NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

+2
Blastion
Rocky
6 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Maxwell 8/27/2014, 4:48 pm

The chingling chimed softly and held out one of it's belled antennae that had a piece of glass stuck deep. It would have to be taken care of gently and carefully to not do any damage to the small pokemon.

Loka looked over at Catia, who looked a bit nervous. She huffed and smiled a bit.

"You a'ight? You look like you've seen a ghost or somethin'!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 10 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/27/2014, 4:53 pm

Catia gives Loka an awkward smile. "Something like that." She tells her before sitting down. She had plenty of money but she didn't want to play anything really.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/28/2014, 12:10 am

"Yeesh, it's in there pretty good.  Gimme just a few moments and I'll get it right out."

He carefully placed the little Pokemon down on the ground, away from the glass next to Mudkip, who was sniffing her.  He then took off both his gloves, and inspected his bare hand for any other pieces of glass that could have stuck into it.  With nothing inserted into his skin, he tossed the gloves over his shoulder and shrugged.

"I can always get new ones."

Decoda pulled his guitar bag around from his back and put the potion from his pocket on the ground.  He also removed the first aid kit he took with him when he left his father's house, and opened the little box to reveal a set a bandages, tourniquet tape, cleaning spray, cotton swabs, tweezers and nail clippers.  He could clearly see where the glass was on the Chingling, so he didn't need the tweezers.  He took out a bandage, cleaning spray and a piece of cotton and shut the box, returning it to the place in his case.

"Hold on to Mudkip's paw and don't look this way.  This might hurt a little," he said with a light smile.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 12:49 am

Loka looked at Catia.

"Ya know, If ya wanna talk, I'm here. Don' hesitate to approach."

As Decoda tended to the pokemon's injury, it chimed happily. The pain was finally gone! It's body glowed bright white and its form began to change. Where the Chingling once sat, was now a Chimecho, floating about a foot off the ground. It wrapped it's scarf like tail around Decoda's upper arm and chimed softly, thanking him.

"Thank you, my new friend." It spoke via telepathy.

(Here is the Chimecho. It's level 11)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 12:57 am

Catia nods slowly, shifting Fox in her arms. "It's....complicated." She tells her, watching the two of them playing cards.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 1:11 am

Loka went back to focusing on her hand of 2 kings, a Jack, and a 10 while listening to Catia. 

"Wanna talk about it after this match? Should be over in a few minutes." She said, smirking at Riley, who simply smiled back.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 1:18 am

Catia only pets Fox's head gently, making her purr in her sleep. "If you want. I'n not going to force you of course." She answers her, not saying anything about Loka's hand. She's watched people play cards before like this and she knew that it was rude to say anything about either player'a hands.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 1:32 am

"You're not forcin' me, I'm offerin'."

She and Riley stared each other down, before Riley slapped his cards down, face-up.

"Pair of Kings!"

Loka calmly laid her cards down face-up.

"Pair o' Aces."

"DAMMIT! How do you do that?!"

"Like I'll tell ya! You're a Shark, you figure it out!" Loka smirked and folded her arms across her chest. She then stood up and nodded to Riley, who looked a bit flustered after getting beaten by the same girl 5 times in a row. She motions for Catia to follow her up the stairs to the Room that they had rented (Boys in one, Girls in the other). Once the two were in, Loka shut the door.

"What's on yer mind?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 2:01 am

Catia sits down onto the bed and lays her bag against the wall. "I don't know....I saw something a little bit ago. I don't even know what it was. I saw an explosion and three figures walking out of the smoke. It....it makes me nervous as to why I saw all of that." She confesses.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/28/2014, 2:04 am

As the magical event occurred before their very eyes, Decoda and Mudkip's eyes widened with shock and joy.  Such a beautiful little creature, and yet so powerful if it knew the psychic-type exclusive ability Telepathy!  He felt like the luckiest guy right now, meeting such an incredible being who called him a "friend!"

