NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

4 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Star Phoenix 9/12/2016, 11:52 am

Cerise nodded in response to what Wes suggested, a look of concern spread across his face. "The sooner we get out of here, the better. Loka and Marley can't wait forever, and I think it'd be better not to linger around this place."

Undoubtedly, the group was sure to run into Bansheeon again, though they'd need to be tactical about how they approached that particular situation. First, they needed to ensure the safety of their friends who'd been taken captive. The breeder caught the fleeting smile of Yuno and he sheepishly smiled back. It was clear that Yuno was very much aware of the depressed atmosphere of the group due to the events that had just occurred. Between the revelation of Bansheeon and the currently comatose states of Espeon and Chimecho, the group had been dealt a heavy blow. And even knowing that, it was somewhat comforting to know that at least one of the group was prepared to at least try to give some semblance of hope.

"How are you two doing, by the way? You were both unconscious for a while when Bansheeon made its move." Cerise's eyebrows knitted in concern as he recalled the deathly still bodies of Yuno and Wes only a few moments ago. There was something unsettling about the looks that had been on their faces in that moment, and Cerise fought the shudder that rippled throughout his spine as the thought crossed his mind.

"I do agree that there must be something we can do, no? It's just the matter of what that I'm unsure of! And I know the humans are planning to do something possibly dangerous soon, that much is easy to see." Goomy glubbed, a small cluster of bubbles escaping her mouth as she spoke. Pawniard immediately motioned towards Meep, then the bubbles. Gleefully, Pawniard popped the nearest bubble with its blade, then looked over to the Mareep, waiting to see if the other baby Pokemon to follow suit.

"...You need not do anything aside from being there to support our human comrades." Honedge finally spoke, turning away from the Pokemon Center window to join the other Pokemon. "That alone will be enough."

"I... I see." Goomy feel silent, while Quilladin simply shrugged before waiting to see if anyone else had any suggestions.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 11 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Rocky 11/10/2016, 1:47 pm

((Sorry for the lack of posting, friends! Let's resume the story!!))

Hearing Rotom’s amateur strumming, playing one of the first songs he’d ever learned as a kid, it brought fresh tears filled with memories to his eyes. He remembered what made this journey special; the love he felt coming from his family before he left Pewter City, the encouragement he’d been given from various people he met along the way, and the special bond he made with his new traveling partners. All of it meant something special to him.

Wiping his nose and eyes free from the waterworks they created, he smiled at Rotom. “That’s right, I learned that one in Pallet Town, way back when! It’s a hard one to forget,” he told the Avatar. “You’re not bad, I have to say. Acoustic or electric, you’re probably a lot more musical than you think! It makes me wonder if any other Pokemon can play music like this!”

He then took a few deep breaths and felt the color and life return to him. It was time to kick the darkness to the curb and turn to brighter days. “Let’s see if we can generate that feeling in everyone else! Pass it back to me? I have an idea!” Decoda gestured to Rotom after donning his gear and taking his hair out from under the case’s strap.

Back downstairs, Meep happily began to nudge against Pawniard's little bladed hand, but gently so as not to hurt itself. It’s tiny mouth opened to bleet playfully before wagging its tail and proceeding to pop the bubbles with its tiny horns. It really liked the sound the bubbles made upon bursting!

Marshtomp nodded to Quilladin and Goomy’s words, their points making sense. It was through strong feelings that she, like Chimecho’s evolution through friendship, evolved from Mudkip, and it was likely Quilladin went through a similar transformation with his trainer. Now, in this time of great unease, they needed to give back to their trainers that same strength. “I am in agreement, so we should act-“

She was halted by the presence of Catia and her returning Pokemon. She wasn’t entirely sure why her companion had so much difficulty with this trainer, but it was because of her disagreement with Poochy that helped Marshtomp reach this point of understanding with Decoda. It looked like Poochy also had reached the next stage in evolution, so maybe he was a different person too?

