NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 14 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/2/2014, 2:45 pm

Loria: *she sees the three dragons out of the corner of her eyes and moves painfully* Master....Zorrin....three more....the palace.... *she says, her words ripe with pain on every breath. She also looks to be now barely conscious as she struggles to keep her eyes open*

Terran: *a bead of sweat goes down the back of his head as his eyes begin to glow*

Frost: *he growls, forming his ice blades* You just had to open your big mouth....

Ember: *suddenly a tiny, lithe shape flies out from the castle interior and plants her foot directly inbetween Baba'Rog's eyes before ricocheting off. It lands gracefully on Terran's shoulder before it grins at him* Hey rock head!

Terran: *he chuckles* Well at least we won't have to worry about the dragon of rage eh?

Ember: *she blinks at Terran before tilting her head at the dragon she had just kicked, putting a finger to her lips to look even more confused and cute* Dragon of....huh? You mean that useless lump of organic material that I just kicked?

Karn: *he nods to Frost before swinging his blade at Sigmal, shooting a jet of flames at her before leaping and swiping at her throat*

Frost: *his eyes glow in an eerily similar manner as Terran's before he stares Kog down* Ser Ember, Terran and I will handle Kog, you take that one you just kicked between the eyes. *he says before a cluster of ice spikes shoot out at Kog and Frost goes off to fight his dragon*

Ember: *her tails twitch in irritation and she grumbles something Terran doesn't quite catch before leaping off if his shoulder and swinging her chakrams at Baba'Rog's face again*

Terran: *his eyes glow and he flashes behind Kog and cuts through his ankles before jumping up and running along his back*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/15/2014, 12:38 pm

Kog'Khyn: *the dragon roars in pain and rage. It then brings its legs inside its shell and starts spinning, making a giant wind tornado that forms hundreds of energy blades, cutting the ice spikes to dust and flinging Terran into the blade-filled air*

Baba'Rog: *the dragon tanks Ember's kick and grips the ground. Upon seeing Ember, it starts chuckling* Ember....Daughter of King Nifelheim, the First of the Demons...I did not think to run into you, treacherous little cur...Tell me, how is it becoming the brood mare of a stinking, deformed half-giant?! I hope it was worth the cost of slaughtering your own family! *the dragon swipes its giant arm at Ember, destroying a few buildings as his arm crashes down at Ember*

Sigmal'Sin: *the orbs of light form a shield of energy that stops the flames. One of her massive hands flattens and she chops with it, colliding with Karn's sword and pushing him back*

Armog'El: *as he charges, he suddenly feels a massive presence in front of him and stops. Standing on a roof in front of him is Horvath, his sword drawn* Grrrr....Queenkiller...

Horvath: *he clutches his sword and glares at Armog'El*

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 8/15/2014, 1:00 pm

Ember: *she growls and grips Baba'Rog's arm rather awkwardly at first before managing to swing around to land on top of his hand before it crashes down. She starts to run up his arm before sitting on his shoulder with her tails and ears twitching* I'm sorry, I don't remember it being any of your business! *she growls at him, swinging her chakrams at his face before jumping nimbly onto the bridge of his snout, not at all bothered by the intense heat of the magma pouring from its mouth*

Terran: *he growls as he's tossed up from the tornado and into the energy bladed wind storm. Putting his weapon on his back, he braces himself for the blades as they cut and tear through his skin and wound him. Once the storm ends, Terran shouts to Frost* Frost! Stir up the ground! If you can't use your magic then give me something to work with here!

Frost: *he growls in irritation as his magic ice spikes are ground up and he's yelled at by Terran* You better catch them then! *he yells back before his eyes glow and he slams his palm onto the ground, spikes of ice forming from the moisture in the ground beneath their feet and cracking the earth above it. The wind storm then picks up many of the smaller chunks of rock and begins to chew them up from the energy blades*

Terran: *his expression doesn't change as he thinks quickly and moves one of the stones beneath his feet. With that catalyst being used, Terran redraws his blade and it begins to glow and shimmer with his magic. Dust and smaller stones begin to coat the blade and sharpen it, the sharper stones giving the weapon a serrated edge before Terran Terran brings more larger rocks over to himself. The larger stones surround him and form into a big boulder around him, the sheer weight of it making him fall directly onto Kog'Khyn's shell with a heavy thud*

Karn: *he smiles at Sigmal'Sin's block as his blade continues to burn fiercely* Not bad for a dragon! *he compliments her before stepping quickly to the side and spinning, his sword cutting into Sigmal's hand before he jumps up and onto her wrist to run along her arm*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/5/2014, 10:27 am

Baba'Rog: *he roars, annoyed, and grabs Ember off his nose. He then roars and slams her into the ground, using one of his giant fists to hold her down* Foolish Demon-child...Every Immortal with a brain knows Dragons can't be killed by the likes of Demons! Your race can't wield Dragon Weapons! Fighting me was only delaying the inevitable! Now, I will show you the true reason why Dragon Fire will always out-burn Demon Fire! *he raises his fist and brings it down at Ember* MAY YOUR BETRAYED FAMILY RIP YOU TO SHREDS FOR ALL ETERNITY IN THE AFTERLIFE! *suddenly, right when his fist connects, he feels a giant force of physical power stop his attack. He then feels a blast of force shoot against his iron scales as his fist is suddenly forced back and a blast of pain rips up his knuckle* AAAAAARGH! WHAT?! *he looks at his fist, then looks down at who stopped it* Grrr...I didn't think you'd have recovered so soon...Executioner Forcestus!

