NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

Post by Maxwell 11/27/2015, 7:56 pm

Mistletoe looks up at Andane and grins before looking at the group. "Is it okay If I continue on? I'm a bit small, so i'm not as fast as you guys..." She frowns as the plusle and minun snicker as they continue forward.

Jaxby and Hamlet nod to her and pat her shoulder before she continues onward. She motions for Andane to follow if he wanted.

"Yeah! I've been looking into areas to start building it, too!" Hamlet smiles.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Relics of Broken Past

Post by Rocky 11/30/2015, 5:08 pm

Chikorocki's smile broadened across her face.  Such a little creatures had amazing dreams!  All this positive talk made her wanna get going as she stepped out of the way to let Mistletoe go ahead of the group.

"I think that's wonderful, ah, H-Halmet, right?  I hope you find the perfect spot!" she cheered, turning around to get back on track.

She then saw the two Electric types snickering.  She hoped that they were merely laughing at an in-joke, but part of her knew that they were making fun of the slow-moving Eevee.  She didn't want to make enemies right away and wasn't much of a confrontational creature, but she did shoot them nasty a look for the next time they turned around.  It was probably a good thing she didn't have fingers anymore.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 11/30/2015, 9:57 pm

Unlike Chikorocki, Andane had very little issue with confrontation. He narrowed his eyes at Pin and Pan, and quickened his pace a bit as he strode up behind the Plusle and Minun twins. "And what, pray tell, is it that you found so funny? I'd certainly hope it wouldn't be a matter at someone else's expense -- such behavior is quite unbecoming of someone who aims to be an expeditionist and rescue helpless Pokemon. But, of course, we all know that... right?"

At this point, Andane's already bass voice has deepened to a near guttural growl, enough to hear the metallic scraping sounds of Andane's lower range of voice. His face was void of emotion as he looked down at Pin and Pan, tapping into the eerie presence that Dark-types often evoked.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/1/2015, 5:35 pm

Terran watched everyone interacting, smiling as Mistletoe seemed to slowly begin to relax and fit into the tiny little group that was traveling with him. As soon as he heard the snickering from the two twins however, his smile faded and was replaced with a look of suspicion. Unlike Andane and Chikorocki however, Terran found it much easier to try and sow peace within a situation rather than fear or intimidation to get answers or to stop a possible snicker at an unfortunate creature's suspense. He followed Andane as he walked ahead up to the Plusle and Minun twins, putting a hand on his shoulder after catching the last of his point.

"Of course we all know that. It isn't nice to laugh at someone else's expense but it's something that can happen from time to time without the person meaning anything in particular. Say I were to trip over a blade of grass right now. Most people would find the irony in the situation pretty funny considering what I am and am capable of right?"

He gives a small smile to Andane before looking to the twins.

"I don't know what you were snickering at but it stands to reason that it bothers my friend here. Would you mind just running on ahead and letting the person in charge know that there will be a small group of us that'll be late to the meeting today? And to make it even more fun, why don't you race each other? I bet one of you might be faster than the other!"

He entices them, a gentle smile gradually forming on his face. He definitely didn't like conflict but there was nothing wrong with a little friendly competition every now and again was there?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/3/2015, 10:53 pm

"Oh, we already know who's faster, so you can take your idea and shove it-" The Pan snapped as her brother quickly covered her mouth, now grinning apologetically.

"Sorry about her... She's... uh..." Pin searches for the right words. "Yeah... We were laughing at something else, so it's no worry!" his voice crack a bit, a clear sign of lying. "No worry at all! We'll... just be on our way..." he quickly drags Pan away.

Hamlet frowns, narrowing his eyes at the retreating back of the twins. "They're lying. I can smell it..."

"It doesn't matter... Let's just go before we're too late." Mistletoe shakes her head and starts forward.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/3/2015, 11:51 pm

"I was afraid of that.  How disappointing," Chikorocki said in response to Hamlet's deduction.  "I guess all the Pokemon in this area aren't all as nice as the rest of you.  I hope I'm not even more wrong once we get to the event."

She continued walking along with Hamlet, Jaxby and the others, still a bit mad at the twin electric types for being laughing.  She was grateful the Pawniard and Terran approached them, but also nervous for what they might do to others during actual expeditions.  The Minun and Plusle were probably the least threatening thing out there, so she wondered what would scare them, what would make them flee in fear?  If she happened to be on a team with them, she'd probably find out.

