NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 8 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/11/2014, 10:07 pm

Loria: *she laughs lightly and mounts her own horse, smiling at Argyle as she begins to lead the way* Don't call me that. It's embarrassing. *she says, a hint if blush on her face from the comment*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/11/2014, 10:45 pm

*And so the two set out. As they ride west out of Silvenheim, Argyle is looking at a map of the area known as the Greatwood*

Argyle: According to this map, the tower we are looking for is called the "Tower of One Thousand Spears". It was used during the Dragon War as a staging point for the Myrrian Kingdom against the Dragons that ruled the land to the west. According to the map, you can see everything for a thousand leagues from the top. If I was an archer as accurate as Ser Dolph is said to be, that would be the perfect place to hunt a dragon from. At the rate we're going, it should take us only a day of riding. Not nearly as long as our trip north.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/11/2014, 10:47 pm

Loria: *she nods, pleased with his judgment* Good prediction. Now let's see if it holds true hm? *she rides off ahead of him in a challenging way*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/11/2014, 10:56 pm

Argyle: *he gently pats his nag's neck and then urges it on, the nag keeping pace with Loria's horse. He grins at her as they ride, the two raging through the forest road. However, right as they reach neck and neck, they hear a yell. Out from the trees jump five men in white cloaks, their faces obscured by masks that look to be made of a strange stone-like substance. They each draw dark metal daggers and land, surrounding Argyle and Loria* W-what?!

Assassin: We figured you two would ride out sooner or later...*the daggers glow slightly*

Argyle: Spell-Bloods?!

Assassin: *the assassin holds his dagger backward and chuckles* Our Lords will reward us handsomely for killing you two...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/11/2014, 11:08 pm

Loria: *she growls at them before she a crushing blow of wind is sent at all five of them, Loria drawing her Greataxe and jumping from her horse's back. Her Greataxe bears down on the assassin that had spoken to them. She calls to Argyle* Don't just sit there Argyle! Fight! *she yells to him, her concentration on the fight at hand*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/11/2014, 11:14 pm

Argyle: *he draws his Dragon fang and dismounts, swinging the fang and knocking another Assassin clear through a tree. He brings the fang to his shoulder and draws back to back with Loria as more assassins jump down and surround them* Damn...Where did they all come from!?

Assassin: Our Gods shall see to your demise, Knights!

???: *suddenly, the bushes to their right erupt and out jumps a man clad in torn garbs. In his hand is what looks like a giant horn made from some kind of shell. He swings it like a club and flings two assassins aside* WELL?! FIGHT YOU FOOLS! *he slams the horn into the ground and blows into it, a deep sound emanating from deep inside it. Black smoke curls out from it and out shoot five black balls of energy that hit five of the assassin and flings them into the air, destroying them at the height of the launch with a dark explosion*

Argyle: *he wastes no time and jumps at one of the assassins, slamming the fang down on him and crushing him like a worm. He then swings the fang off the ground and crashes it into two more assassins, snapping their spines instantly*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/11/2014, 11:21 pm

Loria: *she looks in shock at the newcomer but doesn't question his help, simply nodding to him before sweeping her Greataxe in a great circle. The resulting gust of wind knocks three more assassins into the air as Loria uses her momentum from the swing and jumps, her Greataxe cutting all three of them in the chest deeply before they hit the ground with a loud thud. Loria herself lands gracefully onto her feet before she stands up and stares at the fading gust of wind that she had just created. Had she just done that? The last time she had done that attack it nearly drained everything she had had. Now it felt as if she could have made five more of those tornado's and it wouldn't have phased her. Was she stronger because of her newfound experience?*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/11/2014, 11:37 pm

*with the last of the assassins dead, Argyle turns his attention to the newcomer*

Argyle: You saved us, sir! Thank you!

???: *the man places the horn on his back. He is tall, about a head taller than Argyle, with a torn up light green hood with lighter green swirls on it. His robes look like a dark green poncho with the same swirl patterns as on his hood on it. His mouth, which was the only part of his face that was visible under the hood, is surrounded by stubble. The man's voice is wispy, yet deep. He grunts and starts to walk away* It was but a whim. It seems we have the same enemy...

Argyle: Who were they? And who are you?

???: They were members of the Cult of Dragons. They were most likely looking to ambush you two. I've been tailing them for an hour, but they had been tailing you two for nearly three hours. Honestly, you both seem rather dense...as for who I am, my name is Kurt. I'm an outcast...a practitioner of the Dark Arts...

