NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 2 Empty Re: SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion

Post by Riverclaw 2/1/2016, 7:04 pm

River looked around some when the doors where finally opened for them to get out, curious where they where and what they would be getting into. When she saw the person who would be in charge of them she pulled her cloak a bit close as a way of trying to hide how nervous she got. She jumped some when they where called to attention as well, opening both her eyes in surprise before she straightened herself and closed her left eye again.

"Sir, River Mindle, I come from caves in the mountains not too far from here. I couldn't place it exactly because I never traveled from there before."

She said quietly before staying still and quiet after.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/1/2016, 8:40 pm

As River looked around, she noticed that all of them were in a large, tubular structure that was seemingly underground. There were large plants lining the walls and ceilings that had glowing bulbs and flowers that gave off plenty of light to help everyone see. Some shaking could be heard above their heads as well as a distant, alien-like screeching that everyone knew as the sounds of a SEED creature being attacked. Scar however, didn't seem to be bothered by the events above their heads as he looked to the girl with the panda-like ears.

She squeaks loudly when she's looked at and shuts her eyes tightly as she practically shrieks out her reply to Scar's order. "M-M-Melinda Cherry sir! I-I come from the eastern continent sir!" She squeaks loudly, keeping her eyes shut tightly as she stays perfectly still while she waits for Scar to say something.

As Scar looks to the Siren and Grave, he watches them patiently as the Siren speaks first, a slight smile on her face for once. "I am called Emera Rainfin but most of my tribe called me Emy. You may call me as you wish sir." She says.

Grave doesn't move from his position as he speaks quietly. "Grave...." He answers him.

Scar nods slowly as he clears his throat a last time and smirks at all of you. "At ease." He says, making everyone let out a sigh of relief. Melinda practically falls to her knees as they buckle underneath her and her ears go down next to River. Scar laughs at her reaction and smiles at everyone. "Welcome to Base Theta cadets. If you'll all follow me, I'll take you to your assigned rooms for the next few days until your basic training is completed and you're separated into your teams." He turns around and starts to walk without waiting for any of you, Grave turning to Melinda briefly before following behind Scar. Emera seems to happily follow Scar and Grave, pleased that Scar seemed to be at least a little sensitive to her particular situation. Melinda stays where she's at, still trying to pin down her shot nerves.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/1/2016, 9:00 pm

Lulu looks at Melinda and offers a hand to help her up.

"It is okay to be a little nervous just try to be a little brave."

Lulu stood there waiting for Melinda to take her hand.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 2/1/2016, 9:08 pm

River shivered some as she heard the noises from above, wondering if it was really that normal considering the lack of reaction. When hearing that Melinda was so nervous and shy, and she ended up falling down after they where let go. She waited for a second when Lulu went to help her up and gave a little nod.

"It's okay, there are people here to help you."

She said quickly before she went to follow after the group ahead.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/1/2016, 9:49 pm

Melinda slowly takes Lulu's hand and lets her help her stand up, shyly shrinking a little as she looks at the two girls to either side of her. "Th-Thank you....I-I'm not used to being with other people...." She admits, flicking her big, round panda ears and staring at Lulu nervously as River leaves to follow behind Scar and the others. Now that you can get a closer look at her, you notice that she's wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a large pink heart on the front of it. Her hair is a dark brown color and her ears seem to lighten to a dusty blonde color the further away from her head that they go. Her eyes are a very strange violet color and she has a very small, puffball-like tail coming from the back of her jeans. She is also bare foot and has clear claws on her feet that seem to be very sharp. Her hands however seem to be very well groomed.

She smiles meekly at Lulu as she holds her hand. "Sh-Shouldn't we follow along with the others? I-I don't want to get you in trouble...." She squeaks quietly.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/1/2016, 10:05 pm

Lulu looked at the door and then back at Melinda and nodded. "Yes let's get going I really don't want to get into trouble again with Scar."

