NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty

A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves

Go down

A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves

Post by Genesis 10/29/2019, 4:19 pm

Whats going on everyone. I now what you are all thinking. "Really Genesis, another story. Don't you already have three on going stories?"
So this is a story that I had the idea for a few days ago and I am really excited for it. So like always, tell me what you think so I can know if I should keep it going or not.

Chapter 1: Rebirth.

“Has anyone ever told you that dying is really cold? Like, Really cold!”

“Really now. That’s quite interesting.”

Somewhere, in a room no one would be able to find, in a space no one would be able to access, at a table that no one could make, sat two individuals. The first was a young man. He was just a little over 20 but he still looked quite young. He brushed his short black hair back, trying to ease the headache he was no gaining.

“So, this is the afterlife then?”

He asked the figure across from him. A Young looking, slender, beautiful woman sat across from him. Her silver hair fell neatly behind her. Her blue
eyes watched the man with warmth and compassion.

“Not necessarily.”

She answered his question sincerely.

“You see, your death was a very strange incident. While most people would die from natural causes or from an accident of some kind, you died trying to help someone else. And based on your past, you’ve been a relatively nice person.”

The woman waved her hand in front of herself, a screen appearing. As she scrolled through the information in front of her, the man could not help but try and see for himself. The woman chuckled and turned the screen to allow him to see better. Before him lay statistics about his past life.

“Gabriel Cruz. Length of life: 22 years. Weight upon death: 156lbs. Hair color: Black. Eye color: Hazel.”

The woman read out loud.  While the man, named Gabriel, was a little concerned about all this information in front of him, specifically if it listed things like the amount of times he had been interment with someone, he was to obsessed with all this information to voice his concerns. Then the woman became somber.

“Amount of people you helped in your life: Hundreds. Amount of people you harmed maliciously: 0. Amount of people your harmed to help others: A couple dozen.”

The woman folded the screen closed as it disappeared, returning he gaze back to the man in front of her. He looked back confused but waited for her to make the next comment.

“You see, you spent your life trying to help others, and never tried to hurt others unless it was truly necessary. Usually, people who have done even half of the good deeds you have done would qualify for a space in Heaven.”

Gabriel listened and was quick to raise his hopes. To be told you were going to heaven was not something to be somber about, as it was the ultimate paradise.

“However.”

The woman interrupted his excitement. Now worried something was wrong the Gabriel let out a gulp.

“The truth is you are a truly special person. Someone who would be, in my opinion, much better suited to helping others rather then being sent to Heaven. So that is the reason I have brought you here instead.”

Gabriel continued to listen but was still confused non the less. While it was true, he did love to help others, he thought that after death the only thing that was left was the afterlife. Was he wrong?

“You see, I am a Goddess who governs another world. And as such, I was given permission to watch your world for a bit to see how it ran. When I saw what you were doing, my heart melted. To see someone who was so kind, yet so strong. I know you were perfect.”

The Goddess praised, blushing a little as she did so. Gabriel continued to look at her confused. This prompted the goddess to continue.

“See, I spoke with the God who governs your world. And explained everything to him, which prompted him to agree to let me have you when you died. I was planning to wait until you died of old age, but it looks like you just couldn’t help wanting to save others. So, unfortunately you died earlier then we had all expected.”

The Goddess suddenly clapped her hands together excitedly.

“But now, we can get started on everything even quicker. This is truly fantastic.”

Gabriel was quite until now, listening, not really understanding what was going on. But something struck him as odd.

“So” He spoke carefully. “You seem to have plan for me then. Mind if I ask what it is?”

He looked the Goddess over carefully, not weary of what she might say. The Goddess for her part, just continued to smile brightly at him. Then she responded.

“It’s simple. I want you to go to the world I watch over and help them.”

Gabriel looked at the Goddess shocked. Was…was this the anime trope he had read so many times. Was he about to be reincarnated into another world?

“Now, to make things a bit easier, I won’t be sending you there as a new born child. Mostly because doing so could end up changing who you are fundamentally, and frankly, I think you are perfect as you are now.”

She stifled a giggle. This caused Gabriel to blush slightly at the complement. So, while he was going to go to another world, he wouldn’t have to worry about growing up there. That probably meant he would keep his memories of the time he was alive as well.

“Also!”

The Goddess spoke up, getting Gabriel’s attention once more.

“As a gift for helping me, I plan on giving you three gifts. They can be anything you want”

She proclaimed proudly, before clearing her voice and speaking softly.

“As long as it’s in my power that is.”

This caught Gabriel’s attention.

“Within your power? I thought you were a Goddess.”

The Goddess in response puffed out her cheeks annoyed.

“I AM A GODDESS!”

She yelled, upset at the unintentional insult. Gabriel scooted back a little, not knowing what an angry Goddess could do. The Goddess, quick to realize her mistake, quickly exhaled. A somber expression spread on her face.

“The truth is, my power as a Goddess is fading quickly.”

“Fading?” Gabriel questioned.

“Yes, you see a God or Goddess power is granted to them based on the faith that the people bestow upon them. For example, if the entire world believes in me, I would be capable of doing any type of miracle you could even dream of. But if all the faith people have in me fades completely, then so will I.”

Gabriel took all this in. Basically, the people were like a reactor to the Goddess power. With now people, IE: Fuel, the Goddess wouldn’t be able to function.

“So, did you want me to go to this world to help restore people’s faith in you?”

Gabriel questioned, concerned about being used by others was always a trait of his. While he loved to help, he never liked being taken advantage of.

“No.”

The Goddess replied somberly.

“I meant no offense in offering you a second life. I have no intention of asking you to do anything of the sort for me. Even if I did ask it of you, I am sure it would be impossible. Therefore, the only thing I want you to do is help the people of this world. They need someone who can help them.”

The Goddess began to speak with great passion, her voice raising as she did.

“They need someone who is kind, someone who can show them better ways. They need someone like you!”

She proclaimed. Gabriel listened intently. While it was true, he couldn’t sense any ulterior motive, he was shocked by what he was told. To help a whole world, was that even something he could do?

“So please, pick your three gifts. I will then send you to your new world and I will watch over your, hoping you do your best to help others. Whatever you need, please ask me for it.”

The Goddess proclaimed excitedly. She was eager to help her world, that was for sure. Gabriel however, was still a little dubious on a lot of things.

“Before I make my requests, may I ask you for some information on this world?”

Gabriel questioned. He always liked to know about things in advanced, since learning on the fly was quite dangerous.

“OH! Of course!”

The Goddess happily replied.

“So, the first thing I want to know. Is this a world with any special attributes, say like magic?”

A simple, but important question in Gabriel’s view. While it was true in most of the fantasy stories he read, Magic was always something these worlds had, he wanted to make sure he was ready for it when he arrived.

“Yes. Well, kind of. See, this world has magic, but it’s not quite widespread as you may think. There are a few fundamental uses, such as simple spells and enchanting items, but its not a commonly used thing.”

Gabriel nodded his head from the response. This was important for him to know. Then he asked another question.

“What kind of currency do they use in this world?”

Money would always be important, no matter what world you wore in, and knowing the currency would be quite useful.

“That’s a very good question.”

The Goddess replied, twirling her hand in the air. I a puff of smoke, a single golden coin appeared in front of Gabriel.

“The money used in this world is quite simple. This is a single golden coin. The largest amount of money.”

She then proceeded to snap her fingers as the gold coin changed into a silver coin and a copper coin.

“These are silver and copper coins. One gold coin is made of 100 silver coins, and one silver coin is made of 10 copper.”

She snapped her fingers again, causing both coins to disappear. Satisfied she looked to Gabriel for his response. Gabriel simple rubbed his chin with interest. It seemed like the money in the world was, to put simply, like games and anime he had enjoyed. He looked back to the Goddess and asked another question.

“What is the social status of the people in this world? Is there a hierarchy? And is there a ruling class like a King?”

The Goddess, who was proud of her previous explanation, now grew somber once more. Gabriel noticed this was became confused once more.

