NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 37 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/19/2014, 10:09 pm

Karn:  *He nods and signs in the participants as they all arrive, walking over to the bulletin board as the last of them arrive.  He clears his throat loudly to signal that he was about to start speaking*  "Thank you all for coming on such short notice and welcome to the 4th annual Croarian Royal Tournament."  *He looks at the members of Aura Wake as he said that*  "Now without further ado, allow me to explain how the tournament will work and the rules of fighting in the tournament."  *He motions to look behind him where they can all see a large tournament bracket complete with everyone's names and matchups*  "Behind me is a bracket listing your respective name's and your matchups for the tournament.  First match will be setting the bar high for the rest of you so make sure to have fun fighting and keep the crowd plenty entertained!  This is about them as much as it is you guys so give it everything that you've got!  The last thing about the fights is that there is no killing allowed.  If your opponent looks unable to continue fighting in the match, you are to call a referee or one of my fellow members of the Royal Guard over to have a look at them for you.  The match will continue until one or both of the combatants can no longer continue fighting in the match or is knocked out.  Is that clear?"

Royal Knights:  *Gives a big salute*  "Yes Sir!"

Karn:  *He nods at them before looking at Noah fiercely*  "You and I are the first to fight in the tournament.  Do me a favor and don't lose too quickly kid. It won't be near as interesting to the crowd if all they see is the flash of my sword across your body."  *He nods to Frost to lead the other combatants to a special section of the stands reserved specifically for them right on the cool grass next to the arena and heads out of the tent, his hand on the hilt of his sword and his helmet remaining off.*

Loria:  *She turns to Noah*  "Don't worry too much about getting hurt.  Karn knows when he's beaten his opponent too much for them to continue so just go at him with everything you have okay?"  *She smiles at him warmly*

Frost:  *He silently motions for the rest of them to follow him as he takes them outside the tent straight into a massively loud, cheering crowd.  There were easily thousands of people of all different ages, races and sizes sitting all over the place.  All of them were eager to see all of the matchups and displays of raw talent and skill that the tournament had to offer them.  The cheering was directed at the combatants as each of them came out of the tent and sat down in the specialized stands.  He turned to the others, eyeing Morpheus carefully as he did*  "We are to stay here and watch the fights as they go on.  Under no condition are you to interfere or interrupt a match.  Or I'll deal with you myself."  *His eyes glow with massively powerful arcane ice magic as he says this, smoky frost magic coming out of the palms of his hands to make sure his point was well-given*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2014, 4:44 pm

Noah: *he grins and nods* Don't count me out yet. I'm not a pushover either. *he draws his staff and walks out, ready for the fight.

Mercer: Ha! This is good! I haven't seen Noah this pumped since his fight with Heinrich at the Mage's Games!

Morpheus: Lets hope Noah is ready...

Styx: He is. I have confidence in Noah.

Ai: G-Good luck, Noah-kun!

Stiletto: *she claps and cheers* Kick butt, Big Brother Noah!

Jax: *he leans on his lamp post and chuckles* No problem! I wouldn't miss a good tournament for the world! *he pats Vayne on the shoulder and walks towards the stands* Try not to be too stiff, Vayne. The League sent us. I'm pretty sure the Tribunal doesn't want people to think we're a bunch of hard-asses!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2014, 8:26 pm

Maya: *before Noah is out of sight, she grabs his arm, turns him around and Kisses him* Knock 'em dead~ I'll be rooting for ya!

*she moves back and lets him go, heading off to find a spot to watch while she waits*

-----***-----

Adriee: YOU BETTER WIN THIS, MARCUSSON! *she smiles and claps as well*

-----***-----

Vayne: *She gets knocked forward a bit from the force of Jax's pats. Straightening up, she fixes herself and follows toward the stands* I came to evaluate. Nothing more, nothing less. *she takes a seat and crosses her arms and legs, awaiting the start of the tournament. Without looking at Jax, she speaks* It's hard to enjoy something when it means work.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2014, 9:49 pm

*as the match is set to begin, the announcer takes his place*

Rex Pester: GREETINGS, PEOPLE OF CROARIA! I'M REX PESTER, ANCHORMAN FOR GALACTIC NEWS AND ANNOUNCER FOR TODAY'S TOURNAMENT! IT'S AN HONOR TO BE HERE TODAY! JOINING ME IS NONE OTHER THAN MY SECOND HALF, FORMER BOUNTY HUNTER BEN BECKMEN!

