NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

4 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Star Phoenix 5/7/2015, 3:40 pm

Upon receiving the reply back, Cerise's eyes widened as he put the pieces together. He took a step back in surprise, using a nearby gravestone to steady himself. He spoke mere seconds after Espeon had whispered to Wes, talking just loud enough for the others to hear his conclusion. "Bansheeon, could it be that... it's Umbreon...? ...Umbreon was reborn into Bansheeon when it passed away in the fire...!"

He took a breath to try to compose himself, incredibly surprised that something like this had occurred. Cerise had heard stories of Phantump being the reborn souls of lost children, but he'd never given them much credence. But with this revelation? He wiped away the sweat from his brow, a smile tugging at his face -- the world of Pokemon never failed to fascinate! In any case, he should probably reply back to Zoe about this.

-- Incredible...! We actually have one here, a Bansheeon, I mean! It just hatched a few seconds ago from an egg -- I never knew a Pokemon could come into existence like that! Thank you so much for your help Zoe! You rock! ...By the way, you wouldn't happen to know anything about a red Mareep, would you?

P.S. Oh, and Bisharp's egg hatched too! So now I have a little Pawniard -- I'll try to drop by some time to show you in person!
--

With the message complete, Cerise paused for a moment before taking pictures of both Bansheeon and Decoda's red Mareep to attach to the message's content. He briefly considered taking one of Pawniard, but why spoil Zoe's eventual surprise like that? With a smile, he pressed the send button on the message and then looked up at the others, specifically Yuno. He didn't want to treat her differently... but she wasn't even human, was she? What would be the right way to talk to her without being offensive...? "Yuno... are you alright?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 5 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/7/2015, 8:42 pm

Catia was smiling and watching Fox breathe her tiny embers onto Yuno's body, pride shining in her eyes as she watched the tiny fire fox finally proving that she was growing up. It had been so long since they'd first met each other and Catia'd decided to mother it, she was proud to finally be seeing her hard work and dedication in Fox's abilities. As Fox began to finish her work, Catia was about to say something to Yuno about the cracks when she heard Cerise exclaim about Bansheeon possibly being Umbreon, having turned into a new Pokemon and come back from the dead. Hearing Espeon's confirmation as well, her heart skipped a beat and her breath caught in her throat as she froze. Was it really possible? Was this her second chance to finally give Umbreon a proper thank you for what he'd done with his last breaths?

Slowly she turned around to look at Bamsheeon touching noses with Espeon, spotting Wes' shock as well. Seems she wasn't the only one with her breath caught up in her throat. It took her a second to compose herself enough before she slowly and wordlessly got up from where she was, walking over to the newly hatched Pokemon. She knelt down to it and stared at its eyes, narrowing her own as she looked for some trace of the Pokemon she'd once known.

"....U-Umbreon? I-Is that....is that really you?"

She choked out, finally falling into her knees as she continued to stare at the mysterious hatchling.

"Do....do you remember me?"

She asked it, reluctantly holding out a hand for it to sniff. Granted she'd gotten herself covered in mud so her scent probably was gone for the most part. But that wasn't what her mind had been focused on. She didn't believe in Arceus or any Pokemon god for that matter. Even though she's seen him with her own eyes. But if this new hatchling really did remember her, she'd definitely need to thank some kind of power for bringing on such a reunion as this one.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/8/2015, 1:29 am

Decoda stayed quiet as Fox drenched Yuno in its fire and Cerise sent messages on his device.  He picked up the parts to the egg carrier that he had dropped from the hatching and walked up closer to Wes and the Bansheeon creature that came out of his egg.

It was a remarkable thing that Pokemon could be reborn into other Pokemon; that kind of thing seemed only capable in legends and ancient stories!  He had his disbeliefs before, but this flat out confirmed it, as he gazed upon its wisping body and bright yellow eyes.  He dared not to question the powers of a psychic type like Espeon.  When Catia tried to reintroduce herself, Decoda had his doubts, thinking that it wouldn't be the same... Would it?

