NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

4 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/28/2015, 11:35 am

Catia exited the hospital with Yuno, the pain pills she'd been given helping her with the pain from her now tightly bound left shoulder. In her good hand she held an empty pokeball, a message etched into the top part of the capsule. Catia looked at Yuno and gave a rather saddened sigh as she watched Wes head into the pokemon tower to bury Umbreon.

"I'm sorry Yuno. I really wanted to make sure you didn't get hurt very much but you're still a mess."

She admitted to the white-haired girl, going to look at the message she had Yuno help her to inscribe onto one of her empty pokeballs. She gave a sigh and pocketed it before taking one of Yuno's hands gently and rubbing the back of it gently with her thumb.

"Listen....after I help Wes say goodbye to Umbreon, I need a way to see either Entei or Arceus again. Do you know any way that I could do that?"

She asked her, hoping that Yuno at least knew more about this Ascended thing than she did.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 3 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Maxwell 3/5/2015, 8:40 am

Yuno smiled and waved a bandaged hand about, waving off the fact that an hour ago, she had glass stuck in it. She hugged Catia and pushed he off in the direction Wes was walking.

"Go. I'll be here when you get back, and I think I can help you see who you need to."

She gave her girlfriend another smile and shove before heading back into the pokemon center to check on Decoda and Cerise.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/7/2015, 3:14 am

As Decoda rubbed the last of the special healing ointment on his elbows and forearms, as he was instructed to by the doctor, he felt ready to come out into the main lobby and see the others.  He was a bit weary about putting his jacket and things back on, other than his pants, hat and shoes, but his body still felt a bit sore.  Instead of slinging them over his body and back, he carried them in his arms, the little egg in its carrier on top of it all.  His Pokemon were safely tucked in their balls and clipped to his belt, and both of his Pokegears were stuffed into his pants' pockets.

Upon heading leaving lobby, he saw Catia and Yuno leave, the white haired girl hugging her and then pushing her off after a distraught-looking Wes.  He then walked up to Yuno, someone who he didn't really talk to that much since the group met her.  He decided to start making more of an effort to talk to the people he worked with, and approached her with a mellow, yet positive tone.

"Is everyone doing alright?  I mean, I know Wes isn't, but... how about you and Catia?  Where did you guys go, last night?" he asked.  "How did you even get out?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/7/2015, 4:09 am

Yuno looked ad Decoda and smiled a bit, glad to see that he was alright. She turned to face him as she rubbed one of her arms. 

"She'll be fine. It'll be a while for her shoulder to fully recover, but when you jump through a window to rescue someone, I guess it's worth the pain?"

Yuno rubbed her chin and ran a hand through her hair, feeling the area where glass was removed and where blood had dried up. She scratched a bit then stopped so she wouldn't reopen any wounds.

" I'm alright as well. Just a little cut up, but still good. Galopa seems to be doing alright as well; just a little spooked." Yuno spoke. "Ugh... We all need showers... What about you and Cerise? How are yo and your pokemon doing?"

((Side note's galore: If there is an NPC that you want to talk to (to plan something, to question, to meet up with) but you don't want the party members to know *makes it a bit more realistic* Just shoot me a PM on here or on Facebook and we can do a little bit of RPing for you!))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/16/2015, 1:45 am

"Is that what happened?" Decoda asked, surprised by the truth of the matter.  "Wow, no wonder you guys were out earlier than us... I'm glad the damage seems minimum!"

He paused for a minute before answering her other questions, looking around so he wouldn't look awkward staring at the ground or Yuno, directly.  He also didn't want to answer for Cerise fully, but he knew he would be alright.  As for his Pokemon, they were just gloomy.

"Cerise and I are doing better, but it'll take some time to clear all of our heads from what happened... Mudkip and Chimecho aren't doing much better than your, Galopa, was it?  They're kinda... Well, depressed... 'Can't blame them..." he trailed off, looking at his unharmed egg in his arms.

"But honestly, yeah, we really do need showers... Ugh, I can stand sweat, but when that sweat feels like grease... no thanks!  Heh, eheheh..." he chuckled faintly, trying to pick up the down-trodden mood.  "I don't know of that many places in town that can offer that kind of service except for..."

He looked off in the direction of a particularly familiar hotel.  "That."
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/16/2015, 5:51 pm

Yuno nodded in agreement. Since the fire, Galopa had been acting strange...

