NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

+3
Star Phoenix
Zazul
Maxwell
7 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 5/22/2011, 11:41 pm

Mystess: I do.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 15 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 5/23/2011, 6:40 am

Priest: then, by the power vested in me by the Gods, I now pronounce you man and....*takes off his hood, revealing the priest to be Alex with a metal medical plate on half of his face. he smiles happily at Raem and Mystess.* Wife!
Raem: *takes Mystess's hands and kisses her on the lips.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/23/2011, 2:49 pm

Mystess: *kisses Raem*
Luna: *still crying*
Blastion: There there Luna.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/23/2011, 3:23 pm

*everyone cheers. Guards throw up their weapons in joy, people clap.*
Alex: *puts both hands on Mystess and Raem's shoulders.* I'm proud of both of you. Finally, you two get together! I remember back when you two were growing up under my teaching...."Alex-sensei, she's so cute!" or "Alex-sensei, he's so dreamy!". well, you finally got together! *he smiles proudly.*

Hades: *He stands up and clangs his blade against the ground, getting everyone's attention.* Now, I have a wedding gift for my son and newly-acquired daughter in law. Raem, on the night you turn 20, I will crown you King of both Avalon and Iciaura!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/23/2011, 5:08 pm

(Yeesh, I'm so sorry I've been putting this off for so long! Forgive me! I hope the RPG didn't end so suddenly! ><; )

SOK SHIP - DIMENSION OF THE GODS

~Sensing the attack moments before it the last word is shouted, and hearing the voice of Raelik over the intercom, the green haired woman stopped in her tracks. As if time had stopped, her green, three-pronged hair spines began to separate into individual strips of long, flowing hair that defied gravity. As her blue eyes shimmered brightly in the dark hallway she stood in, her body began to change shape. The dark blue, black, and purple aura that surrounded her began to cloud in thick clumps of smoke, and her body seemed to melt away into the same three colors. Her eyes turned a glossy white, and in, literally, no time at all, she had become a vicious looking, fang and claw bearing smokey beast. This shadowy figure was her true form, her god form, and its scream was that of a banshee's. In a tornado shaped funnel, it whipped itself through the hallways and out of a large closed window, in which it squeezed itself through the slits of room that separated the window from the wall it was attached to. Outside the ship, as the attack was nearing the fleet, Dark Chaos grew in size, to that of a sky scraper, and as wide as a fire house, titled on its side. Screeching and bellowing dark energy that surrounded the ships, Dark Chaos pulled them all close together for convenience, and waited for the blast to get close enough to feed from the power. Once it was about 5 meters away from the bow of the main ship, the evil being absorbed the power that would hit the ship and expand to an even larger form. Filling up like a smokey balloon, the ships all stayed safely underneath the aura, except for several quake-like rumbles that would cause internal things to break. Once the first wave of the attack was done, Dark Chaos exhaled the evil energy back in the direction it came from, combating the second wave of power headed for the ships and portals that the ships came from. The dimension all around them became gray and dull colored, as if the evil was like a bucket of paint, being dumped all over the place. The wave of attacks continued onward, and the process became tiring for Dark Chaos, but even with total obliteration being repelled, if these waves didn't stop, there was no telling how much the true SOK could handle. ~

DIMENSION OF THE GODS - BATTLE FIELD

~The Sky King, although getting brutally damaged from the attack, did not die from his godly brother's universe-shattering attack. Instead, he countered it with a universe restoration move that was created just for this purpose. This move had helped the attacks come out in such waves, lowering the amount of damage it could do. However, it also caused him much pain to carry out this restoration counter-move. ~

SKing: *through pants and grunting * Ab-Abyssion!! Stop now… stop now, and leave… leave this plan to rest!! You can… you can have your own… own kingdom back!! Your own world!! …But I will not… I will not surrender… my own… nor my own… life for your… selfish… desires!! The universe… is for all… and no one being… shall take it!! Earth's God… he was right about you… and many say that he… he is the selfish one!! But you… will not… win!!

