NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 16 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/10/2014, 12:17 am

Loria: *at first she is stunned by Argyle's sudden kiss. But gradually her eyes soften and she kisses him back, a single tear falling from her cheek before the two separate. As she watches Ser Horvath take Argyle away and hears his final goodbye, she averts her gaze from him before she responds* You better come back! Else I'll pull you from the afterlife myself! *she tells him, a last tear falling from her face before she turns around and leaves. Once she had returned to her company, she goes to her courtyard and stands there amongst the flowers*

Karn: *he is leaning on the doorway as Loria had entered her courtyard. He can sense her sadness* ....Something I can do to help Loria? *he asks her calmly, genuine concern in his amber eyes*

Loria: *she is silent for a moment before she whips around, resolve shining in her eyes amidst her tears* Train with me! I refuse to sit here twiddling my thumbs while Argyle is away! If he is to grow stronger....than I must do the same! *she tells him*

Karn: *he smirks at her* I'm not going to go easy on you. You sure you want me to train with you?

Loria: *she narrows her eyes* I don't care. I will become strong. And I won't be defeated again....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/10/2014, 9:46 am

Argyle: *as he and Horvath ride, Argyle contemplates this new journey. They had been riding for around four days straight now, and had long since passed the chasm where they had defeated Badur'El. As they rode through the western lands, Argyle found that, unlike the central kingdom, Southern Coast, Eastern Lands, and Northern Mountains, the Western Plains were nothing but farmers and shepherds, with a few blacksmiths and various other agricultural workers.* The western lands feel so different from the Kingdom...

Horvath: That is because the Crown's arm and the influence of the war are not has harshly felt out here. This is where the kingdom's food, weapons, and armor come from. The southern borders are so well guarded, these people haven't known conflict since the Dragon Wars. Mystic Forger Gale chose this part of the kingdom to call home.

Argyle: Why is that, Ser Horvath?

Horvath: Because while Gale does make weapons, Gale also hates war. Violence is nothing, but war is just too much. All the loss of life gets to one after a while...

Argyle: But Knights fight wars, its their job.

Horvath: Our job now, Argyle. You're going to be a knight, you should address yourself like one.

Argyle: My apologies, our job. But still, what is Gale like?

Horvath: You'll find out...we've arrived. *the horses stop in front of a regular-looking brick cottage, complete with a furnace in back and various other smithing equipment in the forge area next to the furnace. Argyle could make out a large shape moving in the forge. Out from the workshop walks the large form of Creighton, Gale's apprentice. Behind him walks a male Drow with copper green skin, long pointed ears, turquoise hair, and shining emerald eyes. On his back was a large Dragon Iron Zweihander greatsword. As he saw Horvath and Argyle ride up, he grins and steps forward. He stands in front of Horvath's charger and holds the reins while the knight dismounts. He and Horvath then laugh and embrace in a hug* Its good to see you again. I see you and Creighton are working hard as ever!

???: Ser Horvath, welcome back! And I see you brought a young warrior with you. Though, that Dragon Weapon screams "Spell Blood".

Argyle: *he hops off his horse and bows to the Drow* It is an honor to meet you, Mystic Forger Gale!

Horvath: *He, the Drow, and Creighton are all silent for a moment. Then, all three burst out laughing* Argyle, this is not Mystic Forger Gale! This is Rothbart El-Maloy, one of Gale's apprentices. He's from the Drow Kingdom in the Southern Isles.

Maloy: At least your new apprentice has manners, Horvath! Much more tactful than your last apprentice!

Horvath: Eddard had his own way of doing things. Each warrior is unique, Maloy.

Argyle: Wait...you TRAINED Ser Eddard?!

Horvath: How do you think Eddard got where he was in the Kingdom?

Argyle: *he seems mystified by the prospect of being trained by the same man that trained Eddard, conqueror of Null and the only man that Shagga, Forcestus, Dolph, and Ember seemed to respect.* But, where is Forger Gale? I was looking forward to meeting him...

*suddenly, the cottage door opens up. Leaning against the wall is a beautiful Myrrian girl with long, sky blue hair tied back in a neat braid that hung down near the small of her back, golden eyes, and a sturdy figure. She wore a simple blacksmith's apron, a white shirt, and brown leather pants with matching work boots. Her voice was down to earth and seemingly kind, with a bit of arrogance in the ring of it*

Gale: Mystic Forger Gale isn't a he...I'm Gale.

