NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 9 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by Zazul 5/14/2014, 10:04 am

Badur'El: *the wind hits his head, but instead of moving his tail away, the tale whips at Loria and the blades on it clash with her axe. The dragon puts all his force behind it and the tail flings Loria back. Then, the Dragon's eye glows red and a powerful aura catches Loria, extending her arms and legs out and holding her mid-air in front of Badur'El* Mortals....no sense of proportion. Once you discovered how to craft weapons from our flesh and blood, you thought yourselves gods...but little did you realize that weapons are not strong. Flesh is stronger! For what is a sword compared to the hand that wields it?! A dragon weapon in the hands of a weak human is nothing more than a piece of a corpse being swung by a filthy simpleton! And now, you will die for your arrogance...*he draws his head back and fire licks out from his mouth*

Argyle: *he takes the distraction and runs up the Dragon's back while it taunts Loria. Right as the Dragon is about to unleash another torrent of flames, Argyle activates his Sorcery and brings the Dragon Fang down on the Dragon's head, closing its mouth and causing the fire attack to backfire. The dragon releases Loria and howls in pain. It swings its head and flings Argyle into the ravine wall, letting out a jet of smoke and blood. It looks over at Argyle and glares at him, its full wrath now directed at him* L-Loria...

Badur'El: Grrrrr....you took advantage of my being distracted by the girl and attacked me... A simple strategy, but effective enough, boy...but the problem with surprise attacks are that they only work once. *The Dragon lumbers forward at Argyle* You now have my full attention, and are still recovering from the wind being knocked out of your lungs....This is where you die, boy. From your scent, you're what they call a "Squire", a mortal that serves a stronger mortal, correct? Then your master will know you did not die in vain...It has been many a year since I have ever been so wounded by a mortal in melee....*He draws back, the flames in his mouth building back up* I ACKNOWLEDGE YOU, MORTAL! NOW DIE AS A SMOLDERING RUIN!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/14/2014, 10:21 am

Loria: *Loria spots Argyle in trouble and all of a sudden a gale nearly the size of a full tornado whips up around her and she disappears. Flashing in front of the dragon's face, she uses her wind magic to send her Greataxe slashing straight across the beast's eye, slashing cleanly through it with great speed as she lands in front of Argyle, standing over him protectively* I will not let you touch him again you foul creature! *she yells at it, her eyes burning full of love and protection*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/14/2014, 10:32 am

Badur'El: *He howls in pain, his eye bleeding heavily. The dragon places a claw protectively over the remains of his eye and screams* YOU BRAT! YOU INSOLENT BRAT! WHERE ARE YOU?! GRRRR!

Argyle: L-Loria...

Badur'El: *he removes his claw and his eye opens. It wasn't glowing as brightly as before, and it was bloodshot with black veins, but it could see again* You robbed me of my Calamity Eye...*it stamps its claw, growling* Now you both have done it....*suddenly, a rush of red energy erupts from his body and covers him in a red aura of power* NOW YOU'VE ANGERED ME!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/14/2014, 10:48 am

Loria: *she doesn't look at Argyle as the gale whipping up around her intensified into a full blown tornado, making the sky turn and spin slowly* Argyle.....if I don't make it through this.....take care of Cameron for me. This technique is going to hurt....but at least I'll be able to stop this thing once and for all! *the wind suddenly stops as Loria disappears again and slashes at the beast's tail and eye almost simultaneously as Loria lands on top of the creature's back, running along it at high speeds. The wind howls around as she runs, making her wince in pain from it hitting her to increase her speed as she runs up to its head and goes for one of the blades there*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/14/2014, 10:55 am

Badur'El: *he roars in pain as his eye is cut once more, and goes to swing his tail only to find it completely severed from his body. He bellows in rage and swings his head around, blindly slicing with the blades on his head at Loria*

Argyle: She's...hurting it...She's actually hurting the Dragon!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/14/2014, 11:01 am

Loria: *she disappears one last time as a burst of wind forces the dragon's head down as the same burst forces Loria high up into the air. She gives a great yell as she uses her wind magic to spin the air like a saw blade straight for the creature's neck* This is the end Badur! *she cries as the wind magic swirling around her forces her to cough up a small amount of blood*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2014, 2:03 pm

Badur'El: *the dragon knows he can't dodge the attack, but if it hits his neck its over. The dragon roars out and swings its head, the blades on its head catching the axe and shattering from the force behind the attack. The dragon roars in agony as its blades are broken and its head is caught in a deadlock with the attack.*

Argyle: *he sees the blood splatter to the ground and realizes just how much trouble Loria is in. He gets up and grabs the Dragon Fang, activating his Sorcery again. He runs at the opposite side of the Dragon's head and swings, the Fang forcing the Dragon's head to start moving up at the blade, causing the blade to slice deeper into the Dragon's head. However, he feels the Dragon tense up and stop, using its superior strength to try and stop the attacks on both fronts* Damn...We need more power!

