NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty

The Aura Wake Series

4 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Aura Wake Series - Page 19 Empty Re: The Aura Wake Series

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2012, 9:23 am

Luminere: You met Zyht?! *she punches mercer and sends hium flying* HE IS NOT FULL OF HIMSELF! He's had a rough life. It's just his composure talking.
Aero: You sure about that... He was a little....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2012, 9:08 pm

Noah: Aero and Mercer both have a point...he was a bit mean.

Shuriken: It doesn't matter. What matters now is taking Dunbarton back so we at least have a base to use while more elves, Giants, and mages from all over get ready.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2012, 9:36 pm

Luminere: I'm sure! It's been a really long time since he's been in contact with people...
Sparkai: Doesn't mean he should act so rude towards people.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2012, 9:42 pm

Mercer: *he gets up after coming too from Luminere's punch* Ow....

Ai: Maybe we should stop fighting...

~Tara~

Tarnag: *after many hours of intense physical training, he has finally taught Adriee Life Taker Alchemy.* Very good, my young apprentice. Now you are ready. You will lead my forces at Dunbarton. Take this. *he takes out a black cylinder with hot pink runes on it* With this, you will be able to summon Daemons, perform Life Taker Alchemy, and call forth portals to summon Life Taker Golems. Now, go. *he walks back and sits back down in the throne, Omoide sitting on the arm of the throne next to him*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2012, 9:50 pm

Adiree: *She attaches the cylinder to her arm and grins darkly.* Of course. *She summons a black flame horse and mounts it, riding swiftly to Dunbarton.* Tonight, Erinn will fall!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/24/2012, 10:00 pm

Noah: *at the camp, he is sitting on top of a hill, looking out at Dunbarton. Inside its walls, he could see the dark forms of Daemons running about preparing. These Daemons weren't feral beasts like the ones from before. They were in the forms of black light-armored knights with hot pink runes and lines covering their armor with hot pink glowing balls of light for eyes. They begin moving into formations and scaling onto the walls to ready bows made of black metal and large crossbows made of black metal. They each grab large, sharp, hot-pink crystals which, from what Noah could see, they would use as arrows. However, he looks to the east and sees a black glow. And on that black glow was a familiar figure* No way...Adriee! *he stands up* If she goes there, they'll kill her! *but then, to his horror, he watches the gates open and the Daemon Knights salute Adriee.* No....She's one of them....Adriee joined Tarnag!

~Dunbarton~

*One of the Daemon knights steps forward and salutes Adriee*

Daemon: *his voice is hollow and emotionless* Welcome to Dunbarton, ma'am. We await your commands.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/24/2012, 10:33 pm

Adriee: Is all well here? *she looks around*

Aero: She what?!
Sparkai: This just got a lot more deadlier...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/25/2012, 8:51 am

Daemon: Our ambush parties stationed outside the city were defeated. However, our main bulk army is at the ready within the city and are awaiting your instructions, mistress. The enemy is numbered only below 200. We have nearly 500 daemons within the city hiding under the fort in the market district as well as our current 100 guards that line the walls. We outnumber the enemy, but the enemy is strong.

Mercer: You mean the alchemist that kidnapped Point?!

Cynder: No....no way....Adriee would never join Tarnag! Not after he...he murdered her father and the king....she would never become his apprentice!

Shuriken: I'm sorry. But look at the facts. She was let into the city and the daemons saluted her. She is clearly leading them.

Thorn: He's right, Cynder.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/25/2012, 10:29 am

Adriee: And they know we are coming, so suprise seems to be our main element.

Luminere: This means we gotta work harder to get Point back!
Aero: I say we split! Some go to tara, the rest stay here.
Sparkai: Are you MAD?! If we split, one group is bound to be ripped to shreads. And I'd rather not have my face ripped off...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/25/2012, 7:34 pm

Noah: But who would go to Tara while the rest stay?

Daemon: Your orders then, milady?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/25/2012, 8:08 pm

Aero: We vote. Simple as that...

