NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 38 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2014, 12:35 am

Adriee: *she looked up at Stiletto, grinning a bit. This transformation was new to her, but she had to go with it if they were going to win this. Her hydra wasn't going to last but a few more seconds, the the gas would be in the girl's system for a bit. She loads a blue crystal into her cylinder, and fires her water cannon at Cameron.* You alright up there, Stiletto? *she moves around the battlefield, keeping an eye on Cameron*

Vayne: *she looks at Jax out of the corner of her eyes* Noxus would take all three of them as if they belonged there from the beginning, should they be given the chance. Viktor would probably try to experiment on the little shadow user, as for Mordekaiser... *she shakes her head* Just more playthings to him. The Void would welcome the young shadow user with open arms. *she turns to fully look at Jax.* Should the Tribunal select them to be new champions,  will not allow Noxus to pick them up... *she looks back to the match* But you're right. It wouldn't be good for us.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/5/2014, 12:55 am

Cameron:  *The water cannon catches her off guard and the kick gets not only stopped but countered as it hits Cameron square in the leg.  She flies backwards before recovering in the air and skidding to a halt on the palm of her hand.  She gets up, panting and a bit out of breath.  She coughs a bit more from the gas but remains stubbornly standing.  The large black scarf covering her face had fallen away now, revealing a cute girl's face with a large ugly scar across her face and nose.  She grabs her sleeves and tears them off, seeing as the water drenching them would only give her added weight and tosses them away from her.  She narrows her eyes at Adriee, keeping Stiletto in the corner of her eyes*  'What a strange pair these two make.  I've never really seen such fighting styles before, save for that alchemist.  And even she's not fighting offensively like I thought she would.  Looks like I may have no choice now.....'  *Cameron's two runic blade pieces start sparking with electricity and float off of her feet slowly and begin to pick up speed, whirling around her like a barrier.  They both crackle with electric energy before she charges herself with electricity, that in turn keeping the gas' poison's at bay* ".....Sorry.....I have....no intentions of losing here.....not now....not when I'm so close....."  *She steals a glance at Catia as she says that but returns her gaze to Adriee and Stiletto.  Suddenly her aura crackles with electricity as she flashes to Adriee and swings her runic blade, it crackling with electricity as it strikes her clean in the spine, cutting into it a slight ways before Cameron flips backwards and holds her blade at the ready, quietly awaiting a counter-attack from one of them*

Crareon:  *She grips her cloak tightly with one hand, the other holding her head in pain.  Grimoire wanted so badly to come out and play with the little faery boy, having shown so much promise to actually hurting her*  "That's enough Grimoire.....We're here to capture Catia....not fight....-!"  *Another wave of pain in her head silences her*

Grimoire:  'NOW I remember where I saw that brat with the black hair before! She was one of our students don't you remember?!  Oh such delicious reunion going on today!  I want to start carving them up and showering the town in their blood!  Let me out already!  LET ME OUT!!!'

Catia:  *She clings to Ashcroft at the sight of Stiletto's new form.  But there was something else that was bothering her....she felt eyes on her earlier and could still feel them.  And there was something else in that feeling.....a murderous bloodlust that couldn't be satiated*

Loria:  *She starts charging Airstream magic into her palms*  "I'm not sure how strong that girl is but....I do know that something's not right with her. She has an evil in her aura.....something dark and sinister....I can't deny it anymore."

Terran:  *He blinks at her*  "Well I mean the kid IS kinda using Life Taker magic.  Would be expected dont'cha think?"

Loria:  *She shakes her head*  "That's not who I'm talking about.  I mean the one displaying that lightning magic.  There's something....sinister about her.  I don't know quite what it is but.....something tells me that she's yet to even begin to show us what she's capable of yet."
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/13/2014, 2:02 am

Stiletto: *she watches in horror as the blade hits Adriee* BIG SIS! *she points her hands at Cameron* GO GET HER! *the strange balls of blackness coo out and fly at Cameron, at a steady yet speedy pace. From what Stiletto felt off them, they would pursue Cameron no matter what. She flies down to Adriee and lands in front of her, her shadow magic forming a protective barrier of tendrils around her and Adriee* Big sis! Are you alright!? Please tell me you're alright!

