NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 10 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 2:39 pm

Frost: *he huffs before closing his eyes and following Shagga and Ser Dolph back to the castle*

Loria: *Argyle finds Loria at her house, her armor back onto its stand and her shadow behind her fold-out changing room. She soon comes back out wearing a very casual sky blue dress with her headband completely visible in her hair. She gives Argyle a look of surprise when she sees him* Oh! Hello Argyle. I um....I was just changing out of my armor so we could...well.... I'm a woman of my word after all... *she stammers, not really making very much sense*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 3:08 pm

Argyle: *he realizes what she's talking about and steps back* Um...I know what you mean...*he blushes and looks down* I should probably start getting ready too...Don't want to keep you waiting! *he darts into the other room to get ready for their dinner.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 3:17 pm

Loria: *she smiles awkwardly before sitting down on the bed to wait for him*

Cameron: *she runs up to Loria and jumps into her arms* Momma Loria! You're back! *she shouts, hugging Loria happily*

Loria: *she laughs and hugs Cameron back lovingly* Yes yes sweetie~ Momma's home from beating up the big bad dragon. *she tells her, mimicking her speech patterns*

Cameron: *she grins up at Loria* Uncle Zorrin was worried about you! He said you might not come back and he would feel tewwible! *she tells her*

Loria: *she blinks at Cameron* He was....worried about me? *she asks blankly, Cameron's only response being to nod and hug Loria some more*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2014, 3:22 pm

Zorrin: Yes, I was, Loria. *Zorrin is standing in the doorway, wearing a plain black doublet and tan breeches. He smiles at her lovingly* What father wouldn't worry about his daughter, or Knight wouldn't worry about his apprentice? *he walks in and places a hand on her shoulder* Congratulations on your victory. I already sent the tail to Mystic Forger Gale. A new weapon will be made soon. As for Argyle, I know the others probably gave you most of the credit, so I commissioned a suit of Dragon Iron armor to be forged for him from Badur'El's blood, as well as a suit for you from his scales. You made me so proud, Loria. Now, I can count you among myself and many other high knights as a true Dragon Slayer.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/27/2014, 3:29 pm

Loria:  *she doesn't smile at him, only getting up and setting Cameron in his arms*  Seems you still forget that I am mad at you.  But.... *she turns around and smiles at him*  I think I'll forgive you for your actions from exposing Phobos.....for now.  *she narrows her eyes at him*  But if you ever do that again I'll not easily forgive you.  Anyway, I have....well....um... *she blushes brightly*  Well Argyle and are....going out to dinner.  Can you...watch Cameron for a while longer?  I did promise to let him take me out tonight.  *she asks sheepishly*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/30/2014, 12:02 pm

Zorrin: *he seems surprised that Loria and Argyle were going out, but smiles wryly at her.* Alright. I can do that. *he kneels so he's eye level with Cameron* C'mon, sweetie, lets go see a mummer's show. *he picks her up and walks out, talking to her about which show as they leave. As soon as they do, Argyle steps into the room.* 

Argyle: *He's wearing a white, short-sleeved shirt and brown leather vest, with black cloth pants and boots. He blushes and offers Loria his arm. As the two leave, the night flies by quickly. After dinner, they ended up going to a large street festival being held to celebrate Loria's victory over Badur'El. There was food, dancing, music, and great fun. At the end of the night, Loria and Argyle are laying in their bed, holding each other. As they drift off to sleep, Loria feels a cold chill go up her spine as her dream shimmers and changes*

~Loria's Dream~

*There is what looks like a giant cavern, water dripping from the rocks above. Inside the cavern walks a Myrrian man in attire similar to what the assassins that attacked Argyle and Loria were wearing. He stops in the center of the cavern, and hissing echoes out. All around him are giant shapes and glowing eyes. The most prominent of these, however, is a vast, lidless, grey, smoking eye floating in the dark. The eye looks down at the man and a deep hiss echoes out.*

Acolyte: My apologies for disturbing your meditation, Oh Great One, but I have news from the west...Badur'El...has been slain by Knights of the Myrrian Kingdom...

