NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 35 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Zazul 12/1/2013, 9:12 am

Shuriken: *blood magma drips from his body and his flames grow even hotter as he glares at Thresh* You....GIVE HER BACK! *he leaps into the air and jets using blood flames, flying directly at Thresh with his magma fists primed*

Shade of The Master: Fufufufufu....Run free, my beloved apprentice...This one is no match for you.

Liam: How are you even here?! Neir trapped you!

Shade of The Master: Yes...He has trapped me. But, before the battle, my Priests took a vast quantity of my endless blood. Using it, I am able to allow my mind to travel outside Neir's Soul Limbo. And true, this form is but a pale shadow of my true self...However, it should be more than a match for you.

Liam: HA! You're all talk!

Shade of The Master: On the contrary...*the ocean outside rumbles and the abyss below lets out a vast jet of bubbles* I'm far more powerful and devious than you think...

Liam: The hell?!

Shade of The Master: You see, we knew the young Noah would come for the girl. We hired Brahgo, son of Tarnag, as a diversion. As Maya whistles and calls to Noah, her voice is broadcast through the cage and into the abyss...We may not control it with the Tidecaller, but this provides more of an opportunity....Ozu'Maat...Is awake.

Noah: *he darts outside and raises his leg, the fire traveling up in and forming a comet on his leg* LEG COMET! *he stamps down at Brahgo*

Brahgo: NAS....ALFAR! *his body changes to be sleak yet muscular, with a more agile form, large elf ears, and two fangs coming down from his upper part of his mouth. He dashes away from the attack and appears behind Noah, his fist out with the lower one upside down* NAS ROK! *a blast of energy flies out and Noah coughs out blood. Brahgo then flips in the water* NAS CHO! *he kicks down and flings Noah back into the ship, using his Nas Gep to keep himself afloat. He smiles down at Noah* You're outmatched, Marcusson!

Noah: *he gets up, hurt from the attacks* That attack caused internal damage...

Fuego: Noah! We're running out of time on the Unity!

Noah: Right...we need to find some way to beat him...

Brahgo: *he lands back in the ship, ready to continue the fight*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/1/2013, 12:30 pm

*Grimoire laughs manically at her master's words.*

Grimoire: Hear that little Loria? *Grimoire's aura crackled with intense magical energy like before as her scythe used the hardened blood on its blade to create a second scythe blade on the other side of it, making Grimoire's scythe into a crescent shape. The blade was larger than usual now as well and it crackled with Grimoire's intense energy.* Now then little Loria, Aunt Grimmy wants to play with you! *Grimoire rushed forward at Loria and swung down onto her head.*

Loria: *Loria saw Grimoire raise her scythe and raised her shield to meet the strike, blocking the blow. Loria charged her Air Stream magic as the magical runes on her armor glowed brightly.* Piercing Stream! *Loria fired a thin beam of air at Grimoire's body as she shoved her scythe off of her shield.*

Grimoire: *The thin beam of air clips Grimoire's gauntlet arm in one of its only vulnerable spots, spattering the floor behind her with her blood. Grimoire laughed manically as her arm screamed in pain.* More! Hurt me more child! *Grimoire swings her arm and spatters Loria with her blood. The gauntlet on her arm glowed brightly as the blood flew towards Loria.* Blood Cutter!

Loria: *Loria instinctively raised her runic shield as the now sharpened blood flew towards her. Half of the spell hit her shield as the other half hit her armor, cutting into it and slicing her bare skin underneath it. Loria's blood dripped out of her light armor and Loria glared at Grimoire. Charging both of her armaments at once, Loria stabbed her lance into a slot in the bottom of her shield. The lance slid into the shield and locked into place, making two large sharp blades slide out of the sides of her shield and lock into place. Loria swung the new weapon to her side and slammed the weapon end down into the floor in front of her, taking a heroic stance. She now held a large battle axe in front of her. Grimoire glared at Loria angrily.*

Grimoire: What trickery is this?! What is that thing you're using? I've never seen such a thing wielded by the Croarian royal guard. Tell me!

Loria: *Loria kept her angry gaze level with Grimoire's.* This is my weapon. It's a prototype called the Shield Lance. I was chosen to be its chosen wielder and field tester. And the best part? *All of a sudden, Loria's wind aura blasted into a whirlwind around her, making her long auburn hair dance above her head in the fury of her aura's storm. The new axe glowed brightly with arcane energy as the aura peaked to that of one that seemed to match Grimoire's strength.* This form of the weapon increases my power tenfold! *Loria felt her chest start to tighten as the aura was maintained. Something that she didn't tell Grimoire was that that axe form depended on her life energy to power it. Luckily she had plenty of it to spare for fighting, the number one reason she was chosen to field test the new Croarian weapon tech. Loria got into a ready stance and charged her strongest spell. She reared the axe behind her head and swung it at Grimoire, making the air around the axe rip and howl in pure power.* Slicing Stream!

Grimoire: *Grimoire raised her scythe in fear in a feeble attempt to block the spell.* Blood Wall! *A large hardened blood wall moved quickly to stand in front of Grimoire, instantly shattering the wall and blasting Grimoire at half force, slicing her chest open and flinging her into the wall next to her master. She hit the wall with a cough of blood and fell to her knees, her scythe clanging to the ground next to her hand. Grimoire glared angrily at Loria.* How....When did you get so powerful little Loria? I don't remember you ever....*Grimoire stops as she sees Loria panting and breathing hard from the spell, much of her life energy noticeably drained from the attack. Grimoire smiled at her as dried blood enveloped her body.* Oh...I see now. That cost you your life energy didn't it? *Grimoire turned to her master.* I apologize master. I didn't expect such strength. I will have to retreat for now. *Grimoire laughed as she glared at Loria.* Such interesting weaponry and tools we Croarian's come up with.....you win this round little Loria. But I'll be back. And the next time we meet, you won't have this element of surprise on me. *Grimoire disappears then as Loria slams her heavy axe onto the floor.*