“There are Kings yes. Each continent seems to be run by at least one king. Though there are also Emperors as well. As for the Hierarchy. There are the nobles, who are few in numbers, but have the most money and the most power in the land. Then there are the Adventurers and the Mercenaries. Hired
hands who are tasked with helping to fight monsters or keep the peace in their lands. Then there are the Commoners and the Slaves.”

“Slaves?

Gabriel interrupted. The Goddess looked down, away from Gabriel, sadly. A few tears dripping from her usually perfect face.

“The Nobles tend to love the idea of slaves. Most of the population who are not Nobles of some kind or qualify as Adventurers or Mercenaries are turned into slaves. If a slave can either work enough to buy their freedom or are released by their master, they are then able to become a commoner. But even then, commoners are still slaves to the Nobles.”

Gabriel took all this in. The information he was receiving was terrible. To think people would live like this was beyond anything he had ever heard before. The very thought of treating someone like that made him sick to his stomach. Still, there were too many things he needed to know before he went to this world, but an idea was already starting to form in his head.

“So, what keeps one of these slaves from not escaping?”

The Goddess looked back to him, her expression blank, yet still a little sad.

“When someone is made into a slave, they are inflicted with one of the few spells in the land. Well less of a spell and more of curse. They are branded with a mark somewhere on their body. The mark then responds to if they ignore a command or order. In the lightest of cases, it’s a simple shock. But if in the worst case, or if they are in the hands of a cruel master, it can lead to death,”

Gabriel wanted to throw up after hearing that, but he fought back. He was not ready to give up yet. But now he had important information for what he wanted to do. Still, there were a few things to get cleared up first.

“Okay, another question. Will I be able to understand people, and will they understand me?”

A logical question he thought, and a nice way to change the conversation to something less depressing. The Goddess regained her happy composure before answering.

“Yes, don’t worry. I will implant the knowledge of that world into your mind, you should be able to ready it and even write it if you so wish.”

Gabriel nodded his head. This was good. This information would be quite useful for him. For now, he felt he had enough to start putting his plans into action. Now it was time for a difficult choice. The three gifts. In most situations like these, bases on the stories he had read, something like Cheat Skills were asked for. However, he had something else in mind.

“Alright, I think I am ready to ask for my three gifts now.”

Gabriel spoke with confidence, standing from the chair he had been sitting on. The Goddess followed suit, excited to her this.

“Yes! Then please, ask me for anything and I will do my best.

“Alright, for the first gift. I want to ask for a bag that’s larger on the inside, filled with approximately one billion gold coins.”

He spoke his request and waited for the response. The Goddess giggle lightly before replying.

“Done. I take it you want to live in luxury in your next life. I can’t really blame you though.”

Gabriel chuckled back.

“Not quite. I need this much money for something I am planning in this next world. Something I think you will find quite enjoyable.”

The Goddess looked at Gabriel confused. What could he need that much money for? Regardless, this was a simple task for her.

“Okay, and what about your next two gifts?”

She asked.

“For my second gift, this might be a little hard to describe. I would like something like a tablet. Like from my world. Something with a screen that I can use to access vast amounts of information. Preferably, information from my world would be useful, but any worlds of information would also be fine.”

The Goddess took a step back shocked by the request. That was a mighty item to ask for and she was a little stunned by it. While it would be possible for her, that would take a lot of power to do.

“Is-is that right. I can surely do it, but if I may ask. What use would you have for it?”

Gabriel chuckled as he gave his reply.

“Don’t you know the old saying? Knowledge is power. With access to infinite knowledge, I plan on reshaping this world and helping it to progress to levels beyond what they could have thought possible.”

The Goddess listened intently. To help change the world. Right, if that was the case, no matter how much power it took, she would make this tool for him.

“Alright, consider it done!”

She exclaimed proudly. Gabriel let out a sigh of relief, afraid his request would be to much for the weakening Goddess. Then he proceeded to his final request.

“Lastly, I would like the ability to remove, modify, destroy, and place enchantments and curses onto or out of items and people. As well as having access to basic magic abilities.”

This request caught the Goddess attention. While she had an idea what he was planning, she couldn’t know for sure just yet.

“Very well. I will grant you this special skill.”

She replied happily. Now that the three gifts had been chosen, it was time to send her chooses human to his new home.

“Now then, I will send you to your new world, and I will wish you nothing but luck.”

The Goddess proclaimed as she started to glow. Suddenly Gabriel spurted out another question.

“Real quick, sorry. This is a weird question but if it comes down to it, and I pray it doesn’t, but would it be bad if I have to end up killing someone?”

This question caught the Goddess off guard, but she was quick to recover and answer.

“While I love the life all the people in my world, I would understand if someone who was deemed evil were to be removed from it. I will trust your decisions and I will not punish your for it, as long as it can be justified.”

Gabriel nodded before being content with all he had learned. Now, it was time to put his new plan into action. As the Goddess continued to glow, she couldn’t help but ask the question on her mind.

“Gabriel, what are you planning to do when you get to this new world? With the gifts you asked for I am not sure myself.”

Gabriel grinned before replying.

“To start, I want to thank you for everything you are doing for me, so I plan to start returning the people’s faith in you.”

The Goddess was shocked. Despite telling him she didn’t have the intention for him to do so, he still decided to try and help her. She smiled warmly at him, then asked another question.

“Well then, how do you plan to achieve such a feat?”

Gabriel once again grinned before replying.

“By building my own kingdom. One built on the trust of Slaves.”

And he was gone.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty Re: A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves

Post by Genesis 10/31/2019, 3:12 pm

CHAPTER TWO WHOOO! Sorry, I am just so happy with this story so far. This might finally be the one I actually work all the way through.

Anyways, here is chapter 2 for everyone. It's a little shorter than the first chapter but I feel like there is a lot of really good world building going on here.

Chapter 2: Starting Life in the New World.

A blinding flash of light pierced Gabriel’s closed eyes. He tried to shield himself with his arms, but it only helped a little. He persevered for as long as he could, and before he knew it the light had faded away. Slowly opening his eyes, he blinked rapidly, trying to get them to adjust to the new light that filled his vision. After a few moments, he was able to see clearly once more.

Gabriel looked around himself, taking in his new surroundings. He was in a large field, with tall grass as far as he could see. Behind him stood a large tree, Oak he assumed. Straining his eyes, Gabriel proceeded to try and see even further ahead. On the outskirts of his vision he could just barely make out the shape of what looked to be a city, or more accurately, a village.

“So, this really is another world then?”

Gabriel asked himself. Taking in as many senses as he could. The air smelled like his world, and the grass felt the same as well. But he could definitely feel something different about it all. Something alien almost. He cleared those thoughts from his mind, now was not the time to worry about it. Now was a time to be happy and excited. Finally, his dream of being swept away to another world had come true.

“Maybe there will be cute Elf Girls, or Cute Cat Girls, or just Cute Girls in general.”

He thought to himself, his mind filling with exciting thoughts. With a pump of his arms, he cheered out in excitement, ready for what may come his way. Though before he decided to head out, he figured he would take stoke of what he had with him.

“I remember making some wishes to the Goddess, I wonder if they came true?”

Gabriel checked his pockets to see what he still had on him. On top of having the attire he was wearing when he died, consisting of some simple blue jeans, a T-shirt with a logo of an old video game controller on it, some simple black sneakers, and his glasses, he noticed a burlap bag lying next to where he was standing. He gingerly picked it up, slowly opening the drawstrings to see what was inside.

To his surprise, the bag was filled with what seemed to be a boundless supply of gold coins. Surpassing any sane sense of a limit, the coins seemed to just continue on indefinitely. Gabriel subconsciously started to drool at the thought of all the money. The things he could do with all of that was, to say the least, unlimited. As he continued to peer into the bag more, he noticed two items that seemed out of place with the coins. The first was a large, electronic tablet, reminiscent of the ones he had in his world. The next was a single slip of paper.

Opening the paper, Gabriel was surprised to see that is was in perfect English. He read the note carefully.