Adriee: The clostest town is Port Cobh, correct? Start there. Secure any and all escape routes.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2012, 6:34 am

Noah: .......Tarnag was a member of Aura Wake, the same House that me, Aero, Mercer, Ai, and Ashcroft are a part of. He's our responsibility. But, we can't leave you all here alone since the enemy probably has a few dirty tricks up their sleeves. Aero, Mercer, Ashcroft, the four of us will go to Tara and deal with Tarnag. Shuriken, Ai, do you guys think you can handle Dunbarton?

Shuriken: The girl that harmed Aero is in there. I will fight to the bitter end.

Mercer: Noah, you trust this guy alone with Ai?

Ai: Don't worry, Mercer-kun. I'll be fine.

Carabos: So then me, Lumi, Sparky, Stretch, Thorn and the Alchemists will stay with the rest of the army and fight against Adriee? Hmmmm.....we might just be able to pull it off.

Ashcroft: Were it up to me, I would have us all stay here even if it would cost time. However, Aero is right. Time is of the essence and we need to bring Tarnag down.

???: Then let us help the army here at Dunbarton! *standing there is Savanos along with Marcus and Tolfteir.*

Mercer: Arch Mage?!

Ai: Tolfteir-sensei?!

Noah: DAD?!

Marcus: Tarnag was my brother in arms as well as the Arch Mage's and Tolfteir's. We original Aura Wakes were the ones who unleashed him on Erinn thinking that we killed him. We will correct this error and make right the past by helping your generation take that evil bastard down.

Daemon: *one of the Daemon Knights is looking through a telescope and sees Savanos and the other original Aura Wake Members* MY LADY! MORE NEWS OF THE ENEMY! Our soldiers were able to cut off all escape routes except the one to Tara, however its seems that the enemy has support. Three Mages have just appeared. *he hands Adriee the telescope so she could see who it was.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2012, 7:12 am

Aero: Alright then. We go. We fight. and by fight I mean Hunt that son of a bitch down and free Point.
Sparkai: Good luck, Aura Wake. *She hits Carabos upside the head* Call me Sparky again... I dare you.
Luminere: My boyfriend is in Tara working undercover. Say hi to him. His name is Xangtao.

Adriee: *She looks through the telescope then holds in until it snaps in two.* Looks like we're fighting...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2012, 8:06 am

*the next morning, the two armies mobilize. Tarnag's daemons move throughout the walls and prepare the defenses. They also move multiple feral daemons out into the field to engage the enemy. The Giants mount their horses and prep their lances for combat. The elves ready their arrows and bows while sharpening thier blades. The alchemists that came with Cynder load their cylinders and make more gems. All the while Aero, Noah, Ashcroft, and Mercer mount a few black horses. Suddenly, Shuriken and Ai also mount horses next to them.*

Noah: Ai? Shuriken? Why are you guys mounting up with us?

Shuriken: The Arch Mage said we should go with you. He, Tolfteir, and Marcus will take our places.

Mercer: So now our forces are bolstered? Alright then! We'll wipe Tarnag out! There won't be enough left of that tidbit to pick my teeth with!

Savanos: *as he looks out to Dunbarton on the wall where Adriee is, he strokes his chin as if she interested him* Hmmmm....and I thought Ashcroft and Pointsettia were the only ones from Erinn....

Tolfteir: Arch Mage?

Savanos: When we fight today....we must not kill Adriee. *his eyes narrow as he focuses on her* We may have another Wake Soul on our hands...other than the one I told you about. A Wake Soul from Erinn....that makes three from Erinn so far. *he looks out to Tara* Did you know she was a Wake Soul....Tarnag?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2012, 1:13 pm

Aero: We all ready? Yes? Then let's ride. *She guides her hose from a walk to a trot, straight into a gallop, heading for Tara*
Sparkai: *She waves them off* GOOD LUCK! AND COME BACK ALIVE OR ILL FAIL YOUR ASS IN MY CLASS!

~Tara~

Omoide: *She's lounging in the throne next to Tarnag, tossing a ball of silver energy against the ceiling, letting it bounce back to her hand. She seemed... bored almost*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2012, 1:23 pm

Tarnag: *his eyes had been closed as he meditated, connected to the soul stream. Now, he was wide awake. He opens his eyes and a cruel grin forms on his face.* Omoide, we will soon be having guests. They are currently riding towards us as we speak. Be a good girl and give them a proper welcome for me...

