NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Aura Wake: Origins Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Aura Wake: Origins Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Aura Wake: Origins Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Aura Wake: Origins Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Aura Wake: Origins Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Aura Wake: Origins Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Aura Wake: Origins Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Aura Wake: Origins Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Aura Wake: Origins Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Aura Wake: Origins Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Aura Wake: Origins Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Aura Wake: Origins Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Aura Wake: Origins Empty

Aura Wake: Origins

2 posters

Go down

Aura Wake: Origins Empty Aura Wake: Origins

Post by Zazul 1/22/2014, 2:41 am

~40 years prior to Aura Wake~

*Avalon City. In the Magics District, a vast construction project is under way. Builders from Avalon Court as well as the Celestial Faith are hard at work, constructing vast walls and towers on this project. Among the builders and their bustling, a young Celestio-Sapian boy with sapphire blue skin wearing light blue jeans, a blue poncho, and a white Oni mask is running through the yard. He leaps over two construction workers that are carrying a vast wooden board. He then slides through a concrete tube and out the other side, energy rippling through his body as he runs. He smiles as he approaches a pit and draws a wooden staff from his back*

???: RAMPART! *he points the staff at the pit and leaps into the air, his body being pushed by a vast amount of pure energy that flows like fire. He lands on the other side, panting heavily. Suddenly, a large hand rests on his back.* Huh?! *he looks at the hand. It is black with green flame patterns shimmering on it. He wheels around and smiles* Arch Mage Neir!

Neir: *he is a rather large Celestio-Sapian with long hair and black skin, all of which have a shimmering green flame pattern, he is wearing a black doublet with white loose-fitting pants and boots. His muscles are large yet perfectly shaped. On his face is a bright green phoenix mask. He smiles, his mouth bordered by a goatee. His eyes and smile are both warm and kind* Practicing your spells, eh Savanos?

Savanos: Yes, master! I want to become strong, just like you!

Neir: *he chuckles and messes Savanos' hair* It isn't every day that an energy mage is found. Still, you are good for your age, Savanos. Look at you, only 12 and already casting like a pro!

Savanos: *he grins happily and adjusts his mask* Just like you taught me!

Strong Voice: Then you'll turn out fine, son.

Neir: *he looks over at who spoke* Raem!

Raem: *Raem is a medium-built Celestio-Sapian with black skin and orange flame patterns that shimmer just like Neir's. On his face is an orange phoenix mask. He is wearing a black metal chest plate with flame patterns on it as well as matching gauntlets and boots. His lower half is covered by the bottom of an Icecrownian Kimono. On his back is a large ornate blade with a floating rune on the back of the blade. Raem steps forward and clasps hands with Neir* Always good to see you, brother!

Neir: I thought the King of Avalon was too busy to bother with the affairs of construction!

Raem: Ah, hang the affairs that those ass-kissers in court bring me! Liam Wolfenritter is more than capable of handling it! Right now, I want to see how your great project is going.

Neir: It is all magnificent. Soon, the College will be ready to open! Just two more years of construction work.

Raem: Record time, considering the magnitude of the project! Gattrei and Zeke will want to have a look at it when its done.

Neir: There is always welcome feeling for our dear cousins! By the way, how is Mystess? And the kids, Attila and Gwen?

Raem: Fine, fine. Gwen still keeps her nose in books and Attila is just as rambunctious as his mother and I when we were his age. *he walks forward and looks at the construction* Nearly twenty years...that's how long its been since The Organization under History was defeated....

Neir: And even longer ago that we defeated Chimera and the Arch Demons...I'm glad I was appointed to the position of Arch Mage.

Raem: You kidding? Your Creation magics are among the strongest in the galaxy! You fit the role perfectly.

Savanos: Arch Mage Neir is unbeatable!

Neir: Nah...I'm just a simple man who dreams of helping the next generation.

Raem: *he smiles at his brother* I still remember when you were a raving psychopath...

Neir: Another me...

Raem: A dead you. Now, you're my brother and one of my best friends.

Neir: *He nods and looks over at Savanos* Savanos, would you mind letting me and King Raem have a word in private?

Savanos: Alright, Arch Mage! I'll just go keep practicing! *he runs off*

Neir: He'll make a fine mage one day....

Raem: Indeed he will. Orphan, right?

Neir: Yes. Now, on to business. As you know, I've been researching the first Mage....

Raem: The Magnus, yes. What about it?

Neir: I discovered something. Apparently, there are souls that can fight Destiny!

Raem: Huh? Shouldn't that be impossible?

Neir: Not at all! The original Geneforce were such souls!

Raem: And us?

Neir: You, Gattrei, and Zeke were not...But I am.

Raem: I see...what does this have to do with The Magnus?

Neir: These souls are connected to him, born from the ripples made by when he ascended! They are called "Wake Souls", and they seem to manifest in magic folk, mages.

Raem: What about them?

Neir: The Wake Souls might be the key to unlocking the secrets that The Magnus left behind! Or better yet, the mysteries of Aura as well!

