NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite

Post by Genesis 5/25/2012, 12:48 am

Whats this, an update from me? That's right I'm back.

The story: The most powerful villains in the universe (except Chris because he was busy fighting a cake at the moment) gathered together. They all agreed that their respective heroes were tough to defeat alone, but maybe if the switched heroes they would have the upper hand. In agreement they went out to take out each others heroes. This is the story.
(characters have already been decided, if you want to join please send the admin which is I a message and we will get you in here)

*Planet Conger Fee*
~Genesis and Juliet were walking around on a date both nervous about what to do, closely behind was Emily watching wanting to make sure nothing happened.~
Emily: Genesis, I love sis to but we both now you and I are meant to be.
Genesis: *nervously* Um...so... yeah.
Juliet: *Blushes* yeah hehe.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty Re: Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite

Post by Rocky 5/25/2012, 1:05 am

LET'S DO THIS. I have Wrath the Hedgehog, Reigna the Stoat, and Wreed the Seedrian in play for the heroes, and Ikari the Hedgehog, Vadim the Cicada, and Dark Ferneru the Seedrian on the team of the villains.
--

~Planet Tropic - Early Morning, Gadgetria~

Wrath: I wonder why Ikari ordered me to come back to this country, alone...?

The dark blue and green hedgehog carrying a small personal bag was dropped off from the Sea of Techno Train Station, confused by his orders from the abassador to Gadgetria, Ikari the Hedgehog. Ikari had been a long-time flip-flopper among sides - sometimes she would fight for the good of Tropic, and other times, she would specifically target the Kaos family. It was very confusing, but this time, Wrath was sure that this was a trap. With his wrist-beeper on, Wrath made his way to the main government station of Gadgetria, wondering where she was.

She was supposed to meet him here, according to that ominous call... wait a minute...

