NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion - Page 3 Empty Re: SEED: Dawn of the Rebellion

Post by Riverclaw 3/1/2016, 8:40 pm

River listened quietly to what was being said before they all finally went outside, having covered her ears from the screeches at first. Once she was sure she understood she followed outside quickly, wanting to help as fast as possible. When finally seeing what they were after though, and watching those who were attacking she tried not to hesitate. Taking in as much as she could at once she moved to find a good place to start out in.

Quickly putting the bow up she pulled the string like you would with a arrow as one appeared, starting to aim for the cannons as well since she thought they would be best to take out fast. Making sure to aim quickly but carefully she started to shoot off arrows, her wings ready to take her away quickly when needed.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/1/2016, 9:11 pm

Lulu followed everyone outside and saw the creature and went to find a good vantage point to where she can get a good shot without drawing its attention.

Lulu got in position and aimed at the canons to take them out first. She shot the first bullet at the canon and it hit dead on doing some damage and then countinued firing at the canon. She breathed a sigh of relief that the creature had not noticed her yet and kept firing.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/2/2016, 10:13 am

The creature roars and screeches as the arrows and sniper rifle strikes hit its cannons, one finally cracking and beginning to drip the hot, lava-like resin onto the ground as Lulu's sniper rifle bullets rip into another cannon but only manage to make a smaller hole within the cannon itself. The creature screeches and turns its attention onto River, raising one of its massive, scythe-like claws and attempting to slam it down on top of her. Grave, being too far away to defend River from the attack, instead points the end of his grave marker at the creature's swinging arm and fires what looks like swords made up of pure light energy. The swords speed towards the claw and hit it dead in one of its joints, making the creature screech in pain as its claw suddenly slows its swing speed to half of what it was, giving River a chance to escape the attack.

Meanwhile, Melinda is seen with her palm over the top of Jewel's injury, an odd kind of pale light coming from the bellflower's on her bangle. The flower's seem to chime as a small kind of mist pours out of one of the flowers and onto the wound, making Jewel finally relax and smile up at the panda girl. "A painkiller....that's a special kind of power you have there...."

Melinda smiles and her ears flick slightly as she continues to heal Jewel's wounds. "I-I try my best! N-Now please try to save your strength. The healing will go quicker if you do." She tells her.

Crasher smiles gently at Jewel before turning to Melinda. "I'm relying on you to keep her safe. I'm going to go back into the fight!" He tells her, Melinda nodding in understanding as Crasher gets up and sees another sniper rifle bullet smack the now sluggishly moving creature. Seeing that the bullets were having very little effect on it from where she was aiming, Crasher growls and hops up to the rocky area where she was shooting. She stands next to her as he looks out at where she's aiming. "That's no good! You have a piercing weapon so you shouldn't be aiming at its cannons! You should be hitting it in its vital areas!" He points at three particular areas on the creature as it moves; the very middle of its abdomen where it had the bulk of its armor, a glowing area on its chest that resembled a smoldering ember and its legs. "The only way to bring this thing down is going to be getting at its heart! But to do that you'd need to be directly underneath it to fire a point blank shot at it. Your friend with the grave marker, Strider and I can all concentrate fire onto it and keep it distracted if you can rush in and slide underneath it. There'll be a large red area under its abdomen that's searing the ground beneath where it's walking. It'll hurt but if you can get a point blank shot there it'll kill it in one blow!" He tells her, letting out a howl and smacking his fists together as the dark tendrils appear and solidify into what look like huge gauntlets made of an almost obsidious-looking rock material. He turns to Lulu and smirks. "Aim at the other weak points that I pointed out and give us an opening to stun it. After that, you'll get one chance to rush in and slide under it to strike and finish it off! We're counting on you!"
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/2/2016, 10:22 am

Lulu nods at Crusher and aims at the weak points that he pointed out and began shooting. "Let me know when I can get close to the creature to kill it." she said to Crusher as she continued to fire at the weak points.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/2/2016, 12:25 pm

River looked up surprised as the rather large claw was speeding down on top of her all the sudden. She knew at some point she would end a target but this suddenly she was sure if she could move fast enough. When it slowed down after getting hit though she felt very greatful for the chance. Quickly letting her wings expand fully she kicked off the ground heading back over to Melina, wanting to stay close to the two and provide cover.