"You really mean it!?  Wow, I just-!!  All I did was show a little kindness - it really wasn't much at all!" he grinned, taking out one of the empty Pokeballs given to him by the professor.  "But hey, if its alright with you, I'd love to have you around for a while!"

After enlarging the little ball and chucking it lightly at the red and white Pokemon, he excitedly awaited for that little 'capture' sound to fill the air.

Twitch.
Twitch.
Twitch.
Chooo~!

Mudkip then yipped as it scooped up the ball with the edge of its tail, tossing it to Decoda.  Chimecho was now tucked safely inside - Decoda's very first capture!  He felt a little embarrassed knowing that unlike most kids, who he saw out in the wilderness catching Caterpies and Jigglypuffs and such, he hadn't caught a single Pokemon he had used.  Mudkip was given to him by Professor Green, and Golem was caught by his father.  It was for this reason alone that holding Chimecho in the ball like this made her very special to him.

"Thank you," he said aloud.  "But I'd really like it if you'd come out!"

He chucked the ball to the ground, and as it rebounded back up to him, the Pokemon reappeared, smiling.

"Can you help us try and get out of this place?  You definitely got in somehow, unless you know that 'teleport' move or something."

"Mud!"

A soft jingle was heard when the little creature tilted its head.  "I know of one way," it said telepathically.  "Follow me."

The Amorphous Pokemon then began to glide out of the room and down the hall.  Decoda and Mudkip followed close behind.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 2:11 am

Loka paced a bit, arms crossed. She looked at Catia, a thoughtful expression on her face. 

"Three Figures... And an explosion...? And you saw this in a vision..."

She flopped back onto her bed as her Pokemon let themselves out. Loka went through her bag, setting stuff on the bed; her pokedex, pokeballs, extra hair ribbons, her medal case, her journal, and a few other items. 

"Can ya describe the figures at all?"

Chimecho lead Decoda to the end of the hall, which seemed to be a dead end. 

"Push here!" Chimecho told him, motion to a small indent in the wall with its ribbon like tail. "This will open up to the outside world." It wrapped itself back around Decoda's upper arm. "I was abandoned in there. I can't remember by who, sadly, but you saved me! So that makes you my human!" It said cheerily.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/28/2014, 2:51 am

He nodded, flexed his arms a little bit, inhaled deeply and headed for the wall.

"Time to put years of training to the test!  Mudkip, let's do this!" he said, placing both hands firmly close to the indent's location.  The little Mudfish, stronger than most Pokemon its size, leaned its side up against the wall, slanting the direction of its legs so it could push too.

"Kip!"

"Alright, here we go!"

Grunting and huffing, putting all their effort into it, the two finally got the wall to budge.  Another good shove forced the wall apart, and the three stumbled  outside, dusty and squinting from the change in lighting.  After a moment to adjust, Decoda let out a loud whistle as he looked back to see what he just escaped.  Apparently, the three of them were just outside the Game Corner, but in the very far back of the building.

"Well!  I'm glad we found you.  No longer are you a prisoner to that filthy place!" he smiled, swinging his hands around to shake them out.  "I at least know where we are.  Let's go meet up with my other comrades."

Mudkip quickly shook out its paws and bounded after Decoda as he lead the way back to the front of the structure.  Once they entered the building, he dusted off his jacket a bit more and looked up to find Loka and Riley still playing cards and Catia looking nervous as she spoke to her.  Cerise looked as if he was having a blast, his coin amount much bigger than what he started with!  He even attracted a few eyes to his machine, observers getting jealous of his luckiness, perhaps?  He decided to drop by and get the input.

"Hey dude, you win something?" he said adjusting his hat, then placing his hands on his hips.  Chimecho was clearly visible on his arm; he just had to show off this once~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 8/28/2014, 8:47 am

"Not yet. Trying to get more coins first..." Cerise was intensely focused on the spinning icons of the machine's screen, waiting for it to come to a stop. He glanced at Decoda to smile but furrowed his brows a bit.