Argyle: *the surprise he felt was clear on his face, as Creighton and Maloy began snickering at him*

Gale: Its common for most to think I'm a man without seeing me. After all, smithing isn't a woman's normal duties. But, if my king commands me, I'll forge for him. *she looks over at Horvath* He has his eyes...Why did you bring him here? And why does he have Odin's Fang?

Horvath: *he explains all of what happened to Argyle over the time he spent working as a warrior of the Kingdom and a squire to Loria*

Gale: Ah, so now the Fang passes to him? But I can tell from looking at him that the Fang is not a proper form of weapon for him. There are two ways we can remedy this...either find the Dragon who's fang that belonged to, or I can reforge the weapon into a new form.

Horvath: Odin killed Rengal'Razoth long ago with the Fang. Its corpse was long stripped for Anti-Dragon material.

Gale: I see...Then we need to reforge the Fang. But for that, I need to see how Argyle wields it. Maloy, spar with the boy.

Maloy: Huh?! But master, I could kill him!

Gale: Don't be so sure, Maloy...this kid has something about him. I wouldn't take him lightly.

Maloy: *he draws his Zweihander and stands ready, holding it pointed forward with both hands* Very well, as you command. Come on, boy. I don't have all evening!

Argyle: *he pulls the Dragon Fang off his back* We have no armor, are you sure?

Maloy: Just swing that bloody thing at me!

Argyle: *he grips the fang and charges. He and Maloy both swing, the force from their weapons hitting letting out a shockwave*

Maloy: EXCELLENT! You're actually alright for an Apprentice!

Gale: *as Argyle and Maloy swing at each other, she watches Argyle's motions. The way he swung the fang was that he put a good amount of power behind his hips and shoulders, making more of a cleave than crushing motion. However, the way the fang curved also played a factor. As she watched, she pursed her lips and her eyebrows furrowed.* I can see it...Its good you wished to become his teacher, Horvath. That boy needs a Curved Greatsword, like from the Eastern Lands. Give him one of those, and he'll be a deadly foe.

Horvath: I see...and I happen to be a master of Easter Sword Arts...

Gale: Stop! *Argyle and Maloy stop on point and sheath their weapons back onto their backs* I have an idea. Argyle, come with me. *she walks back into the cottage*

Horvath: *he walks up to Argyle and pats his shoulder* Fine job, Argyle.

Argyle: Ser Horvath, she said I had "His eyes"....who is she talking about?

Horvath: ....your father, Argyle.

Argyle: My...my father...you never told me about him...

Horvath: Your father...was a strong Knight. And a very, very dear friend. You remind me a lot of him. *he pats Argyle on the back* Now, get in there. Gale has plans for you.

Argyle: *he enters the cottage slowly. Inside is a normal home, with a bed, table, larder, hearth, and various other essentials. Argyle found Gale looking through a large tome on her table*

Gale: Come here, Argyle. *Argyle walked over and looked at the book. On its pages were the images of many different types of swords. Gale pointed to a large curved blade that, by its measurements, was as long as a grown man. it curved slightly, with the blade being on the outside curve* This is a blade from the east, called a Murokumo. It can cleave a man in full armor in half like a pudding. But its power isn't its best feature. No, its best feature is its versatility, speed, and ability to cut based on its wielder's own physical power. This sword would be perfect for you.

Argyle: It looks strange...is it difficult to master?

Gale: Not at all. Besides, Ser Horvath will train you to wield it.

Argyle: Um...Master Gale?

Gale: Yes?

Argyle: How did you know my father? Who was he? The way you spoke, it sounded like you knew him.

Gale: ....I did know your father. Its as Horvath says. He was a great knight, with a kind heart and great skill with the blade. He was easily on-par with the Royal Knights. Also...the weapons seemed to sing when he would wield them.

Argyle: Sing?

Gale: Yes...any weapon that fell into his hands seemed to sing when he gripped it. He was....easily the greatest joy I ever had when forging weapons for the kingdom.

Argyle: How close were you to him....?

Gale: Close. But I'm not your mother if that's what you're thinking. Your father had a lady love...He was a complete fool for her, but he loved her so fiercely he had you. I knew no woman who could hold down your father like she could....

Argyle: Who was he?...

Gale: ...its not my place to say. Horvath was entrusted with that duty. He will tell you when you're ready.

Argyle: I see...But I still have so many question...

Gale: All of us do, Argyle. But we learn when we are meant to learn. Now, take off that Fang.