Forcestus: *he is standing in front of Ember, only wearing a pair of long cloth pants normally worn by people on the mend. However, he appears perfectly fit, with a large new scar on his stomach where Argyle's attack landed. He scowls at Baba'Rog, his giant wheel resting on his shoulder. He then looks back at Ember, as if to ask if she's okay*

Kog'Khyn: *the dragon brings its blades up to block, but the weight from the sword mixed with the immense power of Terran's attack shatter the blades as the sword breaks through and slices Kog'Khyn down the middle the dragon's eyes widen as it lets out a raspy, croak-like breath, and then falls completely cleaved*

Sigmal'Sin: *her eyes glow and the orbs floating around her all point at Karn. The orbs flash as she fires a barrage of laser-like light beams at Karn as he runs up her arm*

Horvath: *he slowly draws his katana and glances back at Loria* Ser Loria...Ser Hue...the brave members of the City Watch and Zorrin Company that gave their lives to try and stop you...*he looks right at Armog'El and from him a seemingly crushing pressure radiates* I will make sure their efforts bear fruit...White Dragon, I will be your adversary.

Armog'El: The very Knight who killed Mother...Any Dragon would jump at the chance to fight you....*his body starts trembling as his eye becomes bloodshot from the sheer rage of seeing Horvath* First, I'll kill you...then, I'll kill my brother's killer....MOTHER AND BROTHER WILL BE SO PLEASED WITH ME FROM THE AFTERLIFE! *his eye glows and he fires off another crystal blast from his eye at Horvath*

Horvath: *he steps under the blast and starts jumping along the walls of the buildings that line the street, dodging blast after blast from Armog'El at inhuman speeds* Everyone...all my comrades who died fighting the Dragon menace...*his blade gleams as he readies it* Your strength goes with my blade!

Argyle: *as he runs through the city, he rethinks in his head* I've killed roughly ten Cultists...But there are still probably more. *he looks back at the four Dragons in the distance* Loria...please be safe...*he sees Kog'Khyn get sliced in half and gasps, surprised* That energy...Terran and Frost were able to beat one of the Dragons! That just leaves the big burning one, the female Dragon, and that white dragon... *he rounds a bend and hears the sound of someone being impaled roughly followed by screams of agony. When he comes into the street, he sees dozens of dead City Watch guards as well as Knights and Knight-hopefuls. Standing in front of him, impaling one of the Knights is a man clad in bronze-like scaled plate armor. The helm has two black horns shaped like pincers sticking forward on it, with a full plate covering and eye slits. On the plate is the embossment of human lips. The man is wielding a large stone spear with a long, narrow lower shaft and a large, pointed yet thick upper shaft. The man is holding the knight over a fire, roasting him in his armor. He then glances at Argyle and throws the knight off his spear. Argyle starts to tremble in fear. The man before him wasn't a Dragon, or Giant, or being of Null. This was a human. And he had killed a Knight and roasted him in his own armor like it was nothing. The stench was enough to almost make Argyle heave.* W-what the seven hells!?

???: *the man slices his spear in the air, forcing the cooked blood on it to splatter on the wall to his side. He then lets out a small hum, like Argyle was interesting* Oh my...That looks like a Dragon Weapon. You must be the Squire lord Armog'El described that helped kill lord Badur'El. And so far from your Knight-Master....*he spins the spear and starts walking towards Argyle* I got so bored trying to find the Royal Knights, that I had to entertain myself with these foot soldiers and lesser Knights...Hey, you're the Squire of a Royal Knight, right? Then you must be better than these pieces of fodder! My name is Schmidt, and I am one of the Dragon Apostles. Would you be so kind as to entertain me until I find one of the Royal Knights?

Argyle: *he brings his dragon fang into a defensive stance and glares at Schmidt, his body trembling and his eyes wide* This man...whoever he is...He's on the same level as Ser Zorrin and the Royal Knights! On top of that, he seems to have no moral compass whatsoever...This man is incredibly dangerous!

~Outside Silvenheim~

Kurt: *he is standing on a tree limb, watching the battle rage on in the city* Oh no...the Dragons got here first before we could warn Argyle and Loria! *he looks up into the treetop, addressing the person above him* Yorg, what are we going to do?!

Yorg: *he is a tall man wearing sleek, thin armor the color of moss with a black cloth outfit on underneath. Attached to his body are different segments of what looks like a sword. In his hand is the hilt, a shaft with a broken metal blade sticking out. From the look of the fragments, the blade would be a curved, hook-like crescent greatsword if it was complete. His helm covers his entire face and has two curved blades sticking up out the back of his head. He is leaning against the tree trunk as he stands in the branches above Kurt* First of all, Kurt, we are both Null Contractors. We'd have been arrested on sight if we had entered the city. Secondly, how can you guarantee that these Loria and Argyle wouldn't turn on us the minute they see us? Frankly speaking, the only people a Null Contractor can rely on is themselves or other Null Contractors, and only if the situation decrees that both parties benefit. That's just the way Null works.