"Ah... On your arm..." He was going to continue about the Chimecho on Decoda, but noticed the older trainer's pleased face and put two and two together. "Oh WOW, you caught that?! That's great!! Congrats!"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 10:06 am

Catia shakes her head, deciding to let Poochy out to meet Fox. She reaches into her bag and lets Poochy out of his pokeball. The Pokemon yawns before noticing Fox was sleeping in its trainers arms. It sniffs the young fire fox Pokemon and gives a small cry to wake it up.

(OOC: I'll let you do Fox's reaction here Point. ^^)
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 11:29 am

Decoda could now bear witness as three R's lined themselves up on Cerise's machine. Lights flashed as the mini jackpot of 300 coins was won! This one was a bit more common then the triple 7's, but it was still hard to hit.

Poochy sniffed ans whined at the tiny fox who simply yawned a puff of smoke into the wolf-cub pokemon's face. Both of Loka's pokemon snicker as Poochy sneezes and falls off the bed. Loka couldn't help but chuckle. She watched the small wolf hop back up on the bed and nudge Fox awake. The vulpix crawled out of Catia's arms and put a paw to Poochy's head and mewed in a demanding tone, almost as if it was saying "Stop."

(Vulpix has the Descisive Nature. +HP -Sp.Def)

As the two girls watched the pokemon play, A large explosion was heard. It rattled windows, and shook the ground. Loka ran over to the window and looked out to try and see what was going on.

"The hell...?"

Another explosion, this time a bit closer. The window shattered, Loka jumping back. She turned to Catia who had covered her head. Blitz and Sai had stood in front of her two little pokemon to protect them.

"Y'all ok?!" she almost shouted, running to the door. "Let's go grab the others!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 11:57 am

Catia nods quickly before putting both Fox and Poochy into their pokeball's and hastily grabbing her bag. She runs out if the door and downstairs, not towards the Game Corner but towards the sounds of the explosions. She just had to see if her vision had come true.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 8/28/2014, 12:07 pm

"Yeah, thanks~ I found her in the weirdest plac--" he said smoothly, but before he could continue the 300-coin jackpot sounded off.  "Whoa!  Congrats to you too!  You're a lucky guy!"

After giving Cerise a thumbs up, the first explosion echoed throughout the Game Corner.  Decoda yelped a little in surprise, grabbing Chimecho off his arm and Mudkip off the floor.  He then took out both his used Pokeballs and absorbed the creatures, who looked very scared themselves.  He almost dropped them when the second explosion came, and hit the floor instantly.

He looked up when the rumbling slowed, and shouted, "Cerise, grab what you can and head towards the exit!  I'll find Loka and Catia!"

He carefully got to his feet, feeling very lightheaded and nervous about the explosions.  He had to find the girls and help get everyone out.  There were other lives in need of saving.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 12:25 pm

Loka ran down to the Game corner, forcefully pushing through the panicked people, but there were too many people. With a growl, she jumped up onto somebody's shoulders and started running on to the crowd. Travelling this way allowed her to reach the Game corner with minimal effort. 

"Cerise! Decoda! We gotta go!" She shouted in and the trainers. She looked back to see if Catia had followed her, but the Trainer was nowhere to be seen. "DAMMIT!"

Catia pushed her way through the crowd, a bit easier then Loka was able to. She was about 50ft from the smoke now, but she could see three figures walking nonchalantly out. One was male, and the other two female. The exited the smoke, The two girls coughing a bit. 

(Here is what Catia sees: 

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

"I know you wanted to make an entrance, Entei, but this was a little overboard!" 

The male scoffed, a puff of smoke floating from his mouth.

"I Prefer more... grand entrances."