On the way over and trying to land next to the two she let out a little squeak of surprise, her wings a bit caught up in the cloak on top of one her arms being out of use. She ended up trying to land properly but fell onto the ground instead. At that point she cursed herself for being so stupid, taking it cloak off as she got up and watched to keep the two safe.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/2/2016, 1:09 pm

Lulu saw out of the corner of her eye River taking off and landing near Melinda to give her some cover.

Lulu then after she knew that River was okay she continued shooting at the weak points on the creature.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/3/2016, 7:49 am

As River tripped on her cloak coming to check on Melinda and Jewel, she saw that Jewel was breathing much easier than before thanks to Melinda's efforts. The panda-eared girl looked up at River as she came over, an embarrassed but thankful look on her face and in her eyes. "Did you come over here just to make sure that I was safe?" She squeaks, smiling shyly afterwards as she got back to work on healing Jewel. "Th-Thank you River....No one's ever done that for me before..."

The creature lets out an ear-piercing screech as Lulu's first couple of sniper shots hit the glowing spot on its chest dead center, making it recoil backwards before slamming forward onto its front legs and opening its maw. Suddenly a large cannon forms from its mandibles piecing themselves together before the attack begins to charge, its aim set for Lulu's location. Grave, seeing where the creature was aiming, immediately springs into action and dashes over to the front of the creature. The cross grave marker on his arm begins to glow with a bright yellowish-white light as he gives a huge leap into the path of the cannon's attack. Suddenly he yells out and swings his grave marker downwards as a large cross made out of light appears there, easily the same size as the creature. Just as the cross appears, the creature fires its cannon from its maw, a huge beam of heat energy spews forth from its maw and impacts the cross of light. The cross explodes and the creature screeches from the cross bursting into a blinding flash of light. Grave was not so fortunate this time however as he is seen being flung back at high speed in the direction of the original attack, smashing into a rock face and collapsing onto the ground.

Crasher roars out after seeing his fellow Burster being flung away after defending Lulu from the cannon attack, rushing at the creature and slamming his fist into its chest. The creature screeches in pain and rears backwards as Crasher cries out. "NOW STRIDER!!!"

Strider, having been nearby when the call for his assistance went out, leaps up and swings his huge cannon-like weapon at the creature. Laying in a huge blunt force strike, a beam of pressurized water flies by their heads soon afterwards and easily cutting through one of the creatures legs, severing it and making the creature scream in pain and agony. Strider looks back and sees River with her bow out defending Melinda and nods to her in thanks. Crasher seeing a claw swipe coming in from the side and roaring as he grabs the claw in his hand. He coughs as the attack hits him and starts to make him bleed, skidding backwards a fair distance before finally stopping the claw attack. He calls out to River, spotting her out of the corner of his eye as he struggles to hold the claw where it was to give her a clear shot. "Cadet! Fire at its arm joints and sever this claw! Hurry before I lose my grip on it!" He calls out to her.

Emera is seen dashing over to Melinda's side now as she keeps her weapon ready, nodding to River. "Go fight! I have this covered!" She tells her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/3/2016, 8:03 am

Lulu sees the creature aim at her and gets away at blazing speed and sees that Grave was on the ground and she knew that he had protected her.

She runs to a new location to try to get another shot at the creature and sas that Crush was holding the creature's claw and River was getting ready to take the creature'a claw off. She yells to Crush, "Do you want me to take it down with a point blank shot?" She wants for his response and getsome back into position and fires at the other weak point on the creature.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/3/2016, 8:33 am

The creature howls in pain as he yells back at Lulu. "As soon as the claw comes off I'll toss it aside and Strider and I will stun it long enough for you to slide underneath it! Don't hesitate and bear with the pain that comes with it when the time comes Cadet!" He yells back, still struggling to hold onto the creature's claw, Lulu's sniper shots keeping its attention just enough so that it doesn't try to throw Crasher off of it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/3/2016, 8:53 am

Lulu calls back "Okay just give me a signal and I will take care of the rest."
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/3/2016, 11:26 am

River watched what was going on, a bit in awe still from it since she hadn't seen something much like it before. Seeing Grave thrown aside she got worried for him, wanting to try and help but knew she didn't have healing and was still trying to keep these two safe. As soon as she saw Crasher calling out for her though she got up quickly and nodded.

