NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival)

Post by Rocky 4/4/2015, 3:22 am

Admin's Note: This topic was revived by Admin RKRobot on the counts that it ran out of time before being considered dead and should have a second chance before being tossed out completely.  If you want to join or rejoin, now is the time.

ShadowFantasy wrote:Hai guys! This topic here will be my very first official RP on Geneforce so forgive me if I'm a little rusty. This one should be a lot of fun though! We're going to explore my newest and latest world: Croaria. I have a plot and stuff mapped out for us but inbetween or even after the main plot other people can put in their own arcs and plots with these current characters and make this RP soar!

First things first though! I just need to lay down a few rules for how the RP is going to be conducted. Please follow them closely!

- Auto-hitting is allowed. HOWEVER, you may only auto-hit with one attack and it CANNOT be a lethal hit unless the kill is cleared/approved by the character's controller!

- The rating of this RP is M for Mature! Please keep it that way! Love interests can and will happen during this story so any explicit activities will have to be implied but NEVER shown. This is how I usually write my books and stories so I expect to not to have to change that fact!

- Swearing is allowed but do try to keep it to a minimum shall we?

- There will be no god-moding! It is okay to block or dodge certain attacks if a battle happens but continuous dodging and blocking of every attack is NOT okay! It is understandable to not want to take damage during a fight in this RP so taking a nick, scratch or small cut every once in a while won't be classified as god-moding so long as it is not continuous.

- Love interests must be approved by the characters individual controllers! If you would like a love interest in the RP and the character you are interested in pairing up with your character belongs to another person/poster, clear the relationship with them first! This is not a taboo for my RP's and it will always be encouraged as it creates great drama and intensity in a story! Just remember the other rules as the two characters are interacting and everything will be fine. :3

Here is the RP's starter and how the main plot is going to go:

The year is 1440 AD. Croaria is in utter ruins due to a horrific event known only as "The Cataclysm." A dark and powerful creature known as the Calamity Dragon had been unleashed upon the world. Its immense and terrifying power destroyed everything in its path. The heavens trembled with fear as the creature laid waste to the entire world until almost nothing but ashes remained.

Then the gods gave the people hope.

Four warriors, each a master of his and her own element rose up to face the dragon. Together they subdued the dragon and weakened it to the point of utter exhaustion. But the warrior's too were exhausted. Using the last of their strength, the four warrior's sealed the creature away within an ancient runic slab. The seal was kept in place by the power of the four cornerstone elements: Fire, Wind, Water/Ice and Earth. Each one keeping the creature's strength at bay and retaining its chains of imprisonment. The warriors returned as heroes and for many years, the heroes were revered as the saviors of Croaria. Eventually they all settled down and passed down their knowledge and strength to their children. Peace reigned on Croaria for what seemed like eternity.

But nothing lasts forever.

200 years have passed since that day. The dragon still sleeps, the ancient seals only just starting to weaken. A new threat has risen, one that hopes to ressurrect the dragon in order to cleanse the world of its impurities. They are the Seath. Though the seals strength wanes, only the power of the descendant's of the four warriors of old can break the seal that chains the dragon to the planet and release it from its slumber.

Should this happen, it would bring about the end of the world.

Time Period: Medieval

These are your available races for the RP! These are the races you will be using as a template to mold your character and have it enter the RP successfully.

Croarian: Your basic denizen of the planet of Croaria. Can cast most if not all kinds of magic with enough practice and dedication. Croarian's are the dominant race on the planet and are often accompanied by a Catien of some kind or another that have a collar or tag on them that bears their name. Croarian's resemble our everyday humans here on Earth. In the central city of Terroaria where the King resides, Croarian's make up 90% of the city's residents and the Croarian Royal guard is all Croarian's. The royal guard upholds the justice and law in the world and are often deployed all over the world. They do have their own homes in the city but are rarely seen living in them as they can rarely have a day or two off.

