NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty

Dark Cosmos Origins

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Cosmos Origins - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Cosmos Origins

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2012, 5:53 pm

Luna: So... Where to go? I've never been here, so I have absolutely no clue where to go... What about you? Any Ideas?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2012, 6:11 pm

Alex: There should be a parts shop somewhere around here....see, the Captain wants us to build vehicles for this Intergalactic Race that he's gonna enter Dark Cosmos in. If we win, we get some major cash. And then, we'll have enough to soup up Bleak Nebula so we can invade Combine Space and really punch a hole in those guys! *he punches his Divine claw and smiles* Should be a real hoot! I'm working on building a chopper! My brother, back when he was around, used to get all the girls because he rode a chopper! He looked really cool doing it too! How about you, Luna?

Spirit: *he enters the large obsidian castle. Sitting at a large black throne is a Necral with a human skeleton tattooed on his entire body. In his hand is a large bone scythe. The necral, though regal in appearance, also looked somewhat tired. He had multiple bandages on and also had a few scars that look like bullet holes in his body.* Grom Reaver....

Reaver: Spirit. Good to see you again.

Spirit: What happened to you? You look like you got in a fight with a shotgun and the shotgun won.

Reaver:.....I had a run-in with a certain Gaian wench, if you must know.

Spirit: HA! A Gaian did this to you?! What happened to you thinking you were so superior to them?!

Reaver: *he stamps his scythe on the ground* WE ARE SUPERIOR TO THEM! I simply underestimated her....

Spirit: Anyway, why did you want to see me?

Reaver: Why are you on Rapture?

Spirit: My crew and I are re-stocking on water, fuel, and parts. Then, its off to Icecrown to deliver the spice we're transporting.

Reaver: Parts? Oh...don't tell me you plan on entering the Titanus 9000?! Your team will get crushed!

Spirit: I don't think so. I got a trump card this year. And I bet she could beat any racer they put her up against.

Reaver: Oh really? Well then, I can't wait to see you take on my team in the race!

Spirit: You a gambling man, Reaver?

Reaver: ....what if I am?

Spirit: How about an exhibition race? My girl against any of your racers. If she wins, we get a shipment of your Necral Blades in exchange for the shipment of Death Dealer cards we got from Amazon a few trips back. If you win, you get all the winnings from any bets made on my girl during the exhibition race. Either way, you win.

Reaver: Hmmm...Death Dealer cards?

Spirit: Cards that have the DNA of powerful Amazon heroes. I heard the forces of Rapture needed bolstering. With those, you could empower your Revarious and make them more durable.

Reaver: .......*he stands up and walks down to Spirit* And what would you do with the blades?

Spirit: Trade them on Icecrown. I hear the Ash Legion that Delques has been brewing up needs new stealth blades.

Reaver: Hmmmm....*he ponders for a few minutes*.....Deal. *he and Spirit hi-five.* I hope your pockets are lined tightly, Dessudari. For I will be relentless in my collectings.

Spirit: And I hope those blades are well toned. For I will be relentless in mine.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2012, 7:15 pm

Luna: It's a 1,000 horsepower, all terrain vehicle with a rocket-launching turret mounted on the back. Holds 3 people. I want to plate the outside of it with a lightweight version of adamantium, but I didn't find any on the ship. Maybe there is some here... *she yawns loudly and rubs her eyes, signaling no sleep*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2012, 7:39 pm

Alex: Luna...were you up all night tinkering on that thing? Sheesh, no wonder the captain also gave you Mechanic detail. *he looks over and sees a shop that says on the sign on top "Tombstone Parts"* There it is! Rodrick Tombstone is actually a pretty good guy, for a Necral. He's been helping Dark Cosmos since Spirit founded it! *he grabs Luna's hand and pulls her* C'mon! You'll love it! *inside the shop are many different high-end parts. From fuel-injectors, to auto-turret controls, to armor plating, to engines and mufflers. Standing at the desk is a tall, muscular Necral with pointed ears and red eyes. On his black skin is what looks like Icecrownian tattoos.* That's him. Rodrick used to be Icecrownian before the Necrals got a hold of his corpse and revived him. Now, he's one of the best mechanics on Rapture.

Rodrick: *he looks over and sees Alex. His voice is kind, yet at the same time cool as a misty morning.* Why Alex! Its good to see ya, son! Dark Cosmos in town, eh?

Alex: Yep! The captain sent me and Luna here to get parts!

Rodrick: *he looks over at Luna and smiles* A pleasure to meet you. Any member of Dark Cosmos is a friend of mine! So, what do you do on the Bleak Nebula? Spirit finally replace Sweet? Seriously, before the goat found out my daughter was a half-necral, he was making moves on her. It annoyed me greatly.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2012, 8:03 pm

Luna: *she is immediately engrossed with engine parts and different types for plating.* hmmm... This would give it a nice torque boost, but if it lowers horsepower.... *she looks up* Nah. Sweet's still there. I'm cabin girl/Mechanic. :3
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2012, 9:29 pm

Rodrick: So, Spirit finally took my advice and got himself a mechanic! Good! I can tell you got a fine eye for parts, girl! *he gets out from behind his stand and walks around. He then stands next to Luna, looking at the parts she's looking at* If you're going for firepower, try this. Not only is it military-grade, but it also increases torque during the cooldown as well as the kick from firing it giving your speed an excellent boost. However, you need an engine with at least 1,500 horsepower to carry that type of turret. I can sell you one, real cheap to since you're a member of Dark Cosmos.

Alex: Hey, Rodrick, do you have anything that I could use for a chopper?

Rodrick: Still think a motorcycle is better for racing then a car, Alex? Hahaha! Its not like you need a turret or anything! Alright, I have some new shocks and tires for an all-terrain chopper. I also got in a new shipment of axle grease that is just the right density. Should I put it all on Spirit's tab?

Alex: Yep!

Rodrick: Haha...That guy...at least he pays his tab on time. Alright then, kids! Grab what you need!

*the doors to the shop open up. Standing there is a Necral with long, white hair. His white tattoos on his black skin look like mummy bandages. He has an insane look on his face. He looks over at Rodrick, his tongue hanging out*

???: Hey there, pops! I came by to gets some parts for my race today as well as pick up that cute daughter of yours!

Rodrick: Take your parts but leave my daughter alone, Torque. I know EXACTLY what Reaver's lapdogs do to the women the pick up.

Torque: Now now! That's too cruel, Pops! *he looks over at Luna and Alex* Hehehe...Hey. Isn't it past you kids' bed time?! *he smiles wide and lets his tongue hang out* You know, tonight's gonna get real loud! You might as well sleep while you can! I'm racing Dark Cosmos' supposed "Trump Card" tonight! I hear its even a girl! HA! And I thought that Spirit guy didn't have a sense of humor!

Alex: Luna...*he flexes his claw, as if he was waiting for this guy to pounce* I got a bad feeling...

Torque: Oooooo. Tough little skunk, ain't ya?! HAHAHAHA!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2012, 9:37 pm

Luna: *she narrows her eyes and smirks, speaking loud enough so Torque can hear.* Don't worry, Alex. When the race comes, I'll be sure to leave him in the dust. *she steps forward, looking up at the Necral and places a finger on his chest.* Hope you don't mind losing to a girl, hun. *with that, she continues to gather what she needs to finish her vehicle.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2012, 9:46 pm

Torque: *his tongue flicks up and goes back into his mouth* So, I'm racing you, eh?....

Alex: *his eyes widen as Torque grabs Alex by the collar of his cloak and Luna by the back of the shirt* Don't get too cocky, you punks! Do you have any idea who I am?! I'm BONECRUSHER TORQUE! I'm Lord Reaver's Top Wheel, his best racer! *he throws Luna and Alex into a display of tires* Pops, give me what I sent the list for so I can get out of here. Looking at these Dark Cosmos punks makes me wanna puke.

Rodrick: *he brings Torque a brown bag full of parts* There. Now get out.

Torque: Thank you for the business, Pops. And tell your daughter to be good for me now. HAHAHAHAHA! *he turns around and walks out of the store.*

Rodrick: *he walks over and helps Luna out.* Are you alright, Luna?

*a female hand reaches down and pulls Alex out from the tires. Its a girl, about 18, with short blonde hair. She's wearing a mechanic's uniform and has black eyes, the sign of a person revived through Necromancy, or a Necral that never developed black skin and tattoos.*

???: Are you alright, Alex-kun?

Alex: *he looks up and smiles wide* Fiona-chan!

Fiona: *she looks over at Luna* I'm sorry about what happened...that Torque is a real pain in the ass...

Alex: That guy is Reaver's top racer?

Fiona: Yeah. And he's got it in his head that I'm interested in him. Moron! I hate dating other Necrals. I'm more into male Amazons and Icecrownian Vampires.

Alex: So...you're still into pretty boys?

Fiona: *she blushes and hits Alex over the head* S-shut up!~
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2012, 9:50 pm

Luna: *she rubs her head* Thanks... He is SO gonna get it! *she thinks for a moment* Is EMP allowed in these races?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/14/2012, 10:04 pm

Rodrick: EMP? I don't think anybody has ever tried EMP before. Mostly because the EMP wave would take out the user's vehicle as well. But, if someone could come up with a way to use EMP, they'd have a good chance of winning. Why? You got a plan? I'll help in any way I can.

Fiona: Me too!