Kurt: Because I know that they are sincere friends. Even if we were captured, they would have heard us out! We have to at least help them! The Dragons are as much our enemies as they are theirs!

Yorg: ...You honestly trust them?

Kurt: I trusted them to not kill me. They had every chance to, and didn't.

Yorg: ....I sense something in that city. Go find your "Friends", Kurt. I'll be looking into this feeling in there too...Null is calling within those walls. To who, I have no idea...

~The Tower of Perdition, fifty miles east of Silvenheim~

*standing in front of a large cell are two guards in regal armor. The guards are eating tough bread as they stand at their posts*

Guard 1: Silvenheim is under siege, and we're stuck here guarding one measly prisoner...I want to help defend the city!

Guard 2: No way! There are four Dragons in that city! Going there would be suicide! Besides, this traitor is the most dangerous prisoner we've ever dealt with! No way we're leaving him unguarded!

Guard 1: Good point...*he looks in the cell and sneers* Hear that? You aren't going anywhere, "Ser" Phobos!

Phobos: *he is chained to the wall and forced to kneel on a magic seal, the energy flowing from it keeping him rooted in place. He looks up and glares at the two guards, an evil smirk on his face* That's what you think...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 11:04 am

Ember: *she coughs with a bit of blood dribbling out of the side of her mouth before she gets up and shakes her head to clear away her new headache* Ow....alright then. Now I'm mad! *she screeches, flames erupting around her and her demon form appearing before Baba'Rog in all it's fury. She holds her demon flames in her palms before glancing at Forcestus* Ordinarily I would tell at you for coming here to save me but since this is a dragon we can skip it for now. Follow my lead and let's be done with this dastard! *she half-scolds Forcestus, before suddenly disappearing and flashing back onto Baba'Rog's shoulder. With a cry she cracks a blast of Demon Fire into his shoulder before flashing again and cracking more blasts of the same attack onto his knees and side. The fire doesn't really harm him but the pressure it causes on his body sure hurts!*

Karn: *He sees the lasers coming and narrows his eyes before crouching down and giving a great leap, one of the lasers only barely able to clip his heel before he lands down onto Sigmal's shoulder, his blade sunk deep into its flesh. With a cry he tempers his blade and drags the sword through her flesh and up to her neck, going for a killing blow*

Terran: *when the smoke finally clears, Terran is stretching and cracking his shoulder and neck. He gives a great sigh as Frost comes over to check on him* Man....stupid turtle nearly made me have to skip my workouts for the next week.

Frost: *he rolls his eyes* And we wouldn't want that now would we....

~Meanwhile, at the Tower of Perdition~

???: *A large beast makes the stone and bricks crack and crumble underneath her claws as she slowly climbs the tower to reach Phobos' cell. Her eyes turn to slits as she spots her target, her spear-like tail whipping silently as her iron clad scales flex in anticipation of the impending kills. Her mouth starts to leak hellfire as she slowly and silently climbs up and around Phobos' cell before she sits above his chamber door, her tail poised to strike. Without any warning, it shoots forward and impales the first guard straight through the chest, making her curl her tail and whip his body at the other guard and knocking him over. With a great roar she leaps down onto the walkway, scarlet hair moving in the fierce gale of the wind in the tower as she slams her tail onto the walkway by way of intimidation. She stands her ground, at least wanting to play with her prey a little and make them suffer before she kills it*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/5/2014, 11:44 am

Baba'Rog: *the dragon roars in pain as it feels its joints being pulverized by the force of Ember's attacks* RAH! YOU ANNOYING GNAT! *Baba'Rog swings his arms violently, trying to hit Ember. However, in her Demon form, her speed far surpasses anything he had encountered previously.*

Forcestus: *he spins the wheel and infuses it with his Sorcery. He then places it on the ground while he holds the handle on the axle. The wheel begins spinning violently and he moves forward, riding the wheel. He leaps up and spins vertically, slamming the wheel into Baba'Rog's head. The dragon bellows in pain as it feels the spikes from the wheel dig into his head. The wheel keeps spinning as the sound of Baba'Rog's iron scales being torn like tin echo out. Magma-like blood flies out everywhere as the Dragon's head is torn apart. In the end, all that remains is a ruined, shredded mass of magma and iron where his head used to be. The dragon's body flails violently before becoming still. Forcestus then looks over towards Argyle's location. He looks over at Ember and nods, indicating that he senses Argyle is fighting an opponent far stronger than himself and may require aid*

Sigmal'Sin: *she screeches loudly as her head and neck are torn apart. Blood sprays out from the wound as she tries to cover it and stop the bleeding, but as she flails she gets weaker and weaker, until finally she drops in front of Karn. She reaches one hand out to him as if to still try to kill him, but the hand falls limp right as it was about to touch him.*

Schmidt: *he dashes at Argyle and hits him with the butt of his spear, knocking the air almost instantly out of Argyle's lungs. Argyle gasps in pain as Schmidt spins the spear and drives the large, heavy head down onto Argyle, catching his shoulder and driving him into the ground. Argyle gasps and gets back up, panting and spitting blood* Oh? You survived that? You're much more durable than I thought! Those attacks would have annihilated a normal Knight's rib cage and then shattered his collarbones and shoulder to powder...but it seems to have only cracked your ribs and fractured your shoulder.