Argyle: *he removes the fang and hands it to Gale*

Gale: Hmmm...*she inspects the fang closely, noting on every inch of it* I see...it would seem this Fang bonded to you far more strongly than it did Odin. That is rare in a Dragon Weapon. It will take four days to reforge this into a Murokumo. Take one of our spares for practice until then. *she inclines her head to a wall of Dragon Iron weapons behind Argyle. He steps forward and takes the Dragon Iron Murokumo in his hands, getting a feel for it* Surprisingly balanced, isn't it? Go outside with Horvath and start training. Dinner will be ready soon, then I'll begin work on your weapon. It will take some time, so you and Horvath may stay here as long as it takes.

Argyle: *he bows to Gale* Thank you, Master Gale.

Gale: *she smiles warmly* You're quite welcome, Argyle. And, though I couldn't say it out there, its a pleasure to see you again.

Argyle: Again?

Gale: Your father, mother, Uncle, and Ser Horvath brought you here when you were still a babe. Even then, I knew I would one day forge a weapon for you.

Argyle: *he smiles and walks outside, the Murokumo in hand* I am ready to train, Ser Horvath.

Horvath: *he draws his katana and stands ready* Then lets not stand on ceremony. After all, we're kindred warriors, Argyle! *they both run at each other and clash weapons*

~One year later, the Southern War front lines~

*In the south, things were far different from the Kingdom. The whole ground in the south had been turned black from Dragon Fire and other forms of flame warfare. For miles, armies clashed. Standing at the head of one such army of around ten thousand soldiers was a Knight in iron armor. On the back was a set of bladed scales, similar to a turtle's shell. The knight wielded two round Greatshields with blade spikes of Dragon Iron pointing out from the center. This knight was Knight Commander Ser "Rolling" Royce, one of the Knight Commanders of the Southern Companies, under the command of High Commander Ford. Royce and his army were charged today with meeting a horde of Giants, lead by the Giant Morf the Mighty. Morf had killed over a hundred soldiers in one battle. For a Dragon, such a thing was poultry. However, for a Giant, that meant he had great skill and power. He would not be an easy foe. He reaches into his belt and pulls out a looking glass, looking out at the battlefield*

Royce: *as he speaks, its clear he addressing the knight next to him* Hmmm...at least fourteen thousand Giants...With Morf the Mighty leading them.

Knight: They outnumber us...can we win, Ser?

Royce: We have reinforcements from the Capital coming. All we need to do is hold until the King's Blade arrives.

Knight: Ser Loria, the Wind Cutter?!

Royce: Aye. Morf won't be easy, though. *he turns around and walks back into camp. He arrives at a table complete with reports from all over the front lines, a map, and various other instruments needed to build a proper strategy* What news from the Iron Keep?

Knight: Ser Belwas and his Ironheart Company still hold strong. Its incredible...only seven men plus servants, and they hold an entire dukedom on their own.

Royce: Belwas is a master of defense. The Dragons learned that the hard way when they and their forces broke themselves on the Keep's walls. Chances are, they are going to keep Belwas and his Knights from engaging, as it would easily turn the tide. What about the rumors of this "Azure Swordsman" who has been seen on the front lines?

Knight: ah, yes. According to our reports, a swordsman wielding an ungodly large weapon and wearing azure armor and clothing has been spotted in the thickest of the battles, taking down the enemy commanders. So far, he has slain at least twenty Giant commanders. So far, though, a Dragon has yet to appear.

Royce: I see...do you think this Azure Swordsman will appear here today? Morf the Mighty would be a difficult target to resist if I was him...

Knight: We are unsure, Ser.

Royce: Well then, form up the men and lets go in there. After all, nobody lives forever! *he walks back out to the front of the army and raises one shield. The men all cheer, drawing weapons and preparing to charge* We'll hit them with everything we have! All units, CHARGE! *the entire army roars and charges behind Royce*

Morf: *the giant was large, even by Giant standards. Unlike his brethren, who usually sported pot bellies and rather unappealing frames, Morf was lean and muscular. He wore full Black Steel armor, looking like a colossal Knight. In one hand, he held a giant iron claymore. In the other, a vast black iron squareshield. The giant growled at the sight of the mortals charge and pointed his sword forward. The giants all roared in kind and charged, shaking the ground with every step of their run. The armies finally clashed! Giants batted Knights away like flies, but the Knights also leaped onto Giants and began stabbing and slicing them.* KILL THE MORTALS!

