NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 12:52 am

Alex: wait, Luna! don't go! please! I need you, sis!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 5 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 12:53 am

Luna Deer: *walks over and nudges the wearable antlers on his head*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 12:56 am

Alex: huh? *the antlers turn into a deer antler necklace around his neck* wow, i guess i can use this whenever I need you. thanks, Luna. *hugs deer's neck* now, I have to get back to treating Rose! *goes back to healing rose*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 12:59 am

Luna Deer: *as she walks off, she fades out of existance*

Rose: *groans and moves her head*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 1:00 am

Alex: Rose? can you hear me?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 1:04 am

Rose: eh? what happened.......
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 1:06 am

Alex: you got infected with that plague shot that Zelroth fired. we thought you were done for......I thought you were done for......I'm so glad you're ok! *hugs tightly*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 1:08 am

Rose: how... *hugs back*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 1:09 am

Alex: Rose, the truth is, I think your really cute. and I have to say, I like you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 1:12 am

Rose: *her face goes bright pink again* same...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 1:14 am

Alex: *looks at rose. his black fur shows a small shade of pink because of him blushing. he leans in slowly for the kiss*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 1:15 am

Pointsettia: *coughs loudly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 1:16 am

*Alex looks over suddenly. as soon as he sees Pointsettia, his entire body goes red with embarassment*
Alex: I....I.....I.......crud.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 1:18 am

Pointsettia can we continue with the mission, little romeo?

(ima going to bed)
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 1:19 am

Alex: RIGHT!
(same here. night)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/21/2011, 3:20 pm

Cody: Hmph *Pulls out the arrow* man i was too slow
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 4:31 pm

Pointsettia: We all were... Looks like a little bit of luna is with us though...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/21/2011, 5:48 pm

Xanthos: Yeah. . . *He looks at his trans-crystal arm-band in silent thought.* Now, back to our mission. Where's the secret entrance?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 6:59 pm

Umbra: its this way. we must hurry. while it is good that you drove off the 4 generals, Reaver himself will be here any minute. *touches brazer and a secret passage opens up* when you arrive, I will take you to the Celestio-sapian princess, Senoba. she has been waiting to speak to you all for some time now.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/21/2011, 7:10 pm

Cody: Is she pure of heart
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 7:24 pm

Pointsettia: Cody! Dont be rude!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 7:25 pm

Umbra: *speaks while guiding Geneforce down the passageway* she is. but right now she is in greiving because of the loss of the love of her life. he died a few months ago....
Alex: who was he?
Umbra:.......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/21/2011, 7:26 pm

Xanthos: *Leans in closer to hear.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 7:29 pm

Umbra: you will find out soon enough....we're here.
*the city looks like an old style arabian city inside a cave with a large, sun-like crystal in the roof. at the top of the small mountain the city is built on is a large palace. in the marketplace, the sound of Celestio-sapians trading and ta; talking can be heard.*
Umbra: the stone is with the princess in the palace.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 7:53 pm

Ivy: *swinging her tail happily* This place is awesome!
Simoa: *she turns slightly, bumping into Xanthos by accident, causing a few sparks to fly* sorry... just trying to look around...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next