NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

+3
Star Phoenix
Zazul
Maxwell
7 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/20/2011, 3:28 pm

Raelik: You fail to grasp history as usual, SOK. But what else can I expect from an organic of inferior mental capacity.....the last time Genungagap walked free, it took 10 gods, the Sky King being one of them, at full strength giving everything they have just to seal him. Now its only one god against a fully-powered and free Genungagap.......

???: I've always hated that name you and the gods chose for me. call me by my real name, Abyssion. And as for why I am here, the Keshin Prophecy was fulfilled. A Keshin of pure and true madness found his way into the realm of the gods. That was the condition by which I was sealed all those eons ago. Now that Xander found his way here, I was able to trade places with him. He is in Nifelhiem and I am out here. And now that I am free, I will re-locate the weapons I did not have the last time we faced each other.......Once you are dead, I will retake my Devil's Arms and conquer this universe. I will then use my powers once they have climaxed and will rip a hole into another universe. And once I am there, I will create a new shining future, like I intended to do before you and our "family" stopped me. With the Keshin worshipers and their allies by my side, I will plunge all of the cosmoses in existence into glorious madness where all will live for the sole purpose of themselves. But for now, I will have to settle with destroying you.....Brother
(all of the gods in existence are children of Kronos, the being who created the universe. However, Abyssion aka Genungagap was technically disowned by Kronos when he betrayed his siblings because they did not see his ideals.)

Last edited by Zazul on 4/22/2011, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 4/22/2011, 10:56 am

Mystess: *she stands up and her lava bursts to life with a burning blue color. She arches her wing and readies her sword.* Leis do this!
------------
Charisma: *narrows her eyes* I have faith in my son. I will step in when he truely needs it.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/22/2011, 3:09 pm

Saber: *charges forward and slices at Raem.*
Raem: *blocks with the Ashbringer and does a side-spin jump over Saber.*
Saber: *tries to kick upwards to hit Raem, but fails. he then turns on the rebound of his failure and tries to slice Mystess.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2011, 3:29 pm

Mystess: *grabs the blade with her gauntlet and throws him to the side*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2011, 5:24 pm

Saber: *recovers and slices, only to be blocked by Raem*
Raem: *pushes Saber back and then slices.*
Saber: *blocks and holds Raem in a deadlock.*
Raem: Why are you attacking her? she's your FAMILY!
Saber: I have no family. Love is a trivial thing that I was never shown, even as a baby. Why inspire love when you can cause fear?!
Raem: Then you are lost. *breaks the deadlock and tries to kick Saber in the head.*
Saber: *blocks with his fist, picks Raem up by the leg, spins him around about 3 times and throws him at Mystess.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2011, 8:03 pm

Mystess: *freezes at the words and is slammed into by Raem*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2011, 8:58 pm

Saber: *walks forward to Mystess and Raem.* I am the future. I am the true face of a Necromancer and a Warrior. You are nothing, Cousin, because you rely on the love of your friends . and that will always be your weakness. I have no such weakness. I am strong! I don't need love! *as he says this, he shakes violently with anger. tears actually come out of his eyes.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2011, 9:06 pm

Mystess: *stands and walks toward Saber* love is always needed...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2011, 9:11 pm

Saber: NO! LOVE IS WEAK! I LEARNED THIS WHEN MY MOTHER THREW ME OUT TO TRAIN IN THE FROZEN WASTES AT AGE 6! TEN YEARS I SPENT OUT THERE, AND WAS I SHOWN ANY LOVE?! NO! THE PEOPLE OF THE VILLAGES DENIED ME. THE SAID I WAS A MONSTER! LOVE NEVER BROUGHT ME ANYTHING! LOVE IS WEAK! YOU ARE WEAK! *his hand that is holding his sword is shaking. he raises his sword to stab Mystess.* DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *he stops right at her neck.* W-WH-WHAT?! WHY CAN'T I DO IT......WHY CAN'T I KILL YOU!? SOMETHING ISN'T LETTING ME KILL YOU! *his crying and tears become heavier.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2011, 9:47 pm

Mystess: *pulls Saber into a hug* Because you don't want me to die. You want to feel loved...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2011, 9:55 pm

Saber: *his eyes widen and he drops his sword.* wha.......what.........what is this?.........I feel......warm........what are you doing to me?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/24/2011, 10:15 pm

Mystess: relax... It's just a hug.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/24/2011, 10:25 pm

Saber: I....i....*tears flow down more and he collapses to his knees.*......Why? I tried to kill you.....why show me love?......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 10:16 am

Mystess: *kneels down* beause you are family. because I care...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 10:33 am

Saber: *looks at Mystess and stands up.*.......you care?.........