Ben: Its good to be back, Rex! And thank you for allowing me here, Croaria! We love you!

Rex Pester: I see today we have the esteemed guests from the League of Legends! Everyone, give a round of applause for our guests! The Night Hunter Shauna Vayne and the Master of Arms, Jax!

*the crowd goes wild as the spotlight and cameras point at Vayne and Jax*

Random crowd guy: WE LOVE YOU, GUYS!

Random gamer: RIOT PLEASE NERF!

Rex Pester: Now, lets get this battle underway! In the right end of the ring, Croaria's own Captain of the Royal Knights, Sir Karn!

*the crowd immediately goes crazy with cheers*

Crowd: KARN! KARN! KARN! KARN! KARN!

Rex Pester: And in the left end of the ring, all the way over from the College of Avalon on Mobius, you know him from the Mages Games, NOAH MARCUSSON!

*the crowd cheers*

Crowd: Good luck, kid! We're rooting for you both!

Noah: *he looks around and smiles* Just like back in the Games...Aero, wherever that Thresh guy has you, I hope you can see this...*he draws his staff, spins it, and lights it ablaze as he readies himself for the fight*

Mercer: *he grins* Yep, this will be one hell of a match...That morsel always puts on a good show.

Ai: *she nods* Noah will do his best!

Stiletto: *she smiles as she sits on Adriee's shoulders* Noah can't lose!

Styx: Still, Karn looks like a very strong and capable warrior...we'll have to wait and see.

Rex: Nobody knows Noah better than Aura Wake. And I say this kid's gonna win. That, or he'll give Karny here the fight of his life.

Morpheus: The energy in the air is thick...this will definitely be a white hot battle. Both figuratively and literally...

Salem: Don't disappoint me, Noah. Put on a bad show, and it will make me look even weaker for losing to you and Shuriken...

Ashcroft: Karn...*he grins and crosses his arms* If Noah can't beat him, I want a crack at him.

Noah: *he spins his staff, ready to fight* Lets do this, Karn!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/20/2014, 9:58 pm

Karn:  *He calmly stares at Noah, narrowing his eyes and intensifying his gaze.  He didn't appear too interested in using his usual battle tactics yet, instead only drawing his sword and holding it at his side.  It has various runic symbols all over it, just like on his armor and shield.  He puts the hilt to his face*  "Flames of Glory, lend me your strength."  *The sword seems to glow in response to his prayer and he returns the sword to his side, getting into a ready stance.  Before anyone can blink, he disappears and lightly steps behind Noah.  His head is tilted to the side so that he can glance at Noah as his sword suddenly bursts into immense silver flames.  But for some reason, Karn doesn't strike Noah*  "Tell me kid.....is my speed too much for you?"  *He narrows his eyes again*  "I'd rather drag this out and give the crowd a good time than to end it right here."

~On top of the nearby rooftops~

Crareon:  *She glowers at Catia's shape in the crowd of combatants*  "There. at two o' clock.  That's our target."  *She narrows her eyes, intensifying her piercing red gaze*  "Seems she will be fighting in this tournament as well. This waiting game may yet pay off for the both of us."  *She breaks her gaze for a brief moment and gives a slight grin as she sets her gaze upon the arena* "Just sit back and relax.  No reason why we can't have any fun while we're here now is there?"
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2014, 10:05 pm

Miraak: *he stands next to Crareon, his arms still behind his back* This also gives us a chance to examine the enemy. Beating Otar and Volsung is no small feat...and these children and students humbled Raghot in front of the Master. I am fascinated...