“Dear Gabriel,
I am sorry to have to leave you a message in such a strange way but with the amount of power I have, I figured this would be the easiest way for both of us. If everything has gone well, I should have successfully transported you to your new world. You should be relatively close to a village. While the village isn’t bad, there are a lot of ruffians there, so do be careful. If you are reading this note then you should have opened the bag you had asked for. I hope everything is in order. There should be one billion gold coins as you had requested. On top of that is the tablet, filled with all the knowledge of this world and your worlds, as well as a few extras I thought you would like. I am sorry I can’t do more for you, especially since you already promised me so much. I wish you nothing but love and support, and I hope you can accomplish whatever it is you wish to do.
Thank you sincerely,
This worlds Goddess,
Goddess Sarasin”

Gabriel read the note over several times, taking in everything that was written on it. He flipped it over a few times to make sure he hadn’t missed anything. After finally deciding there was nothing more for the note, he folded it in half and placed it back in the bag. He then gingerly pulled out the tablet. It was a little heavy, weighing what he assumed to be about eight ponds. The screen was, by his estimations, about ten inches by ten inches. A pretty large screen in all honesty. He looked around the tablet for any kind of buttons before he found a few. Looking them over, two seemed to be volume buttons while one was obviously the power button. Holding down the apparent power button for a few seconds caused the front of the screen to light up. The words “Gods Wisdom OS” spread on the screen before dispersing into what could be called a normal home screen.

Apps filled the screen as Gabriel peered through them. He found what he could only assume was a music app, a video app, and more importantly, a web browser. Opening the browser, he was met with what seemed like a custom web search bar. Gabriel let out a quite squeal in delight. This was too good to be true. He had money, and all the knowledge he could ever want. He took a deep breath to calm himself before placing his new tablet back into his bag. Then he knelt down and clasped his hands together to pray.

“Thank you, Goddess Sarasin, for these gifts you’ve given me. I swear I will
do what I can to restore the people’s faith in you, and to help as many people as I can. I swear it.”

He stood back up and dusted himself off, ready to continue his adventure. And for but a moment, he felt the sun grew a little brighter. He smiled, before continuing his journey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel looked to the large sign at the entrance to the village. Kaldoo. A strange name for a village. While the name itself didn’t seem to hold any immediate importance, he couldn’t know for sure just yet. Gabriel entered the village and looked around himself. To his surprise, it was exactly how he had hoped it would be. Small homes made primarily from wood, with thatched roofs to protect from the weather. Shops lined the streets. He observed as much as he could without his excitement getting the better of him. Then he heard a strange noise.

“*Grumble*”

Gabriel blushed, he looked around himself, looking to the people around himself. He noticed a few snickers and chuckles from the people on the street. It was clear to everyone around him that he was, in fact, quite hungry.

“Well, if you want to understand the local area, eat the local food.”

He recited to himself. Looking around he found exactly what he was looking for. A large pub, sitting between some smaller stores. From the outside he could hear quite a commotion going on. People were laughing happily, some were singing drunkenly. He figured this would be as good a place as any. Carefully, he pushed the door open, only to be greeted with silence.
The once happy patrons turned to him, their eyes locked on him. Gabriel was a little taken back by this but rationalized that anyone would look at someone new like that. He swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat before making his way to the front bar. A large, burly man stood at the bar, wiping a glass clean with a cloth. Gabriel nodded to the man in an attempt at a greeting. He could feel the peers from everyone else watching his every move.

He could feel the tension rising. Thinking quickly, Gabriel looked the drinks lining the back of the bar. Then he spoke.

“Can I get your most popular drink, and something good to eat?”

The bartender huffed but proceeded to pour the drink that was requested. He slid a frothy glass filled with a light smelling alcohol in it. While Gabriel was never one for drinking, he figured it was probably the best thing to get at this point. He lifted the drink to his lips and allowed the cool beverage to slide down his throat. The alcohol burned his throat, something he never liked about the stuff, but it wasn’t enough to make him stop just yet. He swallowed the drink and let out a sigh. Then he felt a tap from behind.

“Hey kid, what do you think you’re doing?”

He turned around only to find a large man, like the bartender, staring straight at him. His face was read, clearly from drinking, and he seemed upset. Gabriel figured he should try and diffuse any tension.

“I’m sorry.”

He replied trying to calm the man down.

“I’m new to the village and didn’t really know where to go. I just figured I
would go to the closes pub since they always have the best food and drinks. I am so sorry for causing any issues.”

He had hoped his words would help calm the people down around him. While he heard a few mumbles from the rest of the pub, he figured his words were more than enough. But then the drunken man spoke again.

“Doesn’t sound like a good reason to barge into MY bar and drink My beer!”

The man was stammering a little. He clearly had one too many to drink. Or two. Or three. Gabriel suppressed a chuckle at his own joke. Finally, the bartender stepped in.

“Alright Ignus. That’s enough. You know the bar is open to anyone who wants to come in. Even some, weird, kid.”

Gabriel looked confused. Was he really so strange to look at? Sure, he had some short black hair, which seemed to be out of the ordinary around this town, and maybe his clothes were a little strange, and maybe he acted in a bit of a weird way and.

“Oh my god I stand out, don’t I?”

Gabriel thought to himself. He quickly looked around the pub again, the people were really staring at him now. Some seem to be murmuring about what he was wearing, some about his strange hair. Some even mentioned the strange thing he kept on his face, his glasses obviously. Gabriel chuckled.

“I’m sorry everyone, like I said I am new to the area, so I don’t really know any of the customs around here. I am deeply sorry if I offended anyone.”

The people in the pub grew quite. They seemed to be mulling over what he had just said. Gabriel looked around confused. Had these people never heard an apology before.

“Hey Kid, what are you trying to pull here?”

The tall man, Ignus, asked Gabriel. He looked even more irritated. Gabriel could feel a growing pressure between the two of them. While he would have liked nothing more than to drop the whole conversation and go back to his drink and his upcoming meal. The man before him seemed to have other ideas.

“Listen sir!”

Gabriel replied back, starting to get annoyed himself.

“All I want to do is drink my drink and eat the food I ordered. Is that too much to ask?”

He was now standing, facing the large man with a serious expression on his face. This was getting ridiculous. He hadn’t even been in this village for more than a few hours and someone was already giving him this much trouble? What the Goddess said was starting to make sense now. These people had no real idea of how to treat others. Or, at the very least, the people in this village didn’t. This response did not seem to sit well with Ignus though.

“Oh! You did not just yell at me! Looks like someone is looking to get his ass kicked!”

The man yelled, trying to intimidate Gabriel. Fortunately, he had experienced this kind of threatening tactic before in his previous world, several times in fact. So, he knew how to handle himself.

“Weird way to talk about yourself. Didn’t know you wanted someone to beat you up so badly. Weirdo.”

Gabriel joked at him, resulting in a wave of chuckles from the other patrons. Ignus did not seem to be amused though. He grabbed Gabriel by the color of his shirt and lifted him into the air.

Admittedly, it would normally not be a wise move to verbally assault someone so much larger than yourself, especially when said person is drunk. But Gabriel felt fine with his decisions.  

“HEY!”

The Bartender yelled out.

“NO FIGHTING IN MY BAR!”

“Don’t Worry”

Ingus replied, smirking.

“This ain’t gonna be no fight, this is gonna to be a SLAUGHTER!”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Empty Re: A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves

Post by Genesis 11/27/2019, 10:53 am

It's finally time people. Time for Chapter 3. I hope you all enjoy it because now is when stuff gets serious.

Chapter 3: Confrontation

Gabriel looked Ignus directly in the eyes, his face unreadable. His feet dangled in the air. Ignus was way taller than he was so being grabbed like that had left him at a bit of a disadvantage.

“Hmmm.” Gabriel thought to himself. “The Goddess did say that if I could justify it, she wouldn’t be mad at me for killing someone. But this doesn’t really seem like one of those times. I mean, this guys just a little drunk. Obviously, talking our way out of this is out of the question but still. I guess a light beating should be enough.”

Ignus growled at Gabriel, snorting right into his face.