Royce: *he runs through the Giant ranks and sees Morf, fighting four Knights. Royce charged forward, activating his Sorcery. The energy flowed through him and he felt the momentum of his body building. He then placed the round shields at his side so the blades would clip anyone that would attack from the side and curled mid-run. His armored body formed a ball that rolled at breakneck speeds right at Morf. However, Morf saw Royce coming and slams down his shield, using it as a ramp to force Royce to roll off it and fly into the air. The Giant then turned around and began striding towards Royce, who was now trapped in a crater on his back* Damn you, Giant! And all your miserable kind!

Morf: *he raises his greatsword, prepared to end the Knight Commander* You make one more count in my long list, Knight...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/10/2014, 1:54 pm

*All of a sudden Morf feels hundreds of tiny blades cut and tear through his flesh even underneath his armor, the sound of a thick spinning staff like object audible behind him.  As he turns around he spots Loria leading a small army of her company’s troops and most elite spell-bloods as she cries out*

Loria:  GIVE THEM NO MERCY!  SHOW THEM OUR STRENGTH LORIA COMPANY!  *she shouts to them, raising her weapon and signaling the charge.  The troops and spell-bloods behind her give a raucous cry and charge past her as she goes up to Morf and quickly begins to engage him in battle.  As she fights, sparks fly past her face and light up her form, making her armor glow in the light as she uses her new weapon, a double blade-ended staff, to parry blow after blow from Morf’s weapon.  It isn’t long before she manages to slice him across the chest, lacerate a long cut down his right forearm and blast him point blank in the chest with a powerful gust of wind all in one fluid motion.  The blast of wind sends him flying away and crashing into several of his troops before she spins her staff in a few quick motions and holds it behind her back, offering Ser Royce a hand up.  She has a warm smile on her face as she flicks her head to move her long hair out of her face*  Heard you needed a hand?  *she asks him coyly*

~Elsewhere on the Battlefield~

*a young girl wearing a ninja’s outfit and tabi’s on her feet is seen surrounded by more than a dozen of giant soldiers.  Her large, black scarf that covered her face up past the bridge of her nose billows behind her in the wind as the two large pieces of her longsword clinked on her ankles, the hilt to her broken weapon in its sheath on the back of her hip.  It is Cameron, having grown quite a bit in the past year, both physically and mentally*

Cameron:  *she stares down the giants around her as they taunt her and charge, trying to quickly overwhelm her.  She charges a large amount of electricity around her as they do so*  ….Not….smart…. *she says quietly as they all are upon her in a matter of seconds.  But just as quickly as they came, an eruption of electricity that sounds of thousands of birds chirping all at once erupts from the center where she was, knocking all of them back and away from her with various searing injuries from the pure electricity having torn through their flesh*

Giant Soldier:  W-what?!  Sp-spell blood!  *one soldier screeches, sending a wave of fear through all of the others*

Giant Commander:  *A huge Giant commander thunders up to Cameron and yells, swinging a spiked mace down at her*

Cameron:  *in a blur of dark shadows, Cameron disappears and lightly lands on top of the Giant commander’s shoulder, a shadowy figure looking to be a sort of dark, draconic version of herself landing on the commander’s other shoulder.  Both are holding a large amount of electricity in the palms of their hands* ….Ruko….claw the heavens…. *she commands the shadowy figure of herself*

Ruko:  *the shadowy figure nods, it’s voice deep with a dark growl but with a calming air to it* Understood…. *it responds*

Cameorn:  *Before the Giant Commander can react, Cameron is already falling down his back, the ‘claw’ of lightning that was in the palm of her hand tearing through his flesh and armor and forcing blood to explode from the massive injury*

Giant Commander:  *He looks on at Cameron and the shadowy figure in fear*  P-please!  Mercy spell-blood!  *he begs*

Cameron:  *As Ruko moves in to behead the commander, Cameron simply turns away*….No…. *she responds coldly, the commander’s head falling to the ground as Ruko takes his rather dark form of Cameron’s lightning claw and beheads him.  The shadowy figure returns to Cameron’s side and she stares at the rest of the Giant Soldiers in front of her, her palm beginning to crackle again with the chirps of hundreds of birds*

Ruko:  *the shadowy figure simply responds by charging electricity into its own palm*  ….Your orders Cameron?  *it asks her*