“I was Mudkip, but now I am Marshtomp,” she said, offering a fin to the four-pawed Pokemon. “I would like to reintroduce myself, but first, I feel that I speak for both of my partners when I say we need to establish camaraderie among ourselves. It is because of this place that our friends are acting so strangely, so we need to stay united and escape as soon as possible.” She clutched Chimecho’s ball with her other fin and glanced over at Wes and Espeon.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/22/2017, 4:58 pm

((I am the queen of LATE REPLIES))

Rotom nods and smiles as he hands the guitar back to Decoda, his stupid grin on his face. The avatar loved music, all types really. But his favorite was definite acoustics. He was always eager to hear Decoda play, even if it was just a few strums.

"Sir Decoda, what is your plan?" he asks, floating upside down as per usual. "And is there any way that I may be of assistance?"

------------

"I'm okay..." Yuno sighs softly. "Just a bit disoriented, is all. After all, it isn't everyday where a ghost tries to kill us."

The ascended was a bit unnerved with everything that had transpired, definitely agreeing with the suggestion of leaving town. Even after all of this, everything still felt wrong. She shuddered and looked around, the feeling of uneasiness
growing. "...I'm really hoping that it isn't just me, but I feel like we're being watched...."

"No, I feel it too." Wes strokes the fur of his unconscious pokemon with a rather unusual calm. "It feels like there are eyes everywhere. What about the rest of you?" He addresses Cerise and Catia.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/24/2017, 1:20 pm

"No... I don't think so. But considering what just happened, I wouldn't be surprised if more strange stuff is going to happen." Cerise furrowed his brows, and crossed his arms. Apparently, they were sensing something beyond his scope. "We should get going as soon as possible -- I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary."

He looks towards the stairs as the sounds of guitar strums floated down towards them. "Decoda's still up there, I guess?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 7/3/2017, 8:14 pm

Having collected everything he could, he replied to Rotom, "We're going to march right out of this funk as a team!"

Swinging the guitar around to his front, he began to play some more upbeat music1, humming along to some unheard lyrics.  He broke off his hum and his music after finishing the first part of his medley in order to open the door and leave the room.  He headed down the stairs and continued the second part of his musical medley.

Marshtomp and Meep both looked up to see Decoda proudly returning to them, his once-cold eyes now gleaming with life.  Even Chimecho popped out of her ball, feeling much safer by the levity in her friend's song.  The musician grinned at the reaction he'd gotten and had begun to sing the next part out loud2.

"I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be bold
To risk it all and not forget
The lessons that I hold
I wanna go where no one's been
Far beyond the crowd
Learn the ways to take command
Use the power that's in my hand!

Let us go and rescue our friends!
The sooner we leave here, the better off we'll be~
Let us go and rescue our friends!
Put ourselves to the test
and be better than all the rest!"

He finished standing at the exit of the place, chuckling as he received three happy hugs from his partners.  He returned their affections with nose nuzzles before getting up and turning to his human traveling companions.

"Well?  You all ready?" he winked as he turned heel and left the building.  He didn't go too far though.  He was waiting patiently outside for them, playing another part3 of his medley.

(((1 - video plays from 0:00 to 1:03
2 - video plays from 1:10 to 1:46
3 - video plays from 2:04 to 3:05)))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/11/2017, 11:33 am

(If Luna is the Queen then that would probably make me the King lol. Sorry I'm late everyone! Let's get this thing rolling once again!)

Poochy sniffs at Marshtomp's fin, hearing his words but raising his head back up over the top of his Marshtomp's. I had already figured that out by my own master's strange fits as she was trying to sleep. It is simply a shame that you all could not have realized this before having acted so rashly beforehand. He states coldly. However, looking back at his own master who was starting to converse with Wes, Yuno, Decoda and Cerise, he sighs and turns back to the other pokemon. I can only agree with all of you when you say that we should escape as soon as possible. My master and I stumbled upon something very....unsettling when visiting Umbreon's grave moments ago.