Loria: Coward! Come back and~! *Loria stops and coughs, blood from her lungs coming out and spattering the floor. Loria curses under her breath at the obvious overuse of her life energy.* Dammit....I've used too much strength. *Loria reached to her angel wing pendant and clutched it as she made her axe return to its original shield and lance form.* I'm sorry Catia. I failed to stop her again. *Loria turns to Liam.* I guess I can guard the college kids for now. You seem to know this shade of a man so why don't you two fight it out for now? I won't be of any other help than as a guardian for now I'm afraid. I used too much strength in that last attack. *Loria turns to the college kids.* I truly am sorry about your friend. But I promise that I won't let any more harm come to all of you. *Loria taps an armored fist onto her breatplate.* I swear it on my honor as a knight. *Loria goes to stand in front of the college kids, standing in a defensive stance with her large shield in front of her. She didn't move from the spot, completely focused on the safety of the college kids.*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/1/2013, 7:52 pm

Thresh: *he spins his scythe and throws it, hooking it into Shuriken's shoulder. He grabs the chain and gives it two good pulls, bringing Shuriken right up to him.* You remind me of another man I broke. I took the "love of his life" away and he broke! *He holds up the lantern and Aero and another lady could be seen pounding on the wall before they disappeared.* Finish what you need to everywhere else, THEN come confront me. Maybe then you can have her back. I'll be waiting for you on the Fields of Justice... *He fades out, Aero's soul in tow, and dropping Shuriken to the ground.*

Maya: *her tune stops and she focuses really hard* ~I know this cage repulses magic, but I can break it! I know I can!~*water swirls between her hands, a staff slowly forming. She swings it around above her head as the legendary Seraph's Embrace solidifies. Maya slams it down onto the ground, sending a large wave of water at the cage* LET THE OCEAN SPILL FORTH!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/8/2013, 2:29 pm

Shade of The Master: *as Grimoire disappears, he chuckles* No matter. Soon, this will all be at an end. *he points his arm at the wall and blows a hole in it. Outside, the abyss rumbles and a set of large tentacles comes out, followed by a vast, talon-covered claw. Finally, the beast reveals itself. Its large an humanoid, with a squid-like head with writhing tentacles over its mouth and dead, fish-like eyes. Its lower body is green and covered in slime and scales, but its large muscles are very visible. on its back, large manta ray wings unfold and cause currents to churn violently. Its lower body is a mass of writhing tentacles with claw-like hands on the tips. The Master's tone takes an almost whimsical note* Ahhh...Ozu'Maat. Good morning.

Liam: No way...

Shade of The Master: Now, time to end this. *he turns to pure liquid blood save for his mask and floats out like a mist. He enters Ozu'Maat's head and his mask appears on the center of the beast's forehead*

Ozu'Maat: *it speaks in a doubled-over voice that sounds like a hissing roar and the Master's voice at once* Blood Possession! Now, Mariana shall fall!

Liam: Well, that's just great! *he steps towards the hole* Styx, Loria, Mercer, keep the others safe!

Mercer: Kick his ass, wrinkly morsel.

Liam: *he grins* I'm glad you kids showed up...this is the most fun I've had in decades! *he leaps out of the hole* ULTIMATE ATRONACH MAGIC! POSEDION, DWELL IN THIS WORLD! *he stabs his trident into the water and Posedion's full form appears, standing as tall as Ozu'Maat. Liam stands on Posedion's shoulder and grins* Lets kick his ass, Posedion!

Posedion: Hrrrrrrmmmm...*he readies his trident and conjures a large shield made of water*

Ozu'Maat: HA! WEAK! VERY WEAK! *Ozu'Maat brings its arm back and drives it into the shield. Posedion blocks and then thrusts forward with his trident, taking off a few of Ozu'Maat's head and leg tentacles. But, Ozu'Maat swims back and the tentacles grow back quickly*

Liam: Looks like we have a real fighter here!

Styx: *he steps forward, standing next to Loria* Your fight was well fought, girl. You have a knight's honor worthy of even Fortesian praise. Do not fret. *his Midas energy forms on his body* You do not shoulder the burden of protection alone.

Noah: *he and Brahgo stand there, panting slightly. Brahgo is in his Alfar form and Noah still in Unity. Noah charges forward and starts letting out small comet punches*

Brahgo: *he moves his arms, blocking them easily* You really think you have it in you? You are not ready to face us! Besides, even if you didn't show up, I would have hunted that girl down anyway! All in the name of my own ambition!

Noah: I'LL KEEP PROTECTING MAYA AND MY FRIENDS! *he lets out twin punches*

Brahgo: *he dashes and appears behind Noah, fists ready* NAS ROK! *he lets out the attack and Noah coughs out blood. Noah begins to stagger and Brahgo walks past him towards Maya's door, his back to Noah as Noah falls over*

Noah: *as he lays there, his fingers twitch* N-no...stop...

Brahgo: You lost. Get over it.

Noah: *the sound of Noah standing echoes out* No...I can't lose...Maya...is counting on me...

Brahgo: *his eyes widen in surprise and he turns his head, looking back at Noah standing there* Impossible...

Noah: I said...I'd save Maya...*his flames burst with energy* NO MATTER WHAT!

Brahgo: NAS OGRA! *his body shifts* NAS GEP! *he dashes at Noah and tries to rail his fists into him. However, Noah's fists block and the two stand in a deadlock of strength* Grrrr...*the both jump back* DIE!

Noah: AAAAAAAAAAGH! *they both unleash hundreds of punches in seconds, their fists colliding perfectly as blood streaks the ground beneath them.*

Brahgo: *he breaks the barrage and kicks, but Noah leaps back. Brahgo smiles and out from his side flies a Daemon head that catches Noah's side. He then pulls Noah in and using the Daemon head he holds Noah down* NAS SIN ROK! *he unleashes a point blank, concentrated Nas Rok into Noah's chest, panting and his fists steaming from the energy. He lowers his hands, Noah's eyes bleak and unconscious. He lets go and walk past a stumbling, on-the-verge-of-defeat Noah. As he walks, he also staggers from the damage he took* You were strong...but not nearly strong enough...

Noah: *his flames flicker out and he steps back, about to collapse. Suddenly, he feels heat in his stomach and Aganon flames begin to flicking on his head and arms. He catches himself mid-fall and stands, knees bent and crouched* BRAAAAHHHGOOOOO!

Brahgo: *he wheels around to find Noah standing in a horse stance in front of him, arms drawn back for the attack* NO! NAS BOLG!