He then took his mind off of it and found the stairs leading to the exit.  It was free from mud for the most part, so at least no one would slip and fall on their way out.  He also kept watch in case anyone decided to come up here, constantly scanning the room for any movement other than his companions.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/8/2015, 7:25 pm

'Oh wow! An ACTUAL Bansheeon?! You're so lucky!!! I totally gotta see it when you come over again! Speaking of, Blades has been asking about you and little Pawniard! He's excited to see you all again as well. As for the red mareep... I know that pokemon can have alternate coloring; rare, but alternate colors. I know that mareep's alternate color is purple; we have one here! Did the egg go through anything... traumatic? Different stresses can cause different mutations. I'll look into it more for you if you want.

OH! Before I forget, I have information about Rotom for you. You asked a while back, and I did a bit of digging. Here's what I have; 

- While it is not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon, it has the ability to possess the motors of certain appliances and change forms. When Rotom transforms, it learns a new move in the same way that other Pokémon may learn new moves upon evolving. The move is replaced by another if Rotom possesses another object, and is deleted when Rotom transforms back to its normal form. If the only move that Rotom knows right before reverting to its original form is exclusive to its alternate form, then that move will be replaced with Thunder Shock. -

If I find anything else, I'll be sure to let you know.' 

The Bansheeon leaned forward and sniffed Catia's hand, then tilted it's head as it looked at her. It seemed confused, for the most part. It let out some sort of noise, sounding much like howling winds, mixed with a sad cry. (Catia would recognize the cry, It sounds quite melodic to Decoda, and to Cerise it sounds like the call of an abandoned pokemon) It closed it's yellow eyes before floating back into Wes's arms.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/8/2015, 9:08 pm

Catia watched the hatchling Bansheeon sniff her fingers before her heart sank when she saw its reaction to her scent. Her face darkened when she heard its strange cry, a flashback of when she'd first tried to befriend Umbreon coming back to her. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist while the flashback went through her head. She should've known that the memories Umbreon had of her from before wouldn't have been retained. When had miracles like that ever happened to her?

Silently she stood up from her position, the disappointment and sadness easily visible on her face as she turned to leave. She stopped as she passed Decoda, calling over to Yuno as calmly as possible.

"Come back to the Pokemon center after you're finished here Yuno. I'm going to go back and try to get cleaned up. Then you've got some explaining to do for me."

She told her, not looking at anyone as she spoke. It wasn't that she was mad at anyone or anything like that. She just didn't want anyone to worry about her. Yes, she was upset that she still wasn't able to thank Umbreon properly for apologizing to her before he died. But if she had her way, she'd never let the others know it.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 5/17/2015, 10:17 pm

Cerise glanced back down at his PokeNav as it received another message from Zoe. He read through it carefully, going over the sections concerning Mareep with more vigor. Had the egg been through any stresses...? The only thing he could think of right now was the fire, but could that have affected it? He'd have to go over this with Decoda later -- try and see if they could list other possibilities. A smile crossed his face as he read over the section concerning Blades, but it was the cry of Bansheeon that brought him back into the present -- it certainly wasn't the sound Cerise suspected it would make.

In any case, the rest of the group seemed to want to leave the Pokemon Tower, and Cerise could certainly agree with the sentiment. He sent a quick message to Zoe to let her know he'd try and investigate the possible stressors for the Mareep egg and that he appreciated her assistance with his questions. He dusted off his clothes before offering to help Yuno stand up, if she needed it.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/19/2015, 6:58 pm

Fox hopped out of Yuno's arms and followed Catia down the stairs towards the exit as Yuno took Cerise's hand. The doll looked past him with a look of worry on her face before asking the defender.

"D-Did I do something to upset her...?"

She looked over to Decoda, who had the best view of Catia's face as she left. Decoda, feels his pokegear Vibrate. 'Incoming Call; Marley' 

Wes held Bansheeon out and looked it over, feeling... a familiar sense.

"I'ts almost like I'm holding Umbreon..."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/24/2015, 12:22 am

Listening to the Bansheon cry made Decoda turn around to witness Wes pick up the creature.  It was possibly the most human sound he'd ever heard from a Pokemon, almost like it was singing as sad song.  How fitting for the situation...

