NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 6 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/29/2014, 7:44 am

Loria: *she blushes but smiles as Argyle cradles her, closing her eyes to let sleep finally take her away*

-------

Karn: *he turns and begins to walk with Ser Hue towards Loria's home* I haven't seen Loria in a while. Not since she was just a scared little girl on her first day here. Tell me Hue, do Desmond and Romperoo still pick on her like they used to? *he asks, reminiscing about the past*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/29/2014, 8:49 am

Hue: Oh you have no idea...Romperoo is still a complete imbecile, but Desmond...his attacks on Loria are getting bolder and bolder, almost as if he's trying to prove something. Maybe he's jealous of something or someone? Either way, Loria just shoves them off like she always does. But last time, Desmond used his Sorcery against her. Even so, Loria beat him. And Argyle, her squire, he was even able to block Desmond's attack...with a weapon that wasn't his no less! That boy has almost as much potential as Loria! And then Zorrin decided to make him her squire! To put those two together and have them fight as a team...Zorrin's got a plan with them, and its going to be good from what I can feel. *the two arrive at Argyle and Loria's* I'll go in and check on them. You stay out here and keep watch for anything. I have a feeling something is going to happen....

~Argyle's dream~

*In his dream, Argyle sees a tall, proud knight wielding a thin yet long blade made from dragon bone. On the knight's opposite arm is a large, spinning metal circle with intricate designs on it. The knight is standing before a vast alter with burning embers and a thick, otherworldly black smoke radiating out of the fire. All around the knight are multiple people of different races. There was a large Mag-Theron in a full iron mask with no shirt and black, torn pants, carrying a vast wheel made from wood, iron, and spiked with dragon bone. Sitting on the Mag-Theron's shoulder is an incredibly beautiful girl with large fox ears, a fox tail, and a large coat that seemed to be too big on her. Behind them is an incredibly large Ogre that stands as tall as a Giant with a large bow that looks to be made from a spin slung around his shoulder. Sitting on the ground near the Ogre is a Kong with a long face, big teeth in an excited smile, clad in full black leather armor, and carrying two vast greataxes on his back that seem to be made from a strange rock or metal. Standing behind the Kong is a girl in black leather with a hood over her face, two dragon tooth daggers on her hips. Standing on the other side of the knight is another knight in full Dragon Iron armor wielding a massive greatshield that looked like a vault door and an equally impressive greatsword to match. Finally, Argyle saw Shagga standing next to the second knight. The lead Knight was speaking to the smoke, as if it was alive*

???: No matter what, I must be able to traverse it! The princess was taken and I must rescue her!

Shagga: Eddard, you don't have to do this...

Eddard: *the knight looks over to him* If I don't Shagga, then Princess Ciaren will be lost to the darkness forever...

Shagga: *he looks to his companions* Well? Kai? Wyald? Ember? Forcestus? Belwas? DOLPH EVEN!? One of you talk some sense into him!

Dolph: *the ogre shifts a bit and speaks, his voice deep yet oddly wise* Eddard, are you sure of your findings? Do you believe she is lost to the dark if we do not enter?

Eddard: What are you saying?

Dolph: Groff Dark is not a being that is easily fathomed. Perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye.

Eddard: I know what you are saying, Dolph, but my honor as a knight dictates that I must do this!

Shadows: *the shadows stir and thousands of voices echo out at once* Only one....

Wyald: *he smiles wide* Only one they say? How exciting!

Kai: *she shakes her head* Calm yourself, Wyald. Its saying that only one may make the pact...

Forcestus: *he brings up his fist and touches his chest, signaling that he should be the one*

Belwas: No, my friend. You have Ember here. If she worries, it will be bad. No, someone else should make the pact...

Shagga: Oh for pity's sake! I'll do it! *he moves to step towards the smoke*

Eddard: No, Shagga!

Shagga: *he stops and looks over at Eddard* What?

Eddard: You all have your own destinies to fulfill. This act of service to king and kingdom...is mine. *he walks forward and slowly puts his hand in the smoke* I give mineself to the denizens of Null so that I might traverse it! *the smoke roils and writhes, and then moves to swallow Eddard*

Wyald: OOOOH?!

Kai: Ed!

Forcestus: *he moves forward, but Ember and Belwas hold him back*

Belwas: Don't! Its too late!

Shagga: EDDARD!

