NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

+2
Blastion
Rocky
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 1:29 am

Catia couldn't help but think that Sparx was cute. "U-um....could I....well....pet Sparx? He's just so cute." She asks timidly, a tad wary of Loka's answer to her question.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 18 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Rocky 9/5/2014, 1:42 am

"Let's tell him we're safe, first and foremost.  Then we can tell him about the avatars and what Entei gave Catia.  We'll let him know we're going through Route 7 to our next city," he told Cerise, resounding sureness in his voice.

He turned his head back to Loka, giving Cerise the time to dial the number.  "So it's a Sinnoh Pokemon!  I hadn't gotten the chance to get there, let alone most of Hoenn!  He's probably the baddest looking one in the region!" he smiled, knowing he was probably wrong since he'd not seen many - if any Pokemon from that particular landmass.

"Where do you get such cool Pokemon?" he asked her, genuinely curious to know whether they were all friendly captures or gifts or something else.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2014, 2:20 am

Sparx growled at Catia, a bit wary of the stranger wanting to pet him.

"...I wouldn't if I were you. He don' like strangers too much. I'd have ta get 'em used to your presence."

She looked up at Decoda, petting Sparx to calm him down.

"I caught all I got over the years, 'cept for Blitz. I got 'em when I became a ranger."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 2:34 am

Catia looks a bit disappointed but nods in understanding. "Alright, maybe later." She turns to Decoda and Cerise. "I'm going to feed Fox. She's probably hungry anyway." She tells them before letting Fox out of her pokeball. The little fire fox mews at Catia and paws at her leg. Catia giggles and promptly picks her up before going to set her bag down and get some food for her. After filing Fox's bottle with some of the new Spicy flavored formula food, she smiles at Fox and cradles her before letting try the new food.

(OOC: I'll let you play Fox's reaction Point. Vulpix's vary a tad bit with specific food's.)
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2014, 3:19 am

Fox takes a couple sips of the food before pushing the bottle away. She made a face and mewed in disappointment. Fox then paws at Catia's face as if to ask 'Wheres the real food?'
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 3:40 am

Catia giggles when Fox paws at her face and doesn't seem to like the new food. "Alright alright missy~ Let's try something else." She tells Fox before getting up and washing out Fox's bottle of the spicy stuff. Next she pulls out the Sweet Flavor of the pokemon formula and fills the bottle about halfway before mixing it up and going to sit back down with Fox cradled into her arms. Smiling at Fox, she offers the bottle to her. "Here you go~ Try this one." She tells her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/5/2014, 1:10 pm

He nods in response to Decoda, somewhat absentmindedly as he takes out his PokeGear again. Along with the multi-purpose device, he also brings out a bag full of Poffins for the Chespin, who immediately digs into the bag with a squeak of happiness.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2014, 1:14 pm

Fox takes a couple sips then immediately starts to drink it hastily. She mews happily when she's finished, curling up into a ball on Catia's lap and quickly falling asleep.

Sparx got up started nosing through Loka's bag, until he pulled out a jar filled with different poffins. He drops it on Loka's lap as Sai and Blitz stare at her expectantly. 

"A'ight, fine! Only one though! Don' wanna ruin yer appetites." She said pulling out three poffins. One was bright pink which she threw to Blitz, the second was lime green which went to Sai, and the third was all black. She tossed this one to Sparx. 

They snapped theirs down and whined for another, making Loka roll her eye.

"Y'all better be kiddin'~" 

They nosed her for another. Seems like they weren't kidding.

"Oh a'ight. Last one though!" She said tossing them one more of the different colors. 

They immediately when back to wrestling after swallowing the second poffins whole.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 4:03 pm

Catia giggles and smiles as she watches Fox quickly down the sweet Pokemon formula mixture and curl up for a nap. She carefully puts the empty bottle away and makes a mental note to buy one or two bags of the Sweet mixture alongside the Oran Berry ones from now on. Watching Loka feeding poffin's to her Pokemon, she grins at her mischievously. "And you told us not to spoil our Pokemon too much." She teases her, her usual smile returning as she gently pets Fox while she sleeps in her lap, humming an angelic tune to her as she purred in her lap happily.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2014, 4:32 pm

Loka frowned at Catia, not amused with the statement.