Jax: Well damn. Looks like sparky down there is pretty ruthless...But those two are far from done...I can tell. They probably have quite a few more tricks up their sleeves...

Mirrak: *he glances at Grimoire, his eyes discerning. What was going on now? And for that matter, will this inhibit the main objective? As a man who values perfect timing, he decides to watch and wait, and react accordingly.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/2/2014, 12:12 am

Adriee: *she looks up, a hot pink glow in her eye. Despite her injury, she stands up. She could feel the blood running.* It will take way more then that to put me down... *Adriee took a deep breath, feeling the darkness in her cover her. Black armor completely covered her, almost flawlessly; a second skin.* Dark knight transformation... completed. *She flexes her free arm as another cylinder forms out of the darkness. This one seemed to be filled with electricity; a shock crystal.* Come at me... *she becomes covered in the electricity*

Adriee was the elite of the elite. Royal Alchemist blood ran thick in her veins. If she failed here, she could never forgive herself...

Vayne: *she shudders slightly, feeling the darkness coming off Adriee. Instinctively, she reached for the large crossbow on her back, but stopped herself. She couldn't. Not here, at least.* That girl... She IS darkness...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/2/2014, 2:26 pm

Stiletto: *she nods and her wings glow. She floats next to Adriee and summons five more Daemon orbs. The two stand defiantly before their enemy, ready to fight to the finish*

Noah: This is it. Stiletto and Adriee are getting ready to finish this!

Mercer: Hehe...go get'em, tidbits.

Ai: You can do it, Adriee-chan! Stiletto-chan!

Sol: What will you do now, Cameron?....

Jax: *he watches Vayne and his body twitches slightly* I see...you're trigger finger must be getting mighty itchy, Vayne...Truth is, my blood is starting to boil, too...I really hope we can fight these guys in the Rift...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/2/2014, 3:08 pm

Cameron:  *she sighs before the orbs impact her runic blade pieces as they're whirling around her, the resulting explosion making her disappear from view.  Before Stiletto can blink, Cameron has her hand on her shoulder and a feeling of a blade sinking straight through the entire length of her arm comes with her hand crackling with electricity.  Letting her hand stop channeling electricity, Cameron uses Stiletto as a hand up before she vaults off of her and the two runic blade pieces come flying from the smoke below as she swings the piece with the hilt at Adriee's arm.  The electricity on Adriee's body goes straight into Cameron's body as she cuts cleanly through her arm, forcing her to drop the flask in her hand.  But the electricity has an unforeseen effect on Cameron as she simply lands onto her feet gracefully, her body still crackling with the residual energy from the flask's spell.  She stands up and stares at Adriee darkly*  Cheap tricks....won't work on me....neither will electricity....

Karn:  *he sighs*  I thought as much.

Terran:  *he turns to Karn and blinks at him*  What do you mean?

Karn:  *he gestures to Cameron's blades, still whirling around her*  Those blades are all one sword.  She's controlling them with her mind.  As for that electricity, I don't know what Adriee was thinking.  Her magic is the same kind of attack.  Something of that strength, alchemy or otherwise, won't have much effect on her.

Cameron:  *she crouches and closes her eyes as darkness and electricity crackles around her in a menacing aura, causing Catia to shift in discomfort.  She looks like she's in total concentration as she shuts out all outside noises and feelings, concentrating something on her target: Adriee*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 7/8/2014, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/2/2014, 3:55 pm

Adriee then did something fighters were never supposed to do; turn their back on their enemies. She hopped out of the ring, darkness dissipating. The back of her robes were cut open, and a new scar was shown among many old ones.

Adriee: Enough. I know when I'm outmatched. *she walks off, shaking from a mix of anger and disappointment. She had failed herself, her family name, and especially Aura Wake.* ...It was great working with you Stiletto, but you're needed here with Aura Wake. Help them find Aero. I can't be with you anymore. I've failed too many times... *she disappears into the now silent crowd.*

(And thats me getting rid of Adriee. I can't use a character with this many kinks and exploits.)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down