Cameron:  *the Giant soldiers start to cry out in fear as a massive amount of electricity arcs around her in a powerful aura* ….Kill them all….No mercy…. *she orders him coldly, Ruko nodding in understanding before charging forward to cut down the soldiers to their immediate left.  Cameron shows no emotions as she too charges forward, her eyes empty of all sympathy and emotion.  She was doing her job as a spell blood and a soldier of the war: Killing the enemy.  That’s all that mattered*

~Elsewhere on the Battlefield~

*Singing can be heard as a great light envelops the battlefield.  A very young Myrrian girl with very long blonde hair and angelic wings of light can be seen flying above the battlefield, creating spell seals and spell circles as she draws into the air with her light magic.  She has a slight frame and beautiful jade colored eyes, only wearing a light form of leather armor as she flits about through the air and sings her siren-like song.  She is Catia Lumenheim, first apprentice to Loria Craronte and a wielder of a rare from of magic aptly called ‘Angel Song’.  Below her dancing in a blur of steel and blades is another young girl of the same light frame as Catia but with dustier blonde hair and limpid brown eyes.  She has a smile on her face as she flips and dances around the Giant Soldiers that are trying to hit her, only to be met with their doom by the steel of her daggers and short swords.  She is wearing form-fitting iron armor, glowing with the sparks of the battlefield.  She can be heard laughing and enjoying herself as she jumps around, cutting down more and more of the Soldiers around her.  She is Catia’s younger sister, Kiria Lumenheim*

Catia:  *she completes another large bright white spell crest and thrusts her palms forward, closing her eyes in what seems like prayer*  Protect my allies so that they might fight another day!  *the spell seal shatters as she utters those last words and what looks like angelic down feathers start to rain onto the battlefield, all of them shining with her brilliant Angel Song magic.  The feathers float down onto her allies and shimmer before disappearing, the injuries on the soldiers healing and closing up near instantaneously.  A raucous cry of joy and courage can be heard as the feathers land upon the enemy and instead of healing their injuries, the feathers burst into holy flames and sear the flesh.  The soldiers cry out in utter agony as Loria’s company soldiers quickly continue their march upon the enemy, cutting them down as she flits around through the air on her angelic wings of light, smiling and singing her heart out for them*

Loria Company General:  Don’t stop men!  Cut them down!  Have no fear so long as our Guardian Angel Catia is with us!  *he shouts, the troops giving a fierce cry of courage and bravery as Catia completes another spell seal and shatters it, making their weapons shine with a bright light magic*

Catia:  *she smiles as she flies around, using her glowing palm and Angel Song magic to form another spell seal.  She’s interrupted as a huge arrow flies past her face and clips her cheek, making her cry out in pain.  Looking around wildly for the source of the arrow, she quickly spots a large group of Giant Archer’s firing volley after volley of huge arrows at her.  Seeing that there were no friendly soldier’s nearby to help her, she begins to fly around in a more aggressive pattern than before, her song changing to one of courage, bravery and salvation.  She takes a couple more arrows grazing her body before she completes the spell seal but instead of shattering it with her palms, this time she flies straight through it!  Her wings glow fiercely as she cries out and spins in a fast circle* Destruction’s Aria!  *she cries out, her wings now reaching the peak of their glowing.  Suddenly hundreds of laser-like bolts of light shoot out of her wings and speed towards the archer’s and surrounding enemies that were charging towards the bravely charging Loria company troops.  Before they can get to them however, the laser-like light arrows that had been sent out of Catia’s wings impact the ground and they explode.  Hundreds of bursts of light explode amongst the large numbers of giant’s, soldiers and commanders alike, decimating their numbers as she slowly flies down to the ground and kneels.  She pants and breathes heavily as she kneels, not noticing as a Giant Soldier gives a loud cry and goes to swing a huge greatsword onto her, trying to cleave her in two.  She shuts her eyes tightly with a gasp, waiting for the blade to go through her body*

???:  Hands off my sister you creep!  *a young girl’s voice says just before the giant’s blade is instantly frozen to the ground behind Catia.  Kiria comes over and leaps up as the ice begins to quickly claw its way up past the Giant soldier’s blade and freeze his entire body.  Before it can however, she quickly runs up the giant’s arm and jumps past it’s neck, the dagger’s she was holding backwards in her hands slicing through its neck like it’s flesh was nothing.  As Kiria’s Ice magic completes its work and freezes the Giant Soldier solid, she lands gracefully behind it and runs around to Catia’s side.  She helps her older sister stand, concern and worry showing in her pale blue, moon-like eyes* You okay sis?