Catien: A race of humanoid creature that have been turned to slavery. Rarely practices any other kind of magic besides wind or earth, this race tends to have large fox-like ears and bushy tails and their role in their tribes is often determined by their looks when they are born. Large white tufts of fur on the tips of their ears mark hunters of high class and white rings on the ends of their tails mark gatherer's. A Catien bearing both of these traits are natural born leaders and sell for the most on the market. It is considered rude for a Catien to show off its ears in front of Croarian's and owner's must give them a collar of some kind that bears a tag with the owner's name on it. Often forbidden to use magic unless they are ordered to do so by their master's. It is also taboo for a Catien to harm nature. (i.e. Cut a tree down, hunt wild game without the prey's permission, etc.) Catien's are wild and feral humanoid's who resemble Croarian's in appearance (minus the ears and tail of course!) and enslaved one's are often called "tame" by other Catien's. Wild Catien's despise Croarian's and tamed Catien's and will often show hostilities towards them on sight. How the enslavement of the Catien's started is a mystery to even the royal guard. Some speculate that the event began as a result of declining labor within most of the cities on the planet. Others think that it was because they were just different from the other Croarian's and it resulted in some bad blood between the two races. Nevertheless, the Catien's and the Croarian's don't always seem to be hated by their owners. Some owners even treat them with love and respect as opposed to others who treat them with hatred and abuse.

Your characters can also cast magic spells in this world! In this tab are the available magic types that you can choose from! Keep in mind that the element that you choose does NOT mean that that will be the only kind of magic you can cast! Your character will be able to learn other kinds and types of magic but the element that you choose here will be the type or kind of magic that you can learn the fastest and cast with the least amount of effort.

Fire
Water/Ice
Lightning
Wind
Earth

(These next few are rare and will be seen later in the RP. Try to avoid using them if at all possible.)

Darkness
Light
Blood
Life
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival)

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/4/2015, 6:06 pm

I was actually going to edit this a little bit Rocky. ^^; Maybe I should just make a new topic?

Meanwhile, I'm going to write a few stories about some of my characters. Some of them I think deserve quite a bit of recognition for their past heroics and such.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival) Empty Re: Chronicles of Croaria: Calamity's Finest Hour (Revival)

Post by Maxwell 4/4/2015, 9:01 pm

Make a new post on this thread. We can delete the extra posts.

**me saying we don't need to see three of the exact same thread**
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/4/2015, 9:47 pm

Long ago in a distant land called Croaria, the kingdom of Terroaria reigned.  It's neighboring lands, Corteria to the north, Calora to the South, Crystoria to the East and Roran to the west, lived in perfect harmony with each other.  A gentle king ruled this land, uniting every race under his peaceful rule.  It was a time of peace for this land, the creatures of the world mostly domesticated and the wild tamed by one race or another.  Elves and Ookami, Kitsune and Catien's, Humans and Goliath's, Draconian's and Spirits.  All of the races of the world lived together peacefully.

But all was not well between the lands.

Eventually a dispute broke out that concerned which was the strongest and most superior race of them all.  Ookami's, seeing themselves as strong and mighty, allied themselves with the Goliath's nearby their homes and turned on those that they'd seen as weak.  The Kitsune, the ancient ancestor's to the Catien's and friends to the Elves, allied themselves alongside them and turned on not only Catien's, but the Ookami's and Goliath's as well.  Soon enough, even humans saw the Catien's as weak and sought to set themselves apart from each other by way of a show of militaristic strength.  War broke out, each side of the battle fighting for the ideal that their race was the strongest and the most supreme.  Sister fought against sister, brother against brother.  Soon the world had begun to rot at its core because of the fighting, and lives were being lost left and right.

Then Myst, goddess and ruler of the realm inbetween, intervened.

Having gathered her strength for the impending outbreak of fighting, she drew upon it to summon a slew of monstrous creatures known as the Neiri.  They swept over the land, destroying everything in their path's.  But it was not enough.  Soon the races of the world found ways of killing these new threats to their existence's, finding new ways to kill each other rather than banding together to combat a new threat.  Having finally seen the true nature's of the world's most intelligent creature's, Myst saw no other choice than to wipe their slate clean.  Gathering her strength once again, she summoned a truly monstrous creature that called forth destruction from the very heavens to carry out its master's wishes.  Meteor's fell from the skies above, it's fangs and claws rent entire cities asunder and its awesome fire breath laid waste to the natural world around it.  Soon after it was born and had begun its destructive rampage, it was given a moniker to call its own by the very creatures it was sent to destroy.

That moniker was Miralis, the Dragon of Calamity.

Months after its destructive regime had begun, many of the races of the world had been annihilated in their entirety.  Soon all that remained were the Humans and Catien's.  Seeing no other alternative, the two remaining powers in the world banded together and chose their strongest warriors to go and make one final attempt at slaying the very creature that was to snuff them out of existence.  There were six in all.