Eye: *the eye lets out a shrieking, almost angry hiss. When it speaks, it sounds like multiple, screechy, scratchy voices speaking at once* MEIN SUUN! HOW DARE THOSE INSOLENT MAGGOTS!? *The screeching makes the whole cavern shake. A chorus of roars and hisses join it from all around, as if the creatures were mourning. Suddenly, the cavern rumbles as if large feet were stamping. Standing in the light of the entrance is a large humanoid shape that looks incredibly sleek with a long, muscular tail. The only visible thing on the creature is a giant, glowing, blue eye. It looks up at the grey eye and rumbles*

Creature: Please...Let me go. I will avenge my brother...I will see Silvenheim ripped from its pedestal and the mortals who inhabit it tremble in fear! Our hidden forces are all but rallied! Allow me to lead the attack!

Eye: *it makes a purring sound* Armog'El....Such a dutiful brother you are...Very well. *it looks over at a set of yellow eyes* Has she finished?

Yellow eyes: Yes. She is ready for the next phase. Once Armog'El begins his assault, we will deploy her immediately. She will not fail.

Eye: Excellent...He's been rotting in there for too long. He has been a faithful servant, and it would be a shame to leave him to die in a cell...

Armog'El: *his blue eye looks down at where Loria is viewing the scene and a large, white, toothy smile forms on his face* Well well...It would seem we have a visitor. You can see me, girl? Good. Then you look upon the face of your death. Soon, you shall regret killing my brother! *his eye glows and suddenly a white and blue blast of energy that seems to be fused with energy crystals flies out of the eye at Loria, forcing her to wake up*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/30/2014, 12:21 pm

Loria: *she bolts awake in bed, breathing heavily from fear. Was what she just saw a nightmare? Or was it something more than that?*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/30/2014, 12:31 pm

*Suddenly, Loria hears a knock downstairs on her door, and two familiar voices ringing out*

Hue: HEY, LORIA! YOU AND ARGYLE WAKE UP ALREADY!

Emil: Tactful...

Hue: Hey, we have orders from the King himself!

Emil: Still, yelling is a bit over the top right now, my friend.

Hue: Sheesh, now I can see why you and Terran partner up...you must be the voice of reason in that pairing...

Emil: More than you know...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/30/2014, 12:41 pm

Loria: *she groans tiredly and quietly as she slowly gets out of bed and goes to the door. She is wearing her usuall white night gown as she answers the door* Subtle...what does the King require of the two of us Hue? *she asks, still a bit groggy*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/30/2014, 2:18 pm

Hue: *he grins* Its a surprise! A good one, too! So wake up Argyle and get ready in your finest armor!

Emil: The whole city is buzzing about it. Apparently, you've done something and are about to become something that hasn't happened in thousands of years...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/30/2014, 3:50 pm

Loria: *She blinks at Hue and Emil in part confusion and part exhaustion before sighing sleepily*  Alright, let me go wake Argyle up and we'll be right out in a moment.  *she tells them, waving at them to come on inside while they waited for her.  She then goes upstairs and sits on the side of the bed while moving one side of her hair behind her ear.  She touches his shoulder and shakes him gently*  Hey....the King needs us.  Time to get up Argyle. *she tells him, getting up after seeing him shift a little bit to signal that she had successfully woken him up.  She goes behind her screen and takes her evening gown off before taking her armor off of its display stand and donning it.  After sheathing her Greataxe onto her back she feels a bit more awake and soon heads on downstairs to meet back up with Hue and Emil.  She takes a seat at the table and waits for Argyle to come down*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2014, 10:39 am

Argyle: *he sits up wearily and stands up. He then goes into the trunk he keeps his things in and dawns his armor, slinging the Dragon Fang on his back as he went down to meet Loria, Hue, and Emil* What does His Majesty require of us?

Hue: *he smiles and stands up* You guys are in for a real treat today!

Emil: Seriously, even Terran was interested in this. You guys slaying Badur'El gave a lot of people hope. Hope that victory in the war in the south isn't unattainable. Hell, you've even got me convinced about it! Badur'El wasn't some pushover dragon or dragon the kingdom never heard of. He was the Dragon of the West, Dragon of Calamity, and one of the first born children of Mother Hydra, the mother of all Dragons. To say he was strong is an understatement. Even grounded, he would have given someone like Ser Zorrin a run for his money!

Argyle: And we slayed the beast together, along with a comrade we made on the way.

Emil: That's the point. You're both being rewarded for your service to the kingdom!

Hue: Seriously! I'm so jealous! We should head to the palace now. Everyone has gathered. Zorrin, Cameron, Frost, Karn, even Ser Leroy, Ser Gryn, and Prince Siegfried are there! The King himself wants to reward you two personally!