*suddenly, Argyle awakens sitting up and panting*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/29/2014, 9:13 am

Karn: *he smiles at what Ser Hue tells him before nodding at his request and standing watch outside as he was told*

Loria: *both she and Cameron feel Argyle stir and sit up quickly. Loria sits up and rubs the sleepiness out of her eyes, her body feeling only a tad better from the much needed rest* What is wrong Argyle? Did you have nightmare? *she asks him, shivering a slight bit from the cold*

Cameron: *she makes a squeaking sound as she yawns and stares at Argyle* Bad dweam mister Knight?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/29/2014, 9:20 am

Argyle: *he holds his forehead, his head swimming and throbbing* I'm not sure...It felt like a dream, yet it didn't...*he looks over at Loria and Cameron, then smiles at both of them* Sorry I woke you two...*he hugs Loria and then pecks her forehead* You should get some more rest. I'll stay and help keep you warm. You too, Cameron.

Hue: Oh? And what is this? *he's leaning in the doorway, his signature cheeky grin on his face* Well, don't you three look like a happy little family? Argyle and Loria, being cute together? I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it! And a little girl with you two? Sheesh, you were only gone a few days! You two sure didn't waste time! *he laughs a bit*

Argyle: *he blushes bright red* H-Hue!

Hue: Don't you guys worry, Karn from the City Watch and myself will be standing guard over you guys until Loria is healed. The whole city is practically buzzing about you two and how you "Saved Ser Shagga!". Although, anyone who calls him "Ser" usually gets their teeth knocked out by him...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/29/2014, 6:41 pm

Loria: *her face instantly turns bright red when she hears Hue's comment, even more so because she knew it was coming even before she got back* Cheeky little monkey..... *she says irritably, her head perking up as she hears about Karn standing watch over her.  Her face turns an even deeper shade of red from the fact that she was being protected like some damsel in distress* If you're going to watch over me Hue.....please keep Desmond and Romperoo away from me until I recover.  The last thing I want to hear right now is either of their stupid voices.....especially in my current state.... *she says before nudging Argyle's forehead with her own*  Argyle, my body is still cold....I'm going to go back to sleep. *she tells him, Cameron snuggling up to her with a squeak of delight before promptly falling back asleep.  Loria takes a bit longer than her but she too eventually succumbs to her body's fierce desire to rest and recover its strength*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/30/2014, 10:22 am

Hue: *he smiles at both Argyle and Loria, then turns and walks out* I was hoping those two would get together...

Argyle: *he lays back down, holding Loria close to help keep her warm. He then shuts his eyes, letting sleep take him agian*

~Silvenheim Palace, Royal Knight meeting chamber, a week later~

*Zorrin, Phobos, Gryn, Leroy, and King Garlith himself are all seated at the table. Standing before them is Shagga, two City Watch Guards flanking him*

Garlith: So you say he was found where?

City Watch Guard: He was found in a local inn within the Market District, Your Grace. He was passed out, with four girls with him.

Leroy: Four? Getting greedy I see, Ser Shagga?

Shagga: What can I say, I was tired or I would have had more.

Phobos: Disgraceful...such behavior does not befit a knight!

Shagga: I'm no knight, Phobos. And I answer to Garlith and Eddard, I don't answer to you.

Phobos: Such disrespect!

Gryn: Calm yourself, Phobos. It is merely Shagga's nature. *he looks back at Shagga and the city watch member that was speaking* Please continue, officer.

Guard: Thank you, Knight-Commander. We believe a fine befitting his rather audacious actions would be appropriate.

Garlith: A fine? For a little bit of disturbed peace?

Guard: A little disturbed peace?! Your Grace, begging your pardon, but this man and his compatriots drank up nearly four entire great kegs of ale! They caused nearly fifty gold coins' worth of property damage! They took a honeycomb, four goats, and a hunting horn into a brothel and-

Zorrin: That's enough, officer. We understand and we shall impose a fine upon Ser Shagga fitting his crime. Fifty gold coins for the damages, twenty for the disorderly conduct, and ten for cheeking the guard. That would be eighty gold in total. Do you find this unjust, Ser Shagga?

Shagga: Nope. I'll pay in full. *he reaches behind him and pulls out a coin purse, placing it on the table*

Zorrin: There, now that one matter is taken care of, let us discuss the next order of business.

Garlith: While finding the other Brave Companions is paramount, I am curious as to what took place in that northern village of Brekka. Tell me, Ser Shagga, is what Leroy's report says true?

Shagga: Aye...We investigated screams and found the town ablaze. The same creatures that were reported to have attacked Garuda, as confirmed by Squire Argyle Crewn, had attacked the village. We engaged the enemy and rescued a lone survivor, a small girl. There, I did battle with Ser Boyd, who had been corrupted by Null.

Gryn: Boyd the Impaler?!

Shagga: Aye.

Phobos: How do you know that this is the work of Null and that Boyd did not simply turn brigand?

Shagga: Because we found the symbol of Groff Dark burned into the side of the church.

*the room becomes very quiet, as if all sound had been sucked out by what Shagga said*

Garlith: *he sits at his throne, pondering, his brow furrowed with worry. Finally, he leans forward and speaks* And what of this girl, Cameron was it?