"Pardon? I give my pokemon, especially one I haven't seen in in a lil' over a year, two poffin an' that's spoilin' them? Clearly ya need to get yer eyes checked."

She screws the lid back onto the jar and stows it back in her bag. 

"We're leavin' after that call, by the way. I don' wanna be in this town any longer."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/5/2014, 5:53 pm

"Fine with me!" Decoda added, his hands stuffed into his pants pockets.  "This place has got us all wired up, so it's best to just move on."

"Is he answering, Cerise?" he asked as he looked over at the trainer fiddling with his technology.  "I wouldn't be surprised if he was busy with the way he works."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/5/2014, 6:25 pm

Cerise presses Professor Oak's number on the PokeGear and waits for the Professor to pick up. His eyes drift over to Chespin, who had discovered that there weren't actually any treats in the bag. It threw down the bag in frustration and pouted as it sat down on the table's edge.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 7:59 pm

Catia blinks at Loka before carefully picking up Fox into her arms so she wouldn't wake back up. "It was just a joke....sheesh." She said, looking rather miffed that Loka had taken her friendly teasing the wrong way.

She turns back to Decoda. "I'm ready to go to Saffron City when you guys are." She tells him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/5/2014, 9:54 pm

The pokegear rings for a bit before the professor picked up. 

"Ah, Cerise! I planned on calling your group later on today. Seems you beat me to it. What can I do for you?"

Green listened patiently as Cerise explained what he and Decoda planned to say. 

"Avatars, huh? Well this is certainly something to look into. And you said the were like pokemon?" 

He said something to a lab worker behind him, then spoke to Cerise again.

"If you run into another one, try scanning it. If you're able to scan them, this could be a break in my research." He paused, sighing as what sounded like a stack of paper being dropped onto his desk. "Anyways. You know how to reach me when you find out more. I must go."

He hung up.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/5/2014, 10:42 pm

As he listened in to the call, Decoda smiled at the Professor's introduction, glad he was still ready to support them at any time despite all his work.  When he suggested scanning the strange trio, he dropped his smile for a confused frown.  Was he implying something when Cerise told them they had figures and abilities like Pokemon?

"So, at least that information will be useful to him," Decoda said, opening the PokeCenter door to let everyone out past him.  "Now that I think about it, do our 'dex entries get immediately sent to him every time we scan a wild Pokemon?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 10:51 pm

Catia steps up to the group when the scanning part is mentioned.  "If anyone's going to be able to get close enough to do that it might have to be me.  Those three are....special.  Entei in particular gives off intense heat from his body that even I had trouble withstanding.  Raikou....well I don't want to imagine that one considering that she said if I'd been as close to her as I was Entei my brain would've been fried.  I'm not really sure about Suicune but given what the others were capable of it's probably dangerous to try and get close to her as well."  She explains, trying to draw the group away from putting themselves into danger just to scan something for the professor.  She smiles and thanks as she walks past him outside if the Pokecenter and waits for the others so that they could finally head off to Saffron City.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 9/6/2014, 1:15 am

Cerise watches Catia leave after he puts down his PokeGear. Something dangerous like this was exactly the reason why he'd wanted to go on a journey to begin with! With a threat as real as the avatars, there's no way he couldn't want to investigate further! He strapped the PokeGear to his belt before standing up, with Chespin reclaiming its throne on his shoulder.

Maybe... these avatars were, in fact, part Pokemon to an extent? Or at least, shared some kind of Pokemon features with actual Pokemon. That was the only reason Cerise could think of for why the Professor would request to use the Pokedex. But if Entei had given Catia a blessing... Would that make her part-Pokemon as well...?

He slowly lifts his Pokedex at Catia's turned back, waiting to see if the Pokedex would respond to her in any way.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2014, 1:48 am

Loka and her now three pokemon walked out of the pokemon center and started on their way towards route 7.