“Any last words before I end you? Punk?”

He slurred. Gabriel quickly looked around the bar before turning his attention to the annoyed bartender.

“Yeah, just one really. Hey Barkeep!”

He called out. The Barkeep looked to him confused.

“Yeah!? What do you want kid?”

“Just a quick question for you. How much does one of your tables cast. I mean, if it was broken, how much would it cost to get a new one?”

Gabriel asked the question with a smile. The bartenders all looked around confused by the question. What a strange thing to ask at a time like this.

“Uh… I would say about three silver coins would cover a new one.”

The Bartender responded confused. Gabriel nodded, remembering what was just told to him. It was always a good idea to understand the value of the money he had and now he had a slightly better idea. Ignus, was starting to get annoyed.

“OI! You ignoring me runt!? Fine, I’ll just start with the beating then.”

Ignus pulled his free arm back, ready to deliver a powerful, meaty, punch. Suddenly, before he could launch his fist forwards, he was suddenly struck in the throat.

Gabriel, waiting for the right moment, had launched a jab straight into Ignus’ Adams Apple. Ignus dropped Gabriel and grabbed his throat, coughing while trying to get air in. His eyes stated to water as Gabriel picked himself off, dusting his pants and shirt off as he did. After a few moments, Ignus regained his breath and was even more furious.

“WHY YOU!”

He shouted as he rushed at Gabriel, one more pulling his hand back for a punch. This time, he successfully managed to launch his fist towards his target. However, as his fist flew towards Gabriel, he quickly stepped to the side of the punch. He then proceeded to twist his body, so he was now facing the same way as Ignus. Quickly, Gabriel grabbed the still moving arm from Ignus and shifted his body, combining his body weight, Ignus’ body weight, and the forwards momentum of the punch.

Before anyone even knew what had happened. Ignus had been thrown across the bar and slammed into one of the wooden tables. Shattering it. Gabriel fixed his posture after the move and let out a deep breath before turning to the Bartender. The Bartender was in a state of shock, his jaw hung open. Then he noticed Gabriel approaching and flinched.

“You said repairing the table would cost about three silver, right?”

Gabriel asked the Bartender. No sign of aggression on his face. The Bartender quietly nodded. Gabriel reached into his pant pocket. Thanks to the unique properties of the bag he was given, he was able to fit the entire bag, including all its contents, into a single pocket. He fished around for a moment before pulling his hand out. A single Gold coin sat in his palm. He placed it on the counter of the bar.

“Consider this my payment. And an apology as well.”

The Bartender looked at the coin, then to Gabriel, then back to the coin. He quickly snatched it up, inspecting it to make sure it was real. A smile slowly started to spread to his face. Gabriel, glad that the Bartender took the money, walked over to the wrecked table. Ignus lay in the shattered remains of the table, dazed and confused. When he saw Gabriel looking at him, he once more grew angry.

“No good, rotten little”

He mumbled to himself before he was stopped. Gabriel had outstretched his hand to the man who had attacked him. Ignus looked confused.

“Whats the big idea? Having pity on me?”

He asked angrily. Gabriel simply shook his head before replying.

“No. Truth be told, if that punch of yours had hit me I’m pretty sure that would have been it for me. Fortunately, I learned how to handle myself in a fight when I was younger. But still, to have to fight someone as strong as you. I am truly impressed.”

Gabriel tried to make sure he looked as genuine as possible as he spoke. Everything he said being true to begin with. Ignus looked to him, then to his hand and back. He let out a snort before taking Gabriel’s hand, who in turn helped pull him back to his feet. Gabriel was pretty sure a big guy like Ignus wouldn’t have been too hurt from that attack, plus with most of his senses being dulled by the alcohol, he knew he would be fine.

“I mean, this whole thing kind of started because of me anyways so how about I make it up to you and everyone else in
the bar.”

Gabriel suggested. He knew that sometimes the way to get out of a bad situation was to play to the people. The other patreons, who had been quit up to this point, now listened more intently. Free booze was free booze after all.

“I like the sound of that”

Ignus gave his approval. Gabriel smiled before turning to the Bartender, who was still appraising his new gold coin.

“Hey Barkeep!?”

He yelled, startling the Bartender who almost dropped the coin he was admiring.

“Ye-yeah, what can I do for you”

He asked, a little surprised from being called on like that.

“Whats the best drink you have in this place. And I mean, THE BEST!”

Gabriel asked the man, making sure he understood what he was asking for. The Bartender gulped quietly to himself before replying.

“That would be our special “Dragon’s Blood” liquor. It’s super strong but only the richest nobles can afford it.”

He replied. Gabriel rubbed his chin for a second before asking another question.

“And how much does it usually run for?”

The Bartender started to sweat a little. He slowly answered the question.

“We-we charge about one gold coins a glass. A barrel usually runs us about 10 gold so it’s quite expensive.”

Gabriel nodded before once more reaching into his pocket. He then proceeded to place gold coins, one after another, onto the bar top. As the Bartender watched bewildered, Gabriel kept mental count in his head.

“I would say 20 gold coins should suffice then.”

Gabriel had pulled 20 gold coins out of his pocket and handed them over to the Barkeep, who looked at him bewildered. That was a lot of money in this world apparently. The Barkeep greedily grabbed the coins before stowing them all away, keeping them safe.

“How about a round of Dragons Blood for everyone here and give what ever is left over than to anyone who wants it. It’s on me today.”

Gabriel proclaimed, loud enough for everyone to hear. The entire bar erupted into cheers as the Bartender ran into the back room and came back out carrying a giant barrel over his shoulder, a bright smile on his face.

“HAH! You know kid, you aint half bad”

Ignus joked, smacking Gabriel in the back playfully. Gabriel couldn’t help but chuckle. He managed to smooth the entire situation over quite easily. And he seemed to have made some friends along the way. So there was nothing left to do now but have a few drinks and relax. As he was served a serving of the bright red liquid, he thought to himself that maybe this new world wouldn’t be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours had passed, and Gabriel walked out of the still lively bar. His stomach filled with food and good alcohol, he looked around at the town once more. He had been given some insight while drinking with the others about the main structure of the town. Basically, there was the rich district, where the nobles lived. Then there was the common district, where he was now. Apparently, the Nobles used the commoners to keep themselves safe from anything that might want to harm them.  A despicable thing to do to say the least.

The common district also contained them main market place for the town, as well as a few Inns for people who were traveling. After learning all this, Gabriel figured the best thing to do was to head to an inn and rent a room for the night. He could figure out his next move in the morning. As he walked around the Common District, he would occasionally stop at local shops and see what they were selling. Finally, he decided to head towards an Inn he was recommended.
Suddenly

*WHAM!*

Gabriel fell to the ground backwards. He rubbed his backside in pain as he winced. He looked up only to see a young girl had ran into him.

The girl looked young. About 17ish. Her hair was blonde but seemed to be dirty in places, and in others it looked like it had been ripped out. He clothes where torn and could only really be described as rags. Finally, he face was sunken in, like she hadn’t properly eaten in months. As Gabriel took in the girls looks and features, he noticed that the bag she had been carrying had spilled its contents all over the ground.

“I’m terribly sorry”

The girl squeaked out. Quickly trying to clean up the mess. Gabriel, not missing a beat, started to help with the cleanup himself.

“No, not at all. It was my fault as well. Let me help you.”

He proceeded to pick up what he could before another voice called out.

“YOU DUMB WHORE!”

The voice came from behind the girl who quivered in fear. A large, fat, disgusting, yet well dressed man approached the two.

“YOU STUPID BITCH!”

He cried out again. The girl quickly shoved everything back into the bag and stood swiftly. She did not turn to look at the man but it was clear she was terrified of him.

“Here you are, dropping my precious groceries all over the ground. You really are useless aren’t you?”

He belittled the girl. Gabriel, who had stood back up a moment ago, couldn’t help but feel his blood boil. He looked around himself to see if anyone was going to stop this, but everyone seemed to ignore it, like this was normal. This man was obviously a Noble, but still, to treat someone this way was too much. The man then proceeded to grab the girl by her hair and pulled it back, eliciting a cry from the girl.