Argyle: *he looks over to Loria and smiles* I'll ready the horses! *he runs out and starts getting the horses ready*

Hue: *he steps out the door, looking to help Argyle*

Emil: *he looks back at Loria as he goes to leave* Well, lets get a move on! Don't want to keep your admirers waiting, do you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2014, 10:56 am

Loria: *she blushes in embarrassment but nods quickly, going after Argyle and Hue to get the horses ready. After they were prepped, she hops up onto her horses back and pets the side of its head before letting it trot out of the stables. She rides over to Hue and Emil and gives them a small smile* Lead the way you two.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2014, 11:18 am

*the group gallops off towards the palace. As they do, they see lines of people standing at the sides of the road, cheering and waving at Loria and Argyle*

Ogre: ITS LORIA! THE SLAYER OF CALAMITY!

Drow girl: And her squire, Argyle!

Kong boy: OVER HERE, LADY LORIA!

Myrrian Man: HAIL, THE HERO OF SILVENHEIM!

Myrrian woman: ALL HAIL THE SLAYER OF BADUR'EL!

Hue: *he grins and raises his fist* MAKE WAY FOR THE HEROES WHO SLAYED THE DRAGON!

Argyle: *he smiles and looks over to Loria as they ride* Exciting, isn't it?

*finally, the party arrives to the palace. Standing on the stairs leading up to the palace door is Garlith, with a man around the same age as Argyle and Loria standing next to him. The man has short-cut silver hair, like Garlith, with a scar over his right eye. He is wearing red velvet finery only worn by nobles. On his side is a Dragon Iron longsword and a parrying dagger. He has his arms crossed and he looks at Argyle and Loria almost as if they bored him. On Garlith's sides are Zorrin, who is holding Cameron and smiling at Loria. He's wearing his armor save for his helm. Next to him is Leroy, fully clad in his armor and leaning against his mace. On Garlith's other side is Gryn, who's arms are crossed and is grinning widely. Next to Gryn are Karn and Frost. All around them, trumpets blare and drums sound while the sounds of people singing echo out. People from on top of the roofs throw down petals at Loria and Argyle and cheer with great gladness. In front of Garlith on either side of him stands Dolph and Shagga. Garlith steps forward, his arms extended as if to greet Loria and Argyle. Shagga and Dolph both walk beside him. Then, Garlith raises his hands and the music stops. His voice rings out all around the city*

Garlith: GOOD PEOPLE OF SILVENHIEM! IT IS MY ESTEEMED HONOR AND PRIVILEGE TO WELCOME HOME OUR TWO HEROES! LORIA CRARONTE, AND HER SQUIRE ARGYLE CREWN! WE OWE YOU A DEBT, FOR YOUR COURAGE AND STRENGTH IN DEFEATING A DRAGON MANY THOUGHT UNKILLABLE! AND SO FOR THAT, I GIVE YOU THESE! *he gestures back. Standing there is Creighton, Mystic Forger Gale's apprentice, with two shrouded objects. The first is a set of black Dragon Scale armor etched in green metal to form Loria's spell seals on it. The scales shine brightly in the sun. Next to it is a full set of Dragon Iron armor with powerful gauntlets, sturdy grieves, and a chest plate etched to look like the face of a cliff, with the pauldrons, gauntlets, and grieves forged to look as if they were made of rock. The helm is sleek and has a visor with slits. Garlith smiles at Loria and Argyle* For Loria, armor forged from the scales and hide of Badur'El! Stronger than any metal, Dragon Scale and Leather armor is reserved for only the best of our kingdom! And for Argyle, Dragon Iron armor befitting the squire of a hero! But, this is not all that we the people give to you! *he looks to Dolph and nods*

Dolph: *he steps forward and his voice booms* As a Knight of Myrr, and a Brave Companion of Eddard, who by rank shares standing with the Royal Knights of Myrr, I hereby put forth my recommendation that Loria Craronte be officially Knighted and her term as an apprentice be ended! I humbly ask you, my king, let her stand among us as a sister in arms!