Kurt: *suddenly a flurry of black orbs of Dark Sorcery fly out and hit Badur'El in all four legs, causing the Dragon's legs to buckle from the pressure. Kurt is standing on a ledge and has his horn drawn. He looks down at Badur'El and glares at him* Die, you filthy lizard...

Badur'El: GAH! Dark Sorcery!? Impossible!

Kurt: *he jumps down, the horn glowing with Dark Sorcery. He runs over to Argyle and swings it, his own power adding to Argyle's. The dragon roars in agony as its head is severed from its body. The body writhes, rampages, and thrashes about violently, limbs flailing and deep, silvery blood spraying from the sever wound.*

Argyle: Kurt?! How did you get here?!

Kurt: When I heard Dolph mention how truly strong this thing is, I couldn't let you two fight it alone...I had to help.

Badur'El: *the Dragon's head lands in front of Argyle, Loria, and Kurt, still alive. It's voice now sounds softer and more raspy, but the dark intent behind it is still palpable.* You think...you have won? HA! You knights...are foolish...I am not the last Dragon! There are many more of my kind, and they will have their vengeance! You have only...sealed your own dooms...Squire, Knight, Dark Sorcerer...you may have killed Badur'El, but my siblings will avenge me one day! Soon, your kingdom...and all that you love with it...will drown in fire and death...I curse you...all of you...May your deaths...be agonizing and painful...may your lives...be cursed with endless war...may your existence...be suffering....incar...nate.....*the Dragon's voice fades and the head becomes still, its eye drooping down. The body ceases flailing and lays still as well. The wind in the ravine howls softly, as if all noise itself was taken from it. Argyle steadies himself on his Fang. They had won. They had slain their first Dragon.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/20/2014, 2:33 pm

Loria: *a smile spreads on her face as she shakily stands up, the wind vortex dying out around her* We...we did it...we-! *she stops suddenly as her body convulses and she's forced to the ground, coughing and hacking up blood from her lungs. Seems she had pushed her body too far after all*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2014, 2:58 pm

Argyle: Loria! *he drops the fang and runs over to her, picking her off the ground and cradling her* Loria! Are you alright?! Speak to me!

Kurt: ....*he walks over and kneels, placing a finger on her neck to check her pulse. He then nods and looks at Argyle* That Sorcery she used, whatever it was, had a tremendous strain on her body. Not only is she in Sorcerical Hyperventilation, but she's suffering from multiple internal wounds...

Argyle: But the nearest healer is in Silvenheim, hours from here!

Kurt: ...No. I can help you.

Argyle: What?

Kurt: Before I turned to Dark Arts, my Sorcery was called Vapor, hence why my Dark Sorceries seem to take on whips shapes. It wasn't an attack Sorcery, it was a support and healing Sorcery. I can still use it, apart from my Dark Sorceries. *he draws his Horn and starts to blow softly, a white mist flowing out and wrapping around Loria. As the mist enters her mouth, nose, and the cuts on her body, it hisses and the wounds begin to mend and heal at an alarming rate*

Argyle: Wow...Kurt, that's amazing!

Kurt: *he keeps blowing, the healing gradually working. When its over, Loria is sound asleep, no longer in Sorcerical Hyperventilation and her wounds healed* She should be fine. She just needs rest...

Argyle: *he looks at the Dragon's body and sighs* What about that? How are we going to lug a carcass like that all the way back to Ser Dolph?

Kurt: We'll camp here for the night until Loria wakes up. We can use the ravine as cover. Once she wakes up, we'll take it from there. If I recall the customs correctly, this dragon is Loria's kill. She has all rights as to what should be done with the scales, bones, and bladed crests...Even that thing's destroyed eye is her property.

