NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 13 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 12:30 pm

Emil: Terran...is actually winning...

Dolph: I never would have expected someone to be able to stand against Ember's wrath other than the other Brave Companions...

Shagga: Hahaha! Terran! That's my boy!

Old Man: *as the fighting rages on, he walks over into the area and sees the two duels. He sits down in the shadows and watches, seeming interested in the results*

Argyle: *he and Forcestus both swing with all their might. The last attacks collide and the force that explodes out blasts everywhere. As the weapons push against each other, Argyle roars at the top of his lungs and his aura ignites like a great inferno. Forcestus' eyes widen and the sound of bones cracking rings out. Suddenly, Forcestus' left arm snaps and breaks, bending at a painful and irregular angle as his wheel is forced out of his hands and flung into the wall. Forcestus takes a full force hit from the Dragon Fang right to the stomach and gasps loud, a silent scream on his face. His eyes roll back and go blank as the force breaks his ribs all at once. When the attack ends, Forcestus is standing, gasping with blank eyes and clutching his body. He lets out a small wheeze and then drops to his knees, falling face first next to Arygle, completely unconscious*

Emil: *he looks over and his eyes widen* Argyle...did it...HE BEAT FORCESTUS!

Dolph: Impossible!

Shagga: WHAT THE NINE HELLS!?

Rasha: HAHA! Told you my rabbits were tough!

Old man: *he inclines his head at Argyle at first, then hears Emil say his name* Argyle...Could it be...? *he looks over at Terran's fight* And that one, holding his own against Ceaseless Flame Ember...When I heard that the Kingdom was sending people here...I didn't think they meant Ser Leroy's apprentice and nephew...How interesting...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 1:00 pm

Ember: *a roaring explosion of whirling flames erupts from the Obsidious tomb keeping Ember down and she can be heard growling loudly, a demonic, dark sound roaring across the area as a massive ball of hellish flames begins to collect high above her head. The ground around her begins to crack and evaporate from the heat as she screeches at Terran* Enough of your insolence mortal! Now you've gone and pissed me off! *she screeches, leaping up with her wings flaying Outland flapping heavily as she hovers below the ball of hellish flames, now about the size of the lobby where they had waited prior to the fight*

Terran: *he remains unnaturally calm as his aura finally reveals itself. He concentrates as a calm, peaceful light green glow emanates from Terran's body, the earth around him managing to grow small amounts of vine's. The earth underneath him rumbles and quakes as he closes his eyes and grips his blade tightly. This was his last attack....and his strongest. He had to have faith that it would be enough to finally end this duel once and for and all*

Ember: *the ball of flames grows to thirty times her own size before she reaches up with one hand and lets it fall comfortably into the palm of her hand. She seems to calm down as she spots Terran not moving from his spot on the ground. Giving a great yell and baring her fangs, she swings her hand forward and sends the meteor-like fireball straight down onto Terran's head, threatening to demolish not only him, but Loria, Emil and Argyle as well*

Terran: *suddenly Terran's eyes snap open and the glowing in them ceases, transferring to his Greatsword. With a mighty swing and a fierce cry, he swings his blade up and over his head. The blade contacts Ember's massive fireball and holds it there, the two powers canceling each other out. But just when it looks like Terran is about to lose the struggle, his blade unleashes a bright green light and finally cuts cleanly through the entire fireball. A colossal explosion emanates from the fireball, forcing Loria to use her Tempest magic to whip up a rock solid barrier of wind*

Loria: *the explosion does down as the entire area is enveloped in choking black smoke. She lets her cyclone die down before she collapses onto her knees in exhaustion* Did....did he....did he win?

Ember: *she floats back down to the ground before her demonic features disappear, quickly being replaced by her cuter, fuzzier fox-like features. She is visibly exhausted as she crumples to her knees and stares through the smoke, straining her eyes to try and find her opponent* Did I....overdo it? *she wonders to herself, her tail lying still and her fox ears going back and into her ears slightly*

Terran: *a blade comes through the smoke as it starts to clear, being pointed directly at Ember's throat and causing her to move back onto her haunches in surprise. The smoke clears up and reveals a now clearly exhausted and scorched Terran, his eyes no longer glowing and blood dripping from the sides of his mouth. He grins at her, panting* You done yet?