The buzzing from his gear broke his gaze, picking it up to see Marley's name appear.  He felt in no condition to receive this, reluctant to answer and hide all of his stupid fears and worries to avoid her concern for him.  Thinking back however, she trusted him enough to play with her and Hagi, and they exchanged numbers for a reason, so maybe hearing a different voice - a voice he hadn't heard since Saffron - would help.

He answered the device as he started down the steps, not interested in disturbing the dead with his conversation any further.  He exaggerated his tone to masquerade as a happier Decoda, changing his facial expression to fit his voice.  There wasn't any way he could get the mud off him easily, though...

"Heeee-llo, Marley!"

((By the way, I just noticed now that the topics had been split and this is a continuation from the previous thread! Good idea!! I'll go ahead and drop that first part in the finished section!))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/24/2015, 12:45 am

((Actually, it does that automatically! Pretty neat feature~))

Marley's voice came through quietly, and a bit hurriedly. She sounded terrified.

"D-Decoda...? Oh thank Arceus you answered... I-I need your help... P-please, you were the only one I could get into contact with!" She whispered with a shaking voice. "I h-had to smash the screen on my pokegear so they wouldn't take it from me..." Marley sniffled, sounding like she was on the verge of tears. "Th-they took Mirage and Mimi!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 5/25/2015, 2:12 am

((Waaat, really??  Super cool!  I'm learnin' more and more every day.))

Decoda's expression paled and his tone became much more serious.  What was happening?  Why was everything so shaky?  It wasn't very clear, but it first sounded like she was relieved to talk to him!  What could it be that she was in such a hurry for?

"Hang on, Marley, slow down!  What-" he began, but cut himself off when she finished what she had to say.  Mirage and Mim, Pokenapped?!  Suddenly, his heart sank - those two were Marley's amazing dancing Pokemon... He remembered how much she cared for them, to the point of nearly calling off her performance because she feared for their safety on her violin solo... The more her scared, teary voice rang through his ears, the more upset he became.

"Marley, who was it?!  Did you see what the culprits looked like?!  ...and I didn't want to say this, but... we were attacked recently, too!  Our Pokemon weren't stolen, but we were nearly burnt alive in a barn we stayed at near Fuschia!" he told her, rushing faster down the stairs and heading for the exit, not thinking about anything else but her situation.  "Are you safe now?!  Where are you?!  Should I come back to Saffron to see you?!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/25/2015, 2:31 pm

"Shhh... Keep you're voice down. I'm screwed if they find I have a way to contact the outside!" She paused, breathing heavily. "I... I'm not in Saffron... I went to Fuchsia to check out the Music Hall that opened there a few weeks ago. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in a cell being questioned about Avatars or whatever! I don't even know what an Avatar is!" She sniffled again. "There was another girl in here... The dragged her away, but she didn't go without knocking a few people out..." Now it seemed like Marley was talking to keep herself from breaking down. "Ah... B-Black hair... A lot of orange... Horns... a patch on her eye I think." She shuddered audibly, then a scream rang out in the background. Marley whimpered quietly. "They... had a symbol on their uniforms..." She then goes on to describe Plasma's Symbol. Heavy footsteps can be heard coming closer. 

"No... No no NO!" 

The signal cut there.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 5/28/2015, 12:45 am

Catia was walking down the stairs when Decoda rushed past her, bumping into her injured shoulder on accident again and making her cry out in pain. She watched him rush down the stairs and growled again.

Ugh....this stupid busted shoulder of mine is so much more trouble than it was worth!

She thought to herself as she started to rush down the stairs after him, listening quietly to what was going on over the phone on his pokegear. The voice coming from it sounded very familiar but she couldn't figure out who it was off of the top of her head. It wasn't too much longer before they reached the bottom of the stairwell and she heard the girl on his pokegear scream and the call cut off. This instantly made her stop where she was, a slightly fearful look on her face. Hesitantly she approached Decoda a and put a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"H-Hey, what's going on Decoda? Who was that you were just talking to? You can talk to me if you want you know. I-I'm here to listen...."