Noah: *he looks back at Karn, surprised* wow...You're really fast! I'm going to have to pull out the stops on this one! *he jumps back and fire swirls around him* Fuego! *Fuego appears behind Noah from out of his shadow*

Fuego: Cheers, stands, a large crowd, and a guy pointing a flaming sword at you...Kid, are you fighting in the Mage's Games again?

Noah: Nope...I'm on Croaria fighting the captain of the Knights!

Fuego: *she blinks* Kid, you're crazy.

Noah: Lets do this! We'll show him what we're made of, Fuego!

Fuego: Fine. *she synchs with Noah, boosting his own speed and power*

Noah: Since our training with Grandpa, us synching gives me more physical power as well as aura and spell power.

Fuego: Yep. We can move like him now.

Noah: Then lets go! *he flashes forward as an orange blur and slams his staff at Karn*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/20/2014, 10:11 pm

Karn:  *The staff hits him on his armguards and he skids backwards.  He slowly gets back up and stares at him*  "Hmph....don't test my patience boy." *He flashes forward and smacks Noah's face with his shield, it wreathed in silver flames just like his sword.  Then in one fluid motion, he uses the momentum given from the strike to give himself an extra side-swing with his silvery flaming sword.*

Catia:  *A chill gets sent straight up her spine, making her shiver in fear for some reason.  She slowly looks up to the rooftops and spots Mirrak and Crareon's hooded figure's.  She looks really rather nervous as she slowly and shakily returns her gaze back to the arena fight at hand*  'Whatever you do Catia.....don't let her catch you....'  *Her grip tightens on her right arm as she grabs it in comfort*  'Not again.....'
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2014, 10:52 pm

Noah: *the shield forces him to stumble, but he catches himself in time to block the sword with his staff. He slides back and spits out a mouthful of blood* That hurt...

Fuego: I blocked the fire effect since I'm Atronach of Fire, but his physical strength is not something to laugh about, kid!

Noah: Still, he slid back when I hit him. That means we can at least do some damage. *his fire flares up* Keep on the pressure, Fuego! *he dashes forward like a comet and flips over Karn, raining down fireballs from his staff. He then lands and brings his staff forward, a swirling egg-shaped ball of fire pointed at Karn as he thrusts* FLAME LANCE!

Ashcroft: *he glances over at Catia and rests his hand on her shoulder, smiling at her warmly to help try to comfort her.*

Sol: *he watches the fight intensely* I see...The captain is showing little patience...but I know that look. *he grins* The captain is enjoying himself. Now that I think about it, the two seem pretty similar...Minus the weapons, of course.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/20/2014, 11:17 pm

Karn:  *Not having much time to react, he takes one of the fireballs to his back armor plate and slams a flaming fist onto the ground*  "Blazing Eruption!" *Massive balls of pure flaming energy erupt from the ground everywhere around Karn, one of them hitting the flame lance that Noah was projecting and knocking him off balance just enough for the last of the eruptions to send him sky-high. Seeing his chance, Karn leaps up from the ground and flips with a boost from a small flame on his right leg, aiming a high-speed axe kick straight onto the top of Noah's head*

Catia:  *She glances at Ashcroft and moves her head into his side comfortingly, closing her eyes as she does so.  He felt warm and it comforted her*

Crareon:  *She narrows her eyes at the pair of them*  "Tch....that's irritating. Of all of the times for that brat to find a mate, did it HAVE to be now?"  *She growls a bit under her breath from irritation*

Grimoire:  *A voice sounds in Crareon's head*  "Wouldn't it be simpler just to kill him and take the brat?  He doesn't look so tough."  *Crareon can hear Grimoire licking her lips inside her head*  "In fact....I might rather enjoy spilling his blood!"

Crareon:  *She bites her lower lip hard, drawing her own blood and letting it drip down onto her cloak*  'Keep quiet dammit!  You're going to blow my cover if I let you take over right now.  You'll have your fill of bloodshed before too long, mark my words.'
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2014, 11:26 pm

Mirrak: Ashcroft...X-Rank of the College of Avalon. A very powerful foe indeed. Even The Master acknowledges his strength....He would be a very difficult opponent, Grimoire. However, his Burst Magic requires a good deal of concentration to control, and from what I hear, he can be a bit scatterbrained...

