NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 11 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by Zazul 6/2/2014, 2:04 pm

Argyle: *he walks in and sits down next to Loria. He smiled as the food was served. He was looking forward to a few days of rest...*

~Four Days Later~

Rasha: *as she walks into Silvenheim's palace, flanked by two Knight-Lieutenants, she noticed that most of the people in the palace were looking at her as if she had three heads. It was as if they had never seen a Northern Battle-Woman before. She stops and looks up at the throne in front of her. Sitting in it is Garlith, and around him are the Royal Knights minus Loria and Horvath.* So...you must be the southern King...you're a lot prettier than I expected from such an old man.

Garlith: *the minute she says that, the guards all draw their swords, cursing and becoming angry. Garlith however just chuckles and waves his hand, ordering the knights to sheath their weapons* My, aren't you charming? My Spell-Blood allows me to maintain any age I choose, and so I remain this age no matter how old I grow.

Rasha: And how young is that age?

Garlith: Charming...Simply charming...Now, I understand from good Shagga that you know the location of the Black Crucible, the location of two people I have been looking for. Why don't you tell me? I hear talk they plan to compete in some sort of tournament...

Rasha: HA! Then your friends have some kind of death wish! The Black Crucible is where the strongest in all of Myrr gather for the yearly tournament there. Its a vast melee within the Crucible's labyrinth. Many enter, one team or person leaves. They even say the infamous Smiling Knight Duncan will be there, and he's been Champion for the past fifteen years...

Gryn: Ser Duncan...

Leroy: Duncan, The Smiling Knight, said to be the strongest Knight-Lieutenant to ever live....

Zorrin: I knew him...he could definitely stand on par with us Royal Knights.

Garlith: They say he had his helm shaped to appear that he was always smiling, in order to intimidate his foes and flaunt his ruthless behavior...I regret ever making him a knight. At least we might get the chance to see that brigand brought low. I plan on assembling a team to go to this Crucible to recover Ser Forcestus and Ser Ember. They will compete in this melee, they will win, and they will bring back those two. Rasha, I ask that you guide this team.

Rasha: And what do I get in return?

Garlith: You will get Ser Gryn's weight in gold is what you will get.

Gryn: Y-Your Majesty!?

Garlith: Oh come now, Gryn, if I offered her Zorrin or Leroy's weight, it wouldn't be very much.

Gryn: Yes sire...*he sighs, beaten by the comment*

Rasha: Done and done, King. So who is this team you have picked?

Garlith: Leading them will be Shagga and Ser Dolph. They will act as mentors. The fighters themselves, however...will be Ser Loria the King's Blade, her squire Argyle, Knight-Apprentice Terran, and Knight-Apprentice Emil. *he looks over to Frost* Ser Frost, would you be so kind as to fetch those four? Emil should be in the castle library, and Argyle, Ser Loria, and Terran should be at Zorrin's estate, training.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/2/2014, 3:35 pm

Frost:  *he nods and turns to Karn*  I will return soon.

Karn:  *he smirks at him and nods*

Frost:  *he nods in respect to the King before heading off to the castle library.  It doesn't take him very long to find Emil and he walks over to him in his usual large black coat*  Emil....you're to come with me and retrieve Ser Loria, Argyle and Terran.  The King has a mission for the four of you. *he tells him rather than be polite.  He didn't mean anything by it of course, it was just the way he was.  Without waiting for a response from him, Frost turns around and heads out of the library and towards Ser Zorrin's estate*

~Meanwhile at Ser Zorrin's estate~

Loria:  *she gives a cry as she swings her Greataxe at Terran's side, a fierce look in her eyes*

Terran:  *he smirks at her as he easily blocks and practically catches Loria's Greataxe on the blade of his sword.  He grins at her*  Come on Loria just let me have the last cookie and you don't have to embarrass yourself.  *he taunts*

Loria:  *she smiles at his taunt, knowing he was only joking*  I'm a rank above you Terran.  I have to do something to prove my rank to you don't I?  *she says as she lets loose a blast of air at Terran's unprotected left side before moving away from his sword and spinning around, swinging the Greataxe in a full 360 and to Terran's other side*

Terran:  *he gives a laugh and a laughing cough as the blast of wind hits him square in his unprotected side.  He ducks her Greataxe's swing and uses the blunt edge of his blade to swing around and hit Loria square in her backside, knocking her straight to the ground and onto her knee's. He holds his blade to her throat in a gesture of submission*  Give up?