Argyle: Correct. I'll set up camp, you guard Loria. *he stands up and starts readying a the tent and other supplies from the horses. When he's done, they have a large tent set up, sleeping rolls in the tent, and a fire going. Kurt and Argyle had laid Loria on her bedroll in the tent while they tended the fire and cooked a boar Kurt hunted in the forest.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/20/2014, 3:04 pm

Loria: *she sleeps for another couple of hours before her eyes slowly open up. She finds it strange that her body wasn't in any immediate pain as she sits up and checks herself over for injuries. She found none and immediately leaves the tent and spots Argyle and Kurt tending a boar around the fire. She slowly walks over to them and stares at the dragon's mangled body* Argyle.....what has happened to my injuries? I feel a tad confused as to why my body doesn't ache with the pains of my magic... *she asks him with a suspicious look at Kurt*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2014, 3:14 pm

Argyle: *he looks at Loria, concern still on his face* Loria! You're alright!

Kurt: Of course she is. I may have been bored with my old Sorcery, but I wasn't bad at it...

Argyle: You went into Sorcerical Hyperventilation and you had multiple internal injuries...I thought I was going to lose you...

Kurt: *he glances at Argyle why he says that, an eyebrow raised at the meaning of "I thought I was going to lose you".*

Argyle: *he blushes* U-um, I mean I thought you were going to die...but Kurt saved you! Turns out his Sorcery was called Vapor, and is a healing sorcery!

Kurt: That's why the Institute bored me. I wanted combat, but they said I was a healer and would never see combat, hence why I made my pact with Null, so I could fight and defend myself.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/20/2014, 3:29 pm

Loria:  *she blushes bright red when Argyle tells her he thought he was going to lose her but shakes her head as he tries to talk his way out of it, ignoring Kurt's comment for the moment*  It......it's fine Argyle.  I think I can guess how you feel about me..... *she turns an even deeper shade of red as she turns around so that her face wasn't showing as she gulps.  She couldn't believe she saying this.....*  A-and I um.....I think you've well past earned this maiden's heart....Tell you what Argyle.  When we get back home to Silvenheim, let's go out to eat for dinner, just the two of us. How does that sound to you?  *she asks rather nervously*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/24/2014, 1:06 pm

Argyle: *he blushes bright red, practically stammering* S-sounds great!

Kurt: *he chuckles and stands up* Ugh...romance...this is one of the reasons I left the Capital...

Argyle: Kurt! Are you coming back to Silvenheim with us?

Kurt: No...While I do appreciate the comradery between us, I find romance to be a waste of time. It dulls the senses and clouds the mind. So, while you are my friends, I won't be going back to your Capital...

Argyle: Will we ever see you again?

Kurt: *he looks back and smiles at them* Yes...One day, I'm sure the three of us will meet again. Then Loria can treat me to some more of that good food. *he walks towards one of the shadows in the ravine and blows into his horn. He then steps into the shadows and disappears, as if he was never there at all.*

Argyle: Kurt...*he looks down, thinking. Then, he looks back to Loria* By the way, Loria, what are we going to do with Badur'El's body?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/24/2014, 1:19 pm

Loria: *she sighs and looks around for Badur's tail that had been taken off by her* I'll be taking what I would like from it's body and then we'll be leaving it here for the collection team from the capital to get here and collect the rest. *she smiles as she finds what she was looking for and picks it up. She takes her Greataxe and cleaves away a crude handle made of the tail's inner bones before putting her Greataxe away and carrying it back to Argyle. She holds it up to him briefly before returning it to her side* This is all I would require. It's shape is appealing to me and I'd like it made into a new weapon for me. As for the rest of this thing, I'll let the team from Silvenheim know to take it's scales and make me a set of armor from them. You're welcome to take whatever you like Argyle. You did assist me after all. It would be a shame to not reward you for doing so. *she tells him with a smile before going to gather their equipment to leave for the tower*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 11:02 am

Argyle: *he smiles contently and follows. Just helping Loria was reward enough for him. After a few hours, they arrive at the tower. Argyle ties the horses and the two climb it, eager to tell Ser Dolph of their victory. They open the door and find Ser Dolph still carving wooden arrows* Ser Dolph, the dragon is vanquished!

Dolph: *he raises his head and chuckles merrily* Good. With Badur'El dead, the Dragons have no forces in the west. The Dragon Cult members out here will be scattered and leaderless. I thank thee, brave Knight-Apprentice and Squire. You have done me a service. And I do not forget my debts or my comrades. A bargain is a bargain. *he stands up, slinging a large quiver of arrows onto his back and taking up his greatbow* I will leave with you at once for Silvenheim. I have much to tell His Majesty, both about my knowing where the others are and about the gallantry of the two he sent to help me.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 11:14 am

Loria: *she smiles and nods to Ser Dolph* I am honored to have your compliments Ser Dolph. Now then, let us leave for the capital immediately. *she says before turning to head back down the tower. After untying her horse she gives a cry and snaps the reins, leading the way back home to Silvenheim*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 11:36 am

Dolph: *he lets out a deep bellow, and the treeline parts as a large boar crashes through. He mounts onto it and rides off with Loria and Argyle, the group bound for Silvenheim*

Argyle: Ser Dolph, you said you knew where the other Brave Companions are. Which ones?