Lulu got up and picked up her bag and started walking toward the door then turned around. "Come on let's go."
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 2/1/2016, 10:47 pm

River looked back some and watched the two of them, wondering if they would catch up quickly or not. She did walk a bit slower between the two groups so she could be a guide if they needed.

"We don't want to get lost on the first day right? Let's go ahead and hurry, either of you need any help?"

She asked as she walked and tried to keep an eye on both groups.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/2/2016, 8:03 am

Lulu looked at River like she was crazy, "I can take care of myself. I will go on ahead and meet up with the others you stay with Melinda."

Lulu then got down on all fours and ran off in a blazing speed to catch up with the others. (I am so going to be in big trouble with Scar when I catch up with the others.) Lulu thought to herself as she ran in the direction that the others headed.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/2/2016, 8:30 pm

Melinda squeaked when Lulu ran off ahead of her, starting to run as she lagged behind her. "W-Wait for meeee!" She called after them as she went to catch up with them.

As you all catch up with Scar and the others, you see that the hallway that you were all following finally opened up into a huge, open area full of computers and monitors on the walls. There is a big console at the end of the room as well as a large monitor on the back wall that covered the entire wall. On it you can see what looks like green arrows converging onto a huge, insect-like icon. As the insect-like icon moved, thuds and screeching were heard above everyone's heads, meaning that the creature was just above their heads. Scar was at a small table in the center of the room, Grave and Emera sitting off to either side of him. Scar smirks at you all as you come inside and gestures for you all to have a seat. "Take a seat cadets. You're about to see a real SEED hunt in action." He gestures with his head to the very large monitor on the back wall of the room.

As you all look, you can see what looks like three icons with heart monitor displays next to them in a column on the left side of the monitor. The names atop each of the icons read 'Strider', 'Jewel' and 'Crasher'. The picture for Strider seemed to be that of a human wearing a raggedy cloak. He had a large scar across his face that made him different from the others. The one called Jewel seemed to be a Siren that looked not too much different from Emera and the one called Crasher looked like a Lycan with very fearsome, large fangs with scars all over his body. It looked as if Jewel's heart rate had risen drastically, indicating that she was in distress.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 2/2/2016, 8:38 pm

River sighed some when they all finally made it to the room they had stopped in, glad that they weren't yelled at. She looked at the screen some and got distracted by it, and the noises above them. When they were told to take seats she went ahead to sit down and continue watching.

"This is really going on above...?"

She said quietly and glanced up, not fully meaning to get an answer but she was concerned and in awe at the same time as she kept watching.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/2/2016, 8:50 pm

Lulu saw that everyone was sitting at a table and looking at the big screen in the wall and Lulu took her seat.

"What is going on? Why are there people on the big screen?"

Lulu did not get an answer right away so she looked at the screen and watched what was going on.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/3/2016, 4:41 pm

Scar continued to watch what was going on on the big screen on the back wall as he replied to Lulu's question, Melinda finally coming up and collapsing next her chair on the table as she tries to catch her breath from running so much to catch up with all of you. "Those are Burster's from our base defending our lives cadet. Funny little team that one. I remember when they'd first come to this base." He looks to Lulu and Emera. "In fact, Jewel and Crasher were at each other's throats just like the two of you were when they first started here. I can only hope that the two of you find some kind of common ground as well."

An important looking human wearing a headset starts talking as everyone starts to quiet down. "Jewel, what's your status?"

A female voice that's oddly similar sounding to Emera's comes through the monitor on the back wall as the question is asked to answer him. "I'm hit! Damn thing clipped my side with it's claws!" She answers him, a pained moan coming through a moment afterwards.

Now a gruff, rough sounding voice comes through. It was the voice of a male lycan. "Jewel needs medical attention! I'm about to take over for a while against this thing and hold it off! Do we have any spare Burster's on hand that can take her place?!" He asks.

The man frowns and shakes his head as he holds his hand to his headset. "Negative Crasher! All of the healing type Burster's are currently out on missions. You'll just have to hold on a little longer!" He tells him.