“Maybe I should pull off some more of this hair of yours to teach you a lesson.”
He smirked to himself as he pulled harder, tears began to role down the girl’s eyes. Gabriel clenched his fist in anger, he couldn’t take it much longer.

“Nah, that’s too good for you. YOU DIRTY BITCH!”

With a swift swing, he smacked the girl in the head. The girl fell limp to the ground. And Gabriel snapped.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 12/16/2019, 11:35 am

Here we go guys, Time for chapter 4. I hope you guys are all enjoying reading this story as much as I am writing it. And like always, please let me know what you think.

Chapter 4: Rescue

Gabriel watched in horror was the grotesque man continued to beat the poor defenseless girl in front of him. His eyes shifted from the man to the girl as he tried to comprehend what was happening. The girl at this point was lying on the ground unconscious, the shock from the constant abuse must have knocked her out. Gabriel, in a bit of desperation, frantically looked around to see if anyone would step in during this situation. However, the towns people just continued along with their days like this was a normal occurrence. Some people did stop, but only to watch what was going on with no intention of intervening. That’s when Gabriel finally resolved himself.

In a flash, Gabriel had leapt towards the man, like a ferocious wild beast. The man, shocked, jumped back terrified. Gabriel placed his body over the girls, protecting her the best he could.

“Wha-what is the meaning of this. What do you think you are doing!?”

The large ugly man asked. Confusion and anger clear on his face.

“Is this how you treat people?”

Gabriel questioned, keeping his face as cold and neutral as possible. The man seemed even more confused and indignant. He then replied.

“What are you talking about? She’s not a person. Just a lowly slave. Nothing more. No one would even notice if she just disappeared from this world.”

Gabriel listened to what the man said, his rage starting to reach a boiling point. He did his best to remain calm but it was starting to become difficult.

“So…no one would miss her if she just disappeared. Is that what you said?”

The man was taken back from the question. For his entire life, he was always taught that that’s what slaves were. Nothing more than things to be used and played with. And when they use was gone, all you had to do was throw them away like trash.

“What are you getting at?”

The man asked, starting to get irate with the person in front of him. Gabriel continued to focus on his breathing, trying every trick he had to remain calm in this situation. Then he spoke in a calm tone.

“How much?”

The man was even more confused now.

“How much for what?”

“Don’t act dumb!”

Gabriel yelled out, loosing his cool again. He was not in the mood for dumb games.

“HOW MUCH FOR THE GIRL!”

He shouted, unable to control himself. The man listened for a moment before laughing.

“Seriously!? You must be joking. First, I am not interested in selling her. And second, you wouldn’t even be able to afford her even if I was.”

Gabriel, hearing the response, grinned before replying.

“Try me.”

The man gave him an irritated look before answering his question.

“Fine. The dumb bitch cost me five gold coins. If I was going to sell her, it would be fore no less than 50 gold. Like I said, way out of your league.”

As he was explaining, Gabriel had reached into his bag and started to pull coins out, stashing them in his pocket so the man wouldn’t be able to see. Then when he had enough coins, he threw them on the ground in front of the man.

The man looked at the coins laying in front of him. He slowly started to count.

“Thi-this must be a mistake. There’s…. there’s 100 gold coins here!”

Gabriel looked at the man, a cold expression on his face.

“Is that enough for her?”

He asked coldly, sending a chill up the man’s spine. The man gulped before giving a shaky smile.

“Of-of course sir. I can see you are quite the influential person so it would be quite dumb of me to refuse this request.”

He greedily gathered up all the coins and slipped them into a sack in his gross, dirty, trench coat. Gabriel, repositioned himself next to the girl before gently lifting her up. The man then approached Gabriel once again.

“Now what do you want?”

Gabriel coldly questioned, once more sending an ominous shiver down the man’s spine. The man rubbed his hands nervously as he tried to explain himself.

“I-I simply wanted to perform the Slave Contract Exchange. Making the girl officially yours.”

He explained nervously. Gabriel listened before realizing, there was still a lot he didn’t know about this world. He forced himself to calm down once more before replying.

“Of course, sorry about that. I lost my temper for a moment. Please continue.”

The man let out a sigh of relief before continuing. He explained how he would first need access to the girl’s slave crest, a binding that is implanted onto a living being that forces them to comply to the will of the master of the crest. He then explained how the ownership of the slave can be transferred from one master to another by way of the slave crest.

The man then explained that this girls slave crest was located on her back. Gabriel, uneasily, pulled the back of the girl’s “dress” down, showing a horrible looking mark. The intricate design could only be called a work of art, but the use of this art was still down right evil. The man then pulled out a piece of parchment from one of his pockets. The parchment in question was the Contract for the girl. The man opened the Contract and placed his hand on the girls back. In an instant, there was a large flash of light. When it died down, Gabriel couldn’t help but look at the mark on the girls back.
It was shining brightly, and what could only be compared to some sort of projection was coming out of it. The intricate design of the projection caught Gabriel’s attention. He wasn’t sure what it meant but it was definitely something to look into. He then watched the man reach out and touch one of the projections, causing that section to glow more. He then swiped his hand, causing the section to erase. He then turned to Gabriel and handed him the Contract.

“Now, all you have to do is take the contract and say your name. The girl will then become yours.”

The man explained. Gabriel hesitantly took the contract from the man before eyeing it cautiously. He thought for a second, was he really about to do this. He looked to the girl again and took a closer look at the injuries on her. She was so battered that parts of her were swollen. And he hair had been ripped out in so many places that it had left dried patches of blood in those spots. With his resolve now set, he grasped the contract tightly before speaking.

“Gabriel Cruz.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The passing of the contract was complete. The gross man had collected his groceries and happily scampered away, a bit richer. Gabriel, after tucking the contract into his bag with his gold and tablet, decided that while he now had another person with him, his plan was still the same. He gingerly lifted the young girl, who was still unconscious, and continued his way into the inn.

“Hello! And welcome to the Sleeping Dragon Inn! What can we do for you?”

He was greeted by a beautiful young lady. She wore a long navy-blue dress, with white frills going around the hem of her dress. While Gabriel tried not to look, he could not help but notice her bust as well. While not large, they were definitely not small either. She was someone who would be the definition of Eye Candy.

Gabriel nervously cleared his throat before continuing.

“Hi, um I was hoping for a room if you have any.”

The girl in question eyed him, looking to Gabriel and then to the girl he had in his arms still. She then gave him a mischievous grin.

“A room you say. Looks like someone is planning on having a little fun tonight. I think we may have something cozy for you if your willing to pay. Just try not to make too much noise if you can. We do have other guests you know.”

Gabriel listened to the girl confused, then looked down to see the still sleeping girl in his arms. Suddenly, he realized the implication the other girl had.

“AH!! Wait no, that’s not what I mean. I-um- how do I explain this.”

He stammered flustered. The girl couldn’t help but let out a giggle. Gabriel once more cleared his throat and managed to put his thoughts in order before continuing.

“Look, I need a room. PREFERABLY with two beds if you have anything like that.”

His face was very stern, but the girl just kept looking at him with a cheeky grin and a look of doubt. She then replied.

“Sure you do. Let me see what I have.”

She then proceeded to check her records for empty rooms. Gabriel, his face bright red, watched as the girl looked behind her for something. She then turned around, key in her hand.

“This should be exactly what you are looking for. Two beds, one room. Although, are you sure you wouldn’t be happier with one bed? You could have more fun that way.”

She teased. Gabriel in response, snatched the key out of the girls hand. The girl flinched at the sudden action before pouting a little.

“Spoil sport. Just trying to help you out you know.”

Gabriel then looked at her, his face showing he was upset.

“Like I said, I don’t have that intention. Besides, this girl is hurt. I just want to do what I can to help her.”

The response caught the girl off guard. She looked to the other girl in question. There was no doubt she was a slave, so why was this guy trying to help her? These thoughts confused her. She then looked back to Gabriel, her confusion clear on her face.