Loria:  *she pants a bit but grins at him with a rather exaggerated groan*  Ugh fiiine.  You can have the last blasted cookie.  *she admits with a big grin*

Terran:  *he smiles at her before sheathing his sword and helping her up, going back over to the basket of sweets that Loria had baked and brought with her for their outdoor picnic.  He takes out a small oat cookie and chomps it triumphantly as Loria walks back over to Cameron and puts her Greataxe against the tree she was under*

Loria:  *she ruffles Cameron's hair which was starting to get a bit longer than when she had first found her*  Having fun watching mommy get beat up?  *she asks her jokingly*

Cameron:  *she grins at her, her teeth dotted with bits of oat cookie's that she had eaten earlier*  It was really funny to watch!  *she admits, giggling as Loria picks her up and starts tickling her before setting her in her lap to eat some of the bread she had brought*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/3/2014, 10:37 am

Emil: *he had been reading a book on the original Royal Knights, who came before Zorrin, Leroy, Gryn, and Phobos. Horvath was the only original Royal Knight left. However, when Frost came in and told him to come along, he lets out a groan and closes his book. He then stands up and follows Frost out* Sheesh...and I was on the chapter about Gellik the Mystic, the first Inquisitor! *as they walk, Emil speaks to Frost about the mission* So...Terran and I are teaming up with Loria and Argyle to compete in some tournament for the kingdom's underworld in order to find Ser Ember the Ceaseless Flame and Ser Forcestus the Executioner? And we will most likely have to face not only TWO Brave Companions, but also the legendary Smiling Knight Duncan?!.....Does the King, in his wisdom, want us dead or something?!

Argyle: *he and Hue were also sparring. Hue cartwheels around Argyle, dodging the swings from the Dragon fang. However, Argyle grins and stops mid-swing, swinging it the opposite way and managing to smack Hue into a tree. Hue lets out a gasp from his back hitting it and sits up, groaning* Sorry, Hue! Was that hit too hard?

Hue: Oi vey....Argyle, you've really improved! You swing that thing with some deadly precision now! Only reason the blow wasn't deadly is because that's a blunt weapon! If you had a greatsword, I'd be in trouble!

Argyle: *he chuckles and walks over, helping Hue back up.* Well, the Dragon Fang is my weapon. Its impossible to change it. So, I'll make due with what I have.

Hue: *he grins at Argyle and laughs as the two walk over and join Loria, Terran, and Cameron.* Seriously, Loria...You and Argyle both have gotten stronger since beating Badur'El. If it wasn't for Terran here being so dang strong, you and Argyle would be the strongest in your generation!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/3/2014, 11:18 am

Terran: *he laughs* I'm not that great. *he says modestly*

Frost: *he approaches the group with Emil in tow. He stares at Terran, Loria and Argyle* Get your things together. You have orders from the King. *he tells them before turning around to leave back for the castle*

Loria: *she and Terran both blink at each other before nodding and getting up. After making it home she dons her new armor made from Badur El's scales and equips her Greataxe before giving Cameron to Hue to watch as she goes to meet Frost back at the castle, Terran already there and ready to go*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/3/2014, 11:31 am

Argyle: *he too heads back and equips the new Dragon Iron armor he had received. He places the Dragon Fang on his back and before he leaves, he walks over to Cameron, rustles her hair, and smiles at her* Don't worry. We'll be back soon. *He walks out and follows Loria to the palace.* Terran. Emil. Good thing we got you two with us. So what does the King require of us?