~With the final thrust of power from the Sky King, both Gods were flung back by the clash of the explosion between them, and everything but the Dark Chaos-protected ships and Dark Chaos herself (and incredibly injured at that), was eliminated, turning all clouds beneath them gray, and the skies above them dark as well. With his body and clothing torn to near pieces, the Sky King struggled to reach his feet. ~
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/23/2011, 5:51 pm

Luna: *steps foward* And on that night, I shall resign from being Queen.
Blastion: ?!
Luna: And have Mystess take my place.
Garm: So.... I'm price now? :3
Luna: You've been prince.
Garm: oddish!~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/23/2011, 7:16 pm

~dimension of the gods.~
Abyssion: You're too late, brother. I have already opened the gates of Nifelheim using your blood. the 9 shades of madness have risen and are hunting the devil's arms. You've lost. Now, die..... *he lifts his fist, causing black energy to form on it.* MORTAL SUMMER! *plows his fist through Sky king's chest.*

~Avalon City.~
Raem: King.....I will do my best. After all, *puts his arm around Mystess's waist.* I have the greatest queen ever to help me rule.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/23/2011, 9:18 pm

Mystess: *blushes* awww. I've been trained by the best, dont forget that!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/23/2011, 10:15 pm

Raem: *smiles at her and kisses her again.*

~Yondike, Ravine City.~
Braig: *is standing in front of a TV in a store window, watching the royal wedding.* Yo, they shoulda hired me to do the entertainments, you dig, Evil Eye?
Evil Eye: *floats off Braig's back.* I hardly think they would find that boorish display of yours entertainment....

~Avalon City, outer limits.~
*standing there is a tall old male Komodo Dragon that appears to be about 60. He is dressed in a samurai warrior robe with medieval Knight's chest plate on. he has only one arm. his eyes are a milky white color, signifying that he is blind. on his waist is a demonic-looking longsword. To his right is a small white husky boy that looks to be about 13 with long scraggly white hair. He is wearing a torn up blue T-shirt and long torn-up jeans. On his arms are two demonic looking gauntlets. To the dragon's left is a small pink cat girl with large pink pigtails. she is in a black dress with fingerless gloves and white stockings with matching black boots. On her legs are two demonic-looking grieves. She is clinging nervously to the dragon's robe bottom.*
Dragon: *to the boy.* It would seem that things are taking an interesting turn, Genis (Pronounced Jean-is)......
Genis: You got that right, Kratos....*to the girl.* Oh, stop being so scared, Persea! (pronounced Per-say-a) some times I wonder how were siblings....
Persea: But.....they seem so scary....*clutches to Kratos more.* I don't want to give up my Dynasty.....
*the grieves glow and a voice comes out of them*
Dynasty: And I will not give you up, Mistress Persea. I am a Devil's Arm, bound to my wielder until death.
Genis: Well, my Hell's Gate won't give up either!
*the gauntlets glow and a sharp, drill instructor-like voice comes out*
Hell's Gate: YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I WON'T, BOY!
Kratos: *to his sword.* What do you think, Relgum?
Relgum: *glows and a deep voice echos out.* I'd say we have a whole lot of battle ahead of us, Master Kratos.....

~Shinra Complex~
*a group of Turks are around a TV watching the wedding. Leaning against a wall away from the group is a Turk with blast-back style blonde hair. He appears to be about 16. on his back is a large demonic-looking great axe.*
???: Well, looks like a bit of down time for us, Devastation....
*the axe glows and a deep growl-like voice echos out.*
Devastation: What a shame.....fighting those Keshin didn't satisfy me, Parker.

~National Museum of Mobius~
*a thief is suspended above a large diamond. he is a panther that appears to be about 17. on his sides are two demonic blades, one straight, the other curvy like a snake.*
???: Ok, Neblim, hows the sensors on the glass lookin?
*the blades glow. two voices, a man and a woman's come out at once.*
Neblim: They are still inactive, Reece.
Reece: Good....*takes the curvy blade and cuts a hole in the glass. he then reaches in, grabs the diamond, and successfully climbs out of the Museum. He sits down on a ledge and takes out a portable TV-like device. on it is the royal wedding. he zooms in on the ring Raem gave Mystess.* Dang....now that's a juicy gem....