Catia:  *she smiles and nods* Yes I am, thanks to you.  *she responds with a warm, comforting smile before closing her eyes and starting to sing again.  Kiria recognizes it as her heart song*

Hands up high, Raise them high
And cast your worries to the sky
There's no doubt Not one doubt
As I make my wish and let it cry out

If I gathered all the love in my heart
That grows with every passing day
I would find a confusing puzzle
That changes and rearranges

*As she sings, Catia’s aura begins to show and wings made of pure light magic sprout from her back.  The holy aura glows fiercely around her as soldier’s gather around her to protect their favorite singing spell-blood*

Will I ever find my place? I'm not sure
Or will I forever feel insecure?
And the moment all the questions fade
I notice my tears
But can't hold them back

Maybe it's too late
I've lost my chance
All of my questions shall go unanswered
Will I keep fighting to find the light or
Will I descend to a bitter end?

If you can't stand
Then take my hand
And I will rise to fight by your side
My beating heart is burning hard
And as it races I realize

Kiria:  *she whirls around and cuts down more Giant Soldiers, a smile on her face as she listens to her older sister’s heart song*

I have always danced to my own beat
But you always throw me out of sync
'Cause around you I am holding back
And I'm mastering a fake brave smile

Maybe it's too late
I've lost to my dreams
All of my wishes come true only here
If I wake up now, I'll lose this moment
I fear my dreams will fade around me

I'm so close yet so far
I can't reach out to where you are
I'd give my heart I'd give my soul
But some things are not in our control

Your hand's not meant for me to hold
And I'll be lonely when you're gone
I'm aware, So aware
Only through my memory you'll be there

It's not the destiny that I've dreamed of
And as I cry I know this is goodbye
How can I ever reach you
When I can't even see the sky

Catia:  *as her song reaches its peak, she flaps her now recovered wings made of Angelic Light and flies into the air, finishing her heart song as she goes to make another spell seal.  The soldier’s below give a fierce battle cry and continue fighting as she finishes her song*

If you can't stand
Then take my hand
And I will rise to fight by your side
My beating heart is burning hard
And as it races I realize

Kiria:  *she sighs happily as her movements calm down, the Giant Soldier’s around her having been annihilated.  Catia breaks her now completed spell seal and more angelic down feathers float down to the ground.  She smiles and takes a deep breath to calm herself as she closes her eyes and listens to her older sister start to sing another song, the downy angel feathers healing her injuries with a soothing sensation*  That’s my sis for ya….strong to the end….
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/11/2014, 10:23 am

Royce: *he grins under his helm and takes Loria's hand* About time, King's Blade! *he looks over and sees the giants huddled around Morf's broken form*

Giant Soldier: Morf the Mighty is dead...

Giant Archer: Crushed in his own armor...

Royce: *his eyes light up* NOW, MEN! THEIR MORALE IS BROKEN! ALL UNITS CHARGE! *the entire army gives out a cry of victory and charges down on the Giant army* FOLLOW LORIA COMPANY, MEN! TODAY, WE PUSH THESE GIANTS BACK TO THE SEA! *the army pushes forward, cutting down and washing over any Giants that attempted to fight back. As the army pushes towards the sea, the waves begin to ripple and the water becomes dark. The giants stop on the shoreline and hold against the army of Myrr* WE HAVE THEM RIGHT WERE WE WANT THEM, SOLDIERS! *suddenly, the water breaks and out comes a vast shape. The creature had a clearly reptilian head, with a long body that was shelled like a lobster or shrimp. It had dozens of tiny legs on its lower body that had strange, knuckle-like hardened ends. its upper body was fairly humanoid with two giant arms that had giant pincers like a crab. On its waist was four more arms that were tucked in on its body, all of which had more knuckle-like tips. The creature lets out a vast roar of anger* DRAGON!

Selva'Ralk: HSSSSSSS! PREPARE, MORTALS! I AM SELVA'RALK, DRAGON OF PRIDE! I SHALL CRUSH ALL OF YOU INTO DUST! *the four knuckle arms begin firing out at horrifying speeds down at the Myrrian army, the knuckles crushing and flinging anything they hit. The dragon then roars and fires out a jet of pressurized water at the army, obliterating anything hit by it*

Royce: What foul luck to run into a Dragon now...