Melinda squeaks as she tries to stand up, brushing herself off as she raises her hand to the man with the headset. "U-Um excuse me? S-Sir? I-I'm a healer type...." She tells him, Scar looking at her but not trying to talk her out of what she was saying.

The man with the headset looks straight at Melinda with a hopeful spark in his eyes. "Hold on just a minute Crasher. One of the new cadets says that she's a healer type. Will you take responsibility for her?"

Another voice chimes in this time, this one having a southern, smooth tone in his voice as he spoke. "We can't risk losing a cadet on her first day!" He says, his next sentence interrupted by a pained moan by Jewel once again.

Crasher's voice comes in through the screen again. "We don't have a choice! Does she have a callsign or a team yet?!"

The man with the headset looks straight at Scar, a serious look on his face. "It's your call Lieutenant. She's your cadet at the moment." He tells him.

Scar looks straight at Melinda, taking a deep breath. "Are you prepared to die if I send you up topside to help them out cadet?"

She looks at the ground shyly, playing with her shirt. "U-Um....I-I would like it if a couple of us came up with me...."

Scar looks straight at the rest of you, Grave and Emera not saying a word as he does. "Your call cadets. I'll let you go up there to provide them with support if you want to help. But if you die, it's on you. Make a decision and do it quickly." He orders you all.

(OOC: First big decision for you guys. Will you go and help Melinda support the Burster team up on the surface against your first real SEED attack? Or will you refuse and stay down in the control room? The choice is yours.)
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/3/2016, 5:09 pm

Lulu looks at the screen and sees that they need help and turns to look at Melinda and Scar and answers, "I will go with Melinda and help sir. I am a sniper I can provide cover for them."

Lulu looks at Scar and then the others and waits for a response.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 2/3/2016, 5:15 pm

River listened and tilted her head some as she did, frowning after a bit as she heard one of them got hurt. She wasn't sure what she could do to help considering she wasn't a healer. When Melinda stood up and offered to help since she was a healer, but wanted a couple others to go too she hesitated. Seeing Lulu offer though she gave a nod, raising her hand as well.

"I will help, I don't know a full battle style to use against them yet but I will offer what help I can."

She said and smiled slightly, knowing she could end up injured or worse but wanted to try.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/3/2016, 5:46 pm

Lulu was surprised when River raised her hand and offered to join her and Melinda.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Lulu asked River with a concerned look on her face.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 2/3/2016, 5:48 pm

River looked at Lulu before smiling and nodded some, messing with the cloak she had on a little nervously though.

"I am going to help, I am here for a reason right so I might as well help people who need it."

She said and shrugged slightly.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/3/2016, 7:02 pm

Lulu looked at River and smiled and then looked around to see if anyone else will respond and offer to help.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/15/2016, 5:33 pm

Scar watches Grave silently stand up and pick up his cross next to him, moving it over to his arm and using a small metal clip with a leather arm guard on the back of it to clip it to his arm. He looks to everyone and nods, making Emera sigh loudly and stand up. "Fine I'll help! Sheesh...." She glowers at Lulu as she crosses her arms and turns her nose up into the air. "Happy now?"

Scar chuckles and nods to the military personnel with the headset, making him hold his hand to his earpiece and look back to the screen. "They're on their way Crasher. Defend Jewel and hang in there until the new recruits arrive." He tells them, another pained moan coming through from Jewel before Scar stands up and looks to Lulu and River.

"You are to follow every order you are given from Crasher, Jewel and Strider with no exceptions. Once Jewel is back up, you are to retreat back here until you are given a direct order to do otherwise. Is that understood?" He tells them, Grave nodding and Melinda squeaking briefly before standing at attention and saluting.

Emera nods and her face goes straight as she does the same salute as Melinda. "Yes sir!" She looks back to Lulu and River and keeps her straight face as she gestures for them to lead them. "You guys got us into this mess. Lead the way." She tells them, a large door opening and a warning alarm sounding as another loud, primal roar is heard coming from above followed by some more crashing and pounding on the ground above their heads.

