NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Myrr Saga: Traverse Null - Page 15 Empty Re: Myrr Saga: Traverse Null

Post by Zazul 10/8/2014, 9:53 pm

*as the darkness dissipates around her, she suddenly feels eyes on her. Standing near her and Hue is Yorg, his form slightly on the defensive as if he didn't know how Cameron would react to him*

Yorg: Oh no...so this is why I felt them here...You poor, poor child...do you have any idea what you've just done?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/8/2014, 9:59 pm

Cameron: *she looks on at the newcomer, her eyes wide with fear and anxiety. Who was he and when did he get here?* U-um....I dunno....I....I just wanted to help protect everyone.... *she starts sniffling, a bit scared of the new person. He was a stranger after all!*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/8/2014, 10:28 pm

Yorg: You just sold your blood over to Null! You've become a Null Contractor! *he starts to step forward*

Hue: Don't....

Yorg: *he looks over at Hue, surprised* You're still alive?!

Hue: Don't....you dare...lay a hand on Cameron!

Yorg: ....Calm yourself, Knight...I mean the child no harm. I am simply aghast that one as young as her would willingly sign herself as a denizen of Groff Dark's realm...

Hue: *he looks over at Cameron, his eyes softer* Cameron...did you really take on that power...just for us?...you know that is the same power...the same power that killed your village...

Yorg: ....yes and no.

Hue: What?

Yorg: Her village was destroyed by Monsters as well as feral Knights, correct?

Hue: How do you know that?!

Yorg: Her power is not the same. Those that attacked her village were once men who tried to traverse Null without first understanding it. The powers of Groff Dark are far more difficult to fathom that what a mere mortal can comprehend. No...the power she acquired was given to her by the Lords of Null.

Hue: The...what?...

Yorg: The Lords of Null are a group of beings who have delved so deep into Null that they are forever changed. Only those allowed by Null itself to venture forth can become a Lord of Null. Currently, there are four of them. This child, in a sense, is like a larval stage of a Null Lord. All Null Contractors can become Lords of Null, but only if Null allows it. In other words, young Cameron here has awoken a deep and terrible power...but it will not consume her unless she wills it to consume her. *he steps forward and draws his sword hilt* Hold still, Knight...I'm going to cut you out of there. If you move at all, I may cut you by mistake.

Argyle: *as he sits there, holding Loria's hand while she rests, Argyle hears a commotion going on at the palace gates. The guards were struggling to hold back a familiar and particularly shabby-looking man* Kurt?!

Kurt: *he is trying to push past the guards, all of which are pointing their spears at him* OUT OF THE WAY, YOU FOOLS! I HAVE TO FIND ARGYLE CREWN AND LORIA CRARONTE!

Guard: Those tattoos on his arm...He's been touched by Null! Arrest this vagabond!

Argyle: Lower your weapons! *he runs forward and meets up with Kurt* Lower your weapons, he's an ally!

Guard: Argyle, he's cursed by the dark realm! He must be arrested!

Argyle: Arrest him and you arrest the third hero that helped kill Badur'El! And then you'll have the King's Blade to deal with!

Guard: ....*he and his men lower their weapons*

Argyle: Kurt, what are you doing here?!

Kurt: I was coming with a friend to warn you of the dragon attack, but they got ahead of us. Argyle, we're also here because we feel Null calling. Someone in this city just became a Null Contractor like myself and my companion, a man named Yorg. I can feel Null gathering in the eastern area of the city...

Argyle: Loria and I live on the east end! Cameron! *he grabs Kurt by the shoulders* We need to go find Cameron, now! She's just a child!

Kurt: Who?

Argyle: She's my and Loria's....I mean Loria's foster daughter! She's spell blooded, but she's still just learning! We hid her in a closet at Loria's to keep her safe during the battle!