Ember: *her tails twitch as she frowns at Terran and sits cross-legged on the ground, visibly pouting* Enough already! I'm no longer enjoying myself anyways.... *she tells him, a pouting look all over her face*

Terran: *he grins more and sheathes his sword before offering Ember a hand getting up* Sorry about that. To be honest though, that last attack of yours would've killed me if I hadn't been paying attention. That kinda hurt. *he tells her as she rolls her eyes and takes his hand to stand up*

Ember: *she brushes herself off before going to get her sweatshirt from the ground nearby. She sniffles a little bit as she holds it closely to her chest* Awww! This was my favorite sweatshirt! No fair! *she pouts, sounding very much like a little kid*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 1:16 pm

Argyle: *he sticks the Dragon Fang in the ground and leans on it, his body shivering violently. He starts to stagger over to the group* Everyone...We won, but Ser Forcestus needs- *before he can finish, a flash appears behind Argyle. Floating there behind him is Duncan, his blade drawn and pointed at Argyle's neck. The sudden murderous aura causes the area to shake*

Duncan: Time to die, boy...an entertaining fight, though...*he goes to stab Argyle. Suddenly, another flash appears and Duncan phases back. When he reappears, he is on the other side of the area. Standing in front of Argyle is the Old Man, his hand on the hilt of his strange weapon.* Well well...I was hoping to save you for last...But, since you're here, the fun can really start! Still, I have to ask...who are you that you're able to stand against me so well? Even those mercenaries I killed at least viewed me as a threat...you view me as an opponent, but no threat, from what I can tell...so who are you, old man?

Old Man: *he takes his hand off the hilt and grabs the hood of his cloak. He then removes the cloak in on fluid motion. Under it, he wears full dark iron armor that covers every inch of his body, no flesh being visible. His armor is incredibly sleek, with no visible parts sticking out of place. The eye holes are six slits that go down the helm in two columns of three with no mouth opening. However, the most noticeable part of his appearance is the fact that he only has one arm. His left half is covered in armor, with a sheath for his weapon actually attached to the hip. The hilt is an ornate, sleek design with red ropes wrapped around it and a metal covering on the pommel. The hilt has a single, circle guard before the blade.*

Shagga: No way...it can't be him!

Rasha: Why the hell would he show himself here?!

Dolph: For him to be here now...what is this!?

Argyle: Who...?

Emil: *his eyes bug out of his head as if he was looking at something beyond fantastic* No way in Nine Hells! Its him!

Duncan: *he chuckles, then starts laughing, and finally goes into a manic cackle* OF COURSE! ITS YOU! I WAS HOPING IT REALLY WAS YOU! FINALLY, THE ONE OPPONENT EVEN I WOULD HAVE TROUBLE FIGHTING! WELCOME TO MY CRUCIBLE, SER HORVATH QUEENKILLER!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 1:28 pm

Ember: *she runs over to Forcestus with tears going down her face as she shakes him, trying to get him to wake up* You stupid oaf! Wake up! Don't....sin 't just leave me alone like this again.... *she cries, tears going down her face*

Loria: *she shakily sheathes her Greataxe and hobbles over to Ember before crouching down next to her and pulling her into a hug* It's okay Ember, he'll be alright. *she coos, stroking Ember's hair*

Ember: *she sniffles and snuggles into Loria's chest, tears falling from her face as she closes her eyes. While it was odd that she would be seen in such a vulnerable state, Loria's motherly embrace and voice was....strangely calming to her. It reminded her of her own mother before she had been killed by her father*

Terran: *he turns to Horvath and Duncan, his eyes only managing to spark instead of glow* Figures....only a coward like Duncan would show up right now of all times. *he remarks, glowering at Duncan as his clear lack of respect for the man in front of him shows his own honor as a knight. He does not come between the two of them however, knowing that his lack of stamina at that point in time would make him useless in a fight against Duncan at the present time*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 1:51 pm

Horvath: *he glances at Terran, his voice now clearly heard. Its deep, and has an air of knowledge about it* Terran...I'm glad you're otherwise unhurt. If I had let Leroy's apprentice and nephew die in front of me, Leroy would have never forgiven me...See to your friends as well as Ser Ember and Ser Forcestus. Leave this treacherous wretch to me...

Duncan: Wretch?! HAHAHA! That's rich! Says the last relic of a long gone age that refuses to die!

Horvath: You have no idea what you are talking about, Duncan, so I'll be blunt with you. You are going to die here. And all that will remain is a husk.

Duncan: *he brings his shield and sword to ready* Lets see just how impressive the "Strongest Knight Who Ever Lived" truly is!

Horvath: *he places his hand on the hilt again and stands, his legs partially bent*

Duncan: *he dashes forward, laughing maniacally as he swings both his sword and shield at Horvath*

Horvath: *he steps and dodges each swing, but only barely. However, from the look of how he moves, its seems he is only barely dodging on purpose.*

Rasha: Dolph...what kind of weapon is Horvath wielding there?

Dolph: That is called a katana. It is a type of sword from the Eastern Lands. However, Horvath's is special. It is a Dragon Weapon, forged from the crystal substance found in the heart of the Dragon who made him famous, Mother Hydra. That weapon will remain its sharpest for all eternity...on top of that, Horvath uses a deadly Eastern art with it. The sword art Iato Mitsurugi. He draws the sword in one slice. One cut, one kill.

Shagga: To think Horvath would be here...just goes to show anything can happen...