Argyle: *he feebly holds the Dragon Fang in one hand and slams it down at Schmidt*

Schmidt: Ah, I see...the shock of the attack and the sight you just saw is driving you past your breaking point...*he sidesteps the attack and brings his fist back across Argyle's face, flinging him* You have quite the nerve for a Squire. Unfortunately for you, we Dragon Apostles are on the level of Royal Knights. To be exact, I was trained to kill Ser Leroy. You never stood a chance, boy...But you don't get to die yet. No, when all your bones are shattered and every bit of hope is drained from you...then, you will have my permission to die. You're going to entertain me for a good while yet...*he holds his spear in both hands* Come now, get up...I know you can still fight a little more.

Argyle: I haven't...even...used my Sorcery...

Schmidt: About that...Sorceries are so troublesome. That is why we Dragon Apostles are trained to kill or incapacitate Knights before they can use their abilities...You see, we are Spell Bloods, but we have no Sorceries.

Guard 1: *as he sees his comrade brutally killed by the beast in front of him, he draws two longswords and glares* You....you monster! What the seven hells are you!?

Phobos: Your death...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/5/2014, 3:51 pm

Karn: *he swings his blade and splashes Sigmal's blood onto the ground next to him before sheathing his sword and sighing* At the very least you tried to kill me. *he tells Sigmal as she dies, only staring at her as she tries to attack him one last time with her hand before it falls limp*

Ember: *she snorts* Ugh fine! But hurry up or I'll leave you here! *she tells Forcestus before soaring off into the distance to the source of the power. Spotting Argyle in trouble, she growls and dive bombs Schmidt, her landing causing a large explosion of hellfire before it dissipates and she stands defiantly between Schmidt and Argyle. She glances back at him* Stay down if you know what's good for you human. Leave this one to me. *she warns him, her eyes unnaturally cold and full of demonic fury as she turns her attention back to Schmidt. Her long, whip-like tail lashes back and forth as she stares at him angrily* So you're the source of that power spike a second ago are you? *she huffs* And what is that toothpick you're carrying? A spear? How ridiculous. *she taunts him, trying to get his attention away from Argyle*

~Phobos' Cell~

???: *the dragon gives a enormous roar before her tail slams against the tower and smashes a few of the bricks. She jumps down and straight onto the guard before taking his head into her enormous jaws and pinning him to the ground with her claws before proceeding to tear his head forcefully from his body. Tossing the head aside as the guards blood pools underneath his body, the dragon turns and glares back towards Phobos. It's voice echoes through his head as she narrows her amber colored draconic eyes at him* Are you Phobos? Speak now before I tear you to pieces for wasting my time! *she demands, hellfire leaking from her jaws as she growls at him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2014, 9:36 am

Forcestus: *knowing that Ember was more than enough to help Argyle, Forcestus runs off towards the gates to help Dolph and Shagga keep the enemy at bay*

Argyle: Ser E-Ember...*he wheezes out those two words, panting heavily as he holds his stomach and ribs in pain*

Schmidt: Aren't you one of the Brave Companions of Eddard? I had heard you people were strong. As strong as the Royal Knights. I hope you last longer than the squire did...He was barely worth a chuckle. *he grips his spear and his cold eyes flash* Lets see if those rumors about the strength of the Brave Companions is true... *he rushes forwards and spins the spear in his hands, attempting to hit Ember with both the heavy head and the butt of the spear. As he spins it, he then brings the spear back and plunges it at Ember with all his might*

Armog'El: *as he kept firing, Horvath kept dodging and moving closer. Finally, Horvath was in range. The dragon roars and punches forward with all the strength in its vast body, blinded by its unyielding rage towards the opponent before it*

Horvath: *he sees his chance and takes it. He slices with his katana and spins, his body becoming a disk of light from the sun gleaming off the blade. Using the momentum of the punch, he uses his spinning to ride up Armog'El's arm, slicing it from knuckle to shoulder. He then loops around Armog'El's arm and stops, pointing his blade forward. He then dashes forward, all of his resolve behind him as he drives his blade deep into Armog'El's eye in an instant. The dragon bellows loudly in pain as Horvath both pulls the blade out and slices the eye wide all in one motion. Horvath then leaps up and slices, spinning again. He rides down Armog'El's body, leaving a giant bloody swathe behind him. He then leaps up after reaching the Dragon's foot and keeps spinning, bouncing from building wall to building wall, cutting Armog'El more and more with each pass.*

Armog'El: *the dragon roars out in pain as it feels Horvath slice the tendons in its legs. It stumbles back and puts its back to a large clock tower behind it. It uses its hands to cover its neck and vital areas on its head.*

Horvath: You think hiding those will save you? Think again! *he keeps flashing all around Armog'El, continuing his assault. However, what might have looked like random slashes to the Dragon's arms and body were actually Horvath using his superior speed and cutting power to shear off the Dragon's muscles in its arms before it could harden its scales with crystals. Eventually, his efforts bore fruit as the Dragon's arms became limp without intact muscle to keep them up. As its arms dropped, Horvath saw his chance. He leaps high into the air and spins down like a saw blade. As he crashes down onto Armog'El's exposed head, he roars in triumph* SILVENHEIM! *he slices down Armog'El's body, from forehead to groin, and lands with his back turned to the dragon. He then slices his blade to flick the blood off and sheaths the katana, bringing the blade along the rim of the sheath before putting the blade away* Join your egg-mate in hell...that's where your kind belongs.

Armog'El: *as the dragon's now opened body turns to stone, its hands and body twitch. It lets out a slow, shallow breath before becoming a giant statue of an opened dragon, Horvath's Sorcery taking its toll*

Horvath: While my Sorcery won't affect Dragons if I simply cut them or touch them, it does affect them if my blade touches their brain, heart, or spinal chord....That is why I am the best at killing Dragons. *he walks back towards the palace calmly* I feel a heavy amount of energy coming from Argyle...Ember must be there engaging whatever enemy that was able to hurt Argyle that much...I'll keep an eye on that for now, but there is no doubt in my mind Ember can handle whoever is there....That energy feels like a Dragon Apostle...

Phobos: I knew that you half-breeds were brutal, but I didn't think you were this monstrous...Such a force of nature is truly a sight to behold. Indeed, I am Phobos. I take it Grom sent you to retrieve me? Don't worry, I have every intention of telling your masters EXACTLY where that brat is as well as the location of one more thing...that corpse you Dragon Cultist have been looking for so vigorously.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/7/2014, 9:52 am

Ember: *she growls and flashes to Schmidt's left side, dodging all of his strikes before blasting him in the side with a scorching explosion of hellfire* Don't make me laugh! Honestly, I question the point of using this form to kill you! *she growls at him, her tail lashing in impatience*

???: *the dragon roars at Phobos' instant divulgence of information* I care nothing about that brat foolish human! *she growls before she sheathes her claws in hellfire and smashes the cell doors locking Phobos in and lies down* Now hurry up and climb onto my back before I change my mind about leaving you to fend for yourself! *she growls, hearing more guards beginning to come up to investigate the large amount of noise that was being made*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2014, 9:59 am

Schmidt: *he backsteps to dodge the blast and then slams his spear down on Ember* You really should be more mindful. Double the pride, double the fall. *he then takes his hand and drives his palm into Ember's stomach, flinging her back into a building* I'm...a bit stronger than I look. Although, I was ordered to keep you alive. How troublesome...Because after that last attack I really want to kill you. I hear Demon blood and organs are black...*his energy spikes dramatically, as if the more murderous his intent, the stronger his energy. The aura around him feels sick and twisted.* May I see yours?

Phobos: *he smiles smugly and climbs onto the dragon's back* Oh, but you need that brat in order to for your plan to go forward...Now, take me to see your master. We have work to do...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/7/2014, 10:06 am

???: *The dragon roars and spreads its wings wide on its arms before giving a great jump and flying off, only really gliding before having to land and jump again to resume gliding. Her destination was the master's nest*

Ember: *hellfire explodes from where Ember lands and she steps out, looking rather unharmed and grinning as her hands begin to burn with hellfire* You sound like my stupid sister! *she flashes again, this time twice and blasts Schmidt multiple times in a small explosive cluster of hellfire before leaping back and spreading her wings, watching for his counter*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2014, 10:11 am

Schmidt: *the blasts juggle him into the air and fling him onto a balcony above. His aura then creeps out like mist as his gets back up and walks to the edge of the balcony* I should take that as a compliment...now...show me all that black blood...*he dashes off the balcony and hits Ember in the chin with the shaft of his spear. He then spins it and cracks her twice in the sides before hopping up to drive his knee into Ember's chin and then spinning into a mid-air straight kick to her chest, hitting her so when she flies back her body drags against the stone walls of the nearby building*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/7/2014, 10:14 am

Ember: *she growls as she gets pummeled, waiting until just before he hits her with his straight kick to unleash more hellfire clusters at him just before he lands. The result juggles him as she swings her chakrams around his body and quickly tangles him up in their chains before super heating them and pulling them tightly*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2014, 10:27 am

Schmidt: *as the chains wrap around him and ignite, he starts screaming in agony* Hellfire! This is really Demon Hellfire! *he looks up to the sky as his body turns to ciders* Lady...Grimoire...*his body turns to nothing but a collection of ciders and ashes shaped like Schmidt and then collapses, blowing away in the wind*

Argyle: *he coughs out blood and nearly collapses* My...my ribs...

???: Stay down, young Squire. You fought valiantly, but that opponent was far beyond you. *floating in front of Argyle is a man with short, buzz-cropped white hair. He has tan yet milky skin and golden eyes that gave off a similar feeling of warmth that King Garlith's did. The man wore long, white robes with a white breastplate and white grieves as well as white wood sandals. He was sitting in a cross-legged position as he floated, white aura radiating off his body*

Argyle: Who...who are you?...