Argyle: Dark Arts?

Kurt: *he moves his arm up, revealing it to be covered in what looks like a black tattoo that covers his whole hand and ends in a wispy tendril design on his forearm* I made a pact with the Beasts of the Black Realm, and so was granted their power. Before that, I was a sorcerer at Silvenheim's academy for Sorcerical Research, but the mundane Sorcery there held no appeal to me. So, I left, and found an alter to the Black Realm of Null, and made my pact with the beasts in order to learn their arts.

Argyle: NULL?! *he draws the dragon fang and readies it* THEN YOU ARE IN LEAGUE WITH THE MONSTERS THAT KILLED MY UNCLE AND VILLAGE?!

Kurt: What? No. Listen, boy, I don't care about your dead uncle or your dead village. I only saved you because it was an opportune time to kill those Cultists. What ever happened to you, I had no part in it.

Argyle: But you made a pact with those evil monsters! The ones with the long arms and piercing red eyes!

Kurt: Those aren't the beasts. Those were mortals that thought themselves brave enough to traverse Null without a Pact. Fools, all of them. They thought they could stand against the Lord of Null...The Great Dark One cannot be conquered by martial might alone!

Argyle: Then those Knights that lead the beasts...

Kurt: Were the Knights who foolishly lead them into Null in the first place. Their minds were broken, their spirits consumed, their bodies twisted. That is the fate of all who haughtily challenge the Dark...I owe no loyalty to it, but I know of its power and know not to provoke its wrath...

Argyle: ...*he places the fang back on his back* I apologize for drawing my weapon against you.

Kurt: Your apologies aren't necessary. *he moves to walk away*

Argyle: At least let us repay you, Kurt!

Kurt: You have nothing I want.

Argyle: Judging by your frame under that cloak, you haven't eaten in days!

Kurt: *he stops, resting a hand on his stomach*

Argyle: We have plenty of food...

Kurt: *his stomach growls and he glances back* I suppose I could stay for supper...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/11/2014, 11:44 pm

Loria: *she breathes lightly and sheathes her Greataxe as she listens to the conversation, frowning at Argyle as he offers him food* You should really ask before you make such a decision sometimes Argyle. Acting rashly can and will get you killed. Though...,I suppose we do owe him this much. *she bows to him quickly* I am Loria Craronte, knight apprentice to Ser Zorrin of Silvenheim. This is my squire Argyle Crewn. Please rest. *she rummages around for some things to cook with* I will take care of the cooking. Argyle, do keep him company. *she hums quietly to herself as she starts a fire and begins to cook some meat over it, cooking some stew on the side at the same time given that it would take longer to finish than the meat would*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/12/2014, 12:01 am

Kurt: Thank you...*he sits down with Argyle as the food cooks*

Argyle: So what is that you have on your back?

Kurt: *he draws the horn* This? Its something I made using the shell of some crab-like Dragon who's body I found washed up on a southern coast. With it, I can use it like a crude club like what you have there, or I can blow into it and channel my Dark Sorceries.

Argyle: *he's clearly intrigued by it* Wow...

Kurt: Oh? Does the Dark call to you, boy?

Argyle: No...I could never use that kind of power...not after what it did to those I love...

Kurt: Hmph...a fear of the Dark is a fear of that which is not understood. Oh well...Now why are you two out here and why were those Cultists trying to kill you?

Argyle: We're looking for someone...Or rather something. A large ruined tower on the outskirts of the wood.

Kurt: Ah, the old Thousand Spear Tower. Its only a few hours ride from here. I take it you're looking for the blind Ogre at the top?

Argyle: You've seen him?!

Kurt: Seen him? He said he felt me from miles away. He could smell the Dark on me, apparently. He said that he should kill me, but didn't feel hostility, mostly because I offered none to him. He seems bad off...He has only one arrow left and a very large Dragon in the ravine on the other side of the Greatwood to worry about. The Dragon has been getting bolder, flying out of the ravine to hunt on the far side, away from the Ogre. Still, anyone with a brain can see they are in a stalemate with no way to kill the other. If the Dragon tries it, the Ogre will shoot it down. If the Ogre shoots, he has no way to kill it once its grounded, yet the dragon has no way of getting to him. A perfect stalemate where the first to move loses....