Of the Catien line, three warriors were chosen:
Blizzaro, the claws of the winter's tundra;
Skelarus, the fang of the endless void;
and Rena, the call of the howling winds.

Of the Human line, the last three warriors were chosen:
Lady Tiran, master of silver flames;
Sir Sol Shadowsbane, seeker of the sun;
and Lady Terra, the guardian of nature.

United together under one goal, the six warriors were given the finest equipment and the most powerful relics available to both lands.  Even the other gods and goddesses gave their approval of these new warriors, blessing them with their strength and courage as they were sent into battle.  Within the confines of the Caloran Volcano, the Dragon of Calamity awaited mankind's last hopes of survival.  An epic battle ensued, one of fury, love, anguish and truth.  All hoped seemed to be lost, the dragon wounded as gravely as the warriors that had been sent to save the world.  But as the dragon prepared to issue the final blow, a cry and a howl of the wind sounded the warriors valiant crescendo of bravery.  Having bound together to create their own countermeasure to Miralis' tyranny, the gods and goddesses created a dragon of light, purity and hope.

Its name was Ashukami, the Dragon of Purity.

Together with its strength, the warriors fought on until finally, the evil dragon was weakened.  But by now, even the awesome might of the Dragon of Purity was waning.  Seeing no other option, Skelarus, dark warrior sent by the Catien's to vanquish this mighty foe, burned the last of his strength and mana to cast an all powerful spell.  With the might of the dark mage's powerful magic, the warriors banded together with the last of their magic and strength to seal the beast that was to be their destruction beneath the volcano that was their final and most epic battleground.  The spell took its hold on the creature and bound it to the planet's core, forever imprisoning it in an eternal cage of which it could never return.

Soon the warriors rejoiced and celebrated their greatest triumph: the Dragon of Calamity had been vanquished.  The warriors returned to their homelands as heroes and champions of legendary strength.  Their final arrival was heralded with songs and stories of their bravery and glorious victory over that which was to be the world's end.  Soon the warriors parted ways from one another, gone from their sight but never forgotten.

Centuries passed.  Though Skelarus and Sol Shadowsbane were forgotten in time, the final four warriors held on in tradition, song and legend.  Their exploits were told and children aspired to become strong, creating a brand new time of absolute peace.  Finally the world was returning to its previous state.  And though some of the ancient races of the world survived within the blood of humans, creating a breed known only as the Half-Elves, the mistakes of their forefather's were never forgotten.

But like all good things, this peace did not last.

One day, a new human King was crowned within Terroaria.  Under his rule, the Catien's were seen as inferior to humans once again.  An uprising was fought and lives were once again lost.  Fearing another war, the Catien's entered into a sort of truce with the humans.  In exchange for their lives, they would become slaves to the humans, bending themselves to their wills to prevent another possible calamity.  Further Kings and Queens were crowned and hatred was sown between the two races.  But amongst the children of both, laid of the hopes of perhaps one day the two races living in harmony and peace once again.

And that, is where our story begins....

Well I hope the lore of my favorite world was of interest to all of you!  I certainly took my time writing it up!  But now let's get down to business and help you guys all figure out your character creation's, the available races, magics and abilities as well as find out the rules to this RP.

Rules of Roleplaying in Croaria:

Now for character creation!  There are three races to choose from:

Human:

Catien:

Half-Elves:

Magic is also available in this world.  Each character is allowed to be a natural learner of one element of magic.  All players can choose from the following list:

- Fire
- Water/Ice (both are available to be of use if this element is chosen)
- Lightning
- Wind
- Earth

When you create your character, please include the following within a spoiler bubble:

*Character's name here*:

The 'look-alike' image can be any type of image so long as it can be viewed upon opening the spoiler bubble and it follows the site rules.

Have fun creating your characters and I'll see you all soon!  ^^/
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 4/4/2015, 10:39 pm

Keladry Mindle:
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2015, 1:04 am

(OOC: Since I don't seem to have anyone else who's interested in joining this RP right now I'm just going to go ahead and start. I hope this is okay Skitten?)

A Catien girl about seventeen years of age sits in a huge tree atop a large branch, her jade colored eyes watching the leaves dance from the wind blowing them around her face. A big smile was on her face as she watched them, her long auburn hair flowing behind her head and her brown fox-like tail wagged lazily as it dangled over the side of the branch she was sitting on. She stretched and the rusty old tags on the collar around her neck jingled, making her frown and tug on them again. As she struggled she soon started to choke herself and she gave up, once again failing to get it off of her neck.

