The newest registered user is Somepersonoverthere

Our users have posted a total of 15519 messages in 283 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Phirania on 1/9/2019, 11:37 am

"How much money do we have for clothes? And will we be checked at the door for Pokeballs?" Cerise begins to mutter his thoughts aloud, the gears in his head already spinning. How easy would it be to sneak as many of their group into the building as possible? The bits and pieces of Pokemon knowledge he'd obtained through years of Pokemon Breeding began to flood back, all in order to maximize their odds of success. His Goomy and Catia's Rattata could probably make their way through the ventilation system fairly easily, but he was doubtful anyone else could squeeze through. Maybe Chimecho? He crouches a bit, keeping the holographic map at eye level as he surveys the building's layout. Were there other alternate entrances that they could get in through with minimal security? Aside from the vents, not much was sticking out to Cerise, from what they could see. Although...

"Rotom, can you do a... a camera feed loop through their security?" Cerise pauses, trying to be sure of his terminology. "I can't tell yet how tight security is overall, but having the cameras focused on a video loop of nothing out of the ordinary? That could certainly help out with keeping less pressure on us. And if things get to hairy, don't worry about comms. I've heard Chimecho are skilled telepaths, so we can use that ability as a secondary method of communication."

The young man circles around the map to another side, then squats again. "I'm also thinking Infiltration Team should have a small splinter of Pokemon to act as lookouts from above. I'm suggesting Goomy and Fang to keep things inconspicuous, but if anyone has other suggestions, then I'm all ears. They'd have the most mobility to move around the area, given how small they are. And they'd probably be able to access spaces that are off-limits to attendees."

He stands, then glances down at the Pokeballs at his side. While he wanted to have Ches with him... he had a feeling that Pawniard would be the better choice. After all... "Does anyone have any items that belonged to Loka or Marley? With Pawniard, Mightyena, and Houndoom, we have a lot of Pokemon that are good at tracking. If nothing else, we can rely on them to try to pick up a trail to get our friends back."

He then turns to face the others, unsure of how else to contribute to the plan. "I guess the only other big concern is getting those clothes, right?"

Phirania
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy Today at 11:08 am

Catia blinks when Cerise asks about anything belonging to Loka or Marley. Then she remembers: she still had Loka’s diary! She digs around into her bag until she finds it, showing it to everyone. “Poochy should be able to get her scent off of her diary. And if you really wanna borrow Fang for this you can. I might be at a disadvantage for any fights that break out though. Having a talent for martial arts doesn’t really mean I can fight well with a broken limb. But if that’s what you think I’ll be best at then I’ll do my best.” She smiles. Then the mention of the formal dress makes her blush. “I um....I don’t know how I feel about a dress. I mean it’s definitely easier to move around in than a tuxedo or anything like that. But fighting would be difficult for me. I don’t wear very much for a reason.” Then she remembers the kimono she had bought before with Yuna. “Wait! Yuno!” She looks at her, smiling happily. “We could totally wear our kimono’s and go as a couple if we wanted! That would be perfect for our own cover!” She looks at Cerise. “How does that sound Cerise?”
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12