Catia nods to Wes' question. "Yes, I believe it does feel like that. But that was well warranted. Something strange happened when Poochy and I were visiting Umbreon's grave a few moments ago. We saw Umbreon's ghost! Or....that's what I think it was anyways.
He took on this terrifying new form while Poochy and I were fighting him. I-I don't even know what to make out of it at all...."
The trainer says, sounding clearly spooked by the events that had transpired.

Poochy and Catia both hear the sounds of Decoda's guitar and slowly a gentle smile spreads on her face. She walks over to Yuno and takes her hand. "Let's get our stuff and get out of here Yuno. Together." She says with a smile.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/4/2017, 1:39 pm

Marshtomp acknowledged Poochy's words, keeping them in the back of her mind.  Now that the group was finally realizing what was happening, she didn't want to bog down the mood by thinking about more supernatural occurrences.  Instead, she and her other two team members kept jovially bouncing around the singing and strumming guitarist.

When Decoda finished his playing, he stopped to put away his guitar and withdrew his companions back into their balls, even more ready for travel.  He kept thinking about getting back to Loka and Marley, hoping they were still okay.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 11/27/2017, 2:25 pm

Rotom places a hand on Decoda's shoulder and gives a cheesy grin.

"We now have an objective to focus on, right Sir Decoda?" He speaks as he heads for the door. "I do believe that everyone is ready to go, but If my memory serves me... Lady Yuno wanted to see Reshiram about a faster way to Fuchsia City?" He opens the door and stops. "Perhaps we could accompany her? So far, you've only been speaking to the lesser Avatars. Reshiram could possibly provide more information. B-But we don't have to!!"

------------

Yuno nods and kisses Catia's hand before grabbing her bag. "I'm ready, but is It okay if I go see Reshiram about a ride? It would help us get to where we're needed faster..."

"We could use all the power we could get. What does everyone else think?" Wes comments.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/27/2017, 5:29 pm

Catia nods to Yuno’s question. “Of course. You don’t have to ask my permission to see her. I’ll just wait for you here and talk to the others while you do that. Unless you want me to come with you?” She asks, looking at Wes and nodding. “Getting a ride from Reshiram is a good idea. I would see what Entei could do to help us out but....He’s sort of....in timeout.”

Poochy walks up to Wes and stares up at him for a moment before walking over to stand by Catia’s side. Something felt off within the room but he couldn’t quite put his paw on it....Was it Bansheeon’s absence that made him nervous? Or was it just him being paranoid....?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/4/2017, 12:25 pm

Decoda nodded and listened to Rotom carefully.  He couldn't help but tease Rotom about seeing Reshiram.  "Rotom, do you think you're a lesser Avatar?!  Even though you've been one of the most helpful Pokemon a guy could know?  Hahaha, you're much more humble than I thought!"

He smiled at his companion and winked.  "I think right now, the faster the better.  We have to pull all our resources together and save our friends," he finished, having felt much more confident in this decision.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/29/2018, 9:26 pm

(Well... Hm. I'm just gonna fall in line with previous posters, and dub myself the Grand Duke of late replies, ehehe...)

Cerise faintly smiled as Decoda made his way downstairs. He was glad to see that his friend was in a positive mood, despite the turmoil that the group had gone through. It really felt as though they were passing through the eye of the storm, so maybe having someone with a better outlook on the situation could be a good thing? At least, that's what Cerise could only assume as he saw Decoda strumming away at his guitar.

But this was no time to dawdle. He still wanted to get out of Lavender Town as soon as possible, and it seemed as though the rest of his friends were finally assembled and just about ready to go. Cerise took a moment to assess everything - Decoda seemed to be in deep conversation with Rotom, and the soft laughter he could faintly hear gave him the impression that the topic that the two were discussing was far from grim. Catia and Yuno were huddling together, possibly making out. Cerise wasn't sure from where he stood, nor was he especially interested in finding out - tragedy could bring people together, and if it strengthened their bond, then Cerise could only see that as being positive for the group as a whole.