Shagga: Cameron, aye. A sweet little one. She currently is in the care of Loria of Zorrin Company.

Garlith: Is this true, Ser Zorrin?

Zorrin: Yes, My King. The girl is being cared for by Loria and other members of the company.

Phobos: A knight's company is no place for a girl, let alone a child. I move to take her into custody of the kingdom.

Gryn: I make a counter proposal. I say place her in the custody of Loria.

*everyone immediately looks at Gryn, shocked*

Leroy: *he chuckles at what Gryn said* You think she's capable as a foster parent?

Gryn: I have seen her with the girl. And how the girl is around Zorrin Company. The Company adores her, and Loria dotes on her as if she was her real mother. I see no reason to part the two.

Phobos: Except that Loria is a knight and therefore not in a stable place to raise a child!

Shagga: She can do it. I've seen her as well.

Phobos: As if I would accept YOUR vouching of this, Giant's-Bane! Ser Zorrin, what say you to this? Loria is, after all, your foster daughter, is she not?

Zorrin: *he stands up, calm and collected* It is true, Loria is my foster daughter. I raised her as my own since I found her years ago. I trained her, taught her to fight, made sure she had a real education, and helped her along her path to knighthood. I believe her capable of this. The child will not go wanting. All of the company views her as loved, and would see that she is well cared for. I support Gryn's proposal.

Phobos: OUTRAGEOUS!

Zorrin: *he turns to Phobos* And if you are still so against it...*he draws his Rapier and holds it out to Phobos* I'll see you for it right now. My king, I ask that you judge the victor.

Garlith: Now now, no need for violence, good ser knights! Majority rules, Ser Phobos. As king of Myrr, I hereby grant Knight-Apprentice Loria custody of young Cameron until death part them. Should this happen, Cameron will be placed in the custody of Ser Zorrin, as the child's foster grandfather. So let it be said, so let it be done.

Phobos: *his eyes smolder and he sits back down quietly*

Garlith: Now, Ser Shagga, the real question presents itself...Do you know the location of any other Brave Companions?

Shagga: *he grins* I know where one is...Find him, and I guarantee you'll find all the others. I can tell you where Dolph's hiding.

Leroy: Ser Dolph the Wyvern Hunter?!

Garlith: Dolph...Excellent! We will convene tomorrow to discuss it. Until then, you are all dismissed.

*the knights all stand, bow, and take their leave*

Phobos: *as he walks out, he stops. In the corridor he is standing in, his apprentices line the two sides, with Frost on the right side and Desmond and Romperoo on the left* I want you to go to Zorrin Company...I want you to find Loria...and I want you to break her.

Desmond: Kill her, Master?

Phobos: No. A dead knight causes too much noise...I want you three to make it so she will never be able to ride out to the field again.

Romperoo: OOOO! What about her fooool of a squire?

Phobos: Him, it does not matter.

Desmond: Trust that we will succeed, Master Phobos.

Phobos: *he glares at Desmond* I trust you to know what awaits you should you FAIL! *he looks to Frost* Make sure these fools don't bungle this...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/30/2014, 10:58 am

Frost: *he narrows his eyes at Phobos* I will watch them fight but my honor will not allow me to harm a fellow comrade.  That, I shall not waver upon.  *with that, he nods in respect to Ser Phobos and walks off towards Loria's house*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 4/30/2014, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/30/2014, 11:07 am

Desmond: *he scoffs at Frost and follows him, Romperoo in tow as well*

~Zorrin Company's keep~

Hue: *the knights are all gathered in the courtyard, going about their daily routines. Hue is standing in front of Cameron, two spoons being used to keep his lips open so that he has a funny face. He is bouncing from one leg to the other, moving his arms above his head in a funny manner while making jabbering sounds* Loodady! Loodady! Loodady! Loooo!

Argyle: *he and Loria are sitting on one of the benches, watching Hue's antics as he tries to make Cameron laugh. Argyle has his Dragon Fang resting on his lap as he polishes it*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/30/2014, 11:28 am

Cameron: *she giggles and laughs, holding her knees and rolling around in the grass. Hue's face was really funny to her cuz it looked weird*

Loria: *she watches Cameron and Hue and giggles as she watches them, enjoying her time with her as she knows that she would likely be taken away from her soon*

Karn: *he has back against the wall, his arms folded and watching everyone pal around and relax. He has a broad smile on his face as he watches them, clearly enjoying the peace that they were all having*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/30/2014, 11:36 am

Argyle: *he looks at Hue's antics and giggles at it* Its been a week since Cameron was brought here by us. She seems to really enjoy living with the company.

Zorrin: And she'll keep living with the company. *he rides up calmly, his horse grunting and snorting* Cameron has officially been given to Loria to foster. Congratulations, Loria. Cameron is your ward now.

Argyle: *he stands up and bows* Ser Zorrin, welcome back!

Zorrin: *he addresses all of the company* Cameron is now one of us. We will see to it that she is given a good education, and is kept happy until she comes of age where she decides her own path. By the order of His Majesty, the King!

*the company all cheer with delight and raise their fists in approval*

Hue: *he spits the spoons out from his mouth and picks up Cameron* Hear that, youngling!? You're one of us now! *he grins happily*

Argyle: *he looks to Loria and smiles at her, trying to gauge her reaction to the news*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/30/2014, 3:17 pm

Loria: *she stares at Zorrin in absolute shock from the news, unable to believe what he was saying was the truth.  She was happy about Cameron not being taken away from her but at the same time she was unsure of how she was going to take care of her and her knightly duties at the same time*

Cameron: *she squeals and giggles in delight when Hue picks her up and she hugs him around his neck happily*  Yay!  I get to stay with Uncle Hue and Momma Loria! *she squeals in delight*

Loria: *her breath catches in her throat and her heart skips a beat* M-momma....L-Loria...? *she manages to stutter out.  Her disbelief as to what's going on is evident all over her face*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2014, 5:56 pm

Zorrin: *he sees the shock on Loria's face and is silent for a bit. Then, his voice booms out* Loria, however, is still just a girl herself! While custody of Cameron is placed in Loria's hands, it will be the responsibility of the Company as a whole to see to young Cameron, so that Loria might continue her training and duties as a knight! Do I have volunteers as to who will act as young Cameron's caretaker?!

Hue: *he looks up and raises his hand* I will, Ser Zorrin! I am a knight, but I bear no title nor do I wield a Dragon Weapon. I am stable in my financial backings thanks to the company, and I am not at risk of dying in the field due to my being kept at the keep as your second! Let me act as caretaker for young Cameron!

Zorrin: *he nods* Hue, you indeed have the credentials. Therefore, while Loria assumes her duties as a knight, the care of Cameron will fall to our own Ser Hue! Cameron's living quarters shall be worked out by Loria. She may stay here with the company, or at Loria's own abode. Either way, young Cameron is now a member of Zorrin Company! Show her why we are the people's knights!

*the company all cheer with great joy and zeal*

Spear Knight: Welcome, Cameron!

Dual Sword Knight: We'll take good care of you!

Knight Apprentice: Welcome!

~One of the roofs adjacent to Zorrin's keep~

Desmond: *he is looking at the whole scene through a looking glass* How sweet...the whole motley crew wants to take care of that northern brat...

Romperoo: Fooo and booo! When do we strike, Desmond?

Desmond: That depends...*he glances at Frost, a hint of disgust in his eyes* When does Master Phobos' favorite plan to deem us ready to move?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/6/2014, 6:09 pm

Cameron: *She laughs and giggles as all of the loud voices welcome her and she hugs Ser Hue around his neck in contentment*

Loria: *She about loses her breath and stands up suddenly, blushing from ear to ear* E-excuse me for a moment! *Before anyone can say anything to her, Loria leaves and goes into her house, a million different thoughts going through her head all at once.  She truly didn't know what to do and all of the company being so welcoming of the idea of Cameron being her ward was only making the problem worse.  She needed a moment to herself to think*

~One of the Roof's adjacent to Zorrin's Keep~

Frost: *He looks on at the happy scene below and watches them carefully, waiting for Loria to get separated from the rest of them.  Seeing Loria excuse herself from the situation and go into her home, he casually goes off of the rooftop and lands onto the ground below before walking to Loria's home, the best chance to get to Loria alone having finally presented itself*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2014, 6:29 pm

Desmond: Oh boy! Looks like she's on the move! Romperoo, lets go!

Romperoo: Kooo! *the two leap down and follow Frost eagerly*

Argyle: *he knew Loria's head was probably swimming right now, so he doesn't try to follow her. He then stands up and walks over to Hue* Hey, Hue, can we talk for a minute?

Hue: Sure thing. *he sets Cameron down and grins at her* You go help the boys in the stables with brushing the ponies, okay youngling? *he walks off with Argyle* So what do you need?

Argyle: This all seems a bit much...I mean, Loria is still young. To be given a ward like this...I know you all will help her, but don't you think Zorrin was rushing it a bit?

Hue: Trust me, I know he was.  *he looks off at Zorrin, who's talking to a knight out of earshot* Apparently, the kingdom's Royal Knights have reached some sort of impasse...

Argyle: Huh?

Hue: To be exact, Phobos. He's been opposing a good number of laws, missions, and various other affairs that the Royal Knights are in charge of. It may not seem like it, but its been crippling the kingdom both financially and public order wise. If Phobos had his way, we'd be a ridged kingdom under permanent martial law...And even the King noticed it. I think Zorrin is trying to force Phobos to act rash by picking at his dislikes, to be exact his dislike of Loria and unorthodox things.