Then again, there was a whole slew of Pokemon she could also end up with, right?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/7/2015, 12:15 am

"..." Andane watched the Plusle and Minun twins run ahead with a vague sense of distaste before focusing on the task at hand. Namely, getting to the next town over and finally being sorted into an exploration team -- hopefully, not with anyone he'd butt heads with. His mood now settling down from the previous situation, he placed his bladed arms behind his head and walked a bit ahead of the rest of the group, not exactly keen on the idea of being late to the sorting.

In actuality, the thought of who his teammates would be was nerve-wracking.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/7/2015, 4:32 pm

Terran sighs heavily as he watches the plusle and minun twins scamper off, turning to rejoin his traveling buddies and looking to Chikorocki.

"I agree, that was quite disappointing. Then again, it is a good idea to try and resolve future conflicts with our potential partners without violence. Not doing so may wind up having us put our foots in our mouths."

He looks to Andane and gives him a gentle smile.

"I suppose your approach to the issue might have been better but I myself would rather avoid a fight if possible. Sorry if my attempt at resolving the issue bothered you in any way."

He told him politely, walking to match their collective paces as they tried to pick it up and get to the event more quickly.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/9/2015, 2:34 pm

"Already over it." Andane gave a quick and short reply, slightly thankful the Treecko had unknowingly pulled him out of his thoughts regarding the team-building. The longer he could put off that nail-biting anxiety, the better. He glanced over at Terran, noting his laid-back demeanor for later. Andane knew enough about his own person to know that he was a bit of a short fuse -- perhaps having Terran as a teammate would help as a counterbalance? The Treecko had just proven himself as being capable in cooling down potential fights, after all. Turning his attention back to the road ahead, Andane declined the thought -- Terran probably wouldn't be interested in having a short-tempered loose cannon as a teammate.

And of the other Pokemon present, he only knew Mistletoe. She seemed like an easy person to get along with, and certainly had the right kind of spirit for adventure... Thinking back on her words for what she wanted in a team, Andane sighed. He probably shouldn't have confronted Pin and Pan like he had -- it wasn't his place to speak over Mistletoe's own voice. He'd probably botched any attempt to gain her friendship with that stunt -- another person unlikely to be his teammate.

Andane lowered his arms from behind his head, making sure his bag was still slung over his shoulder as he did so. Excluding Terran, Mistletoe, and the twins (for obvious reasons), Andane had three other potential options from the present Pokemon in the Rattata, the Poochyena, and the Chikorita. And that was assuming they weren't judging him for what had just happened.

Then again... there would probably be other Pokemon besides present company at the event. He could aim for presenting a better impression of himself there.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/12/2015, 10:52 pm

Chikorocki wasn't sure if she should remain quiet the rest of their trip, or not.  She wanted to learn more about the world around her, but after that little confrontation, she wasn't sure exactly how to pick up conversation.  Andane had said he was over it and Terran apologized for potentially getting on his nerves, so it was all resolved, right?

"Does anyone know exactly who to talk to once we get there?  Or what they're like?  Or are we all new to this?" she asked, genuinely wondering just how big of deal this kind of event was.  "I've never met the Pokemon responsible for creating this event in the first place."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/21/2015, 2:28 pm

Hamlet trotted next to Chikoroki and looked at her, his yellow eyes sparkling. 

"My uh... Dad is the founder..." he then looked to the ground, a bit embarrassed at the fact. "I don't normally tell people that, but you asked... We would go and see a Mightyena named Sai."

Jaxby ran about in circles once more, more overjoyed that someone knew where to go then Hamlet being the founder's kid.

"Whoo! Lets go then!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/21/2015, 3:56 pm

((I was so hoping there'd be some shout-outs to BtTG!! Not disappointed~))

"Oh!  That's pretty cool!  He must be looking forward to seeing you!" Chikorocki added with a smile.  This was a good way to start getting to know her potential teammates and allies.  Though she was curious why he wasn't already there with him, she brushed it off and didn't want to press this already embarrassed Pokemon for information he may or may not want to give out.  He answered her question, so she just wanted to leave it at that to make things simpler.  They'd all find out more information soon enough, picking up her pace a little bit.