Truly, Cerise's concern was on Wes. The breeder glanced over worriedly, mulling over the inner trauma that he could only imagine the older boy was experiencing. And sure, Wes hadn't exactly curled up into a ball and cried, but... Maybe he was the kind to hold back his pain in front of others? Loka would probably know what to say to help, but Cerise just felt... helpless as he stood. What could he do to contribute to the group? Sure, things were fine now, but over the long term? Cerise couldn't help but feel overwhelmed at the enormity of what was to come. Saving Loka and Marley, possibly another showdown with Bansheeon if need be, the murky mythos surrounding the Avatars...

He breathed in deeply.

And then exhaled.

He had no vocal response in regards to the Reshiram situation, simply shrugging when Wes asked. Maybe it'd be better for those more knowledgeable of the situation take the lead? Unlatching his Pokeballs, he withdrew Goomy and Pawniard, who were deep in thought and playing with bubbles, respectively. When Cerise reached for Quilladin's Pokeball, the green hedgehog held out his hands in protest and waddled over to its trainer. The newly evolved Pokemon opted to hold the hand of Cerise, as though to say that it wouldn't let Cerise be alone. The hedgehog looked up at him, flexing its muscles with a wink, letting out a small chuckle from Cerise.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/29/2018, 10:00 pm

Yuno nodded. "I'll go. Just wait here with the others and I'll be back. Asking mom shouldn't take too long!" With that she took a step back and dissapated in a burst of white flame. 

Wes sighed, picking up his espeon and petting her gently. There was a lot going through his head, though he physically showed no pain. Instead, he set his gaze on the tower that loomed over them. He said nothing, but the glazed look in his eyes showed every emotion he had,  Grief and rage most prominent. Espeon looked up at him with a worried expression before pawing comfortingly at his cheek in an attempt to cheep him up. 

"Sir Decoda, I know I am a lesser avatar! That's how the pantheons have been written for hundreds of years!" Rotom grinned as he putzed about, his electrical sights falling to Cerise. "Allow me a moment, Sir Decoda."

Rotom floated over to the poncho wearing youth and patted his back somewhat awkwardly. "There, there, Sir Cerise. I have taken the proper initiave to bring you comfort and reassurance! Everything will turn out well enough."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/6/2018, 7:51 pm

"...Maybe." Cerise couldn't help but feel plagued by doubts despite Rotom's words. He releases Quilladin's hand to cross his arms across his chest, his brows furrowed. With so much going on over the past day, his thoughts felt murky and disoriented. Breathing out again, he focuses briefly at the spot where Yuno just stood, now feeling more assured of is previous thought process - to let one of the others who knew more about the situation take the lead. Or rather, the situations. Rescuing Loka and Marley was more short-term, their current Avatar predicament seemed to be more long-term, and Cerise wasn't quite sure where Bansheeon would fit in terms of scale and urgency. "I wish I could feel more confident about what comes next... but thanks anyway, Rotom."

Remembering his earlier messages to Zoe, Cerise pulls out his PokeGear and begins jotting down notes, from the disabling of Psychic-type Pokemon, to the possible theory of spontaneous action leading to Bansheeon's egg, to Umbreon's grave and ghost that Catia had mentioned. He couldn't be sure that everything was related to the ghost-type eeveelution, but it might be better to catalog too much rather than too little. Once he revised this draft, he planned to send his current findings to Zoe and Professor Green - maybe they could add more to what had already been learned? Cerise paused for a moment as he wrapped up what he remembered Catia saying, only just now noticing that she had a strange new Pokemon with her. It resembled Poochy somewhat, but...

He switches from his PokeGear to his PokeDex, scrolling down to Poochyena's entry, then swiped over to its evolution. He let out a small "Ah" of realization, due to witnessing the end-product of a Poochyena's evolution. And just as the ghost of Umbreon had stated, the golden crystal unique to Poochy drew no surprise from the Breeder - despite the PokeDex entry showing otherwise, Cerise didn't see it as strange at all. Turning off the device, Cerise forced himself to smile a bit - for Decoda, Catia, and himself, all of their starting partners had grown in the short time that they'd been together. But even as he tried to focus on something positive... he couldn't help but shudder as the memory of a pained Espeon crumpled on the ground flashed back to the surface of his mind.

He needed a distraction.

"C-Catia! I see Poochy's evolved? Well, I'm guessing as much, anyway - Congratulations on that!"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/12/2018, 2:06 am

Catia snaps out of her thoughts when Cerise mentions her Pokémon’s new evolution. She smiles at him, but something in her eyes showed that she had something else on her mind. “O-Oh! Y-Yeah! Poochy evolved when I was-!” Her eyes widen a little as the memory of facing the ghostly Umbreon flashes through her mind. Though her smile had momentarily vanished, it slowly returns as she nods at Cerise. “He evolved in order to protect me. He’s such a brave Pokémon. I think I’d be very lost without him.”

She pauses as she looks over at Espeon, her smile vanishing again. She takes a deep breath and walks over to him. “Hey Wes...? How is she doing? I wasn’t here for that whole Bansheeon incident so....Is there anything I can do to help?”

Poochy looks up at the Espeon, narrowing his eyes. He knew that the disturbance before had something to do with the Bansheeon from before but because of the ghostly visage of Umbreon, he wasn’t sure of anything anymore. He pads over to sit next to Catia, watching the goings on from his spot next to his trainer.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/11/2018, 9:18 pm

Decoda, waiting for Yuno to return, kept thinking about Reshiram.  He had never seen a Pokemon of that kind before.  Of course, before this whole adventure, he'd never even seen a Legendary Pokemon!  While this thought alone was very exciting, he also cringed at the idea of what they would do with Reshiram once it got here...

Ride it.

Riding Pokemon was not Decoda's thing.  At all.
In fact, he was terrified of doing so.  Would he fall off?  Would he hurt the Pokemon?  Would he get hurt if it bucked him off or crashed him into something?  How badly would he be injured?!  All these thoughts came to him as he thought about using this method of transportation.  It reminded him of when he was little...

There was this ranch his father and mother took him to, many years before he obtained his first Pokemon.  He remembered there were lots of Pokemon here, but he couldn't exactly recall every detail about them.  He once tried to ride a Pokemon, only for it to go wild on him and cause chaos all throughout the ranch!  It was this little girl with black hair and a fierce gaze that stopped the rampaging Pokemon.  She also helped Decoda down and patched up his wounds...

If only he had her with him now, then he wouldn't have to worry about riding Pokemon! She would help him if things got bad...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/13/2018, 9:44 am

Wes frowned and sighed. "She'll be fine. She just needs time to fully recover... if she can." While his face remained stoic, his eyes were full of worry; and he knew it. He lowered his steel colored shades over his eyes. "There's nothing you can do for her. Just focus on the mission at hand."

His voice was a tad cold, and his movements as he walked bast the martial artist were rigid. He seemed just... dead inside. and done with today.

It wasnt long before Yuno returned, the massive white dragon towering behind her. The girl had a bright smile on her face as the legendary pokemon bent down so the group could access it's back. 

"It's super simple; if you feel unsafe, just use her feathers as a makeshift seat belt. Tie them around yourself and you won't fall. If you somehow do, I can catch you." Yuno spoke, offering her assistance in any way she could.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The cells were dimly lit. Marley was huddles in the farthest corner, staring at the dead and broken pokegear on her wrist. She knew Decoda and his friends would come for her. Maybe they could help that other girl too.

The other girl.

They kept taking her and bringing her back. Each time, she acted different. The first couple times, this person would fight tooth and nail; throwing punches, biting, scratching, kicking. Now... she's acting like she accepted this fate.

"Quit yer mopin' in that corner." The girl spoke, making Marley jump. "We need ta focus on gettin' outta here." Her flaming red eye scanned the dark halls as Marley slowly left the corner. Though she was right; this girl was merely acting.

"What were they doing to you...?"

"...Don' worry 'bout it. But I'm on borrowed time."