“You want to help her? Isn’t she just a slave?”

Gabriel sighed before looking back to the girl. He then responded.

“I don’t care what she is. Slave, Commoner, Noble. If someone needs help, I will do what I can to help them. That’s just the type of person I am.”

The girl listed to his response before thinking for a second. She then gave him a soft smile before giving her own response.

“That’s a very kind thing of you to say, but before careful. That kind of thinking could get you into a lot of trouble around here.”

She warned him, genuinity in her voice. Gabriel nodded, showing he understood her. She the continued.

“Anyways, for two people, its four copper a night. We do have a dining area, but food is separate.”

Gabriel did some math before carefully reaching into his bag. He pulled out a gold coin and placed it on the counter. The girls eyes went wide fore a moment, then Gabriel continued.

“I would like five nights then. That should be about 20 copper, so I should get about eight silver back, correct?”

The girl looked at the coin in amazement before returning to Gabriel. She cleared her throat and reached under the desk she stood behind. She pulled out a small box and carefully opened it. She then proceeded to pull out eight shining silver coins. She placed them on the counter and put the new gold coin into the box. Gabriel grabbed the silver coins and placed them in his pocket. He could use this for pocket money instead of always having to use a gold coin.

“Alright, I will be off to my room then.”

Gabriel tried excused himself, backing away while. carefully caring the girl with him. Before he could turn towards the stairs the girl called back to him.

“Alright! Have a pleasant stay. And please…”

The girl slowly rubbed her hands first on her face before slowly sliding them down to her waist, then back to the top of her dress. She slowly pulled top of her dress down even further, showing off more of her voluptuous chest. She then continued.

“If there is anything you need, even at night, anything at all. Please feel free to ask.”

She then proceeded to lick her lips. Gabriel turned bright red. He then quickly turned around and rushed towards the stairs while yelling.

“THANK YOU FOR THE HOSPITALITY BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW THANK YOU BYE!”

The girl watched Gabriel scamper up the stairs before giggling to herself.

“Oh, he is going to be a fun one. I can tell.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 6/10/2021, 2:15 pm

Alright let's see here. *clears off cobwebs.*

Thats right people. Time for a story update. Sorry about the long wait time. Started a new job and things got a little hectic, but here you all go. Let's get this story rolling again.

Chapter 5: Resolve

Darkness permeated through the small room Gabriel now found himself in. The sun had set and only the flickering light of a nearby candle helped to combat the darkness. Gabriel sat on the bed he had paid to use. While not the softest thing he had ever sat on, it was definitely not uncomfortable. He looked to the bed that lay across from him. The slave girl he had picked up earlier lay in it, sleeping. He had done everything he could up to this point, checking her wounds and applying the limited medical knowledge he had. Any recent cuts or lacerations she may have had were now treated with some simple cloth bandages.

“To think, it was this bad here”

Gabriel said to himself. His excitement of being in a new world slowly started to fade away. This was nothing like the shows or comics he read. Usually the main hero would be brought to another world, meet some nobility or royalty, and use their knowledge to help improve the lives of those in it. So far, only the opposite had happened for him. The first people he really interacted with didn’t seem to like him, the first noble he met was absolute trash. Things were starting to seem to be harder than he had hoped for.
The young woman in the bed murmured quietly, readjusting herself in the bed. Gabriel let out a small smile. All the hardships, he thought, would be more than worth it if it meant helping someone. He let out a sigh of relief again as he lay back on his bed himself. It was time to figure out his next plan. He decided to reach into his bag once more, this time pulling out his tablet.
Despite having never turned it off from when he first got it, he noticed that the battery indicator on it still read as full. That was good. He wouldn’t have to worry about a way to charge it at least. He proceeded to open the apparent web browser on the tablet, comparing it to a famous one he had used in his previous life. It was time to do a little bit of research.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabriel let out a long yawn as he rubbed his eyes. He had fallen asleep in the middle of his research before being shocked awake. He had forgotten something very important during everything that had happened that day. Alcohol makes you have to pee. After a bit of wondering, he successfully managed to find what he could only define as a latrine. After relieving his bladder of its contents, he was now making his way back to his room. Along the way however, he noticed a light shining down the hallway.

“Oh, it’s you!”

A voice cried out. Despite the darkness, Gabriel was able to make out the figure in front of him. It was none other than the Eye Candy receptionist. She was wearing a very short, very lacey, and as Gabriel would have put it, very transparent nightgown. Gabriel froze for a second, able to really take in all the girls' features for the first time. She was truly beautiful. Curves in all the right places, beautiful eyes that could pierce right into one's soul. And despite his best efforts, Gabriel could not help but look to, and think about, her amazing chest. The girl gave a sly smirk after noticing his gaze.

“See anything you like?”

She asked seductively, leaning forwards to give him a better view. His heart jumped, she was really trying to show off. He wasn’t used to this. Gabriel was never really popular with women back in his original world, so he wasn’t quite sure how to respond. He quickly looked away embarrassed before replying.

“Sorry, was just trying to find some place to relieve myself.”

She smirked again, this time even harder. She began rubbing her hands across her body before replying.

“If you really needed to relieve yourself so badly, I wouldn’t have minded helping you.”

Gabriel jumped back before shouting back to her.

“NOT THAT KIND OF RELIEF! I HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK AND HAD TO PEE!”

His face was bright red now. The girl, though, couldn’t help but giggle before replying.

“Oh poo. I was hoping to have some fun, are you telling me I wouldn’t be good enough?”

Gabriel was lost for words for a moment, then he noticed her giggling. She was just having fun at his expense. He let out a rough sigh before continuing to walk past her.

“I’m heading back to bed. I have a lot to do in the morning.”

Before he could get too far though, he felt something grab his arm. He turned to the girl. She had grabbed him before he could get too far away, a mischievous look on her face.

“Why so soon? The fun is just starting.”
Before he knew what had happened, Gabriel found himself slamming into the ground. Confused, he tried to get back up only to find some additional weight now on him. The girl from before had now climbed on top of him. His face became bright red, this was the closest he had ever been with a woman. She slowly began to rub herself against him, pushing ever part of her that she could against every part of him.

“Come on now, you can’t really tell me you don’t want to have a little fun with all of this do you? We can do anything you want.”

She whispered the last part in his ear. Gabriel’s breathing began to increase, he could feel his heart rate rising, as well as something else.

“Didn’t I hear you say you want to help people? Well you would be helping me out quite a bit if you did this for me.”

Gabriel was starting to lose his focus now, his primal urges trying to force their way to the surface. His hands moved on their own, settling on the girl's hips. She let out a soft moan followed by another giggle.

“Thats right, let’s have a little fun. I’ll help you take your mind off all the bad things in this world.”

She whispered to him. He wanted to forget about the evils he had already seen on just his first day in this world. Maybe this girl was someone special. Someone he could trust, someone who could help him in many different ways.

“I’ll make you all mine, and we can have all the fun in the world. Just you and me, no one else.”

She whispered again, Gabriel was on the verge of losing himself. He felt the woman rub her hand down his chest before reaching his pants. She gently began to pull them down before whispering one more.

“You won’t have to care about anyone else but me. And I will care for you as well. No one else in this world will ever matter again. We can go anywhere you want. With someone with as much influence as you should have, no one will be able to stop us.”

The words hit Gabriel hard. His hand instantly snapped from her waist to her hand that was undressing him. She flinched before looking at the man surprised. Dread filled her ever being. Gabriel was giving her a look of disgust. The pure levels of hatred she could feel made her pull back from him.

“What did you say?”

He asked her, rage illustrating every word. The girl was taken aback, then she tried to respond.

“I-I just said you must be a very powerful person. With the money you paid me for the inn, I assumed you would have more. And maybe, you would like to have someone like me with you."

This was what Gabriel couldn’t stand. Someone trying to take advantage of someone else’s kindness. He pushed the girl off of him and back up, staring at her with the same disgust as ever.

“So that's it? You thought you could seduce me then use me for whatever you wanted?”