Raem: And how do you plan to harness these "Wake Souls"?

Neir: When the College is completed, I'll make a group of these souls. We'll discover what Magnus left behind as he traveled the universe. We'll uphold magical peace, and stop evil if we find it.

Raem: A new Geneforce?

Neir: No...Geneforce and Geneforce X died long ago...This is a new chapter. A group born in the ripples of magic that defy destiny and forge their own path...Aura Wake.

~2 years later~

*The College is now complete! A vast building with spires, walls, towers, turrets, and parapets. A vast castle of magical wonder! Neir now stands with Raem and a skunk-wolf in front of a red ribbon*

Neir: *he is talking to the skunk-wolf* Thanks again for helping, Riley.

Riley: *he is decently built and in his early thirties. He grins and shakes Neir's hand* Anything for a friend of the Law family. My father, Pope Alex, is most pleased that you decided to open this school. Have you found teachers?

Raem: We did. Neir hired a Fortesian to teach Mysticism, a Giant from Erinn to teach Alchemy, a Human from Erinn to teach combat magic, one of your cousins to teach Warlock arts, and a few other equally reliable folk.

Riley: That new planet, Erinn, its full of possibilities! I wish you both the best of luck!

Neir: Thank you, Riley Law. You truly are a good friend. *he turns and addresses the crowd of people* GOOD PEOPLE OF AVALON CITY! I WELCOME YOU NOW TO THE UNVEILING OF THE FIRST EVER....COLLEGE OF AVALON! *he uses an energy-infused finger to burn the red ribbon in half and the crowd goes wild. Standing in the crowd are a group of teens. One is clearly Savanos, his poncho traded for a Mage Apprentice's top. His staff rests on his shoulder as he watches. The one on his left is a fair Celestio-Sapian boy with black skin and hair and a dark violet masquerade mask. He is wearing a one-piece violet robe and is carrying a long iron staff. Next to him is a decently-dressed Celestio-Sapian boy wearing a suit without a tie, his black hair kept back in a messy yet stylish pony tail. Behind them stands a tall Nord in his twenties, his muscles smaller than most Nords but still rippling. Next to the Nord is a tall, red-furred Iciaurian wolf in combat armor. Savanos looks over the the fair boy and smiles*

Savanos: Quite the display, eh Tarnag?

Tarnag: *his voice is soft yet holds a sharpness* Yes...But we can't all be as excited. I just want to get to researching...

Savanos: Sheesh, you're obsessed with finding out how to live longer, aren't you? You do know our kind are ageless as purebloods like you, me, or Marcus, right?

Marcus: *the well-dressed teen steps back a bit* Hey, you two...don't drag me into this!

Tarnag: Oh, relax, Wolfenritter. And Savanos, its not agelessness I want to learn...its immortality.

Savanos: Either way, that kind of thinking will just get you in trouble. Right, Tolfteir?

Tolfteir: *The nord chuckles, his voice deep and musical* Life is too short, Tarnag! Lighten up and enjoy the school life!

Tarnag: *he chuckles* I suppose you are right...for now.

Crimson: *the wolf smiles as he listens to Neir's speech* Aura Wake, that's what he called us, right? When do the rest of us show up?

Marcus: Master Neir said something about the others showing up soon.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Aura Wake: Origins Empty Re: Aura Wake: Origins

Post by Maxwell 2/2/2014, 3:02 am

*A shimmering portal of divine energy opens up as two girls walk out. One has long white hair, deep purple eyes, and a gentle smile. The other had light purple hair, gentle eyes, and an everlasting smirk They seemed to be in deep conversation*

Karla: Oh come on, Point! You're gonna graduate at the top of the class! Your memory is top notch!

Pointsettia: They don't call me the memory mage for nothing... but I wish that I didn't such a good memory. Too many thoughts at once!

Karla: *she playfully punches Point in the shoulder, which sent her forward a few feet*

Pointsettia: I forgot that you had some strength behind those pretty blue eyes!

Karla: *she doesn't pay attention to where she's walking and slams into Tarnag*

Pointsettia: Karla! You need to look where you walk! *she laughs a bit and helps her friend stand*

Karla: *she holds her head and looks at Tarnag* S-Sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/3/2014, 2:38 am

Tarnag: *his eyes are like daggers, but he keeps a calm smile on his face* You really should watch where you're going. You might run into the wrong person...

Savanos: Oh, enough with being so cryptic, Tarnag. *he smiles to the girls and bows politely* Hello! I'm Savanos Narn, Mage Apprentice!

Tolfteir: *he grins and pounds his chest heartily* Tolfteir Grayborn! Apprentice Support Mage!

Crimson: Crimson. I'm studying to become a battle mage.

Marcus: And I'm Marcus Wolfenritter. I want to become a powerful fire mage.

Tarnag: ...Tarnag. Tarnag of Albarai. *he bows gracefully and smiles* At your service.

Neir: *he looks over at the girls that just arrived and his eyes light up a bit* Raem, Riley, I think we found more of them...