"Who are you?"

"Th' name's Loka."

"I-I'm Marley."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/18/2018, 3:48 pm

Nodding in response to Yuno's advice, Cerise ensures that the remainder of his team is returned to their Pokeballs before he hoists himself onto Reshiram. After all, he didn't want to overburden the Legendary with more weight than it could hold. Cautiously, he grips the Pokemon's feathery exterior to secure himself, and then glances down to the others and shoots them a thumbs up. For the most part, it seemed like everyone was mulling over their own respective thoughts -- Cerise was no exception to that -- but maybe getting the chance to ride a Legendary Pokemon like Reshiram could be a nice change of pace?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/24/2018, 8:39 pm

Catia looks up at Reshiram and grins, waving to her. “Heeey! Good to see you Reshiram!” She walks up to Yuno and hugs her, whispering into her ear. “Remind me to take you out to dinner when this is all over. I think we could both use the time to ourselves.” She tells her, letting go of her and looking over at Poochy.

The Dark Pokemon only nods to Catia, padding up to her and sitting down obediently as it barks up at her. He knew that the only safe way to transport himself with his master was in his pokeball. He never really liked his capsulated ‘cage’ as he liked to call it. But he knew it was the only way.

Catia smiles and taps Poochy on the head with his pokeball, the ball letting out a thin laser beam to store away the newly evolved Pokémon inside. Then a quick hop and some climbing later and she’s safely on top of Reshiram’s back. She giggles, thinking about Yuno saving her if she fell off. It sounded so cute in her head; like a superhero saving a damsel in distress. The idea of it felt good to let run around in her head. But something else also bloomed in her head; a thought. Why was she so happy all of a sudden? It felt so strange....What happened between Poochy and that specter of Umbreon in the Pokemon Tower? What had they talked about? She knew she had to ask somebody....Maybe Entei would know something? She made a point to go and ask him later.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/27/2018, 6:09 pm

Decoda took his sweet time putting away his guitar as the massive legendary monster came over to the group.  He checked everything on him, from his pockets, to his Pokeballs to his 'dex and belt.  He wanted to make sure he had everything on him for this.

Of course, he was stalling while the others got on.

His hands shook like the first time he ever picked up a guitar.  His fingers twitched as if he were plucking away at the strings.  His teeth chattered and his knees shook, almost like he'd been stuck in the snow for hours.  He carefully approached Reshiram, holding up a shaking hand to wave to them.

"D-Don't m-mind me!  J-Just g-getting r-ready, is all!" the redhead grimaced.

He proceeded to make baby steps toward the giant fluffy dragon, trying to remember how to breathe.  Having a heart attack while flying was not recommended by anyone ever, so he had to keep that in mind.  He was doing this for Loka, for Marley, for his friends... he was doing this because he really wanted to.

Finally, he climbed aboard, feeling the soft feathers of the beast embrace every part of him.  It helped that this was a being one of them knew very well, but it still frightened him.  Still shaking, Decoda tied himself down at every possible angle with his feathers.  He knotted his legs, one of his arms, and his waist down, for good measure.  Even after all that, his breathing was still very heavy.

"O-Ok-kay... I'm... I'm... I'm ready..." he stammered.

He was not ready, but he had to tell them something.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 12/12/2018, 8:13 pm

((Oh shit it was my turn.))

Before any of them could blink, they were up in the air. Reshiram settled into an even flight, minimal turbulence. She moves her feathers in a way so that her passengers are hit by the least amount of wind. What would have taken a very long walk, took about an hour of flight.

The massive legendary touched down a bit away from the city, so they wouldn't be seen. Reshiram let's everyone off, before leaning down.

"This is as far as I can take you. Please stay safe... And don't be afraid to use your gifts, especially if you find yourselves in danger." The Pokemon of Truth turns to Catia. "Protect my child. If anything happens to her, you will not exist." 