Noah: *as the kick slams down at him, he makes a fireball on his hand and he drives it up, the two attacks colliding and letting out a bright burst of flames and heat. Noah is launched back to the ground and he lands, skidding and catching his balance with his staff* Fuego, this is it!

Fuego: Right! *she forms around him, holding a large staff of fire and moving just like Noah inside her*

Noah: GREAT FLAME WALL! *a vast wall of crackling fire erupts from the staff and he and Fuego charge at Karn at high speed, the wall threatening to crash into Karn with great velocity*

Sol: *his eyes lighten up even more* Such flame control!

Ashcroft: *he smiles at Catia and puts his arm around her, bringing her close as they watch* Looks like Noah isn't backing down...neither him or Karn have yet to show what they can really do! I'm actually pumped up about this!

Last edited by Zazul on 2/21/2014, 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/20/2014, 11:43 pm

Karn:  *He narrows his eyes at the massive wall of flames and smirks*  "Not bad kid....not bad at all..."  *He sheathes his sword and charges silver flames onto his right arm, the flames sheathing them into the shape of a massive beast's claw.  He uses his other hand and his feet to launch himself at the wall of flame's.  His voice is a massive growl as he yells in primal fury* "CHIMERAN CLAW!"  *The two spells collide and a massive explosion of flames is the result. Thankfully, a wall of air prevents the flames from the explosion from hitting the crowd.  The crowd immediately starts cheering and screeching from the display of strength and watches patiently for the black smoke to clear.  When it does, Karn is kneeling on the ground in obvious pain, his right armguard glowing brightly in the form of molten metal.  He grunts and growls in pain as he forces the molten armguard off of his right arm and he rests his other elbow on his knee.  He is waiting and watching patiently for the smoke to clear in front of him, his right arm scorched almost to the point of third degree burning from the molten metal.  He sighs*  "So much for that armguard...."

Catia:  *Her eyes fly open at the sound of the roaring explosion, it's loud sound causing her to bend over and shut her eyes tightly, holding her furry ears in pain.  She opens one eye slowly after the roar of the explosion dies down and the crowd starts cheering, looking onto the arena in silence to see what had just happened*

Crareon:  *She grins slightly and narrows her eyes menacingly at Ashcroft* "I see.....I wonder how my mind games would work on him then?  Even more so...."  *She licks her own lips in anticipation*  "I wonder what kind of pain I would incur if he hits me and spills my blood?  And what color is his own blood? So many questions......."  *She can be heard cackling quietly to herself from the thoughts running through her head*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2014, 11:55 pm

Noah: *he is standing there, his staff's head touching the ground. He is nearly on his knees, panting* Fuego...how are we looking?

Fuego: That last attack took a good amount of aura, kid. But, we're looking alright. Still, this guy has some wicked durability! Even I could sense the damage that attack did to himself! 

Noah: I knew this fight would be a good one! Think we can go Primal?

Fuego: I don't know...We used up a lot of energy. Primal Unity isn't something to be used lightly, kid.

Noah: Still, I don't want to disappoint Karn or the audience! Lets show them a truly spirited battle!

Fuego: *she sighs and shakes her head* You're impossible...But you're right. *she grins and gets ready with Noah* I want to give it my all, too! *Aura starts to flare off them in the form of fire and Fuego turns into a fireball in Noah's hand*

Noah: FUEGO, PRIMAL FORM! *he thrusts the ball into his own chest* UNITY! *flames pour out from around him and his Primal form stands ready to face Karn* How long do we have, Fuego?

Fuego: Thrity seconds, from my feeling.

Noah: Good! That's definitely enough! *he crouches* Here I come, Karn! *he dashes so fast the ground behind him explodes with fire. He appears next to Karn in a horse stance, his left hand out and his palm open with his right arm brought back in punching stance* HEAT JET! *he jabs forward so fast, his fist was practically a flash.*

Sol: No way...the kid actually backed Karn into a corner...Now this is good! I get to see Karn go all-out!