Noah: AGANON...COMET RAIN! *he lets out a vast barrage of punches at mach speeds. Brahgo at first is tanking them, but after a few hits, Brahgo's head starts slinging back and blood sprays out from his mouth. Eventually, Brahgo's body starts convulsing with each punch, like he's being shot with a machine gun. He is flung into the wall leading to Maya's cell, still being railed by machine gun punches from Noah. Water pressure pushes on the wall behind him and explodes from the pressure on both sides as Brahgo is thrown with the current from Maya's tidal wave and flung into the abyss below, the current pulling his unconscious form. Noah stops punching and slams his foot forward, his body falling forward and him landing on his stomach, Primal Unity deactivated. He smiles and stands up, limping towards Maya's cage* Maya...I did it...I beat-*before he could finish, he hears a sharp laser-like sound. Standing behind him is Bisento, his hands in his pockets*

Bisento: What a drag...Brahgo couldn't handle you...But, you seem weakened enough...*he bites his finger and blood oozes out. The blood starts to glow and a bright red light shines off it* Bloody Beam...*he fires a small laser beam made from blood red light through Noah's shoulder, forcing Noah to fall onto the ground and groan in pain*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/8/2013, 3:24 pm

*Loria stands guard over the college kids.  Not long after putting her shield down, Styx approached her and seemed to have complimented her.  She smiles at him.*

Loria:  Though I appreciate your offer of help, I do not require it at this moment.  I am tired but not so as to impede the completion of my mission.  Also, *Loria blushes a little bit as she turns to face forward* your chivalry flatters me fellow knight.  Careful that I don't return the favor.  I can be a tad clumsy.

*Suddenly the tidal wave that Maya had cast from her cell spilled quickly into the room and Loria braced herself against her shield as the now weakened tidal wave moved her slightly.  She kept her ground and her footing however, and she gazed ahead of the room she was in to spot one of the college kids lying bloodied and beaten on the ground.  Her protective instincts kicking in, Loria picked up her shield and charged forward at what appeared to be the assailant that had hurt him, quickly putting a spear between the child and the assailant.  She turned quickly and put her shield in between her and the assailant.  She was panting slightly but it was nothing to her stamina to charge forward like that.  She glared angrily at the man.*

Loria:  Bloody scourge!  How dare you attack a child like this!  You will pay for your misdeed!  *Loria thrusts her lance forward at the assailant in an attempt to run him through.*

~Meanwhile at the Academy~

*A pair of men clad in knights armor covered with Runic Symbols approaches the front entrance of the school.  One of them wore nothing but black clothing underneath darkened steel armor, a lock of pure white hair on his head clearly prominent within his jet black hair.  The other had a cocky look on his face, his lightly colored light armor shined with detailed earthen runes and a massive broadsword covered in similarly detailed earthen runes clearly defined on his back.  His short brown hair was slicked and spiked back, making the scar going across his face clearly defined.  The cocky looking one turned to the other.*

???:  So this is the famous little magic academy that Karn is showing an interest in huh?  Fancy place eh Frost?

Frost:  *The man with the dark hair and equipment didn't change his calm look.*  ....Strange....No guards to greet us?

???:  *The earthen colored knight looked around for any sort of guards or alarm system.  Seeing nothing, he turned back to Frost.*  Yeah that is kinda odd huh?  You'd think at least someone strong would be standing around somewhere to greet us.  *He put his hands on the back of his head in a lazy posture and sighed.*  What a lame little place man.  I mean it's fancy and all that but it doesn't seem all that functional.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/8/2013, 5:23 pm

Bisento: *his body glows red and he disappears in a flash, standing back to back with Loria* What a drag...I hate it when they are able to put up a fight. *his finger starts glowing red again* Die for me, will ya?..*he wheels around to try and stab Loria with his finger, but a hand grabs him by the arm. Standing there is a very familiar person* You again?...

Ashcroft: Been a long time, Bisento...*he tightens his grip on Bisento's hand, the sound of bones groaning leaking out* Tell me...*he motions is head to Aero's body* Did you do that? *his eyes are dead angry*

Bisento: I don't take credit for work that isn't mine. The Master's one apprentice did that. But she's looooong gone.

Ashcroft: In that case...*his body glows black and his Black Crow form activates, the wings spreading out from his back and his aura crackling even more dangerously than Grimmoire's had before* I'll vent my rage over my fellow student being killed and my friends being hurt...by taking it out on you! Payback time for all those years ago, Bisento!

Bisento: *a blood red glow flows off him and he pushes back, showing he and Ashcroft are in a deadlock* You couldn't beat me 5 years ago...you can't beat me now.

Ashcroft: *suddenly, his fist collides with Bisento's side and explodes, flinging him back. Bisento catches himself and starts flashing around, his speed near that of pure light. Ashcroft holds out his arms and then smashes them together* HORIZON BURST! *a line of powerful explosions collide with Bisento in the middle*

Ai: *she runs over to Noah's side and starts healing him* Noah-san!

Styx: *he runs over and stands next to Loria* To think Ashcroft himself would come here...The Arch Mage keeps tabs on us during our missions. He must have seen Aero's untimely demise and sent Ashcroft here to help...*he looks to Loria* This fight is beyond us now...Ashcroft is at an extreme level. And if this guy can keep up with that, it means he would have been deadly for us to fight...

~College of Avalon~

*near the two men, a fog rolls out on the ground, giving off a drowsy feeling. Standing there is Morpheus, three of his staves drawn*

Morpheus: Speaking poorly of our College is ill-advised...You had better have a good reason for being here...*more fog rolls* Or I'll put you two to sleep...permanently.

*suddenly, a voice calls out from on top of one of the College walls*

Rex: YO! MORPHEUS! TAKE A CHILL PILL, AMIGO! *he leaps down and lands on his hands, spinning and then standing in a crouched, monkey-like position* The Arch Mage is expecting these guys! They're ambassadors from Croaria!

Morpheus: That new planet that recently joined the Galactic Alliance?...

Rex: Hell yeah, bro! These guys should be alright! *he looks over to them and smiles wide* YO! Sup, guys?! I'm Rex Combitere, and this guy is Morpheus Hellheim! We're S-Ranks here at the College! Sorry the Arch Mage isn't here to see you, but we can take you to his study! *he tumbles over and keeps up a friendly appearance* By the way...*he puts his hand on the cocky guy's shoulder, his face staying pleasant but his eyes delivering a warning* Talking bad about the College isn't the smartest idea. Hellheim here isn't a pushover....and neither am I...*he grins happily, the warning in his eyes gone* Now, lets get on in there! Arch Mage Savanos will want to see you both! *he walks casually back with his hands in his pockets and Morpheus beside him* Just follow us!