*the army begins to move out. From the walls of Dunbarton, hundreds of Feral Daemons pour over and begin charging on all fours. The giants lower their lances and ride right in at the daemons. The elves, led by Carabos and Luminere, ready their bows and take aim. The last moment of tension echoes out....and then CRASH! the Giant lances connect to the Daemons as the giants plow through the enemy. The ones that are knocked off their horses draw their greatswords or clubs and begin to hack away at the enemies. The elves let loose and a rain of arrows begin to level the Daemons as they sing through the air to their marks. The catapults and ballistae on top of the walls fire and knock away giants and elves that try to scale the walls.*

Daemon: My lady, so far the enemy is holding. Our forces are evenly matched, it would seem.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2012, 1:45 pm

Omoide: *the ball of light disappears as she stands up, stretching her arms. She grabs her metal ice wand and heads for the front entrance of the castle. A young Spotted deer is summoned and walks next to her. She waves a hand over the deer, a storage pack opening. She pull out a lantern and lights it, illuminating the dark front as she awaits the Aura Wake. The deer stays with her,*

Adriee: Well then. *She summons her back flame horse and mounts, riding off into the battle, cylinder ready with a daemon dragon crystal loaded.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2012, 1:58 pm

*as the group rides into Tara, they see Daemons lining the streets. However, the Daemons don't attack*

Noah: Why are they only looking at us?

Mercer: My guess....Tarnag wants to take us himself.

Ai: L-look ahead! *the group spots Pointsettia and Ashcroft stands on his horse*

Ashcroft: You guys ride on. This is where I get off.

Noah: Good luck, Ashcroft.

Shuriken: In case of the worst, its been an honor.

Ashcroft: *he nods and jumps off. The students ride past Pointsettia and Ashcroft stands there, a good 10 feet from her* Its good to see you alive, Master...

Marcus: *he looks out and sees Adriee coming* Here she comes....Let me deal with her.

Savanos: Remember, don't kill her. But, you can knock some sense into her.

Marcus: As a parent, I'd be ashamed if I didn't. *he dashes through the fray and leaps into the air. He lands right in front of Adriee, causing her horse to stop* I take it you're Adriee, the girl who fought me son here a few days ago? *a white flame speckaled with red, green, and blue with a hazy mist coming off it appears on his hand* Marcus Wolfenritter of Aura Wake's First Generation. The Flame of Aganon. Battle Mage.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2012, 2:03 pm

Omoide: *she nods and sits down, petting the deer. Its then disappears* It's Omoide...

Adriee: *her horse disappears.* Adriee. Top advisor and Royal Alchemist. Pleasure to meet you. *she rolls her eyes*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2012, 2:14 pm

Marcus: Now that the formalities are over...AGANON BLAZE! *he lets out a torrent of fire that snakes out from his arms and then comes at Adriee from opposite sides*

Ashcroft: Omoide...so that's your true name. Its too bad that Tarnag contols it. My only question is this...Why? Why did you give up your true name to him?! Was his torture really that painful?! My master....POINTSETTIA...she taught me to never give up, even when faced with something like that! So then why did you give up?

Noah: *he and the kids dismount and enter the grand chamber. Tarnag sits at the throne, looking amused but his posture stating that he is bored* Tarnag!

Tarnag: Ah, welcome, students. Welcome to my humble aboad. Tell me, College of Avalon students, which House do you hail from?

Shuriken: I'm not a student there.

Noah: We're Aura Wake!

Mercer: And damn proud of it!

Tarnag: Aura Wake....you must be the third generation...

Ai: Third generation?

Tarnag: The first generation was myself, Savanos, Marcus Wolfenritter, the La Mentos before they got hitched, and the then Arch Mage, Neir Hadesson. The second generation were what you know as the S-ranks and Ashcroft. You are the third generation. A generation, from what I hear, that simply refuses to die out. *he gets up* Tell me, do you five even know what you are? With my connection to the soul stream, I can see what you all are...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2012, 2:56 pm

Adriee: *She jumps over the fire, launching the crystal into the air that summoned a large daemon dragon.* Say hello to my lovely little dragon!