Kurt: We had better hurry! I feel Yorg has found the Contractor! *he and Argyle both dash off towards the ruins of Loria's house*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/8/2014, 10:40 pm

Cameron:  *she sniffles and watches the exchange between the two of them as the newcomer cuts Ser Hue free from his trapped state.  She is quiet the entire time, unsure of what she had just done nor of what was going on at that present time*

--------------------

Loria: *hearing the commotion, she gives a small moan and her eyes slowly open. Her vision is a bit hazy at first but it eventually becomes clear enough for her to see what's going on. Slowly she sits up and listens to what Kurt was saying up until he mentions the Null gathering in the western district of the military barracks. Her eyes widen as Argyle mentions her worst fears and she swings her legs over to the side of the bed to get up, wincing as her feet hit the ground* Argyle, help me will you? I'm not just going to lay here if Cameron's possibly in big trouble. *she mentions to him*

Ember: *she sighs as she feels the healer's magic beginning to work and soon she too hears the commotion. She huffs and goes back to laying back onto Forcestus after hearing Loria's words* If what that contractor boy is telling you is the truth then it might already be too late. I can only tell you to remember that darkness in someone's heart is always normal. It's what makes you all human. *she reminds not just Loria and Argyle, but everyone else in the room as well. Her tone sounds flat and almost cold*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/8/2014, 11:29 pm

Forcestus: *he sighs and his smile fades. He then brings his hand up and starts to pet Ember's head, rubbing her fox ear as if to sooth her*

Argyle: *he walks over and helps Loria onto his shoulder as the group runs off towards Yorg's direction* Kurt, is this Yorg guy trustworthy?

Kurt: Out of all the other Null Contractors, Yorg is one of the older ones, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. He wouldn't hurt anyone.

Yorg: *the pieces of sword stuck to Yorg's armor fly off and form together, forming a crescent-bladed hook sword. He brings the sword up and slices, spinning the hilt in his hands as he does so the sword swings around his body in circles. When he finishes, the rubble all blasts back and cuts away, leaving only Hue's broken form. Yorg then walks over and picks up Hue* I'll help get you to safety...*he looks over to Cameron* Come, child. Lets go. We're going to get your friend here some help. *right as he turns to walk out of the ruin, he runs right into Kurt, Argyle, and Loria* Oh? Do you know them, girl?

Argyle: Cameron! HUE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/8/2014, 11:41 pm

Ember: *her tails wag lazily as she leans in to the attention she was being given* That feels nice.... *she says to him softly, not really smiling but actually starting to become tired. She hadn't been quite so exhausted in a long time*

------------------

Cameron: *she cries excitedly and runs up to Loria and Argyle, going to hug Loria tightly* Momma Loria! You're safe! *she exclaims in relief, shedding a couple of tears in the process*

Loria: *she smiles at the little girl and slowly bends down to her level to hug her back lovingly* I was so worried about you. Are you okay Cameron? *she asks her*

Cameron: *she nods, sniffling a little bit* Uh huh. But Uncle Hue is hurt really bad! *she tells her*

Loria: *her face grows dark as she remembers what had happened to him back while she was fighting Armog 'El* I know....is he alive? *she asks her, looking up at the strange man who was helping to carry Ser Hue out of the rubble of what was once her home*

Cameron: *she sniffles a little bit more before responding* Of course he is! Some black fairies came to me and gave me the strength to help him! *she informs her*

Loria: *A fearful look goes across her face immediately as she hears what the little girl had said* B-black....fairies? *she asks out of shock, looking up to Argyle worriedly. Seems they really were too late*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/8/2014, 11:55 pm

Argyle: *his face darkens when Loria looks to him* Kurt...does this mean...

Kurt: Yes...It would seem the Null Contractor Yorg and I were sensing was Loria's daughter, Cameron, all along...

Hue: No...Argyle, Loria...Cameron isn't evil...she did it to save me...

Argyle: *he looks over at Yorg* I take it you are Yorg?

Yorg: Yes. I am Yorg, of the Eastern Lands. And yes, I am a Null Contractor.

Argyle: What happens to Cameron now?

Yorg: That is up to you. I was under the impression that she was Loria and your daughter.

Argyle: ....I mean is there a risk she could become like those things that destroyed her village?...

Yorg: No. She gave herself to Null willingly. Those ones were taken by it. Cameron has the potential to become very powerful...She could also become very evil, if mislead.