Selva'Ralk: *the Dragon roars out, the roar sounding more like a manic laugh than a roar of anger. Suddenly, a blast of blue energy flies out from among the Giant ranks and hits the Dragon in the neck, flinging its head to the side. The Dragon seems stunned by the attack and then looks to where it fired from. The Giants in that area are some how dropping like flies. Suddenly, a human figure wearing a set of blue armor walks out from the remains of the bloody assault. The figure's armor was clearly made from bluish, stone dragon scales. Around the figure's shoulders and head was an azure cloak with the hood covering their face. The humanoid was clearly male from the shape of his body, and was carrying a large, curved, bluish sword that seemed to be made from a Dragon's tooth. The sword was easily as long as its wielder and half as thick, making it an imposing mass to wield. The Dragon began making clicking noises at the human that stood in its way* You are either very brave or very foolish, mortal....I will enjoy tearing you apart!

Azure Swordsman: *he doesn't speak. He only puts his hand on his blade's hilt and crouches, ready to charge.*

Selva'Ralk: Does my form terrify you so much that you cannot speak, mortal?! GOOD! FOR YOU FACE A DRAGON WHO KNOWS NO-

Azure Swordsman: You're a talker.

Selva'Ralk: What? How dare you interrupt-

Azure Swordsman: My master taught me that those who feel the need to monologue about their own power overestimate themselves greatly...*he draws his sword off his back* If you do that, you'll get burned.

Selva'Ralk: WHO ARE YOU, IMPUDENT MORTAL, THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BELITTLE ME!? I WILL ERASE ALL THAT YOU ARE! *the Dragon lets out another pressurized blast of water*

Azure Swordsman: *the swordsman suddenly disappears as the water almost hits him. All Selva'Ralk can make out is a blue blur moving between the blasts of water. Suddenly, the swordsman appears right above Selva'Ralk, standing atop the Dragon's head*

Selva'Ralk: How did he-...Mystic Focus?!

Azure Swordsman: *he holds his sword in one hand and raises his free hand. A large mass of blue aura forms on it and the swordsman lets out a roar, punching his aura-infused fist into the Dragon's head. The Dragon's head is driven down and cracks form in its shell*

Selva'Ralk: Impossible...Sorcery cannot harm Dragons!

Azure Swordsman: True, but the force behind my attack is a completely different story.

Selva'Ralk: *its large claw swings up and nearly clips the swordsman, who leaps over it and lands back in front of Selva'Ralk, sword drawn* Grrrr....MORTAL SCUM!

Azure Swordsman: *he glances back at Loria and Royce, his eyes showing. He has mossy green eyes that seem warm when not in the middle of mortal combat* Hey, are you just going to stand there and watch? I thought the King's Blade was one of the best Dragon Slayers in the kingdom! *his tone is coy and playful, as if he was asking Loria to join him in a dance or game.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/11/2014, 1:38 pm

Loria:  *she puts a hand on her hip and gives the swordsman a playful smirk*  You looked like you had it handled~  But if you really want to dance with me... *she looks up to the sky and waves at Catia who quickly nods with her own smile before stopping her current song and switching to one of bravery and courage, quickly forming a small spell crest and shattering it.  Both the swordsman and Loria feel a sensation in their bodies not unlike a gentle burning in their muscles.  She smiles again before jumping high into the air, easily higher than she would normally, and spinning her staff to bring it down onto Selva's back.  Before he can really react, she pole vaults off of her staff and launches a very large gust of wind at the back of its head with enough blunt force behind it to crush most castle walls*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/11/2014, 10:26 pm

Selva'Ralk: *the Dragon roars as its forced down by the gust. It goes to twist its head at Loria, but the Azure Swordsman dashes near instantly onto the Dragon's back and slices with his sword, the blade glowing with blue aura. The edge smacks Selva right in the face and forces it to twist its head farther. Its eyes widen from the shock of the blow and it swings its head back at the Swordsman, hoping to crush him and fling him off. However, the swordsman digs into the Dragon's scales and swings with his blade to meet the Dragon's head force for force. The two objects clashing creates a crater beneath the Dragon and the Swordsman lets out a grunt before leaping over it and landing behind the Dragon.*

Azure Swordsman: You really don't need all these knuckles! *his blade glows with blue aura and he swings it, the force from the sorcery alone cleaving off Selva's legs*

Selva'Ralk: *the dragon bellows in pain and reels up and around, baring its whole head down at the swordsman* DIE, HUMAN TRASH! KNEEL LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE!