???: My name is Sol, I am King Garlith's nephew and head at the Sorcerical Academy. Now...hold still...*Sol brings his hands together as if to pray* Clasp of Life...*behind him, a white statue the size of a building forms from his aura. The statue is of a beautiful, kind-looking woman in a flowing white toga-like robe. The statue has its eyes closed and is smiling almost lovingly. The statue then moves its giant hands and tenderly clasps Argyle, the white energy flowing off the hands and onto Argyle* Hmmm...You seem to have multiple broken ribs and a fractured collarbone, but other than that no organ damage or extreme internal bleeding or blood loss. You are either very durable, or very lucky. *the energy begins glowing brightly and Argyle feels his bones mend and his woulds heal* I've managed to set your bones back and mend any external injuries, however I cannot compensate for your fatigue. You should return to the palace with Ember and rest. *he looks over at Ember and smiles* Sorry I disobeyed my uncle, Ser Ember. I know I'm supposed to stay inside the Academy's sanctum, but I couldn't sit idly by while people were gravely injured and I had the capability of helping them. Do you require healing as well?

Argyle: That sorcery...I felt no form of martial power or attack purposes from it...

Sol: That is because my Sorcery is purely for healing purposes. I'm not really much of a fighter, you see...*he looks back to Ember* Again, do you require healing, Ser Ember?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/7/2014, 10:35 am

Ember: *her demon form disappears as she returns back to her fox like form and sheathes her chakrams. She looks like she's bruised up pretty badly and the side of her mouth was dripping blood but she simply huffs and turns to walk off* I have other problems to attend to now. Seems my sister has been rather busy. *she says half to herself as she leaves to check on Forcestus*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/7/2014, 11:00 am

Sol: *he bites his lower lip, thinking* Alright then. *he looks over to Argyle* Make sure Ser Ember gets back to the palace alright, Squire. I last saw the Brave Companions Shagga, Dolph, and Forcestus heading there. They had many wounded in tow, as well as a wounded Ser Gryn. I'll go ahead and begin the healing effort. You two hurry up and get there. *his body glows white and he flies off towards the palace*

Argyle: *he follows Ember silently the whole way. When they arrive to the palace, the relief effort had already began. Sol and various other Healers were already at work on the wounded. As Sol himself tended to a wounded Gryn, who was talking to Forcestus, Argyle looks over and sees Loria being healed by a healer. He runs over and falls to one knee next to Loria* Loria! What happened to you?!

Healer: She's much better off now than she was. That giant white dragon gave her a real beating...she should be fine now. She was saved by Ser Zorrin and Ser Horvath.

Argyle: *he looks over and sees Horvath and Zorrin talking with Garlith and Leroy*

Garlith: *he is silent and has a very stern, almost angry look on his face as Zorrin, Leroy, and Horvath go over the casualties*

Horvath: ...among the wounded is your Hue, Zorrin. I'm sorry, but his legs and back had been entirely crushed by the Dragon's attack. Hopefully, the relief squads will find him soon. I couldn't move him due to the circumstance of having to tail Armog'El. Again, I deeply apologize.

Zorrin: Will Hue ever fight again?

Horvath: He had an entire building crush his lower body after having his spine snapped by Armog'El's kick...I doubt he'll even be able to walk again if he survives...

Leroy: Well, it could have been a lot worse...

Garlith: *suddenly, he bring his hand up and smacks Leroy so hard his helm flies off*

Leroy: *He has messy brown hair and green eyes, looking strikingly similar to his nephew Terran. However, his jawline and beard gave him a much more grizzled appearance. His eyes were wide with shock at the king's slap*

Garlith: It could have been a lot worse...but it could have been a lot better, had you let me fight!

Leroy: My king, the enemy at the time was one Dragon. We had no idea it had reinforcements...If you had engaged the enemy and it had called its three siblings, they all would have attacked you at once. Even you would have had trouble with that, Your Grace.

Garlith: STILL, I could have saved many more lives...

Zorrin: *he wipes a single tear from his cheek* Your Grace...

Garlith: Ser Zorrin? Is the loss of your men so painful that even you shed a tear?

Zorrin: That, and I am touched by His Majesty's kind heart...I am proud to call you my king.

Horvath: Indeed. You are a ruler without equal, Garlith. That would have made your loss at the hands of those foul immortal reptiles all the more painful.

Garlith: You are right, Ser Horvath...Ser Leroy, forgive my hasty words.

Leroy: There is nothing to forgive, my king. I too wish I could have fought alongside my nephew and the others...your pain is mutually felt.

Garlith: *he sees Argyle and smiles slightly* Young Argyle. I am glad you and Ser Loria are safe and alive.

Argyle: Your Majesty flatters me with his concern. Ser Horvath, Ser Zorrin...*he drops to his knees, bowing to both of them* Thank you for saving Loria! Is there any word of Cameron or Hue?!

Zorrin: Ser Hue...we are waiting on word whether or not he lives. As for Cameron...I am afraid we have heard nothing yet...

Argyle: Cameron...Hue....