"Perhaps the fire did something to them?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side. "And Nurse Joy didn't find anything wrong with then other then the light burns and smoke inhalation..." she fixed the bandages on her arm, but not before Decode would see the crack in her arm. (yes, a crack. like a broken doll would have.) She looked over as Catia approached, then looked back to Decoda and handed him her pokemiles card. "Hotel rooms, on me. Would you mind getting them for me?" she asked kindly.

((At this time, Catia returns from the tower.))

"Wes wanted me to ask you guys if you wanted to pay your respects to Umbreon in a little bit. He needs some time alone right now though so maybe wait a while if you want to do that." She told them, turning to Yuno. "I'm ready to see Arceus if you're ready to show me how to get to him."

"Let everyone pay their respects first." she responded. Yuno frowned a bit, making her look more pouty then annoyed. "I was there too, so I should do the same." She turned to Decoda and smiled again. "We should wait until we get back to get the rooms, then."

((Catia's going off will occur AFTER certain events transpire at the tower. No arguments... and you know who im talking to...))
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/17/2015, 5:10 pm

Catia's face grew red with embarrassment when she realized that Decoda and Cerise were in the room when she'd said that just now. She gave a bashful look to Yuno and nodded wordlessly before giving a quick bow to the both of them.

"I-I'm sorry! I've been so selfish lately and haven't been thinking very much about the rest of the people I've been traveling with."

She admitted, standing up straight after realizing that her shoulder was still broken and wincing because of the pain coming from it. She gave a quick breath to calm down and looked to the both of her companions.

"I guess with everything that's happened, I haven't been paying enough attention to the both of you during all of this. Are the both of you two okay? My pokemon are doing alright fortunately. Fox is having a bit of trouble taking in everything but I think that's just because she's just a baby."

She asked them, hoping that it wasn't too late to check on them too.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/20/2015, 3:43 am

As Decoda looked back at Yuno when she spoke about the fire, he noticed the crack and assumed it was some form of scarring that just looked weird at glance.  When his eyes drifted back to it, he couldn't really say for sure, it definitely looked like a crack.

Then again, this was Lavender Town, a place known to play spooky tricks on people and sometimes unintentionally scare the daylights out of its visitors.  He shook the thought out of his mind and chalked it up to it just being a weird effect caused by the town.  He did believe in ghosts, after all.

When Catia came back, he wasn't all that surprised that she had forgotten about him and Cerise, who was just now joining them.

"It's okay, it's fine, everyone's just a little off from what happened last night!  I'm okay, but I think my Pokemon are a little depressed.  They probably won't be coming out today.  I won't force them to, anyway," he said calmly to her, a gentle expression on his face.  "I'm glad nearly all of us are still here.  We were lucky we came out of that.  I hope we can all heal fast and maybe find out who's behind all this."

"Once we go pay our respects, we can check out the city's hotel.  Honestly, though, I hope things have settled down since I was last here."

He shuffled around his things and one by one put his garments back on his body, as sore as it was.  When all of his things were in place, he nodded to his companions that he was ready for Pokemon Tower.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/22/2015, 11:46 pm

"I'm good to head out whenever we're all ready." Cerise spoke up softly before falling silent again. He didn't have much to say about the events that had occurred over the past several hours, nor did he particularly want to divulge his thoughts on present events. True, his body ached and he didn't want to be anywhere near a place that was the site for many supposed ghost legends, but it would seem in bad taste not to accompany the others after all that had happened.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/26/2015, 4:03 pm

The group made their way up through the tower, feeling the cold of the air, being greeted by the eerie silence, and feeling the watchful eyes of the passed spirits on their backs. Yuno clung to Catia's good arm, shaking slightly. When they finally reached Wes' location, they found him gazing at the grave, looking rather peaceful. Where the rose was sat a black and purple egg.

"Thanks for coming..." he said quietly. "I appreciate it."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/26/2015, 7:00 pm

Just as they reached the top of the staircase, Decoda adjusted his aching body all while extremely creeped out by the feeling of this place.  He hadn't noticed he accidentally bumped into Catia's injured arm until she made a pained noise indicating he did so.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," he whispered, trying to keep quiet out of respect for the spirits around them.  He wasn't exactly spiritual, but he did believe they existed thanks to his (albeit limited) knowledge of ghost Pokemon. "Did you really jump out of the window as Yuno said you did?"