Posedion: *he keeps Ozu'Maat at bay, pushing each attack back with his shield and stabbing it with his trident*

Liam: Sheesh....You never knew when to just give up!

Ozu'Maat: *it grabs the shield and hurls Posedion upwards*

Posedion: *his shield disappears and his arm flows like water. He launches it and grabs Ozu'Maat by the face tentacles and pulls himself right at the beast. He raises his trident and slams the barbed tips down into Ozu'Maat's head*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/8/2013, 6:03 pm

Loria:  *Loria stands by the girl that is healing the hurt college kid, her face filled with hopelessness.  She hated being so useless to other people and it often motivated her to get stronger all the time.  Then she remembered her only real talent that she's had since birth.  Something everyone else on Croaria called 'Infuse'.  Gripping her angel wing pendant tightly, she slammed her shield into the ground to keep it in place as she turned around to kneel down next to the hurt boy.  She put a hand on Ai's shoulder.*  I may not be able to fight for you but I can keep your strength up with my own.  *Loria closed her eyes as the runes on her armor glowed brightly and transferred much of her energy into the runes on her gauntlet.  Her gauntlet glowed as some of her life energy flowed into Ai, keeping her healthy and energetic as she healed Noah's wounds.*

~Avalon College~

???:  *The knight in the earthen colored armor laughed brightly.*  Helluva welcome!  This could be fun after all!  *The young knight held up his arm to Rex in an attempt to bump arms with the guy.*  The name's Terran!  The quiet guy behind me is called Frost.  It's nice to meet someone who's so casual!  It's always so much business at the castle!  Good to finally be able to talk freely for once!

Frost:  *Frost is staring intently at Morpheus.  He says nothing, but doesn't reveal any hostilities towards the powerful warrior standing there before him.  Having nothing to say to either of the newcomers, Frost just nods towards Morpheus before facing forward, ready to go into the college and meet Savanos.*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/8/2013, 8:40 pm

Maya: *She swings her staff out, sending a torrent of water to hit Noah and heal him a bit, bounce off to hit Bisento, then bouncing off to hit Noah once more.* NOAH!! I WILL NOT LET YOU DIE ON ME!!! *She makes a stabbing motion with Seraph's Embrace and throws a small bubble at Bisento's feet.*

((As you know, if he doesn't move, he's gonna be trapped in a bubble~))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/12/2013, 11:13 pm

Bisento: *as he goes to dodge Ashcroft, the water splashes him and he hesitates. Ashcroft's explosions hit home as he's knocked to the ground and trapped in the bubble.* WHAT?!

Ashcroft: Just like Nami...*dashes at blinding speed using an explosion under his feet to launch him. He appears in front of Bisento and drives his fist into his face* POINT-BLANK BURST! *lets off an explosion as soon as his fist connects to Bisento's face.*

Bisento: *he is sent flying back*

Ozu'Maat: *blood flows up from the beast's head and suddenly starts swirling. The Shade of The Master reforms and appears, looking at Liam*

Shade of The Master: Well...that was rather unpleasant...It would seem I underestimated you, Liam.

Liam: DAMN RIGHT YOU DID!

Shade of The Master: *he glances over as Bisento appears next to him* Come, Squire of Bloody Flash...we're leaving.

Bisento: What a drag...He got stronger and had that Tidecaller's help...

Shade of The Master: It is no matter...Where is Raghot?

Bisento: She left shortly after Grim arrived...said she didn't want anything to do with her and her crazy scheme...

Shade of The Master: I'll deal with her later...for now, we withdraw. Have our students left?

Bisento: From what I can tell, Master, all Naga Blood Mages left with Raghot.

Shade of The Master: Maybe that moistened wench isn't as useless as I thought... *he re-directs his attentions to Liam* Perhaps another time then, Mr. Wolfenritter?

Liam: NEXT TIME, YOU'RE DEAD!

Shade of the Master: Next time, I'll have my body and will crush you like the sea worm you are...*he and Bisento are surrounded by blood and vanish as Ozu'Maat collapses and slinks back into the abyss from whence it came*

Noah: *he groans as the two healing powers hit him, sitting up* Guys...what happened? Where's Aero?

Styx: Aero...fell in combat against an opponent called Grimoire. She was...the apprentice to the Sanguine Master, leader of the Blood Mages.

Noah: Just like Vincent...*he clenches his fist* Aero...

Styx: Her soul was then stolen by some being called Thresh. He said if we want Aero back, we must go somewhere called the "Fields of Justice" in order to rescue her.

Ashcroft: The League of Legends?! No! You kids are nowhere NEAR ready for that!

Shuriken: ...*he steps forward and grabs Ashcroft by the collar* AND WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE US DO, ASHCROFT?! SIT BY AND LET AERO BE HELD BY THAT THING?!

Ashcroft: Shuriken...put me down.

Shuriken: AERO IS TRAPPED AND I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO FREE HER!

???: But you can be...*a clock portal opens and standing there is a familiar face*

Noah: Kavar!

Kavar: Hello, Noah.

Noah: What is the Spellweave Order doing here? Are you here to see Grandpa?

Kavar: No, I have come for Shuriken.

Shuriken: Why me, old man?

Kavar: Noah, do you recall Ignis?

Noah: Prime Atronach of Land, Amiamon's old Atronach. Why?

Kavar: ....he has seen Shuriken and wishes to make a pact with him.

Noah: What?!

Kavar: Mr. Romana, you wish to save Aero? We at the Spellweave Order can give you the tools to defeat Thresh. All you need to do is form a bond with a powerful Atronach.

Shuriken: If it will save Aero, anything!

Kavar: It is settled then! *suddenly, hissing echoes out and a vast number of Naga are swarming at the group, weapons drawn*

Noah: What the hell?!

Ashcroft: Too many!

*suddenly, the side of the naga force explodes and explosions ring out from the Naga City's walls. Floating outside them are three Celestial Faith Warships*

Naz'Jiar: What issss thisss?!

Mercer: The Faith?! HERE?!

*as the dust from the explosions settle, the hear marching and then hear a booming voice. The shapes of Erinn Giants wearing stone armor and wielding vast, bull dosser like shields locked in wall formation appears*

Giant: YOUR LEFT! YOUR LEFT! YOUR LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT! *the giants are marching in sync with the shout, stamping their spears, axes, swords, and clubs against the ground. Suddenly, they stop, a large line formed between the Naga and the Giants. The shouting Giant steps forward* WE ARE HERE, UNDER ORDERS OF HIS EMINENCE, OUR BISHOP, TO ORDER THE SURRENDER AND PEACE OF THE NAGA WITH THE MERFOLK! YOUR WAR IS AT AN END!