Argyle: How would that help the Royal Knights get rid of Phobos?

Hue: Zorrin, myself, Gryn, Karn, and Leroy all believe that Desmond and Romperoo's attacks on Loria aren't just them picking on her. We think Phobos orders them to harass Loria in an attempt to break her spirit. If he sends them now, Zorrin will have all the proof he needs to surmount Phobos' right as Grand Inquisitor. Then the king can elect a new Grand Inquisitor and we can move forward.

Argyle: Are you sure that's safe?

Hue: Why do you think Zorrin requested that Gryn let Karn stick around here? Karn's strong. Unbelievably strong. He could probably make even Ser Zorrin go all out if they ever fought.

Argyle: But Loria just went back to her house. You don't think they would strike so soon, do you?

Hue: *he thinks to himself, then his eyes widen* Oh no...Come on, Argyle! We have to get Karn! *he grabs Argyle's arm and drags him as they run off to find Karn*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/6/2014, 6:39 pm

Loria: *She hugs herself as she sits on her bed with her knee's pulled up to her chest.  She honestly didn't know what to do anymore.  She knew that the other member's of the company were going to help her but....she didn't even know how old Cameron was!  How was she supposed to take care of a small child when she could barely take care of herself as it was?*

Frost: *Just then the door opens and Frost is seen standing in the doorway, his eyes watching Loria carefully* Having some difficulty accepting a child Loria?

Loria: *she nearly jumps clear off of her bed in shock from hearing Frost's voice and she runs for her Greataxe on the other side of the room*

Frost: *his eyes glow with magic and he sends of line of ice straight towards Loria's Greataxe sitting up against the wall, freezing it to the wall and rendering it immovable for the time being*  Easy Loria.  I'm not here to harm you.  I'm only here to observe. *he tells her calmly*

Loria: *After struggling uselessly to move her Greataxe from the wall, she whips around and spots Desmond and Romperoo walking up behind Frost in the hallway and she grits her teeth* Observe?  What exactly are you observing?

~Outside in the Courtyard~

Karn: *He is napping in the middle of a small bunch of flowers with his sword lying next to him and shield strapped to his wrist.  Seems he's not exactly sleeping completely but rather trying to fit in a bit of shut eye while thing's were peaceful*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2014, 6:49 pm

Desmond: He's observing us. Time to pay you back, little Loria.

Romperoo: Hooo! Get ready to have us fooo up your day!

Desmond: Don't worry...We won't kill you. This will just hurt...*he draws one Shotel* A lot.

Hue: *he and Argyle run up to Karn, clearly frantic* Karn! We need to get to Loria's place now! Zorrin's plan is starting, but I think Desmond and Romperoo are going to attack her early!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/6/2014, 6:55 pm

Karn: *He snaps his eyes open and kicks up to a standing position, his eyes already blazing with magic*  Let's go then.  *He instantly runs off towards Loria's house without waiting for the others to say or do anything*

~Inside Loria's House~

Loria: *she bites her lower lip and backs up, a couple of flashbacks coming from her past and into her mind*  W-why.....why would you two torment me like this?  I know you're just bullies but....

Frost: *he leans up against the wall and watches Desmond and Romperoo carefully*  I'll assume you can handle this now that she's disarmed.  Oh, and if you look like you're going to die, don't expect any help from me.  I'll have no part of this squabble given birth by Master Phobos' slights against her. *He then sits back and watches everything go on, not moving a single muscle to help Loria or his comrades*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2014, 7:04 pm

Desmond: Why? Hmmm...aside from the person feelings of resentment, its as Frost says. Phobos is tired of you dragging Knighthood through the mud. So, his orders were simple. We make it so you can never return to the field. Now, he said we can't kill you. *his blade glows with his resonance sorcery* However, I don't need to kill you. I just need to injure you.

Romperoo: *he draws his mace and grins wide* Kooo...

*suddenly, the front door burst in and footsteps ring out*

Desmond: Who the-*before he can finish, a gust of jet stream wind flies in and flings him and Romperoo in opposite directions. Standing at the other end of the hall is Argyle, Hue, and Karn*

Argyle: Nice shot, Hue!

Hue: You're up!

Argyle: *the dragon fang glows blue and Argyle swings it, a blast of blue energy flying out at Desmond and smacking him clean in the chest as he tries to recover from Hue's attack. The force flings him against the wall with a loud thud* I'll handle Desmond! Hue, you take care of Romperoo!

Hue: Got it! *he dashes forward and stands square against Romperoo* Lets dance, you big ugly howler monkey....

Romperoo: Foo and Boo! Romperoo will crush trash-knight!

Argyle: *he stands with the dragon fang in both hands and glares daggers at Desmond* I told you to leave her alone...