She asked him nervously, knowing that Decoda might yell at her or something strange on accident. This was just based off of her previous experience with Decoda of course, but she was braced for the worst. Just in case....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/3/2015, 10:52 pm

Decoda's face was empty, pale, and terrified.  He felt like he could do nothing, like he was unable to help anyone right now.  As he stood there, paralyzed by his own thoughts, he thought about who Marley was talking about - both the other captured girl and the crooks that took them.

Out loud, he breathlessly spoke her name, "Loka."

Catia's gentle shoulder touch did of course, make him jump and spin around to her.  It was then that she could see the real fear in his eyes.  He quickly lifted up her hand and held onto it tightly, his grip reflecting the pain he felt in his chest.  As much as they fought, Catia, Cerise and now Wes and Yuno were the only people Decoda had left to hold on to.  He wasn't prepared to experience any more pain than the group had already felt as a whole.

"They've got Marley and Loka!  Catia!  They've got Marley and Loka!  The people with the blue letter on their uniform, they've got them!  They're in Fuschia now!" he started yelling, but with more concern in his tone than anger.  "Is it any coincidence now?!  We were going to Fuschia, we were on that very same path!  Marley said she went there for a music thing, but it didn't matter because she said they wanted information on the Avatars!  Marley's the one who helped me trap Rotom - she wouldn't know any more than what she saw that day!"

He continued to panic, breathing heavy and grabbing onto Catia's arm.  It looked like he was about to cry.  "And Loka's the descendant of a Houndoom!  She's seen the Avatars!  She knows all they'd need!  She doesn't deserve this fate, not after all the trouble it took to give her a second chance!  Not after everything she's lost!"

He released his grip on the girl and covered his face with his gloves for a brief moment, making a quick noise of agony and shivering from fear.  Once he stopped, he took away his hands and shook his head violently.

"I'm going to Fuschia to save them.  I don't want any of you to come along for the sake of you getting captured.  I don't want to lose--lose my friends!"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/3/2015, 11:43 pm

"I don't think it's because of you, Yuno..." Cerise murmured softly as he helped her stand up, still a bit shaken from the call of Bansheeon. As the remaining members of the group made their way to the exit, Cerise heard Decoda shouting something from further down the stairs. The egg hatcher didn't catch everything, but the urgency and panic in Decoda's voice made it clear that nothing good had happened. He hurried down the stairs a bit to see Decoda release Catia's hands and exclaim his newfound mission to travel to Fuschia City but go alone.

"Wait a second!" Cerise shouted as he ran up to them. "I'm not sure what's going on, but this doesn't sound like something you should do alone! I know you're easily one of the more experienced trainers here Decoda, but what'll we do if YOU get captured instead? Or worse!"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/4/2015, 12:00 am

Catia frowned angrily at Decoda with his decision to go to Fuschia without her and the others to save Loka and Marley. She gave him a painful (but not crippling) punch to his chest.

"You idiot! Loka's our friend not just yours! Besides that, how are you going to get out of a situation like hers without knowing how to do even basic self-defense?! I may not be able to fight but I can at least handle myself with one hand. You wouldn't be able to get in through the front doors!"

She scolded him, putting her hand on her hip and sighing angrily.

"Look, if you really want to save the both of them then your best option is to let us all recover and take us with you. As for the self-defense part, Yuno and I can teach both you and Cerise how to fight for yourselves while we're recovering and on the road to Fuschia. After of course, Yuno and I have a little talk privately. I'm still kind of mad about this whole thing. I need a change of clothes, a new backpack and some basic supplies before I'm going anywhere. And I'm sure we could all use a shower and a good night's rest. Agreed?"

She barks, turning her head to look at everyone. She couldn't believe Decoda would make a decision like this without considering how everyone else felt. This was all of their business, not just his. Catia turned to Yuno after a second and stared her down, her Amber eyes still showing a bit of anger and irritation.

"Yuno, you think I could borrow an outfit from you for tonight? At least until we get a chance to go shopping later?"

She asked her as calmly as she could. She was still a little angry but looking at Yuno she couldn't stay like that for very long. She had a sort of calming effect on her that no one else did.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/4/2015, 10:07 pm

Wes immediately looked up at hearing that Loka was missing. His eyes narrowed when Decoda mentioned the 'Blue Letter'. Espeon looked up at him worriedly, and Bansheeon shivered slightly as it floated up to Wes's shoulder.

