NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 11:00 pm

Xanthos: That's possible. . . ? Crazy. . . Fine! Alex, get over here with Luna or Daitengu or whatever as soon as possible! *He roars as his body begins to condense, Daitengu's power destroying his illusion, returning him to his original form.* ~But. . . I still have its powers. For now, anyway.~

Xanthos: *Runs towards the castle, using Daitengu's power to enhance his running abilites.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 33 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 11:01 pm

Xander: all of my fears....all of the truths of this world......i need time......time to think....... *begins to fade from existence*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 11:09 pm

Xanthos: *Crashes through the doors to the room, eyes furious.* Get back here, Xander!
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 11:13 pm

Xander: *give one last smile* We'll meet again, Xanthos....yes we will *fully fades*

Alex: crap! he got away!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 11:19 pm

Xanthos: . . . For now, but we'll find him. For now, though, I believe we have someone else to deal with. Charisma. If she knows anything, we can pry it from her mind.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 11:22 pm

Alex: right! lets go help Hades with fighting her!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 11:29 pm

Xanthos: *Nods and runs back outside, where Charisma and Hades seem to have been locked in an intense staredown.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 1:16 am

Charisma: You know what's funny? Not many men aren't afraid to hit a girl. The rest know that if they hit a girl... *charges at Hades* The girl WILL hit back!!!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 7:56 am

Hades: an enemy is an enemy, regardless of gender! *charges*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 3/5/2011, 8:37 am

Cody: YO ROGUE! * slashes Charisma* yo hades The omni is here!
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 9:40 am

Alex: *runs over to Hades. now the whole group of Geneforce is in a circle around Charisma* Give it up, Charisma! you're surrounded and outnumbered!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 10:55 am

Charisma: *sighs and puts her hands up* . . . .You win...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/5/2011, 12:46 pm

Xanthos: Charisma. . . *He walks forward and places a hand on her shoulder.* Where did Xander go?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 1:03 pm

Charisma: *looks at him with her violet eyes* Honestly, I dont know...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/5/2011, 1:37 pm

Xanthos: . . . Fine. *He turns away.* There must be another lead. . . *He paces back and forth, then looks up, eyes landing on Alex.* Maybe. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 1:53 pm

Luna: *reverts back but to her necro angel form*
Charisma: *sighs and sits on the ground*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 3/5/2011, 1:53 pm

Speedy: *runs into xanthos* Oops ...hey whats up
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 3:07 pm

Luna: How are we gonna find him...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 3:44 pm

Alex: I don't know....the last Kishin, a guy named Ashura, died a long time ago because his weakness was he was afraid of everything. Xander is different...his madness is complete and utter insanity, not fear....what I do know is, when he comes back, we'll be ready for him! ~The End?~

(and that is the end of The Vengeance of Xander. now, for the next one, I say we hand the reigns of finding Xander, fighting the Execution Empire which is an army of machines, and battling the G-Man to someone different...the next generation! in other words, the next thread will be Geneforce, The Next Generation Episode One: Shadow of Madness and Rise of Execution. what do you guys think?)
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2011, 4:21 pm

I'm all for it! Time for Garm and Mystess to become the next Generation Geneforce! Time for their kids to take over!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/5/2011, 4:24 pm

Do I hear a seconded on that? Right then, I will make the new thread!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/18/2011, 7:44 pm

Do not reply after this message:

DERP.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33