Wrath: This doesn't feel right. *halts, roughly a couple miles from the Station by now* Where is she? *hears a noise, then turns around quickly* Who there?!
~~~

~Planet Conger Fee~

From an invisible spacecraft-like mecha in the distance (about 50 feet from the hedgehogs), two figures watched the three young hedgehogs, being all lovey-dovey and cutesy-woostey. The one with brown hair and tan fur snarled at the scene, while the insectoid just grinned maliciously.

Vadim: Why so grim, Ikari? This is just a for a little while, just to observe.

Ikari: I know. But that could have been me on that date with the gorgeous blonde. I mean look at her. She's freakin' beautiful. Though thanks to you, we went through the wormhole and ended up in the point in time where I'm too old for her. Great job, jerk.

Vadim: Now now, you can still have her once we capture her. You're already familiar with jail according to your own backstory.

Ikari: And you're familiar with magic more so than I. That's why we're here. I just hope that the little Kaos spawn showed up like he should've. Its already 9:00 at home.

Vadim: If those other two aren't slackers, then it will work. Don't you worry your intelligent head, my once-adversary...

They began to quietly activate their mecha, preparing to attack, but keep the invisiblity on, thanks to Vadim's powerful invisiblity talisman, inside the machine's control panel.

--
THAR WE GO. Just keep switching between locations guys. Type them in Bold, like I did, then separate them with little dashes or something, okay?

Last edited by RKRobot on 5/25/2012, 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite Empty Re: Geneforce Chronicles: Villains Unite

Post by Blastion 5/25/2012, 1:11 am

(Heroes: Garm, Peace, Zyht.)
(Villains: Doku, Blastion, Wrave.)

-Planet Iciaura-

--Garm's Room--
Garm: *Playing Not-Halo 5 on the Not-Durango* What chumps...

-Planet Kokugen-

--Peace's Room--
Peace: *Also playing Not-Halo 5 on the Not-Durango* Dead... Dead... Dead... Zyht, DO BETTER!!

--Zyht's Room--
Zyht: *Talking over Not-Xbox-Live* I've NEVER played this game before! Gimme a break!
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/25/2012, 1:19 am

Heroes: Luna, Pointsettia, Mystess
Villans: Luminere, Charisma, Daitengu

~Planet Iciaura~

-Mystess's room--

Mystess: *she joins Garm's party and talks over the Not-Xbox-Live* Sup noobs~ How ya getting pwned this time, Zyht?

--Downstairs Kitchen--

Luna: YOU TWO COME DOWN! DINNER IS JUST ABOUT READY. AND YOU BETTER NOT SPEND ALL DINNER TALKING ABOUT THAT DAMN GAME!

~Itaka Forest~

Pointsettia: *she tending to a massive floral garden, happily humming to herself*

Last edited by Luna on 5/27/2012, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/25/2012, 1:32 am

{Planet Mobius, Arcadia Forest}

"No... not quite enough..." Xanthos muttered as he watched the young catwolf female before him stare intently at her fist. A few seconds, a spark of crimson energy would arc around her hands, but would fizzle out quickly. She furrowed her brows, before trying again. It quickly burst into a a stream of sparks, turning into a hand pistol. She grinned, looking up at her father as she grinned from ear to ear.

"I did it! I mastered the Mania Road of Madness!" She squealed and lifted the weapon over her head.

"Not quite... This is just about the extent of your current power. It's far from mastered, Iodes." Xanthos crossed his arms as he looked her over. Iodes sighed, her confidence shot down. Xanthos scratched the back of his head, realizing what he said had been too harsh.

"The best you can do right now is channel Madness through your claws. With time, maybe you'll become even greater," Xanthos said as he walked over to Iodes, hugging her tightly. Nearby, Omicron analyzed the two felines and studying their powers.

"Iodes has certainly become more formidable..." Omicron observed, boosting Iodes' self-esteem. Xanthos shrugged, sensing at least a slight growth in his daughter's power.

Last edited by Phirania on 5/25/2012, 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/25/2012, 1:33 am

-Planet Iciaura-

--Garm's Room--
Garm: Myst, get out! You're too young to talk to us!

-Planet Kokugen-

--Peace's Room--
Peace: *facepalm* kill me...

--Zyht's Room--
Zyht: I would, but Garm's keeps finding me before I can even try...
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/25/2012, 1:33 am

~Planet Tropic
~A beautiful 17 year old blond hedgehog stood leaning against a tree staring at the blue hedgehog.~
???: Hey big strong and blue. *Walks towards him in a seductive way.* IS there anyone your looking for?

(your up rocky,)
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/25/2012, 1:41 am

-Iciaura-

-Mystess's Room-

Mystess: Dont worry, Zyht. *in game, she picks up a sniper rifle and cloaks herself, creeping around the field until she spied her brother. With a satisified laugh, she no-scoped Garm.*

-Downstairs-