Argyle: Sounds like he needs help...

Kurt: Oh no...I know that look, boy. You and your Lady Knight believe that you can kill that Dragon? HA! Then you're bigger fools than I thought...

Argyle: *Living with Loria and Zorrin had given Argyle more of a sense when it came to people. And he could sense something in Kurt's voice* Are you concerned for us?

Kurt: W-what?! No!

Argyle: Yes you are! I can see it! You're actually concerned for if we die or not! You're not evil or heartless at all, are you? You actually care about whether or not we die, that's why you saved us!

Kurt: ....Damn you, squire...*he looks at Loria and grunts* You're squire here seems rather talented...and annoying...But he's right. I'll admit it, if I hadn't saved you two I would have felt guilty! Happy!?

Argyle: Do you like being all alone like this, Kurt?

Kurt: Of course I do! The Dark lets me live free from the rules of your Kingdom!

Argyle: I don't believe you. Otherwise, you really wouldn't have felt guilty about leaving us. Do you know what I think Kurt? I think you just want a friend...someone to fight alongside.

Kurt: ...Again, damn you, boy.

Argyle: Well, at least you're honest when you're caught...although you're a pretty bad liar.

Kurt: Shut up!

Argyle: Kurt, why not be our friend? *he smiles at him*

Kurt: Why would a Dark Sorcerer be chums with a Knight and her Squire!?

Argyle: Because you aren't a bad guy. I think you're actually very good. You just use your power differently than those monsters and Knights that Null consumed.

Kurt: ...Tell you what. I'll make you and your Knight a deal. You two kill that dragon, and I'll be your comrade. *he glances at Loria* That is, if the High and Mighty knight would deem a Dark Sorcerer and an outcast a worthy ally...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/12/2014, 12:40 am

Loria: *she giggles and laughs a tad but from Kurt's comments, again pleased with his progress. He was certainly coming along very well that was for sure* A fiend is a friend regardless of where their roots lie. I would welcome your help Should you choose to give it to us. *she answers him happily*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/12/2014, 12:47 am

Kurt: *he hides his face in his hood, grumbling, but a faint smile can be seen on his face as he does*

Argyle: *the smell of the meat and stew causes his mouth to water as he sniffs the air* Mmmmm! Smells delicious as usual, Loria!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/12/2014, 12:52 am

Loria: *the stew and meat become ready around the same time and Loria doles out a share of each to both Kurt and Argyle* I hope you like it Kurt, it's my own recipe. *she tells him before digging into her food, keeping a watchful eye on Kurt out of the corner if her eyes*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/12/2014, 1:04 am

Kurt: *his mouth waters greatly and he takes an enormous bite out of the meat. He chews and swallows, nearly crying* This is delicious! Its the best thing I've eaten in days!

Argyle: *he chuckles as he eats* Glad you like it! How many hours away is the tower?

Kurt: *he talks with his mouth full* About two or three, depending on the pace. You guys should make it before nightfall.

Argyle: No offense, Kurt, but we want you coming with us.

Kurt: Huh?

Argyle: While we do like you, you have yet to earn our trust. If we let you off, who's to say you won't come back when we're weak and kill us? Plus, if you're trying to trap us, we don't plan on letting you walk away.

Kurt: ...*he rips into the meat again and sighs* A fair move...You're annoying, Squire, but you aren't stupid, I can tell that much....And what am I to do while you and the good Knight go to slay the dragon?

Argyle: If Ser Dolph, the man we're looking for is in that tower, he can definitely watch you. You know, Dolph the Wyvern Hunter of the Brave Companions? A man who not only hunted Dragons, but creatures of Null alongside Ser Eddard?

Kurt: *he swallows hard when he hears that* Well then...you've got this all planned out, don't you?

Argyle: That horn of yours is strong for casting, but its damage in melee isn't nearly the same as my Dragon Fang or Loria's Greataxe. Even then, you have to bring the horn to your lips and blow, which takes more time than to swing it. Ser Dolph is an Ogre, and one of massive size, if the legends are true. Swinging that horn at him won't hurt him. And even then, he'll know when you're about to cast and crush you before you can do it. After all, Spell Bloods need their Dragon Iron or Dragon-craft weapons in order to channel their Sorcery. All and all, if you betray us, there is no way to get out.

Kurt: And if I flee now?