Naga Soldier: HHHHHHSSSSS! KILL THE GIANTSSSS!

???: Now now, lads...let me deal with this...*over steps an exceptionally large giant wearing a stone helm with a stone horsehair-like crest, knight-style stone visor, and heavy stone armor that looks like it would crush anyone else who would try to wear it. The Giant carries a larger and thicker version of the shields his soldiers carry and a giant club that looks like a giant fang that got ripped out of a mouth.*

Giant: YOUR EMINENCE!

Mercer: I know that voice...

*the large giant removes his helm, revealing himself to be the giant that was playing the lute earlier*

Mercer: HIM?!

Giant: HIS EMINENCE, SAINT HALCION'S BULWARK! BISHOP GRUMBEL THE ROCK!

Liam: Grumbel...

Kavar: Leader of the Celestial Faith's Giant Corps. Giants from Erinn who wear Anti-Magic castle golem stone as armor. And Grumbel...who ripped a fang from the mouth of The Black Dragon on Erinn with his bare hands and now uses it as a club with divine powers...

Grumbel: NOW THEN, SNAKE-FISH! YA KNOW WHEN THE LAST TIME I HAD A VACATION WAS?!

Naga Soldiers: *the soldiers look confused*

Grumbel: NEARLY 20 YEARS AGO, BACK WHEN I WAS A MEMBER OF A GUILD ON ERINN! THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I HAD A BLOODY VACATION! AND MARIANA WAS MY FAVORITE SPOT! GOOD FOOD, BEAUTIFUL MERMAIDS, PEACEFUL CLIMATE! AND NOW THIS WAR HAPPENS AND I FIND MY VACATION SPOT NEAR DESTROYED?! I'LL NOT BE HAVING IT! BRING OUT YOUR QUEEN! NOW!

Naga Hydromancer: OUR QUEEN IS DEAD! MURDERED BY THE BLOOD MAGES!

Grumbel: THEN YOUR WAR IS OVER! AND IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT *he slams his fang into the ground, making a giant explosion of white light and heat* I'LL BE TAKIN' NAMES!

Noah: Maybe we should go...

Grumbel: AURA WAKE! *He points at them* DON'T YOU DARE MOVE A MUSCLE! I'LL BE HAVING A WORD WITH YOU LOT!

Noah: Yes sir...

Mercer: And I thought my dad was scary...

Grumbel: *after speaking with the Naga and appointing a new leader, he turns his attention to Aura Wake* Well now, fancy seeing you lot here so soon after the battle on Icecrown.

Styx: If it is a fight you seek, then you will be disappointed. We are in no condition to fight...

Grumbel: *he laughs in a jolly tone and sits down, making a large boom and rumble due to his heavy armor* Relax, lads and lasses. I'll not be arresting you today. Believe it or not, I don't hate magic or those that practice it.

Ai: W-what?

Grumbel: Aye, the Faith under Gregor thinks Magic is a sin. But I don't share that belief. After all, I grew up on Erinn! Magic is sacred there! Nay, I be here because I want to thank you for everything you did. Especially stopping Amiamon as well as Tarnag!

Noah: Why thank us?

Grumbel: I don't believe in senseless slaughter. Especially over religious genocide. *he looks at Mercer* You must be young Mercer. Ya look like your father.

Mercer: My dad...

Grumbel: Aye, Bishop Law. He was glad you lived through the war. You know he never blamed you for that nasty business with Numinex...

Mercer: I guess...

Grumbel: *he stretches and stands up* Aye, well I'll be off then. You kids try to stay out of trouble. *to Mercer* And lad...Be careful. One of the other Bishops did nay take too kindly to Icecrown...He'll be out for blood.

Mercer: *he nods* We'll keep that in mind, morsel.

Grumbel: *he takes out his loot, smiles and as he walks off, he sings* FROM THERE TO HERE, AND HERE TO THERE! ALL BLACK AND BROWN, AND COVERED IN HAIR! HE SMELLED THAT GIRL IN THE SUMMER AIR! THE BEAR, THE BEAR, AND THE MAIDEN FAIR!

Noah: *he looks over at Maya and Naz'Jiar* Thank you guys...for all your help.

Ashcroft: *he looks at Maya and smiles* Another Wake Soul, eh?

Noah: HUH?!

Ashcroft: Oh yeah, the mission I was sent here for was because the Arch Mage heard that the next Tidecaller was a Wake Soul. Maya, you are hereby invited to study at the College of Avalon as a member of its most prestigious house, Aura Wake!

~College~

*As Terran and Frost enter the Arch Mage's study, Savanos turns in his chair, Theresa standing next to him*

Savanos: Gentlemen. *he wipes a tear from his eye* Apologies, I am grieving over the loss of a student. But, I am working to rectify that. How may I help you today?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/12/2013, 11:37 pm

*Loria picks up her shield and puts her lance away on her back before blushing awkwardly towards Styx.*

Loria:  So umm....I was kind of ordered to meet my comrades over at your college so I suppose I will be going with you all back there.  I also need to shed my armor and don some more proper and *ahem* lady-like garbs.  If you'll excuse me, I shall just wait for you all on my ship.  *she turns to Grumbel* That is, if you don't mind me taking them back home your highness. *She stands at attention awkwardly, obviously showing that she was pushing the limits of her stamina and life energy as it was.*

~Back at the College of Avalon~

*Terran hears about the loss of the student and just looks away, scratching the back of his head.  He was never very good at this sort of thing.  Frost on the other hand immediately stepped forward without showing any emotions like he usually did.*

Frost:  We are sorry to hear about your recent loss Arch Mage Savanos.  But if we could get to the reason we are here before you today.  *He looks at Terran, obviously reaching the capacity for which he had wanted to speak during this conversation.*

Terran:  *steps forward while Frost steps backwards*  The King of Croaria and the Captain of the Royal guard hereby invite the Avalon School of the Magical Arts to send a group of up to 10 of your best and brightest to participate in the Royal Guard's annual tournament!  *gasps a bit from expelling such a mouthful.*  Phew, didn't think I'd get all of that studying that script to pay off.

Frost:  *He stares at him*  You forgot about the other opening we had.