Desmond: *he stands up and draws his second Shotel* You again...you don't seem to know when to quit, boy!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/6/2014, 7:19 pm

Loria: *her eyes widen in surprise as Ser Hue, Argyle and Karn come bursting in from the door and start smacking Desmond and Romperoo around.  They were....protecting her?*

Frost: *he sighs and his eyes glow with magic as an ice dagger forms in his right hand, two extra blades extending from the guard on the hilt.  He disappears and knocks Argyle's Dragon Fang to the side, not out of his hands but definitely enough to get his attention*  You don't have any business here squire.  This business is between only knight apprentice's.  Now I would suggest you leave before you get hurt. *he narrows his eyes as another ice dagger with the same design forms in his left hand* Or even worse.....

Karn: *In a brilliant flash of flames and glory, Karn's sword and shield burst into magical flames as he growls at Frost*  Froooost!

Frost: *he glances at Karn's fury but his expression doesn't change* Karn....what is it this time?

Karn: *he glares at Frost with pure fury* I thought you better than this Frost!  Why group yourself amongst these two?!

Frost: *he huffs*  I haven't grouped myself amongst these two Karn.  The boy needs to learn his place before he gets hurt.  *he stares at Karn coldly* You know this lesson better than the rest of us.

Karn: *he growls at Frost again and points his blazing sword at him* Enough of this!  All three of you are to take this outside into the courtyard before I cause some undue damage to Loria's home forcing you to do so! *he declares, challenging all three of them to a fight*

Frost: *he narrows his eyes and stares at Karn* You would fight the three of us all at once Karn?  Shrewd......but I've been waiting for a rematch between us.  Let's let these apprentice's squabble amongst themselves for the time being.  Allow me to give you the entertainment you so seek.

Karn: *he growls at him again but doesn't argue as the two of them walk outside while Karn leaves smoldering embers underneath his footsteps as he walks to the courtyard outside*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2014, 7:45 pm

*The two groups follow Karn and Frost and the groups face off. On one side, Karn stands with Argyle and Hue. On the other side, Frost stands with Desmond and Romperoo.*

Hue: Fighting alongside you like this...this is really an honor, Karn.

Argyle: Even though we only met recently, thank you for standing with us.

Romperoo: Booo! Who is fire guy?

Desmond: Everyone knows him...a Knight-Apprentice said to stand on the level of Knight-Lieutenant. The only one among the Apprentice class that can even come close to standing up to Frost...Burning Chimera Karn. I had no idea Ser Gryn of The City Watch's apprentice would be here...

Argyle: *even though he's facing off against Desmond, he glares at Frost* That guy...he parried my Dragon Fang like it was nothing...

Hue: Calm down, Argyle. Leave Frost to Karn. Frost is Phobos' strongest apprentice. He's beyond our level.

Desmond: *he glances at Frost and grins slightly* The great Frost fighting alongside those he deems lower than him...you must really be hating this, Frost.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/6/2014, 8:53 pm

Frost: *his eyes glow with magic as he ignores Desmond's comment and focuses all of his attention on Karn*  This time....I'm not going to lose to you Karn.....

Karn: *The flames on his sword and shield intensify, tempering them both and making them give off a bright, smoldering glow* Argyle....Hue.....don't get in my way.  I might kill you if you're unprepared for one of my more powerful attacks.  And if any of you see me go feral... *he glances at Hue, Argyle and Loria* Leave.  Don't even try sticking around. *he turns his attention to Frost and doesn't waste any time, a small, smoldering crater exploding behind him as he launches himself at Frost*

Frost: *he parries Karn's sword only to have him wheel around and smack him in the side with his shield.  He does a backflip, already having the wind taken from his lungs by the intense heat of Karn's magic.  His eyes glow with magic as he slams his palms on the ground and one by one, bursts of extremely sharp ice crystals explode from the ground until they reach Karn, catching him in the legs and forcing him to jump backwards. Frost, seeing his chance, disappears and steps behind Karn.  He swings both of his blades at him and one manages to catch him in the backplate of his armor*

Karn: *Karn staggers a slight bit from the dagger hitting the backplate of his armor before he whips around and catches Frost's other dagger between the three blades on it with his sword, the fire and ice clashing and causing a small explosion.  Both apprentice's flip backwards and stop directly on their heels, flashing forward and clashing blades again with the same explosive result as last time.  But this time instead of flipping backwards, the warrior's step back and leap into the air before clashing blades again.  They continuously repeat this process, the massive sound of the explosion's of fire and ice crystal's echoing throughout Silvenheim. It isn't too much longer before both warrior's land on either side of the area, panting and bleeding from multiple injuries on each other's bodies*

Cameron: *She runs over to Loria and leaps into her arms, crying and sobbing in fright*  M-m-momma Loria!! *she cries out, crying in fear of the intense fight going on nearby*