Argyle: ....*he steps forward and puts a hand on Cameron's shoulder* Cameron...I know that I haven't been as much of a parent to you as Loria...*he kneels down so he can look her in the eye* But...I do know you. And I know you aren't evil. This burden you took on...Hue says you made this decision to protect him.

Yorg: She also wanted to protect you and Loria...

Argyle: Then that's even more proof...*he smiles at her* You're good, Cameron. And so very, very brave. *he looks over at Kurt* What can we do for her?

Kurt: To be honest, there is nothing you and Loria can do for her when it comes to controlling her powers. However...If someone were to train Cameron, and teach her how to harness her new abilities, she could become a very powerful knight, capable of fulfilling the desire that caused her to make her contract.

Yorg: ....I was the first Contractor to find her. Kurt trusts you, Ser Loria and Argyle, and so will I. Allow me to teach Cameron what I know about Null.

Kurt: I will help too, of course.

Argyle: But you both are not Knights, nor are you technically citizens of Myrr since you turned to Null...

Kurt: There is a way. *he turns to Loria and kneels* Ser Loria, King's Blade and Royal Knight of Myrr...please allow myself and Yorg to join your Knight's Company!

Yorg: KURT!

Kurt: If we join her company, we can train Cameron and still use our power, but we can fight the Dragons in the open! Remember, the Null Contractors may work under Null's rule, but we are all independent! Let's make a difference, Yorg!

Yorg: Grrr...you young folk will be the death of me...*he kneels next to Kurt* ...I agree. Please, allow us to join your Company so we might prove ourselves worthy...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/9/2014, 12:04 am

Loria: *she blinks as she watches Kurt and Yorg kneel to her, looking on in utter confusion and surprise. This was one thing she most certainly didn't expect upon waking up from getting beat in battle like that!* I-I um.... *she lets her shoulders relax and she smiles at the two of them. Kurt had a good point. Null Contractor or not, if their intentions were good then it didn't matter where they had acquired their powers. She takes a deep breath and nods* Oh very well. You have both shown that you have good hearts, regardless of where your magic has come from. I will happily take you both into my company. *she turns to Argyle* I suppose that means I'll be needing to tell His Majesty that I'll be needing my own keep built for them huh? *she says to him with a laugh*

Cameron: *she turns to Yorg with a large amount of confidence in her eyes* I'll do my best mister! I want to become very strong so that I can protect Momma Loria and Papa Argyle! *she tells him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2014, 12:22 am

Yorg: You had better be ready, girl...my training isn't for the faint of heart!

~Three weeks later~

*Construction and repairs to Silvenheim were completed quickly due to the assistance of the Spell Blooded members of the Mason's Guild. Now, Silvenheim stands larger and stronger than ever before! And, like with all keeps owned by the Royal Knights, a new section of the city was made to house Loria Company's new Keep. A large, sandstone castle with a drawbridge, mote, portcullis for escapes, turrets for keeping watch, full barracks, a great hall, and a full training yard and court yard was erected to serve as the headquarters for Loria and her new Knight Company. Already, eager apprentices had lined up and were learning from Ser Hue, who transferred from Zorrin Company to Loria Company. Though now bound to a wheelchair, he was still an effective teacher. Kurt and Yorg had a small Alter of Null built deep inside the basement of the castle, so that they and Cameron could still keep in tune with the Dark Realm's power. However, such an area was obviously restricted. As the days went on, Garlith stood on the balcony of his quarters, where he had a perfect view of Loria's keep. Standing next to him is Ser Leroy and a bandaged up Ser Gryn*

Gryn: Amazing, isn't it? Ser Loria has become a truly talented Knight.

Leroy: Still, I'm surprised, Your Majesty. You let not just one, but three Null Contractors join Loria's company. All who know of Null know that you have more cause than most to hate the Dark Realm...

Garlith: I have done enough research to know the difference between Groff Dark's monstrous pets and the people who seek the powers of Null. Kurt, Yorg, and Cameron pose no threat to the realm, so I see no reason why Loria cannot have them in her company. What are their official positions, again?