Ashcroft: Noah's pushing hard. He must really want to show he's strong!

Mirrak: The power that beat Nosferatu Brahgo....Primal Unity. The College of Avalon is full of surprises as usual. But...that Chimeran Claw technique is what intrigues me...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/21/2014, 12:30 am

Karn:  *The speed of the attack surprises him completely as he is quickly sent flying from the attack, forcing Frost to slam his palms onto the ground from the stands.  The resulting magical attack forms a big ice pillar to stop Karn from smashing into the spectator's stands.  The initial impact was like that of hitting an immovable object at high speeds.  The ice crumbled a bit as Frost relaxed his body and stood back up.  Karn on the other hand, grunted in pain as he crawled out of the big crater in the ice pillar.  He is bleeding from various places within his armor, forcing him to take it off and let it fall to the arena floor.  He stood up shakily and rolled his shoulders, his body cracking loudly from his bones settling back into place.  He is panting heavily as he stares at Noah's primal unity form with great interest*  "Primal Unity huh?  Tell me young one....do you know what it means to be truly primal?"

Loria:  *At this, Loria slowly drops to the ground and readies one of her airstream spells.  She glances at Ai*  "I would get one of your healing spells ready.  Karn's next attack is going to end this for sure.  Trust me, he isn't going to clown around anymore."

Frost:  *His eyes glow with icy frost magic as he too readies a barrier spell*

Terran:  *He rolls his shoulders and sighs loudly*  "Man what a pain!"  *His eyes start to glow with earthen arcane magic as he also readies a barrier spell with a glance and a nod at Frost*

Catia:  *She clings to Ashcroft in fear.  She knew what was coming*

Karn:  *Karn's body becomes entirely wreathed in silvery flames as he raises his arms in front of him as if to block a physical blow*  "Flames of the ever-crescent silver moon, lend me the power of your god."  *Karn's eyes shine in silver for a split second before his entire body explodes in silver fire, a fearsome shape of a vicious and bloodthirsty Arctic Fox takes shape over his body.  He then lets out a roar, the sound seemingly amplified into a bloodcurdling howl and a massive growl formed in his throat as he spoke* "Chimeran Cloak!"  *What were once red eyes now had splashes of silver in them and his pupils were sharpened slits.  Karn slowly got onto all fours and.....disappeared.  Before anyone could react, he grabbed Noah by the back of his neck and let out a primal roar, taking him and flinging him behind Karn. Thanks to their preparations earlier, Frost and Terran are able to react quickly by simultaneously forming two pillars of Earth and Frost magic in Noah's flight path.  The first pillar crumbled instantly while the other just barely caught Noah's frame as he impacted the magical pillars.  Karn again let out a primal roar into the crowd, sending them into a frenzy of cheering and whistling from the display of strength*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2014, 12:37 am

Noah: *the impact forces him out of Primal Unity and he lays there, his body hurt badly. He coughs out blood and Fuego dissipates, his aura spent.*

Rex Pester: THE WINNER, SIR KARN!

*the crowd goes wild*

Ai: NOAH-KUN! *she runs out. Just then, she looks over and sees Sol floating next to her. The two begin healing Noah*

Sol: He put on a good show. That kid has some spirit, I'll give him that. But...Karn is a whole different level. He's our squad's equivalent of your school's X-Rank.

Ashcroft: *he looks down at Karn, a smile on his face* ....I want to fight him.

Mirrak: Hmmm...That could be troublesome....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2014, 1:36 am

Maya: *she quickly makes her way over to Noah and rests on the ground, the water beneath er dissipating* Noah! *she waves her hand as water covers it. She places it on Noah's chest and helps with the healing process* You did really good... I'm glad I got to see you fight like that!

-----***-----

Adriee: *she looks at Stiletto as she readies her crystals and new cylinder.* Looks like we're up next. You ready?

-----***-----

Melody: Well, Karn's still got it~

Shana: But that Noah kid! He's really good!

