NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

+3
Star Phoenix
Zazul
Maxwell
7 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Zazul 5/5/2011, 7:03 pm

Saber: *looks at Liola.* A succubus? She's not that pretty.....
Efreet: What? how is it you aren't affected by her?
Saber: I'm not quite sure.....
Raem: Is the rest of the team inside?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution - Page 8 Empty Re: Geneforce, The Next Generation: Episode One, Shadow Of Madness and Rise Of Execution

Post by Maxwell 5/5/2011, 8:03 pm

Liola: Yep... Including the parents...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/5/2011, 9:02 pm

Raem: Are my father or mother in there?
Saber: So, how many of you are in this team other than myself?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/5/2011, 9:29 pm

Mystess: I think so...
Liola: Me, Raem, The brat girl, Garm, Iodes, Steam...
Mystess: BRAT GIRL?! YOU TRAMP!
Liola: WHY YOU LITTLE WH-
*Mystess tackles her and the end up in another all out brawl*
Garm: x.x
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/5/2011, 10:18 pm

Iodes: *Slams open the door, ticked off as she glares at Mystess and Liola.* Would you two cut it out?! *Her eyes blaze blood red.*

Steam: *Is looking over Iodes' head at the chaotic chick brawl.* ...Not very surprising, is it?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/5/2011, 10:22 pm

*Mystess and Liola freeze. Mystess has Liola's tail in her mouth and was ripping at her hair, While Liola had a hand against Mystess's face and is holding one of her legs. The two look at Iodes and sweatdrop*
Garm: .-. scary Iodes...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/5/2011, 10:28 pm

Iodes: *Smiles sweetly, exposing her cat-wolf fangs.* Now, let go of each other and stand in opposite corners of the room.

Steam: ...Really? That's your punishment?

Iodes: *She loses her cool for a moment, annyoed by his question.* I'm only a twelve-year-old girl!

Steam: With the mental age of a 16 year old. You could have thought of something better.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/5/2011, 10:29 pm

Saber: *sweat drop* I wonder if this is the norm for this team.....
Raem: *smile and sweat drop* It pretty much is.....
Efreet: ......*sweat drop* god I hate you mortals....
Snake: *too Efreet with sweat drop* agreed.....
Grell: *walks out and sees the fight with Nahn curled up on top of his hat.* Wow, you girls never change, do you?
Raem: *sees Grell's new look.* O.o Grell!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/5/2011, 11:08 pm

Grell: Hey Raem. Long time, no see.
Saber: *is standing between Mystess and Liola as they begin to fight again.* Now, now, ladies! there is no need to fight....we're all on the same side....Cousin Mystess, please turn off the magma and fire attack....Liola, I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't be loading that pistol.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/6/2011, 7:09 am

Liola: ಠ_ಠ
Mystess: ಠ_ಠ
Garm: *fustration mark and his lava ignites, giving him a ferocious Typhlosion look* ENOUGH OUT OF YOU TWO!
*the two girls stop and look at garm*
Garm: You two do NOTHING but fight, and I'm tired of it! Knock it the f*** off or i'll knock you the f*** out! GOT IT?!
Mystess: .-.;;
Liola: ._.
Garm: I said... GOT IT?
*Mystess and Liola both nod quickly and stop fighting*
Garm: Thats better...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2011, 4:19 pm

Raem: O.O wow Garmy.....that was.....wow.....
Saber: I'm scared....
Efreet: ..............
Snake: oh my......

~Planet Yondike~
*a dark cave opening in the canyons that mar the planet's surface echoes with the sound of blades clashing. after 3 minutes, an orangutan wearing single-band sunglasses, a red tank top, torn jeans, and a red bandana walks out of the cave opening. on his back is a gigantic Chakram with a menacing eye in the dark energy filled center of the Chakram. The orangutan squints at the light and puts one hand on his forehead for shade on his eyes.*
???: Dang dog, the sun sure be bright today. this is wack! What do you think, Evil Eye?
*the Chakram's eye opens and it floats off his back and faces the sun. when it speaks, a british accent comes out.*
Evil Eye: Oh do try to speak regular English, Leonard. I am getting rather tired of that boorish debauchery of a variant of English that you use. You may be Leonard Braig, the "rapper", but at least use proper grammar around me. It might even help you look like an intelligent form of life......
Braig: Tsk, please homie, you just jelly dat you can't spit phat rhymes like I can!
Evil Eye: You are crude, rude, boorish, and not very bright. I am in no way envious of you. If anything, I regret being bonded to you.....