Duncan: *he swipes with his shield, then uses the momentum to turn and slice down with his sword*

Horvath: *he digs his legs in and draws the sword, the two blades clashing and unleashing a giant shockwave. The two warriors jump back, Duncan landing and laughing while panting, Horvath calm and quiet, landing perfectly on his feet* Is this the best you can do, Duncan? If so, then I must say His Majesty must have been feeling generous when he made you a Knight-Lieutenant.

Duncan: I'LL SHOW YOU THE BEST! *he phases again. Suddenly, Horvath turns and blocks an attack to his side with his blade* Grrr...you can still see me?!

Horvath: I don't have to...Against Mercenaries that have never known combat with anything other than mortals, you may have the advantage of stealth...but I've fought things far sneakier...Compared to them, you're a loud oaf who thinks himself tall...Let me rectify that. *he sweeps his leg and a thud rings out. Duncan reappears on his back. He rolls back and then dashes back at Horvath, the two clashing again*

Shagga: Horvath isn't using that Iato style you said...

Dolph: That would be because he isn't fighting Duncan seriously...He's just getting a feel for the fight.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 1:58 pm

Terran: *hus gaze softens as he turns back to do as he was told, walking past Ember who was still crying in Loria's arms. He kneels down next to Forcestus and puts his ears to his chest*

Loria: *she looks up from comforting Ember and looks at Terran with pleading eyes* He's going to be okay....right?

Terran: *he gets up and sighs, reaching into his bag and grabbing some first aid supplies as he gestures for Emil to come over to him* Help me out her will you? I'm no good with this stuff. *he admits*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 2:23 pm

Emil: *he walks over and places two large fingers onto Forcestus' neck. He seems surprised* He'll live. His body is in Sorcerical Hyperventilation, but somehow he's healing very quickly. Originally, all the bones in his rib cage were shattered to dust, but now they're re-forming. He must be focusing his metal energy into healing...

Argyle: Thank the gods...I never wanted to kill Ser Forcestus!

Forcestus: *his eyes flicker open, his body twitching every no and again. He reaches over with his good arm and touches Ember's hand, as if to help comfort her. On his face is a pained, but peaceful smile*

Horvath: *he easily keeps blocking all of Duncan's attacks* Even using Mystic Focus won't help you here, Duncan...

Duncan: HOW THE HELL CAN YOU KEEP UP!?

Horvath: I'm not even using Mystic Focus or my Sorcery...I don't need to waste the effort on you.

Duncan: COCKY BASTARD! *he swings again, this time taking his sword in both hands*

Hovath: *he blocks the attack easily* I'm not being arrogant...I'm simply telling you the truth. If you'd like, I can end this now...

Duncan: THE ONLY THING THAT WILL END HERE IS THE LEGACY OF HORVATH QUEENKILLER! *he breaks the deadlock and thrusts the sword with both hands at Horvath's heart*

Horvath: Very well...*he steps forward and sheaths his katana. At that point, he steps through the stab, using his armored shoulder to glance the blade up. He steps past Duncan, drawing as he does. the two stand back to back, Duncan with his sword outstreched and Horvath with his sword drawn. A shockwave flies out and everything becomes still. Suddenly, a cut mark appears on Duncan's chest. However, he doesn't move. Instead, his armor begins to turn grey, starting from the fingers and moving towards the rest of his body*

Duncan: W-what...

Horvath: My Sorcery, Petrify...Die now, Smiling Knight, and leave only a stone husk...

Duncan: *he lets out only small noises as his whole body turns to stone in a matter of seconds. All that is left now of the Knight formerly known as Duncan is a stone statue.*

Horvath: *he swipes the air and draws the sword along the opening of the sheath before sheathing it completely. He then stands, fully upright and proper. He glances over at Argyle, who has yet to put down the Dragon Fang* It would seem that your group is the only ones other than myself left...that means its down to the four of you against me. The way I see it, you have two options. Either surrender, or die. You are not in the condition to fight me.

Argyle: *he shakily stands up* You want us...to give up...?

Horvath: Nobody will think any less of you considering the circumstances.

Argyle: I'm sorry...but its not in me to quit...we've all been fighting so hard...To just lie down and give up...where's the honor in that?!

Horvath: *he looks over at Argyle* So you are Argyle Crewn...I'm glad to see that at least you have a warrior's sense.

Argyle: You know me....?

Horvath: ....Yes. I knew your uncle, mother, and father very well. Who do you think it was that brought you to Odin in the first place?

Argyle: *his eyes widen* It was you?...

Horvath: Yes. Now, I repeat my question. Will you surrender?

Argyle: *even though his physical limit was long since passed, he picks up the Dragon Fang* No.

Horvath: *he lets out a chuckle* Your warrior's spirit is commendable! That is the type of attitude a real warrior should have! Very well! *he grabs the hilt of his katana* Argyle Crewn, I accept your challenge!

Argyle: *he stumbles forward, but catches himself and runs at Horvath, yelling as he prepares to swing*

Shagga: IS HE INSANE?!

Dolph: What!?

Rasha: ARGYLE!