Garlith: *he smiles* I have heard your recommendation, Dolph, and I accept it! However, I will do better than simply make Loria here a knight! *he looks at Loria and smiles kindly at her* You have proven time and again that you will complete any task given without fail. Therefore, it is my honor to name you to the position of Royal Knight, and hereby give you the position formerly occupied by Ser Eddard himself. You, Loria Craronte, will hereby serve as Blade of the King, and act as my will and sword! Now, kneel, Knight Apprentice Loria.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2014, 11:53 am

Loria: *her eyes go wide with shock and surprise as the armor is revealed and the reccomendation for full knighthood given to her. She quickly hops off of her horse and pats it's head calmly to keep it still as she turns and walks towards the King, taking a deep breath to calm herself before she kneels to the King, closing her eyes and not making eye contact before having completed kneeling. She is silent as she awaits the King's next action*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2014, 12:02 pm

Garlith: *he holds his hand out. From behind the doors of the palace, two old men clad in armor walk out, holding a giant case. They stop and open it, revealing it to contain a long spear with a metallic Dragon Eye under the blade. The spear's shaft is made from white polished Dragon Bone and the blade is made from what looks like a large, obsidian scale. Garlith takes the spear in hand and spins it gracefully over his head. He then catches it and gently taps Loria's shoulder with the eye. He then moves it over her head and taps her other shoulder* By the grace of Myrr, rise now, Ser Loria the King's Blade! And stand, so you may be recognized as a Royal Knight of Myrr!

Zorrin: *he sets down Cameron and steps forward, drawing his rapier and holding it in front of him* I, Ser Zorrin the Threader, Knight-Commander of the King's Rangers, acknowledge you, Loria, as my equal.

Leroy: *He steps forward and brings his mace to read* I, Ser Leroy the Patient, Protector of the Faith, acknowledge you, Loria, as my equal.

Gryn: *he steps forward and brings his weapon to ready* I, Ser Gryn the Royal Aegis, Captain of the Watch, acknowledge you, Loria, as my equal.

Garlith: *he looks to Frost, who is still filling in for Ser Phobos*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2014, 12:12 pm

Frost:  *he pauses for a moment before snow and Ice collect around his hand.  In his hand forms the very same massive scissor blade that he had used on Karn in their fight long ago.  He closes his eyes and moves it in front of him, the length of it eclipsing the other's*  I, Ser Frost, High Inquisitor to the King, acknowledge Loria Craronte as my equal.  *the blade is eclipsing Frost's face a bit but there is the smallest hint of a smile on his face.  Whether it was aimed at Loria or his pride was unknown but it was a rare sight nevertheless*

Karn:  *he chuckles quietly when he sees Frost's face and smile, nodding to Loria in his own approval*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 6/2/2014, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2014, 12:18 pm

Garlith: And I, Garlith Abarline Rosenious Myrr, Mystic King of the Myrrian Kingdom, Grace of Magic, and Protector of the Realm, in place of Ser Horvath Queenkiller, Master of Arms, acknowledge you, Loria, as a Royal Knight of Myrr. Long may you serve! *he thrusts the spear in the air and the crowd goes wild with cheers. Gryn looks back and moves aside so Cameron and the rest of the company can get to Loria*

Argyle: *he cheers louder than anyone and claps for Loria, a big grin on his face for her*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2014, 1:09 pm

Loria: *she smiles at the King as everyone crowds around her, picking up Cameron as soon as she gets close enough and waves to the crowd. Cameron laughs and hugs Loria as the rest of the company finally get to her. This was one of the happiest moments of her life and she wanted to savor every minute of it*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2014, 1:19 pm

Argyle: *he runs forward with Hue and the two pick Loria and Cameron up onto their shoulders, carrying her as they parade through the city. Then, Creighton appears walking next to her. He looks up at her, his eyes still as stern and annoyed as ever*

Creighton: My master, Mystic Forger Gale, will require a letter describing the type of weapon you will want forged from the Dragon's tail. You have two days to comply before I leave...

Siegfried: *he keeps his arms crossed as he watches Loria being paraded. He scoffs and turns to leave*

Garlith: Siegfried...you didn't say anything to honor the new Blade of the King...

Siegfried: *he glances back at Garlith* Forgive me, father, but I don't feel like praising a knight for doing her job. There are far worse Dragons out there than Badur'El...Besides, have you learned anything more about my sister?