Luna: *she waits a few minutes then calls again* GARMENT. MYSTESSIA. DINNER!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/25/2012, 4:06 am

~Planet Tropic~

~Instantly, Wrath's cheeks brightened up with red blush, scanning the extremely attractive hedgehog. There was something dark and brooding about her, but at this point, Wrath didn't care. He was just hoping for anyone answer his questions about what was going on, and if she was the person who really called him instead of Ikari, then it made sense. But even so, who was this girl, and how did she know to meet him here?~

~Wrath was just too darn focused on her prettiness to give a hoot about anything though...~

Wrath: *narrowing eyes and grinning* I am. And she happens to be a woman. Do you, by any chance, know who it is? The name's Wrath, by the way. *winks*

--

~Deep Space~

~Far away from many known planets, a small, smooth-looking, single-seater, cylindrical alien space ship floated into the Milky Way Galaxy after a long venture from the depths of another foreign galaxy. Inside was a red seedrian girl named Wreed, a keeper of the Five Seeds of her home Planet Rosidia. She had been tracing a huge energy source that could help conserve her Seeds' energy, in order to help keep Rosidia safe and alive, but it seemed that she lost the transmission on her ship's tracker.~

Wreed: Darn it all! I was so close, too! *smacks keys on the dashboard of the ship* Without this new conservation power, the Seeds will waste way too much energy in protecting them from the Dark Garden and... Dark Ferneru... Speaking of which, she hasn't returned yet from her own voyage, so I hear from the Rosidian Government. I wonder what she's up to...? Ugh, if I keep talking to myself, I'll never know anything! *grabs steering rods* Okay, let's go! *drives off, angrily*

--

(Gen, your turn! You can have Genesis sense the invisible ship or something if you want, too.)
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/25/2012, 6:19 pm

{Atmosphere of Planet Iciaura}

A solitary figure examines the planet below with a discerning eye from the safety of a small spacecraft, his focus on the large and imposing castle that dominated most of Iciaura's arctic landscape. His eyes narrowed. His target was Luna Materex, queen of Iciaura and one of the few survivors of Daitengu's rampage several decades ago. She was a master of cryokinesis and a powerful psychic, but it was doubtful she knew he was here. His tail lazily whipped the air as he slowly blinked. He began to lower his craft when he noticed another craft appear on his radar.

"Late as usual..." He muttered under his breath as the space vehicle landed behind a snow dune. He flipped a switch on the control panel, turning on the ship's cloaking system. As the craft blended into the snowy terrain, the figure pushed away the lever that held the cockpit windows in place and exited the craft. As the snow crunched under his feet, he looked up, his violet eyes now focused on the second craft once more. That would most likely be Kitsune. The feline figure grinned to himself as he returned his attention to the castle. Luna would never what hit her.

"This is it?" Kitsune murmured to himself as he exited his ship and trotted on all fours towards the other. The fox demon snickered to himself, his crystalline mane reflecting the snow.

"Correct," the figure replied curtly, not moving otherwise.

"...What are we waiting for?" Kitsune asked the feline after a few minutes.

"There were three of us assigned to take out the Materex family. We are waiting for Doku."

"Doku... I've never met the guy. What's he like?"

"I haven't met him either. But for him to be chosen means that he isn't a pushover. When he arrives, we'll divide and conquer."

"What about after that, Protos?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there."

{Itaka Forest}

Hyperion watched Pointsettia from afar, using his mastery over photons to bend the light around himself, becoming invisible to the naked eye. He needed a plan to take down the florakinetic wolf as swiftly as possible. After a minute or two, he readied himself. He crouched down in the flowerbed, his predatory instincts on the prowl.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/26/2012, 12:34 am

~Planet Tropic
???: *Walks up to him and places her index finger on his shoulder, then while moving it around with herself proceeds to walk around Wrath.* *Giggles* Well arn't you mister smooth. As a matter of fact I do know who it was who was meant to meet you here. *Stops walking and looks right at him with one finger pressed against his chest.* You see a friend of mine said you were one handsome devil and I couldn't resist. And I have to say she sure was right on one thing. *secretly starts to form a dagger made of water behind her back.*

~Conger Fee
Genesis: *stops for a moment to take a breath, suddenly his eyes snap open as he takes a more offensive position.*
Juliet: *shocked* Genesis what is it?
Genesis: Someones here, watching us.
Emily:*Behind a tree* Eep, did they spot me?

(Your turn friend Rocky.)
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/26/2012, 1:46 am

~Planet Tropic~

~Shivers of pleasure went through his body as the blonde in front of him touched him. He couldn't help but nod lightly and blush as she spoke to him, his ego being boosted as he assumed that she was seriously into him. As a recently turned 14 year old, he had gotten a bit more mature, but that didn't make him any more legal than he was before... he could still get in serious trouble, especially if his parents found out, though they still had no idea that he was gone for this mission. ~

Wrath: Really? Well, we all knew that Ikari is one heck of a cougar, despite her appearance as a hedgehog, but you know, sometimes that can't just be avoided. Now you must be...?
--
~Planet Conger Fee~

Ikari: He's detected us, Vadim. Certainly those two didn't joke about their cautiousness.

Vadim: *snicker snicker* Yes, my child, we did spot you! Let's begin, shall we?

~Without further speech, Ikari shifted a lever close to her and the mecha, about 10 ft. tall, and 6 ft. wide, began to move forward, the invisiblity still on. Outside, the ground began to shake as it got closer and closer to the trio, the grass being imprinted where it stepped, and the sound of creaking, hard metal coming being blue-shifted towards the Geneforce three. Vadim controlled its movements with his magic, walking in place and moving his arms inside the cockpit. Ikari made sure everything was running correctly. From this point, they were about 10 feet from the hedgehogs... ~

Ikari: Visiblity, ON!

~And lo and behold, the mecha, colored purples, blacks, reds and grays was revealed, when Ikari pushed a bright red button on the control panel. ~

--
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/26/2012, 10:26 pm

~Planet Tropic~
???: The names Etisia, *walks behind him and puts one hand on his shoulder,* And you know, your little friend was very interested in you and what you could do. *slowly proceeds to move the dagger towards his spine*

~Planet Conger Fee~
Genesis: *with a slight grin* Heh, looks like things are going to get a little more interesting.
Juliet:*with a big frown* Aw, and our date was starting to go so well. *reaches into her dress and pulls out a magic wand with a moon on the tip*
Emily: Eep. *starts to run to a safer distance.*

(Your up rocky)
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/26/2012, 11:25 pm

(LONG POST IS LONG. Lots of plot exposition here.)

~Planet Tropic~

Wrath: Etisia... Very pretty name. *slips out from under her hand on his shoulder* You know, its not that I have a problem with jumping straight to the fun part, its just, a little odd that you would, you know... go behind my back like that...

~Stepping back a few feet, he reaches into his bag and activates an emergency explosive that he packed, just incase the caller was to pull a fast one on him - just like this one. He tossed the bag on the ground near her feet. ~

Wrath: And I'd hate to ruin such a pretty face. *gets ready to make a break for it*

--
~Planet Conger Fee~

Ikari: Oh no you don't, you blonde brat! Vadim, get her!

~Inside the cockpit, the Cicada reached out his arm towards Emily's direction as she ran off to safety, but just a mere reach wouldn't get her. Outside of the cockpit, the mecha mirrored his movements, but then electromagnetic charges sparked from the wrist of the machine, and the hand shot out, tethered to the forearm of the robot by a thick line of hot electricity. As the huge metallic hand hovered over Emily, and just as it was about to grab her, a flash of orange took her place and was caught instead, pushing the young hedgehog aside to save her. When the metal hand returned to the arm, Vadim opened it a little to reveal a cute 15-year-old stoat girl, whom both operators recognized. ~

Ikari: Reigna! But how?! (And like Vadim, you haven't aged much... the time scales between our worlds must be vastly different...)

Vadim: I should have expected you to show up, since you followed me here all the way from Desirahii.

Ikari: What?! She followed you? But I thought you said you had taken care of her with your Hornet army?!

Vadim: I knew she could defeat them, to be honest with you. After all, it was you who showed her how to do those fancy magical tricks, back when you were 21!

Reigna: That's right! But I don't understand, Ikari!! Why are you on Vadim's side?! And why are you trying to hurt these hedgehogs?!

Ikari: The reason... is none of your concern! Things have changed, that's all I'll say. Now leave, and stop using that Speed Magic of yours to catch up!

~As Ikari turned the robot's front around so Vadim could have a better shot, he began to spin his arm around quickly, and then flung the young stoat girl across the valley, far away from where this battle scene was taking place. Ikari spun the robot back around with another press of a button, and sighed. Why did she have to face off against her old allies and... friends?~

Ikari: Alright, Genefreaks. I'm not in the mood to mess around. Just make this easy and be our hostages. *presses a button that arms twin laser cannons to the arms of the mecha, aiming them at Genesis and Juliet*

--
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/26/2012, 11:40 pm

~Planet Tropic~
Etisia: *Grins* heh, guys your a bit quicker than they said you were. *walks over to the bag and pulls out the explosive device and without a thought tossed it into the air. she then threw the dagger into the air and detonated the explosive.* Not a bad bomb you've got there.

~Planet Conger Fee~
Juliet: Was that Emily? What was she doing there?
Genesis: Don't worry, who ever that person was saved her. *looks at the Mech* Heh. Give up? That doesn't sound like a lot of fun does it Juliet?
Juliet: *gives a faint and confused laugh* Y-yeah, fun.
Genesis: Lets do this.
Juliet: Right.
*The duo point their wand and staff at the mech and slowly start to chant*

~Meanwhile on another side of the planet where Reigna had landed~
???: Could this weakling be the one i was sent after. Heh, how could they not beat such a weakling?
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/27/2012, 12:06 am

(I like how we're just going back and forth. XD)

~Planet Tropic~

Wrath: Yeah, its kinda hereditary. Lots of folks forget that stuff. But you know what, baby? I'm the real bomb here.

~He leaps into the air, going straight through the smoke that the first bomb created, his flames bursting out his hover shoes to keep him afloat. He began to form fire balls in his hands, and aimed them at Etisia, or at least where he figured she'd be standing. ~

Wrath: And you just lit my fuse. *fires three fireballs in her direction*

--
~Planet Conger Fee~

Vadim: Ah, so they're spell casters! Wasn't it Alonzo, that obnoxious Pyrenesse friend of yours, who did this kind of thing?

Ikari: Don't remind me. I can't afford to let them finish this. Smack them into the air and fire the lasers!

~She then kicks the wall beside her and a visor helmet machine drops down before her, along with two steering sticks with red buttons on top - these would be used for aiming and firing the laser. Vadim, in the meantime, knew it was right to let the attacker finish the chant, only because if this was to be a magic versus magic fight, it was fair. Unless these two had experiences in battle that were dissimliar to his own - battle customs differ from culture to culture, world to world, after all. Instead, he just backed the machine up, preparing for a rebound. ~

Ikari: What are you doing, you idiot?! Smack them!!

Vadim: Wait for it... *concentrating energy within laser cannons*

--
~Conger Fee Area 2~

~Reigna used some of her power to energize her achy and sore muscles to move again. Shakily, she stood up, wobbling a bit to stand upright. In the distance, she could see, and more so sense, another being watching her, almost as if she was supposed to land here. Now Reigna wasn't at all a super-smart girl, but she still had the ability to put two and two together. And this made too much sense. ~

Reigna: Who-Who are you? And what are you doing, waiting for me out here?
--
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/27/2012, 12:07 am

-Planet Iciaura-

--Garm's Room--

Garm: Ugh, what a pain... I gotta go guys! *turns off his Not-Durango and heads to the kitchen*

-Planet Kokugen-

--Peace's Room--
Peace: Aha! Mine turn to shine!

--Zyht's Room--
Zyht: I hate you...
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/27/2012, 12:17 am

(True, especially since we jumped right into the action.)

~Planet Tropic~
Etisia: *simply holds up her hand with a big smile as a barrier of water forms around her hand instantly putting the flaming attacks out.* Oooo, a pyro huh, i think thats just hot. *Thrusting her hand forwards the barrier turns into spears of water aimed right at wrath even through the smoke thanks to her ability to sense a persons energy and presence.*

~Planet Conger Fee~
Duo: *They finish the chant together* Spirits of water and wind, strike the enemy and bring them to their end. TEL MA ALMERISTA. *Shots out a blast of freezing cold slush if you will, As it flies towards the targets you can see glimpses of the air itself beginning to freeze.*
Genesis: TAKE THIS!

~Conger Fee Area 2~

???: *the being lands right in front of her* The names Apocalypse, I'm here to kill you.
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/27/2012, 12:41 am

(Not sure if I should work on the rest of my characters or not yet... It might help involve everyone else.)

~Planet Tropic~

Wrath: Really, now? I don't see you sweating!! Haha!

~As he slips through a few of the icy spears easily, he shoots fire up at them as he passes them, forcing them to melt a bit and become harmless cold rain. But forgetting about a few more oncoming shots, his arms become cut and one of them gets jammed into his shoe, and while it melted quickly due to the fire, the water coming in contact with the mechanical shoe wasn't a good thing. Instantly, Wrath could feel his altitude dropping, and all he could do was hover inside the smokey cloud, which was now clearing up rather quickly. It was pointless to waste fire hovering like this. Thus, he dropped to the ground, and fired a few more fireballs before charging at her physically. ~

Wrath: I'm not supposed to hit ladies, right? Well, can ya let a guy who goes both ways, slide on that one? *runs forth, hands still lit up*
--
~Planet Conger Fee~

Vadim: A wind and ice attack?! Incredible teamwork these two have! Let's just see how well they fare against my solo magic!

Ikari: FIRE!!

~Firing the cannons, each one with lasers, crossed with special dark energy, Vadim and Ikari grinned from inside the cockpit of the mecha. As the mecha got hit back by the slushy force, soaking some of the joints that it had, the two charged up another shot, waiting for their first cannon attack to hit. In the meantime, Ikari withdrew a set of missiles from the knees of the big robot, firing those simultaneously afterward. With this barrage of moves, they had t've hit something!~

--
~Conger Fee Area 2~

Reigna: No...way!! *stumbles back a bit, nearly falling*

~Her thumbless gloves revealed orange digits that began to glow as she charged up an attack. She had to keep thinking of what this guy might really be up to, in order to stall for her move. ~

Reigna: Apocalypse? Boy, no one has normal names anymore, do they? Your parents must've been really weird.
--
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 12:47 am

-Planet Kokugen-

*Stand outside of Peace's home, but well hidden, is a female elf. Long fox-like ears swiveled around, catching the sounds of the night and her tail swished gently behind her. Her expression was sad and her blue hair and eyes matched. The little kitten in the room she looked up at, will die. She gripped the bow and arrow tightly as the tip of the loaded arrow became lit with a dull light. Her sad frown changed into a dark grin as she aimed through the open window*

--Itaka Forest--
*Pointsettia's ears twitched and she looked around at her garden. Her massive venus fly traps were stirring restlessly. She walked over to them and began to stroke their large, leafy mouths. The fox glanced around nervously, feeling tension rise quickly*

--deep space--

*In order to reach her target, Charisma needed to play her cards right. And damn did she know how to play them. She sees her targets ship approaching quickly, and slumps down in the cockpit of a beaten fighter ship, pretending to be knocked out.*

Last edited by Luna on 5/27/2012, 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 5/27/2012, 12:49 am

~Planet Tropic~
Etisia: *Laughing* Go right ahead little boy, lets see what you've got. *Charges at him to*

~Planet Conger Fee~
Duo: * their attack leaves them they notice the incoming wave of energy fired at them.*
Genesis: *Holds out another hand and puts a shield of energy around the two.* Darn their tough.
Juliet: *Starts to pant* yeah.
Genesis:*sees the missles and leaps at them sword at the ready attempting to slash as many as possible, but without thinking he is hit with the explosions launching himself back.* Arg.
Juliet: Genesis NO!

~Conger Fee Area 2~
Apocalypse: *notices the orange digits but completely ignores them,* My parents, heh, the weaklings died against a mighty demonic beast, who I absorbed and now poses the power of said beast. *Continues to approach the girl without any hesitation*
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/27/2012, 10:45 am

-Planet Kokugen-

--Peace's Room--
Peace: BOOM!! Headshot!!

--Zyht's Room--
Zyht: Cheater! I SO shot first!!

--Peace's Room--
Peace: How would "I" be able to cheat in THIS game...
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 11:01 am

--Planet Kokugen--

Luminere: *she lets the arrow go, and it sails through the open window.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/27/2012, 2:34 pm

{Itaka Forest}

Hyperion undid his cloaking and charged Pointsettia, the flowerbed withering under the heat of the light he emitted. With every step, another patch of flowers would burn to a crisp, never to be healthy again. The Titan began to gather light particles, photons, around his arm, condensing and stimulating the energy until he could hold it back no longer. With a smirk plastered on his face, he let loose a highly condensed laser at Pointsettia, the heat of the blast enough to sear off flesh from bone.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blastion 5/28/2012, 2:42 am

-Planet Kokugen-

--Peace's Room--
Peace: *Falls off his chair as an arrow pierces his Not-Durango* W-what?!

--Zyht's Room--
Zyht: *notices that Peace goes offline suddenly* . . . Must have lost connection...

--Peace's Room--
Peace: *Looks over to the window* What? *rushes to the window to look for intruders*
Blastion
Blastion
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next