Gryn: Ser Loria was able to convince Ser Zorrin to have Yorg knighted, so that he might take on Cameron as his official apprentice. As for Kurt, he has taken on the role of Company Quartermaster. Seems as though both are doing their jobs well.

Garlith: Excellent! Now, I believe Ser Horvath wanted to call Loria and Argyle before me to discuss something? Ser Leroy, would you mind sending Emil and Terran to fetch our young friends?

Leroy: *he bows* Yes, Your Highness. *he walks off to fetch Terran and Emil*

Emil: *he and Terran are in a local pub with Shagga, Forcestus, and Dolph, watching Dolph and Forcestus engage each other in a drinking match. So far, both men had drunk at least five barrels of ale. And neither looked ready to quit, even though Dolph was starting to sway and his cheeks were growing rosy* Oh this does not bode to end well...

Shagga: Oh, hush up! This is just getting good!

Dolph: *he speaks with a slight slur in his speech* Heeeeeey, Forshesus! Whatsamatter?! Can't ye hold thine liquor?

Forcestus: *he drinks another tankard dry and then blinks at Dolph, appearing completely unaffected*

Dolph: Ya see, Shagga?! Stout fella can't hold his a-....*he falls onto the table, face first*

Forcestus: *he blinks at Dolph, and then looks at his hands as if the alcohol was finally starting to affect him slightly*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/9/2014, 12:34 am

Ember: *she sighs as her tails twitch in frustration* Great....no kisses for you tonight ale breath. *she says flatly, going to drink her own ale*

Terran: *he rolls his eyes* Well that figures. *he turns his gaze to Ember, smirking at her* What's the matter Ember? Afraid of a little alcohol? *he teases her*

Ember: *she frowns at him as her ears begin to twitch in irritation* Ridiculous! I just don't like the smell of it on someone's breath thank you! I can drink just as much as any human here. *she retorts, emptying her glass of ale as if to show her proof*

Terran: *he merely chuckles and empties his own glass*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/9/2014, 12:56 am

Forcestus: *he simply sighs*

Shagga: I know the feeling, big guy...*he pats Forcestus on the shoulder* Women, you can't live with them, but you can't live without them! Even if your woman is a fire-breathing demon-fox-harpy!

Forcestus: *he responds with a simple straight punch to Shagga's chest that flings him through four bar tables*

Shagga: ....sorry...ow...

Leroy: *he enters the pub right as Shagga hits the last table. He stops, looks down at Shagga, and shrugs* Please, don't get up on my account. *he walks over to Terran and Emil* Terran! Emil! Good day to you, boys!

Emil: Ser Leroy! Will you be joining us today?

Leroy: Not today, I'm afraid. I was sent here to collect you and Terran. We need to go get Loria and Argyle. Ser Horvath wishes to have a word with them. Its the King's command.

Emil: *he stands up from his seat* Well, we are always honored to do His Majesty's bidding. Right, Terran? *he nudges Terran's seat with his foot*

~Loria Company~

Argyle: *he finally was able to remove all of his bandages today. He is standing shirtless in the private courtyard reserved only for Loria and those she deems worthy to enter it. He draws his Dragon Fang and holds it in front of him. He then takes a deep breath and steps, swinging with all his might as he swings the Dragon fang up like he was taking a golf shot and fires off a small blast of blue aura. He then stops and heaves the fang onto his shoulder to rest* Alright, back to 100%!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/9/2014, 1:06 am

Terran: *he sighs and gets up* Yeah....always thrilled to do some work. *he replies sarcastically, going to leave the bar. He turns back just before leaving* Shall we get this over with? *he asks them*

Ember: *she chuckles coldly as she watches Shagga fly across the bar* That's what you get for making fun of me in front of him. Moron.... *she sighs and gets up, putting her hands on her hips and frowning at Forcestus* C'mon you big lug, let's get you home and to bed. I'd rather you weren't even slightly disoriented from this little contest. *she tells him*

----------------

Loria: *she smiles as she watches Argyle swing his Dragon Fang, staring at his chest* I'd say so. Looking good Argyle. *she comments, coming in from an entrance nearby. She's not wearing her armor, rather, she's wearing a pale dress. She has a simple daisy in her hair and she looks to be in a good mood*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 10/20/2014, 10:04 am

Forcestus: *he looks at Dolph, then Shagga, Leroy, Terran, and Emil. He then shrugs and stands up, following Ember out the door*

Emil: Oh come on, Terran. We're Knights. Its our job. *he continues speaking as he and Terran walk out the door*

Dolph: *as he sits at the table, Leroy and Shagga next to him, he simply shrugs*

Leroy: Now then....Innkeep! Another round for me and these two!