He proceeded forward to Wes, but was looking at Catia, waiting to receive an answer.  It wasn't that he didn't believe Yuno, but he wondered if Catia had a slightly different story to tell.

Last edited by RKRobot on 4/2/2015, 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/26/2015, 7:09 pm

(OOC:  Special thanks to RKRobot for drawing Catia in her new outfit!  You guys can see it better by following the link here!)

Catia let out a small cry when Decoda accidentally bumped her shoulder coming up the stairs in the Pokemon Tower.  She gave a sheepish smile at him when he apologized and shook her head.

"No no, it's okay, really!  I'm alright."

She reassured him before hearing his question about jumping out of the window.  She blushed a bit in embarrassment from having the story told to him by someone else.

"I um....well I jumped through it, actually.  I had to roll onto the ground when I hit so I wouldn't just land on top of Yuno.  It's not that big of a deal, though.  I'm so used to being in pain from the training I do that it doesn't really make me lose my concentration."

She explained, smiling at Yuno lightly as she held onto her good arm.  She moved her hand to hers and gave it a gentle squeeze to comfort her as they reached the top of the stairs and saw Wes.  Seeing the new addition to the grave besides the pokeball that she set there, (if anyone was to look at it close enough it would read:  Gone but never forgotten) she looked to Wes about it.

"It's not a problem, Wes.  Tell me though, did you put that egg there?  I don't remember seeing it before I left."

She asked, curious as to why it was black and purple.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/28/2015, 1:11 am

Wes raised an eyebrow at her as he picked the egg up. It was incredibly light, and the black and purple seemed to swirl.

"If I did put it there, I'm pretty sure you all would remember seeing me carrying about an egg." He held it out at an arms length, turning it slowly, examining it. Espeon let herself out and lay down on fuck grave, looking up at the egg.

"I-It reminds me of Umbreon..." she broadcasted sorrowfully.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/31/2015, 12:35 am

"...I can probably identify it, if you aren't sure." Cerise said as he brought his PokeGear out of his pocket. "It's an app I have. Let's me see how close an egg is to hatching, but it might also give an idea of what it'll hatch into? Admittedly, I haven't looked into all of its features too much, yet."

He begins to search through his PokeGear for the app, just in case Wes was interested in what information it could provide.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/31/2015, 1:45 am

Decoda listened to Catia and stopped at another gravesite beside Umbreon's so the others could look at the egg.  His eyebrows emoted accordingly; shocked at the thought of Catia jumping through a window with Yuno in her arms, and then furrowed when she explained she was familiar with this kind of pain.

"Sounds like you've dealt with this kind of thing all the time, then.  Not necessarily burning barns, but certainly jumping around and getting hurt..." he commented, still keeping his voice low.  "You ever thought about doing anything safer?  Not to be a worry-wart or anything, but I've been exercising and buffing out for more than 6 years now, so I know a couple different things... but if you've got a good method or two for handling pain, I'd love to hear it."

"You too, Yuno; you've got a really toned figure!  I'm sure you know a few tricks of the trade!" he smiled at the white haired girl, hoping to make the girls a little less uneasy with his banter.  His eyes occasionally drifted over to the egg, watching it to make sure it didn't hatch, randomly disappear or do something else spooky.  Especially since Wes was holding it; the poor guy had a lot to deal with now.  The last thing he needed was some sort of crazy ghost stalking him.

Last edited by RKRobot on 4/2/2015, 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/31/2015, 1:58 am

Catia laughed when Decoda mentioned doing 'safer' things, stopping when she heard the question about dealing with pain.

"Well....actually the best method to dealing with it is to experience it frequently.  When I train I keep attacking whatever practice model I can until I physically can't do it anymore.  Sure I start bleeding after a while, but the more I do it the longer I can go without really feeling it.  If you want, next time I go out and do my training you can come along.  Who knows, you might learn something about yourself or even me."

She suggested, giggling when she heard the comment about Yuno's figure.  It wasn't meant to be rude really.  It was just her way of saying that she saw the same thing in her.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/31/2015, 8:57 pm

Wes looked up at Cerise and held the egg out so he could check it over. The pokegear sent out a small red light as it scanned the egg. The screen read 'processing. . . ' for a little bit before an image popped up.

Spoiler:

'This egg doesn't seem close to hatching...
Species: Bansheeon
Type: Ghost
Egg Group: Unknown
Moves: Unknown'

Yuno's face went bright red as she recieved the compliments. She wasn't exactly used to the attention.