"I don't want you to be late to see him!  He's probably really proud of you for wanting to do this!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/3/2016, 1:16 am

Characters:

((OOC: I thought it might be fun to try writing absolutely awful characters. I apologize preemptively, they are terrible people.))

Nearing a cross-roads, two more Pokemon were making their way towards the meeting place. A Vulpix, with a face like a hive of wasps and a Shinx, which might remind one of a hastily glued-together lamp in an earthquake. Could fall apart at any moment. The weren't speaking to each other, but their proximity suggested they were at least acquainted. Vulpix glanced briefly at the approaching group of Pokemon, never slowing her pace. Shinx was looking everywhere all at once.
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/5/2016, 4:53 pm

The group of pokemon made their way to the crossroads, Hamlet stopping to speak to the Vulpix and the Shinx. He gave them a fanged grin as his tail swished against the ground. 

"Well hey there! You two on your way to Festiva Town too?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/6/2016, 12:37 am

Shinx shook his head frantically at Hamlet, eyes darting between he and the Vulpix. He tucked his head down a little.

"Yeah," the Vulpix answered. She increased her pace, pulling further ahead of the group.

Shinx tiptoed closer to Hamlet. "She's uh.... sorry." He walked in silence for a little bit, warily watching his acquaintance further up.

"I didn't even want to go, you know," he said, once he was sure she was out of earshot. "Big dungeons, savage enemies, wandering around in the wilderness, it's all so uncivilized. And then she shows up out of nowhere and-"

"Do you think my hearing is so poor?" Vulpix shouted over her shoulder. "Shut your tiny mouth and get moving."
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/6/2016, 3:59 pm

Chikorocki tensed as the Vulpix and Shinx pushed their way to the front of the group.  They were just behind Andane and Mistletoe now, since those two took off to avoid further conflicts.  The chubby grass type's lips pursed and her eyes widened at the attitude being thrown back and forth between the red Pokemon and black-and-blue Pokemon.

"S-Such hostility.  But showing up out of nowhere..." she murmured to herself.  "I should just focus on staying out of her way... or staying on some kind of good side..."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/6/2016, 11:32 pm

Andane glanced back, acknowledging the two new traveling Pokemon that had joined them before returning his attention to the path before them. Hopefully, Festiva town wouldn't be too much further away after how far the group had walked so far. His gaze lowered a bit, his focus not entirely interested in the squabbling of the Vulpix and Shinx. It was entirely possible that either of them could also be his partners, but his thoughts were on other things -- more specifically, the dreams that he had had last night. It wasn't the first of its kind, but it had been the strongest to resonate in his thoughts... There was just something about them that told him he wasn't from here, which he already knew. He knew that he wasn't born a Pokemon, but something else. And with every day that passed, Andane seemed to forget more and more of that former life.

He looked up, no longer interested in dwelling on such things. There was little in his past that he could learn from now.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/17/2016, 1:09 am

Luciferine gained on Andane and Mistletoe. She slowed her pace, watching the tiny Eevee scurrying along. It seemed like she was taking about three paces to Andanes' every step or so. The fire in her eyes dimmed slightly, like a cloud passing over the sun.

"Try breathing through your nose, and out your mouth. You're less likely to get stitches in your side that way." was all she said, before pulling ahead again.

Further back, Lucerian whispered to Hamlet and Chikocki, "Chh. She's a real piece a' work, ain't she?"
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/17/2016, 7:33 pm

Chiko jumped a little when Lucerian whispered to her and Hamlet, smiling meekly at the Shinx before responding with her opinion to this introduction.

"I don't think I've seen such a mood-change before," she exhaled, glancing back between the leading walkers and Lucerian.  "I-I don't know if I should ask if there is a reason for this, or... I don't want to be so intrusive!"

As she looked up again, Chikorocki noticed that it wasn't too much farther until they hit Festiva Town.  It only looked about half a mile away!  Time flew when there were so many Pokemon to talk to!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/22/2016, 12:42 pm

Mistletoe's eyes glittered admirably as the Vulpix passed. She stood up straight and followed the directions given, quickening her pace a little bit; two for Andane's one instead of three. 

"Th-thank you!" She squeaked, before looking at the Pawniard. "Look! We're almost there!"

Sure enough, the gates to Festiva town were just down the road. Several pokemon eagerly began to run for the gate, including Jaxby and even Mistletoe, who stumbled quite a bit.

Hamlet watched the Vulpix walk faster then everyone and sighed.

"Perhaps it's something that'll be explained later on?" he questioned as he looked at the gates and everyone running for them.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/25/2016, 7:52 pm

(OOC: Sorry about the late reply! I wasn't really sure how to reply to be honest! ^^; )

Terran fell silent as he watched the others around him interacting, watching the new arrival's the closest of all. While he wasn't a shy person by nature, there was something about the new fire type fox pokemon that made him on edge. Perhaps it was because of their typing? Nevertheless, he watched as several of the pokemon around them began to eagerly sprint for the gate that was close in front of them. He smiled and gave a sort of half grin at Chickorocki before he too started to jog ahead of the group. "Race you all there!" He shouted, turning back around and starting to run up to join the others. It quickly became clear that the Treecko's lithe, skinny form was much more suited to running as he soon overtook Jaxby and Mistletoe sprinting. Treecko's were fast pokemon after all! But as he watched Mistletoe stumbling, he smiled and slowed his pace to match hers before he offered his three-pronged gecko hand to her. "Want a hand?" He asked, eager to reach the gates but at the same time not wishing to let the others fall behind. It would've been rude to do so after all!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/26/2016, 1:44 pm

As Mistletoe and the others ran ahead, Andane made no effort to increase his walking speed and instead opted to maintain his current gait. Sure enough, he was just as excited as the others to finally be reaching Festiva Town, but he didn't want to tire himself out before he got there. After all, who knew what the team-sorting would consist of? And also... being able to put distance between himself and the others might be for the best -- probably for their benefit. He let out a soft exhale as the group thinned out, not afraid to admit he was a bit relieved that there were less Pokemon around. Having a lot of Pokemon around was... It tended to feel rather congested to him, and he was glad he had a bit more breathing room now. Recalling the name of the Pokemon that had been mentioned before by Hamlet -- Sai the Mightyena -- Andane kept his gaze low as he tried to not attract attention to himself. That was the name of the Pokemon that they had to find in Festiva Town. With his bag of personal items still in his clawed hands, he continued to make his way to the town's gates, noting that some other Pokemon in the traveling group had also opted not to run over.

Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 4/30/2016, 11:32 pm

Luciferine cast an apathetic gaze at the others sprinting past. She took a deep slow breath, then kicked off with her powerful hind legs. She wasn't quite as fast as the passing Treeko, but that just made it a challenge. Something like a small knife made her heart throb. The echo of a memory, 'You're too slow! What a waste.' She pounded her anger into the dirt with every stroke. Just a little faster,.....

Lucerian seemed to deflate a little, watching the other Pokemon start to run.

"They all seem so excited about this,..." he whispered to himself. If anything, his pace slowed. The more distance between himself and the Vulpix the better. He knew she wouldn't let him back out, she'd track him down and drag him back but at least for now he could hang back and take a breather.
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/5/2016, 12:11 am

Even though she wasn't keen on racing, Chikorocki felt pressured to keep up, even though she didn't have to.  It was mainly because she didn't want to miss out on anything, but another part of her didn't want to behave so suspiciously.

Never having been a fast runner in her previous form, Chiko struggled to keep up.  Her larger body and legs net her some longer strides, but it wasn't much compared to the bipedal Pokemon.  She wasn't exactly built for speed, but when she was going fast enough, pushing herself to the limit - uh oh!

Chikorocki was going as fast as she could, panting and sweating and building momentum.  With her weight going at full force, she couldn't stop herself safely anymore!  All she could do was...

"WAAAAHHH, LOOK OUT!!  I CAN'T STOP!!"

She was sure to run into someone or something!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/15/2016, 10:20 am

Mistletoe puffed out her tiny chest and shook her head at the offered help as she picked up speed as well. She blew past everyone with almost graceful leaps and bounds, almost catching up to Chikoroki even. Her maximum pace matched up with Luciferine. 

There was another group just reaching the gate of Festiva town; who managed to get out of the way... except one. The Froakie was run over by the unstoppable grass type. Chikoroki finally managed to come to a stop. If she looks back, there's a bidoof, a murkrow, and snorunt helping the poor frog up. The froakie laughed about the incident and flashed the Chikorita a thumbs up.

Hamlet slowed his pace to match Lucerian, looking to the shinx.

"Hey, you alright over here?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum