NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 4 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/20/2014, 11:32 pm

Loria: *Now it was her turn to turn a deep shade of red, Argyle's answer surprising her to no end* O-oh...I-I see....U-umm....I-I'm not.... *Loria honestly has lost her composure completely, too stunned by Argyle's response to her question to avoid stammering very much*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/20/2014, 11:34 pm

Argyle: *he sees that he took her off guard and turns over in his bed, facing the other way* I'm sorry...I shouldn't have been so forward...I'll just let you get some sleep...we have a long ride ahead. Goodnight, Loria...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/20/2014, 11:44 pm

Loria: *Loria just nods and turns around to face away from Argyle, her heart threatening to burst from her chest from her anxiety. There was something else that she felt then, a warm feeling in her chest that she didn't understand. What was that feeling? Was it something that she ate or....had she fallen for this boy? She shakes that thought from her head almost immediately as it comes to her* No! No, I mustn't be so quick to let someone so close to me again. But then....if I don't let him closer to me....I will never understand what this feeling is... *She thinks to herself quickly. It takes her longer than usual to fall asleep that night, her mind whirling with so many different things at once*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/20/2014, 11:54 pm

Argyle: *the next morning, Argyle wakes up early and prepares the horses for departure. As he does, he feels someone behind him. When he turns, he's caught in a big hug from Rasha. She and her companions are all standing there* R-Rasha!

Rasha: Hoho! Hey there, rabbit-boy! Getting ready to leave? *she releases Argyle and places her hands on her hips, grinning slyly at him* I take it you and your woman had a nice night?

Argyle: L-Loria is my Knight, and I am her squire...such a thing would be inappropriate!

Rasha: Inappropriate? She's a beautiful girl. Any healthy man would want her almost immediately!

Argyle: Still...I respect Loria more than that.

Rasha: Hmmm...you're a strange one. Reminds me of this old coot I knew. Big guy, wielded a weapon similar to yours.

Argyle: ...was his name Odin?

Rasha: YEAH! My band and I would visit his estate in the south some times! He had some of the best wine!

Argyle: He...he was my uncle...

Rasha: *she smiles wide and hugs Argyle again* I thought you looked familiar! Odin's lad, Argyle, all grown up! Granted, I was young back then as well, but my older sister told me a lot about your uncle! Gods, he was built like a mountain and-

Argyle: I don't need to hear that!

Rasha: Ohoho! Sorry! Still, its good to see you! *she sets Argyle down and goes to join her companions on the road* By the way, my offer from before still stands. You and your woman should look me up. Or just you. Or just her. doesn't matter to me. You're both my type. *she winks at him and then runs off with Sven and the others*

Argyle: I'll never understand her...But I feel like we'll meet again...*his mind goes back to him and Loria's discussion last night.* I wonder...if Loria still wants me to squire for her after that...*he goes back to prepping the horses. He knew Loria would be awake any minute now.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2014, 12:06 am

Loria: *She awakens that morning, her gaze distant and her mind still whirling. She had honestly never felt this way about someone before, not even her own master. But despite everything she was feeling, she was hesitant. There was one question on her mind that she just couldn't shake away. Would Argyle treat her just like all of the others? Or....was he truly as noble as she thinks? She had this question on her mind even as she donned her armor and sheathed her Greataxe onto her back before going on to the stables to collect her horse. They still had a mission to do after all. She overhears the last bit of Argyle's conversation with Rasha as she reaches the stables, surprised by Argyle's statement at the end. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she walks into the stables and goes straight up to Argyle* Why would you ever cease to be my squire Argyle? Regardless of my own feelings, you are and always will be my squire. Nothing will change that fact. *She reassures him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2014, 12:16 am

Argyle: *he seems reassured and hands Loria the reins to her horse* I would be honored! *he walks over and mounts his nag, the two riding out for the vast, snow-covered mountain in the distance. From as far away as Argyle and Loria were, the mountain looked like the upper part of a dragon's horn. He could see where it got its name from now. The journey was peaceful all four days as they rode, rest, ate, and rode again until they finally reached the mountain. The air was crisp and cold, but Argyle and Loria knew where they were going. After all, they just needed to follow the train of destroyed Giant camps. They were primitive, but effective dwellings. As they continued up the mountain, Argyle could hear voices. They were deep, loud, and annoyed. They had a cockney ring to them and they seemed to be arguing. Argyle could also smell a fire burning* Loria, you hear that?

Voice 1: I just don't get why we can't eat him raw?!

Voice 2: Because, ya idiot, he's The Giant Slayer! He ain't like those lot we ate a few days ago! He should be slow-turned, with a sprinkle of Cilantro and a Kale Garnish!

Voice 3: I'm starving! Are we having Crag Man today or what?!

Voice 4: Hey! Watch where you point that knife! I'm still achy from catching this fellow!

Voice 5: I swear by every god that ever lived...when I get out of here...I WILL KILL ALL FOUR OF YOU AND FEED YOUR ENTRAILS TO THE CROWS, PIECE BY PIECE!

Voice 2: Quite the mouthy one, aren't ya?

Voice 5: CUT ME LOOSE AND I'LL SHOW YOU THUNDERING, FAT, HAIRY OAFS MOUTHY!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2014, 5:02 am

Loria: *She stops when she hears Giant slayer and turns to Argyle* It would seem that Ser Shagga is in trouble! Let us make haste! *She gives a cry and snaps the reigns on her horse before stopping it and tying it to a Fir tree about thirty feet from the cave. She signals for Argyle to do the same before quickly but quietly sneaking around to the cave where she had heard the voices. She peeks around the corner to get a closer look at the situation*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2014, 10:19 am

*Standing in a circle within the cave are four incredibly large beings that look like humans, only colossal in size. One had a bald head and crooked teeth with a flat nose. Another had long shaggy black hair and a few whiskers on the chin. Another was fat and wide, with a comb over of grey hair. The final one had short-cropped brown hair and a clean face, but large muscles. The fat one was at the fire, turning something on a spit. And that something was a Crag Man with rippling muscles, banded Dragon Iron armor mixed with what looked like yak hide, and a Dragon Iron helm with yak horns.*

Fat Giant: Hey, Rob, get me seasoning chest. He needs more salt.

Rob: *the bald Giant reaches behind him and grabs a large chest filled with different seasonings. He hands it to Rob and snorts* I'm still starving! It shouldn't take this long to cook up a bloody Crag Man, Ned!

Ned: *he spits on the ground and growls at Rob* WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT COOKING CRAG MAN?! Bernie, tell your brother to keep is nose out of where it don't belong!

Bernie: *the shaggy Giant takes his meaty fist and wallops Ned over the back of the head* QUIT YOUR BELLY ACHING, NED! THIS HERE IS SHAGGA GIANTS-BANE! If he's gonna be eaten, he should be cooked first! A first-class meal, he is! Right, Mike?

Mike: *the muscular Giant stands up, his form even more imposing than before. It was clear from how the Giants looked at him that he was the leader. He knees in front of Shagga and glares at him* Not so strong without your famous Catch Pole, are you Ser Shagga?

Shagga: *he spits into the fire* I PISS on southern titles, Giant! Like I PISS on all of your kind! Although...You seem a lot stronger and smarter than these three...I'm curious as to what you are.

Mike: Its true, I'm not like them. I came up from the Southern Coast and took over this motley band.

Shagga: AH! A southern Giant! That explains a lot!

Mike: Still, I wager you taste even better than the southern humans. Not to much fat, but nicely toned and marbled...

Shagga: Trust me, you will never know...

Mike: On the contrary, Giant Slayer, I will. You should never have broken with that company. They would have at least helped a little.

Shagga: Hehehehe...

Mike: What's so funny?

Shagga: You. You're pathetic! You Giants...you thought yourselves so great that you sided with the Dragons! You killed my people by the thousands, and yet here you stand, quaking in fear of one man just because he has the name Giant Slayer!

Mike: If I was a moron like most Northern Giants, that might have worked...I'll admit, I was tempted to cut you loose now just so I could crush you to prove my point, but I'm not so easily broken.

Argyle: They're cooking Ser Shagga like a roasted pig! We have to do something, Loria! We need a plan!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2014, 10:34 am

Loria: *She takes a moment to think, seeing an odd looking instrument sitting next to one of the Giant's she suddenly gets a great idea.  Dangerous for her.....but if they could get Ser Shagga free to help fight with them....maybe they would have a chance.  Loria turns and whispers to Argyle*  Argyle, see that pole thing over by one of those Giant's?  I want you to grab it and then free Ser Shagga for me.  *She puts a hand on the hilt of her Greataxe and turns back to the Giant's*  I'm going to distract them so you don't get into too much trouble.  I'll better be able to defend myself and get away with my wind sorcery's than you will with your Dragon's Fang. *Without waiting for his reply, she goes into the cave and gives a loud call at the Giant's*  Hey you big lug's!  Turn around why don't you! *She draws her Greataxe and spins in a 360, using the blunt edge of the weapon to enhance the force's of her wind sorcery's to blow a gale force wind spread out amongst them.  The resulting wind blows out the fire the four of them have going in nearly an instant as the wind pushes them around on their feet, not enough to knock them over but definitely enough to get their attention.  The attack wears Loria down a little bit but she had to do something to get all of their attention's at once*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2014, 10:43 am

Mike: *he looks up at Loria* WHAT?! *he sees her axe and armor* Spell Blood! THE KNIGHTS ARE AMONG US! *he reaches over and grabs a giant stone greataxe of his own, easily the size of a large ogre.* GO, YOU IDIOTS! KILL THE GIRL! *the other three giants grab crude weapons of their own and race after Loria, with Mike bringing up the rear*

Argyle: *he scuttles through past the Giants and grabs the catch pole. He then runs over to Shagga and draws a dagger, cutting at the ropes* We're here to rescue you, Ser Shagga!

Shagga: I thought I said I piss on southern titles! But the help is appreciated! *the bonds are cut and he lands in the coals, a wide grin on his face and a look of utter blood lust in his eyes* Now give me my Catch Pole, boy! I've got a score to settle! *Argyle hands Shagga the pole. Its a long rod of Dragon Iron with a U shaped blade on one end and a sharpened shaft on the other. Shagga lets out a wild hoot and dashes after the giants. He dodges past Mike and leaps up, landing on Ned's heel and drives the pole's blade around his leg. He then twists to the side and the leg is cleaved from the knee. Ned lets out a curse and cries out in pain while Shagga brings the shaft up and spears Ned through the chest from behind* WHO'S THE STUCK PIG NOW?!

Mike: *he watches in horror and fury as Ned is killed easily. He then turns around and sees Argyle, Dragon Fang drawn* You...you let him go...*he brings the axe to ready and starts lumbering back calmly* I'll kill you myself for this, boy...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2014, 10:48 am

Loria: *Loria sees Argyle being targeted and quickly wheels around, dashing underneath one of the Giant's and between its legs before letting her wind sorcery's charge onto her feet.  She growls and shouts at the Giant*  No way in the nine hell's am I going to let you touch him!  *She gives a great yell and jumps, her wind sorcery's propelling herself up high enough to be at the Giant's neck level as she gives her Greataxe a great overhead swing and drives the blade straight into its back, her wind sorcery letting loose a small burst of wind blades on impact*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2014, 11:00 am

Mike: *the axe cuts his back deep and he lets out a howl of pain. He turns around, glaring at Loria and swings a big, meaty fist at her and catches her as she falls towards the ground, punching her and flinging her back*

Argyle: LORIA!

Mike: *he reaches to his back and grabs Loria's axe, looking at it* This is what passes for an axe among you humans? Maybe I'll pick my teeth with it after I kill you! *he brings up his own axe* DIE, HUMAN TRASH!

Argyle: LORIA! *he runs forward, dragon fang in both hands. As he does, he heart beats wildly. Loria could die. He felt the same feeling he felt when he fought the Shadow Knight and when he deflected Desmond. A burning feeling welling up from his chest and stomach. A blue light starts to radiate off the fang, and Argyle swings it with all his strength. The fang crashes into Mike's axe and the axe breaks apart like glass. The giant howls in pain as his weapon is destroyed and his wrist broken at the same time. Argyle stands there next to Loria, blue energy flowing off him and the Dragon Fang like a blazing inferno* I will kill you if you touch her!

Mike: *he holds his wrist and drops Loria's axe to the ground* How did you do that?!

Shagga: *he looks up after driving his shaft through the head of Rob, and grins at Argyle* Sorcery! That's an Enhancement Sorcery! *he looks over at Bernie, who's wielding two large clubs, and grins* Looks like its just the two of us, shaggy!

Bernie: *he slams the clubs on the ground and growls* I'm gonna dance in the moonlight with your corpse, human...

Shagga: *he spins his catch pole and points it at him* I'll hold your hand...and your head after I take it!

Argyle: *he grabs Loria's axe and hands it to her* Are you alright, Loria, can you still fight?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2014, 11:09 am

Loria: *She cries out in pain as she's flung out of the air and her body hits the cave wall, knocking the wind out of her.  After finally catching her breath and feeling the blood trickling down from her head, she sees Argyle wield the Dragon Fang and smash the Giant's Greataxe like it was a piece of glass, her eyes widening in surprise.  She was absolutely speechless as Argyle tells the Giant what he'd do if he touched her again, her face turning a slight red from it.  She snaps out of it when Argyle hands her her Greataxe, shaking her head a little bit and getting up wobbly*  I-I'm fine..... *Her face turns a bit red as she nervously averts his gaze*  Th-thank you Argyle....let's finish this fight. Together. *She says with a smile in his direction, going to move her Greataxe at the ready.  She concentrates and a large pale green magic circle appears beneath her feet.  Argyle can tell that this isn't a normal attack as she snaps her eyes open and charges at the Giant, swiping at its ankle and cutting deeply into it, her wind sorcery causing a delayed blunt force strike straight down onto the back of its head*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2014, 11:19 am

Mike: *the axe cleaves through his flesh and bones with ease, cleaving his feet from his legs. He roars in pain as he's driven forward by the wind to the back of his head*

Argyle: *he grips the Dragon Fang with all the strength he can muster and swings, spinning at first, then bringing the full swing up at Mike's approaching head. The fang hits him square between the mouth and nose, and a sickening crunch coupled with muffled screams of agony echo out from Mike's head as his face is completely smashed in. Argyle drives through on his swing, and a giant blast of blue energy flies out from the back of Mike's head, a complete hole made where Argyle struck him. Mike's body wretches to the side from the hit and lays there, his face gone and his body completely limp. Loria and Argyle had done it. They had killed the Giant.*

Shagga: *he drives the shaft through Bernie's head after dismembering him completely and looks over at Argyle and Loria* Not to shabby...

Argyle: *the dragon fang's energy dissipates and he staggers, catching his breath* L-Loria...*he looks over to her, checking to see if she's alright*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2014, 11:32 am

Loria: *She is breathing hard and bleeding from where the back of her head hit the cave wall but she seems to be alright.  She sheathes her Greataxe and walks over to Argyle, clenching her fists*  That....was reckless and stupid! *She swings her fist and catches him in the face but the punch was only really a tap for some reason, she didn't punch him very hard at all.  After smacking him, she grabs him by the collar and brings his face up to hers* That was for being reckless!  And this..... *Her face turns a light shade of red as she closes her eyes and plants a kiss on his lips, withdrawing after a moment and smiling at him, her face still a bit red* That was for saving my life....thank you...
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/21/2014, 11:44 am

Argyle: *his face turns bright red and steam comedically escapes from his ears* W-wow..

Shagga: *he's sitting on the pile of three Giant corpses he made and laughs* How cute! *he jumps down and walks over to Argyle and Loria* So, what brings you young Knights so far from Silvenheim to find old Shagga Giants-Bane?

Argyle: *he snaps back from the daydream the kiss put him in and looks over at Shagga* W-we were sent by His Majesty King Garlith to find you, Ser Shagga! He requests that you return to Silvenheim!

Shagga: Garlith sent you? What, he too afraid he's muss that glossy white hair of his if he comes to find me himself?! Well, that's a southern king for you...

Argyle: Will you return with us, Ser Shagga?

Shagga: If Garlith wants me back at the capital, it means he's still looking for the other Brave Companions...Alright, I'll head back with you two. *he starts walking back towards the direction of Silvenheim*

Argyle: Don't you need a horse, ser?

Shagga: *he spits on the ground* I'm no "Ser", boy. Garlith may have anointed me, but I'm no southern knight. Call me Shagga, or don't talk to me at all. I piss on southern titles and traditions. The only one of you that I liked was Eddard. At least he wasn't afraid to drive me into the dirt if I insulted him. But...you two killed a Southern Giant, which are far stronger and tougher than their Northern family...So you earned my respect. As for the horse, the only good a horse is for in the north is dinner. I prefer running.

Argyle: Won't you fall behind?

Shagga: Let me worry about that. You two just mount your ponies and lets go...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/21/2014, 12:06 pm

Loria: *She blushes a deep shade of red after hearing Argyle's response to her kiss before nodding at Ser Shagga and going out of the cave to mount her horse.  After doing so she looks back to make sure that Argyle was following her before giving a cry and a snap of the reigns, riding off for the capital once more, their mission finally completed*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/23/2014, 11:26 am

Argyle: *he mounts his horse and rides off behind Loria. Shagga suddenly appears next to him, running just as fast as the horses with his Catch Pole on his back. As they ride down the mountain, Shagga stops and looks off to the side. He then holds up his hand, a signal to stop* What's wrong?

Shagga: We aren't alone...I hear screams coming from the west. By my guess, a few kilometers away.

Argyle: How can you tell?

Shagga: I was never one for Sorcery, but one perk of being a Spell Blood is that in exchange for giving up Sorcery, I gained a heightened sense of things. Touch, smell, hearing, sight, taste, all senses are greater than most to me. And I hear a little girl screaming, as well as manic cackling. We need to investigate. I also sense something...My feelings tell me that something evil is over there attacking that girl.

Argyle: Loria, what should we do?

Shagga: Ah, so you aren't a knight, boy...you're a squire. I should have figured from your armor. Either way, I'll move. A person dying in the north is no breaking story. However, if the young Knight-girl would like to investigate, I'd be willing to lend my help.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/23/2014, 2:26 pm

Loria: *she immediately freezes up when she hears of the little girl screaming and is gone riding off to the west where Ser Shagga had heard the screams before she even answers. She rides off at full speed, hoping with all of her heart that she wouldn't be too late to save the little girl from whatever danger she was in*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/23/2014, 2:32 pm

*When the group breaks through the brush, they find what looked like a village, burning and destroyed. And, standing in the town square by an old well is a group of the same creatures that had attacked Argyle's village, their long arms flailing. One points into the circle and lets out a loud, manic cackle*

Shagga: What in the hell...?

Argyle: *his eyes are wide and full of both fear and anger* Its them...the same monsters that attacked my village...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/23/2014, 6:21 pm

Loria: *she growls and gets off of her horse, rushing forward with her Greataxe drawn before letting out a great cry and swinging her weapon at the shadowy creature's.  It doesn't take her long to cut through them and carve a path to the middle of the circle, Loria anxious to see what they were cackling at*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2014, 10:08 pm

*the monsters had surrounded a small Myrrian girl and two corpses, which were most likely her parents. One of the creatures cackles loudly and more violently than the others and then leaps forward at the little girl. It lands in front of her and screams in her face, knocking her back from the terror. It then points at her and continues laughing, it and its comrades moving closer to her*

Argyle: A survivor!

Shagga: A child lives? She must have good instincts...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/25/2014, 10:16 pm

Loria: *she growls at the creatures before slamming her palm onto the ground, creating a large pale green magic circle undermeath the creatures as a massive gale of wind flings them high into the air as Loria runs forward and grabs the child. She holds onto her tightly before holding her Greataxe in front of her like a shield, ready to block anymore incoming attacks*

???: *the girl clings to Loria with her eyes shut tightly, obviously being very scared of the shadowy creatures that had attacked her before*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/25/2014, 10:30 pm

Argyle: *he and Shagga dash forward off their horses and attack. Argyle swings the Dragon Fang and takes off the head of one creature in his way, while Shagga spears another and flings it into its companions. The two stand in front of Loria and the girl, forming a defensive perimeter.*

Shagga: Oh? You know defensive stances, boy?

Argyle: I learned from the best. We have to protect the girl, tighten it up! *he and Shagga back up slowly, tightening their defense line.*

Shagga: Come on and charge, you filthy sons of whores...

Creatures: *suddenly, the creatures stop cackling and moving in and go still. Some look behind them as a large wall of darkness looms behind them. The creatures start beating their arms on the ground in a rhythm, like a battle drum line. As the slamming of fists gets louder, the creatures start to chant a name* BOYD! BOYD! BOYD! BOYD! *the creatures start to part and form a path. Out from the darkness steps a tall knight wearing dark armor. The helm covers his face and has two long blades sticking up like horns. The knight's eye slit in his visor smokes eerily as he steps forward, silent and gracefully. On the knight's arm is a large Dragon Iron lance that radiates black smoke. The knight stops and stands there, his metallic breathing audible.*

Shagga: A knight?

Argyle: No...This knight is not here to help us...He's like them. Only, more intelligent from what I've seen. There were more like him at my village. However...this one seems stronger than those ones.

Boyd: *the knight's armor begins to creak as his body begins to shudder. He starts to slouch and then suddenly his head jerks up as he lets out a guttural roar that sounds like a mixture between beast and man. He swings his lance back and then stands with one foot forward and his body leaning back, his lance in his back hand and raised, pointed at Loria, Argyle, Shagga, and the girl*

Creatures: BOYD! BOYD! BOYD! BOYD! BOYD!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/25/2014, 10:42 pm

Loria: *she holds onto the girl tightly and doesn't move, whipping up a small gale around herself to deflect possible ranged attacks away from herself while stubbornly moving the blunt edge of her Greataxe in front of herself to make a big shield primarily in front of the little girl rather than herself. This position left herself open on her left side but she didn't want the girl harmed anymore than she already was*

???: *the little girl clings Loria in fear as she gazes up at her carefully* "W-who are you miss knight?" *she asks Loria*

Loria: *she smiles reassuringly at the little girl* I am Loria. I'm here to protect you so don't worry. Everything will be alright. *she says motherly to the child*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next