Cerise raised his pokedex to Catia, to which got no response. Instead, the pokedex simply said; "No pokemon in range found."

((AAAAANNNNNDDDDDD TIME LAPSE. WHOO!))

After several hours of walking and viewing nature to which the group of Sawsbuck teaching their young to clash antlers (and registered Deerling and Sawsbuck into the dex) They finally reached Saffron; The city of gold. 

The streets were bustling with people and pokemon alike, going in and out of the large buildings. There were a few street vendors, as well as several performers. There was also a few people with instruments handing out flyers to some event.

Loka's pokemon, not liking crowds too much, returned themselves to their pokeballs.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/6/2014, 2:00 am

Catia smiles as she watches all of the street performers before noticing the people handing out the flyers to some event. They were holding instruments so naturally something like this peaked her curiosity given her wonderful night with Decoda the other day. She anxiously approaches the people handing out the flyers. "U-um....what's going on? If I could ask I mean." She says nervously, not too fond of interacting with people that were loud and....well similar to the people back in her region. It was nothing against them, she just wasn't too trusting of strangers was all.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/6/2014, 2:08 am

With a heavy sigh and bending down to flex and stretch his legs after such a long walk, Decoda picked himself up to admire the city that he had once played in.  Not much had changed, which was good to know since he could figure out where he was going.  Though, who knows if any more of those avatars or rogue teams mucked things up underneath the city's seemingly average streets.

"Well!  Certainly looks like it was worth it," he said to himself, adjusting his hat and jacket.  Then he eyed those with instruments.

"Yeah.  I wanna say yeah," he answered himself, already grinning with anticipation and sped up his walk to greet them.  This was interesting - he didn't see anything like this when he was here last, so maybe it was during another time of the year?  Either way, he wanted in on what was happening.

"What's up?" he asked the group casually.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2014, 2:35 am

The girl, who had a guitar on her back, handed Decoda a flyer.

"Oh this is for an Open Mic Night going on at Silph Co. tonight! Admission is only 50 pokedollars, but it's 25 if you're gonna perform!"

A boy with a ponytail looked over at Decoda, noticing his guitar. He had drumsticks in his ponytail.

"I assume you can play?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/6/2014, 2:08 pm

Catia smiles when the girl explains what's going on. "I've never performed before but is it alright to just sing? Decoda and I haven't had much practice together..." She asks the girl, her mind already whirring with thoughts of songs that she could sing.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 9/6/2014, 3:28 pm

"That's not bad at all!"

The red head smirked, accepting the flyer and rolled his shoulders around to shuffle the black case to the front of his body.

"Sure do.  It's Electric, though I know my way around an acoustic," he said, scanning this guy for any clues as to what he might play.  He found the drumsticks stuffed into his hair, and commented, "I could never get into drums, but it still does a band well~  Respectable, that's for sure!"

He then glimpsed over the flyer in his hands.  Silph Co. was where he last preformed too.  Seems they had a soft spot for musicians, which was good for publicity and helping those who were undiscovered.  He then told Catia, "I'm sure they'd let you try it, but if not, you can certainly improv with me.  I won't push my limits if that ends up happening."

He smiled at her, secretly hoping they would give her a solo chance so he could rock out as much as possible.  If they didn't, he would have to think of something she could sing to.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 9/6/2014, 4:16 pm

"Oh we're just handing out the fliers for now. If you wanna sign up, go inside and speak to the woman at the desk. She'll set you up with a time slot and stuff." She then turned to Decoda. "Actually, I have something to ask of you. It's a bit sudden and we usually go through a huge screening process and have you play something, but this is sort of an emergency." She paused, taking a breath. "How fast can you learn music? And how fast can you learn if someone teaches you?"

The drummer nodded and smiled a bit, approving of Decoda's answer.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/6/2014, 4:24 pm

Catia nods, smiling and winking at Decoda before going to the location on the flyer to get a time slot for herself. She had been thinking about a song to dedicate to her late father for the longest time and she was almost done with it. What better way to honor his memory than to sing for an audience when ordinarily doing something like that wouldn't even be close to comfortable for her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next