Melody: Of course he is! He's studying at one of the best colleges around!

-----***-----

Vayne: Hmph... Not bad for a child. *she scans the grounds, laying eyes on the group healing Noah* Well what do you know...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2014, 2:37 am

Noah: *he stirs a bit and glances up at everyone* Ugh...how bad did he beat me?

Sol: You did well, kid. Be happy. *he smiles*

Ai: It was a good fight, Noah-kun!

Noah: *he looks over at Maya, smiles, and then sits up and kisses her* That was to repay what you gave me for good luck before the match.

Stiletto: *she pumps her fist and nods* I'm ready! I'm not scared of using my Blood Magic or using my Life Taker magic anymore! We got this!

Jax: Hey...That girl looks eerily similar to Nami! Think that's the Maya that she's always talking about?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/21/2014, 10:20 am

Frost:  *He walks over with Loria and Terran, both of them inspecting Karn's burns before he shrugs them off.  Frost frosts his burns over before silently helping him off of the arena floor.*

Karn:  *He glances at Noah, a large smirk slowly growing on his face*  "That kid is strong....I'll give him that."  *His smiles quickly fades as he watches a young boy walk past them.  But what everyone else didn't know was that he was a she, a young girl dressed in light armor over a female ninja's outfit.  Her large black scarf covered her nose and mouth completely and she had three broken pieces of a large runic blade placed strategically on her body.  The only piece with the hilt was on her back while the other two were on her ankle's to help her kicks have lethal potential.  Her eyes were also strange, one of them being green but the other red.  Her short black hair only increased the illusion that she was a male.  Karn stops the group before he adresses the young girl*  "The next match requires that you have a partner Cameron.  Do you accept?"

Cameron:  "......I can.....take care of them myself.......don't bother......" *She steps up onto the arena floor and waits for her opponents to arrive*

Karn:  *He turns to Loria*  "Alert the referee that Cameron is to fight alone against those two girls.  And....make sure to tell him that she's no pushover. Watch her carefully."

Loria:  *She blinks at him for a second*  "That's a girl?  I would've thought....."  *She stares at her for a second*

Frost:  *He pauses to turn to Loria*  "That's a girl Loria.  Trust me.  Now go and alert the referee before there are questions to be raised."

Loria:  *She nods and quickly tells the referee about the situation and then goes back to Karn so that the Knights can watch the next fight*

Crareon:  *She nods, a big grin spreading on her face*  "Now you see what we Croarian's are capable of Mirrak.  You would do well to remember our potential.  Karn may be the captain of the royal guard, but the royal guard has three members that are capable of rivaling his strength."  *She holds her head as Grimoire gives an excited, manic laugh*  "That brat of a girl Loria.....she is one of them."
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2014, 5:50 pm

Adriee: *She and Stiletto step into the arena. With a small smirk, she shielded her eyes,  and looked about, listening to the crowd cheer.* I haven't been in front of a crowd this large since the jousting tournaments back on Erinn. She lays her eyes on Cameron* You must be our opponent.... Where is your partner? Surely you have one...

-----***-----

Maya: *she giggles *and hugs Noah* Come on~ Lets find a place to watch until it's my turn!

-----***-----

Vayne: I believe it is... She seems to have inherited Seraph's Embrace, as well. Could she be the new tidecaller? *she turns her attention back to the match.* The next round seems to be starting.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/21/2014, 8:21 pm

Cameron:  *She stares emotionlessly at Adriee*  ".....I....don't need one....they would....get in my way...."  *She slowly crouches down onto her left palm and stares at the two of them.  She has daggers in her eyes*  "......Ikouso....."
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/22/2014, 12:39 am

Stiletto: *she stands next to Adriee, a new determination in her eyes as the shadows around her bend and sway and form a large black circle beneath her. Out from it comes tentacles of shadow that writhe and snap* Lets do this, Big Sis!

Mirrak: I see. Its small wonder she trounced you at Mariana if she is considered that man's equal. I shall have to devise more thoroughly if we are to deal with her...who are the other two?