It had been about six months since her old owners had been killed by members of the Croarian Royal Guard. She ran away soon after watching them die, the only female amongst their group hot on her heels. Even now so many months after she'd escaped from her she was searching for her. She had no idea what the woman wanted nor did she care to figure it out. Sighing from her stomach giving an audible growl at her, she stood up and brushed the twigs and leaves off of her long, pure white dress. She had a craving for squirrel then, smiling as the thought of her favorite game touching her lips made her mouth water. She immediately walked into the huge opening in her home tree, going down the stairs that she'd so carefully spent weeks carving out with her powers and grabbing her knife and leg pouch. Her knife wasn't anything too special. It was just a simple knife made of a sharpened piece of bone she'd managed to get from one of her hunts. Soon she left her home tree and set out onto one of her hunts, leaving her safe place behind as she swiveled her huge ears like a radar dish to search for her next meal.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 5/31/2015, 1:14 am

(ooc: ish good ouo)

Keladry walked around through the bushes in the forest carefully, humming a little tune to herself as she did. It was a nice day out so far to her, she already had a rabbit hanging off of her belt along with berries in a pouch she had. So now she wasn't too worried about finding more food, just trying to find a nice place to stay the night. Of course she had her sword on her for anything she might need it for. Her owners from years ago had given her all she had, trying to care for her and give her something to use to live.

She was greatful of this now, but at the time she was hesitant. For now though, she wasn't going to think of it and kept walking to find maybe a little cave to stay in. She was annoyed again when a breeze passed by though and made the very old tags clatter some, reminding her she needed to find a way to get the collar off.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2015, 1:22 am

Catia felt the wind brush up against clinking metal and immediately thought that the woman was after her once again. Her tail bristled and she quickly went to hide in a large bush, her knife at the ready. She was really tired of being chased around like she was some kind of stray on the streets. All she wanted was to be left alone and in peace. She was so focused on surprising the newcomer when they walked by that she didn't notice the scent rabbit nearby too.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 5/31/2015, 1:26 am

Keladry's ears went up quickly when she thought she heard something brushing past a bush. She stopped humming right away at that point and paid more attention, frowning slightly since she wasn't sure who or what it was nearby. With her ears up and on alert she kept moving slowly, hovering a hand over the sword attached to her waist.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2015, 4:59 pm

Catia closed her eyes and concentrated on the wind, letting it blow around gently as it brushed up against the intruder's body. More clinking metal sounds were made as she soon heard the clinking metal sounds get slowly closer and closer nearby. Eventually she snapped her eyes open and lunged out of the bushes at the last place that she had felt the wind brushing up against a person. She hit someone and bowled them over, quickly moving her knife to the intruder's throat before her eyes widened in surprise at the nature of her attacker. It was another Catien!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 5/31/2015, 6:42 pm

Keladry couldn't help but squeak in surprise when something knocked her over all of the sudden, having not heard them coming. She felt a knife of sorts against her next after a second too, her ears going back as she let out a growl. When she took a second to look at the person though she looked back at the other Catien in surprise. She tried to think of what to do then, eventually she moved to roll the other girl off of her and moved away quickly.

"This is my catch, I will not be giving it to someone else even if they are a Catien."
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/1/2015, 1:12 am

Catia gave a yelp when she was suddenly rolled off of the stray Catien girl before sitting up and blinking at what she said.

"Your....catch?"

It was then that she noticed that the girl had a rabbit on her waist. She blinked at it for a second before tilting her head at her.

"I think there's been a misunderstanding here. I don't want your food. I just thought you were someone else that's been looking for me and getting on my nerves. Sorry...."

She told her, touching her fingertips together in embarrassment and blushing brightly.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 6/1/2015, 1:16 am

Keladry's ears slowly went back up as she listened to the other Catien, her food wasn't in danger then so she felt better. Though she was surprised some still to see another Catien out there the same as she was, having noticed the collar.

"It's fine, I am sorry I assumed you where after my catch. If you like though, maybe we could share it. I have berries as well, so it's enough food to share."