Argyle: Loria is much faster than you, trust me. I've seen her move like the wind. You wouldn't escape.

Kurt: Damn...well, I know when I'm beaten in a battle of wits! Still, I have no reason to trap you or try anything. I will go along with you. After all...you fed me and befriended me...If we aren't even, I am in your debt now. And I'm a man who pays what he owes.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/12/2014, 7:07 am

Loria:  *she smiles and eats her own share of the food as she listens to Argyle and Kurt talk before finishing and taking care of the others scraps and leftovers and storing them away.  She gets onto her horse and turns to them*  C'mon you two, let's get going.  Gods know that Ser Dolph really needs our help.  *she starts to ride off without Argyle, concerned for Ser Dolph's safety more than all of their own.  It was a dragon after all*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/13/2014, 5:05 pm

Argyle: *he quickly jumps onto his nag, takes Kurts hand and pulls him onto the back, and rides off after Loria, catching up to her after a few minutes of riding*

~Ruined Tower~

???: *sitting atop the tower is an ogre, large even for his kind. He was roughly a head taller than even a Giant, with deep, muscular, veiny amethyst-colored skin. His head is completely bald, and covered by a vast bronze helm that looks like an eagle's head, with the beak closed around his face. From the sides of the beak, his eyes were visible. White, and pale as the moon, indicating blindness. The ogre wore bronze armor with one large shoulder covering on his left arm, as well as full greaves and boots. on his right arm was a large bowguard that kept the string of a bow from cutting his flesh. On his left arm was a full gauntlet. Resting next to the ogre, against the wall of the tower, was a vast bow made from the spine of a large dragon. The bow itself was as tall as the ogre and as thick as his arm, save for the center where the bow was gripped. Resting next to it was a vast great arrow with a white head made from dragon bone. The ogre was busy widdling away at a large bunch of logs, making them into crude arrows without Dragon Bone heads. If this was his last stand, he would rather go down fighting, even if it would be all in vain. The ogre's eyes may lack sight, but he was far from blind. Through his Sorcery, he could see the life force in all things, making his sight far more accurate than normal eyes ever could be. He could smell the air keener than any tracking hound, and hear with the intensity of even the most wary of creatures. Now, the ogre heard the sound of horses approaching. He rises up from his place, grabs one of the crude makeshift arrows, and then grabs his bow. He looks in the direction of the noise and sees the flow of three Spell-Bloods, one of which was the one shrouded in the darkness of Null. He knocks the arrow and takes aim. Even if it wasn't a Dragon bone Arrow, something of this size and caliber fired with the accuracy he knew he was capable of would be lethal to anything save for a Dragon. But, before firing, he calls out* HALT! THE THREE OF YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE! ART THOU FRIEND OR FOE?! ANSWER TRUTHFULLY, FOR I SHALL KNOW IF THOU ART FALSE! PROVE ONESELF FOE, AND I SHALL LOOSE UPON THEE!

Argyle: Can he even see us?

Kurt: He can. And trust me, he's VERY accurate with those things. Loria, you're leader of this group. You tell him we're his friends!

???: I REPEAT, DEIGN YOURSELVES FRIEND OR FOE?! ANSWER WITH DUE HASTE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/13/2014, 5:17 pm

Loria: *she calls up to him* If you're Ser Dolph the Wyvern Hunter than we are not your enemies! We came to help you slay the black dragon and see to your return to Silvenheim. As requested of his majesty King Garlith. *she puts a hand on her breastplate* I am Loria Craronte, apprentice to Ser Zorrin the Threader. The two I have with me are my squire Argyle Crewn and a young man by the name of Kurt who came to help us when assassins tried to kill us. We mean no harm to you. *she finishes*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/13/2014, 5:33 pm

Dolph: *he lowers the bow. From what he could sense, there was no falseness in what the girl was saying.* VERY WELL! YOU MAY ENTER THE TOWER AND ADVANCE TO ME!

Argyle: Well, that was easy.

Kurt: He can sense whether we're lying or not. That's why he's letting us up. *the group rides up to the tower. Argyle ties off the horses and the group makes their way up the tower. After roughly ten minutes of climbing, they arrive to the top. Dolph is sitting there, still carving more crude arrows*

Dolph: Ah, the young Dark Sorcerer...I would not have thought to see you again.

Kurt: Well, circumstances say otherwise...