Emil: We're going to be competing in some underground tournament in order to find Ser Ember and Ser Forcestus of the Brave Companions....They might end up being our opponents. On top of that, we might be dealing with a powerful knight who turned brigand...

Argyle: Well, at least its four of us!

Rasha: Actually, its seven. *she walks out from the palace gates with Dolph and Shagga flanking her.* I'll be guiding you kids there. Hope you don't mind!~ *she smiles at them and places her hands on her hips.*

Dolph: Shagga and I are to go with you and act as your mentors for this mission. Besides, it has been too long since we last saw Ember and Forcestus...I wonder how they are fairing...Ember was always hot headed, but Forcestus has always been a stout fellow. If they are together, they should be fine.

Shagga: Are you kidding? Of course they're together! Back when we all traveled with Eddard, those two were IMPOSSIBLE to be around with all the loving they did! We had to sleep at least twenty feet away from them from how bad Ember was around Forcestus!

Argyle: How...bad?

Shagga: Oh aye, those two couldn't get enough of each other! Though I hope they've calmed down in the recent years...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/3/2014, 11:49 am

Terran: *he scratches his head for a second* So....I actually have to fight? *he gives a slight groan* Man, what a pain.

Loria: *she sighs* You're so lazy.....how did you even become an apprentice? *she asks rhetorically*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/10/2014, 11:43 am

Emil: Terran is a man after Ser Leroy's own heart...both are lazy as the day is long, but are formidable opponents.

Argyle: Either way, I look forward to working with all of you.

Shagga: HAHA! This should be fun! I haven't seen a good melee in years!

Dolph: Ser Duncan won't share your sentiment, Shagga...And I doubt Ember and Forcestus will come quietly. These young ones may have to best them in order to get them to agree...

Shagga: If they fight as a team, they can do it. Ember and Forcestus may be a monstrous pairing, but split them up and the fight should be easier.

Rasha: *she walks up to Terran and grins slyly at him* Oh? I bet a big strong man like you would have no trouble there...

Emil: Oh boy...not another one...

Rasha: But...you aren't my type. *she walks over to Argyle and Loria and puts her arms around their shoulders. She then smiles at both of them flirtatiously* How have my two little rabbits been? I hear you slew a Dragon...impressive.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/10/2014, 12:09 pm

Terran: *he shrugs* Meh, you're too easy to chase anyway. *he taunts, a grin on his face*

Loria: *she blushes brightly before giving Rasha a pleading look* C-can we just go please? *she stutters, making Terran snicker*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/10/2014, 1:10 pm

Rasha: *she giggles* Still shy as ever. Alright, lets get moving! *she mounts onto a large, muscular charger*

Argyle: *he mounts his gray nag after helping Loria with her horse*

Emil: *he mounts his boar, letting out a groan* A huge melee...I hate things like this...

Dolph: *he mounts his boar as well and chuckles* I wonder if Ember's tolerance for alcohol has improved...last time I saw her, she couldn't hold her ale...

Shagga: *he taps his boots on the ground, indicating his wish to run* I wish we could compete as well, but that would be too unfair! HAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/10/2014, 1:38 pm

Terran:  *he mounts his brown nag and winks at Rasha before nodding to her to lead the way*  Your show missy~

Loria:  *she rolls her eyes before turning to Rasha, albeit a bit nervously*  Don't pay any attention to him.  He's a bit rowdy sometimes....  *she tells her, making Terran chuckle*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/10/2014, 5:32 pm

Rasha: *she looks back at Terran and laughs* That hungry dog can keep panting! Lets ride! *she lets out a loud yell and rides off, the group in tow behind her as they charge out of the city gate, the crowds on the streets cheering*

Argyle: How far is it to the Black Crucible, Rasha?

Rasha: Its in the Murklyre Swamp, to the northeast! Two days ride from Silvenheim!

Shagga: And the tournament?!

Rasha: Nobody knows, they just gather and wait!

Emil: Great....

Dolph: To think that Ember and Forcestus would compete in such a contest...They're both anointed knights!

Shagga: Don't forget, though, they both come from some pretty dark roots! Forcestus was a Pit Fighter in the Myrrian Human Trafficking ring, and fought every day just for the right to live and eat! And Ember, she's a Demon! This kind of thing is nothing to them morally!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/10/2014, 5:43 pm

Loria:  *her face darkens as she hears about the Myrrian trafficking ring, it's past with her still haunting her memories to this day and making her grab her arm in comfort*  ......I hated that place.....and everyone in it.....  *she says mostly to herself but loud enough for everyone else to hear*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/10/2014, 5:48 pm

Argyle: *he looks over at Loria and gives her a sympathetic, soft look* Loria....

*after hours of hard riding, the group stops to make camp. While Emil and Dolph set up the tents, Rasha sits down and starts sharpening her axes. Argyle and Terran go off to collect firewood, while Shagga goes out to hunt for food.*

Dolph: *he glances in Loria's direction, his blind eyes seeming to look at Loria directly* Ser Loria, does something trouble thine mind? Since good Shagga mentioned Forcestus and Ember's origins, you have been silent...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/10/2014, 5:52 pm

Loria:  *She doesn't respond at first, but then decides to look up at Dolph with an unreadable expression on her face*  Ser Dolph....Do you know what it truly means to be in pain?  To have everything you believe in torn away from you, everything you've ever loved forgotten and..... *she stops and clutches her arm tightly*  To never be loved? *she finishes*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/10/2014, 6:03 pm

Dolph: *after tying down the post for the last tent, he sits down and sighs* ...I know pain, young one. Near two hundred years of it...Even by Ogre standards, I am much larger than the rest of my kind. Some believed I was half Giant. They ostracized my mother, calling her a "Dragon Whore" and such. And myself...well, what they used to hurt my mother in words, they used in violence to hurt me...The local Magistrate was a corrupt man. He longed for my mother, who was beautiful even by human standards. When she refused him, he kidnapped me. He then told her that if she did not comply, he would kill me. As she undressed before him, he ordered his men to "burn the insolence out of my eyes"...and that "children should not see this." They took a hot iron to my eyes and blinded me. My mother...the trauma broke her. She began to despise me, saying it was my fault. Finally, one day, I came home and found her dead...hung. Nobody took me in. I was left, a large orphan on the streets. Then...they found me. A group of Northmen, lead by Ulfric Snowspear, a Crag-Man warrior who's band of raiders had been opposing the Dragon rule. I joined them and befriended Ulfric's son. Soon, I discovered my sorcery, which enhanced my mind to psychic levels, allowing my blind eyes to see far better than anyone's. I discovered I had an innate talent for archery, and soon became the best in the North. My friend became a great warrior, and we had many adventures together. To this day...he's still my best friend.

Shagga: *he walks in carrying a boar on his back* Hahaha! Still telling old stories about our childhood, Dolph?

Dolph: *he chuckles* Yes...Now, get on that boar! If not, I'll end up eating Emil's mount!

Emil: *from behind a tent, Emil's voice rings out* DON'T YOU DARE!

Dolph: *he and Shagga laugh hard, and then Dolph rests a hand gently on Loria's shoulder* My point is, child, the past is not what defines us. It is what strengthens us and makes us better. That is how Forcestus was able to overcome his problems. However...Unlike you, he does not hide the brand that the Ring placed upon him, because he feels that his past is not worth hiding. I do not say this to be cruel, but perhaps you would take a lesson from the stout fellow?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/10/2014, 6:10 pm

Loria:  *She doesn't really answer, only softening her grip on her arm and standing up*  I grow weary Ser Dolph.  I'm off to sleep for now.  Goodnight. *Was all she said before crawling into her tent and starting to change her clothing*

Terran:  *He comes by, hauling a large amount of firewood on his shoulder, and blinks at Loria as she goes into her tent*  What's gotten into her mead?  *he asks in confusion*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/11/2014, 11:52 am

Argyle: *he's also carrying a good amount of firewood and sighs* She just...needs time is all. What's gonna be for dinner?

Shagga: Boar! Fresh caught! I'll start cooking!

Dolph: Oh no, Shagga! We're trying to get to the Black Crucible, not the afterlife!

*after resting for the night, the group rides out towards the northeast. After hours of hard riding, they arrive at the ruins of an old black fortress.*

Rasha: This is it...

Shagga: Considering the mist, dark sky, and bog all around us, this seems to be a good place to hide a black fortress. I almost didn't notice it.

Rasha: That's the idea. The guy who controls this place, called Arbiter, has a sorcery active. The only ones who can find this place are those who have been here before.

Dolph: A secretive fellow, to be sure...

Rasha: Of course. In here, there will be people who have bounties large enough that you could make a fortune. *she dismounts, the others following her lead. She walks up to one of the old wooden doors in the wall and knocks.*

Watcher: *a voice hisses out behind the door and the door slides open. The eyes of a rather sickly, thin Kong look out* Who goes there?

Rasha: Rasha, from Sven Broken-axe's company. I have fighters that wish to compete.

Watcher: *he takes one look at Argyle, Terran, Loria, and Emil and hisses in disgust* Knights! We don't like your kind here!

Rasha: If I recall correctly, the Arbiter said all who find this place are allowed to compete. You don't want to make your master look like a liar, now do you?

Watcher: *he hisses at Rasha, then snarls in compliance.* Very well...but the laws of your kingdom don't apply within these walls, Knights! Attempt to arrest anyone in here, and we'll kill you all!

Dolph: You have our word, we will not. We are only here to compete and look for our friends. My Northern friends, *he gestures to Rasha and Shagga* Are here as mentors. It will only be the young ones fighting.

Watcher: Very well then. You may pass. *The sound of stone sliding echos out and one of the walls open like great gates. As the party steps through, they hear the sounds of crossbows loading.*

Argyle: Do they mean to shoot us?

Dolph: From what my senses tell me, only if we show any sign of hostility. There are around fifty crossbows trained on us...even if Loria were to use a full tornado, she would not block them all...I suggest we keep moving.

Watcher: *he bows and the main doors open, revealing a large stairwell going straight down* Welcome to the Black Crucible!

*inside the room the stairwell leads to is a giant tavern-like hall, where dozens of people, from brigands to sellswords, murderers to soldiers, all of them are gathered and talking, drinking and laughing, some even fighting only to be thrown out by the large Ogre and Mag-Theron bouncers. The most notable people there were three mercenaries, one of which seemed to be a half-drow, half-ogre. Another was a man covered completely in rags. The hilt of a strange weapon pokes out from under the rags as he sits on the floor against a wall, an iron-clad arm resting on his knee. Other than the hilt, his armored legs, and that single iron-clad arm, the rest of his body is completely hidden. Sitting at the head of the bar is the most notable person of all. He's a knight wearing full armor, black with a dark, sickly green trim. The helm has eyes that are designed to look sewn shut, and the mouth plate is fashioned to look like a fang-filled grin. On his body armor, the pauldrons are decorated with the same visage. The chest piece as well has the same design. Even the knees of his grieves have the same sadistic, beastly smile design. His shield has the visage of a six-eyed, smiling dragon head. his sword is a dark color, but the blade is black, glass like dragon bone. on the hilt is the visage of a screaming, laughing face. Shagga takes one look at him and growls*

Shagga: Duncan, the Smiling Knight...

Emil: *he looks over at the three mercenaries* I don't know the two young ones, but the half-drow I've heard of...Mach Vice from the Storm Drakes, a mercenary company....He's a master of guerrilla warfare, and a good marksman.

Dolph: *he seems to look across the room at a table and then grins, removing his helm* Found them. *he points over across the room at a table. Sitting there is a large Mag-Theron wearing an iron, mouthless mask over a black hood. He is wearing a black leather harness and black tweed cloth executioner's skirt. Strapped to his back is a giant dragon iron wheel with dragon bone spikes all over the edges. The Mag-Theron was not alone, either. He was looking intently at his companion*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/11/2014, 3:00 pm

Ember: *a small girl looking to be about 14 years of age wearing a coat that was clearly too big for her is Ember, the ceaseless flame. As she rubs her head up against Forcestus' arm, two large fox ears and two big, bushy fix tails are noticeable. She seems to be enjoying herself as she's smiling and grinning from ears to tail* C'mooon Forcestus! No teasing me~ *she coos, wanting attention*

Tora: *sitting near Mach Vice is an average size Myrrian male with snow white, spiked back hair and a woman with dark skin and long black dreads for hair. The man is Tora "Smoke" Marinovich and the woman, his partner and best friend, is Jasmine. The metal buckles on his outfit make small clinking noises as he grins at her. She's wearing a thin, sleeveless orange shirt and tight fitting dark pants with a mask on her face. There are small bladed Tonfa's on her hips* Tough crowd eh Steam? Think we can handle em? *he ask*

Steam: *she huffs* They all seem simple enough. I don't see why not. *she answers*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/12/2014, 11:48 pm

Forcestus: *he makes no noise, but moves his hand up and starts to pet Ember's head, rubbing her ear as he would a cat.*

Shagga: Oh gods above, they're just as bad as before...I hope you young ones don't plan on sleeping tonight. Those two will be at it enough that it could wake the dead!

Emil: Lovely...

Argyle: She looks awfully young, though...

Dolph: Make no mistake, Ember is older than probably anyone in this kingdom save for Groff Dark and a few dragons...

Argyle: Groff Dark...the Lord of Null...

Dolph: Aye...I take it Kurt told you of him?

Argyle: Yes...*he goes silent*

Rasha: Well, you found your friends, go see them!

Dolph: Let good Shagga and I do the talking. *the group walks over with Dolph to speak with Ember. Shagga sits down at the table, placing his feet on the table while Dolph places a hand on Forcestus' shoulder* Good morrow, old friends!

Shagga: Sheesh...you two still can't get enough, eh?

Focestus: *he looks over at Dolph, then at Shagga. He rises up, standing only about two or three heads shorter than Dolph. He looks up and down at Dolph, then offers his hand. The two shake hands and Dolph chuckles. On Forcestus' arm is a strange brand, that appears to be a skull inside of a spiked wheel.*

Mach Vice: Eyes forward, you two. This is a tournament of the most deadly fighters in all of Myrr, not some cheap kill mission. This will require a degree of awareness...never underestimate any of the people here, or you'll end up dead. And if you're dead, you're useless.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/13/2014, 12:04 am

Ember:  *she gives a childish frown at Dolph and Shagga, her tails puffing out* Oh great......and just what the hell do you two want?  *she asks impatiently*

Loria:  *she walks up then, her new black scale armor clinking quietly as she walks*  We're here to bring you back to Silvenheim with us on the King's orders. *she tells her*

Ember:  *her tails spike and start to bristle*  The hell with that!  That old man can take a hike! Besides, we're here to compete in the crucible so it would be bad sportsmanship to leave so quickly like this. *she tells her*

Loria:  *a vein pops on her forehead as she reaches back for her Greataxe* Why you....

Terran:  *he steps in and puts a hand on her shoulder, stopping her before she unsheathes her weapon and causes a scene* Apologies for my comrade's rudeness Miss Ember.  I am Terran Grieval, an apprentice to Ser Leroy the Defender of the Faith. *he introduces himself with a respectful bow*

Ember:  *her two tails lash a little bit in frustration at first but she gradually relaxes as he goes on.  She smirks at him when he finishes*  Proper lad huh? Not bad for someone who's apprentice to that lazy excuse for a Knight.  *she tells him, clearly less hostile now than she was although still eyeing Loria carefully*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/13/2014, 12:14 am

Shagga: We figured you'd say that...That's why the kids here are going to be competing as well in the tournament. Way I see it, if they win, you both come back with us. If not...Dolph and I will drag you both back.

Dolph: Shagga, be reasonable.

Shagga: Oh fine!

Dolph: *he looks back towards Ember and Forcestus* There you have it.

Forcestus: *he looks over at Ember, placing a hand on her shoulder*

Argyle: *he leans over to Dolph and whispers* Why does Ser Forcestus never speak?

Dolph: He is a mute, young squire. Born without the capability of speech.

Emil: Then how does he talk to Ember?

Dolph: Ember is a Demon. She can see into his soul and learn what he is saying just by looking at him. He would always communicate either through her or by writing letters individually on one's hand with his finger. As I said, a stout fellow. Though his title is Executioner, his temperament is far from it.

Shagga: Yep. Always been the silent voice of reason between you two, eh Forcestus?

Forcestus: *he looks over at Shagga, not saying a word, but the feeling his look gave off said otherwise*

Shagga: ...alright, alright! I'm sorry! Stop glaring at me like that...looks like you're gonna try to knock my head off....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/13/2014, 12:24 am

Ember:  *her big fox-like ears twitch when she hears the 'being dragged back' part and her tail starts to bristle up again.  A small ball of green fire forms near her head as she starts to get more irritated*  You're more than welcome to try and drag us back Shagga, but I for one want nothing to do with that stupid damn war again!  I've had more than enough of that crap to last four lifetimes! And like hell these little brats of yours can stop us from winning anyway!  Look at them!  Scrawny little pests.... *she mutters under her breath*

Loria:  *her hand twitches on the hilt of her Greataxe again*  Look who's talking.  At least I don't look like a screwed up fox!  *she retorts*

Ember:  *her tail bristles and she bares her fangs at Loria, another ball of green fire forming near her head*  What'd you say halfwit?!  *she screeches*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/13/2014, 12:30 am

Forcestus: *he immediately places a calming hand back on Ember's shoulder, this time tightening the grip to indicate his desire for her to calm down*

Dolph: Stop this now! We are both on the same side! Ember, be reasonable...Null is returning! The kingdom needs us, the Brave Companions! Eddard may still be out there! Do you not want to find him?

Argyle: *he too places a hand on Loria's shoulder* Loria, calm down...fighting them here in front of everyone before the crucible won't get us anywhere.

Old Man: *the old man in rags seems to look at Argyle as he speaks to Loria, as if Argyle trying to pacify the situation intrigued him*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/13/2014, 12:52 am

Ember:  *the two balls of green fire dissolve and dissipate when she feels Forcestus' hand on her shoulder and the fur on her tails starts to flatten out. She huffs and stands back up straight as Loria too starts to calm down a bit from Argyle's touch*  I could give a damn about Eddard or this kingdom of Garlith's.  The only one I care about right now is Forcestus and that's that. *she takes a deep breath and exhales to further calm herself*  I'll tell you what, how about we make a bet?  *she asks, a calm, straight expression on her face*  If these brats of yours can beat the both of us head on in the arena, we'll go with you with absolutely zero complaining whatsoever.  I'll even give the girl with the short temper here an apology for my behavior afterwards.  *she tells them*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 6/13/2014, 1:12 am

Dolph: That seems a fair bargain.

Emil: *he keeps his eyes on both Ember and Forcestus, seeming to study them*

Shagga: HA! You're on!

Argyle: *he looks over at Dolph* Can we do it?

Dolph: Have faith. No task is impossible if courage is used.

Forcestus: *he looks right at Loria, then walks over to her. He easily towers over her, but then he kneels and looks deep into her eyes. He seems to squint at her, then takes her hand and begins writing on it with his finger. With the letters finished, he had written "You and I have come from the same hell. Well met, sister who has broken her bonds".*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next