Garlith: Siegfried...you know I'm trying to find Ciaren desperately. We still need to find the other Brave Companions so we can learn what happened to Eddard and-

Siegfried: Then why is your new Blade celebrating instead of doing her job? She'd better bring Forcestus and Ember back...or I'll make sure she wishes that Badur'El had killed her....nobody will stand in the way of me finding my sister...*he walks back into the palace*

Garlith: Siegfried...when did I raise such a cold man?....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2014, 1:30 pm

Karn: *he and Frost walk up to King Garlith, Karn placing a hand on his shoulder* Don't take what he says to heart your Grace. He is only troubled by the loss of sister. I'm sure that he'll be alright if you give him time. *he tells him in comfort*

Loria: *she smiles at Creighton* I will give you the letter the moment I get home. I only require a weapon similar to my previous one. *she and Cameron laugh and smile as they are paraded around. Once Loria returns home she immediately begins to write her letter to Gale, detailing the Greataxe she required. It needed a longer blade going down the front of it down to the hilt and then a shorter blade going down the back of it. The bone within the tail was to be kept intact and turned into the hilt for her to use while the blunt sides of the weapon would be best flattened as much as possible to give her more powerful air currents when that part of it was swung. After finishing her weapon detail description she seals the letter and marks it shut before finding Argyle and handing it to him* Would you give this to Creighton please Argyle? I'm going to stay to cook dinner for you, Cameron and I while you do so that it should be ready for you when you get back. *she asks him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2014, 1:39 pm

Garlith: *he looks back at them and smiles* Thank you, Ser Karn and Ser Frost...you two have been doing well with the Inquisition...I've decided on your official offices. Ser Frost, you are now Grand Inquisitor. Ser Karn, you are now the King's Justice, and will act alongside Ser Frost in hunting traitors to the realm. Congratulations, gentlemen. You too are now Royal Knights.

Argyle: *he nods and takes the letter* I will find Creighton immediately! *he runs out into the streets, eager to find him.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2014, 1:52 pm

Frost:  *he bows in respect to the King*  It is my honor to serve as the Grand Inquisition your Grace.....  *he says to him*

Karn:  *he grins*  King's Justice huh?  I like the ring that has to it.  Thank you your Grace.  *he says, bowing to the King before leaving with Frost, Karn's hand around Frost's shoulder as the two walk off to the tavern to celebrate as well*

Loria:  *she smiles as she watches Argyle run off, going inside and going to the kitchen after changing back into something much more casual*

Cameron:  *she runs over to the kitchen with Loria and is only all to eager to help her cook.  She makes less of a mess this time but still manages to get something on her face, prompting Loria to laugh and clean it off*

Loria:  *after finishing with the cooking she starts to set the table when she hears a knock at the door.  She goes over and opens it to find a rather odd surprise.  It's Terran at the door*

Terran:  *he's smiling as Loria answers the door*  Something smells great.  You been cooking Loria?  *he asks coyly*

Loria:  *she smiles at him*  Dinner yes.  Would you like to come in and join us?  I'm sure we have enough if you want to eat dinner with the three of us.  *she offers*

Terran:  *he smiles happily at her as she steps aside to let him in, walking inside and spotting the food*  That looks great!  You did that by yourself?  *he asks*

Loria:  *she blushes a bit in embarrassment*  Well yes actually.  Cameron helped a bit but she mostly made a mess.  *she tells him*

Terran:  *he laughs*  Well as long as you got it made I don't see why it matters.  *he tells her, taking a seat and smiling at Cameron*

Loria:  *she takes her seat as well, waiting for Argyle to return from his errand*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 6/2/2014, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/31/2014, 2:11 pm

Argyle: *he finds Creighton sitting in the tavern, everybody doing their best to stay FAR away from him. Argyle runs up and presents the letter* From Loria, detailing the weapon to be forged by your master.

Creighton: *he opens the letter and studies it* Hmmm...Considering the materials used, an axe of this design would be lighter, but offer more air resistance so better to make wind-based sorceries more powerful....An interesting concept....It would amplify her magical abilities, but reduce the physical tax upon her form....I will bring this to my master. Now off with you.

Argyle: *he nods and runs back off to Loria's. When he arrives, he sees Terran and smiles warmly* Terran! How are you, my friend?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/31/2014, 2:35 pm

Terran:  *he grins at Argyle's pleasant greeting*  I'm quite well thank you!  I hope you don't mind but I smelled the food and wanted to eat with you three!  *he says with a smile*

Loria:  *she waves Argyle over to them*  Come and eat before it gets cold Argyle!  *she tells him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next