~Arygle, Loria, and Cameron's home~

*As Cameron sat in the dark of the closet, trembling in fear, she hears a voice in the darkness call out to her*

Voice: Cameron....*the voice is melodious yet dark, and feels as if it is coming from outside the closet. And yet, Cameron hears it echo in her very mind. It was as if a chorus of dark, calm, melodious voices were beckoning to her in a northern direction of the city*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/7/2014, 3:21 pm

Loria:  *she isn't moving but her breathing shows that she is at least going to make it with enough rest*

Ember:  *she strides up to the group, a very angry and irritated look on her face*  Where's the old man?  *she spots Garlith and walks up to him*  You and I need to talk.  *she tells him, her tails and ears twitching in frustration*  We've got a major problem.  I killed a dragon apostle and in its last breath it called for my sister.  Something's rotten and I don't like it!  *her furious words are cut off as she has a coughing fit, blood dripping between her fingers as she tries to cover her mouth.  She curses under her breath when it finishes, not having expected her body to have taken as much damage as it did*

~Meanwhile at Loria's House~

Cameron: *she sniffles as she hears the voice in her head call out her name. She didn't recognize it so she only listened for Loria or any of the others to call for her first before she even thought about leaving the closet. The sounds of fighting and battle seem to have died down as far as she could tell but she didn't want to disobey Loria. It probably wouldn't be good for her if she did*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 9/25/2014, 9:38 pm

Voice: *suddenly, the voices change to one voice. Hue's.* Cameron....Cameron...Come out, Cameron....The fighting is done...The dragons are all gone...come out, sweetheart....

Garlith: Your sister?! Ser Ember, all of the Demon Court was killed! It can't be possible that Grimoire could be alive. Wasn't it you and Ser Forcestus that accompanied Ser Wyald and struck the final death blow to Grimoire and her betrothed, Samael?

Leroy: Perhaps the Dragon Apostle was simply enamored by Grimoire's legacy? After all, it is common knowledge that the Dragon Cultists keep records and books from the Demonic Kingdom, from before it fell. Maybe Grimoire's accounts inspired him?

Argyle: *he focuses on Loria's healing. The Healer that had been working on her had gone and Sol had taken his place, healing Loria with the same technique he had used on Argyle* Will she be alright, milord?

Sol: *he chuckles at Argyle's courtesy.* I am no lord, young Squire. If anything, I am a professor.

Argyle: ...Professor Sol. Will Loria be alright?

Sol: She suffered many injuries, both from the Dragon and self-inflicted by her Sorcery. However, she should be fine. I am mending her organs and bones as we speak. *He smiles at Argyle* She will definitely fight another day, young Squire.

Argyle: I should have been there...I should have stayed and helped her fight!

Horvath: *he steps behind Argyle and places a hand on his shoulder* No offense meant, Argyle, but you would not have been much use against Armog'El. That Dragon was far stronger than its egg-mate. You would have only gotten in the way.

Argyle: *his shoulders slack at first as he sighs in defeat, then he looks up and punches his own palm, a look of determination in his eyes* Never again...

Horvath: Hmmm?

Argyle: I'll...I'll never be in the way again! I'll get stronger, you'll see! And then...I'll kill them all! Every single Dragon...I'll fight and fight until none of them are left standing! Not because I hate them....But because as long as the Dragons live, Myrr will always be at risk! To protect this kingdom...to protect Loria...and Cameron...and Hue....I SWEAR TO EVERY GOD, I'LL FIGHT THE DRAGONS AND KILL THEM ALL!

Sol: *he seems surprised* Just a moment ago...he was so sullen...

Horvath: *he chuckles and clasps Argyle's shoulder again* Well said! Then you have confirmed my decision! *he looks over at Garlith* Your Grace, I will be at the hill, meditating. Please, would you do me the honor of summoning me when Ser Loria wakes? I have a proposition for her and young Argyle.

Garlith: Of course. And what would you like as reward for killing Armog'El?

Horvath: Nothing. I require no compensation for doing a Knight and a Warrior's duty. *he stands and walks off, looking back at Argyle* Young Crewn, I can feel you have a touch of destiny about you...And I would see the seeds of that destiny take root! *he walks off, a bit more of a stride in his step than before*

~Giant Island Cave~

*inside the cave, hundreds of eyes look down at the figure standing before them. Phobos is now clad in his old armor, but the green banner of Myrr that was his sash had been replaced with a purple banner with a smoking grey eye. The same eye now floats before him, looking down at him*

Phobos: Master....

Eye: "Ser" Phobos...Welcome back. I trust your stay in the Tower was...short lived?

Phobos: Much shorter than I had expected, Excellency. *he bows* Thank you for your concern.

Eye: Think nothing of it, mortal. Your life means nothing to me. What matters is the information you have...I understand you know both locations we seek?

Phobos: Ah yes....The location of the Sorcerical Academy's Sanctum that houses Sol Nign Myrr, Headmaster of the Academy, and the one who wields the most powerful Healing Sorcery in all creation, Life.

Eye: And?...

Phobos: *he grins slyly* Yes...and the location of the tomb of Nifelheim, King of Demons.

Eye: Excellent....Grom.

Grom: *out from the shadows steps a giant humanoid with scaled skin that oozes with lava and hellfire, six vast arms, and a head with two downward-curved horns, a fanged mouth with a burning inside, and smoldering red eyes. The being's form is masculine and it stands at near double Phobos' height. He turns his neck, cracking it and letting out a molten hiss with each crack. The being then looks down at Phobos with smoldering eyes and kneels down to look Phobos in the eye* Tell me, Knight...where is my lord?

