NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by CodytheOmni 2/27/2011, 5:37 pm

Bahaumut: *Roars* GIGA FLARE *Fires A huge beam of flames the at the fire ball*
Cody *catches all three arrow then throws them back at the Slyvanis* Please
Amelia* Smiles* Icicle Dragoon *the shards of ice from diamond dust form a humanoid dragon of ice
Speedster: NOW *prepares for fusion*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 19 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Star Phoenix 2/27/2011, 7:11 pm

Khaos Xanthos: *Breathes in deeply as he feels the power of three Thunder Gods surge through him.* Now!

(I kinda forgot what we called the fusion. I think it was Ignition, but I don't remember.)
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 8:12 pm

Daitengu: *roars again and becomes surrounded with fire*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 8:27 pm

Marco: *gets surrounded in Pheonix fire* Now we're talkin!
Sylvanis: *dodges and flies at cody, slicing him with her bow's blades*
Zelroth: *Venom hydra heads fly at Amelia*
Sin Bahaumut: RRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! *gets hit by Giga Flare*
Alice: G-good work absorbing those a-attacks, Maxemilien!
Maxemilien: Thank you, Miss Alice.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 8:45 pm

Daitengu: *it begins to rain both fire and hail*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 8:59 pm

Marco: you honestly thought lady alice would not get involved when it came to the safety of her friend Hades's people and the downfall of her ex husband Reaver? Don't make me laugh! now, how bout you revert back to being a normal hedgehog before I kick your tail all over this city!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 9:33 pm

Daitengu: NEVER! For once, i have full control! Luna no longer exists! I am the demon guardian Daitengu, released 10 years ago by a namely Charisma, and sealed away by the necromaster, Zacharias! I will not be defeated again! *large flaming swords materailize around Daitengu and launch themselves ath Marco*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 9:37 pm

Marco: Charisma!? thats the name of the black and pink hedgehog that was with the group that attacked the Dis Nebula in Lady Alice's sector! you must be in legue with them! *firey wings engulf Marco's arms* I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE FOR ALL THE INOCENTS YOUR TEAM KILLED! *flies at Daitengu*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 9:49 pm

Daitengu: *grabs him in it's jaws and starts to crush him*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 9:52 pm

*Pheonix fire surrounds Marco and he turns to pure flames. He then phazes through Daitengu's hand, kicks her in the face, and slashes her with a blade-like flaming wing*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 10:11 pm

Daitengu: Do you really think fire will effect me?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 10:18 pm

Marco: mabye not normal fire....but my fire is different. its fire from my father, Lord Lucifer! Its the fire from the planes of Cockitus in the 9th circle of the inferno. so hot, it freezes. its also fused with Pheonix fire, so looks like you can't do much good against me.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 10:22 pm

Daitengu: *both eyes turn green and she turns to alex* Alex... Help me!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 10:23 pm

Alex: Sis....is that you?
Spirit: THATS LOW DAITENGU!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 10:52 pm

Daitengu/Luna: Alex please...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 11:02 pm

Alex:.....right! *Divine claw appears and he jumps up*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 11:06 pm

Daitengu/Luna: *grabs her head and falls to her knees* NO! You cannot control me! Watch me! I won't let you! Give it up! We both know which one of us is the stronger one! *her eyes turn red again*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 11:15 pm

*Alex grabs Luna and pushes her onto the ground. he then takes his nomal hand and makes a cross on her head*
Alex: Let her not walk through the valley of shadows....let this poor soul learn true light. SEALING TECHNIQUE: HOLY BINDING SEAL! *seals Daitengu*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 11:19 pm

Daitengu: *slaps Alex. The sound echoes through out the battlefield, causing everything to go silent*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 11:22 pm

Alex: *his eyes go blank and he lets go and collapses out of mere shock alone*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 11:24 pm

Daitengu: nice try, little boy... but it will take more then some holy crap to reseal me!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 11:25 pm

Alex:.......then....*silver aura forming around him as his other hand turns into a divine claw*......how about.......I TEAR YOU OUT OF HER! *turns into Alpha Alex*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 11:30 pm

Daitengu: Would you really hurt her to try and get rid of me? think about this. The sealing for her was painful enough. Imagine a *tearng.

* Tearing: on Iciaura, if something is sealed within something else, there are two methods of getting said sealed object out. one is unsealing. (painful and takes three days to fully complete) and there is a tearing. Tearing is when a god-like creature rips said object out of host. Excrutiatingly painful. can result in death.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/27/2011, 11:35 pm

Spirit:......this is getting out of hand....I have to stop this now! *makes handsigns and out from a puff of smoke comes a small purple seal-like creature*
???: whats up, Spirit-sama?
Spirit: Richie, I need you to contact the god on your world. I need you to send me Cail. we need Henny Fenny's power if we are to separate Daitengu from Luna without perminant damage.
Richie: right! the Giant Egg won't be easy to transport, but we'll try our best!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/27/2011, 11:38 pm

Daitengu: good luck trying! *reverts back to luna who collapses*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next