~the realm of the gods~
*the battle between Sky King and Abyssion is over. Now, Abyssion and the Executions, along with SOK, stand in front of a huge red stone henge style gateway. Sky king is kneeling, half alive, in the center of the gateway. Abyssion walks forward and grabs Sky king by the hair and readies his fist for the final blow.*
Abyssion: Any last words, brother?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/6/2011, 7:09 pm

Mystess: You're still a tramp...
Liola: and you're a lesbian...
Mystess: YOU KNOW WHAT?!
Garm: ಠ_ಠ
Mystess: nevermind...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2011, 7:23 pm

Raem: *big anime head with vein mark.* WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleLeonhardt 5/6/2011, 8:59 pm

Zazul wrote:Knives: GAH! *pulls himself out of the cruiser.* I'll make you pay for that.....*it unmounts the Crucifix Cannon and takes aim. It then fires the continuous blast of energy at the Raiko, hitting it square in the chest and plowing it into an Icecrown Cruiser.*
OoC: Hold on a sec, wasn't the Crucifix mounted on the arm I just destroyed?

Michelle held the Noblesse Oblige in front of the Raiko, blocking the energy blast, reflecting it off the sword. The force of the impact pushed the Raiko backwards into an Icecrown Cruiser. When she stopped, Michelle pressed a button on the arm control. Several vents opened near the hilt of the Noblesse Oblige, as it began to draw in and store the energy from the blast, making the chainsaw energy blades circulating along the sword's edge surge outward with sudden energy.

"Buster Launchers." Said Michelle. "So innefficient."

The Raiko then thrust upwards, out of the path of the blast, and hurled the energy blades off of the sword as it swung it through the air, before charging towards the Metatron using a Dimension Thrust, driving the tip of the enourmus blade through the Metatron's head, at the same time the energy blades impacted the main body of the enemy mecha. The Raiko yanked the sword out of the now destroyed face of the Metatron, before clenching a fist, and punching the Metatron in it's metal stomach. (Or, wherever the stomach would be. It hit it just above the hips.)
MichelleLeonhardt
MichelleLeonhardt
The New Person
The New Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/6/2011, 9:10 pm

Ooc: The Crucifix was mounted on his back while he was using the sword. he basically ditched the sword and grabbed the cannon.

Knives: *the half of his mech that remains flies back out of reach of the Raiko.* Very impressive, girl. the Metatron has never been pushed this far before. at least this lets me try out another of its features.....Nanobots stolen from ChrisCo's R and D departments! *Knives presses a button in the cockpit and a large cloud of gray mist comes out of Metatron's body. it surrounds Metatron, obscuring any view of it. about 30 seconds later, the cloud goes back into Metatron and the Metatron is floating there completely repaired.* DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM GIRL!? I AM THE GREATEST BOUNTY HUNTER IN THE UNIVERSE, MILLIONS KNIVES!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/7/2011, 8:14 am

Garm: *Glares at Raem*
Mystess: almost as bad as his Ragna mode...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/7/2011, 10:26 am

Efreet: *floats over to Garm and Raem, picks them up, and bashes them together. Then floats over to Mystess and Liola, picks them up, and bashes them together. he them throws them all down onto the ground so they are sitting.* All right, Maggots, Here's the pecking order from lowest to highest. First, there's you. Then there's dirt. Then the worms IN the dirt. Then the Geneforce. Then normal people. Then the Gods. Then Efreet. Any questions?! *fists light on fire and he gets a scary look on his face.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/7/2011, 6:14 pm

Garm: You dont scare me!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/7/2011, 6:33 pm

Iodes: Hey, who do you think you are? *Points at Efreet.* I don't think I recall who died and suddenly made you king. You back off or I'll knock you down! *Her eyes narrow dangerously as she glares at Efreet.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/7/2011, 8:21 pm

Raem: *slices Efreet in the back with Ashbringer, sucking Efreet back into the blade.*.....that's enough out of you, flame boy....now, on to business. Geneforce X, we've found out a way we can beat the leader of the Keshin, some guy called Abyssion. Tell them what you saw in that vision and what Cross and Snake told you, Garmy.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/8/2011, 2:05 am

Garm: When'd you start calling me Garmy?
Mystess: Just tell them!
Garm: alright!! A gate. A person. ans weapons called the devil's arms. We are in possession of one of the weapons.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/8/2011, 7:19 am

Raem: *gestures to Snake* that would be him.
Snake: Hssss......
Saber: He also told us the location of another Devil's Arm. Apparently its on the canyon planet Yondike, about 50 light years away from here.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/8/2011, 1:21 pm

Garm: We need to collect them all.
Mystess: Lets go then.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/8/2011, 1:25 pm

Raem: Iodes, Steam, we can't do it without you guys. We need you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/8/2011, 2:50 pm

Iodes: I'm in, of course! Let's get going!

Steam: . . . Alright.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next