Rotom buzzed the pokegear on Decodas wrist, lighting up with his face. "Sir Decoda, I took a look into events around Fuschia City, and I found that there is a masquerade tonight to celebrate the opening of the new music hall. Perhaps that would be the best time to strike?" 

Wes nodded to this information. "We go undercover. Some of us provide a distraction so the rest can go in and rescue Marley and Loka. Our new course of action is to divide up and infiltrate. Im open to any and all suggestions."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/20/2018, 6:09 pm

Decoda was beyond frightened by the trip.  He had accidentally ripped some of the feathers of the legendary beast, and had an awful time dismounting.  Shaken and stirred, his hair and clothes a tangled, wrinkled mess, Decoda's empty stare left his face when Rotom snapped him back into reality.

Decoda jumped, hearing his companion's voice.  "Oh, oh!  Is there?!  G-Good researching, b-buddy!"

Then Wes came up with a really good plan - some distract, some rescue.  While Decoda was quickly becoming aware of the fact that Rotom said 'Music Hall' and that was kind of his thing, he also understood that Loka and Marley were his friends too.  He stood in silence, thinking to himself for a minute.

If he were to lure any security away from their posts, possibly with his music, he would for sure let the others execute the rescue mission perfectly!  Or, maybe someone else would want to act as a decoy, like Catia or Cerise... but what could they offer to distract everyone?

"I..." he began, turning to the others, still a bit shaken from the ride.  "I volunteer to distract everyone.  My Pokemon and I can lure away anyone that might be troublesome for the rest of you."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 12/23/2018, 7:43 pm

Now dismounted, Cerise nodded in response to Wes' proposed course of action. Initially, he wanted to act as a decoy, but... it was also important to take into account the strengths of his Pokemon team, so the young man changed his mind. "Between Goomy, Pawniard, and Honedge if it feels cooperative, I'd be better used as part of the infiltration team. Speaking of which... Rotom, is it possible for you to get us a map of the specific area we'll be operating in? Wouldn't want any of us going in blind."

Trying to force himself to stay positive had been more taxing than he'd thought. For now, it'd be a better use of his energy to stay focused on what had to be done to save Loka and Marley. Maybe afterwards, then, they could smile sincerely again.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/2/2019, 9:24 pm

Catia dismounts from Reshiram’s back, offering her hand to Yuno to help her down as well. When she was addressed directly by the legendary Pokémon, she only smiles up at her. “You can relax Reshiram. If there’s anything I can do to stop Yuno from coming to any harm, I won’t hesitate to do so. That being said, I don’t think Entei would be very happy about me ceasing to exist~” She teases the Pokémon of Truth.

She hears Wes’ statement and nods to everyone’s suggestions. “I think Decoda being a part of the distraction is a great idea. You could play on your guitar or something to gather a bunch of people and keep them out of our way. As for me....I’m not much use as far as distractions go. But with my shoulder like this” She gestures to her still broken shoulder. “I can’t do much. I would say I would be best suited to infiltration given my athletic ability but I feel almost like a burden to you as I am now. I’m sorry.” She flinches a little when she says those words. They hurt....a lot. But with her arm out of commission and her abilities dampened because of it, the best she could offer would be her Pokémon’s help. “The best I can do is offer Poochy, Fang or Fox’s help if you’ll take them. Poochy recently evolved so maybe his strength will be useful to you?” She suggests.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/5/2019, 5:50 am

Reshiram gives the group a nod, and Yuno a gentle nuzzle, before taking off. The force of the beast taking flight sent out a massive gust of wind, nearly knocking everyone off their feet. The porcelain girl looked around, seeing the gates to the city further town the road, passed the trees. She could make out two Pokemon sitting there, unmoving and waiting ever so patiently; the bone armored houndoom that had pulled Umbreon from the fire, and Sparx; Loka's trusted Luxray.

"They really did wait for us as he said he would. With them, this can go even smoother!" Yuno began getting excited.