"E-Excuse me..." he muttered as he pushed past the group and rand the rest of the way to the Hotel. Once there, he locked himself in his room. (You guys are free to talk to him once you return to the Hotel) Espeon quickly followed, and the ghost clung to his shoulder.

Yuno looked at Catia and simply nodded to her question about the clothing. When the training was brought up, that's when she spoke.

"A-Ah... I don't think you're in any shape to fight, Catia." She said quietly, looking at the ground bashfully. She wasn't sure if she would be a good enough teacher, after her failure in Surge's Militia. 

The pokegear on Decoda's arm lit up as Rotom's face appeared.

"Sir Decoda, would you like me to track Miss Marley's signal? I might be able to pinpoint her location, so that you may execute your rescue mission."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 6/4/2015, 11:12 pm

Catia frowned at Yuno in irritation from her bashful answer to her mention of training and fighting in her condition.

"I can at least show these two how to defend themselves if you help me out. Right now though, let's take care of the essentials; a shower, shopping for replacement supplies for what we lost, then you answering some of my questions before we get some much needed rest."

She spoke to the girl, going to take her hand.

"Let's go back to the Pokemon Center for now okay?"

She turns to Decoda and Cerise.

"I dunno about you two, but I for one am dirty and I'm tired of not having any supplies for myself. I'm going to go off with Yuno and take care of some things. We'll meet back up later at the Pokemon Center alright?"

She told them as she gently tugged on Yuno's hand to let her know that she was ready to go when she was.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/5/2015, 12:23 pm

Yuno sighed deeply, seeing no way to get out of the questions that loomed over the very close horizon. She looked at Catia with large, innocent eyes and made a pouty face. 

"O-ok... I'll help teach them, ONLY if they want to be trained. I-I'd rather not force something into them..." 

If they were going in for a rescue mission, she would rather teach them the arts of cloak and dagger, but that would take too long. So if needed, she could scope the place out for Decoda and the group then report back. However, this wasn't up to her...

Yuno waved to the others as she and Catia departed for the hotel. 

(This is where Catia and Yuno going off to see Arceus and Reshiram will take place. Jake, if you want, we can rp the questions between Catia and Yuno on Facebook.)

((Also, the following items were salvageable from the fire:

-Your pokedexes
-your money/wallets
-your pokeballs (full and spare)
-Your weapons
-Decoda's Guitar
-Loka's Diary (Catia)
-Cerise's egg hatching equipment.))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/13/2015, 7:45 pm

Decoda recoiled from the punch, not expecting it and taking all of his limbs back to hold his chest.  He looked up from his clutching and listened to her words.  After her initial speech, Cerise came running, chiming in with his thoughts on the matter, followed by Wes, who seemed to leave immediately.  Yuno came quickly too, looking as disheveled as the rest of them.

He kept silent for the whole ordeal, sweat still beading off of his forehead moving to the side of the stairwell so the girls could pass him.  His breathing was heavy but quiet and his face reflected that of someone who was about to cry.

When Rotom appeared beside him, he simply nodded at his suggestion.  Maybe he should rely on those who were available to him...

He then turned to Cerise and uttered, "I had no idea a Pokemon journey would be like this..."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/13/2015, 7:57 pm

"You're telling me!" Cerise said with an exasperated sigh. "Traveling trainers always made it seem more cheery when they passed by the Day Care... But they probably didn't have to deal with Avatars and Legendary Pokemon like we are. In any case, we're here for you, bud! And with how serious this sounds, we may need every resource we can get if we're going to get this done. I'll admit, I was kinda hoping we wouldn't have to have to seriously fight someone with our weapons... But it seems like fighting our way through may be inevitable."

