NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Dark Cosmos Origins Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Dark Cosmos Origins Empty

Dark Cosmos Origins

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Cosmos Origins Empty Dark Cosmos Origins

Post by Zazul 5/17/2012, 7:45 am

The Mobius system. A place where magic, technology, and power runs rampant. This system is protected by Geneforce, a team of heroes sworn to truth and justice. Misfits, royalty, and former villains alike make up this team. But, what happened before them? Who kept the galaxy safe from the ever looming threat of the Combine before Geneforce formed? The answer to that was simple. They were called Dark Cosmos. Founded by Spirit, a Celestio-sapian, this team of mercenaries fought the Combine at every turn. First, came Alex Law. As a child, he was found by Spirit when his village on the frozen world of Iciaura was destroyed during a small, covert Combine raid. Then, came Joshua Sweet, who's navigational skills drew Spirit to recruit him. Then came Xavier Ramierez, who as a knight swore on his honor to protect the Galaxy. Finally came Luna. This is the story of her joining in Dark Cosmos. The story of the group that halted the Combine advance long enough for Geneforce to form. The story of the past. And the story of the fall of Dark Cosmos.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Dark Cosmos Origins Empty Re: Dark Cosmos Origins

Post by Maxwell 5/17/2012, 9:41 am

*She wandered through the town, knowing that she was lost. Buildings towered over her, and every shadow seemed to mock her lost path. Multi-colored eyes scan the area, but only catch the sight of bustling streets; people hurrying to get where they need to be. Luna was about 16, new to the area. Someone knocks her over in their hurry* Watch it.... *Maybe new was an understatement. As she walked, the lightweight metal on the bottom of her shoes clicked a steady rhythm. The streets became less busy as she wandered, the shadows stretched towards her, beckoning her to come. A feeling of sudden alertness washed over her.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/18/2012, 6:35 am

*following behind her is a group of men in brown trench coats with hoods. Their faces are hidden by greenish-yellow gas masks. One of them brings his wrist up and talks into it*

Man: We found her, Lord G-Man. What are your orders?

*a voice echoes out from the mask, like a communicator was inside it. The voice sounded human, but the emphasizes on the words were all in different places than they should be, like the person speaking wasn't human at all and rather bad at hiding it.*

G-Man: I want her alive. But, don't be afraid to rough her up a bit....

Man: Understood. *he lowers his wrist.* You heard the man. Take her. Daitengu will soon belong to the Combine....*the men pick up speed as they chase Luna. On a building watching the scene is a man with pitch black skin and hair that look like they are one in the same, a white mouthless mask on his face, a black cloak on his body, and a gunmetal black sword shaped like an arrow barely sticking out from the inside of the cloak*

???: Hmmmm.....if the Combine want her, that can't be good. *the man dashes along the rooftops, never taking his eyes off the group chasing Luna.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/18/2012, 2:50 pm

Luna: *she turns around to see the men almost upon her. With a slick grin, she begins to run.* Another town another chase... *she spoke to herself and chuckled. Luna seemed to be used to this type of thing happening. With every glance back, she saw that they were still on her tail. She calls out behind herself* What do I gotta do, out fight you instead of out run?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/19/2012, 10:36 pm

*the men reach into their trench coats and pull out strange-looking pistol-like devices. They they then chase Luna into a dark alley. Once they have her cornered, they point the pistols at her*

Man: Cooperate, and you will not be harmed. Come with us, girl. The Combine have need of you.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/19/2012, 11:19 pm

Luna: *she sighs and faces her attackers. She know what they're after, and like hell if they weregonna get their hands on it.* look. You obviously don't know what you're dealing with, so I'm going to give you a litle hint. *the metal bottoms of her shoes glow ith a dull blue energy as she runs up he wall, before jumping and flipping over the men. She stood at the mouth of the alley, looking back.* psychic energy. *she begins to run again.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/19/2012, 11:47 pm

*as she runs out of the alley, the man in the mask appears next to her. The pursuers aim to fire the pistols, but the masked man dashes under their arms and with a whirling motion cuts their arms clean off. The more vocal of the pursuers looks at the stump that was his hand, green blood dripping from it, and then at the masked man.*

Man: I know you...