She was happy seeing her spot taken as well in defending the two, so she wasn't held back to the ground. Jumping up to get a better shot she aimed quickly and shot many arrows at the joint to hopefully hit and do what was needed.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/3/2016, 11:31 am

Lulu watched as River shoot multiple arrows at the creature's joint and she helped by taking aim at the joint to help River get the job done faster.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/3/2016, 8:33 pm

The sniper rifle shots combined with the arrows from Lulu and River completely sever the limb from the creature's body, making it scream in pain and agony as a slimy goo begins to spray out from the new wound. Crasher then gives a loud roar and hauls the now severed arm into his arms, poised to use the limb as a weapon to strike at the creature. "Hey kid!" He calls out, his side bleeding heavily from the claw he caught as he winks back at Lulu. "Your time to shine!" He looks back and nods silently to Strider as they both smack the creature in the abdomen on either side of it, making it recoil upwards slightly and give Lulu just enough room to slide underneath of it and fire. If Lulu looked closely, she could see a large red glow on its underbelly that seemed to draw everyone towards it. It was almost as if this particular spot on the creature was its source of life....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/4/2016, 12:03 am

When Lulu heard Crush tell her to take it down she gave a nod and ran strait at the creature at full speed. Lulu then slid underneath the creature and got up close to its weak point and shot at it and the creature cried out in pain.

Lulu cried out in pain when she felt something hot hit her arm but continued to shoot at the weak point.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/9/2016, 10:48 am

Lulu feels large hands grab her and drag her out from underneath the creature as large blue flames start to bombard the creature from above in the sky. The creature screeches out in pain as its body starts to degrade from Lulu's attacks on its last vital area, the blue flames from above torching the creature's slowly softening hide to a crispy black color. The sound of a helicopter is heard above as Melinda rushes over to Lulu and Crasher who had pulled her out from underneath the creature's body as it collapsed. As the panda-eared girl begins to heal Lulu's burns, the helicopter can be seen landing as what looks like a young girl in her teens wearing a black tank top with red trim, a similar kind of design on her worn, torn up shorts. She wore a pure white belt and lab coat with red trim like the rest of her outfit and she had two very differently colored eyes; one blue and one amber, both of which kept getting briefly eclipsed by her long silver and red hair. She had a clearly disgusted look on her face blue embers and sparks could be seen whirling around her form as she landed, the purple gem on the collar around her neck glowing brightly as the cross-shaped earrings she had dangled and swayed gently in the wind created by the helicopter. She also had a pink heart tattoo just beneath her left eye and as she walked up to Strider she puts her hands on her hips, clearly unhappy about what she'd just come back to.  "You trust a guy to do a job and a SEED destroys half of the upper complex of our base. What the hell happened James?!"

Strider sighed and scratched the back of his head as Jewel was coming over, a barely conscious Grave slung over her shoulders as they both stumbled over to the woman as two more men, clearly high ranking military officials, came out of the helicopter as it powered down. Jewel gives an awkward smile at the new woman as she turns to face her. "H-Hello Director Furie....how are you?"

The woman, now given the name Director Furie, huffs as she looks Jewel and the new cadet she had in her arms up and down. "Look at the two of you! You're a mess!" She pinches the bridge of her nose as she sighs heavily. "My god....what am I going to do with you Bursters...." She looks to Crasher now, a clearly nervous look on his face as he was addressed. "And you! Who is responsible for killing this creature? Clearly it's armor was too tough for anyone that couldn't get underneath it to shoot at its heart crystal!" She scolds him.

Crasher gulps and squeezes Lulu gently in his arms as if to tell her to be as calm as possible as he spoke. "This cadet right here Director Furie....I told her that we would give her an opening and that she was to slide under the SEED to finish it off...."

The Director looks straight at Lulu, narrowing her eyes as she speaks. "Is this true cadet? Were you given the order to kill this thing?" She asks her carefully as Emera walks over to join the rest of the group.

(OOC: FYI, if you wish to see a better picture of what the Director of the Burster program in this RP's military looks like along with the theme that goes with her presence, here is a link to it! ^^/ )
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/9/2016, 5:04 pm

Lulu looks up to see a women looking at her and she answers her question. "Yes I was the one who killed the creature and Crusher gave the order for me to kill it."