Dolph: And you two...Thou art the Apprentice of Ser Zorrin as well as the squire of said apprentice? Thine scents are very human indeed...and one of thee doth be that of a woman? To be so young, yet have as much battle experience as either of you...While my heart thanks the gods for sending warriors, I pity thee the horrible experiences thou hath endured. Indeed, I am Dolph, Knight of Myrr, Companion of Ser Eddard, and hunter of Dragons. Tell me, how dist thou come by my location?

Argyle: We were told where to find you by Shagga Giants-Bane.

Dolph: Shagga sent thee? Then I take it that thou art the ones who did bring him down from the North? How did thee find him?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/13/2014, 5:38 pm

Loria: It wasn't hard really. The local Crag Men, the women in particular.... *she shudders as she remembers Rasha and her group* ....They told us where to find him. We saved him from being eaten by some Giants who had managed to capture him with the help of an oddly intelligent Giant.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/13/2014, 6:42 pm

Dolph: I see...So then the enemy is already on the move, if they thought to trap him in such a way...Very well! I owe thee a favor, for thine service to good Shagga. Brash he may be, but he is also a stout fellow and a dear friend. Pray thee, wouldst thou wish to kill mine quarry?

Argyle: Yes. We were sent to help you, since we hear you are in a stalemate with a dragon.

Dolph: Not just any Dragon, young squire. He is Badur'El, Black Dragon of Calamity. A scourge to all who would face him, even mighty Silvenheim dare not provoke his ire...He is an ancient Dragon, of of the first to be born. Ah yes...Dragons...They teased the emotion from all knights who faced them. Anger, fury, excitement. Such was the essence of the Dragon Wars, once we acquired the means to fight evenly with them. But, for each Dragon we felled, we lost three score of our own. A Dragon is no mere opponent like a Giant. Their scales are hard, their muscles strong, their breath Death incarnate. Some fly, some run, some scuttle and swim in the oceans. No one Dragon is the same as another. Even Egg-Mates, Dragons born from the same egg, are completely different. Still, this Dragon is a mighty foe, especially when airborne. I cannot kill it, as I have but one arrow left. However, if thou wouldst agree to defeat the Dragon, I will make it so thine battle thou wish to take to it be one of even ground, strength and prowess against strength and prowess, with no wings to aid in swift victory. Sword against fang and claw, flame against armor. Is this what thou wishes?

Argyle: Yes, Ser Dolph.

Dolph: Very well. Hark, the beast takes wing. Now, young Knights, stand back and watch, and see how Dolph hunts Dragons...*Dolph rises to his feet again and takes his bow in hand. However, instead of grabbing one of the crude arrows, he grabs his last Dragon Bone arrow and knocks it onto the bow. He draws the string back with a great heave and sighs, waiting. In the distance, Argyle hears a vast roar. He looks out across the forest and sees a large black shape take flight into the air. Taking distance into account, the beast was even bigger than Dolph himself! Dolph squints his blind eyes, as if to aim. He then roars and the arrow glows brightly. He looses the arrow and it sails over the woods. After a full ten seconds of flying it hits the black shape and a bellow of pain rings out from across the forest. The shape wheels and tumbles down into the ravine it sprang from, and a loud crash echoes out* HA! A finer shot was never loosed! That should keep the vile bat grounded for a good spell! *Dolph sits back down and takes up his carving of crude arrows yet again* Now, young Knights, I leave the rest to you. Though now missing its key to victory, know that Badur'El will still be a mighty adversary.

Argyle: We will not fail you, Ser Dolph.

Dolph: Of that, I have no doubt. Farewell, Apprentice and Squire...I await good tidings...

Argyle: Kurt, remain here with Ser Dolph. Ser Dolph, if you sense treachery within him, do as you will with him.

Dolph: Understood.

