NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

4 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by Star Phoenix 1/8/2019, 11:37 pm

"How much money do we have for clothes? And will we be checked at the door for Pokeballs?" Cerise begins to mutter his thoughts aloud, the gears in his head already spinning. How easy would it be to sneak as many of their group into the building as possible? The bits and pieces of Pokemon knowledge he'd obtained through years of Pokemon Breeding began to flood back, all in order to maximize their odds of success. His Goomy and Catia's Rattata could probably make their way through the ventilation system fairly easily, but he was doubtful anyone else could squeeze through. Maybe Chimecho? He crouches a bit, keeping the holographic map at eye level as he surveys the building's layout. Were there other alternate entrances that they could get in through with minimal security? Aside from the vents, not much was sticking out to Cerise, from what they could see. Although...

"Rotom, can you do a... a camera feed loop through their security?" Cerise pauses, trying to be sure of his terminology. "I can't tell yet how tight security is overall, but having the cameras focused on a video loop of nothing out of the ordinary? That could certainly help out with keeping less pressure on us. And if things get to hairy, don't worry about comms. I've heard Chimecho are skilled telepaths, so we can use that ability as a secondary method of communication."

The young man circles around the map to another side, then squats again. "I'm also thinking Infiltration Team should have a small splinter of Pokemon to act as lookouts from above. I'm suggesting Goomy and Fang to keep things inconspicuous, but if anyone has other suggestions, then I'm all ears. They'd have the most mobility to move around the area, given how small they are. And they'd probably be able to access spaces that are off-limits to attendees."

He stands, then glances down at the Pokeballs at his side. While he wanted to have Ches with him... he had a feeling that Pawniard would be the better choice. After all... "Does anyone have any items that belonged to Loka or Marley? With Pawniard, Mightyena, and Houndoom, we have a lot of Pokemon that are good at tracking. If nothing else, we can rely on them to try to pick up a trail to get our friends back."

He then turns to face the others, unsure of how else to contribute to the plan. "I guess the only other big concern is getting those clothes, right?"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

(Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass - Page 12 Empty Re: (Reboot) Pokemon: Beyond the Tall Grass

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/17/2019, 11:08 pm

Catia blinks when Cerise asks about anything belonging to Loka or Marley. Then she remembers: she still had Loka’s diary! She digs around into her bag until she finds it, showing it to everyone. “Poochy should be able to get her scent off of her diary. And if you really wanna borrow Fang for this you can. I might be at a disadvantage for any fights that break out though. Having a talent for martial arts doesn’t really mean I can fight well with a broken limb. But if that’s what you think I’ll be best at then I’ll do my best.” She smiles. Then the mention of the formal dress makes her blush. “I um....I don’t know how I feel about a dress. I mean it’s definitely easier to move around in than a tuxedo or anything like that. But fighting would be difficult for me. I don’t wear very much for a reason.” Then she remembers the kimono she had bought before with Yuna. “Wait! Yuno!” She looks at her, smiling happily. “We could totally wear our kimono’s and go as a couple if we wanted! That would be perfect for our own cover!” She looks at Cerise. “How does that sound Cerise?”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/19/2019, 11:01 pm

Rotom grinned as well, laughing at Decoda's antics. "Sir Decoda," He started. "How about a compromise? If you wear at least a nice vest, I will accompany you in formal attire as well. Does that sound like a plan?" He offered, prepared to spend the time out of the pokegear until it was time to act.

Since Rotom was basically a computer program, selecting an outfit wasn't exactly an issue for him. For actual humans, it was a little more difficult, but given enough time aid calculations, he could easily select an outfit within everyone's budget and sizes. All he needed was a shop. The avatar scanned the area through the pokegear before zapping himself out. 

"Do not worry, Sir Cerise. Allow me to get your articles for you and your companions." He grinned, his eyes literally lighting up as he pointed to a small clothing store near the entrance of the city. "As you humans say, I got this." Without even waiting for Cerise to respond, Rotom was off towards the clothing shop, rather merrily at that.

Wes raised an eyebrow to the avatar before turning his attention to the Luxray and Houndoom that sat patiently at the entrance to the city, awaiting the trainers arrival. He let out a shrill whistle, catching the attention of the two pokemon. They looked around, and when they didnt see anyone around, swiftly made their way to the trainers. Sparx growled with anxiety, looking from Wes to the city and back. Wes didnt need the ability to speak to pokemon to know what this pokemon was asking. So he knelt down and gently reached out the the electric type, who accepted the advance. 

"Easy, buddy... We're going to save her. And when we do, Make sure to give her all the rubs and kisses you and the others can. She's gonna need them. But right now, she needs you. You need to act on your own, on your trainer's behalf, okay? And wherever Blitz and Sai are, they need to find a way to do the same." He didn't want to risk a hug, remembering the Luxray was incredibly wary of physical contact. It was a wonder that he let Wes pet him. After releasing contact with the pokemon, he pulled out his P*DA and began pulling up a bunch of code. "So, I'm hacking into the scheduling for the Music Hall tonight, adding Decoda and myself on the list, so that gives us an in. I may have to borrow your guitar, if you'd be so kind, Decoda. Your pokegears should be receiving VIP invitations.... now." everyone's pokegear pinged at the same time as they received an invite. "I randomized everyone's motives, so... Catia and Yuno. You two have VIP Press passes, here to interview people for an article in the PokeStop Times. Cerise... You have been invited as an ambassador for the Rota Kingdom in Kanto. I've sent you a small briefing on the area in case anyone questions you. Any questions?"

Yuno nodded in agreement. "Yes, kimonos are a type of formal wear, though the ones we own are rather short. I'm used to wearing them like that, but you might want to wear leggings or something underneath them. This way you can still move around easily, but not have to be too self-conscious." She gave the fighter a smile, taking her hand gently. "Also... How'd you get her diary?" 
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/20/2019, 10:23 am

Catia looks a tad sheepishly at Wes. “Interviewing people? I’ve never done that before. But since it was a randomized role I guess I can’t really complain huh?” She looks down at her pokegear as it pings, looking over the invite.

She then smiles and nods at Yuno’s suggestion. “I don’t really like leggings but if you think I’d feel better in them then I won’t deny your judgement. Though maybe you can help me pick out a comfortable pair at the store before we start? I wouldn’t mind the alone time with you. I’m still a bit shook up by everything that happened in Lavender Town.” She blinks when she hears the question about Loka’s diary, squeezing her hand a little. Then she looks at Wes. “Actually....I would like to know that. Wes, how did you get your hands on that diary? You gave it to me a while ago and I still can’t figure out why or even how you got your hands on it. Did you and Loka work together before? Or do the two of you have more of an intimate relationship than you let on?”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/20/2019, 11:06 pm

Decoda stopped cuddling his partner and whipped his head around to Catia, ignoring Rotom for the moment.

Loka’s wot?

The red head put down Marshtomp without breaking his gaze on Catia.  His eyes dead focused on the curious girl, he marched over to her and leaned a little down to get on level with her.

“Heh, excuse me, Catia,” he sardonically grinned as he neared her, poising his hand up to to his face as if he was ready to lecture her.  “Would you like to explain how, when and wHy you have the diary of our missing friend and travellibg partner?  Not only that...”

He turned to Wes, an angry expression covering his confused one.  “I don’t care what kind of relationship you had with her.  I don’t even care if you two are still a thING.  I just want to know... WHY, oh WHY did you give it to Catia?!  Are you trying to get us regular trainers involved in something deeper?!  Deeper than the Avatars and the Blessed and the whatevers?!”

Marshtomp winced as Decoda’s voice began to climb in volume.  She knew it was shocking to hear this secret be revealed, but she also knew he was still very stressed out from the crisis he’d been thrown into.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/22/2019, 9:31 pm

"Enough!" Cerise shouted, accentuating his outburst with a stomp of his foot. He's struggling to hold back a dam of tears from flowing from his eyes as he lowers his gaze. "We don't know what kind of condition Loka and Marley are in... We don't have time to sit around speculating what kind of relationship who has had with whom -- who cares!! Once we have our friends safe and sound, then maybe we can explore why some of us decided to keep this diary a secret from the others. But until we have those that we care about  safe and sound, we can't afford to waste a second on meaningless topics like this!!"

He looks up at the others, unable to fight the tears now freely flowing from his eyes. He fights back the hiccups of sobs building in his throat. "I... I just want to know that my friends are okay..."
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/24/2019, 1:04 pm

Wes facepalmed as the spotlight momentarily turned to him. As his hand slid down his face, he looked tired and angry. "Cerise is right. We don't have to focus on this shit." He snapped, taking the diary from Catia rather unceremoniously. "I placed it in her possession because she was the only one in your little group with a tendency to wander off. If it were any of you, it would have been the same. ANYway..." he handed the diary to Cerise. "Here, we can track her with it." He turned back to Decoda frowning a bit. "It wasn't my intention to cause tension like this. I have no reason to drag you down. Besides, I've done nothing but try to help you locate our lost friend, who WANTED me to travel with you in her stead." He adjusted his snag machine as it powered up; he was going to need it. "If i had any ill intent towards you all, I would have acted by now. And Catia, next time think before you just blindly throw people under the bus like that. It'll avoid a lot of hassle."

Yuno sighed quietly, adjusting the strap of the bag on her shoulder before simply turning and heading into the town. There was too much on the line right now to listen to anyone's bitching. Her grip tightened on the strap as her walking slowly turned into angry stomping as she decided to shop her feelings away. In the store was bright and cheery, clothing of all colors and sizes hanging off racks. She angrily threw a pair of rustic brown leggings into the small basket she took, followed by a few accessories and some new shorts and undergarments. Yuno then picked up two kimonos that looked almost identical and angrily chucked them into the basket too. She nearly steamrolled over poor Rotom, who was having a hard time picking out a gift for Decoda.

Back with the group, Sparx growled with anxiety, bumping against the squabbling trainers. Since he hates contact with anyone but Loka, this should come as a surprise to the others. The bone armored houndoom sat patiently, waiting for things to settle before he were to being speaking again.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/24/2019, 8:34 pm

Catia looks around rapidly at the growing tension around in the group. Then she lets out a surprised Yelp from Wes snatching the diary from her hands, making her eyes and face slowly turn from curiosity to a little sadness. She wasn’t trying to cause any conflict at all. She had only wanted to know what had happened between the two of them. “I-I....” She stutters, her gaze rapidly shifting between Cerise’s crying face, Wes’ irritated expression and Decoda’s frustration with her. She genuinely didn’t know what to do with this situation!

Slowly she felt her heart sink a little bit and shrinks away from the group; a first for her and something that, though she’d caused problems in the past, she hadn’t done since her days back in Lavaridge Town. “I’m sorry guys I....” She wheels around when she feels Yuno letting go of her hand, watching the porcelain trainer walk off. She sees the walk slowly turn to anger and she can’t help but shrink a little bit more. What had just happened? Her head whirled around, trying to grasp onto some sense that she could hold onto to stop herself from shrinking into the shell she had known once before.

After a few moments of the trainer’s bickerings, she finally takes a breath and looks at Wes. “I wasn’t trying to throw you under the bus like that. It was just curiosity that’s all. But I’m sorry I started another bout of fighting. Look, I’m just gonna go into town and get us a few rooms at the Pokémon center, okay? We’re gonna need space to change and go over plans before we head out anyway. And this way I won’t be in anyone’s way.”

Without another word and only a short bow to the rest of the group, she too heads off into town. She was concerned about Yuno having gone off by herself but at that moment, she couldn’t bring herself to go after the now frustrated girl. She was already being a burden with her arm broken like it was and now here she was inadvertently starting fights amongst the group again. After she gets the rooms for the group at the center, she goes into her room and sets her bag down, flopping onto the bed to look up at the ceiling.

Poochy lets himself out of his pokeball and hops up onto the bed, nosing the trainer’s arm up onto his head in an effort to get her to cheer up. Instead she just turns onto her side and brings him closer to her, cuddling her friend.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/24/2019, 9:44 pm

The red head stood there, and took it.  All of it.

"...we can't afford to waste a second on meaningless topics like this!!"

"It wasn't my intention to cause tension like this. I have no reason to drag you down."

“I’m sorry guys I... I’m sorry I started another bout of fighting."

He closed his eyes and absorbed it, breathing through only his nose.  He had nothing to add.  He looked at his Pokegear, finally seeing the map and what Cerise was talking about when it came to how to approach the situation.  He saw the music hall, the edited guest list, and agreed that Wes would need his guitar or microphone.  Since he asked for the instrument, Decoda unwrapped the strap from around his shoulders and looked at the spikey haired trainer.

He held it towards him, the zippered up guitar hanging from his grasp.  His eyes were sincere and his smile, nonexistent.  Cerise was crying, Yuno and Catia stormed off, Marshtomp trembled with great concern for her partner... He was under a lot of stress, but that was no excuse. Everyone here was.

"Take it. We'll be ready one hour from now," he told Wes, the tone in his voice firm and strong.

He looked to Marshtomp, who ran clumsily over to him. She looked up into his blue eyes and nodded, furrowing her own brows. Change starts with action. The look he gave her told her he was committed to taking that action.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 1/28/2019, 3:51 am

Wiping his eyes with the edge of his poncho, Cerise did nothing as the group dispersed to attend to their various tasks. The tension was thicker than ever before. Once again, they'd fallen into the same cycle of infighting that had been hindering them since the start of their journey. At this point, Cerise just wasn't sure what he could do to help bridge the chasm that divided them. As his sniffles died down, he retreated into his shell, taking a seat on a nearby bench as he began to research the Rota Kingdom.

Admittedly, he knew very little about the area, but a few minutes of searching online had been a small comfort to distract him from his concerns. It'd probably be smart to fill in his Pokemon to the roles they'd be involved in... but Cerise just wanted to marinate in the bliss of solitude for a few more moments...
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/5/2019, 9:09 pm

Wes carefully took the guitar, knowing how precious the guitar was to the redhead. He nodded to Decoda and finally spoke. "...If we move out in an hour, lets get ready and start up the plan."

As if on cue, Rotom comes back carrying a couple of bags. "I have returned!!" he announced setting down the bags. "Miss Yuno is still shopping. It seems to be an effective coping mechanism for women. Miss Catia, why do you not partake..." The lesser avatar trailed off as she pushed past him. Rotom sighed and began distributing the contents of what he purchased.

He handed Decoda a roomy white button-down and a simple black vest adorned with gold buttons. it was similar to his regular vest, only slightly more formal looking. "I took into account what everyone is comfortable with in regards to their everyday wear. With that data in my banks, I was able to determine what clothing might go best with the roles given to everyone." Reaching his conclusion, Rotom passed a similar outfit but with a tailcoat to Wes, a slightly more regal looking cloak and dress shirt to Cerise, and finally... himself. "Yuno seems to angrily be shopping for herself and Miss Catia, so I did not pick anything up for her."

The information on the Rota Kingdom was pretty vast, but Cerise was able to get a decent grasp on the place. Basics on mannerisms, and a bit on how they sound when they talk. (You can come up with anything you like for this. :> )
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/10/2019, 8:40 pm

Catia hugs her friend a little more, nuzzling his soft fur and smiling slightly. Something about the newly evolved Pokémon soothes her and she loved it. Maybe it was just a sense of pride for her that he had evolved with her help? Whatever the case, hugging him made her feel better. She sits up and rubs his head, laughing softly. “You’re my best friend buddy. I’m happy that I chose you as my first partner. It feels like you’re one of the few creatures on this planet that understands me sometimes. Thank you~” Her words warrant a soft bark from the dog Pokémon, prompting Catia to rub his head a bit more and get up.

“Let’s go wait for the others in the lobby huh? Maybe look at the map to see if there are any good restaurants for after the operation is finished? That’ll be a nice treat for everyone I think.” She heads out of the room, shutting the door behind her and heading downstairs into the lobby of the center. She then looks over on the walk at the city’s map, noting any spots of interest besides the place they needed to go to for their plan tonight.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/24/2019, 10:14 pm

Although he was able to comprehend a decent enough chunk of Rota's culture through videos and articles, there was a nagging feeling that ate away at Cerise as he scrolled through his research skim. Something foreboding... a feeling of dread that felt eerily similar to what it felt to face down Bansheeon. And while he wanted to brush it off as pre-action jitters... maybe it'd be better to follow his gut. After all, he couldn't pretend that what the group was going to do wasn't dangerous -- it was entirely possible that the kidnappers were armed with more than Pokemon, to be completely realistic. He cast his gaze downward, still feeling the throbbing pain in his throat from crying mere minutes ago. Even now, he could feel tears welling up again, as though he somehow hadn't gotten everything out of his system already.

He cleared the mobile screen of the internet browser before beginning to type out several texts. The first one, intended for his mother. He blinked furiously, forcing himself to remember the promise he'd placed on himself mere hours ago -- keep focused and get the job done. As he finished the texts, he paused for a moment to read them both.

Hey Mom,

Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing! I know it's been a while since I last said hey! Hope all's been well -- I love you. This has been a journey of a lifetime, and I wish I could share of the memories I've made with my friends with you. Anyway, sorry to bother you. Stay well!

- Cerise

He nodded to himself, then pressed send before getting to work on the second text. There'd be no need for him to go into great detail -- the last thing he wanted to do was worry anybody for his safety. He was already set on  this path and he didn't intend to diverge.

Zoe!!

It's been a little bit! Still collecting info on Bansheeon, though that whole ordeal went a bit... sideways, to say the least. Anyway, Pawniard's been growing pretty healthily, and I think I'm going to take him to a dinner party. Hopefully he behaves -- he's a bit of a troublemaker if he gets bored! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Stay safe!

- Cerise

And he pressed send. The sense of foreboding hadn't faded in the least, and he only briefly glanced at the cloak and shirt Rotom had passed to him. Uttering a soft word of thanks to the Avatar, Cerise exhaled deeply before diving back into his research on Rota. The others could come find him when they were ready.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/27/2019, 2:44 pm

Decoda took a big breath as he handed off his guitar.  He wanted to try and retain all this rational thought, now facing the returning Avatar and receiving his new outfit.  He looked at it, cringing in his mind how awful he'd feel in it, but then he glanced at Marshtomp.

"Thanks, Rotom," Decoda sighed, holding up parts of the fabric he was set to wear.  "I'm gonna change in the Center, but I'll be back sooner so we can plan, Wes."

Not only did he not question how Rotom got the clothes, but he and Marshtomp went off to the Center silently.  The only thing on Decoda's mind right now was getting changed.

He entered the building quietly, but noticed Catia come down to the lobby and stop at the map.  He didn't want to say anything to her, just focus on the task. He asked his partner to wait outside for him while he went into the restroom, and she did so patiently.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/6/2019, 3:36 pm

Rotom watches everyone go off in their own direction, as Wes remained in this location to converse with the Houndoom Avatar that was with them. He really wanted this to go as m\smoothly as possible, so the electric type wandered off, mozying off behind the pokemon center to sit in peace; something completely unlike him. Rotom took a seat on the ground, back to the wall as he shut his eyes. "Let's see... I need something to shut down the security system at this place...." When he opened his eyes, they were a bright gold as he began scanning all parts of the internet for what he needed.

-----------

Yuno finally finished her angry shopping spree, feeling a bit better as she looked at the 6 bags on her arms. A lot of it was clothing, but some of it was stuff for the team. Dark-vision Goggles disguised as a simple pair of glasses for herself, A Focus Sash for Catia, A Mystic Water for Decoda, and a Dragon Fang for Cerise. She carried the bags into the Pokemon Center, where she saw Catia first.

"...Hey." she started, holding out a bag to her. "I'm sorry for taking off like that. This is just a really stressful time, and the arguing got the better of me. I don't want you guys to stop being friends because of little things...."

-------------------

It was a little after Cerise sent out the messages that he got a response from Zoe.

"I think that's a great Idea! It gives the little guy a chance to see different perspectives of the world. Though if he's as mischievous as you say, it would be best to keep him close or even hold onto him. Blade is happy to hear that he's growing up to be such a wonderful pokemon, too! So about Bansheeon, I have information for you! I'm included a small attachment for easy viewing. I did a lot of really deep digging to find this. It's like people know it exists, but they don't WANT to acknowledge it. Just... read it. I have to warn you; It's not exactly pleasant."

[["Bansheeon is created when an Evolution of Eevee dies; Sort of a secret evolution, if you will. Though we've noticed that it seems to split, almost. Two halves of this... pokemon I guess we should call it; it did come from the Sylveon we tested. Honestly, it reminds me of a Nijask 'evolving' into Shedinja. Besides the point. From what we can tell, there's a Ghost, and a ghost type. We ran several tests to see if we could duplicate the ghost, but no matter what eeveeloution we 'sacrifice' we've only obtained the ghost type after we received the first ghost. Are they all connected to the one ghost? Are there other ghosts with Bansheeons connected to it? If you destroy the ghost, what happens to each Bansheeon that was created out of it? We have many more tests to run if we want the answers to these questions, and the many more that will arise.

-E.A, Head of Genetic Research]]

----------------

The clothing Decoda held was a decent quality material, and when he put it on, it was actually a really good fit. There was even a bit of room for movement, so Decoda didn't feel as trapped. It was fresh and clean and looked really good on him. Marshtomp approved as well, adjusting the bright red bowtie she now wore around her neck.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/7/2019, 11:19 am

The fighter girl hears Yuno’s voice and turns around, a smile slowly forming on her face upon seeing her safe and sound and back from her shopping spree. She takes the bag that is offered to her and shakes her head upon hearing the apology. “Don’t be sorry. I’m just glad that you’re alright. We all have our ways of relieving stress. I actually laid in bed in our room and was just cuddling Poochy. He’s so big now I can lay my head on him like a pillow!” This illicits a proud bark from the dark Pokémon next to her.

She looks down at the bag for a few moments before speaking again. “Yuno? Have you been thinking at all about what Decoda said? About not having really wanted to get involved with the Ascended and the Avatars and all of this other stuff? Because....I have. And I feel like he’s right. He didn’t ask for this to happen. None of us did. So....I’ll be honest with you. Do you think we should ask everyone if they really want the two of us around? I mean....We’re only going to cause more trouble the longer we’re with them. I-I don’t want to stop being friends with them or anything silly like that. I just....don’t want them to get hurt anymore. Especially if it would eventually be because of me. That would make me feel like the worst person in the world.” She shakes her head again, laughing softly. “Do you think it’s silly that I’m thinking like that?”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/9/2019, 9:20 pm

Decoda returned from the restroom, fully dressed in his new attire.  He bundled up his old clothes in a small shopping bag he'd gotten from the Pokemon Center.  He meant to put this away somewhere; maybe if they rented a room, he could store it there.

He rubbed his greasy head of mahogany hair, the bright-red tips scattering in between his strands.  His eyes looked tired, and his angled cheeks and chin appeared dull from exhaustion.  He wasn't sure he was ready for this, but he had no choice but to be.

'My friends need me to be serious about this.  I can't even joke around anymore, no matter how tense things may be.  I was too careless of my feelings and let them get in the way of my actions.  I can't let my emotions take control of me,' he thought to himself, as he adjusted his white collar.  He fixed up his cuffs, pressed out his black, button down vest and rubbed the sides of his slacks-covered thighs.

He took a look at the approving Marshtomp, who looked really cute with her little red bowtie!  A smile crept onto his face as he leaned down and held out a hand to her.

'Well, maybe I can be a little silly,' he told himself.  He then spoke aloud to his partner in a smooth, elegant voice, extending his open palm to hers, "Madame Marsh, will you accompany me to the ball?"

"Sham... Mar mar~!" the Pokemon playfully teased before taking her friend's hand with her blue flipper.

'If she believes in me... I'll be the serious guy my friends need me to be.'
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/11/2019, 7:17 am

Cerise read the text carefully, so as to not miss anything Zoe had found. Another half...? The boy stopped scrolling, and let out a gasp as he remembered what Bansheeon had said when he and Decoda had been moments away from battling it. That other half that Bansheeon had mentioned... perhaps it was the Ghost of Umbreon that Catia had mentioned? But if what E.A. had found was in fact true... then it couldn't have been Umbreon's ghost. If this research was true, then maybe all Bansheeon were connected by a central "Ghost" as the main "brain?" It seemed that that was one hypothesis E.A. had considered, along with several others -- which also concerned Cerise. If E.A. had been researching Bansheeon to this degree, there could be an untold number of that dangerous Pokemon running around the region and maybe even further away.

"Damn..." Cerise knitted his brows together, considering scrolling through the local news to try to deduce whether any other recent events could be tied to Bansheeon activity. But that would split his focus too much right now. In any case... maybe he could try to find E.A. someday. If this person was truly head of a genetics research department, maybe Cerise could find more information about the ghost-eeveelution from this person face-to-face. But to willingly experiment on Pokemon to this degree... it was unsettling. What kind of human could do this?

He unwrapped his bandana from his head, steadying his gaze at the light-green fabric in deep thought. Lightly exhaling, he pocketed his bandana and slowly stood up from where he'd been sitting. Cerise texted Zoe his thanks, trying to keep the mood of his reply light and cheery as he tried to fight the nagging feeling of foreboding that still haunted him. Was this the source of that feeling -- his investigation into Bansheeon? After all, this was the first time Cerise had been so deeply invested into something, and he had no idea where this road would take him. Therein might have been the problem, as he couldn't exactly ask the others to help sniff out the secrets of Bansheeon, not after the havoc it'd just caused. Maybe... Maybe after the rescue, he should leave the group -- that ghost-type would spell trouble, and Cerise didn't want to bring any more of that for his friends simply because of his own curiosity.

Memories of Espeon, Yuno, and Wes flashed across his mind, battered and possibly dead. He gripped his head in annoyance, trying to push down the scarring memories to a depth where they couldn't possibly again bubble to the surface. Leaving the others... Maybe it was a dumb thought, but maybe it would be for the best. That was a train of thought he'd have to explore later, though. For now?

He glanced down at the clothes Rotom had given him, picked them up, and began scouring the area for a place to change. For now, he was a ambassador for the Rota Kingdom. And that'd have to do.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/11/2019, 1:10 pm

Yuno frowned, fidgeting with her hair. She sighed before looking up at Catia. "Actually... I want you to stay with the group. Your mission is to help the Professor, right? Try just focusing on that. I'll go talk to everyone and see about taking Rotom with me, so you all can get back to focusing on you'r original task. We'll do what we can to keep other ascended and Avatars away from you all." the white-haired female placed the bags down and nodded. "You guys fight and argue and butt heads. So what? You've all survived some pretty intense stuff together, right? You all fought for and with each other, despite strains and attitudes. You cared enough to come back; all of you did. You all could have split up in Vermillion, or earlier than that!"

-----------------------

Wes met up with Decoda in his tailcoat, the guitar on his back. Espeon had a black bow on her tail and one to match around her neck; it seemed pokemon bowties were pretty common for an event like this. "You three look marvelous!" Espeon commented as she shook out her strange coat. "Shall I go and gather everyone else, so that we may finalize the plans?"

----------------------

Cerise's pokemon let themselves out of their pokeballs, each of them gazing at him with a different determination in their eyes, even honedge. Chespin would be with him no matter the decision he made. Goomy wanted what was best for Cerise, knowing how the group stressed him out sometimes. Even Pawniard seemed to have on opinion; He loved seeing Cerise happy; it made him happy! Honedge stared up at the breeder, extending it's scarf-like hand.

"....I'm with you."
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/11/2019, 3:49 pm

The fighter girl looks immediately surprised and a bit upset by her answer. “You’d leave us by yourself? But....What difference would that make? You’d only make me worry about you. I mean...” She fidgets with her ring on her finger a little. “I know this ring will always tell me where you are and if you’re okay but....I’d only get lonely by myself. I mean sure, Cerise and Decoda are great. But I’m an ascended too! Just because you leave and try to keep the other avatars and ascended away, doesn’t mean the problem will be solved. Trouble will find us eventually. And worse....It would find you. How do you think I would feel if you got caught or in trouble or worse off on your own? What if I couldn’t help you? I-I....”

For the first time in a long time, the fighter felt troubled about someone else. She didn’t know what to do either! She didn’t want to stop being friends with the others but she also didn’t want to be away from Yuno. She loved her and didn’t want anything to happen to her. “I....I can’t just stop being an ascended....Can I?” She pauses, her thoughts whirling. Finally, she sighs and sets the focus sash into her bag. “I think I need some time to think....Can you tell the others when they get here that I’ll be back before the operation starts and not to worry about me? I just....I know this is important. But....I just really need to be by myself for a bit.” She walks past Yuno, past Wes and Decoda and walks out the door, wandering off into the city to be alone.

What was she going to do? She sits down onto one of the park benches, head in her hands. She really needed to figure out what she wanted to do....And figure out where she felt she belonged. Did she want to stay with the avatar’s and Ascended and help them? Or be with her friends? They had spoken about not wanting anything to do with the ascended and avatars right? Would it be really alright for her to just leave them and be with Yuno? She didn’t know what to do....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/21/2019, 9:30 pm

Decoda picked himself up from his bow and met with Wes.  The spikey-haired blonde looked as serious as he always did, the guitar and case only adding to his mysterious appearance.  In this moment, Decoda had forgotten why Wes was even here with them, about to embark upon this strange and confusing escapade.

"Looks good, bro," Decoda nodded at the human before smiling at Espeon's compliment.  "Thanks, you do too!  I apologize for overreacting back there.  This isn't as horrible as I thought it would be."

'Getting everybody would be a good idea,' Marshtomp told the other Pokemon.  'I like the ribbon on your tail, though!'

It was then that Decoda witnessed Catia walk by and back outside.  She turned the corner, towards the city.  "Catia?  Espeon, can you please tell her to come back?"
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/24/2019, 6:26 am

Cerise's eyes softened a bit as he allowed himself to feel some form of happiness for what felt like the first time in ages. His gaze shifted from one Pokemon to the next, taking in their expectant gazes and unspoken support. Regardless of whether he left the others or not... he could at least be sure that his Pokemon friends would be with him. And that warm comfort melted the ice that had formed around his heart, at least a little. A smile blossomed across his face; he didn't spend nearly enough time with his team. That'd have to change in the future, hopefully.

Setting the Ambassador clothes under one arm, he gripped Honedge's scarf with his hand, studying the sword carefully. Not long ago, Cerise had felt so unsure about Honedge's intentions, but now? He was glad he'd met Honedge, along with the other members of his team.

"Everyone... thank you for coming with me so far. I hope you'll all keep supporting me, and I'll keep supporting you!"
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/25/2019, 5:59 pm

Espeon nodded and ran after the fighter, hoping to get the chance to pass along the message. "Catia," The psychic broadcasted to her, trotting to keep up. "It isn't advised you wander off alone, especially with the possibility of Plasma being out here. I understand that you are more than capable of taking care of yourself but-" she stopped, realizing that she was babbling. For the first time, it was hard for her to approach a trainer. To speak with them. Was she just nervous? Or perhaps Umbreon was influencing her? Espeon shook her head and took a ragged breath. "...Could you please come back? I believe Decoda wished to speak with you." She could feel her heart race as she finally got her message out, her anxiety rising and lowering.

------------------------------

Wes held out a hand to Decoda, hoping for a manly bro-shake. "Hey." He spoke a bit curtly, mild concern breaking his usual stoic appearance. "If anything happens in there... If shit were to hit the fan, I want you to know that I'll have your back. No matter what." As he finished his sentence, he added a nod. The capture specialist was very good at hiding his emotions, be even Decoda could feel the slight shake of his hand. He was anxious, just as much as everyone else was. 

"Pardon, but I would also like to point out that Sparx and I shall also have your back." The Avatar of Houndoom spoke up after remaining silent. "We can prove to be rather useful on this mission." The dark and fire pokemon sat between the two trainers, looking up at them. Sparx growled in agreement, staying close to the two males, which was rather unusual behavior. "The girl is my descendant, so I must protect her."

-----------------------------

Honedge let go of Cerise's hand, giving him a firm blink. At that moment, Cerise's pokegear lit up once more; a message from his mother!

"My Cherry, 

It's so wonderful to hear from you again. It makes me so happy to hear that you're enjoying this adventure with your friends and your pokemon. You can share all your memories when you come home, or come visit; which ever happens first! Remember, you're never a bother to me; call again soon!

Lots of love, Mom

P.S: I'll have to send you some of the new treats we got in! The pokemon love them here, and I bet Chespy and the others could use a taste of home!"

Last edited by Maxwell on 4/2/2019, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/28/2019, 12:54 am

Catia growls out of frustration as she listens to Espeon. “Team Plasma? They’re the least of my concerns right now.” When she’s sat down on the park’s bench she takes a breath and continues. “As for Decoda, he’s the one I want to talk to the least. Because of him and his temper, he planted some stupid notion in mine and Yuno’s heads and made Cerise upset. Sure, I probably should have brought up that I had Loka’s diary in a better way. But all I wanted to do was help. And then he got angry. The only thing that keeps droning in my head is that he wanted nothing to do with the Ascended or the Avatars or any of that stuff. But what I’m sure he didn’t remember was that the person he was yelling at fit into that category. And it’s not like I can help being an Ascended or that trouble finds us! Blaming me and Yuno just made everything worse! And now Yuno is telling me she wants to leave after this is all over to try and keep the other Ascended and Avatar’s away from us so that we all don’t have to deal with it.”

She leans forward a little and puts her good hand on her head with a mixture of a groan and a whimper. “And what is that going to solve? The only thing that will do is make me worry about her and her safety. What if she gets hurt? Yes, she’s a big girl and can handle herself I’m sure. But I promised Reshiram that I wouldn’t let anything happen to her. How can I keep that promise when she just wants to leave?” She sighs. “I hate this....and me running from this is only causing more problems and making them worry about me. If they’re worried about me. Yuno probably. But Wes And Decoda? Most of the time I can’t even tell if he likes having me around or just tolerates me. And Decoda’s words....They sting Espeon....More than anything Team Plasma or a thug or anyone else could do to me.”

She sighs, looking down at the anxious Pokémon. “I’m sorry....You shouldn’t have to listen to my rambling. I’m probably not helping your mental state much either.” She offers her hand out to her. “Maybe....I could make it up to you? Poochy lets me pet and cuddle him when either of us is upset. Would that make you feel any better?”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/28/2019, 12:15 pm

Cerise read the text quickly before putting away the PokeGear. If he spent too long reading the text from her, he was sure that he'd start tearing up again, which was certainly something he'd done enough of for today. He let out a small exhale as he recomposed himself, then began to make his way to a changing room.

Might as well get into the part now.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next