She offered quietly, giving a little smile as she did. If there was a chance of a friend, she would take it for now but stay on guard.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/1/2015, 1:27 am

Catia let her ears perk up at the thought of a free meal with a fellow Catien. She hadn't seen one in a long time so the thought of sharing a meal and maybe sharing a conversation with one was nice to her. She nodded slowly as she put her bone knife away back into her leg pouch and smiled at her as her tail wagged back forth slowly and happily.

"That sounds good to me. My name is Catia, Catia Roranheim. May I ask you your name little one?"

She asked her, able to tell that this Catien girl was at least a few years younger than she was.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 6/1/2015, 1:30 am

Keladry smiled some and couldn't help but wag her tail when she was greeted warmly, having been a while she talked with anyone calmly like this. When she was called little one though she blushed lightly and looked away, having been called that only when she was very little and being teased at times.

"K-Keladry Mindle is my name, am I that little though that I should be called that? I thought I was old enough to not be called such a thing any more."

She said quietly and almost shyly.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/1/2015, 1:34 am

Catia smiled and wagged her tail a bit faster when Keladry complained about being called little.

"I can tell that I'm a bit older than you so my first instinct was to call you by a younger name but if it makes you uncomfortable I can always just use your real name. I don't mind it if that's what you'd like more."

She told her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 6/1/2015, 1:37 am

Keladry blushed and listened quietly still, she couldn't help but pout some before shaking her head. After that she just gave a smile and nodded some.

"I don't know how you might know my age, or how for sure you are older but I wouldn't mind either way I suppose. Do you have a camp by the way? I have not set mine up for the night so I don't have a fire to cook on."

She said and glanced around for a camp.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/1/2015, 1:48 am

Catia shook her head as she stood up and brushed her white dress off, walking over and offering Keladry a hand up. Her rusty tags jingled slightly as she walked.

"I don't know anything about a camp but I've hollowed a big oak tree nearby that I use as my home. You're welcome to spend the night with me if you want."

She told her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 6/1/2015, 1:51 am

Keladry looked a bit surprised about hearing that she had a home set up in a tree, taking her hand to get up though she nodded some.

"I would love to if you are willing to have me. Though you must have been around here a long time to set up a home."

She said and wait for her to walk and go to lead the way. Mostly she was thinking about how she never bothered to stop and settle down. That was mostly because she was afraid of being found, and wanting to find her old home.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/1/2015, 2:00 am

Catia started walking back towards her home tree and wagged her tail as she walked, keeping her ears folded down and hidden in her long auburn hair. The result was a fuzzy white halo-like accent effect that made her look somewhat like an angel as she walked.

"I've been out here on my own for half a year at the very least. I dunno about you though."

She told her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 6/1/2015, 2:03 am

Keladry walked with her and looked at her ears some, smiling as she did since she thought it was sort of cute what it looked like. Her ears went up a bit though when hearing how long she had been out there, tilting her head and nodded some.

"I've been out and wandering for... hmm about seven to six years by now."

She said and looked around again as they walked.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/4/2015, 8:33 am

Catia's ears perked out of her hair slightly when she heard how long Keladry had been out here traveling around.

"Goodness! You've been out here this long and haven't settled down yet?"

She asked the Catien girl as they started to come up to her home tree. It was a huge oak tree with an opening in the front of the base of the tree that looked like it'd been carved out by magical means.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 6/4/2015, 9:50 am

Keladry laughed quietly at her reaction to how long it had been since she had a home. She smiled and shook her head some, she had tried in the time but it never felt right to her to settle down.

"I have tried before. I just can't feel at home any where. I want to try and find my home so I am wandering."

She told Catia before tilting her head as she looked up at the tree. It looked like a nice place to settle down for sure, and being curious about the inside she followed Catia.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/4/2015, 9:58 am

Catia nodded as the two girls went into her home tree. Inside Shiro could see a small living room-like area as soon as she entered the first floor, the room being complete with a small table, a couple of chairs and a few cushions in the center made from soft leaves and moss. Catia turned around and smiled at Keladry.

"Make yourself at home. I'll go upstairs and start getting a fire going in the pit before we get to cooking okay?"

She told her before heading on upstairs like she said.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 6/4/2015, 10:08 am

Keladry looked around the home, in awe of how good just that room looked. She didn't really think if usuing a tree like this as a house before but it was perfect.

"I will be waiting here then until you call me."

She said in response to Catia saying she was going to get a fire ready. She went ahead then to sit down carefully and look through what she had gathered for food.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next