The egghatcher gives Decoda a tired smile and a pat on the shoulder before he heads after the others to the Center. His eyes drift to Honedge's Pokeball, a sense of unease overcoming him. He really hoped he could keep Honedge out of the coming fight. Nobody deserved the malice this particular Pokemon had the potential to unleash.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/13/2015, 10:13 pm

Even after all that happened, Cerise and Catia were right.  They were all in this together, now.  There was no going back to Pewter City to be with his Dad and Brock.  He couldn't possibly drop everything for his music career and let Professor Green down, either.  His Pokemon would be just as upset with him if he did that.  That would be on par with betrayal.

The red head finally pulled himself together and followed Cerise down.  He had a lot of good things and bad things going on right now, but in the back of his mind, he knew it could have been worse.  They could have lost Yuno, Marley could have been killed and never had the chance to call him, they could have never heard from Loka again... but the with the baby Pokemon hatching, having this chance of hope call in, Catia making it out of the fire with just her hurt arm and a plethora of other positives...

They could make it.  They had to.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/14/2015, 9:23 am

As Decoda and Cerise left the tower and headed for the Center, Espeon came out to greet them. Bansheeon had come as well. The psychic type looked the two over and nodded.

"Wes would like to see the two of you." She stated calmly. "It seems to be in regards of the mission that is going to begin."

"Follow us! Follow!" Bansheeon glided in circles around the two trainers. "Emergency!"

Espeon chuckled at the ghost's antics before broadcasting only to Cerise.

"I have a personal request for you, Cerise. I would like you to try and find out as much as you can about the Bansheeon species."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 6/25/2015, 7:01 pm

Espeon's familiar voice interrupted Decoda's albeit broken thinking, but he was relieved for it.  Bansheeon was equally amusing to watch and refreshing to hear, hoping that it wasn't foreshadowing something terrible.

"Sure.  I have to say, I'm curious as to what's going through that guy's head at this time..." Decoda replied, ready to follow the Pokemon to their trainer's location.  "Where did he go off to?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 6/25/2015, 8:19 pm

Espeon led Decoda into the Pokemon Center and up the stairs to Wes's room. Using her psychic power, she opened the door. Bansheeon just sorta phased through the wall.

"Master, we've returned." Espeon spoke.

Wes sat on the bed, his capture machine sitting in front of him. He looked up as he worked on the circuitry with a screwdriver, parts strewn all across the room. It seemed like he gutted the machine and was replacing everything inside it.

"It's still fried from when we handled Zapdos, so I'm replacing the board and rewiring the entire thing." he started, waving the screwdriver at all the parts. "I wanted to speak with you about what's going to happen. It's going to most likely be a raid, and I'm going to need your help devising a plan as well as helping me creating the teams for this mission." he went back to messing with his device.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 6/28/2015, 1:09 pm

Cerise blinked at surprise as Espeon requested him to find out more about Bansheeon, not quite expecting such a request from the Eeveelution. Was Espeon possibly concerned about Umbeon's young reincarnation? Nodding in acceptance of the request, his eyes drifted over to the ghost Eeveelution nearby, who had gleefully spun around Cerise and Decoda a few moments earlier. As Decoda followed Espeon and Bansheeon into the Center to Wes, Cerise hung back a moment, his brow furrowed.

With a sharp inhale, he found himself walking away from the Center, making his way to the back a nearby building, his hands trembling slightly. He closed his eyes for a moment before he exhaled deeply, his hands now gripping the Pokeballs by his waist. Repetitively, he released Goomy, Pawniard, and Chespin from their respective Pokeballs and crouched down a bit to be at their face level. As they stared at him inquisitively, Cerise gave them a faint smile as he sat on his knees.

"Hey, everyone... Some things have happened in the past hours, and..." He exhaled, his voice shaky. "We'll be in a pretty rough spot pretty soon, and I just... I just need you all to be there for each other even if I'm not around, alright?" After he spoke, the three small Pokemon nodded in unison, hands outstretched (or in Goomy's case, an antennae) in the middle of the group, a signal of solidarity between the team. Cerise blinked away the tears that had begun to form around his eyes, placing his own hand in the middle as well.

"I feel so blessed to know all of you. But, I'll need your help for something else, now..." Cerise slowly stood, his hand now holding Honedge's Pokeball. He gazed at it intently for what felt like forever before he finally pressed the release button.

It was time to tame the beast.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next