NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

+3
Star Phoenix
Zazul
Maxwell
7 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 2:39 pm

Mystess: *sees snake slither away. She puts garm down and grabs snake from behind the head* No you dont... You are staying with us.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 2:44 pm

Snake: HHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSS! Let go of me, Inssssignificant mortal! I must return to my masssster and maker! the God of The Keshin hassss returned! the Gatessss of Nifelheim ssssoon open! The Devil'ssss armssss hear eachother'ssss call and the call of Abyssion, our maker! RELEASSSE ME!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 2:48 pm

Mystess: nah... I dont think so!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 2:50 pm

Raem: Wait.....What is he talking about? Devil's arms? The God of The Keshin? And how does he know about the Gates of Nifelheim? Those are the gates Xander was talking about....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 4:39 pm

Garm: We gotta... get all... the weapons...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 6:41 pm

Raem: *kneels in front of Garm.* rest easy, Garm. you can tell us about it later. *turns to Snake* as for you, you're coming with us.
Snake: HHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSS......*turns back into scythe mode and goes silent.*

Saber: *the duel between Charisma vs. Saber, Luna, and Simon continues. Saber jumps over Charisma and attacks from behind while Simon and Luna press the attack from the front.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 6:52 pm

Charisma: *throws the sword that ahs the glowing sword into the air. The sword explodes and a large undead dragom forms. She grabs Luna by the throat, jumps onto the dragon's back and takes flight* We're gonna fight this out to the death!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 7:12 pm

Saber: *he stabs his blade into the ground and a large undead bird the size of the dragon rises up. he and Simon jump onto its back and take off after Charisma.* GET BACK HERE YOU COWARDLY WITCH!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 7:39 pm

Charisma: I'm Going to win! *she throws Luna to the ground from really high up after tying a greenish black rope tightly around her arms*
Luna: GAH!!!! *she can't spread her wings, so she curls up into a ball*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 7:53 pm

Saber: *turns to Simon* take the bird and go after Charisma! *jumps off the bird and flies after Luna, catching her as she's about to hit the ground.*
Simon: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crashes the bird into Charisma's dragon and jumps off on impact, tackling Charisma in mid air and wrestling with her as they fall.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 8:43 pm

Charisma: *slams her fist into the side of Simon's face*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 8:51 pm

Simon: *recovers and takes his fire blade out.* It was from ashes that we were all born, and it is to ashes that you shall return! *stabs Charisma in the side with the magma blade*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 9:27 pm

Charisma: *hisses in pain and stabs back with her dragon blade*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 9:29 pm

Simon: *his blade lights Charisma on fire and he lights on fire with her. the two continue to fall, burning and burning. by the time they hit the ground, they are nothing but ashes.*
Saber: *walks up to Charisma's ashes.* Mother.....why didn't you show me any love....even as a child?........
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 9:45 pm

Luna: She was always like that Saber... Never felt love, never gave it.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2011, 9:49 pm

Saber: *looks down and sheds a single tear.* She was still my mother.....*looks up at Luna.* What will I do now? The undead I conjured disappeared with Charisma's death. Everything has gone back to normal....I am the only thing that remains of this dark chapter in history.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/25/2011, 11:47 pm

Luna: *puts a hand on his shoulder* Maybe it doesnt have to be so dark... Stay with me and my family.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2011, 6:46 am

Saber: *sighs.* even though I have so much innocent blood on my hands?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2011, 2:47 pm

Luna: Trust me. We all have had innocent blood on our hands...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2011, 3:20 pm

Saber: *smiles and puts his hand on Luna's hand thats on his shoulder.* Thank you, Aunt Luna......I think I will stay with you. I might also help Mystess and her team out....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2011, 4:22 pm

Luna: *grins* Now we gotta get home.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2011, 4:45 pm

Saber: *looks down and follows Luna back to her home. As he walks, he looks like he has something on his mind.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2011, 4:50 pm

Luna: Something troubling you saber?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/26/2011, 5:07 pm

Saber: I caused you and your people so much pain....how is it that you can forgive me and show me compassion just like that? I'm a monster. The fact I even exist is a slap in the face to the gods and to mortals....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/26/2011, 6:05 pm

Luna: Saber... one of the many skills of being a princess is that we have the gift of forgiveness. No matter how bad something is... We can forgive. Unfortunately... what Charisma did in the past and today, can never be forgiven... Ever hear of Daitengu?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next