Terran:  *gives himself a quick facepalm*  Oh yeah that.  We also invite any fellow teams of young sorcerer's that you may know to participate in the tournament.  We have come here to escort your chosen participant's to the tournament and will eagerly await your decision.  *Both Knight's stand at attention*  Thus proclaim the King Arturios III of the planet Croaria.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/13/2013, 12:12 am

Maya: I ACCEPT! *She swims in circles around Noah before hugging him tightly.* I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Now I can go to the surface world with you! 

Adriee: Won't you suffocate?

Maya: Me? No! As a the tidecaller, I manipulate water to keep me alive. It's how I'll be traveling about in your world.

Adriee: You'll... be floating on water? Won't that leave everything all wet?

Maya: *she laughs lightly* Everything will be fine... *she turns to Shuriken* I'm sorry about your friend... I'll help you get her back when the time comes. In the mean time, I can try and contact my mother about Thresh. *She goes back to giving her attention to Noah by kissing him on the cheek*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/18/2013, 8:48 pm

Noah: *he blushes, but then looks to Shuriken* Shuriken...I'm sorry about Aero. But I know you can do this!

Shuriken: ...I'll return when I'm stronger. I swear...I will get Aero back from Thresh and make that crazed bitch Grimoire pay...*he walks through the portal with Kavar*

Naz'Jiar: I will ssssstay here on Mariana to make ssssure that peace is maintained. I've been appointed High Hydromancer to the Naga.

Mercer: Thanks for the help, watery tidbit.

Naz'Jiar: Good luck to you, Friendsssss.

Grumbel: *he clears his throat and smiles down at Loria* Your Highness? I be no king, lass. Just a simple man of the cloth who happens to believe that love of the gods comes from living life to the fullest. *he looks up at Aura Wake* I would give you a ride if I could, but I can nay do this since Gregor will most likely be watching. But, I wish all of ye luck!

Ashcroft: Thank you. I brought a ship that can get all of us home. We should be able to meet Loria at the College.

Styx: Then lets head back. I have a feeling our next mission will be even more important.

~A strange room made from columns with a glowing sphere in the center. In the sphere is what happened just now for Aura Wake~

*Standing there is a man with blue strips of hair wearing a green cloak. He is supported by a crutch and has a raven sitting on his shoulder. Next to him is a woman with long red hair and a scar above her eye. Her black leather outfit gleams in the light of the sphere and the many blades she has on her body also shine. She walks around the sphere and blows a lock of her hair out of her face*

Woman: Sheesh...the Tribunal wants THEM here? Just because Thresh from Team Shadow Isles decided to get frisky with a Wake soul? Swain, there has to be something we can do about this! They're just kids!

Swain: Silence, Katarina. These people may be young, but some of the best fighters in the League are young. You and Urgot just be ready. I'll tell Sion and Singed to also prepare. Team Shadow Isles just brought in a new group to the struggle...

Savanos: ....I know the answer to all of these. When my team returns, they will work with the S-Ranks as well on this. Noah, Ai, Mercer, Styx, Adriee, Stiletto, Morpheus, Rex, Salem, and Ashcroft will be going into this tournament.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/19/2013, 12:06 am

Loria:  *She turns to the others and bows to them in respect*  Then I shall meet you all back at the college.  Two of my comrades are there already I am sure so don't expect to get too comfortable with returning there.  *she walks back towards her ship, taking a quick moment to brush against Styx's hand and whisper something to him in his ear*  There's a lovely cafe on my home planet.  It's called Terra-Karen.  Just thought I'd tell you about that.  *After smiling warmly at Styx, Loria left for her ship, reaching it in no time at all and climbing aboard.  The ship immediately plotted a course for the Avalon College so Loria took this time alone to change into some more comfortable clothing.  Quickly shedding her light armor and unequipping her Shield Lance, she cleaned and dressed the wound on her shoulder from her fight with Grimoire and changed into a beautiful white dress that sparkled in the light.  She put a white feather beret into her hair and came out of the dressing room just in time for the ship to land at the college.  She docked and came out of the ship directly at the front gates, taking a deep breath and having a seat to wait for the others.*

~Inside the Arch Mages Quarters~

Terran:  *Terran nods and turns to Frost.*  Right then, we done here?  *Frost nods and that prompts the two of them to bow in respect to Savanos.*  Well it's been fun Savanos but we're eagerly awaiting a comrade to meet up with us from her mission from hunting down a dangerous criminal from our planet.  We will await your candidates arrival and then promptly take them with us to our planet to rest up before the tournament.  *Nodding to Frost, the two of them left to meet up with Loria outside the College gates.  They quickly found her and saw her flawless white dress, sparkling in the light.  Terran immediately walked up to her.*  Nice outfit.  Expecting a hot date or something?

Loria:  *Loria immediately glares sharply at Terran, making him jump back in surprise.*  No I'm not.  I'm waiting for the college students to arrive so that we can take them to our planet.  I'm assuming that Savanos has made his decision about the tournament?

Frost:  *Frost nods quietly.*  Yes he has.  He's sending 10 of his strongest students from Aura Wake to fight in the tournament.

Loria:  *Loria nodded at his reply.*  Good then.  Now have a seat while we wait for them to arrive here.  *Frost goes to lean up against a tree and crosses his arms before closing his eyes and resting against it.  Terran does as he is told, not wanting to upset Loria any further.*

~The Strange Orb Room~

*A short Yordel with an abnormally large bomb on his back waddles into the room.  He is wearing a small demolitionist vest and carrying multiple smaller bombs on his belt as well as several trap bombs.  He has goggles on and is sporting a rather large grin.*

Yordel:  You guys are having a party and not inviting me?  *The Yordel holds up a bomb that looks like its about ready to explode at any moment*  For shame Swain, for shame.  And I had this thing all primped and cleaned for a good bang too....