Argyle: *he swings down with all his might*

Horvath: *he draws his katana and the two attacks clash* You swing that club as if it was a blade...Interesting...*he lets the club slide off his sword and he rushes forward, belting Argyle in the head with the hilt of his blade* You fight like a young man...holding nothing back...admirable, but useless against me... *Argyle falls back and lands on his back, unable to stand again* Still, your will to fight and win has touched me...*he looks up at the Arbiter's box* I withdraw to this team before me. The tournament is theirs.

Argyle: W-what?

Horvath: I have no need for gold and I killed the man I came to kill. Either way, that was a test. And you passed. Well done, all of you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 2:34 pm

Ember: *she feels Forcestus' hand on hers and a relieved smile crosses her face briefly before she leaps out of Loria's arms and onto Forcestus' chest, smacking him on the head with just enough force to make a sound* You idiot! What do you think I would have felt like if you had died?! Moron! Stupid! Dumbass! *she keeps insulting Forcestus as she eventually crumples onto his chest and let's her tears get to her, crying actively*

Loria: *she sighs before getting up shakily and walking over to Argyle and helping him stand up* You're not an exception mister! *she slaps him across the cheek* Idiot! Don't ever scare me by doing something stupid like that ever again! *she scolds him, her eyes tearing up as she tries to look at him toughly*

Terran: *he chuckles before turning to Horvath, his hands on the back of his head in a lazy gesture* Phew....glad everything's back to normal with these guys eh? Still, you could've ended that fight a bit quicker. His talking was giving me such a headache! *he tells him, trying to start a conversation*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 2:42 pm

Horvath: *he sheaths his katana completely and sighs* The feeling is mutual, but I wanted to see just how well Duncan could fight...I was disappointed in him. However...I did find something or should I say someone who is rather interesting...*he looks over at Argyle* Argyle Crewn...you really are like him...Terran, would it be too much trouble if I traveled with your group? I need to go back to Silvenheim right away. I have something I wish to discuss with His Majesty....

Forcestus: *he rests his hand on Ember and holds her gently against his chest*

Argyle: OW! I'm sorry, Loria! I just couldn't accept the thought of surrendering and compromising your honor!

Shagga: Well, that was unexpected! Eh, Dolph?

Dolph: *he watches, pondering* Very unexpected...the fact that Horvath went out of his way just to come here...It had to be something other than just hunting Duncan...but I doubt he will tell us willingly...

Rasha: Still, my little rabbits are all in one piece, so I'm content.

Dolph: When we get back to Silvenheim, we should take Forcestus to see Sol.

Shagga: Good idea...He looks like he could use the healing...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 3:00 pm

Terran: *he blinks at Horvath in a bit of surprise before eventually shrugging* Long as you're not going to be a stick in the mud I don't care. We should probably get moving though. This place is way too....well depressing! I need a drink.... *he says, walking off to go and leave*

Loria: *her cheeks turn red as she growls at Argyle* Forget my honor! Think more about staying alive so I don't have to drag your ass out of the afterlife just to....well.... *her face turns red before she grabs Argyle by the collar and forcefully yanks him towards her, pressing he lips against his and kissing him*

Ember: *she sniffles and calms down a little bit before sitting up and glowering at Emil. A small spark of flames lights his shirt on fire* And you! You owe me a new sweatshirt you idiot! *she scolds him, growling in irritation*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 8:15 pm

Emil: *he leaps back and starts frantically trying to pat the flame on his doublet out* OW! OWOWOWOWOW! Stop the flames! I'll buy you a new one!

Argyle: *he blushes bright red and nearly falls over* Wow...

~two days later~

Horvath: *he is standing in front of Garlith and all the other Royal Knights; Karn, Frost, Loria, Leroy, Zorrin, and Gryn. Garlith is in his throne, sitting relaxed as he smiles warmly at Horvath, who shifts from one foot to the other uncomfortably* Last time I checked...there was only five of us.

Garlith: We recently had changes as well as promotions. Either way, it is good to see you again, Ser Horvath. I trust your extended leave was to your liking?

Horvath: I left to do some digging on the Dragons. As you are no doubt away, My King, they have been stirring in the islands to the far south, past where any mortals have been. Something is wrong out there...I've heard stories in the south, of Giants wreathed in flame with multiple limbs or horns or even scales destroying entire towns. The Dragons are making something...what that is, I don't know.

Zorrin: You believe the Dragon Cult has become organized again?

Horvath: I would bet my life on it.

Garlith: That is troubling news...Tell me, how goes Forcestus' recovery?

Horvath: Dolph, Shagga, Ember, and myself took him to the Sorcerical Academy's private hall. There, your nephew and the head of the Academy, Sol, was able to heal him. He is still on the mend, but he will not be deformed or maimed by his injuries.

Gryn: Thank the gods...

Horvath: I forget that you and Forcestus were partners in the Fighting Rings, Gryn. I'm sorry you could not see your friend sooner.