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 2/16/2016, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/15/2016, 6:07 pm

Lulu looks at Scar, "Don't worry sir we will not let you down."

Lulu looks at everyone that is going, "Okay guys lets do are best."
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 2/15/2016, 6:10 pm

River nodded quietly as she listened to what they were supposed to do. She wanted to make sure they got out as safe as possible so she didn't want to mess this up. Nodding again as they were asked if they understood. Soon she hung onto her cloak closely and sighed, nervous about this.

"Let's go, we can make sure and get back safe if we listen and do our best."

She said before starting to walk were they had to go, trying not to get too scared from the noises above them.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/16/2016, 12:30 pm

Melinda squeaks again and runs after River, staying shyly behind her as Emera and Grave bring up the rear. Emera frowns at Melinda as they walk up a long stairwell, the sounds of the SEED and Bursters fighting just up above everyone's heads steadily growing louder as they went up the stairwell to the surface. "I hope you realize just what we're getting ourselves into panda girl. If we aren't careful, that thing on the surface will kill us."

Melinda whimpers a little and keeps hiding near River, trying her best to look brave. "I-I know that....but I-I can help them....I-I can't just stand by and watch them die when they're trying their best to save everyone that's here...."

Emera sighs and looks on ahead as she responds. "I'm aware of that....I just....don't want to see anymore death....I would rather have some strangers die for a worthy cause to ensure our safety than to risk our necks and die with them. I don't want to turn into my parents...."

Grave moves ahead of everyone and stops them at a large steel door, easily the size of a two story building. His eyes can be seen under the darkness of his cloak, their striking amber color full of caution now as the warning lights near the door flash across his face. "This is....our last chance....I will fight....Will you?" He asks.

Emera sighs and holds her right arm out to the side, black tendrils enveloping it as her hand slowly begins to morph and change its natural anatomical shape. "Do I honestly have a choice? Panda girl here wants to help them and to do that we'll need to work together. She can't do it by herself anyway." She speaks, her hand morphing into what looks like an anchor shaped object. Black water drips off of the new limb as she brings the new weapon in front of her and puts her free hand on top of it. She looks to the everyone and moves to stand in front of the door. "Before we all head out there to possibly die, I think it's prudent that we all know what each other is capable of. We'll be able to coordinate better if we know at least that much." She points the anchor shaped limb at everyone, a clear opening lined with razor sharp shark's teeth shown at the bottom of the anchor's shape where the U-shaped clutch would drop into the sea and get stuck onto the sea floor. "This is my Burst Weapon. It's called the Carnivore. It's an offensive weapon that lets me shoot high pressure beams of water from the shark mouth at the end of it. It's strong enough to cut through nearly three feet of solid steel so I would imagine it's more than capable of cutting into a SEED's thick hide." She brings the weapon back in front of her and holds onto it with her free hand before looking to Grave. "You next big guy...."

Grave nods slowly before easily lifting his stone grave marker up and moving it in front of him. He slams the bottom end of the grave marker into the ground, making it shake as if a small tremor had gone through the area around them. "My Burst Weapon....Cross Marker....It's capable of stopping strikes measuring five gigatons of force....It can also fire smaller cross marker's at the enemy....it forces their muscles to relax....makes them sluggish....and easy to hurt...."

Melinda steps forward shyly, her right hand wrist wrapping itself with black tendrils like Emera's arm did before. Only this time, a small ring bearing smaller black flowers along its outer edges forms on her wrist like a bangle. She holds it up and holds it against her chest, looking away shyly with her ears going down slightly on top of her head. "U-Um....My Burst Weapon is called the Black Bell Flower....It emits small spores and the fruit it bears soothes injuries and increases people's natural healing abilities a lot....I've been able to heal ordinarily fatal injuries in minutes with it before s-so....I thought I could help miss Jewel since no one else could...." She says quietly, holding her bangle-like weapon in front of her hips and swaying her hips shyly.

Emera nods and looks to Lulu and River. "Okay....what about the two of you? What can you two do?"
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/16/2016, 1:15 pm

Lulu stretches out her right arm as it morphs into a sniper rifle. "My Buster is a sniper rifle nothing special like yours, but it can take down a SEED in one shot."