Loria: *At first she's shocked and doesn't know what to do with Cameron's crying.  But before too much longer, she remembers what it was like the first time she saw these two fight and she cradles Cameron tenderly, shushing her and holding her closely to her chest*  Shhh....It's okay Cameron.  Momma's here now.  Everything's going to be okay I promise. *she coo's to Cameron, still feeling odd about using the term 'momma' to describe herself to Cameron but slowly getting used to the idea of it*

Cameron: *she sniffles and cries into Loria's chest, letting out all of her fright as she clings to her and clamps her eyes shut, not wanting to watch Karn and Frost fight any longer*

Karn: *he stands as he quickly realizes that his clothing is singed and burnt beyond repair....again.  He quickly tears it off after thrusting his blade into the ground, revealing his heavily muscled and toned chest and body as well as several blade and burn scars all over his body.  He glares at Frost*  This is going to wind up destroying half of the complex if we keep this up Frost.  What say you to a final strike between our best attacks?

Frost: *he lets his daggers fade as ice and snow starts to whirl around him, slowly collecting into a massive, saw blade-like sword behind him. Slowly the blade takes shape into a long scissor blade with a single hilt in the center of its blade.  Frost reaches behind him and takes hold of the blade as his eyes glow with fierce Glacial Slicer magic* I couldn't agree more Karn....Let us end this once and for all.

Karn: *he nods and glances at Hue, Argyle and Loria* Remember what I've told you.  Don't bother trying to control me. *As his shield drops to the ground, Karn's magic starts to completely envelop him, making him into a living body of magical flames.  Flaming claws solidify onto his arms and over his hands, searing his flesh and causing him to wince and growl as he lets out an ear piercing scream that quickly turns into a beastial roar.  A long flaming tail lashes behind him as his the flames around his head form into lion's ears.  He stares at Frost with utter destruction in his eyes as his voice is heard as a echoing growl, his flaming cloak turning into silver flames*  And now we end this Frost! *He growls*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/10/2014, 12:23 am

Argyle: *he staggers back, the sheer magical energy flowing off them blowing back fiercely* W-what?!

Hue: *he places one hand above his eyes and squints at it* Chimera Cloak, Karn's ultimate Sorcery. He coats his body in powerful flames that overwhelm his opponents...flames so hot, they rival Demon Fire and Dragon Fire...

Argyle: How is he so strong, yet he still stand an apprentice?!

Hue: In order to become a Knight, a Knight other than the apprentice's master must give a recommendation for promotion. So far, only a select few have seen Karn in action, hence why nobody has given a recommendation. Either way, Fire Sorcery is one of the rarest types...only three other Fire Sorcerers exist within the Knights of Myrr...

Argyle: Oh?

Hue: Ember, from the Brave Companions. She's a demon who betrayed her own when she fell in love with Executioner Forcestus. The other two are Knight-Lieutenant Smelter Glencour, and Knight Commander Ford of the Southern Companies. All three of them are incredibly powerful, but I have no doubt Karn has the potential to surpass all of them...

Desmond: Frost is actually being pushed...*he glances and Loria and grins* Now might be our chance, Romperoo...

Romperoo: Foo to that! Romperoo isn't jumping in there! Karn will burn Romperoo toooo cinders! Booo!

Desmond: Good point...plus there's Trash Knight Hue and that squire we'd have to deal with...lets just keep back and watch this play out...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/10/2014, 1:27 am

Karn:  *he lets out a beastly roar before slamming down onto all fours and giving a great leap at Frost, flaming claws outstretched and ready to strike him down*

Frost: *his eyes glow with frost magic as he gives a yell before swinging the massive scissor in front of him, his magic colliding with Karn's and creating a massive explosion of fire and ice that sends shards of sharp ice flying in all directions.  There is a lot of steam afterwards and not much else, the result of the clash not even clear at that moment*

Loria:  *She winces a bit as she moves away from Cameron a bit, some of the larger, sharper shards of ice having hit her in a few of her pressure points and causing her a great deal of pain.  She was bleeding but not in any real danger as she smiles weakly at Cameron through it all* Are....are you okay Cameron? *she asks*

Cameron:  *She gasps as she spots the shards of ice lodged into Loria's body through her armor and nearly bursts into tears at the sight of her blood being spilled after having protected her.  One of the shards in her arms was in a spot where it would've hurt Cameron had Loria not been there to protect her from it*  M-momma Loria!  You're hurt!  *she cries out*

Loria:  *She smiles at Cameron comfortingly as she carefully moves a finger to wipe away some of Cameron's coming tears*  I-I'm okay sweetie.  Momma Loria's going to be just fine I promise.  More importantly, are you okay? *she asks as she checks Cameron over for any injuries, finding none*