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 12/19/2013, 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/19/2013, 12:54 am

Maya: *still holding Noah by the hand, she swims off towards the ship that was prepared to take them back to the surface. She turned her head slightly to look back at Noah* I've never been to the surface world before... I'm actually kind of scared... *she slows to a stop and fully turns to Noah. She has a fearful look in her eyes. *Someday we are going to to Fields of Justice. The champions there are no pushovers and several will not hesitate to kill. I hope we're ready when the time comes...

~~~~****~~~~

*From the shadows of the orb room, a red puddle of blood reveals itself before a platinum blonde male dressed in all red pulls himself up and out into the open. An orb of blood forms and slowly moves around him. Vladimir; the Crimson Reaper.*

Vladimir: This is getting awfully crowded, isn't it? *he spoke with a smooth voice, full of murderous intent* Better not let Demacia get wind of this. The last thing we need is that Night Hunter of theirs on our tails...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/25/2013, 7:10 pm

Noah: *he tries to smile, but Aero's death was still hitting him. But, he keeps up his courage for Maya* We'll get Aero back. And we'll make it out of these "Fields of Justice" in one piece. Now, lets head home...*he holds her hand tight and keeps walking into the ship. Everyone sits down, but nobody celebrates this victory. Mercer pulls his hat's brim over his eyes. Ai starts crying and holding Stiletto. Styx stands, looking out into space, and Ashcroft silently pilots the team home. When the ship docks back in at the College near Loria's, everyone has cleaned up and now looks more confident. Out from the college walks Morpheus and Rex. Not far behind them is Salem, his hands in his suit pockets and a look of annoyance on his face*

Salem: Sheesh...having to go to this diplomatic thing on another planet when their friend was just killed...even I wouldn't do that to them...*he looks back, Theresa standing there* What is my father planning, doing this to the kids?

Theresa: The Arch Mage has a plan...

Salem: ....fine...*he looks back at Terran, Frost, and Loria* Croarians...little better than humans...

Morpheus: Easy, Salem. Lets not have your mouth start an inter-planetary incident, eh?

Salem: Stow it, Hellheim! I'll behave. But the minute one of these people slip up...I'm torching them.

Rex: Chill. *his eyes are more serious than usual. He walks past and looks over to the team, keeping an image of still happy*

Salem: What's with Combitere?

Morpheus: Aero was one of the students that Rex initially welcomed to Aura Wake...he was with her, Noah, Ai, and Mercer during their first mission and fought alongside them in the Games...If any of the S-Ranks are taking Aero's death the hardest, its Rex...

Salem: *he and Morpheus walk behind Rex*

Rex: Yo, Terran! *he holds out his fist to fist bump him* Sorry for the wait! This is Salem Narn, the Arch Mage's son and one of our strongest S-Ranks!

Salem: ....yo.

~Orb Room~

Swain: Not to worry, Vladimir and Ziggs...we'll have our fun soon enough...And not even Demacia will stop that...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/25/2013, 7:47 pm

*Terran bumps his fist with Rex's and grins hugely*

Terran:  "What's up man?  And I wouldn't worry about the interplanetary incident thing too much.  Croarian's aren't actually a whole lot different from you human's so no hard feeling there.  Just be careful doing that around my captain."  *Terran shivered at the thought he was just having* "Karn'll kill ya if he catches wind of that.  At any rate though, we should get going.  I'm sure Loria'll want to rush on home to check on Catia."

Loria:  *Loria doesn't change her expression, keeping her own emotions and problems to herself.*  "Alright everyone!  It's time to board the ship to Croaria!  Hop on when you're all ready to go as we'll be departing immediately."  *Her and Frost both board the ship and get in the pilot's seats, all ready to go to Croaria*

Terran:  *Terran walks over to board the ship, patiently waiting by the hatch to close it once everyone had gotten in* "Let's go kiddies!  Time to go have some fun!"
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/25/2013, 9:28 pm

Maya: *she was floating in and out of the different areas of the college, looking around and getting to know the place. She had finally found the house of Aura Wake, but decided to wait until they got back to go in. She left and met back up with everyone at the ship.* This place is huge! Of course, the ocean is huge too, but this place is pretty intimidating!

Adriee: *she shrugs and cleans up her cylinders* You'll get used to it... *She kept cleaning up her weaponry even after it was shining.* Let's get going...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/26/2013, 1:08 pm

Noah: *he smiles at Maya and takes her hand as they board the ship* Lets go, guys...

Mercer: Yeah...Just another mission, tidbits...

Ai: *she looks down and takes Mercer's arm as the group boards*

Styx: *he glances over at Stiletto and Adriee, seeing that little Stiletto's eyes were blank and joyless as she clung to Adriee's leg. Styx walks into the ship with Rex, Morpheus, Salem, and Ashcroft near him*

Salem: Styx...

Styx: Salem...

Salem: Listen, we never talked about what happened back when you were a member of the Spell Hawks...

Styx: Salem....I respect you as a fellow mage. As a person, I couldn't care about your opinion of me at the moment. Right now...We're all hurting over the loss of a very dear comrade...*he walks onto the ship and stands behind Loria, placing a hand on her shoulder with his eyes showing a small amount of comfort at seeing her* It is good to see you again, Knight Loria. I apologize for our somber mood...Aero's loss is a heavy one. She was one of the orgininal members of our team, and easily one of our best....*he looks back at Stiletto* My only regrets are that Aero died at the hands of such a despicable opponent...and that young Stiletto had to witness that.

~Croaria, one of the many rolling grassy plains~

*standing on one of the beautiful windswept grassy hills is a Celestio-Sapian wearing a bronze mask with two tusks near the mouth area. His robes are tied to his body, forming more of a ninja-like suit than a cloak. He glances around and then hears a voice call to him*

???: *the man walking towards him is another Celestio-Sapian. He has a large build and is wearing a bright orange mask with a tongue extention hanging out of the mouth. His robes flutter a bit and he stands with a slight, almost lazy hunch* Hey, Mirrak, The Master is still pissed with Raghot...

Mirrak: *he adjusts his mask and then glances at his companion* Krosis, we are two of the Master's Blood Priests...fret not. We, unlike Raghot, Otar, and Volsung, will find the Beast and unlock all of its great power...soon...we will find The Primordial Wyrm...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/26/2013, 5:09 pm

Loria:  *Loria shakes her head at Styx's comment*  "Don't apologize.  I understand your pain completely."  *Turning back to the front windshield, Loria got a somber look on her face*  Trust me, once you see the state that Catia is in, you will know why I understand your pain.