"T-thank you!" she covered her face, making hand motions as if to shoo him off.

Last edited by Luna on 4/1/2015, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/31/2015, 11:36 pm

"Bansheeon...?" Cerise asked aloud. He tried to refresh the image, fearing that the app had broken. There weren't any important details about this particular Pokemon in the app's window. "There's not any information here... Is this right?"

Confused, he looked at the egg. It certainly wasn't like any he'd seen before... was there a mother nearby? Where exactly had this egg come from?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/1/2015, 12:22 am

"You're certainly true to your fighting spirit, and that doesn't sound like a bad plan, especially if we could help ourselves and our Pokemon get stronger.  Just in case there's another attack... Maybe when things are a bit less depressing we can try out all of our excericises, together?" he asked happily, glad to see Yuno was enjoying herself too.  They didn't know much about her, so she was still quite a mystery to the group.  They knew Wes only by a little bit more, but that was thanks to Loka...

"What's wrong Cerise?  What kind of Pokemon does it say it is?" he said, looking over his friend's shoulder at the strange image on the app.  He jumped back and his eyes widened in complete bewilderment.  "Whoa!  I've never seen that thing before!  Is it a new discovery, maybe?  Like, something not even Professor Green knows about?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/2/2015, 3:59 am

Catia giggled at Yuno's flushed face and kissed her cheek.

"You're so cute when you're flustered~"

She added amongst the compliments, turning her head and nodding to what Decoda said to her.

"I would be happy to take you all out and show you how I train and let you try it for yourself.  Though I'm not the nicest teacher!"

She told him, looking to Wes as he held the egg out to Cerise to scan.

"So....what're you going to do with that egg Wes?  From it's odd coloring and Decoda's reaction, I can guess it's a new pokemon.  But....is there a mother somewhere?"

She asked, genuinely curious as to the nature of the pokemon in the egg.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 4/2/2015, 5:27 pm

Wes's eyebrow couldn't go any higher as he sighed yet again. He hated answering questions, let alone stupid ones. 

"You would think that I'd see a pokemon come over and make an egg appear, Catia. So I'm going to keep it." he frowned at her. "Any more stupid questions?"

"I'm probably a bit kinder then her..." Yuno spoke quietly, playing with her fingers and looking at the ground.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/2/2015, 6:02 pm

"...Not all Pokemon have mothers like we might understand," Cerise says after a moment of thought. He pockets the PokeGear, brows a bit furrowed as he carefully picked his next words. "I mean, some Pokemon are born spontaneously from things humans do, like Grimer or Trubbish. In any case, I do think it would be a good idea to see if we can find out more about this... Bansheeon from Professor Green, if possible."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/2/2015, 6:43 pm

Catia blushed a bit in embarrassment from what Wes and Cerise said to her, touching the tips of her fingers together like Yuno was doing as the blush came up over her nose.

"N-no.....no more stupid questions....I'm sorry...."

She mumbled, now just as flustered as Yuno but perhaps in a different way.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/2/2015, 6:59 pm

"Well," Decoda began.  "This might be a stupid one, but I've got little to no idea on Pokemon eggs and stuff, so..."

He held up his egg inside the carrier a little higher so everyone could see it.  "Do you think that this creepy egg will hurt or affect my egg?  Like, maybe its a bad egg and someone or something just left it here to rot...  I mean, that image and that name could just be a scrambled mess of what the app is trying to explain, but it can't because it isn't registered yet.  ...Sorry, was that too stupid?" he shrugged, his worried expression reflecting back at him on the carrier's lid.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 4/2/2015, 10:21 pm

"That wasn't a stupid question, Catia. I was actually wondering the same thing." Cerise murmured softly as he kept his eyes focused on the egg. "If this egg actually was made spontaneously from a human action, then we should try to figure out what the impetus was -- in other words, what caused this egg to form? Professor Green might be able to help with that."

The egg hatcher stops talking for a moment, an impulse to touch the egg overcoming him briefly. The pattern on the eggshell was strangely... hypnotizing. "It's a little unsettling, but also... it has a strange kind of beauty to it... I... I think your egg will be fine, Decoda, but keep it in the carrier, just in case." The longer he stared at the egg's glossy pattern, the harder he found it to look away. His eyes actually began to water a little, finding the discovered egg a mysterious, almost... ethereal kind of surreal beauty.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next