The newest registered user is Enzo DelMontico

Our users have posted a total of 15236 messages in 265 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Phirania on 9/12/2016, 10:52 pm

Cerise nodded in response to what Wes suggested, a look of concern spread across his face. "The sooner we get out of here, the better. Loka and Marley can't wait forever, and I think it'd be better not to linger around this place."

Undoubtedly, the group was sure to run into Bansheeon again, though they'd need to be tactical about how they approached that particular situation. First, they needed to ensure the safety of their friends who'd been taken captive. The breeder caught the fleeting smile of Yuno and he sheepishly smiled back. It was clear that Yuno was very much aware of the depressed atmosphere of the group due to the events that had just occurred. Between the revelation of Bansheeon and the currently comatose states of Espeon and Chimecho, the group had been dealt a heavy blow. And even knowing that, it was somewhat comforting to know that at least one of the group was prepared to at least try to give some semblance of hope.

"How are you two doing, by the way? You were both unconscious for a while when Bansheeon made its move." Cerise's eyebrows knitted in concern as he recalled the deathly still bodies of Yuno and Wes only a few moments ago. There was something unsettling about the looks that had been on their faces in that moment, and Cerise fought the shudder that rippled throughout his spine as the thought crossed his mind.

"I do agree that there must be something we can do, no? It's just the matter of what that I'm unsure of! And I know the humans are planning to do something possibly dangerous soon, that much is easy to see." Goomy glubbed, a small cluster of bubbles escaping her mouth as she spoke. Pawniard immediately motioned towards Meep, then the bubbles. Gleefully, Pawniard popped the nearest bubble with its blade, then looked over to the Mareep, waiting to see if the other baby Pokemon to follow suit.

"...You need not do anything aside from being there to support our human comrades." Honedge finally spoke, turning away from the Pokemon Center window to join the other Pokemon. "That alone will be enough."

"I... I see." Goomy feel silent, while Quilladin simply shrugged before waiting to see if anyone else had any suggestions.

Elite Uber Fan

Genepoints : 1

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 11/11/2016, 1:47 am

((Sorry for the lack of posting, friends! Let's resume the story!!))

Hearing Rotom’s amateur strumming, playing one of the first songs he’d ever learned as a kid, it brought fresh tears filled with memories to his eyes. He remembered what made this journey special; the love he felt coming from his family before he left Pewter City, the encouragement he’d been given from various people he met along the way, and the special bond he made with his new traveling partners. All of it meant something special to him.

Wiping his nose and eyes free from the waterworks they created, he smiled at Rotom. “That’s right, I learned that one in Pallet Town, way back when! It’s a hard one to forget,” he told the Avatar. “You’re not bad, I have to say. Acoustic or electric, you’re probably a lot more musical than you think! It makes me wonder if any other Pokemon can play music like this!”

He then took a few deep breaths and felt the color and life return to him. It was time to kick the darkness to the curb and turn to brighter days. “Let’s see if we can generate that feeling in everyone else! Pass it back to me? I have an idea!” Decoda gestured to Rotom after donning his gear and taking his hair out from under the case’s strap.

Back downstairs, Meep happily began to nudge against Pawniard's little bladed hand, but gently so as not to hurt itself. It’s tiny mouth opened to bleet playfully before wagging its tail and proceeding to pop the bubbles with its tiny horns. It really liked the sound the bubbles made upon bursting!

Marshtomp nodded to Quilladin and Goomy’s words, their points making sense. It was through strong feelings that she, like Chimecho’s evolution through friendship, evolved from Mudkip, and it was likely Quilladin went through a similar transformation with his trainer. Now, in this time of great unease, they needed to give back to their trainers that same strength. “I am in agreement, so we should act-“

She was halted by the presence of Catia and her returning Pokemon. She wasn’t entirely sure why her companion had so much difficulty with this trainer, but it was because of her disagreement with Poochy that helped Marshtomp reach this point of understanding with Decoda. It looked like Poochy also had reached the next stage in evolution, so maybe he was a different person too?

“I was Mudkip, but now I am Marshtomp,” she said, offering a fin to the four-pawed Pokemon. “I would like to reintroduce myself, but first, I feel that I speak for both of my partners when I say we need to establish camaraderie among ourselves. It is because of this place that our friends are acting so strangely, so we need to stay united and escape as soon as possible.” She clutched Chimecho’s ball with her other fin and glanced over at Wes and Espeon.

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://rockyrobot.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 6/23/2017, 3:58 am

((I am the queen of LATE REPLIES))

Rotom nods and smiles as he hands the guitar back to Decoda, his stupid grin on his face. The avatar loved music, all types really. But his favorite was definite acoustics. He was always eager to hear Decoda play, even if it was just a few strums.

"Sir Decoda, what is your plan?" he asks, floating upside down as per usual. "And is there any way that I may be of assistance?"

------------

"I'm okay..." Yuno sighs softly. "Just a bit disoriented, is all. After all, it isn't everyday where a ghost tries to kill us."

The ascended was a bit unnerved with everything that had transpired, definitely agreeing with the suggestion of leaving town. Even after all of this, everything still felt wrong. She shuddered and looked around, the feeling of uneasiness
growing. "...I'm really hoping that it isn't just me, but I feel like we're being watched...."

"No, I feel it too." Wes strokes the fur of his unconscious pokemon with a rather unusual calm. "It feels like there are eyes everywhere. What about the rest of you?" He addresses Cerise and Catia.

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Genepoints : 2

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Phirania on 6/25/2017, 12:20 am

"No... I don't think so. But considering what just happened, I wouldn't be surprised if more strange stuff is going to happen." Cerise furrowed his brows, and crossed his arms. Apparently, they were sensing something beyond his scope. "We should get going as soon as possible -- I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary."

He looks towards the stairs as the sounds of guitar strums floated down towards them. "Decoda's still up there, I guess?"

Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 7/4/2017, 7:14 am

Having collected everything he could, he replied to Rotom, "We're going to march right out of this funk as a team!"

Swinging the guitar around to his front, he began to play some more upbeat music1, humming along to some unheard lyrics.  He broke off his hum and his music after finishing the first part of his medley in order to open the door and leave the room.  He headed down the stairs and continued the second part of his musical medley.

Marshtomp and Meep both looked up to see Decoda proudly returning to them, his once-cold eyes now gleaming with life.  Even Chimecho popped out of her ball, feeling much safer by the levity in her friend's song.  The musician grinned at the reaction he'd gotten and had begun to sing the next part out loud2.

"I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be bold
To risk it all and not forget
The lessons that I hold
I wanna go where no one's been
Far beyond the crowd
Learn the ways to take command
Use the power that's in my hand!

Let us go and rescue our friends!
The sooner we leave here, the better off we'll be~
Let us go and rescue our friends!
Put ourselves to the test
and be better than all the rest!"

He finished standing at the exit of the place, chuckling as he received three happy hugs from his partners.  He returned their affections with nose nuzzles before getting up and turning to his human traveling companions.

"Well?  You all ready?" he winked as he turned heel and left the building.  He didn't go too far though.  He was waiting patiently outside for them, playing another part3 of his medley.

(((1 - video plays from 0:00 to 1:03
2 - video plays from 1:10 to 1:46
3 - video plays from 2:04 to 3:05)))

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://rockyrobot.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy on 7/11/2017, 10:33 pm

(If Luna is the Queen then that would probably make me the King lol. Sorry I'm late everyone! Let's get this thing rolling once again!)

Poochy sniffs at Marshtomp's fin, hearing his words but raising his head back up over the top of his Marshtomp's. I had already figured that out by my own master's strange fits as she was trying to sleep. It is simply a shame that you all could not have realized this before having acted so rashly beforehand. He states coldly. However, looking back at his own master who was starting to converse with Wes, Yuno, Decoda and Cerise, he sighs and turns back to the other pokemon. I can only agree with all of you when you say that we should escape as soon as possible. My master and I stumbled upon something very....unsettling when visiting Umbreon's grave moments ago.

Catia nods to Wes' question. "Yes, I believe it does feel like that. But that was well warranted. Something strange happened when Poochy and I were visiting Umbreon's grave a few moments ago. We saw Umbreon's ghost! Or....that's what I think it was anyways.
He took on this terrifying new form while Poochy and I were fighting him. I-I don't even know what to make out of it at all...."
The trainer says, sounding clearly spooked by the events that had transpired.

Poochy and Catia both hear the sounds of Decoda's guitar and slowly a gentle smile spreads on her face. She walks over to Yuno and takes her hand. "Let's get our stuff and get out of here Yuno. Together." She says with a smile.
ShadowFantasy
April's Fool
April's Fool

Genepoints : 0

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down