Omoide: . . . You were all dead. You reached out... asked me why..... *she stays seated and looks up at Ashcroft*

Aero: What do you mean....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2012, 3:49 pm

Marcus: Oh dear...

*suddenly, a large fist made of energy crashes into the dragon. It was Tolfteir inside a giant ogre-shaped ward. He charges forward and tackles the dragon*

Tolfteir: C'mon! Now we'll show you kids how we brought the pain in our day!

Marcus: *he looks back at Adriee and cracks his knuckles* As a parent, if I didn't discipline a young lady for such an uproar, I would be put to shame! AGANON FIREBALL! *he launches a fire ball into the air at Adriee*

Ashcroft: But I'm not dead. Pointsettia....Master...please! You have to fight Tarnag's control! If you don't...*he clenches his fists and two burst magic seals appear on the backs of his hands, indicating what he would have to do.*

Tarnag: I mean you children are not normal. You see, in this universe, there are souls that have the power to change the universe. To change the course of history. They are called Wake Souls. And....all of you here....even the blood mage....are Wake Souls! And there is only one place in the College for Wake Souls....the Arch Mage, the strongest of Wake Souls, made a house for them.....AURA WAKE! And guess what...I'm a Wake Soul too! We are all brothers and sisters in soul! The same kind! So why fight me?

Noah: Because what you are doing to Erinn....Its evil!

Tarnag: Very well then. Come, New Aura Wake! Show me if there is still hope in magic! *two chains of hot pink energy form and snake out from his hands. He then points at Aero and Ai and launches them, two large fork-like clamps forming on the ends of the chains*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2012, 9:09 pm

Adriee: You aren't my parent though. *she loads a fire crystal and fires a powerful blast of fire*

Omoide: *She blinks several times and looks at Ashcroft* Ashcroft....? What are you doing here?

Aero: *She pushes Ai out of the way and flips back, dodging the clamps*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/26/2012, 9:21 pm

Marcus: I'm still your elder! *he makes a flame wall made of Aganon flames and blocks the fire blast. After it is absorbed by the wall, he sends the wall flying at Adriee* Plus....in a sense according to Savanos, who I trust with my life, you and my son aren't so different. If this is true, then I have to at least see if I can help put you on a path that doesn't involve wholesale slaughter!

Ashcroft: What? Master Pointsettia? Are you...free?

Tarnag: *he yanks the chains back and launches himself off the throne. He lands a solid front kick into Noah's face and, after boosting off Noah, lands a punch to Shuriken's gut. Mercer makes his Bound Warhammer appear and tries to crush Tarnag. However, Tarnag stops the hammer with one hand and flings Mercer back. He points his hand at Ai and the chains still attached to his arms fly up and grab Ai. Ai screams out as her life force begins to drain. But, Mercer jumps up and uses his Bound Longsword to cut the chain. Tarnag leaps back and makes a box with his two index fingers and two thumbs over his hot pink left eye.* Elloran Elloran Zazuz Sabados! *the runes around the eye and the eye itself glow brightly and the stone behind the throne with the runes on it glows strongly. Out from Tarnag's body launches a black beam with a hot pink outline glow* LIFE TAKER ART! REAPER'S RANDO! *the blast nearly hits Noah and Mercer as they dive out of the way*

Shuriken: Wait....That stone glowed when he cast that spell....Marcusson! What was that thing you said he probably had?

Noah: A Source Nexus?!

Shuriken: I think I just found it...

Tarnag: Very good, Blood Mage. However, if you want to get at the stone...*he snaps his fingers and a hot pink honeycomb designed shield forms around the stone* Then you have to incapacitate me. And I doubt you children can easily do that.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/27/2012, 7:02 am

Adriee: I'm nothing like your son! *She evasion rolls to dodge the wall, then summons a Castle golem, which immediately starts emitting its sulfuric fumes*

Omoide: *She hits Ashcroft across the face with the crystal top of her metal ice wand. Looks like she wasn't free yet.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down