Kurt: Good luck, you two...you'll need it.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/13/2014, 9:10 pm

Loria: *she nods* Till next we meet Ser Dolph. Come Argyle. *she walks off without Argyle and walks down the tower, a blank look on her face. She was about to face a dragon....something that could very well kill her or seriously hurt her if she wasn't careful. As she walks down the stairs to free her horse from its bindings, the only thing she could possibly think of was Argyle and what future they may hold together. An odd thing to think of to be sure, even more so that it was a thought crossed her mind before her possible doom. As she rides off from the tower to the ravine in the distance, her mind keeps whirling with thought upon thought. Just before she reaches the edge of the Greatwood and nears the ravine, she ties her horse off and waits for Argyle to do the same, her face still blank within her own thoughts*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/14/2014, 9:17 am

Argyle: *he had followed Loria closely, not wanting to waste time. As they rode, he too had thoughts. Would they die here? And if not, what would the future hold? Would an even deadlier enemy await them? Would he and Loria have a future together, or did she not feel the same way? Would he unravel the mystery behind Null reappearing? And would he find the other Brave Companions? Would the Dragons be defeated, or would the world plunge into another era of dominance under their heels? So many questions, so little time. He ties his horse off and follows Loria down the ravine. As they descend, Argyle finally sees the Dragon in its full form. The Dragon is large, far larger than anything he had ever seen. It was the size of at least three of Loria's houses. Its scales were jet black and had an almost metallic appearance. Its body was Serpentine, with large, muscular front legs and strong, powerful hind legs. Its tale was covered in razor-like scales that formed blades. Its wings were black and sleek, one was drawn back normally while the other was pierced by Dolph's arrow and pinned to its body. But, the most horrifying thing about the dragon was its head. Its neck was long, serpent-like, and covered in sleek scales. Its head had three blade-like crests, one on either side and one coming off the top of its head. Its chin jutted forward, with a large sword-like crest curving forward off it. Its teeth were bone white and razor sharp. And, on the top of its head in front of the crest, was a single, large, glowing red eye. The dragon was thrashing and roaring, the arrow clearly had hurt it. Then, when Argyle and Loria reached the bottom of the ravine, the Dragon grew still. It slowly turned its head and looked right at them, its red eye seeming to pulsate. Then, Argyle and Loria both felt a piercing sonic-like howl enter their minds. They could feel various emotions. Confusion, pain, anger, and a deep, dark hate. Then, within their minds, they could hear a voice. It was deep, yet it sounded like metal scraping against metal.*

Badur'El: What is this? What insects dare to tread into my home?! By your smell...Knights. Young Knights, fresh from the shining Capital...How arrogant. The Lone Archer couldn't finish me off himself, so he sends children who reek of breast milk still to challenge me?! THE INSOLENCE OF IT! You were both fools to have come here. Had you not, you would have had a few more precious hours of life left...Now, you will both die by my power! When I have finished with you two, I shall heal my wing and take flight! I will burn that wretched tower to ashes, and the Ogre inside along with it! Then, I will rain fire and death upon your precious capital for their hubris! From the afterlife, you shall watch as I destroy all you both hold dear! Come, foolish Mortal whelps! You face Calamity itself! For I am Badur'El! Fifth born of Mother Hydra, and future Dragon Lord of the West! DROWN IN THE FLAMES OF MY HATE! *Badur'El rears its head back and lets loose a jet of red and black flames from its mouth straight at Argyle and Loria*

Argyle: *he draws the Dragon Fang and grabs Loria, rolling out of the way in the nick of time as the flames wash over where they previously were, turning the earth beneath it to a scorched, burning cinder.* Such heat! *he stands up, Loria next to him* This is it, Loria...the moment you and I have trained for. Our fight with a Dragon...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/14/2014, 9:37 am

Loria: *she gulps, drawing her Greataxe and holding it in front of her at the ready. She nods slowly at Argyle's statement before running to the dragon and using her magic to boost her speed straight to the dragon's tail. If anything was going to give then an easier chance at beating this thing, decreasing it's range with its long tail would certainly help. She gives a yell and bears down on it with her Greataxe, intending to cut it off*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/14/2014, 9:44 am

Badur'El: *the Dragon pays Argyle almost no mind and swings its head suddenly, its tail slinging away and its head's blade flying in at Loria. It not only stops her axe, but the force behind it flings the axe back, with Loria along with it. Argyle dashes forward and attempts to attack the Dragon while its attention was drawn, but it sees him coming and swats him and the Dragon fang back with its front claw. It roars out and glares at Argyle and Loria again* Is that your best?! PATHETIC! You're as weak as the rest of your simpering race!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/14/2014, 9:53 am

Loria: *she cries out as she's hit into the wall of the ravine , coughing as her back hits the wall and she falls to the ground. She stands up when she hears the dragon's comment, ignoring the pain she was feeling to the best of her abilities and going for the beast's tail again, using a forceful blast of wind on the beast's head to distract him this time while she tried to cut the tail off*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next