NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2015, 3:24 pm

Hai everyone! Luna here with another Pokemon RP, but this time.... We play AS the pokemon! No humans exist in this world; just us pokemon! You may poke-sonify one of your characters to fit the rp if you wish, or you can come up with something completely new! Before we actually get started, I have a few things I wish to go over...

Rules:

Onward to the Pokemon selection!

From Kanto:

From Johto:

From Hoenn:

From Sinnoh:

From Unova:

From Kalos:

Welcome to Rakalla; a world made up only of Pokemon! You've finally reached that age where you're able to finally leave your home and join, or create, an expedition team of your own.

~I need your help, new explorer... I've been taken captive by a very dangerous pokemon... Please form a team, or join one... It's only a matter of time before the gates open... Head to Festiva Town... Your journey begins there...

...?

Who am I...?

Ah... My name... You'll need that.

I'm called the Spirit of Emotion....

Please....~

You wake up in your room, the sunlight streaming through the window. What a strange dream you just had! But whatever it was, you'll investigate it later. Today's a special day; Team select!!

You rush about your little house, packing a small bag of supplies and you head out into the world.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

Post by Rocky 9/22/2015, 4:06 am

((I will choose Chikorita as my character!  I started with one back when I first got Silver Version, so it holds a special place with me.  ^_^))

Character Image:

The little bud of a Grass type wriggled out of her little bed and shook her leaf around to help wake her up.  Chikorocki - the name she took upon obtaining this form - was fairly anxious to start today.  The dream she just had was pretty mysterious, but she didn't want to let it distract her from today's events.  Today was the day she would find that someone or someones to help her with her personal quest: how to get back to being a normal human girl.

"Kay, I just need my bag," she told herself as she leaned down and around a thin rope strap attached to a little sack of berries and bandages.  Once it was loosely hanging from around her neck, she looked around to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything and headed for the exit.

Today was as bright and cheery as ever, which required Chikorocki to use her leaf as a visor.  She took her time to get to the meeting place, taking this moment to think about what might happen. Her little stubby legs shook more and more the closer she got.

"It's the only way I'll ever get anywhere...  I hope whoever is on my team isn't disappointed with me," she thought to herself, the nervousness finally setting in.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/25/2015, 5:15 pm

(OOC: It's funny, I took the personality quiz thing to see what I would be the most compatible with and a Chikorita was the top choice. Still, I gotta go with the Treecko. Been my favorite grass type starter (before Turtwig of course! Gotta love Torterra!) ever since the Hoenn region first came out! ^^)

Terran the Treecko:

The sun shined brightly through the windows of Terran's home as he slowly blinked his eyes open to find himself sitting upright leaning up against the trunk of a tree. He sighed and looked up at the sky while using a hand to keep the sun out of his eyes.

How long has it been now? Two? Three weeks even?

He sighs heavily and uses a sharp stone to slash a small line into the tree that he'd been staying in. Altogether there were fifteen slashes into the bark, each one denoting one more day that he'd spent after having suddenly been turned into a pokemon. Not that he really minded of course. He got to get off of work and relax for a while every day. He'd even found a place to get some more work, much as he detested it. He was lazy yes, but he knew that anyone that got to know him would figure out that he was reliable when he was really needed. He was a simple guy, someone that appreciated the smaller things in life like food in his belly and a roof over his head. As he went inside to grab what supplies he'd been able to gather together for his big day today, he thought about what kind of other pokemon he'd get paired up with. He hoped it wasn't anyone that was all about just working all the time. Much good as it does, working all the time just really wasn't his style. He may have only seen a smaller piece of this new world by now considering that he'd just gotten here a couple of weeks ago, but he knew that it was a big place and it was full of excitement. Much as he hated doing a lot of work, he loved discovering new things and exploring more.

Soon enough, he slid down the trunk of his home tree and was greeting his neighbors, a couple of Sunkern's and a Sunflora, with a gentle smile and a nod. The Sunflora (having the lovely name of Sunny) waddled up to him and smiled at him.

"Heya there Terran! I got a job for ya tonight after your big day if you're interested! Nothing big, just organizing and helping me clean up around the house. Whaddya say?"

Terran smirked and nodded to her, knowing that her Sunkern were plenty of trouble without the need for chores to get done.

"I'll stop by if it's not too late afterwards. Dunno how long this whole thing's going to be or whether or not I'll be coming back in time. Don't want to wake the little seedlings after all!"

Sunny gave a small laugh and nodded as one of her Sunkern hopped by and greeted Terran with a big smile. He patted the leaf on its head in his own greeting.

"Don't overwork yourself then Terran! Have a good day!"

She told him as she started ushering her Sunkern children back into the house nearby. He chuckled at her comment and nodded, waving goodbye to the smaller family of pokemon before adjusting his side bag that was slung over his shoulder and heading out. Along the way he made sure to pick a small blade of grass to stick into his mouth, smiling contently as he started to chew on the end of it. He didn't know what it was about this new habit that made it so hard to resist but it didn't hurt him so he didn't really pay much attention to it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/27/2015, 11:23 am

As the both of you make your way through your Hometown of Mellawel Village, a couple other Pokemon run off as well, most likely to the same place as you. After all, this is a big day for many others as well!

It's gonna be at least a half hour walk to the next town, so why don't you get acquainted with a few of the other Pokemon?

There's Jaxby, a young Ratata who seems quite eager to get there. He's been running about in circles to try and burn off some excess energy.

Calmly walking to the left are Pin and Pan; the Plusle and Minun twins. The boy and girl seem to be in deep conversation about today's events.

Miseltoe is a tiny eevee who is trying her hardest to keep up with all these Pokemon. She seems excited to finally be able to get out into the world.

Lastly is Hamlet; a Poochyena who seems to be a bit anti-social at the moment. He walks quite properly, a small dusk stone on a cord around his neck.

There are also yourselves to interact with as well! Make friends, and be on your way!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/27/2015, 9:45 pm

Terran takes a deep breath and smiles at all of the activity that was buzzing all around him. It'd been a long time since he'd seen so many excited faces all at once! As he walked he spotted Chickorocki and chuckled to himself, walking up to keep pace with the plant-like creature.

"Well hey there! You look excited to be walking around. Is it your first time out of the den or something?"

He smiled and his tone was smooth yet obviously friendly. He didn't want to scare off what might be his partner or even a part of his own team after all!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/29/2015, 2:33 am

((Neat!  Treeko is amazing; second favorite Hoenn starter and one of the best pure grass types out there.
Also, Luna, will there be any Pokemon variations in this story?  I found this and wanted to be one of them like the potato, but decided against it because that's too much for a human-turned-Pokemon.  Will the NPCs potentially have variants, though?  Just curious!))

As more and more Pokemon began trekking along the same path she was, Chikorocki was starting to feel less nervous.  She wasn't the only one potentially dealing with this anxiety, but she was - as far as she knew - the only one in her situation.  All she had to do was keep it to herself.  No one had believed her, so far, understandably; she wouldn't believe her without some killer evidence...

The pitter-patter of a Treeko's feet came from behind her, causing her to turn to his direction.  When he spoke, he seemed excited and happy to meet her - she hadn't seen him around before, so maybe this was going to be a good chance to meet a potential partner?

"I-Is it showing that much?  Ahaha, I'm sorry, my nerves must be taking over!" she stuttered, her voice low, yet effeminate.  Her legs slowly began to calm down, now that she was talking about it.  "You're right about one thing - I don't go out too much, but hopefully I'll be selected to join an expedition team of some kind, today!  It's hard, but it's something I really want to try!  W-What about you?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/29/2015, 7:12 am

(OOC: I'm glad to see another Grass-Type user out there! Treecko is strong but the fun fact that a lot of people don't know about him is that it's two biggest strengths stat-wise are Speed and Sp. Attack. That and Mega Sceptile is freaking awesome!)

Terran chuckles at Chickorocki's anxiety, smiling at her genuinely as he went to keep pace with her.

"Well as much as I don't like working I kinda have to to really get anywhere so this is what I picked out after hearing about it. Exploring sure beats sleeping at home all day haha! But seeing as we're headed to the same place, maybe introductions would be a good idea in case fate lands us in the same team together eh? My name's Terran. What about you?"

He asked her, keeping his big, gecko-like eyes on his surroundings just in case anything happened around him that would catch his interest.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/29/2015, 5:33 pm

Terran seemed really friendly and outgoing but even though he had a lot to say, at least he was willing to hold a conversation with her.

"It's nice to meet you, Terran.  My name is Chikorocki," she introduced, smiling lightly as she readjusted her leaf-visor to keep the sun out of her eyes.  She then used her head to gesture to the other Pokemon walking around them (the Poochyena, Ratata, Eevee and Plusle and Minun).  Judging by their walks and the speed they were going, she could guess that each of them were either eager, nervous or indifferent about going to the next town.

"Do you think these other Pokemon want to be Explorers, too?  I want to ask, but if they're thinking about something or I'm wrong, I don't want to be a bother to them," she asked him, wondering what he was thinking as he looked around.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/29/2015, 7:21 pm

"Neeeee~ You're not a bother!" The ratatta was now somewhat calm. "The name's Jaxby, neeee~ Nice to meetchya!"

He switched sides quite frequently as he walked alongside the two grass types. His tail twitched sporadically and he bounced in place.

"Neeeee~ I'm so excited!!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/29/2015, 8:08 pm

Terran let out a laugh as he watched Jaxby bounce around him and Chickorocki so much. He was certainly full of energy that was for sure!

"Haha you certainly look like it!"

He smiled at both of his traveling buddies as he went straight for the question that was surely on many of their minds.

"If you both don't mind me asking, why are you both coming along and trying to become explorer's? I gotta say, I'm pretty curious. It's a dangerous world out there so this kinda work isn't going to be easy all the time that's for sure!"

He asked them. He wasn't trying to scare them off so much as make sure that they both knew the potential dangers involved with what they were setting out to accomplish. The world was a big, mysterious place after all!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/29/2015, 11:44 pm

{So when you mentioned Pokemon variations Rocky, I couldn't help myself but try to make one, haha! "Try" is the key word, as I doubt I was successful, but I guess I can always try again in the future. There's a subdued element of Escavalier in this guy, which would probably be something more emphasized in his evolution -- should he ever evolve. But overall, not too much of a  physical change, aside from some coloration differences.}
Andane the Pawniard:

"Just great! It's the big day I've been waiting for and I just HAD to sleep in!! Sonnuva Trubbish!!" A young Pawniard growled to himself as he dashed outside, closing the door to the house he lived in. For several months now -- maybe even a year at this point -- Andane had been living with some village Pokemon he'd befriended by doing odd jobs for them. Although he was more interested in keeping to himself, having a place to call home was nice, especially if it could help keep his mind off of the life he'd lived before. It seemed so far away by now...

"Alright, focus kid... where'd the group head off to...?" The Pawniard glanced about for signs of the other explorer recruits that had set off for the next town over. Placing the hastily tied bag he carried onto the ground, Andane examined the bent angles of the tall grass, the faint sound of laughter in the distance, and the several less obvious pairs of footsteps imprinted into the grass. He looks up, grabbing his bag as he stands up. Having tracked down the direction of the others, the Pawniard readies himself before running forward at full speed. He'd already had a late start, but he had no intentions of falling behind.

As he ran, the dream that he'd had last night resonated in his mind... which was curious. Andane usually didn't remember his dreams, but for this some reason, he couldn't get this one out of his head? And with such vivid imagery... He brushed aside his musings -- adventure awaited him today, and he was going to grab it by the horns! Not too far ahead, he could see the others chatting among each other and he mentally sighed in relief at having not been too far behind.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/30/2015, 2:04 pm

There seems to be a pokemon other then Andane behind the others. Mistletoe, an unusually small eevee seems to be struggling to keep up with the group. Even at her run speed, she can barely keep up with their speedy walking.

"Awwww... Sunnava Trubbish! I hate how tiny I am!" she curses to herself, frowning a tad bit.

Jaxby's tail twitched even more as he explained to the grass type his means for adventure.

"I want to be a geographist! I want to study all the different lands, and create ways for pokemon to travel safely through different terrain!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/1/2015, 9:54 am

As the Pawniard gained ground on the others, he took note of Mistletoe struggling to keep up with the other Pokemon. Slowing his pace to match the small Eevee, Andane glanced down at the Eevee. She certainly was trying her best and it was apparent she didn't want her small size to get the better of her. Andane nodded to himself in understanding as he made his decision and turned his head slightly to face Mistletoe while still keeping on the path the others were taking.

"...You alright?" Andane asked shortly as he kept pace with Mistletoe's running gait. Not wasting more words, he gestured an arm towards Mistletoe -- an offer to carry her if she was willing to accept it.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/1/2015, 10:07 am

The eevee looked up to Andane who towered over her despite what would normally be a small height distance. She gave him a grin... then proceeded to trip over a rock.

"I-I'm alright! Thanks for asking though." She shakes her head, declining his carrying offer. "Oh no! I couldn't burned someone else! I wanna get through this myself!" She gets back up and continues onward, which its only a little slower then Andane's walking pace. "So what's your name, kind stranger?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/1/2015, 8:28 pm

((Dude, Andane looks great!  I'm excited to see him evolve!))

Chikorocki winced in surprise when Jaxby came up to her and Terran, jumping and running around with joy.  She hid behind her leaf until it seemed like he calmed down.  Other than his surprising amount of enthusiasm, he seemed really nice and friendly.  It was just so much at once.

"My name's Chikorocki.  It's good to meet you Jaxby!" she said to the Ratata, hoping he wouldn't burst with energy again and surprise her.  When Terran asked his question, she thought for a brief moment before responding. Jaxby was quicker, so she listened to him speak first.  "That's really nice, Jaxby!  Thinking about the safety of others and you get to explore the rest of the world while doing it!  I wish you the best of luck with that."

She wasn't joking with her statement, either.  It was nice that Pokemon had such dreams and desires for themselves, and it really got her thinking about how to respond next.  Should she just be honest, completely skipping over the transformation that had occurred?

"To be honest, I want to journey the world and explore all kinds of food and drinks!  I used to make this really great tea all the time, until I moved to this area.  I want to scour the world for unique recipes and ingredients to make the best tea I possibly can, so that all Pokemon can like it!" she told them, smiling.  This was the truth.  She had plans to do this once she got back to normal.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/1/2015, 11:36 pm

{Haha, thank you kindly! oddish!~ }

The Pawniard nods in understanding at Mistletoe's statement. While having others around could be useful, Andane couldn't fathom the idea of being entirely reliant on others. If one couldn't stand on their own two feet (or four), what was even the point? He glances down at her with the faintest of smiles on his face before he finally responded.

"My name is Andane. I actually live near the outer edge of Mellawel, so I'm not entirely sure if I've ever met you before? But in any case, the pleasure is all mine, M'lady." He gives a bit of a bow towards the Eevee out of respect.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/1/2015, 11:56 pm

Terran nods at Jaxby's rather eccentric response to his question, smiling at him as he listened to Chickorocki's response to his question. But when she'd finished, he had a rather curious thought. Was Chickorocki really just from somewhere else? Or was it possible that there were other pokemon in this world that had been human once too? There was only one really sure fire way of finding out!

"Tea huh? You must've been a pretty relaxed person back where you used to live. Where're you from?"

He asked her. If she truly was just from this world then it was likely that she'd just respond with a calm and positive name of some other place that he'd never heard of. However....if the reverse was true, then he might have a few extra questions to ask Chickorocki in the future. No matter what though, he kept his cool and kept walking alongside her and Jaxby, a small smile on his face. Having a peaceful walk during the day was nice but doing it with friends felt even better!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/6/2015, 4:50 pm

"Actually, my tea was meant to energize and soothe Pokemon!  You know, for in between and after battles!  I used to have a collection of bottles dedicated to each kind, but other times I would mix and match them and give them away to my friends so they could stay healthy on the go.  If I find some and you two happen to be in the area, I'd be happy to brew some for you!"

Chikorocki was a little surprised by his second question, but tried to think of something fast.

"It's a little embarrassing to state that... I feel uncomfortable telling people I just met where my parents still live..." she told him, puffing up her cheeks a little and looking down.