"As a Luxray, Sparx has x-ray vision. Houndoom have an excellent nose, and can be super silent when needed, like Mightyena." Wes interjected. "They're also extra firepower for us, AND they'll be at 100%, unlike most of us." He noted which team everyone decided on, before looking to Decoda. He desperately didn't want the musician on his own; who knows what may happen... "Then I'll join Decoda as a distraction. Is this our final decision as to teams?"

While the two spoke, everyone could feel the morale of the little group begin to rise. Even rotom got in on it, as he held out a hand, a holographic map of what everyone could guess was the music hall flickered into view. Entrances were highlighted in yellow, security was in red, and anything important and electronic (control panels, security key pads, fuse boxes, etc) were in green. Using his other hand, he pulled up information on the event, which as everyone read it, was a more formal event. No invitation required, but dress up was needed. 

"Pokemon are permitted, so long as they have some form of formal accessory upon their person." He frowned. "I think I will remain in the pokegear, and i do not think I'll look in a bowtie. As for the map..." everyone's pokegear and Wes's PD*A beeped. "I sent you all a copy to help you through. I will do what I can to keep into contact with each of you." A headset digitalized onto his head and he grinned brightly. With this, he would be able to be on all comms with each member of the operation.

Last edited by Luna on 1/6/2019, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a little more)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/8/2019, 6:53 pm

Decoda looked at Cerise and Catia as his fear dissipated into melancholy.  They began as a team of Pokemon trainers, recruited for their potential and warned about suspicious activity throughout the region.  Now they were caught in the middle of something they hardly knew about... some of them got hurt, and one of them lost their lives... all they knew was that they had to save the innocents entangled in this web of confusion.  What a mess...

"Catia, broken limbs or not, you're still a natural born fighter and you can still command all three of your Pokemon, right?" Decoda said, cheering her on.  He then looked to Cerise.  "I know you're a clever guy, the most clever I'd ever known!"

With a big grin, he nodded to Yuno.  "You've already helped us more than we ever imagined.  I can't thank you enough," he sighed, thusly finishing his thanks to Wesley.  "I really appreciate your back up, pal.  We can easily rock this distraction mission!  With that being said, I'm a hundred-percent comfortable with this set up!"

The solemn look on his face became brighter the more he furthered efforts to boost everyone up.  The Pokeballs on his belt became warm around his waist, indicating he'd also inspired his team of three.  There was just one teensy-tiny-little thing about this that made the redhead's heart sink and his stomach churn with disgust

Formal attire.

"Ugggghhhhhh," he groaned, holding his stomach and scrunching up his face.  "That means I have to wear something uncomfortable, constricting and sweatyyyyy...  I don't do dress-up, guuuuuys... I'd rather just play my guitar like the bum musician I aaaam..."

He'd stopped complaining only after a blast of water hit the back of his head, knocking off his hat.  Marshtomp had popped out of her ball and narrowed her eyes, her fins on her hips in disappointment.  'Are you really going to throw this plan away just because of an outfit change?!' she seemed to say, wadling over to pick up his hat and confiscate it from him.  'Don't be stupid!'

"Heeeeeeey, come oooon!!  You're naaaaaaaked!  You know what it'll mean if you have to wear a stupid suit or whatever Pokemon weeeeaaaaaar!  It'll be suuuuuper groooooss to feel my body all tight like thaaaaaat!!" he whined to her, limply chasing her around, trying to get his hat back.  No matter how quickly he hobbled after her, she out-paced him easily.  He finally gave up, crouched on the ground and hung his head low in defeat.  He wasn't excited about being a distraction anymore.

Still annoyed by his silliness, Marshtomp rolled her eyes, wobbled up to him.  She tapped his shoulder so he'd look up, then tapped herself.  In that moment, she volunteered to be his permitted Pokemon of choice, and by that extension, also be subjected to wearing something she might not have been okay with.  He looked at her with watery eyes, squeaked out a 'R-Really?!~' and quickly scooped her up in a big hug!  He was happy to go through this torture with someone else!!  Marshtomp only sighed.  It was the only thing she could think of to get him out of his funk, especially after he'd done so much to inspire them.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next