Dolph: I know of Ember and Forcestus' location. The two are lovers, and so are never far apart. I heard tell they now make their livings fighting in underground Combat Arenas. They're quite the spectacle, I'm sure....They always made for an interesting duo on the battlefield.

Argyle: Ser Forcestus and Lady Ember...What are they like?

Dolph: Lady Ember is a wily one....She has a silver tongue, and is skilled with her Flame Sorceries. She is the last of her kind, a Demon.

Argyle: If she's a Demon, why side with Myrr? I thought Demons were allies of the Dragons and Giants...

Dolph: They were...Save for Ember, all of their kind were wiped out by the Kingdom's knights, chiefest among the Demon Hunters was Wyald, another Brave Companion. But still, Ember betrayed her own during the war, and helped us in hunting down Nifelheim, the leader of the Demon Clans...her father.

Argyle: She sold her own people to destruction? Why?

Dolph: Love. That is why.

Argyle: Love?

Dolph: Her love for Ser Forcestus, a mute. As a Demon, she can peer into the souls of others and see them for who they really are. She peered into Forcestus, and fell in love with him faster than if he was capable of a thousand beautiful words. The two have been a powerful team ever since...

Argyle: *he glances at Loria, a small amount of blush forming.*

Dolph: *he chuckles* I may be blind in eyes, young Squire, but I can see other things...

Argyle: *he looks up at Dolph, who sighs almost nostalgically* 

Dolph: Love...Love is a powerful force, young Squire. It can drive a man to do great things or terrible things. Never forget that....And treasure your time with your loved ones as if it was the last you would ever see them. For as a Knight of the Realm, it is rare that we do not die on the battlefield...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 11:52 am

Loria: she blushes a deep shade of red but doesn't say anything, afraid she'll wind up with her foot in her mouth*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 1:41 pm

Dolph: Tell me, how fairs Silvenheim? Many years, it has been, since I last beheld our shining capital. I take it Ser Zorrin, Ser Leroy, Ser Phobos, and Ser Gryn are in good health?

Argyle: Ser Zorrin, Leroy, and Gryn are all well, Ser Dolph. However, it was revealed that Ser Phobos was a traitor. He is a member of the Dragon Cult and is currently being held prisoner.

Dolph: Phobos, a traitor? These are dark times indeed...Who now sits as Grand Inquisitor?

Argyle: Until another Grand Inquisitor is appointed by His Majesty, Ser Phobos' strongest apprentice, Frost, is currently holding the title.

Dolph: Frost...The boy from the North. I know of him. Skilled with Sorcery, beyond his years. A true prodigy, not unlike Gryn's apprentice Karn.

Argyle: Actually, I had heard they were promoted to full Knights.

Dolph: Excellent! I am happy for the two boys. During my time in the Tower, Ser Horvath would come and tell me of things during his travels.

Argyle: Ser Horvath?

Dolph: Aye. Horvath Queenkiller, they call him. He is a mighty warrior, the strongest to ever serve our kingdom. I hope he is at the capital when we arrive...

Argyle: Ser Zorrin says that Ser Horvath is never around the Capital.

Dolph: Sounds like him...Ser Horvath has never had much taste for politics or silence. He is a fighting man, sworn to the quest of becoming unmatched. A hard man, indeed, but one of the most loyal of allies.

Argyle: He sounds like a great man...

Dolph: He is. Even if he despises what becoming so powerful has done to him...

Argyle: What has it done?

Dolph: Horvath...is a powerful man. However, while combat is his life, he detests the death it causes. To kill...to him this action is cursed. With each death by his hands, he claims that he feels himself grow colder. Horvath is a righteous man, but is cursed with a talent for killing.