*The ship's hatch closes then, everyone from the college onboard and ready to go to Croaria.  The ship departs and quickly reaches the planet.  From the stars, it looks like a planet covered mostly by water with two massive chunks of land covering around 65% of the planet surface.  The many plains and forested areas that cover the main continent quickly become visible as the ship flies ever closer to the planet surface.  Soon enough, a massive castle town comes into view.  It is a medieval style city with a touch of Dunbarton in the city square.  A large forest is visible right next to the city, some of the massive trees even growing into and over the city walls.  The ship pulls slowly into port near the entrance to the city, landing carefully and softly onto a large platform.  The hatch of the ship opens again as Loria, Frost and Terran immediately exit the ship and go to stand at attention in front of the hatches bridge.  Standing in front of them was a man with spiked up dirty brown hair and wearing light armor that seemed to glow and burst into flames in the noon day sun.  He was wearing a small kiteshield on his left arm and a long, almost jagged sword hung from his hip on the same side of him.  His armor is covered in runes just like Loria's, Frost's and Terran's armor is.  A large flame emblem is clearly emblazoned on his chestplate.*

Loria:  *Loria snaps to a salute and doesn't change her gaze from straight forward.  Frost and Terran quickly do the same as she does*  "Attention!  Captain on deck!"

???:  *The flaming armored Knight steps forward and shows them an open palm*  "At ease, all of you."  *All three of them relax a little bit and stand in a more relaxed position.  The flaming armored Knight stares into the hatch of the ship where the college students and other passengers were waiting.*  "Emmissaries of the college of Avalon, I am Karn Blazeheart, Captain of the Royal Guard of Croaria.  *A loud militaristic cry could be heard from the three Knight's and the small amount of Croarian guardsmen surrounding the port's platform.*  "I hereby welcome you all to our humble home planet.  Welcome to Croaria."

~One of the many rolling plains of Croaria~

Grimoire?:  *A humble, almost frightened looking Grimoire approaches the two priests.*  You had better succeed.... *She touched the broken chain on her black collar*  Otherwise the master will be mad with you....and me....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/28/2013, 3:45 pm

Styx: *being one of the students who can keep up a cordial appearance despite personal loss, he steps forward for the group* Greetings to you, Karn. I am Styx Ora, S-Rank of the College of Avalon and member of Aura Wake. My companions are Noah Marcusson, Maya, Adriee, Stiletto, Ai Sendo, Mercer Law, Rex Combitere, Morpheus Hellheim, Salem Narn, and Ashcroft. It is an honor and a privilege to be able to come here and serve in this diplomatic event.

Ashcroft: I apologize for most of our forlorn expressions. We are suffering a great loss. However, we will do our best for the sake of success in this diplomatic endeavor.

Salem: *he glaces around him, taking in the surroundings*

Morpheus: *he looks over at Frost and nods*

Rex: *he grins happily as he listens to Styx, Ashcroft, and Karn talk*

Noah: *he keeps his eyes down and squeezes Maya's hand for comfort*

Mercer: *he keeps his arms crossed and stands ready, Ai holding on to him*

Stiletto: *her eyes are still blank and seemingly lifeless as she clings to Adriee*

Mirrak: Of course. However, as I said before, we are not like Raghot. Our prime concern is the Beast, not takeover. Besides...the Master sent his two valued apprentices here. With you two, we cannot fail...right, Vincent?

Vincent: *he is sitting on a rock, his expression as blank and emotionless as ever* Confidence...I wonder what that feels like....and you, Grimoire...I may not know what worry is, but you seem full of it. Remember our orders...and we cannot fail...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/28/2013, 4:18 pm

Karn:  *Karn nods in understanding of their sorrowful looks before turning to Loria*  "I assume you want to see Catia correct?"

Loria:  *She looks at Karn, surprised*  "Y-yes please!"

Karn:  *He nods slightly*  "I figured as much.  I asked her if she wanted to see you at the port and....well...."

*A beautiful young girl with auburn hair and a long, bushy fox tail with a white ring near the tip of it steps through the soldiers carefully.  Her fox-like ears bearing white tufts of fur on the ends of them, giving the backside of her long, auburn hair a kind of white halo effect.  She had a fuzzy and fluffy custom-fit red collar around her neck that bore Loria's name on a small metal plate.  She had no shirt on, but the many layers of bandages around her mid-section far prevented her from being naked there.  Small bands of dark purple crystals were attached to her wrists like shackles.*

???:  "H-hi...Loria..."

Loria:  *tears start to form in her eyes as she rushes over to the young girl and hugs her tightly*  "Catia!  Oh you poor thing!  *She lets go of her and moves backwards a little bit, gently touching the dark crystals on her wrists*  "How are you feeling?  Are you okay?"

Catia:  *she nods nervously, ready to shy away from all the other people coming from the ship*  "I-I'm fine.  Certainly much better than I was.  W-who are they?"  *She gestures to the other people from the ship*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 12/28/2013, 11:39 pm

Styx: *he steps forward and leans down so he can look Catia in the eye, his blue eyes glowing slightly but warmly due to his Midas Magic* Hello, Catia. My name is Styx Ora. These are my friends. We're from the College of Avalon, on Mobius. Loria is a very good friend of ours since she helped save us on our mission. Its nice to meet you. *his eyes show that if he had a mouth, he would have a warm smile on his face.*

Ashcroft: *he steps forward to Karn and places his hand on Karn's shoulder* May I speak with you alone, Sir Karn? The Arch Mage asked me via Com Crystal to talk to you about a very sensitive matter...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/28/2013, 11:54 pm

Catia:  *Catia hides behind Loria*  "H-hi...."

Loria:  *Loria shakes her head towards Styx*  "Don't worry about her Styx.  She just needs some time to get to know you is all."

Karn:  *Karn nods quietly, signaling to Frost to take command while he was gone*  "Lead the way then."

~Somewhere on one of the various Rolling Hills of Croaria~

Grimoire?:  *Crareon nodded quietly at Vincent's comment.  She knew why he was calling her Grimoire even though they both knew that's not who she really was.  She understood the situation no matter what, which is what set her apart from her other self.*  "Yes, I won't allow us to fail.  The master would not be pleased with me if that were to happen."  *Crareon's mind returned to that moment a few days ago when she had been caught by surprise from Loria's sudden burst of strength.  She wasn't about to let that happen again.  That was for sure.*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/2/2014, 12:46 am

Adriee: *she stepped off the ship and bowed slightly, showing respect to everyone.* Greetings. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Adriee Halloway of Erinn.

Maya: *She swims off the ship, Seraphs Embrace clutched tightly in her grasp.* Hi there~ I'm Maya, tidecaller of the Merai people.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/3/2014, 2:32 pm

Catia:  *Catia cautiously approaches Maya, her natural curiosity slowly overriding her anxiety.*  "H-hi....um....you look like a big fish...."  *Catia stayed back a little bit from Maya, still cautious about the strangers*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next