Jax: Haha! So far, I could see her and that kid in the League! I think the Summoners would get a real kick out of them! I know if I was Mid I wouldn't want that kid staring me down...Still, those two down there also seem pretty interesting...Those Shadows that little one controlling giving you an itchy trigger finger, Vayne? Wait a minute...*he sees Cameron's sword* Where does that...Oh no. Those kids are in trouble...That sword looks painfully familiar to one of my bad experiences during a match.... 

Noah: *he sits down with the others, still sore from the fight* Sheesh...I got whipped!

Mercer: You did good, Noah. Now its Adriee and Stiletto's turn against that morsel down there...

Ai: I know they'll do their best!

Rex: I don't know...That kid down there gives me the creeps...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/22/2014, 2:24 am

Cameron:  *She narrows her eyes at the dancing shadows around Stiletto and keeps another eye on Adriee, unsure of what she was capable of*  'That one with the shadow magic.....where have I seen that before?  Life Taker magic perhaps?  And what of the other one?  So many uncertainties to consider.....but I have so little time to think about this.  I have to strike now before they hit me first.'  *The air around her slowly starts to crackle with electricity as she lowers herself down to the ground just a bit more before she disappears, flashing behind Stiletto and giving her a bone crunching kick into her spine.  The piece of her runic blade that was on her ankle slices into her back as she does, intensifying the damage of the strike as she gracefullly lands and slams her palm onto the ground.  The resulting magic circle creates shadowy copies of herself and she begins to move at high speed around the battlefield.  She doesn't strike Adriee yet, only watches her from the cover of her shadowy clones*

~On the nearby rooftops~

Crareon:  *She glances at Mirrak out of the corner of her eyes*  "Loria is a child Mirrak.  She has the potential to be Karn's equal and nothing more.  As for the other two...."  *She looks at them in the crowd*  "The one with the big sword on his back and cocky demeanor is Terran.  He's an Earth magic user and would rather avoid a fight if he could at all possibly do so.  But his skill with his magic is strong.  He and that other one with the black hair can use their magic without any sort of concentrated power or magical runes on their armor.  Their eyes allow them to do so without any need for it.  The one with the black hair is Frost.  He's Karn's second in command and captain of the Croarian Research and Development team.  He's not a pushover.  His frost magic is unnaturally fast and can form ice practically anywhere.  All three of them are more than capable of the speed Karn displayed a moment ago and have the potential to be a rather large problem to us.  Even I wouldn't be foolish enough to try and take more than one of them at a time if I could help it."
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/28/2014, 1:07 pm

Stiletto: *the kick flings her forward, but her shadows manage to reduce the cut's damage. However, she still feels the stinging cut on her back and the blood trickling down her back. She cries out a bit and tears form in her eyes. However, she clenches her teeth and stands there* I...I won't be afraid...*her eyes gleam with new found determination.* Big sis is here...My friends are watching...My new Mama is watching...*her shadows begin to whip violently and her blood soaks into them, giving them a red tinge and a more solid form* I'll take the pain! Blood Shadow Magic!

Noah: No way...

Styx: Last time Stiletto used Blood Shadows, it put her in a state of extreme physical and emotional pain...

Mercer: *he grins and crosses his arms* She's learned to deal with it.

Mirrak: *he sees Stiletto and he moves his arms back to resting, uncrossing them from behind his back* Stiletto....Nahkriin's apprentice and daughter....*he clenches his fist* Its good to see you again, my beloved niece....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2014, 8:06 pm

Adriee: *She looks at Stiletto, a bit concerned* Are you sure...? *she can see the girl's determination and nods, loading a strange green crystal in her cylinder.* Time to see what I've been working on~ *she aim and fires; not at Cameron, but at the ground. Where the crystal hit, four hydra heads erupted out of the ground. Each head began spewing a gas. She thinks to herself; ~ This should cut her movement down quite a bit... The gas make the enemy feel heavy, and tired...~ She then smirks and loads a white crystal into her cylinder, shooting it at Stiletto. The little girl is now covered in electricity, but it doesn't seem to hurt her at all.* That will keep anything from making physical contact with you, But only for about a minute and a half! 