Gryn: It is no trouble, my friend.

Horvath: If you will excuse me, fellow Royal Knights and His Majesty, I will take my leave to the royal garden. There are people I need to see...

Garlith: Of course. Take as long as you need.

Horvath: *with that, he bows and exits the throne room*

Argyle: *he is taking his usual place as Loria's squire, behind her and holding her Spell Seal crest on the flag behind her.* Who do you think Ser Horvath is going to see?

Zorrin: The people he is going to see....are long dead.

Argyle: What?

Zorrin: *he glances at Loria and Argyle* See for yourselves when you get the chance. But for now, we have other business.

Garlith: Indeed! Loria, with the funds you received from victory in the Crucible, you can now purchase your own estate and begin your own company! This is quite the momentous situation! You're really climbing the ranks!

Leroy: *he nods to Loria approvingly*

Argyle: By the way, Ser Leroy, may I ask you something if you do not mind?

Leroy: Ask away, young squire.

Argyle: That technique Terran used in the Crucible, where he made that green energy wave that destroyed Ember's attack...was that his Sorcery?

Leroy: Ah, you noticed too, eh? Your squire has good eyes, Ser Loria. No, that was not. It is a technique similar to Mystic Focus. Its called Aural Manifestation. It is where a spell blood manifests their aura as a pure energy form. It takes much concentration and practice, and not all can use it, but those who can are able to wield a devastating power. For Terran, however, it came naturally. He's my nephew and my pride and joy, same with Emil. Terran has the power and courage, Emil has the intellect and metal fortitude. Together, they're a favorable team!

Gryn: Careful, Leroy. Don't let your head get too big. *he chuckles jokingly*

Leroy: *he also chuckles* It can get as big as the sun, and it will be nowhere near the size of yours, Gryn. *the two laugh and clash wrists in a show of good fun*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 8:31 pm

Loria: *she smiles as she looks on and watches everyone milling around before a small voice draws her attention away*

Cameron: *she rubs up to Loria and tackles her into a bit hug, giggling and laughing* Momma momma! Look what I can do now! *she says before reaching over and touching Argyle on the knees. Argyle feels a small jolt of electricity surge through him, making him shake and jump involuntarily as well as make Loria giggle*

Loria: *she cuddles Cameron closely and nuzzles her* That's Momma's little girl alright~ I'm so proud of you for working on that~ *she praises her, making her laugh and giggle happily*

Terran: *he waves as he calls out to the others* Hey you guys! What's going on? *he asks as he approaches the group*

Loria: *she smiles up at Terran* Apparently I'm able to start my own company now with the money I got from the crucible. By the way....did Ember ever make that knight reccomendation she was talking to you about?

Terran: *he shakes his head* Nah, she's been too busy worrying over Ser Forcestus and torturing Emil about cutting up her sweatshirt a couple if days ago.

Loria: *she sighs* I told her that I would patch it if she brought it to me but she hasn't done anything yet. *she says as Cameron relaxes into her arms with a happy sigh*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 8:47 pm

Garlith: Terran, my boy! I've been wanting to see you!

Leroy: Good news, Ser Horvath put in a recommendation for both you and Emil.

Garlith: Congratulations, Ser Terran. You are now a Knight of Myrr, and as such can choose which company you would like to belong to. Emil as well, when you get the chance to tell him.

Leroy: Better do it soon, before Ember turns him into Ogre Barbecue...

Argyle: *he rubs his knee where Cameron zapped him and grins* Well, things seem to be working out greatly!

~Royal Gardens~

Horvath: *he is on a small hill in the gardens, under a large oak tree. In front of him are four gravestones. He has his head down as he stands in front of them* I'm home...Lucia...Gellik...Kron...Sampson...I'm sorry I made you wait so long again...*he kneels and removes his helm. He looks to be in his early fifties, with black hair that has silver sides. His face is framed by a short salt and pepper beard. A single tear runs down his cheek* I'm sorry I failed you all...I miss all of you...Gellik, you always knew what to say to make people feel accomplished...Kron, you were so strong, but you had the softest heart out of all of us...Sampson, you may have been a rogue at first, but no man had a more loyal friend...and Lucia...so many things left unsaid...If only....

~Silvenheim, outer wall~

*two guards patrol the top of the walls, looking out and talking*

Guard 1: And so, I saw them take a hunting horn, a honeycomb, and two goats into the brothel. It was outrageous!

Guard 2: I see...what happened next?