Lulu then looked around to see that everyone was okay and sighed a sigh of relief.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/9/2016, 5:31 pm

River quietly watched the whole situation from where she had been left earlier. She wasn't sure what to do, if she was in trouble or anything. Instead of walking over she carefully just pulled her wings in and made them smaller, having her bow disappear as well. After that she was watching and listening to Lulu speaking.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/23/2016, 11:44 am

The director looked straight at Crasher as Lulu finished telling her who'd given the order to her for killing the SEED, her face scrunching up and her eyes narrowing as the wolf-like Burster visibly started to shake out of anxiety. "Oh really? And what gave you the idiotic idea that a Cadet was anywhere near battle ready for this kind of operation? Furthermore, who the hell authorized this anyway?!" She growled, quickly starting to get more frustrated.

A loud alarm sounded as the large metal doors that had originally let everyone onto the battlefield from down below started opening a large black, wolf-like shape walked out alongside a small team of human medic's. "I authorized my cadet's to join in if they thought they were up to the task director ma'am." Out from the large metal gates that led to the underground bunker and war room beneath the area came Scar, a proud smile on his face as he winked River, trying to get the poor girl to relax. The small team of medical officers quickly started to run around the area to all of the burster's, a few of them helping Grave onto a stretcher as they quickly carried him away to receive treatment for his injuries. "Jewel had taken critical damage and their team required the assistance of other Burster's to complete their mission. One of my cadet's, a Miss Melinda, spoke up and revealed that she was capable of healing and voiced her wish to aid them. After her concern was given I let the other cadet's choose whether or not they wished to help her out and this was the result, ma'am." He finished, smirking at Melinda out of the corner of his eyes.

Director Furie appears to seethe with anger and frustration at Scar's explanation, silently staring at the injured but breathing Burster's around her before the heat around her died down and she closed her eyes. She takes a deep breath and her gaze softens as she returns her gaze to Scar. "Very well Lieutenant. I suppose this breach of code can be overlooked given the circumstances." She looks around at the carnage that was wrought throughout the battlefield and watches as a medical officer picks up what looks like a large, glowing pink crystalline mass up off of the ground. She holds out her hand. "Bring that here." She orders him, the officer walking over and handing the mass over to her before going back to wandering around to look for any casualties that hadn't been spotted by their team so far.

The Director looks the glowing, pink crystal over in her hand before she looks directly at Lulu. "You said you were the one who dealt the killing blow to that SEED correct?" She asked her, her voice more gentle now that she'd calmed down. "What's your name Cadet?" She asks her, moving her free hand to her hips as she lets the hand holding the crystal gently fall to her side in a relaxed posture.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/23/2016, 4:20 pm

"My name is Lulu ma'am and yes I killed the creature." Lulu said as she answered Director Furie's questions.

Lulu then looks around to see that everyone was okay and then looks back at Director Furie and asks, " Is there anything else that you need to ask me ma'am?" and waits for Director Furie's response.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/23/2016, 5:12 pm

The director nods and looks to Crasher who carefully helps Lulu stand back up onto her feet. The director holds out the glowing, pink crystal to Lulu as she speaks. "Then you get to decide what to do with this. You have two options; destroy it or take it to one of the other burster's to fashion it into an accessory for you to use. If you do the latter option then just keeping the crystal on your person will have different effects depending on what you have them do with it." She looks to Crasher as everyone except Melinda, Emera, Strider and River is taken away to have their injuries looked at. "Crasher, I assume you know where the empty housing units are. Assuming there are any of the higher quality ones left aboveground, take them there and let them stay the night. We'll decide on their code names and what team members get to stay with them sometime tomorrow. For now...." She glowers at Scar and a bead of sweat goes down the back of his neck. "Scar....you have a lot of explaining to do as well as give me a full report on what's happened here. Come with me." She tells him, placing the large, glowing pink crystal in Lulu's hand before walking away, a reluctant Scar following behind her as they both go through the large metal gates that lead below ground.

Crasher and Strider both let out a sigh of relief once the Director was out of earshot, smiling awkwardly at Melinda, Emera, Lulu and River. "Sorry about her. The director is a nice woman but she has a nasty temper." Strider clarifies.

Crasher clears his throat and turns to start walking towards what was left of the large group of homes on the other side of the area. "If you'll all follow me we can get you someplace to rest and recover for the night." He glances at Lulu as everyone begins to walk. "If you decide to have that heart crystal refined Lulu, you're welcome to pick anyone of us to help you turn it into whatever you'd like. Doesn't have to be tonight of course. Take your time and decide what you'd like to do with it." He tells her, smiling at her.

Melinda gives a shy smile to River as everyone begins to walk, her flower-like weapon disappearing along with everyone else's. "That director lady is scary huh? She must be really strong too since everyone here is so scared of her!" She tells her, trying her best to make casual conversation with the winged cadet.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/23/2016, 5:22 pm

Lulu looks at the pink crystal that Director Furie had gave to her and decided to keep the crystal and followed the others to where they were going to stay for the night.

As Lulu walked she started thinking of what she was going to make the pink crystal into.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/23/2016, 5:29 pm

River again hadn't said or done much of anything as she stood back and watched quietly. She wasn't used to big groups like this, the different kinds of people didn't help much either. Even with the attempt from Scar to help her relax, she really didn't as she stayed further away from the group. As the director left though and what was left of the group was being shown inside, she made sure to follow. Grabbing her cloak on the way and putting it back on as she heard Melinda.

"Yeah, she seemed a bit scary. I suppose that is just how some people act though..."

She said and smiled slightly as she walked.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/23/2016, 5:59 pm

Melinda smiles a little brighter as she sees River smile slightly, happy that she was able to make the shy cadet at least a little bit friendlier. As the group walked they eventually came up to a large building complex mostly full of large, somewhat luxurious homes. Most of them were in ruins but a few had survived the SEED attack. Only about three of them had 'Vacancy' signs on them however as Strider and Crasher stopped in front one of them and opened the door. Strider smiles and turns back to what was left of the small group of cadets that had helped take down the SEED earlier. "There's a couple of bedrooms on the upper floor. Both of them have two bunk beds on either side. You guys are welcome to claim whichever ones you want for yourself. Bathrooms are on both floors and both of them have working showers with recycling hot water heaters. Everyone is welcome to use those to relax as well."

Crasher smiles and gives Strider a playful punch in the shoulder, making him chuckle. "We'll be in the house next door if you guys have any questions. The kitchen's are fully stocked and you can make whatever you wish there. All of the cupboards are labeled in that room for cookware and foods so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding what you want. There's a pool in the basement with heated water and the gym is the big room on the main floor on your left side. There are weight training, flight training and treadmill's in there for everyone to use as they see fit. Remember too that it's likely most of you will wind up in the same squad's with one another so try to get along as best as you can." He explains, Strider and Crasher starting to walk away as they waved farewell to the four cadet's.

"You'll be expected to be up and ready to go at first light tomorrow morning too! It's possible that the director will be with the lieutenant tomorrow in the square where we all fought that SEED so be there on time!" Strider tells them as they both start to roughhouse with each other like two brothers, going across the way into one of the other occupied homes and heading on inside.

Emera sighs and looks to Lulu, Melinda and River as she starts to head inside. "I for one could use a warm shower and a swim in that pool that they mentioned after a day like today. Come find me if you need me." She tells them as she heads inside without another word.

Melinda tilts her head a bit before giving a quick hop onto the topmost step and bowing respectfully to Lulu and River. "I'll go to the kitchen and cook something for everyone if she's going to do that. Let me know if you guys want anything special! I may not be much use in a fight but I can cook pretty well." She says, smiling and flicking her big round ears as she too headed inside of the house to start her cooking.

(OOC: You're all welcome to do whatever you wish at this point. You can check out the different rooms of the house, speak to Emera, Melinda or even Crasher or Strider in the house across the street or simply go to sleep! Do whatever you like and we'll get the next day of the RP started once everyone's satisfied and asleep for the night!)
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverclaw 3/23/2016, 6:23 pm

River looked around the place they stopped at, a bit surprised how destroyed it ended up but how in a sense it was still a nice home. She didn't say or do anything besides pay attention to the two as they spoke before leaving. It took her a minute to try and decide what to do, uncertain since she was sure she couldn't go out and fly like she spent her time doing often. So she ended up following after Melinda, curious what the girl would make and if she wanted help or just company.

"What are you going to make?" she asked once peeking into the kitchen.
Riverclaw
Riverclaw
April's Fool
April's Fool

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkZinogre 3/23/2016, 8:25 pm

Lulu watched as the others went into the house and stood there looking at the pink crystal that she got and was thinking about what Crusher had said and decided to go over to the other house and ask him what to do to make the crystal into an necklace.

Lulu walked over to the house and knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer the door.
PinkZinogre
PinkZinogre
The Regular
The Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next