Alex: Don't forget me, Luna!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/14/2012, 10:11 pm

Luna: Well, my vehicle has a turret mounted on the back which i plan to have it activated by a switch up front. If i can find a way to send an EMP beam out an an opponent, there could be a good chance to stall his racer.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/15/2012, 8:40 am

Fiona: Hmmm...lets see....EMP is usually generated via signal pulse, right?

Rodrick: Yes. Do you have an idea, Fiona?

Fiona: Yeah, dad. What if we put a dish on a signal generator? The pulse is then concentrated in the form of a signal beam that fires in only one direction.

Rodrick: Brilliant!

Alex: What do you think, Luna?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/15/2012, 9:55 am

Luna: sounds good to me! So its definately worth a shot! set me up.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/21/2012, 6:39 pm

*fiona and her father begin work on the ray. In about 2 hours, they were finished.*
Fiona: there ya go, Luna. The ray is complete! Just place it n as a turret and you could be Good to go!
Rodrick: Good luck, Luna!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/22/2012, 4:12 pm

Luna: *she carries the ray out using her psychic abilities.* Thank you so much! Lets go and get this thing set up on my vehicle. :3
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/24/2012, 10:02 am

Alex: *he and Luna arrive back at the ship. Alex helps Luna carry the ray into the mechanical bay* If you need help, I'll help you out in any way I can.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/24/2012, 1:19 pm

Luna: *she looks to Alex and Nods* Thank you. I appreciate your offer. I'll let you know if theres anyhting i need. *She sets to work, grumbling about being in a race without her even knowing, and finding out from her opponent*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 7/30/2012, 9:27 am

Alex: Don't worry, Luna! Torque may be a good racer, but I know you're better!

Spirit: That's right, Alex. *he is standing in the doorway, his arms crossed* I know you can beat him, Luna. Compared to you, Torque is all talk. His vehicle is rather dangerous though....but nothing you can't handle.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 7/30/2012, 5:58 pm

Luna: ...Right *She gets to work connecting the EMP ray to the turret. Several hours pass and she finally finishes* There! oddish!~ *she takes a step back and admires her handiwork*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/5/2012, 6:19 pm

Alex: great work, Luna!

Spirit: alright. Now we can get down to business. Take Alex with you and go to the city gate. Torque and Reaver should be waiting.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/5/2012, 6:47 pm

Luna: Yes sir! *she and Alex jump into he Rocket-hog and she speeds off* WHOOOOOO!! *the vehicle roars to a stop as they reach the city gates* Hello there~
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/7/2012, 11:08 am

Reaver: So this is the one Spirit spoke of? HA! Torque, crush her like the blue rat that she is!

Torque: *he licks his lips in anticipation.* Of course, Lord Reaver.

Reaver: *he looks at Luna, smugness in his eyes* I doubt I'll remember you. But, I hope you can gain enough bearing to become a decent challenge. *necromanic energy flows off him and he teleports away.*

Alex: Lord Grom Reaver.....*he shivers* That guy always gives me the creeps...

*A Revarious with a bald head in a referee's outfit steps forward. In his hand is a checkered flag*

Referee: The rules are simple. Out there is Ghoul Fang Gorge. It is a natural racetrack, with the ground being smoothed over and naturally bowl-shaped on the walls. It loops around and back out of the opening to the west, which leads back to the gates. All and all, the entire course is 50 miles. You are to race one lap around the gorge and back here to the gates. Anything goes, but only one person in each car at a time. Now, present your vehicles.

Torque: *he whistles sharply. Out from the gates roars a colossal truck with a spiked roller on arms in the front, at least 20 different engines, spiked wheels, and what looks like an old, decrepit cannon on the top. Torque walks over to it, jumps in, and begins flipping switches as well as pressing pedals. The monstrous truck roars with power and Torque laughs evilly* AHAHAHAHAHA! LETS SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS, HEDGEHOG! I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU FLAT AS A PRICKLY LITTLE PANCAKE!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/7/2012, 11:16 am

Luna: *she grings and pats the hood of the rocket-hog before climbing in. The engine comes to life with a monsterous roar* Don't worry, I have a few tricks up my sleeve~ *she thinks to herself- With all that on his truck, the EMP is bound to leave him down for a bit!- She looks down at alex and gives him a thumbs up. Unknown to her crewmates, she had also set this up to run off her "other" energy for an added boost* See you at the finish line, little bro!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 8/8/2012, 10:02 pm

Alex: Good luck, Luna!

Torque: *his engines rev and he pulls up to the starting gate*

Referee: *he takes up the flag and brings it to ready* Ready....set....GO! *he waves the flag*

Torque: *he rockets off, the spikes in his wheels providing more traction and pushing him forward faster*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 8/9/2012, 11:22 am

Luna: *he vehicle does a wheelie and rockest off as well. The deep grooves in her tires provide the perfect amount of traction. As she's driving she blasts, Linkin Park's "One Step Closer" from her radio*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down