Guard 1: Well, then they-*suddenly, a fireball flies out and explodes next to them. They all jump and look out. Flying towards Silvenheim are even more fireballs. And their source was a group of winged reptiles with raptor-like bodies, giant wings and two legs, and a long tail. On the backs of these beasts are men dressed like the assassins that had attacked Loria and Argyle before, members of the Dragon Cult. There were enough of them to at least count at four thousand, reptiles and riders both* DRAKES! CULTISTS! SOUND THE ALARM! THE CITY IS UNDER ATTACK! *he grabs his spear and runs one way along the wall, while his companion runs the opposite, both yelling out to sound the alarm. Bells all begin to toll and large bonfires all across the wall are lit to warn the people that the city is under siege.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 9:00 pm

Terran: *his head perks up as he hears the alarm bells and sees the bonfires he points to it casually* How about we worry about that first eh? My position seems a tad insignificant next to that. *he smarts*

Loria: *she gets up and sets Cameron down* Argyle, come on and let's grab our gear! *she tells him before running off with Cameron back to her own home to put don her armor*

Terran: *he sighs and turns around* I suppose I'll go and get Emil and Ember then. Emil's likely in the library and Ember's going to be in the infirmary with Forcestus to be sure. I'll be back soon. *he tells the others before going straight to the castle library to find Emil*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 9:49 pm

Garlith: *he stands up out of his throne* My spear. Now.

Leroy: Sorry, Your Grace, but the King must not engage in direct battle unless necessary! Leave the defense of the city to us!

Garlith: ...very well. Ser Gryn, you and Ser Zorrin's companies shall engage the enemy! Ser Loria, you and Argyle provide support and help in defeating any enemies that make it into the city! Ser Leroy, Ser Karn, Ser Frost, you three are to guard the palace! Move out!

Argyle: *he runs off with Loria and Cameron back to the house. As he does, he places Cameron inside a closet* Listen, Cameron. You stay here and you hide. Don't come out unless Loria, Zorrin, or myself come and get you. Understand?

*Outside the city gates, the City Watch has formed up and is fighting an army of Giants that come barreling out from the forest surrounding the city. Shagga and Dolph both stand on the walls and aid the men in fighting the drakes*

Shagga: *he spits after he stabs a Dragon Cultist through the heart with the spear end of his catch pole* Damn cultists! Why did it have to be a swarm of drakes as well as Northern Giants?!

Dolph: Whoever did this was able to rally both the Northern Giants and a good number of Cultists to one cause...this can't be the work of a simple rebel faction that worships Dragons... *he knocks a fresh great arrow and fires, hitting a Drake and knocking it out of the sky, making it fall to its death*

Shagga: You think Horvath was right?

Dolph: Yes...*suddenly, the sound of giant feet stamping echoes out. The ground shakes and the trees of the forest fall to the side, knocked over by a monstrous shape* What is that?!

*The shape comes into view. The trees only reach its waste. Its a large, reptilian humanoid with white scales that seem to be designed like armored plates. A long, strong tail lashes out behind it and cleaves a good number of trees to the ground. The monster is about thirty feet tall, with a single, pale blue eye in the center of its face. Its mouth opens, revealing it to be as wide as its head and filled with flat, eerily human teeth. On its back are eight flaps in two lines going down its back. When they frill, blue energy seems to leak out. The beast takes a stance as if its going to charge, like a runner*

Guard: DRAAAAAGOOOON!

Dolph: No...Armog'El...Badur'El's egg-mate...

Shagga: THAT THING IS A DRAGON?!

Armog'El: *the dragon pushes off its feet and charges, running with long strides at the wall*

Dolph: ALL BALLISTAE AND CATAPULTS, AIM FOR THAT DRAGON! BRING HIM DOWN! DO NOT LET HIM NEAR THE WALL! *all the siege weapons on the walls turn and fire at Armog'El*

Armog'El: *the attacks hit him, but bounce off his scales as he simply goes lower and digs his feet in more, speeding up his dash*

Dolph: No effect?!

Armog'El: *he pushes off the ground and leaps forward head first. The flaps on his back erect and out from his back bursts a powerful stream of blue fire that launches him like a rocket, making him fly off the ground and right at the gates*

Dolph: ALL UNITS, BRACE THE GATES AND HOLD! DO NOT LET THAT DRAGON BREACH SILVENHEIM!

*a large number of guards rush forward and try to hold the gates, but when Armog'El hits them, they are all flung back as the wall and gate are blown away in an instant. Armog'El flies through and lands, skidding to a stop on his feet and crouching, his fist in the ground to brake his stop.*

Dolph: No...

Shagga: The gate...

Armog'El: *he opens his mouth and a blast of blue burning steam escapes. He then stands upright and roars, his call making a shockwave that all in Silvenheim can hear* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I SMELL YOU, GIRL! I'VE FINALLY COME FOR YOU!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 10:00 pm

Frost/Karn: Yes sir! *they both shout in unison before nodding to Ser Leroy and heading to the palace*

Cameron: *she nods, tears streaming down her face as she cries in fear*

Loria: *she goes up to comfort Cameron before she hears Armog 'El's roar. She freezes as she instantly realizes who it's after. She turns to Argyle* This assault....that dragon is after me! I saw him in one of my dreams a while ago and he saw me too! It knows that I'm the one who killed Badur'El and it wants my head as penance. Go and help everyone else with the enemy! *she goes to walk out the door* This one....it's my fault that Silvenheim is being attacked. I'll deal with it or die trying. *she runs off and quickly sees a flash of white scales, making he turn towards it and put a hand on the hilt of her Greataxe. She stands up in front of Armog and yells up at him* Looking for somebody you overgrown lizard? *she taunts it, hoping to draw its attention away from the rest of the city*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 10:13 pm