The main reasons behind keeping her identity secret until the right time, was just to avoid confusion among other Pokemon and to prevent her from being outcast or isolated in a world where there seemed to be no other humans - or at least, if there were any, they were hard to find.  She feared what might happen to her if anyone else found out; all it would take was someone to say that they hate humans, and she might be in serious trouble.  That's why it was such a big deal, but she couldn't confide that in these creatures that she just met.  Not yet, anyway.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 10/10/2015, 7:34 am

Jaxby hopped around for a few seconds before nodding to Chickorocki. He understood the feeling.

"I understand! No one's gonna force ya to say anything~" he chittered as he looked back to the other pokemon.

Mistletoe hopped up then bowed in return. She was eager to see who would be on her team! Perhaps she and Andane would be together? Or would she end up with others...

"I'm Mistletoe!" she said as she walked. "And the pleasure is all mine. I bet everyone else here wouldn't have even noticed if I fell so far behind, so thanks for walking with me. Maybe we'll get to be on the same team!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 10/10/2015, 5:16 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I'd be fine with that..." Andane pauses a moment as he looks ahead before he continues speaking. Getting to know the others present could be helpful for solving a mystery of his own. "Speaking of which, what exactly are you looking for in a team -- what kind of goal would you want your team to fulfill? I know I'm looking to hunt down and explore the unknown."

Andane rubs the back of his head as the two kept walking behind the rest of the explorer team hopefuls. "I, uh, know it's a bit general... but I really like solving mysteries, so joining a team for that purpose aligns with my interests pretty well. How about you?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/10/2015, 7:38 pm

Terran nodded in agreement to what Jaxby said. If Chickorocki didn't want to reveal very much about her then that was completely her decision!

"Agreed Jaxby. Although, I think I might take you up on your offer for tea sometime though. Can't really say that I've ever had it before. At least not here. I'm not from around here either haha."

He told them, looking back and spotting Andane and Misteltoe having fallen behind. He gives a gesture with his head back to them at Chickorocki.

"Think we should slow down a bit and let those two catch up? No sense in leaving someone behind if we can help it."

He asked them.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 10/13/2015, 5:14 pm

"Th-Thank you," Chikorocki murmured, relaxing a little more.  She wouldn't mind making that tea for them at all, though.  That was absolute; especially if they didn't get the chance to stop and enjoy themselves often.  Then it would certainly be deserved.

Looking behind her as Terran suggested to slow down, the Chikorita spotted the tiny Eevee and Pawniard conversing as they tried to keep up.  She knew that feeling all too well, so she immediately slowed down.  "It's a good idea!  If we're all late, then no one will be shamed for it!" she explained, waving her leaf to them.

It felt so weird to be able to control these extra appendages, like a head-leaf and tail.  Almost like it was the same as being able to control a long, high ponytail!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/3/2015, 2:02 pm

"Me? I'm looking for a team who isn't afraid to get down and dirty if needed! But I would also like one where no one gets left behind, no matter what. I want to be able to become friends with teammates, not enemies." Mistletoe explained as she and Andane finally caught up with the rest of the group. She grinned up at the Pawniard and waved her tail to the Chickorita who seemed to be waving to them.

"Oh! Oh!" Jaxby hopped up and down as the two pokemon caught up. "Tea sounds wonderful! Perhaps when Hamlet over there finally creates his paradise, go could set of a place where pokemon can have tea!"

Hamlet, hearing his name, pranced over and bowed slightly. "Why hello, everyone. I do hope you're enjoying yourselves?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 11/11/2015, 2:55 am

Chikorocki was pleased to see the other two come over, stopping her wave and smiling welcomingly.  Jaxby's comment and Hamlet's greeting interested her more than reintroducing herself, however.

"Is that true?" she asked both the Ratata and Poochyena.  "Do you really want to create a paradise?  Is that why you're interested in this exploration team?"

She thought it was an amazing idea, especially since she fantasized about living in a place like that, but she withheld her excitement for it until she was sure that was the case.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/14/2015, 2:58 pm

"That's admirable!" Andane said with a thoughtful smile as he noticed the others finally slow down to let them catch up. He placed his bladed hands behind his head as he momentarily examined the closest Pokemon in the group -- a Treecko, a Chikorita, a Poochyena, and a Rattata. He nodded towards the others, admittedly wanting to finish his conversation with Mistletoe before introducing himself to the others.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next