NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 11:33 am

Umbra *smiles*: she foretold us that your group would come. follow me, i will take you to the underground Celestio-sapian city where the stone is housed. but before we continue, I should warn you that you, the combine, and the Seeds are not the only ones who are after the Kronos stone. there is another. You may know him from the battle with Chimera........Warlord Grom Reaver.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 3 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 11:52 am

Pointsettia: just what we need... more competition...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 11:54 am

Alex: no way......REAVER?! why does he want the stone?
Umbra: he commands and undead horde. the faith that his undead soldiers have in him will turn anything he asks of one of them into a pure intention. imagine what would happen if he got the stone and one of his generals wished for something for him?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 11:57 am

Pointsettia: hmmm... *she turns away and starts talking to herself* Itaka will be safe for a few days without the others guarding it... as long as they bring that stone... i mean we dont need it being stolen...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 12:04 pm

???: And what makes you think we won't get the stone, Umbra?
*walking out of the mist is a hooded elf woman with grey skin, white hair, and red eyes. she has a longbow with blades slung over her shoulder. she is flanked by 4 more grey elves. the smell of death looms in the air.*
Umbra: well well........Sylvanis Windrunner......Reaver's second in command and leader of his dark Banshee rangers.
Sylvanis: the Warlord himself will be here with the other 3 generals soon. I suggest you give up the stone now.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 12:43 pm

Pointsettia: we may need some help... *three beings emerge from the ground* Meet the final three guardians of the Itaka forest! Ivy, Simoa, and Little Rose! *the three wolves step into the light*

Ivy: *a deep blue wolf with bright red plating on her tail bows slightly. She is wearing a deep green tank top and black torn jeans. In contrast to her looks, her piercing yellow eyes scan the being in front of her.*

Simoa: *a pale yellow wolf with black plating on her tail nods at the group. she wears a torn red outfit, that owerpowers her pale green eyes. As she runs a hand through her bangs, sparks of electricity are given off. Some jump to Xanthos's fur*

Little Rose: *a short white wolf with pale blue plating on her tail steps forward holding a small wooden box. Her crimson eyes blink slowly as she hands the box to pointsettia. She then stands next to Alex, her torn black robes swaying slightly*

Pointsettia: *looks in the box which the contents let off a gentle glow* good. this will come n handy...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 12:51 pm

Sylvanis: well, looks like I might need some-
???: what is taking so long, noob?
*out steps an undead man in Executor armor and a brown austrailian hat. he has 2 katanas strapped to his sides. next to him is an undead man in black robes with spiky hair and a skull face. floating above them is a spirit woman in armor with black transparent wings*
Sylvanis: *to the Executor* High Executor Morteuus. *to the black robe guy* Grand Apothecary Zelroth. *to the spirit woman* Valkyere Commandant Agatha. If you are here, where is the Warlord?
Zelroth: he believes the four of us and your rangers will be enough for these happless fools.
Morteuus: ya you noob. we can take them ftw!
Agatha: even though my job is to turn the fallen undead, lord Reaver has ordered me to not give these fools the gift of undeath......
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 1:03 pm

rose: *turns to Alex* um... hi...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 1:06 pm

Alex: hello *smiles* looks like we'll be working together. I wanna fight that guy! *points at Morteuus* what do ya say?
Morteuus: a noob who's eager to die. I like that!
Agatha:......*points at slaif*.......fight
Sylvanis: lets see how strong you all really are!
Zelroth: the ones with lighting look interesting. allow me to study them....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/20/2011, 3:08 pm

Xanthos: *Says nothing, but sparks dangerously as his eyes narrow. Time was being wasted as they stood around here, fighting. This fight would have to be quick.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 4:11 pm

Simoa: *turns to Xanthos* Tag team?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/20/2011, 6:19 pm

Xanthos: Yeah, let's go for it. *leaps next to Simoa.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 6:45 pm

Slaif: this is going to be difficult....Reaver doesn't choose weaklings for his army. he believes in quality over quantity....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 8:08 pm

Simoa: *a ball of electricity forms in her hands*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 8:21 pm

Zelroth: hmm.....spontanious electrical current.....intriguing.......*holds out hand and makes a ball of poison with green mist appear*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/20/2011, 9:47 pm

Cody: And I will take on wanna be Power ranger here* points to Sylvanis as he glares at him with smirk then does mock and holds out his hands *Shall we dance??

Last edited by CodytheOmni on 2/20/2011, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUN)
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 9:53 pm

Sylvanis: I'm a woman, you ignorant knat! *draws bow and arrows* DARK RANGERS! KILL HIM!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/20/2011, 9:55 pm

Cody: You are???? wow You like a guy AND LeT ME INTRODUCE MY SELF I am Cody The Omni THE SON OF BAHAMUT
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 10:01 pm

Pointsettia: I'll take on Mr. Poison here! *vines dripping in poison erupt from the ground*

Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 10:05 pm

Zelroth: and a Eco-mancer......this is very intriguing.....I might need to take a sample of that poison to see if it is compatable with Lord Reaver's undeath plauge.....
Morteuus: enough talk! lets fight, nublet! *flies at Alex and Rose*
Alex: Come at me! *flies at Morteuus*
*the two collide and begin to fight fast-style like dragon ball z with this playing:*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YMh4ki8Dpk
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/20/2011, 10:55 pm

Cody: *Roars Like a Dragon* Fight ME! * Draws his sword*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 11:07 pm

Rose: *throws rings of wind at Morteuus*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 11:13 pm

Sylvanis: DIE! *fires arrows at Cody*

Morteuus: Crap! *throws Alex in wind's path* ha! *flies into the air*
Alex: no you dont! *holds up divine claw* LAW ABIDING.....SILVER GUN! *fires at Morteuus. Morteuus faces the attack*
Morteuus: thats nothing! *deflects with a karate side-chop, sending the attack off into a mountain*
Alex: he blocked the silver gun...not good. Rose, I think we're in for a real fight! *looks at her and smiles* I'm glad I have someone stong and cute fighting beside me.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 11:16 pm

Rose: *her white muzzle turns pink as she creates a small twister and sends it at Morteuus*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 11:21 pm

Morteuus: *rolls to the side, dodging the attack* you want an attack? TAKE THIS! UNDEATH BARRAGE! *fires down hundreds of black energy skulls*
Alex: Woah! LOOK OUT, ROSE! *grabs Rose and starts jumping through the trees, dodging while carrying her like a princess* are you ok?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next