NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 4 Empty Re: SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/24/2016, 2:30 pm

When River peeked inside of the kitchen, she spotted Melinda rummaging around for what looked like some kind of larger cookware in a large pull-out drawer in a cupboard above her head. Upon hearing River's voice, she gives a loud squeak of surprise and a big pot tumbles out of the pull-out drawer above her, falling onto her head upside down and making her get her head stuck in the pot. She lifts the pot up just enough to see who had entered the room and breathes a sigh of relief as she sees River poking her head around the corner into the room. "Thank goodness it's just you River....You nearly gave me a heart attack...." She starts to clean up her mess, putting the pot in the sink to fill with water before she responded again. "I was thinking about making a kind of stew or slowly cooked roast with some vegetables on the side. Did you want to help me out?" She asks her, a slight, friendly smile on her face now. Although the shy little panda girl didn't really like interacting with other people very much, she had to admit that she was getting much more used to having another shy person around to talk to about things. It certainly made her feel better!

A few moments after Lulu knocks on Crasher and Strider's door, Strider opens it and smiles at Lulu. "Well that was quick! What did you need Lulu? Was there something wrong with the house?" He asked, a gentle smile on his face. If Lulu looked closely, Strider had actually changed his clothes and was in some very baggy, tan pants and was wearing a white colored sleeveless shirt with a roaring lion colored in completely with silver coloring on the front. He looked like he was about to go out and play some kind of sports but as to what he was going to play would've been anyone's guess.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/24/2016, 4:11 pm

When Lulu heard the door open and saw Strider had opened the door she smiled and answered his question, " I was wondering if you and Crusher can help me turn this pink crystal into a necklace and is it okay if I come in?"

Lulu looks around as she waits for Strider to answer her question.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/24/2016, 5:48 pm

River looked surprised and jumped a bit when the pot fell after she spooked Melinda on accident. Seeing she was okay though and continued with what she was doing before, she let out a little sigh. "I am sorry about that, I didn't think I would surprise you that much." she said and walked into the kitchen to look around. "I wouldn't mind helping, I think a stew sounds nice." she said and smiled with a little nod.

"I don't cook much but I can do my best to help you, just let me know what I can do." she said as she walked closer to the other girl and smiled slightly.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/22/2016, 5:19 pm

~Melinda and River~

Melinda smiles and her ears flick a little bit, a pleased gesture that showed that she was quite grateful that River had said yes to helping her cook the stew. She looks around, rummaging through all of the drawers before finally opening up the pantry and letting out an excited squeak. "Here they are!" She exclaims, taking out a small bag of potato's and setting them onto the table. Carefully this time, she rummages around in the kitchen for a cutting board, a knife and a potato peeler before setting them aside and smiling to River. "If you could peel and chop up the potato's for me while I find some meat to put into the stew that would be nice!" She tells her, turning the water off and heaving the now halfway full pot of water onto an electric stove nearby to start boiling the water while she looked around in the freezer for some meat that she could cook with. "Is there any kind of meat that you'd like in particular River? I'm perfectly happy with just about anything!" She asks kindly, slowly starting to warm up to the bird-like girl. She was a shy creature by nature but she didn't mind company very much at all after she used to them!

~Lulu, Strider and Crasher~

Strider nods and gestures for Lulu to come inside of the house. Despite how it looked on the outside, the house was decently clean minus the bits of clothes that were strewn about. Strider laughs as he closes the door behind him. "Sorry about the mess! Strider and I usually don't clean up very much and Jewel's cooking right now so....a-anyway! Go ahead and sit wherever you like while I go and get Crasher from the gym okay?" He tells her, walking off through a hallway in the atrium to do as he told Lulu he would.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 5/22/2016, 5:51 pm

River watched Melinda closely as she walked around and looked for something. When she finally found the potatoes though and asked her to peel and cut them, she nodded some. "Sure, I wouldn't mind peeling them for you." She said as she went to start on the potatoes. After a minute she ended up taking her cloak off since it was getting in the way as she peeled.

"I am fine with anything as well, I am not very picky. I bet it will taste good either way." She said and smiled at Melinda some.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 5/22/2016, 7:38 pm

When Strider let Lulu in and walked off to go get Crusher Lulu walked over to the coutch and waited for Strider and Crusher to come back. After awhile Lulu smelled something good coming from the kitchen and went to find what smelled so good.

Lulu walked into the kitchen and found that Jewel was cooking and asked, "Do you need some help with dinner Jewel?"
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/22/2016, 9:54 pm

~River and Melinda~

Melinda looks through the freezer meats and finds what looks like bits of a larger animal that had been precut into little cubes. She flicks her ears and stares at it, opening the package and sniffing it. She holds it out to River to smell. "This smells like cubed bear meat....what do you think?" She asks her. The meat had a very hearty smell to it but it didn't smell as if it had been inside of the freezer for very long.

~Lulu, Crasher and Strider~

Jewel is chopping up what looks to be fresh parsley and looks up when she hears Lulu walking into the kitchen. She smiles at her, nodding to answer her question. "My side still hurts from getting hit by the SEED today so I would very much appreciate the help. I'm just making a little bit of extra greens for the chicken alfredo I'm making." She offers the knife to Lulu with a smile, handle first. "If you wouldn't mind finishing chopping these up I'll grab some of the chicken that we need." She tells her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 5/22/2016, 10:16 pm

River looked over when hearing Melinda, tilting her head at the meat. She smelled it some before trying to think of it. "I am not sure, I haven't had bear meat before but it will probably be good in the stew." She said and smiled. She went back to the potatoes right after.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 5/22/2016, 10:39 pm

Lulu grabs the knife from Jewel saying, "Sure I would be happy to help."

Lulu starts chopping up the greens that Jewel had started and gets done and asks, "Is there anything else that you need help with Jewel?"
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4