Nemesis: *sees what is happening with Saber.* Charisma, we have a problem.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 12:20 pm

Charisma: I see this... *she draws a black dagger* I'll take care of the pest...
-------------
Mystess: Yes. I care about all of my family. *she grins*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 12:58 pm

Raem: *sees Charisma.* Crud! *gets up and runs into Charisma's way as she approaches.* Back off.....Mystess is my comrade and friend. I'll die before I let you harm them.
Saber: *Looks at Charisma* You lied, mother......you said they were cruel.....that they hated me.....YOU LIED! *draws blade and points it at Charisma*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 1:20 pm

Charisma: You are turning on me Saber? After i'm the one that breathed life into you? *she puts her dagger away and draws a dragon blade* Out of my way! *she slams the side of the blade into Raem's head, and stalks toward Saber and Mystess*
Mystess: *stands in front of saber* Don't event think about it!
Charisma: *the gem on the hilt of the dragon blade glows brightly* I CAN DO THE SAME THING I DID TO YOUR MOTHER TO YOU!
Luna: Not if I can help it.
Charisma: then is you and me...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 1:39 pm

Saber: I am Saber Morgrane, son of Charisma Materex and Nemesis Morgrane.......I am also the cousin of Mystess Materex and nephew of Luna Materex......They have shown me love when my mother and father have shown me only hate.....*looks at Charisma defiantly.* You would have killed me when I became of no more use to you.....and now you would harm those who showed me kindness.....I cast off the name Saber Materex and take the name Saber Morgrane as my title. I defy you, Charisma. FACE THE MIGHT OF MORGRANE! *dashes forward and crosses blades with Charisma.*
Raem: *recovers from the attack.* You aren't alone, Saber! *charges and also crosses blades with Charisma. Both Raem and Saber have their blades locked with Charisma's dragon sword.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 2:10 pm

Charisma: I WILL END YOU! *draws another dragon blade and slashes*

(Dragon blades are actually two handed swords, but because of charisma's skill, she can wield one in each hand)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 2:13 pm

Saber: *slashes and deflects Charisma's attack and moves back. He keeps his eyes on Charisma as the two begin to duel.*
Raem: *gets sent flying back from Charisma's attack.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 2:19 pm

Luna: *jumps between the two* Mystess. Take the others and get home. Stay there until further directions are given. Got it?
Mystess: but-
Luna: Go. NOW.
Mystess: *picks up garm* Raem! Saber! Lets go!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 2:25 pm

Raem: Right, Mrs. Materex! *runs off with Mystess and Garm.*
Saber: *stands next to Luna, still ready for battle.* It is my fault that my mother is free, Luna.....I will atone for my crime. I'm staying to help.
Alex: *walks next to luna on the opposite side as Saber.* I'm not letting you do this alone, Sis. She still has undeads here.
Simon: I have taken care of Nemesis. It is my destiny to battle Charisma as well. the four of us together can defeat her.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 2:29 pm

Luna: Alright then. *she draws a wickedly curved blade that is a deep purple in color*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 2:35 pm

Saber: You will pay, mother, for all of your crimes. this time, prison will not await you. *readies his blade and charges at Charisma.*
Alex: *turns around and attacks the undead rushing in to help Charisma.*
Simon: *spins the fire and ocean blades in his hands and jumps to attack Charisma from above.*
Snake the Death Scythe: hssss.......this is going better than expected.....*slithers away from Luna and into the shadows. suddenly, he stops and a sharp ringing is heard in his head.* HHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! that sound.....he is back.......I can hear my master's call......*slithers into the darkness and disappears.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next