Phobos: The leader of the Half-Demons....Grom the Balrog....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 9/25/2014, 10:35 pm

Cameron: *sniffling a little bit, Cameron pushes the door of the closet open and peeks out, looking for Hue before she came out completely*

----------------------

Ember: *she coughs up a bit more blood before sitting down on the ground and closing her eyes to take a breath. That's all she needed after all. Then she would hunt down the other apostle's until she found her sister. This had to end. Now*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/7/2014, 11:28 pm

*when Cameron opens the closet door, she sees Hue, in a pile of rubble. The whole house had been destroyed in the chaos, but Cameron and the closet she hid in were luckily unharmed. Hue groans, his hand clawing at the ground by sheer impulse*

Hue: Ugh....

Forcestus: *he places a large hand on Ember's shoulder and removes his mask so he can give her a comforting smile*

Healer: *two healers rush over and begin healing Ember's wounds*

Garlith: *as he walks back into the palace, a soldier runs up frantically past the relief effort. The soldier stops and salutes Garlith* Oh?

Soldier: Your Grace! Urgent news from the Tower of Perdition! We were attacked! According to the few survivors, it was a Dragon! Ser Phobos is missing, presumed freed by the Dragon!

Garlith: What?! Then...The attack on Silvenheim....*the realization slowly sets in* The assault on the city was just a diversion....They wanted Phobos!

Zorrin: Of course...

Leroy: It all makes sense now...

Zorrin: Phobos, like all veteran Royal Knights, has intimate knowledge of our kingdom's secrets...all of them. The Dragon Cult now has access to vital secrets...

Garlith: I hope Ser Loria can heal quickly...We're going to need her now more than ever.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/7/2014, 11:35 pm

Cameron: *spotting Hue, Cameron quickly bursts out of the closet and rushes up to his side, tears starting to well up in her eyes* Mister Hue! What happened? How did you get hurt?? *she asks him rapidly as she struggles to remove the rubble from around his body. She strained with one of the simple bricks holding Hue's leg and only ends up making it roll off of him before she breathlessly moves to try and dig Ser Hue out more*

---------------------

Ember: *too tired to bother getting the healer's to go away and heal the others that needed help, Ember simply sighs and leans back against Forcestus. She closes her eyes and breathes calmly, letting the healer's do their work. Much as she wanted to fight the treatment, she couldn't help but think that she sorely needed it herself*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/8/2014, 9:09 am

Hue: *barely conscious due to the pain he was in, he just keeps gasping as the stones move*

Voices: *suddenly, a black mist sweeps in and begins circling around Cameron. The voice is dark, deep, and eerily whimsical* Poor little Cameron....Her mommy and daddy are dead, eaten by monsters in the dark....Her new mommy ran off to fight the big bad dragons....Her uncle Hue got squished by the same big, bad dragons....Hehehehehe....*the voice shifts to a darker, more serious tone, as if someone else was speaking all together* Such pain...such anguish...all placed upon one so young....*the voice shifts again, sounding more demented and feminine* You think you can help him now?~ Just give up!~ You're weak! WEAK!~ *the voices all repeat the word in various tones and voices* WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! *suddenly, they all go silent, the darkness still around Cameron. Then, inside the dark, she hears another voice. This one, more soothing than the rest* What if We could offer you an escape from your weakness? What if we could make you strong, Cameron?....Strong enough to save your Hue...strong enough to crush those dragons....Strong enough to crush anyone who would try to hurt you?...would you take it?

Sol: *finally, the white light surrounding Loria fades* There. She should be fine with some rest. *he looks off to Garlith* Uncle, what will we do about the refugees? Much of the city was destroyed in battle...

Garlith: We will begin the reconstruction effort soon. But for now, set up pavilions and tents around and inside the palace. The crown will help its citizens until their homes are restored. As for young Loria and Argyle, they will be my guests personally.

Argyle: *he bows to Garlith* Your Majesty is most kind.

Garlith: *he smiles at Argyle and Sol* Think nothing of it, young Crewn. Sol, continue with your healing efforts. And...bring a full report on any casualties. I will make sure every victim gets a proper burial and all funeral rites.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/8/2014, 11:15 am

Cameron: *she watches the black mist as it circles her, going to cover her ears and cry a little bit when they start chanting about her being weak. Then upon hearing their offer, she uncovers her ears and sniffles a bit, watching the black mist carefully and with great curiosity* You....you could give me....power? Enough to protect Momma Loria and Papa Argyle from the mean dragons? *she repeats, seeming to think about the offer for a moment, finally speaking up again after a second or two* Y-yes! I want to keep my new family safe! Whatever it takes! *she answers the black mist, watching it confidently as it circles her*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/8/2014, 11:21 am

Voices: *suddenly, the mist closes in on her, entering her mouth, nose, ears, and eyes, forcing her to float in the air as the darkness soaks into her body* The pact has been made! *the voice shifts back to the first one* Let the powers of Darkness take root...*the voice shifts to the serious one* Let the powers of fear and unknown consume your form...*the voice shifts to the feminine one* Let go of all love, fear, doubt, and joy!~ *the voice shifts back to the soothing voice* Come, young Contractor...Embrace Null!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/8/2014, 3:20 pm

Cameron: *she doesn't move, her eyes wide with fear for what seems like hours before she finally takes a deep breath, the dark power flowing into her making her close her eyes. She had to admit, the darkness that everyone had seemed so afraid of....it didn't feel so bad. What was everyone so afraid of of it anyway? Surely her personality and such wouldn't change just because she had turned to the darkness like this? She was desperate after all. She had to protect her new friends and family at any cost!*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next