Lulu then looks at River and waits to see what her weapon is and get ready to go out and help take the SEED down.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 2/16/2016, 1:23 pm

River listened and watched the others a bit amazed at their weapons, thinking they each had something special and interesting. When Lulu had finished and they looked over to her next though she laughed a bit nervously. Nodding though she took her right arm out of her cloak just so they could see as her arm changed into a pitch black bow that almost looked feathered. The top and bottom though where the string would attach was most obviously feathered with them stretching a bit further beyond were the string was.

"It's nothing super special... I am learning that I can make different arrows to do different things like spread fire and such. I fight better from above as well if it helps at all."
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 2/16/2016, 1:30 pm

Lulu looks at River's weapon in surprise, " Wow River that is cool and that does not bother me at all I proffer to be at a distence about 100 yards if that I alright with you guys."

Lulu looks at everyone and waits for there response and also waits for the door to open.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/1/2016, 8:29 pm

Emera nods as the alarm starts blaring and the lights just above the door start to spin and light up the entrance. The large iron doors begin to open slowly and the cries of the creature outside can now be heard unmuffled. It seems to be shrieking in pain from attacks on it, it's ear piercing wails of pain almost like nails on a chalkboard to those with sensitive hearing. Grave turns to the door as Emera starts to move behind him. She puts her hand on his shoulder as he glances back at everyone. "You're our forward tank big guy. While Melinda is pitching in and using her healing on Jewel, Lulu, River and I will provide cover fire from behind you. We just need you to keep it busy while we do the damage. Got it?"

Grave nods as he rushes out of the door and outside. With a final nod to Melinda, Lulu and River, Emera too runs out of the iron doors and outside. A large crash can be heard and a burst of light can be seen followed by another screech of pain from the creature. The area outside, although devoid of very much cover for ranged attackers, has large boulders and weathered rocks amongst the sand around the large open, desert-like area. The creature is massive, easily four stories tall and an eerie grey and red color like smoldering embers and ashes after a fire had just died and gone out. It had a praying mantis type body with six legs, huge mandibles and two large, multi-faceted eyes and antennae. The most noticeable thing about this creature however was it's abdomen; it was covered from end to end in what looked like organically formed heat cannons, six of them to be exact. It also had two massive, foldable scythes on either forearm and it's exoskeleton was clearly much too tough for anything besides another kind of SEED's abilities or weaponry to pierce and break it apart.

Near the entrance to the base laid Jewel, Crasher beside her as Strider was dashing around the creature with what looked like a massive cannon-like weapon. As Melinda comes out and onto the battlefield, he stops on his heels and points the weapon at the creature before a beam of heat energy seems to charge into the barrel of it. Moments later, thanks to Grave's efforts in keeping the creature's attention fixated on him, a blast of pure black and orange plasma shoots out of it and hits the creature right in the arm. It screeches and turns to him, using one of its scythe-like claws to perform a sideways swipe at him. But Grave is too quick and he quickly gets in front of it and moves his cross grave marker in front of the attack, the attack hitting him with enough force to put a decent sized crack into the grave marker. Grave himself skids sideways about five feet but manages to hold the attack off as Strider gives a leap and smacks the claw with the butt of cannon which had two large, serrated edged blades on it. The attack connects and forces the creature off of him, the two nodding quickly to each other before resuming their attacks.

Emera can be seen running amongst the various bits of rocky cover within the desert-like battlefield, finally positioning herself and pointing her water cutter at the creature. In in an instant after firing, the thin pressurized beam of water immediately pierces the creatures abdomen and puts a large cut into one of the cannons on its abdomen. The cut renders the cannon useless as the creature roars and the cannons fire what looks like globules of slimy resin out onto the ground. The resin hits the ground with a loud hiss and blackened smoke begins to rise from the areas that it hits, the resin cooling quickly like lava fighting against water and solidifies into solid, black rock.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next