Cameron:  *she starts to wipe away some of her own tears before nodding a bit, the both of them looking back at the place where Karn and Frost had just clashed, the steam finally beginning to clear*

Karn:  *he pants audibly as he takes a knee over Frost's shook up form. He offers him a hand, hurt but not in any life threatening danger*  Not bad Frost....but still not enough to beat me this time.  *he says with a joking smirk*

Frost:  *he coughs a little bit, some blood coming from his sides and dribbling out of the side of his mouth.  Seems that he took the brunt of Karn's attack and was lucky to not be unconscious*  Don't patronize me.....I'll be fine.....just....help me up.... *he coughs out*

Karn:  *he smirks at him and hauls Frost up to his feet with a grunt of pain, Frost limp with one of his arms slung over Karn's shoulder*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/10/2014, 1:46 am

Argyle: *he had taken an ice spike to the leg, and was kneeling and clutching the wound.* Agh....

Hue: *he had avoided any serious injury, and was tending both Argyle and Loria* Are you both alright?!

Desmond: *suddenly, Desmond appears right in front of all three of them, his shotels humming with sorcery* Now for the finisher...

Argyle: W-what?!

Hue: Desmond! Don't!

Desmond: *he goes to cut Loria and Cameron down, but his blade is suddenly stopped by a familiar looking rapier. Hovering mid-air in front of Desmond is Zorrin, his rapier drawn. When Desmond goes to bring his second Shotel in, Zorrin draws a Dragon Iron parrying dagger and stops it with ease. He then spins so Desmond's arms are pushed back and then thrusts forward, the rapier cutting Desmond along the side. Desmond coughs and drops, clutching his side as his skin turns pale and he begins to froth at the mouth*

Zorrin: Not enough poison to kill you, but enough to stop you for a good while...*he looks over at Romperoo, his eyes serious behind his helm*

Romperoo: *he drops his mace and holds his hands up high, a sign of surrender*

Zorrin: *he looks back at Loria and nods to her* Well done, Loria. You played your part beautifully...I'm sorry for the deception. But, when you are in command and you are presented difficult scenarios by your superiors, then you will understand the necessity behind it...*he looks down at Desmond and glares* As for you...*he whistles and in pour member after member of the City Watch* Arrest these two. And take them to their master in the King's chamber. His Majesty will know what to do with them...*he looks over at Karn and Frost* Karn, the same goes for Frost. While he committed no crime, King Garlith will want him there as well. Phobos is to be stripped of his title and rankings, as well as his lands. He is no longer a Royal Knight of Myrr...

Argyle: Master Zorrin...

Zorrin: *he looks back at Argyle* You and Hue, fighting not only Desmond and Romperoo, but Frost as well? If you don't get killed first, you might just make decent Knights...

Hue: I'm already a knight, Ser Zorrin!

Zorrin: Aye, but a lazy one...

Hue: I don't deny that...

Zorrin: *he looks back at Frost* A new Grand Inquisitor will be elected...You might want to sit in for this.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/10/2014, 2:01 am

Frost:  *He sighs in irritation but nods as Karn chuckles to himself and follows the members of the City Watch, nodding to them to lead the way. Karn is injured and burnt up but not yet in any life-threatening danger*

Loria: *she stares up at Zorrin, a confused look on her face and a betrayed look in her eyes*  You.....you....used me?  *her eyes start to flicker in anger* You used me to dethrone Ser Phobos?!  Master Zorrin, do you have a single clue how......no.....I should ask if you've got the slightest idea how this makes me feel.  You know where I came from, yet you do something like this?!  *she picks up Cameron into her arms before standing up in a bit of pain, her face calm but her eyes burning in a mixture of anger and betrayal*  I'm going to my room.  I'm sure Cameron is hungry and I for one am done with all of you for today.  Goodbye.  *she says sternly as she turns around on her heels and goes into her home. She starts to strip off her armor before taking out the shards of ice with a few cries of pain and some yelps before bandaging herself up and putting her favorite gown on.  She flips her hair backwards after moving it out of the gown before turning back to Cameron whom she had set onto her bed to wait quietly.  She smiles at her comfortingly*  Now then, are you hungry little one?  *she asks with a motherly tone*

Cameron:  *she nods nervously before crawling over to her and into her arms, clearly just wanting to be held*

Loria:  *she is a bit surprised by Cameron's behavior but takes a deep breath and moves to lie down with her, stroking her hair gently and holding her closely.  It isn't long before the child falls asleep in her arms and she is left to lean back against the walls of her home.  After a few moments, tears start to fall from her face and she cries quietly, unsure of what to do anymore.  Was her being a knight alongside Hue and the others so important to Zorrin that he would betray her like this?  Was it even worth it anymore?  She didn't know the answers to these and so many more questions flying through her head*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next