He was getting furious now. The girl though seemed confused. She too stood up and confronted him.

“What the hell is your problem? This is just the way the world is. It's everyone for themselves. Take what you can get and then take more.”

She set her hand on her chest, apparently with more to say.

“All I’m offering you is some fun with all of this, in exchange for some money and power. A pretty simple trade if you ask me.”

“So that's it then? You just want to take advantage of this situation and take what you can?”

Gabriel was fuming at the girl. It was one thing to take advantage of a situation, but to do so in such a brash way. That was too much. The girl stood her ground though, still thinking she could save this situation, that's when Gabriel gave up. He let out a sigh before pushing his way past the girl. She was dumbstruck. No one had ever just ignored her like that.

“THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?”

She asked furiously. This man was actually just going to pass on an opportunity like that? Unheard of. She tried to grab at his arm again but this time he was ready to move from her reach. Furiously, she decided to use her last resort.

“Didn’t you say if someone was in need of help you would help them?”

Gabriel stopped in his tracks. This girl wouldn’t try something like that would she?

“Well, why should I be any different. You could help me, and I could help you. We can help each other, mutually. I give you the fun that you
need and I get a bit of a free ride. Is that so wrong?”

She was sure of herself now. Playing the man’s ego was something she was sure would work. Gabriel was silent for a bit. Then he responded.

“To what end?”

The girl was confused.

“What?”

“I asked, to what end!?”

The girl was still unsure as to what the man ment.

“You say you’ll help me as long as I help you. You want to take advantage of my kind nature just so you can benefit yourself. To what end!?”

Gabriel was getting angry again. This was something he would not tolerate.

“You’re right, you know. If I had found you in some kind of trouble, I would immediately jump in to help you. No questions asked. And if you had come to me asking for help, I would have given it happily. But you don’t want help, you're not in trouble. You just want a selfish life for yourself. There are people in the world that actually need help, children starving, women being forced to do unspeakable acts, and you just want MONEY!!”

Gabriel was once again fuming. He was done. The woman looked at him with shock in her eyes. He was yelling at her. She’d been yelled at before, sure, that happens when you work a job where you have to take care of people, but this was different. It wasn’t just the anger in his voice, it was the disappointment that got to her. Gabriel reached into his pocket before whipping his hand at the girl. A small clattering was heard as several gold coins landed at her feet. She looked at the coins in disbelief.

“Here, take the money and leave. I don’t have the time to deal with someone as selfish as you.”

Gabriel wouldn’t even look at the girl anymore, he was just done with the whole situation. However, the girl didn’t seem like she was ready to stop.

“THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!? YOUR NOT ACTING NORMAL AT ALL! ISN'T IT NORMAL TO WANT MORE, TO WANT EVERYTHING!? TO TAKE WHAT YOU CAN!?”

Gabriel listened before letting out a chuckle.

“Then I guess I’m not normal then. All I want to do is help others and to see them happy. Thats really it.”

The hallway fell silent. Neither person talking nor moving. Then, the only sound heard was the sound of the coins being picked up. Gabriel just stood there listening, disappointed. Suddenly he felt a pull on his shirt. He turned to see the woman still there, coins in her hands, holding them out for him.

“I-I can’t take these.”

She spoke softly, looking away as she spoke. Gabriel was surprised. This was what she wanted wasn’t it, easy money? With the amount he had thrown she could probably have lived a happy life.

“Why?”

Gabriel asked.

“I’m not sure. But taking it just doesn’t feel right. You were talking about helping others and I thought I could take advantage of that. But to see how passionate you are about it, I just can’t do that to you. You're too kind, too nice. It’s honestly off putting.”

She chuckled at the end.

“I feel like you’re going to do amazing things, and I just wanted to be a part of it. But instead, I made you hate me. The least I can do is give this back to you.”

He pushed the coins into Gabriels hands before stepping back, a broken smile on her face with the hint of tears forming.

“I hope you manage to do what you set out for. I’m looking forwards to hearing about it.”

She said, turning to leave. Gabriel looked at the coins and then back to the woman before calling out to her.

“Wait!”

The girl stopped, now confused as well. Gabriel scratched the back of his head before continuing.

“Look, I’m sorry. It’s just, people have taken advantage of me before so I’ve been really suspicious of things like that. I thought you might just be another one of those people, but I think I may have been wrong. I would be happy for you to be a part of what I have planned.”

He held out his hand, a warm smile on his face. Besides being overly kind, Gabriel was also known for being quick to forgive others. If he was going to be living in this world, he would need all the help you could get. The girl looked at him, wiping the tears from her eyes. She then grabbed his hand, shaking it back.

“I would like that a lot.”

Gabriel gave her a smile and she smiled back.

“I’m Gabriel by the way, Gabriel Cruz.”

“Oh, I guess I never did give you my name did I? I’m Isabelle. Isabelle Pharenx. But you can just call me Isabelle.”

Isabelle replied back. Gabriel squeezed her hand lightly, affirming their new friendship.

“Nice to meet you Isabelle. Just one thing, could we keep all the flirting and the sexual stuff to a minimum from now on?”
Gabriel Chuckled.

“Hmmm, I don’t know.”

Isabelle smirked. She then pulled his hand closer to herself before placing his hand on her left breast. Gabriels face turned bright red.

“Honestly, I like this look for you.”

She chuckled back. Gabriel quickly slipped his hand away before sprinting back to his room, not before yelling back though.

“GOOD TALK GLAD WE GOT THIS ALL TAKEN CARE OF OKAY GOOD NIGHT!!!!”

Isabelle watched as he frantically sprinted away before chuckling to herself.

“Yep, definitely going to be a fun one.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Genesis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 6/13/2021, 8:21 pm

Wait, What's this? Genesis!? It hasn't been several months yet. How could their be a new chapter?

Well it's actually a funny story.....

So here is chapter 6. I decided to try something a little different this time. Thanks to my love of Web Novels, I decided to include ORIGINAL ART!!!

Now just a reminder, my artwork isn't great just yet. I'm still practicing but I feel like this piece really adds a lot to the story.

Please enjoy and Make sure to tell me what you guys all think.

Chapter 6: Awakening.

Gabriel had successfully made it back to his room and managed to fall asleep after the night events. The sun was just starting to peek through the windows of the inn, shining brightly on his face. He let out a groan. Turns out, regardless of the world you're in, waking up early sucks either way. He rolled onto his side hoping to block out some of the sun to get some more sleep. As he did so he opened his eyes lightly to make sure he was aware of his surroundings, only to have something catch his attention. The slave girl he had rescued the day before, was now awake and staring at him.

A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves Sleepi10

“AHH!”

Gabriel shouted as he shot straight up. He looked to the girl who also decided to rise from her sleeping position. She simply looked at him, confusion on her face. Gabriel got out of bed and approached her.

“Um. Glad to see you’re awake now.”

He stammered, not sure what to say.

“You must be very confused right now but let me just tell you now, that you are completely safe. I took the liberty of applying some bandages to your wounds so you should be getting better.”

He pointed to the clothes that the girl now had wrapped around her arms. She then looked back to him and gave a downfallen look before replying back.

“You should not have done that. Master will not be happy.”

Gabriel was shocked by the response but decided to push forwards.

“What do you mean? Why wouldn’t someone be happy about it?”

The girl began to shake before answering.

“Master likes to see his slaves bleed. He likes to hear them cry out in pain. He will not be happy to see me like this.”

Tears began to fall from her eyes before she slowly started trying to pull the bandages off of herself. Gabriel quickly jumped forwards and grabbed her arms, stopping her. She looked at him with fear in her eyes and it was killing him. He had no choice now.

“I don’t think your master is going to be too upset about you healing now.”

He tried to comfort her. She was not confused again.

“What do you mean? I know Master and her would never be okay with it.”

Gabriel reached into his pocket, secretly slipping into the magic bag, before pulling out a piece of parchment. The girl immediately recognized it.

“He won’t mind because he’s not your master now. Technically, I am.”