The third female simply remained silent.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 12:33 pm

Catia simply stares at the three who emerge from the smoke. The two females she didn't recognize but the one male's name she did hear about before. Her mother used to tell her stories about a heroic Pokemon who traveled from region to region and watched over the lands from afar, only appearing to those that he saw worthy of his presence. That couldn't possibly be the Pokemon that she had heard such good things about....could it?

Walking forward slowly through the smoke, she coughed a little bit from it but didn't feel that it bothered her too much. She did come from Lavaridge after all. The smoke and steam from the sauna's and the volcano there made her lungs at least a little bit resistant to breathing in smoke or steam. Getting a closer look at the three that had emerged from the smoke, she could tell that they were human but....the male she still felt drawn to. She couldn't help but watch him the most.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 12:43 pm

The third female pointed at Catia, who had stopped about 20ft from the three. The male turned his attention from the other female and stared at Catia.

"There's always that one who doesn't run~" The girl in yellow spoke. She ran a hand through her purple hair, static electricity visibly being formed.

Entei remained silent, as he took a step towards Catia. The heat that radiated off of him was much hotter then Lavaridge, but not enough to burn a person to a crisp. He stared at her unblinking, testing if this human could withstand his presence; one that many had fallen to before.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 12:50 pm

Catia doesn't move when the male approaches her. She couldn't really. She had so many questions about this Entei person but the words wouldn't come to her to ask them. Instead she could only stare at his eyes, sweating a bit from the heat radiating from him but otherwise fine. He was definitely different from an ordinary human that was for sure. But....what was he then? She knew that she had special powers too but....was she really alone in that prospect.

Without warning and without meaning to, Catia begins to walk forward towards Entei. Her body began to sweat even more from the intense heat radiating from him but she didn't care. As much as her body was screaming at her to stop and run, she couldn't deny her unexplainable attraction to him. Not in a loving sort of way but in more of way curiosity attraction.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 12:58 pm

Entei stopped moving, and awaited to see what this human would do. She was able to resist the heat from his presence, but not his presence itself. He wasn't going to introduce himself, at least not yet. And he certainly wasn't going to let up the heat.

"Ya know, If it was me she was approaching, her brain would be fried by now!" the female in yellow spoke, watching the slow interaction go down. She then yawned, a bit bored. A bolt of lightning shot into the sky, followed by a crack of thunder. 

This made the third female flinch and glare at the second.

"...Is that Necessary...?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 1:05 pm

Catia gets within a few feet of Entei before she halts completely. Her mother's story echoes through her head and she closes her mouth and blinks, snapping out of her attraction. She takes a deep breath to calm herself before looking the male in the eyes. "That girl....she called you Entei....didn't she?" She asks him, resisting her urge to walk forward and touch him like she wanted to. Her mother used to tell her that the Pokemon in her story would run if anyone or anything got too close without it wanting them to. While she couldn't tell if Entei was human or not, she didn't want him to run. Not just yet. She still had questions to ask him.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/28/2014, 1:15 pm

Entei tensed up, and the others looked as if they were going to run, but Catia's speaking halted their actions.

"OH! So the human finally speaks!"

Entei silenced the girl with a glare.

"She did." He bows slightly. His voice is smooth and gentle, despite being seemingly destructive. (Think Yasuo from League) "I am Entei. Well, an Avatar of Him, at least. This is Raikou," He fluidly motions to the girl in yellow, the the one in blue. "And Suicune."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/28/2014, 1:25 pm

Catia nods slowly, moving to take her bag off of her back. She sets it on the ground and steps to the side, away from it. "See? I'm not going to hurt any of you." She tells mostly Entei as she holds up her hands to show them that they were empty. "My mother used to tell me stories of Entei. Always telling me that he was heroic and helped those that were in need." She narrows her eyes. "That explosion just now....it makes me believe otherwise. But I couldn't stop myself from coming towards you a second ago. I apologize if I frightened you." She says clearly, doing her best not to show the anxiety in her voice.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next