Argyle: *he nods, knowing arguing will not get him anywhere. He closes the closet and runs off to help.*

Armog'El: *he glances and looks right at Loria, his blue eye piercing with hate* You...They told me to cause as much destruction as I could, but for you...I'd gladly ignore that order for now! *his eye glows blue and he fires out a large blue beam from it. As it strafes the ground, white crystals spring up from where the beam hit. The beam cuts along the ground until it nearly hits Loria. However, a hoot rings out and ten figures fly out from the rooftops, leaping and attacking Armog'El, forcing him to miss Loria. Hue lands on a mound of crystal next to Loria*

Hue: LORIA! WE CAN HANDLE THIS BIG UGLY LIZARD!

Armog'El: PESKY INSECTS!

Hue: *he uses his Jet Stream sorcery to fly around Armog'El, slicing him as he tries to bat away the other Knights* GET READY TO TASTE THE BLADE OF ZORRIN COMPANY! I AM HUE, AND I WILL SAY YOU, ABOMINATION!

Armog'El: *he moves his head to the side, making Hue miss* You....*he wheels his leg up and to the side, roundhouse kicking Hue. His foot hits Hue below the legs, causing his upper body to wrap around the foot* ANNOYING GNAT! *he kicks and flings Hue so hard into a building, it collapses on him* TAKE YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN EXTINCTION! *his body glows blue and explodes, a giant nova of white crystal flying out and killing a good number of Zorrin Company soldiers as well as City Guards. When its over, the only one standing is Loria. The rest is ruin, corpses, and crystal all around her* Now you're mine, Loria Craronte....*he takes one big step towards Loria, the horror of the scene around him only amplified by the setting sun*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 10:22 pm

Loria: Hue! *she screeches, only able to watch helplessly as he's flung into the building as it collapses on top of him. Mere moments afterwards, Loria's face darkens as dark clouds collect above both combatants heads. Loria turns to Armog as a full tornado forms around Loria in a near instant, her eyes glowing with pure fury* That does it! Now I'm mad!!! *she cries, the clouds above spinning from her aura as it only continues to grow in size. Then all of a sudden, it all stops and the tornado disappears, Loria along with it. Using the crystals Armog had made, she flies with the winds whipping through the air and strikes Armog clear in the jaw with her Greataxe before flashing away and going for his tail next, her movements a blur to the naked eye*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/1/2014, 10:28 pm

Armog'El: *his jaw breaks from the force behind the attack and he staggers. However, he whips his tail in time to dodge Loria's next attack at it. He grabs his jaw and forces it back into place before roaring and using the jets on his back to fly up high into the air. He then flips mid air and flies down, his elbow poised for an elbow press. When he hits the ground, a giant shockwave as well as a huge destructive wave of crystals flies out, making the area around the impact zone rise and fall like water*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/1/2014, 10:33 pm

Loria: *she huffs before her eyes glow with intense magic, making her next jump into a flash as she jumps into the air. The crystal nicks her feet but she's otherwise unhurt as she twists in midair and lets a blast of her own wind magic hit her, making her cough as she flashes in midair and slashes Armog across his eye, the same as she did to Badur 'El. With a fierce cry, she hits the ground and jumps again, going straight for Armog's legs this time*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/2/2014, 9:33 am

Armog'El: *he grabs his eye in pain and roars. However, he takes his leg and kicks forward like he's kicking a ball. His foot hits Loria directly and flings her back with extreme power and speed*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/2/2014, 9:55 am

Loria: *she coughs as she hits a house behind her and crumples to the ground. Getting up shakily, she holds her Greataxe at the ready before she concentrates. She didn't have much stamina left now and this next attack would have to be with everything she had. Whipping up several cyclones around Armog,she closes her eyes and prays to the gods above that her next attack would be enough. Flashing to Armog, she blasts his head den to the ground and spins, the same buzz saw like motion forming as she did on Badur 'El. The tornado's whip around Armog and force him to stay grounded as she flies at his neck, ready to end this once and for all*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/2/2014, 12:20 pm

Armog'El: *a smile forms on his face and he suddenly brings his hand up, covering it in crystal as he covers his neck and completely blocks Loria's attack. He then moves his hand from his eye, revealing it to have regenerated as he uses it to backhand Loria and swat her through more buildings. He stands up and looks right at Loria* Does it hurt, mortal? Good...I wanted you to suffer before dying. Now, this will end it! *his eye starts to glow as he prepares to fire another beam at Loria. However, a building flies at him out of nowhere and hits him in the back of the head. He staggers from the blow and looks back, seeing a huge gray stone statue standing there. Infused with its head is Gryn, as he looks angrily at Armog'El. Armog'El grins again and stands upright, showing that he and the statue are the same height. Gryn's statue takes a fighting stance, its fists raised. Armog'El takes a similar stance, smiling evilly* I'm going to enjoy this...*the two run at each other and punch at the same time, making a cross-counter. Gryn's statue swipes with its other hand and grabs Armog'El by the throat, picking him up and slamming him into the ground*

Zorrin: *he leaps from rooftop to rooftop and finds Loria in the rubble. He picks her up and helps steady her on his shoulders as the two leap away* Loria! How badly are you hurt?! Leave this to Gryn and the other Royal Knights! Right now, we need to get you out of here!