Shagga: HAHA! That's the Leroy I know!

Argyle: *he smiles and spins the fang in his hand, stabbing the large blunt end into the ground* You seem to have recovered as well, Loria. I'm glad you're alright.

~Loria Company training yard~

Yorg: *he is standing in front of Cameron, spinning the hilt he uses in his hand* Now then, Cameron, lets see what you can do. Show me your normal Sorcery, then we'll try to work on your Dark Sorcery.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 10/31/2014, 5:40 pm

Terran: *he nods slowly, frowning a little bit* Yeah but you know how this'll turn out. More fighting.... *he shakes his head* At least I get to come back to this all the time. That's at least somewhat peaceful of an afterthought.

-----------------------

Loria: *she smiles and walks over to him* You too. I'm glad that you're safe. *she responds*

-----------------------

Cameron: *she nods anxiously before clenching her fist and focusing a small electrical charge into her palm. Then she rushes forward and swipes at him with her hand, trying to shock him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2014, 8:57 pm

Emil: Agreed. Believe it or not, I enjoy the various hijinks you manage to get us into. *they finally arrive to Loria's keep. As they stand outside the doors, a Drow in his late teens looks out at them from on top of the gates. He is Ser Grigori Umberloch, one of the many young Knights that transferred to Loria's Company after it formed. He was freshly knighted and was in charge of the guard in the keep. He was short for a Drow, only about 5'5. He had wispy white hair that stayed up in a stylish mess. He wore a set of iron armor trimmed in bronze and wore two Dragon Iron shortswords on his hips. His skin was a dark burgundy with piercing brown eyes. He grinned down at Emil slyly*

Umberloch: Who goes there?!

Emil: Ser Emil and Ser Terran, of Leroy Company! His Majesty the King has sent us to collect Ser Loria and her squire Argyle so they might have an audience with Ser Horvath!

Umberloch: Alright! Open the gates! *the gates begin to grind open as the drawbridge extends. Umberloch then whistles to a page, who runs over quickly* Go tell the commander she has visitors.

Page: *the boy was only around ten or so, one of the orphans in custody of the crown. The boy nods eagerly and runs off to Loria's quarters. When he arrives outside the private courtyard door, he knocks loudly with the knocker* Ser Loria! Ser Umberloch has a message!

Yorg: *her palm strikes him dead in the calf and he feels his leg start to lock up. He leaps back a bit* I see....electrical current is your ability? Rather effective for subduing foes...or maybe...*he channels his own sorcery into the shards of iron on his armor, making them form his curved blade* My sorcery allows me to control magnetism. Magnetism can also be induced into metal, creating an effect similar to mine. I can teach you to fight with a Broken Sword, if you wish.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/9/2014, 9:10 pm

Loria: *she turns around and nods to the young page* Yes? What does he need? *she asks him attentively*

---------

Cameron: *she looks rather confused at first, not quite understanding the concept of fighting with a broken sword. Slowly, she nods to Yorg's proposal* I suppose that would be okay....how would I fight with a broken weapon though? Shouldn't it be fixed if it's broken? *she asks curiously, tilting her head in a rather cute way*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2014, 10:31 pm

Page: He said you have visitors! Ser Terran and Ser Emil of Leroy Company! They have been sent to collect you and Master Argyle to meet with Ser Horvath at the palace!

Argyle: Sounds like Ser Horvath must really need to see us...