The thought of owning a person made Gabriel sick to his stomach but for the time being, this was what he had to do. The young girl looked at him, then to the parchment, then back to him. She was quickly overcome by shock before bowing down to him.

“I am so sorry Master. I was not aware I was sold. I will make up for this mistake in any way you see fit. Even if it means taking my own life or giving you my body.”

Gabriel was shocked by her response, this was not what he expected to hear from someone learning they were no longer a slave. Furthermore, before he could even react, the girl had stood up from the bed and quickly slipped her dress off. She stood in front of her new master, waiting for his response on how to punish her. Gabriel, for all he could do, simply stared at the girl.

“If it is to my masters' liking, I would happily give you every part of me.”

The girl spoke, as if she had done this many times before. The thought permeated in Gabriels mind for a second before he managed to finally speak back.

“You don’t have to do that for me.”

He responded, doing his best to only look at the girl's face. The reaction he got though, was not what he was expecting. The girl looked crestfallen.

“Am I not too your liking Master? Do you not find me attractive?”

Gabriel gulped. This was a dangerous situation right now. When the girl initially stripped to his shock, he had no choice but to take in her image. While he could say she wasn’t as voluptuous as Isabelle, the innkeeper, was. He could say she was attractive regardless. She had a slim build with smaller breasts than Isabelle, but still a good shape. The real issue with her though was her weight. It was practically non-existent. Her whole body looked unhealthy. Her ribs were easily visible, her face was shrunken in from lack of nutrition. This was definitely something he would have to fix.

“Now hold on a second. It’s not that I don’t think you're attractive, it’s just. I didn’t buy you to make you do something like that.”

Gabriel tried to explain. The girl continued to stand there confused. Her face slowly turned to one of sadness.

“If I cannot take care of masters' needs, then there is no reason for me to be alive. I must serve my master or I will be punished.”

She was starting to panic. Gabriel, realizing what was happening, quickly sprang forwards and grabbed her hands, surprising her.

“Calm down.”

Gabriel called out to her. She stared at him for a moment before taking a deep breath, slowly calming herself.

“I didn’t buy you to make you do anything. I bought you because you looked like you were in trouble. Your previous owner
was being horrible to you. I couldn’t stand watching that, so I bought you. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do ever again.”

The girl looked at him blankly. She couldn’t comprehend what he was saying. To buy a slave without any purpose for them was unheard of. She squeezed his hand tightly before responding.

“Then, what do I do? What purpose do I fulfill? What reason do I have to be here right now?”

She was starting to become hysterical. Gabriel pulled her closer, using one free hand to brush what remained of her damaged hair. The gentle embrace shocked her at first, but she soon found herself not wanting to leave it.

“You don’t have to worry anymore. You can do whatever you want now. You can find and make your own purpose in life.
You will be free now. Free to do what you want.”

These words were like magic for the girl. She felt years of pain, years of suffering, start to slowly fade away. Freedom, something a slave could only dream of, was now in her sight. She began to cry, tears falling freely. Gabriel stood there, letting her cry to her heart's content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few moments, the girl had wiped her face of her loose tears and now stood in front of her new master. He gave her a warm smile.

“Do you feel better now?”

The girl nodded. She almost felt like a new person now, although there was still an issue she knew they would have to address.

“I am sorry for the unsightly sight, my Master. There is one thing you I would like to know though. The slave crest on my back, what should we do about it?”

The question was a good one. Gabriel decided to ask his own question.

“Well, I’ve heard if a slave works hard enough they can buy their own freedom, so how would they normally go about getting it removed?”

The girl simply shook her head before replying.

“The crest can not simply be removed. It is a part of us once we have it put on. To allow others to know we were once slaves. When a slave buys their freedom, the simple pay to have the curse becomes inert. However, at any time, a slaver can capture someone with a slave seal and force them to be a slave again.”

Gabriel clenched his fist upon hearing the response. He was really starting to get pissed at this world.

“That’s horrible, I can’t believe this is the way people live. What’s even the point?”

The girl gave a slight smile before answering.

“I do not understand a lot about the slave system or why it exists, but I do know that it has helped to keep me alive until now.”

That was not a good enough answer. Gabriel was still furious, but for now he would have to calm himself and figure out his next move. And he knew just what he wanted to do.

“Okay, so I actually have something I want to try out if that's okay with you. It may just prove to be something truly amazing.”

The girl simply nodded before listening intently.

“And, well, I guess it’s probably a good thing you haven’t put your clothes back on yet.”

Gabriel chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. The girl looked down, realising she had been naked still this whole time, before letting out a loud scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl kneeled on her bed, holding her raggy dress against her body. She was asked to leave her back exposed, which she did. Although the feeling of being naked like this was starting to bother her.

“Okay, are you ready to try this?”

Gabriel asked. The girl shakily shook her head to confirm she was ready. Gabriel gently reached out his hand and touched her back, where her slave mark was. The girl yelped from the cold touch.

“Sorry, didn’t mean to surprise you.”

“No, I am sorry Master. Such a sound is unsightly for you.”

She tried to argue back, but was caught off guard from a chuckle.

“Hey, how about enough of the Master stuff okay? Call be Gabriel, Gabriel Cruz. I never did ask for your name now did I?”

The girl was shocked by the request but decided it would be best to follow through.

“Very well Mas-ahem, Gabriel sir. My name is Ilana.”

“Ilana, that’s such a pretty name, it suits you perfectly.”

Gabriel was doing his best to ease the tension between them. Ilana simply blushed at the complement, a feeling she had never experienced before.

“Alright, this is the part tha’ts going to get a little weird so be prepared.”

Gabriel called out, Ilana nodding in response.

The night before, Gabriel had decided to do some research into magic, specifically, the slave seal, and now it was time to put that practice to good use.

“Here we go.”

Gabriel spoke. He closed his eyes and waited. Soon, felt the same alien feeling he had felt earlier, this time though he knew what it really was. Magic. He felt the flow of magic coming from Ilana’s body, then he felt another flow, the slave seals. Normally one would be able to see these flows with the most basics of Magical understanding. Her flow of power permeated through her entire body, making basically a map of her body. The slave seal however, had latched onto this flow and seemed to have infected it. This was how the Seal worked, latching onto the magic pathways a person has and using its influence to punish someone if they disobey.

“Okay, now for the tricky part.”

Gabriel murmured to himself. Normally, the removal of the slave seal was impossible, but thanks to a certain Goddess, Gabriel had a unique skill. He should be able to remove the seal himself. He thought about how to perform the task at hand before a simple word came to his mind.

“Sever”

He whispered. Ilana felt a chill hit her back, causing her to yelp in surprise. Gabriel watched as a third wave of power now flowed through her magical pathways. He watched as it made contact with the seal’s power before quickly causing the seal to shrink back on itself. In no time, the seal was no more than a shrunken remains of itself. Gabriel smirked before preparing his next step. He reached into his bag and pulled out the note the Goddess had left him.

“Sorry Sarasin, gonna need to borrow this.”

He thought to himself. He unfolded the note and placed it so the empty back of it was facing himself.

“Now, REMOVE!

He slowly began to pull his hand back from Ilana’s back. Ilana let out a gasp of surprise. It felt like something was being pulled off her back, like a large piece of skin. She winced a little at the sudden feeling.
Slowly Gabriel maneuvered his hand, pulling over and over, until finally.

*SNAP*

The slave seal flew off Ilana’s back. Gabriel then quickly grabbed the paper he had prepared Slamming the seal and his hand into the paper and calling out his final phrase.

“AND SEAL!

A bright light shined in the room. Ilana covered her eyes quickly while Gabriel tried to keep his focus on his work. After the light had vanished, Gabriel let out a sigh of relief.

“All done”

Gabriel spoke out, letting Ilana know he was finished. The girl looked around confused. She felt warmer than she had before. Like standing outside during a warm summer day. She also felt lighter, like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.

“Um, Master? I mean Gabriel? What exactly did you do?”

She asked confused, turning to look at the man. Gabriel flashed a smirk before replying, holding up the paper he had.

“Oh not much, Just removed your slave seal.”
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down