Armog'El: *he moves his legs and wraps one around Gryn's statue, forcing the statue off him as he twists and then punches, railing the statue's head. Gryn grunts but then kicks Armog'El off him. He gets up and the statue roars. It and Armog'El continue to trade punches equally, until Armog'El's fist coats itself in crystal and punches Gryn's statue in the head. However, he misses Gryn and only takes out half the statue's face. The statue pushes past the fist and lays an uppercut right into Armog'El's stomach, launching the dragon into the air and flinging it back towards the gates. Gryn's statue staggers and then runs after Armog'El, who lands and skids. Armog'El then uses the vents on his back to launch himself at Gryn's statue. He makes his palm flat and coats his hand in crystal. He then roars and slices with his hand like a blade, severing the statue's head from its body. He then stops mid way and punches the head while it is still in the air. The head, and Gryn with it, are sent flying into the wall. He then turns and sees Zorrin and Loria jumping along the buildings towards the palace. He smiles and starts to run after them, crashing through buildings in an attempt to chase them*

Horvath: *he arrives at the scene where Hue had been knocked into the building. As he looks around, he hears a painful moan and sees Hue, his lower body trapped underneath the rubble. He walks over and kneels to check on Hue* Ser Hue...are you alright?

Hue: S...Ser Horvath...I'm sorry...we couldn't stop it...

Horvath: How many were killed?

Hue: Combining the number of guards and Zorrin Company members that attacked it...fifty two...

Horvath: *he reaches over to a nearby corpse and removes a strip of bloodstained cloth from its cloths. He then ties it with one hand around his leg and glares in the distance at Armog'El's massive form* Ser Hue...you and your men performed your jobs beautifully. I would rather have served beside the fifty two of you than any army of thousands. Your courage...is more than commendable. Can you walk if I get you out of there?

Hue: I...I can't feel my legs at all...

Horvath: ....I see...Then entrust the will of yourself and your comrades to me.

Hue: Ser...Horvath?

Horvath: This time...I'm going on the attack. *he starts walking towards Armog'El's direction*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 7/2/2014, 12:31 pm

Loria: *she is blue in the lips and pale skinned as she coughs violently, blood coming out. She's hurt badly but still breathing. She doesn't speak as Zorrin picks her up and carries her back to the palace*

Terran: *he sees the dragon approaching and grins at Karn and Frost* How about we show this dragon who he's messing with?

Frost: *he chuckles* And I think hell just froze over. *he mocks, sending the trio into a fit of laughter*

Karn: *he ignites his sword and stands at the ready as the others draw their own weapons* Let's do this. Defend the castle to the last!

Frost/Terran: Yes sir! *they shout in unison*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/2/2014, 12:43 pm

Armog'El: *as he runs towards the palace, he suddenly stops and stares at it* Three...three high aura levels...*he brings his head back and roars* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

*out from the sky falls three large shapes. One looks like a giant turtle with eight scythe-like legs, a bladed head, and four green eyes lining its head. The turtle creature falls at the west point of the castle. Another is a giant gorilla-like reptile with smooth, iron-colored skin and molten eyes. Lava pours out from its mouth as it sighs after landing on the east side of the palace. The final shape is a large humanoid reptile with a snake-like lower half, a feminine upper half, six arms, and six eyes that line her head. Her head is covered by a silk like veil and around her float four orbs of light. She lands gracefully on the northern side of the palace. All these creatures are roughly the same size as Armog'El.*

Guard: *one of the palace guards sees all three of them and screams* THREE MORE DRAGONS!

Turtle Dragon: FOOLISH MORTALS! I AM KOG'KHYN, DRAGON OF DISMEMBERMENT! COME AND TASTE MY BLADES!

Iron Dragon: I AM BABA'ROG, DRAGON OF FURY! MY BURNING WRATH SHALL TURN YOU ALL TO ASH!

Female Dragon: I am Sigmal'Sin, Dragon of Treachery...shall my lights send you to the eternal sleep?

Armog'El: MY SIBLINGS, DESTROY ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY! *with that, all three dragons begin destroying the city and killing anyone who tries to stop them. Armog'El himself continues after Loria and Zorrin, knowing full well that if those three would try to stop him, his siblings would destroy the palace before he would die.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next