Raem: Already more Wake Souls? Sheesh, are they pumped out on an industrial scale or something?!

Neir: No, there's only one there. Still, both of those girls seem capable. *he looks over. Standing there is a giant with bright orange hair in brown Alchemist's robes* Pyre, could you come here, please?

Pyre: *the giant nods and walks over* Yes, Arch Mage?

Neir: Those girls, I take it that they are from your home planet, yes?

Pyre: *he looks over at them and nods* Yeah. I know those two. Karla and Pointsettia. For a while, they were freelancers that worked on helping a guy called the Tragic Bard. Guess they must be here to further their education.

Neir: Well, anybody looking to learn is more than welcome here.

???: Anybody? *the crowd parts, whispering. Walking through is a tall male Celestio-Sapian wearing a gold mask that looks almost insectoid. His robes are red and cover all of his body. Behind him are eight other Celestio-Sapians, all with different builds but wearing similar outfits. Ancient-looking masks with runes on them, and robes. The difference between them, however, was the mask and robe colors as well as their builds. As they stride through the crowd, one of the people whispers*

Crowd Guy: Maleficarum...

Crowd girl: Blood Mages....

???: Greetings and salutations to you, Arch Mage Neir Hadesson! *the man with the golden insectoid mask bows graciously* I am the current leader of the Sanguine Order. As for my name, well, anonymity is a thing with our order's leadership...for now, you may refer to me as Sanguine Master. These are my apprentices; Volsung, Vokun, Raghot, Otar, Miraak, Krosis, Nakriin, and finally, Morrokai.

Morrokai: *he glances over at the girls and the teens, the gaze he is giving off is one that is not only hostile, but bloodthirsty. However, he does not move.*

Savanos: ...*he keeps his gaze locked on Morrokai, the two never looking away for even a second*

Neir: Welcome, Sanguine Master. I did not expect Blood Mages to appear so soon. How might I help you?

Sanguine Master: This school teaches magic, yes? I do hope that you have Blood Magic in the curriculum.

Neir: While it is true that Blood Magic is still Magic, the government is still undecided on the legality of using magic to control not only blood, but also other people against their will with them being fully conscious of it. I apologize, but as of now it is not.

Sanguine Master: *he shakes his head and tsk tsks at Neir* That is a shame. There is so much that we could offer you. Please, allow us to teach our arts here.

Neir: Again, I am sorry. But until I get an okay from the Mage's council, I can't take any chances.

Sanguine Master: ...Very well then. Blood Priests, we're leaving. *he turns and walks between his students, who then follow him in an orderly fashion*

Morrokai: *he is still glaring at Savanos as he walks away. Finally, he breaks his gaze and keeps walking behind his master*

Savanos: ...That seemed...off....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/19/2014, 9:12 pm

Karla: *she blushes a bit and bows, stepping back* Greetings! I'm Karla Ravenloft, Royal Alchemist of Erinn.

Pointsettia: *she nods her head* Pointsettia. Pleasure to meet you.

Karla: so.... Are you nervous? Because I'm a bit nervous. I've never been beyond Erinn before, unlike Pointsettia here! She's done a lot of travelling in her days! She *she stops talking with a single look from Pointsettia.

Pointsettia: She speaks a lot when she's nervous... *she takes out her metal ice wand and tips her green hat back, looking the guys over*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2014, 11:07 am

Savanos: All of us are a bit nervous! I mean, a new school and a new way of life? Who wouldn't be nervous?

Tarnag: Speak for yourself, Savanos...I have nothing to fear. After all, this is magic! Something we were all born to do!

Crimson: *he just grins and puts a hand on his sword* Finally learning how to control our magics...this is amazing!

Tolfteir: *he lets out a loud laugh and smiles large for the girls* Such a grand day indeed!

Neir: *his voice booms out again* Now then, my fellow Mages, I shall read off the names of the members for each house! *he goes through a very long list, until finally arriving at the names* For Aura Wake House, we have Savanos Narn, Tolfteir Greyborn, Tarnag of Albarai, Crimson Bolt, Marcus Wolfenritter, Pointsettia of Erinn!

Raem: Brother, what about her friend? She may not be a Wake Soul, but separating her from her friend would not be very kind...They both know no one here.

Neir: Good point, Raem. *his voice booms out again* Finally, an extra addition! Karla Ravenloft will take her classes and any missions as well with Aura Wake! Now, my fellow mages and seekers of knowledge, I welcome you...TO THE COLLEGE OF AVALON! *he bows and the doors swing open*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2014, 12:52 pm

*The two looked at each other, breaking out into large grins*

Pointsettia: We're in! I can't believe we're Aura Wake!

Karla: You're Aura Wake. I'm the extra edition~ The pseudo-Aura Wake Member! Not entirely there, but still there~

Pointsettia: Who cares? We don't have to be apart now! 

Karla: *she smiles then bows to the others* It will be an honor working alongside you all!

Pointsettia: *she too bows before heading inside, Karla following behind*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content