Maya: *she tilts her head, then gives a small smile.* I've never seen such magic before~

Vayne: *she narrows her eyes at this fight, the corner of her mouth twitching. Shadow magic was taboo to her...* I know about everything that goes on in the League. Riven having a kid, or passing her blade down is not one of them. *she turns to look in Noah's direction.* I have the oddest sensation that he and Brand would get along... *she looks back to the fight* But her; *she nods to Adriee* She does not use magic, not physical strength. Depending on how she fights here, will reveal what her role would be....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/4/2014, 10:25 pm

Cameron:  *She coughs a bit from the gas, her eyelids drooping a little bit as her speed amongst the clones slows down*  'What is this....is this gas causing this feeling?'  *She looks to the hydra heads and then to the electicity that was now on Stiletto*  'An electricity field?  What child's play.  My level of magic won't be beaten by something so primitive.  In fact....'  *Suddenly Cameron grabs the piece of her Runic Blade with the hilt and flies at Stiletto.  Her blade starts to charge up with electricity as it slices at her back again, cutting into her spine.  The electric field that was around Stiletto does surge straight into Cameron.....but something was wrong.  The field doesn't do anything to her, instead transferring the magic field straight to her instead! Cameron turns her attention then to Adriee*  'I have to take out that Alchemist as soon as I can.  If I don't, this gas is going to get to me!'  *She flashes behind her and aims a spinning roundhouse kick at Adriee, the electric field that she had given Stiletto now focused on her instead*

Karn:  "What an interesting tactic....Using magical gas to slow someone's speed and make a speedy opponent beatable."

Crareon:  *She simply stares at Cameron*  "Where have I seen that brat before?  The one with the black hair looks.....no....*seems* familiar to me. But I can't remember where this feeling is coming from...."

Grimoire:  *She chirps up*  'Perhaps we've spillt her blood before?  She doesn't look anywhere close to familiar to me though.....maybe it's just you.'

Crareon:  *Her face underneath the black veil looks unsure*  "Maybe...."
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2014, 12:18 am

Stiletto: *she screams as her spine is damaged. However, as she does, her body turns black with a slight tinge of red and melts away. Stiletto rises up out of one of the shadows and skips out. She holds out her arms and hot pink energy flows out of her* Life Taker Magic: Dark Faery! *two large black and hot pink fairy wings flow out from Stiletto's back as she takes off into the sky above the fight. Next to her, five orbs of blackness with hot pink circle eyes appear and all make strange, cooing sounds.*

Mercer: Are those Daemons?!

Noah: She's changed her body, just like Brahgo did!

Styx: Well, Brahgo and Stiletto are half siblings...Life Taker magic must run in the blood...

Noah: Still, those orbs feel different from the Daemons we've encountered...They feel more alive...

Rex: I'm more concerned with how she did that!

Morpheus: ...A Shadow-Blood clone.

Rex: What?!

Ashcroft: Of course! Blood Shadow Magic isn't just an offensive art! Its also a support and defensive art, one of the most versatile of all the Blood Arts! She melded with the shadows while Cameron was distracted by Adriee's attack, and made a Shadow-Blood clone to trick Cameron!

Ai: W-When she's focused, Stiletto-chan is very talented!

Mirrak: I see...so the rumors are true. Nahkriin's wife wasn't lying when she told Vokun about Stiletto's parentage...While on Erinn, she fell in love. A Necral Blood Mage and an exiled Mage who developed a perverted form of Myrrish Dark Sorcery...Crareon, meet the legitimate daughter of your old teacher, Tarnag...Stiletto Albarai...

Jax: *as he watches Stiletto, Cameron, and Adriee, he taps his lamp post nervously* Sheesh...If either Swain, Mordekaiser, Viktor, or Malzahar ever got their hands on either that Cameron girl, that Adriee girl, or that little Stiletto, it would not be good news for us, eh Vayne?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next