~Unknown Location~
*what looks like the cross between a turtle and an armadillo is sitting in a chair. on the inner part of his shell is a mobster-style suit with matching hat. around his waist is a demonic chain that is humming like a sleeping cat. Two gorilla-lackeys are sitting in the chair across from his desk.*
???: So let me get this straight, Marty ratted us out to the cops, so you paid the cops off with money from my bank that I said to only use in an emergency?....
Lackey: Um.....yes s-s-s-s-sir, Mr. Capone, sir!
Capone: that does not make me happy, boys....not one bit......*takes the chain off from around his waist. the chain hisses with excitement.* Feeding time, Sanguine.....
Sanguine: *hisses and flies at the Lackeys, tearing them to shreds. it then wraps itself back around Capone's waist.*
Capone: Good Devil's Arm....*pats Sanguine while it rests.*

~Avalon City, inside the Palace~
*Han Thraze and the other Chieftains get up and begin to walk out.*
Guin'Zurak: The fact that you made us come here is a travesty in its own right, Thraze....
Zalzanus'Hakkan: He's right. How does this better our plan?
Han Thraze: Patience, brothers......In time, the Sul Empire shall live again. And the Four Old Gods will walk this galaxy again without fear of the Heathens Deshdae and his ilk....
Zeb'Sora: but when will that be?
Han Thraze: Soon......*to his demonic bone bow.* Right, Skorm?
Skorm: *its red eyes on the skull glow bright red and hiss out.* hehehehehehe........

(and with that, this episode of New Geneforce has come to a close. I was thinking that we would actually do a filler ark during the year of the Keshin Ceasefire that involves the Trolls' plans to resurrect the Sul Empire. During this, however, the fight between Abyssion, the Sky King, and any other gods that wish to join in will continue. Geneforce X, however, will be fighting the new Troll menace and, when they defeat the Chieftains, Sul Thraze the Lasher, and the Four Old Gods, they receive their first Devil's arm other than Snake; Skorm the Bow. I just wanted to introduce the other Devil's Arms Wielders before I finished this RP. So, what do you guys think?)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/23/2011, 11:20 pm

o3o Me likey!!!

Since mystess is more archery, she should possess Skorm, and garm can have Snake.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/23/2011, 11:22 pm

Ok then. So Mystess will face off against Han Thraze in the end. Garm has Snake. As for the other Arms, we'll have to deal them out to match each character's specific traits. As for Ray, if you read this, Your character Rufus will make his Debut in the newest New Geneforce adventure; Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode 2: Sul Thraze Unbound!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/24/2011, 7:00 am

o3o ok!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray 5/24/2011, 1:42 pm

Understood. I'll be among the first to post.

I'll leave Rufus' planet named 'Unknown Planet', just so we have somewhere to start the story.
Ray
Ray
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 5/27/2011, 10:06 pm

Zazul wrote:Yuuka: Oh boy....more dragons....
Kefka: *glows and goes full god mode.* BRING'EM ON!
*suddenly, a flash happens and standing there is a man in a red cloak. he has two mouths on his hands and using them he absorbs all magic energies in the air, forcing all around him to revert to normal.*
Kefka: Kleptomania......what are you doing here?! shouldn't you be with the other shades of madness and NOT attacking me or my daughter?!
Kleptomania: Lord Abyssion is calling for a Ceasefire. He wishes for Shinra and the Warlords' allied fleets to meet and bolster each other. In one year's time, the two armies will meet again. It shall be a War to End All Wars!
Yuuka: A War to End All Wars?
Kefka: Interesting......a large battle filled with mindless destruction....I LIKE IT!
Kleptomania: *turns to Cody.* I am one of the Shades of Madness, Kleptomania. I have heard stories of you, son of Bahamut. Even though we are enemies, I look at you with the utmost respect. When we meet again, it will be on the battlefield at the war that will decide the fate of this and all other universes. Until then, rest and recover. You and your family will meet their untimely end at our hands eventually.
Cody: *Smiles* Thanks respect but it would be honor to fight you
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum