NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 2 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/26/2014, 12:43 am

Loria:  *She gets up and goes behind a screen within the room for a moment to change into her armor*  I'm going to hold you to that Argyle.  Don't falter on what you've just said to us or I swear on my own honor I'll have your Uncle's Dragon Fang above my mantle.  *Her tone isn't angry or irritated, more motherly than anything else which is a bit surprising from her.  Moments later she comes out from behind the screen wearing her full armor and equipped with her Greataxe.  She turns to Hue*  I fear I grow lazy.  Care to help me take some of this edge off Hue?
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/29/2014, 9:06 pm

Hue: *he makes another cheeky monkey grin and stands up* Sure thing! I could use a workout after a good meal like that! Argyle, why don't you come watch?

Argyle: *he nods*

Hue: *he rolls his shoulder in an attempt to loosen up* You might learn something from watching us fight! Lets head out to the courtyard behind the house and spar a bit!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/30/2014, 7:11 pm

Loria:  *She nods and walks outside into the courtyard behind her house, turning when she reaches her side of the area and unsheathing her Greataxe.  She holds it ready in front of her, a cooling breeze blowing past her face and making her hair sway in the same breeze*  You have the first move Hue.  Don't disappoint me.  *She says with a smirk*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2014, 8:05 pm

Hue: *he puts his hand on his longsword's hilt and grins. He then leaps high into the air and draws the longsword backwards. He spins and slams the blase backwards down at Loria*

Argyle: *now that he wasn't as ill and everything around him was clear, he could judge just how fast the knights were moving* No way...Spell bloods are capable of this much agility?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/30/2014, 8:13 pm

Loria:  *She watches Hue jump up and holds her Greataxe up above her to block the strike, using her other hand against the Greataxes blunt edge to support the block as Hue's blade smacks the Greataxes blunt edge.  She holds his blade there and then shoves his sword away, moving her other hand from the Greataxes blunt edge and shoving her palm forward, letting a blast of fierce wind forth from her palm*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/30/2014, 8:21 pm

Hue: *the wind blasts him and he cartwheels backwards with the momentum, his sword vibrating* Hehe...Loria's Wind Sorcery against my Jet Stream Sorcery...this is always so much fun! *He leaps into the air again and then jumps off a wall to get even higher. He then shoots down while spinning and does a backwards slice at Loria*

Argyle: How is Hue doing that?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 3/30/2014, 8:36 pm

Loria:  *She watches him jump off of the wall and drags the blade of her Greataxe on the ground, scarring the ground as she does.  The wind surges around her as she gives a yell and spins in a fast circle, creating a fierce whirlwind capable of uprooting some small trees, causing the flowers in the courtyard to shed some of their petals.  The petals whirl around Loria with the surging wind, creating a beautiful picture as well as smacking Hue's blade in the air, it catching the shoulder piece of her armor and getting deflected a bit from the gale that was being created by Loria's magic*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/2/2014, 10:47 am

Hue: *his blade flies out of his hands and he crashes to the ground. He gets up onto one knee, panting* Good fight, Loria...now I see why you're second sword in our company!

???: Second sword doesn't mean second best...*standing on the wall across the courtyard is a Myrrian human in a full black coat with the hood up. He is wearing black cloth pants and black leather boots, and has a white skull half-mask covering the upper part of his face. Next to him is a relatively large Kong with black fur, a large mouth, and beady eyes. The Kong is wearing a leather and chainmail harness with baggy tweedcloth pants. On the Kong's back is a large Dragon Iron mace. The human jumps off the wall and gracefully lands on his feet, not even bending his legs* Look here, Romperoo, Loria is playing with her axe again...

Romperoo: Boooo and Hooooo! Little girls shouldn't be playing with weapons! *the kong leaps down and stands with his compatriot.*

Hue: Oh lovely...Desmond and Romperoo...and what do you gems from Phobos' apprenticeship want now?

Desmond: I wanted to see the kid that survived myself...and see if Loria still thinks she has what it takes to be a Knight.

Hue: Go home. Before the air gets too thick from all the hot air you two release.

Desmond: Bold words for a man on the ground without a sword. *he reaches into his coat and draws two Dragon Iron shotels. He dashes forward and goes to slice Hue*

Argyle: *without even thinking, he runs for Hue's longsword and grabs it. He runs forward and stops Desmond's attack in the nick of time, the three blades grinding against each other* Keep away from Ser Hue and Loria!

Desmond: Aren't you on the mend, boy? Crossing blades with me is a big mistake...

Romperoo: *The kong appears next to Argyle and lays his big, meaty fist into Argyle's side, a cheeky grin on his face* Ooooo, boy! You are out of your element here! Desmond and Romperoo are going to fooo up your day!

Argyle: *he slides on the ground on his side and gets up, staying on one knee* If only I had the Dragon Fang...

Desmond: Still, stopping me like that was mildly impressive. Why not join Phobos instead of Zorrin? We could use someone like you...

Argyle: I met Ser Phobos...He definitely isn't the kind of knight I want to become like!

Desmond: heh...Your funeral then, boy. *he looks over at Loria and brings his Shotel to ready* Now then, little Loria, time for your daily medicine...my boot to your face!

Hue: Why you- *he goes to run at Desmond, but Romperoo appears behind him and puts him in a full nelson*

Romperoo: Koooo! Stay out of this, Trash-Knight!

Last edited by Zazul on 4/7/2014, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/2/2014, 11:11 am

Loria:  *She growls at Argyle*  You idiot!  Stay out of this lest you get hurt even more than you already are!  *She turns her attention back to Desmond* And you!  Don't you have something better to do than to sit here and harass me?  Or would you rather I just gave you a pail and a shovel for the stables? *She holds her Greataxe in front of her, breathing a bit lightly.  Her sparring match with Hue just a second ago had drained her a little bit*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2014, 6:23 pm

Desmond: *the remark clearly got to him, because under his mask his cheek visibly twitches.* You're going to wish you never said that, woman...*he brings one Shotel forward and the other behind him. He then dashes forward at surprising speed and swings his arms fluidly, making two intricate arcs with the blades as he slices at Loria*

Hue: Look out!

Argyle: Loria!

Romperoo: *he grins wide*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/7/2014, 6:32 pm

Loria:  *She moves her Greataxe to block the swipe aimed at her side, letting the other one go into her shoulder.  She gives a small cry as it impacts her shoulder bones and cuts into her skin but it doesn't seem to bother her too much as she takes her palm off of her Greataxe and smacks Desmond in the chest, blasting him at point blank with a crushing burst of wind magic to send him flying away from her*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2014, 6:43 pm

Desmond: *he flies back, but flips in the air and lands, his chest steaming from where the wind hit him. He holds both of his shotel together so the blades make a circle* If you think your little breeze can take me, you're wrong as usual...*his blades begin to vibrate and a strange white, smoke-like energy radiates off them* Time to finish you...*he crouches and dashes. His body moves like a flash and appear right above Loria, both blades poised for the downward strike. If Loria blocked one, the other would surely cut her.*

Argyle: What sorcery is that?!

Hue: Resonance...that's Desmond's Sorcery. His blades vibrate with energy, causing their cuts to be not only more powerful, but also causing them to lacerate the enemy more.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/7/2014, 6:53 pm

Loria:  *She growls as she realizes what's going on before anything really moves. Anticipating a strike from behind, she grips her Greataxe tightly in both hands before giving a loud cry and swinging her Greataxe in a wide circle, using the blunt edge of her blade to enhance the force of the winds she wound up creating.  The resulting attack smacks both of Desmond's shotel's with a heavy clang and likely enough force to knock them out of his hands. The residual resonance magic on his shotel's doesn't dissipate in time though as the energy skips across her blade and cuts her cheeks and shoulders, causing her a nasty fit of pain as well as exhausting much of her strength. She smacks the top of her Greataxe into the ground in front of her and gives Desmond a fierce glare, panting a little bit but otherwise unphased*  It will take much more than that to finish me Desmond!  I may not have the stamina the both of you do but I'm far beyond rested of your idiotic and childish attempts at harassing me today!  Now get lost before you arrest my patience as well.  *She warns with a small gale still whipping around her*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/7/2014, 7:15 pm

Desmond: Grr....Romperoo!

Romperoo: *he throws Hue aside and draws his mace, a big grin showing* Rooooo! I'll crush yoooooou!

???: That won't be necessary, gentlemen. *standing there is a male Mag-Theron half-giant wearing a dark brass-colored suit of plate armor, the helm being sleek yet strong-looking. In his hand is a giant staff-like mace with the end being made of up a giant ball of brass-colored Dragon Iron with a hole through it. On the end of the ball is a large harpoon-like head. Inside the ball seems to be a bell hammer. The knight stands at least nine feet tall. Around his broad shoulders are blue cloth ornaments.*

Hue: T-thats...

Desmond: Ser Gryn...Captain of The Guard.

Romperoo: Kooo?

Gryn: Both of you should leave the little lady and her friends in peace. After all, they're back from a dangerous mission. If you don't...*he tilts the mace and a loud, deep bell toll echos out from it* You will have to answer to me. And I doubt the two of you want to deal with an anointed Royal Knight.

Desmond:....*he walks over to his shotel, picks them up, and walks away peacefully* Romperoo, we're leaving.

Romperoo: Foo and Boo! *he puts his mace back on his back and lumbers off behind Desmond*

Desmond: Next time, both you, Loria, and your two little friends won't be so lucky.

Gryn: Keep moving.

Desmond: *he and Romperoo leave more quickly*

Gryn: *he steps forward and stands in front of Argyle* That was rather reckless, boy. Didn't anyone ever teach you to fight with your head, then your heart?

Argyle: I just...wanted to help...

Gryn: Trust me, boy. Desmond is not somebody you want to cross...*he looks over at Loria* And as for you, Loria...*he steps forward to her. He raises a big hand, like he's going to crush her, but then pats her on the head like a kid* Good work. You're skills are far greater than Zorrin lets off. I guess he wants to keep your skill a secret from the rest of us! *his tone is light and merry. He then turns back to Hue and Argyle* Hue, sorry about that.

Hue: I am fine, ser.

Gryn: Boy, are you going to hold Ser Hue's sword all day?

Argyle: *he realized he's still holding Hue's blade and suddenly grows embarrassed. He quickly hands it back to Hue* S-Sorry!

Hue: No problem! Argyle, this is Ser Gryn the Royal Aegis. One of the Royal Knights, like Ser Zorrin and Ser Phobos. He's also Captain of The Guard.

Gryn: Reckless, boy. Reckless, but bold. Learn to fight with your head, and you'll be an excellent knight yet!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/7/2014, 7:27 pm

Loria:  *She doesn't smile at Ser Gryn's obvious praise, instead choosing to ignore it and sheathe her Greataxe onto her back.  Before Argyle can react, she's walked over to him, a growl rising in her throat as she looks visibly angry. She raises her fist and punches Argyle in the face, not hard enough to really hurt him but enough to say that there is at least some noticeable pain* I swear on my blade, if you ever try something so damned stupid again I'll put you through your paces myself!  *With that out of the way she turns to Ser Gryn and bows respectfully to him*  My apologies for my outburst.  If you'll excuse me, I think I need to clean up my injuries.  *Without waiting for a reply, she walks off with a huff, heading straight for the bath house*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/16/2014, 11:25 pm

Argyle: *he feels the red bump that formed on his cheek where Loria punched him* Ow...

Hue: *he glances at Argyle and chuckles* That punch only means she cares about you. Don't worry. Give it a few days, and you'll be back in her good graces. Now, you go head inside and rest some more. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow. After all, you start your Knight training!

~one week later, The Royal Knights council chamber~

*Zorrin, Phobos, Leroy, and Gryn are all sitting in their respective seats around a large table. Across from Zorrin is a large throne, usually reserved for King Garlith himself. Directly next to it, opposite to Gryn, is a vacant seat.*

Zorrin: Only the four of us have appeared for the meeting? I thought the call went out to all five Royal Knights...

Leroy: You know Horvath. He declined, as usual.

Phobos: I don't understand how that ancient fool even became a Royal Knight...

Gryn: Phobos, you know as well as I do why. After all, he's the strongest among us....King Garlith himself was the one who knighted him.

Phobos: Still, he ignores the summons as if he believes himself our better!

Zorrin: Not all Knights are used to peace...remember, Horvath has been fighting longer than anyone. And he's proven himself more than any of us...

Leroy: On a brighter note, how goes the boy's training?

Zorrin: I made him Loria's squire. A Knight-Apprentice like her needs a good hand to help out. All knights do.

Gryn: I understand he is similar in style to that of his uncle, Ser Odin..

Zorrin: Yes. No speed or finesse at all. The boy uses basic brute force and strength. As for his sorcery...he has yet to activate it.

Phobos: Oh? I thought he was originally endangered when he was brought here by Sorcerical Hyperventilation?

Zorrin: It would appear that he has yet to learn how to bring out his Sorcery like he did back at his village. It was entirely reflexive and he could not control the degree of its use.

Phobos: HA! Perhaps it would have been better that I had sent him to the south instead of giving you the choice of training him? It would have saved precious time.

Zorrin: No. That boy will be a Knight. I swore it and I am a man of my word.

???: And a just man you are, Ser Zorrin. *walking into the room is a young looking Myrrian man with long, flowing white hair and golden eyes. His face is soft yet handsome, and he wears a long flowing white robe. He smiles warmly at the knights and seats himself comfortably in the large throne* All of you, in your own way, are just. That is why you are my Royal Knights. I am pleased that at least one life was saved from that horrible fiasco on your patrol, Ser Zorrin.

Gryn: *he bows his head in respect* Your Majesty.

Phobos: *he too bows his head* Your Grace.

Leroy: *he blows, but keeps a cheery air to his voice* My king.

Zorrin: *he places a fist on the table and bows his head respectively* We are but your devoted servants, Your Majesty King Garlith.

Garlith: *he glances at the vacant seat* I see Horvath still refuses to attend...such a pity. I had hoped that he would be here. I haven't seen him since my son's birthday celebration...

Zorrin: Ser Horvath has his own way of doing things, My Liege. You know that better than anyone.

Garlith: Indeed...what news from the mark? Have the Brave Companions or Ser Eddard been found yet?

Phobos: Ser Belwas currently is in the south west, fighting the Giants that had fled to the Southern Garnet Isles. He refuses to leave his Iron Keep until the enemy has been pacified. Other than that, the only Companion located was Ser Shagga Giants-Bane. He currently is in the north, hunting the Giant raiding parties that terrorize the Crag Men. However, word has yet to return from him.

Garlith: I see...

Phobos: I was planning to send Desmond and Romperoo to investigate.

Leroy: In that case, perhaps I should send Terran and Emil to help them?

Phobos: With all respect due to you, Ser Leroy, we do not need the help of your...lax...apprentices.

Leroy: Lax? Hahaha! That's funny, Phobos! Lax...

Gryn: Unfortunately, my apprentice is currently off on patrol, and the Watch needs me here.

Garlith: Understandable circumstances, Ser Gryn.

Gryn: Thank you, My King.

Garlith: I have a better idea than you two fighting over the position...Ser Zorrin, how fairs Loria and her squire, Argyle?

Zorrin: The boy is healthy and Loria is in peak condition, Majesty.

Garlith: Excellent! They shall undertake the mission of finding Ser Shagga!

Zorrin: With all due respect, My King, sending a squire who cannot control his Sorcery and a Knight Apprentice to possibly face Giants?

Garlith: I heard that Loria gave Desmond quite the thrashing the other day, and that Argyle was able to hold Desmond at bay using another Knight's weapon, which would be weaker than normal in the hands of anyone other than its owner. If anything, both of them have a vast amount of potential. I would see it blossom. They will undertake the mission and retrieve Ser Shagga!

Zorrin: *he nods* As Your Majesty wishes.

~Zorrin's estate~

*Argyle and Hue are training in the sparring ring while Loria eats her lunch*

Argyle: Here I come, Ser Hue! *he charges forward, Dragon Fang in hand and leaps up, slamming the fang full force at Hue from above*

Hue: *he dashes back using his Sorcery and then leaps over the hammer, kicking off Argyle's chest and knocking him back into the dust. Hue lands in front of Argyle and offers him a hand up* Come now, my friend! No one ever found victory in the dirt!

Argyle: *he smiles, coughs from the dust, and rises with Hue's help*

Hue: I will say this, you have improved. Granted, you aren't nearly as strong as you showed when you activated that Sorcery of yours at the village, but you definitely have an affinity for blunt weaponry. If you had used that Sorcery, I doubt I would have been able to gain an upper hand like that. *he looks over at Loria and makes a cheeky grin* Your squire is good, Loria! Maybe your talent rubbed off on him when you kept him warm? HAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/17/2014, 6:39 am

Loria:  *She almost chokes on the tea in her hands, her face turning red from Hue's comment*  Y-you!.....cheeky monkey...... *She grumbles*  Maybe if you spent less time joking around with me and more time concentrating on your swordsmanship then you could best me in sparring from time to time!  *She scolds Hue before going back to sipping her tea, her face still slightly red from Hue's comment a moment ago*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2014, 10:49 am

Hue: *he chuckles, a cheeky grin still on his face from ear to ear*

Argyle: Ser Hue, why do you joke around all the time? Loria does have a point. I bet if you were serious, you would be an amazing swordsman!

Hue: Haha! Don't worry, Argyle. I'm serious when I want to be. And trust me, when it counts I can be just as strong as Loria.

Argyle: *he nods* I'm glad Ser Zorrin made me her squire. All of you have taught me so much.

Hue: That's because you're a member of Zorrin Company. And we're more than just a band of Knights and Knight-hopefuls. We're like a family. *he puts a hand on Argyle's shoulder and grins at him* And that makes you our newest brother!

Argyle: *he smiles and nods*

*the sound of a horse riding in the distance echoes out suddenly*

Hue: That must be Ser Zorrin, returning from the palace meeting. *he and Argyle run for the gate. They see Zorrin riding his black Charger, galloping at full speed. He brings the charger to a trot, and then a halt in front of Hue and Argyle* Welcome back, Ser Zorrin!

Zorrin: *his tone is as serious as ever* Summon the company. I have a mission announcement. *he looks at Argyle* You get to prove how much you learned today, boy. You're being sent out onto the field.

Argyle: *he surprised by this, his eyes widening to saucers*

Zorrin: Well, Hue? Was my order to gape at this? I thought it was to summon the company.

Hue: *he shakes off the surprise on his face and salutes* Yes sir! Argyle, lets go! *he and Argyle run off towards the keep's tower*

Zorrin: *he dismounts and a few page boys run over to take care of his horse. He calmly starts walking to the keep's feast hall.*

Hue: *he and Argyle climb the long steps to the top of the tower* I'm surprised Ser Zorrin is sending you out to the field! He must be sending Loria as well, knowing him! I wonder what your first mission will be...

Argyle: Ser Zorrin seemed...bothered...

Hue: The orders to send you and Loria out were probably placed on him by someone higher. If I had to take a guess, the King himself!

Argyle: The King himself wants me and Loria to run a mission?!

Hue: Well, even without training and using my sword, you were able to deflect Desmond! And everyone knows Loria is the strongest of all the new generation apprentices! It was only a matter of time before The King took interest in you two! *the arrive at the top, a giant horn sitting in the center of the open tower. Hue places his mouth to the horn and blows so hard his cheeks comically puff out. A loud droning escapes the horn's mouth, so loud the tower seems to shake*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/17/2014, 11:03 am

Loria: *She follows along with Hue and Argyle and covers her ears at the sudden loudness of Hue's horn call. She glares at him* A little louder why don't you... * she grumbles sarcastically before going to meet with the other members of the company*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2014, 11:19 am

Argyle: *he and Hue both follow Loria. The company meets within the feast hall, each of them taking seats at the long tables. Ser Zorrin sits at his high table, prepared to address the approximately fifty Knights and Knight-Hopefuls seated before him* I'm nervous...

Hue: Don't be. You two will be fine.

Zorrin: *he stands up. As he does, everyone immediately quiets down. His voice is stern and he speaks loudly* The King, in his wisdom, has granted us a new mission! By the order of King Garlith, Mystic King of Myrr, Spell-Blood Grace of the Mortal Peoples, and Protector of the Realm, the mission of traveling to the north and retrieving Ser Shagga Giants-Bane falls upon Knight Apprentice Loria Craronte and her squire Argyle Crewn. In this mission, you will undoubtedly encounter Giants, one of the three races that are the mortal People's and the kingdom of Myrr's sworn enemies. May you return safely from this mission, should you choose to accept it. What say you, Loria!?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/17/2014, 11:35 am

Loria: *She smiles slightly before standing up and bowing to Ser Zorrin as she responds* Undertaking this mission t'would be my honor and deepest pleasure Master Zorrin. I humbly accept." *she stands at attention as she feels Ser Zorrin's eyes on her as well as the other knights and knight-hopefuls. She had to set a good example after all*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/17/2014, 11:48 am

Zorrin: *he nods* Then you two leave at first light. Company, dismissed. *he places a hand on his chest and then salutes. The company returns the salute*

Hue: Haha! *he walks over and pats Loria on the shoulder* Congratulations, Loria! Your first solo mission with your squire!

Argyle: *he smiles at Loria* I won't let you down, Loria!

Zorrin: *he walks off the stage towards the entrance to his private den*

Hue: I'll be back, guys. *he runs off and walks into the den with Zorrin*

Zorrin: To think that Garlith would send an apprentice and her green squire...

Hue: They're both very capable, Ser.

Zorrin: Still....I thought Garlith had given up on the Companions as well as Princess Ciaren...I think her disappearance is linked to what happened in Argyle's village.

Hue: How so?

Zorrin: The black smoke that Argyle described the creatures emerging from seems to hearken back to something...something old....something dark.

Hue: ....Groff Dark...

Zorrin: When the princess was first taken, Garlith sent a whole army into Null to try and take her back. None returned. Then, he sent Eddard and his Brave Companions after Groff and Ciaren. Eddard never returned and the Companions scattered. Why now, after so long, does the king show interest in the Companions? I think Groff Dark is stirring. Null may be returning.

Hue: If that is the case, we should all be ready...

Zorrin: That isn't all. Those Dragon-Worshipers have been spotted along the roads....Though Myrr seems content, the truth is we are far from at peace...

Hue: *he grins slightly places a hand on his sword* Then we make our move when we can. Simple as that, Ser.

Zorrin: *he removes his helm, revealing himself to be a Drow with dark turquoises skin and bright green eyes. He has long flowing black hair and a burn scar on his right cheek. He smiles at Hue and shakes his head* Are you saying you're going to get serious, Hue?

Hue: *he only responds with a chuckle and nods*

Argyle: *he and Loria are at the stables, preparing their horses for departure* Loria, do you know anything about Ser Shagga? I heard he's a member of the famous Brave Companions of Eddard.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/17/2014, 2:21 pm

Loria: *she smiles at him for once*  You remember your lore well Argyle.  He's called the Giant Killer from what I remember.  If we encounter him he'll surely be a great help to us both.  I expect you to be on your best behavior if we do.  *she mounts her horse and gives him a serious look again*  Also.....odd as this may sound, I cannot stop thinking about the time you needed me to keep you warm from your illness.  So allow me to make it clear to you now.  *she narrows her eyes at him*  Mine is a maiden's heart and as such is not won easily.  I will not deny your chance at it but I expect nothing short of the best from you should you choose to chase after it.  *she tells him carefully*

Last edited by ShadowFantasy on 4/18/2014, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/18/2014, 10:02 pm

Argyle: You're...heart...? *he begins to blush as what she is saying dawns on him and he quickly looks away, flustered and stuttering*

Hue: Hahaha! Easy on the lad! Looks like he hasn't had much experience with girls! *Hue walks into the stable, casually striding with a cheeky grin on his face*

Argyle: H-hey! Don't say things like that, Hue!

Hue: I'm just messing with you! *he pats Argyle on the shoulder and smiles* Good luck you two. You'll need it. Northern Giants may not be as dangerous as their southern family, but they are still dangerous.

Argyle: We'll be alright, Ser Hue. We can definitely accomplish this mission!

Hue: Good! That spirit will get you far, Argyle. Loria, I expect you two to come back in one piece!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 4/18/2014, 10:16 pm

Loria: *She nods at him before turning back to Argyle*  Come Argyle we should be off.  *She looks at Hue*  Don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone now. *She tells him before giving a cry and snapping the reigns on her horse, causing it to cry out and the both of them to ride off to the north.  Seems she doesn't want to keep her first mission waiting any longer than she has to*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next