Yorg: That which is broken isn't always in need of fixing, young one. With this blade, you will wield a sword technique passed down in the Eastern Deserts for generations among Spell Bloods that wield Sorceries that control magnetism. Your electrical currents can magnetize the metal and allow you to control metal with your mind. I'll set to have the smithy make a sword that fits your particular...talents. Now, show me just what gifts the Dark has given you...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/9/2014, 10:39 pm

Loria: *she nods and smiles at the page boy* Thank you for delivering that message. We will join them shortly. *she tells him before turning to Argyle* I suppose we should go see what Ser Horvath wants hm? *she says, offering him her hand to hold with a gentle smile*

-----------

Cameron: *she nods slowly, not entirely sure of the extents of the gifts that the Dark had given her. She did know one trick though. Concentrating her energy into her newfound talents from the Dark, she starts running towards Yorg before her eyes seem to glow with a dark color briefly. All of a sudden where once there were only one of her, now there were three! All three of them charged at Yorg in perfect sync as she leaped into the air, the clones disappearing before she charged a small bundle of electricity into her palm. With a yell from midair she falls down from the air and attempts to touch Yorg with her electrically charged palm*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2014, 10:45 pm

Yorg: *he sidesteps and Cameron tumbles past him. He then chuckles, smiling* Good, good! A rather dubious ability! You have good talent, Cameron! *he steps forward and offers her his hand up* I plan to mold that talent into a true warrior!

Argyle: *he smiles, puts his plain white shirt and brown vest on, and takes Loria's hand as the two leave for the stables. They would need their horses, as they didn't want to keep Ser Horvath waiting*

Emil: Alright, we delivered the message. Hey, Terran? Loria and Argyle will get to the palace on their own, right?...How about you take me to the south end to check out that pub you were talking about? The one that Drow woman you were talking to owns? You said the women there were rather fine...*he looks away, embarrassed to be asking Terran to drink and wench with him for a change instead of the other way around*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/9/2014, 10:55 pm

Cameron: *she smiles and takes Yorg's hand up before brushing herself off and looking back up at him, happiness in her eyes* I can't wait until I see more of this magic of mine! The black fairies seemed nice too! I don't see why they're so evil to everyone....they want to help. Right? *she asks, tilting her head cutely*

------

Loria: *she smiles as Argyle takes her hand and mounts her horse once they enter the stables, unhitching it and looking back at Argyle* Shall we go? *she asks him*

------

Terran: *he blinks at Emil for a moment, rather surprised that he'd ask him to take him drinking and wenching. Nevertheless, he smirks and nods* Indeed I did! I'd be happy to take you there Emil. *he nudges him in the ribs with his elbow* And don't look so embarrassed! Nothing wrong with wanting to go out on the town with me. We're partners after all!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2014, 11:05 pm

Yorg: *he goes silent for a moment* The Lords of Null....work in strange ways. Usually, they have no common goal. All they desire is to fulfill their own wants. They create Null Contractors like us in hopes that we will do something to better them or amuse them. But you do not belong to them, Cameron. You are you. You make your own path.

Argyle: We shall. *the two ride off towards the palace. After riding for around twenty minutes, they arrive. They dismount their horses and two stable lads rush out and take them. Loria and Argyle walk into the throne room, hand in hand, and arrive before King Garlith and Horvath. The King was sitting on his throne, relaxed and lounged. He smiles warmly and inclines his head in greeting to Loria and Argyle. Horvath is standing next to the throne, his helm tucked under his arm. He nods to them as well, a small grin on his face* You wished to see us, Ser Horvath?

Horvath: Argyle, Ser Loria. Good to see you both have made full recoveries. You two fought well in the battle. However, you both were in over your heads. This is not me chastising you, but merely admitting a truth. If you two are going to become stronger, you need to train. Ser Loria, you performed as well as any Royal Knight on their own with no backup would. For that, I see no fault save for that which you see in yourself. Argyle, however...you took on a Dragon Apostle. They are as strong if not stronger than Royal Knights. You are lucky that it was only Schmidt. I knew him, and he was never the brightest candle in the chandelier. Too much of a fanatic. But I digress, you need to get stronger if you are to be of use to this kingdom. Which is why I have a proposition for Ser Loria, since you are only a squire, Argyle. Ser Loria, I ask that you allow me to take on Argyle as my apprentice.