Azure Swordsman: Oh I'll kneel...*he swings the sword up and catches it, bracing himself with more blue aura. The Dragon's head crashes down on the swordsman and a bright blue flash shines* I'LL KNEEL IN FRONT OF YOUR CORPSE, DRAGON! *Selva's snout and teeth begin to crack, and suddenly the swordsman brings his blade back, continuing the cut. The Dragon cries in pain as its entire head is cut in half from snout to neck base. The Dragon's body flails, both halves of its face making an expression of pain, confusion, anger, and defeat. Its body stands on its tail one last time before falling back partially into the ocean and going still, the ocean turning a strange green color from its blood. The swordsman then slices the air with his sword and sheaths it on his back* One less Dragon....

Giant: *the giants all begin to tremble and cringe at what they had just witnessed*....Re...Re......RETREEEEEEEEAAAAAT! *the giants all scream in fear and run for their boats they had used to cross the sea*

Royce: CHARGE, MEN! NO MERCY! *the soldiers all cry in victory and run after the fleeing Giants.*

Azure Swordsman: *he looks over at Loria* A blade staff? Wow, you really have changed, Loria. But I'd recognize you anywhere.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/11/2014, 10:45 pm

Loria: *she gives her staff a few more quick spins as she gets down from the air and sheathes it onto her back. She gives the swordsman a curious look* ....Why do you sound so familiar? *she asks him, walking up to him curiously*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/11/2014, 10:56 pm

Azure Swordsman: *he reaches up to his hood and pulls it down. He's a young man, only around 18 years old. his hair is tied back in a long ponytail that is bound from the back of his head to the tip with white cloth. The sides of his head and bangs, however, are neatly cut yet shaggy. His eyes were a warm green color and he was clean shaven. Though he looked far stronger, there was no denying who he was. Argyle* Hey, Loria. I'm back. *he smiles at her*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/11/2014, 11:07 pm

Loria: *she looks at Argyle in stunned silence for a moment before she gives him a smile, her eyes shining with happiness* Argyle....I.... *she starts*

Kiria: *she walks over with Catia in time to see her master's eyes starting to tear up at the sight of the man that she had told her so much about. She rolls her eyes* Oh for goodness sake's! *she says out loud, stamping her foot down. A small chunk of ice suddenly forces Loria forward towards Argyle*

Loria: *she gives Kiria a sideways glance and a dirty look but quickly returns to smiling as she wraps her arms around Argyle's neck and pulls him into a deep kiss, a tear falling from her cheek*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/11/2014, 11:35 pm

Argyle: *he kisses her back, pulling her close to him*

Horvath: Oh come now, Argyle! In the middle of a battlefield? *he is sitting on the wreckage of one of the Giant ships, his legs dangling over the edge*

Argyle: *he looks over at Horvath and smiles* Sorry, Master. I'm just glad to finally be heading home. *he looks back to Loria* And this time, I'm here to stay. *he starts to move in to kiss her again, when suddenly the soldiers' cries of victory turn to wails of horror. Argyle turns around and sees dozens of comets flying over the horizon and right at the battlefield* Huh?!

Royce: *he looks up at the comets* WHAT IN THE NINE HELLS IS THAT?!

*The comets sail overhead and crash behind the army's lines. Suddenly, the smoke burst away and out from the craters leap strange humanoid creatures. They are at least three times larger than any man, with two upper bodies, one main one and one small one on the back. Each body had its own head. They wore halfhelms that hid their faces, plated mail skirts, and carried gladiolus swords. Their skin was black with charred, burning flesh that smelled like burned meat. They spoke in some strange, gutteral language and charged right into the Myrrian lines, the attacks of the soldiers doing little to hinder them as they stumbled through, cleaving and throwing, punching and kicking, ripping and stabbing anything that they got their hands on. It was as if the creatures had no control and were just mindless, rabid killers*

Argyle: By all that is holy...

Horvath: Wait...those flames...How is that possible?! They look like...they're part Demon?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/11/2014, 11:44 pm

Loria: *she narrows her eyes before nodding to Catia and Kiria* It seems that our happy reunion will have to wait. Kiria! Find Cameron and find their commanders. Catia! Keep the healing going and don't forget to make holes in the enemy lines when you can! *she orders them*

Kiria/Catia: Yes ma'am! *they both respond, running/flying off to do as they were told*

Loria: *she turns to Argyle* I'm going to look for their commander. Don't wait up. *she told him before unsheathing her blade staff with a few quick spins and running off, carving her way through the enemies with her wind magic and staff attacks*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16