Argyle: *as Dolph speaks, he thinks to himself about all that has happened. The monsters of Null, the giants, the Cultists, even Badur'El. He was only 16, yet he had already claimed so many lives...He could definitely understand Horvath's pain.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 1:49 pm

Loria: *she listens to the chatter behind her, riding back a ways to join in on the conversation* I can understand the pain you speak of Ser Dolph. I did not come from wealth like Argyle did, rather I came from a Myrrian trafficking ring. Life was....horrible. I hated that place. More than once I wished for death to come to me and take me away from that place. But then....Master Zorrin came to me and gave me something that I lacked for the longest time: hope. *she tells the two of them, reminiscing about how she met Ser Zorrin. She definitely needed to speak with him once they had gotten back. She felt she owed him forgiveness for his actions all that time ago*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 1:56 pm

Dolph: So you are not simply Zorrin's apprentice...you are his foster daughter? I know not why I did not recognize you sooner...you are the spitting image of what Ser Horvath described. No...you are more than that. You have the same fire within you as Ser Zorrin. Perhaps that is what he saw in you? *finally, the gates of the capital come into view* Silvenheim...long has it been...

Argyle: *he looks forward and sees Karn, Frost, Hue, and various members of not only Zorrin Company, but also the Inquisition and the City Watch waiting to greet them* The others are ahead! It would seem the King wanted to give us a proper welcoming party.

Hue: *he looks out to them and grins. He then yells out to them and waves, the other members of Zorrin Company cheering for Loria and Argyle's victory*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 2:00 pm

Loria: *she rides up to her company, a proud smile in her face as she reaches the gates and hops off of her horse and walks over to everyone. She reaches back behind her and takes Badur's tail off of her back, thrusting it into the ground and giving everyone a smile* I brought a souvenir back from my hunt, courtesy of Badur'El itself. *she jokes*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 2:08 pm

Hue: *he and the other members all look in awe at the tail* With Loria on our side, we have nothing to fear! She can slay a Dragon Lord! *he thrusts his fist up* LETS HEAR IT FOR LORIA, SLAYER OF CALAMITY! *the company roars in celebration, picking Loria and the tail up and carrying her on their shoulders as they parade her through the streets*

Argyle: *he smiles at the sight*

Dolph: The life of a Squire is one without glory, young one. The fact that you face it with such humility means you will make a fine Knight one day.

Argyle: Thank you, Ser Dolph.

Dolph: Many people will not know what part you played in this battle, but remember that Loria will remember your courage in the face of such a dangerous foe. History may not know that Argyle the Squire helped in the defeat of Badur'El, but she will never forget your strength and bravery. *he dismounts his boar and strides forward, seeming to look at Frost* This cold aura...you must be Frost, the current Grand Inquisitor? I would think reporting to you would be most appropriate. *he places a fist on his chest and bows* Ser Dolph, Hunter of Wyverns and Companion of Brave Eddard, reporting for service.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 2:16 pm

Frost: *he only stares at him for a moment before responding, not a single emotion visible on his face* Temporary....but yes.... *he turns to Karn and nods, telling him to go off on his own for a while. Karn nods and nods in respect to Ser Dolph before going off to join the cheering for Loria. Frost returns his attention to Ser Dolph* We were told that you know where some if not the rest of the Brave Companions are currently stationed. I would require this information from you....if it isn't too much trouble.... *he asks*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 2:26 pm

Dolph: I do. Kai and Wyald are currently on the move, but their locations have yet to be locked down. Belwas is currently holding the Iron Keep in the south with his personal company of Knights, as the kingdom is no doubt aware. However, I know exactly where Forcestus and Ember are. They are currently going to the fabled Black Crucible, to compete against the strongest warriors our kingdom's underworld has to offer, for the prize of seven million gold crowns. As for the location of the Black Crucible, I do not know where it is.

Shagga: I know someone who does. *Shagga is leaning against the wall of the gate, grinning at Dolph* Its been quite a long time, Dolph.

Dolph: *he removes his helm, revealing his pure white eyes, fairly handsome face, and silver-white hair that is cut short in a crop. He smiles at Shagga* Shagga, my oldest and dearest of friends. *he walks forward and the two bump fists.* I understand that the ones who helped kill Badur'El were also the ones who saved you from a group of Giants?

Shagga: Loria and Argyle? Yes. Very reliable, those two. Anyway, an old friend of mine is going to be passing through Silvenheim. I'll see about acquiring her services to aid in finding that mute behemoth and the demon sorceress.

Dolph: Thank you. Now then, *he places his arm around Shagga's shoulder and chuckles* Take me to the palace! I require wine and food, after having lived off of stale bread and water for so long while I held Badur'El in a deadlock for so long!

Shagga: *he looks over to Argyle* Hey, boy! You might want to go after your lady love before those idiots drop her! *he laughs loud and heartily*

Argyle: *he blushes, but runs off after Karn, Hue, and Loria*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next