Argyle: W-WHAT?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/9/2014, 11:14 pm

Cameron: *she nods in understanding* I don't know why I would ever change. I like being me. *she admits to him, giving him a warm smile*

-----

Loria: *she looks stunned for a while at first, unable to really comprehend what decision that she was just given. Her first thoughts were to give Ser Horvath permission to take Argyle from her as his apprentice. But the more she thought about it, the more concerned she grew. It took her a while before she finally nodded* You are depriving me of a good Squire Ser Horvath. I'll be expecting that you make a good Royal Knight out of him. *she gives him a slight smile, her eyes not shining with the happiness that she'd been feeling earlier* I give you permission to take Argyle on as your apprentice Ser Horvath. *she answers him, her grip on Argyle's hand loosening to show that she was letting him go over to Ser Horvath*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2014, 11:37 pm

Argyle: But, Loria...I...*he holds her hand* I don't want to leave you...we just moved into the keep, and your company...I'm your squire...

Horvath: Argyle, you are strong. You're a good Squire, but you would make a terrific Knight. Let me train you, teach you everything I know. I will make you a Knight, Argyle.

Argyle: ...how long will my apprenticeship last?

Horvath: ....One year. While most apprenticeships last far longer, I will only need one year with you.

Argyle: Is my potential that bad?...

Horvath: The opposite, actually. I believe you will learn all you can from me in one year's time. During that time, you will travel with me all over this world.

Argyle: But what about the Kingdom, and Loira, and the Dragons?

Horvath: I believe the kingdom should last long enough. And Ser Loria can take care of herself, lad. Its time you became strong enough to stand next to her instead of under her.

Argyle: *he looks at Loria, a bit of concern on his face* May I have a few moments before we leave? So I might say my goodbyes?

Horvath: Of course. Take as long as you and Ser Loria need.

Garlith: *he stands up and taps Ser Horvath on the shoulder* I think young Crewn and Loria will want the room alone...shall we, Ser Horvath? We have a new Summerwine from the Southwestern Islands that is truly too good for even a king!

Horvath: I'll be the judge of that, Your Grace. You know I am picky about my drink...*he and Garlith walk out of the throne room, leaving Loria and Argyle alone*

Argyle: ...Loria, I want to get stronger, but at the same time I don't want to be apart from you...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 11/9/2014, 11:45 pm

Loria:  *her face darkens as Argyle voices his concerns, her pride being the only thing holding back her own tears*  Argyle....I don't want to be apart from you either.  *she looks up and into Argyle's eyes, her own sadness of the situation visible in her eyes*  But I can't keep you as my squire forever.  I would be sacrificing your future by doing so.  It isn't easy to just let you leave like this.  I....I want you to stay.  But I'll be holding you back if you do.  *she smiles gently at him as she puts her hand on his cheek*  You have so much potential.  And Ser Horvath would be the perfect teacher for you!  You could become so strong!  Strong enough to keep me safe like you really want to.  *she stops for a moment before standing up to onto her toes and kissing Argyle's cheek, going to whisper something into his ear*  I won't be going anywhere.  I'll wait for you for as long as I have to.  *she reassures him*
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 11/9/2014, 11:55 pm

Argyle: *he holds back his tears and nods, pulling Loria into a final kiss* I will return to you. One day, I will return. I promise.

Horvath: *he is leaning in the doorway and smiles. He then walks past Argyle and Loria* Come, Argyle. We have much to do.

Argyle: All I have is my Dragon Fang and my cloths. I need to get my armor.

Horvath: Leave it. The Fang and what you have is all you need. I travel light and move fast. My training will not be easy, either. You'll feel pain, my boy. But every hurt is a lesson. And every lesson makes you stronger. First thing is first, we're going to see Mystic Forger Gale.

Argyle: Why would we need to see Gale?

Horvath: You need to have that Fang remade to fit you. Odin the Crusher wielded the Dragon Fang Club. You are Argyle, not Odin. Gale will help you make that Fang into the weapon best suited for you. Now, say your goodbyes and lets get moving, Argyle. There are things moving that we need to be ready for...This battle was only the beginning, I wager.

Argyle: *he looks into Loria's eyes one last time* Goodbye, Loria...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next