???: Do you now? Then that means I don't have to waste time introducing myself. *he uses his arrow-shaped blade to cut the pursuers apart. As each of their different body parts hit the ground, there was loud and louder noise from the impact, as if the parts had become heavier with each slice. Finally, when the enemies were all defeated, the masked man walked over to Luna and looked her over*.....you seem okay. If I were you, I would get off this planet while I still had the chance. If the Combine are after you, that is never a good thing. *the man begins to walk away*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/19/2012, 11:57 pm

Luna: yeah... I'm not leaving. *she walks next to him* and dont even try to talk me out of it. But I do owe you a **thantea for helping me out back there... and if you dont mind, but I would like a few answers. *she looks up at the masked person with a sly grin and her multi-colored eyes.* Starting with your name.

**thantea: iciaurian for thanks. Proper term would me thanteaterra, meaning "words of gratitude"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2012, 12:01 am

???: *the man stops and looks down at Luna.* You seem like one hard-headed girl, ya know that? As for my name, its Spiritu Dessudari. But, most just call me Spirit. As for answers, I'm not big on talking about the Combine. Just know they are very dangerous and VERY persistent. If you want to stay alive, take my advice and find a ship out of here. *he starts walking towards the Spaceport in the city*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/20/2012, 9:40 am

Luna: *she giggles and shakes her head.* As I have said. I'm someone you can't just talk out of something. *she speaks with a bit of pride now* Iciaurians don't back down from fights, whether we're beig pursued or not. Besides, I could have taken them. There is more to me then what meets the eye.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2012, 3:21 pm

Spirit: Those were just grunts. A newbie soldier could have taken them with minimal trouble. The Combine were probably just testing to see how strong you are. Trust me, they'll be back. An in greater number. Well, if you're gonna get yourself killed by sticking around when one of the most fearsome forces in the entire galaxy is out hunting for you, be my guest. *he keeps on walking away from Luna casually.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/20/2012, 8:59 pm

Luna: well instead of just telling me what to do, why don't you explain what the hell just happened? Why me? Who are they is a better start! *she easily keeps up with spirit* and what kind of gentleman are you? You help a lady out, then walk away? Nice rejection technique, jackass... The name is Luna by the way. *for some reason, she just couldn't shut up. She could feel her face burning with frustration as she tried to stop talking* of course, I feel that I know why they were after me, I mean its the reason everyone is after me... even my sister. I had a run in with her a few days back... you wanna fight a nasty bitch, take her on in a knife fight... *luna tilts her head in thought, unknowingly revealing that her neck ha been bandaged up. Bloodstains were easily seen, as if someone has slashed deeply in that spot; the very spot where the main artery that keeps one alive is located.*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2012, 9:13 pm

Spirit: Ugh....you're gonna keep following me until you get answers, aren't you?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/20/2012, 9:42 pm

Luna: you can bet your ass I will~ *she looks up at him and gives a cute smile*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/20/2012, 10:03 pm

Spirit: *he quickly looks away, attempting not to blush and keep his composure* F-Fine. Then be ready to follow me around for a LONG time. If you are gonna follow me around, I'll at least make sure you're useful! *they finally arrive to the spaceport, a large sleek silver ship sitting in the main docking bay. Spirit stops at the ship and turns around to face Luna* This is my ship. The Bleak Nebula. Its also home base for my Mercenary group. Congratulations, you have officially been drafted into Dark Cosmos! I hope you're ready for what the future holds!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/21/2012, 1:54 pm

Luna: whoo-hoo. Anyway, where's the crew? What even is my job? *she rubs her bandaged neck in cluelessness.* how big is your crew anyway? And just because I'm a girl, doesn't mmean I have to be treated like one! This better not turn into a princess protection program...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/22/2012, 7:40 am

Spirit: If you think this will be ANYTHING like a princess protection program then you are dead wrong. The other crew members are on the ship and there were only 4 of us until you came along. Now, there's 5. As fro your job, you're our new Cabin Girl. You'll be working with our Cabin Boy, Alex. Now then, report to Sweet, the Navigator. He needs help repairing the pilot module on the bridge. I'll be back later. *he walks off and disappears in the busy crowd in the spaceport, as if he was able to blend in with a crowd.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/22/2012, 8:34 am

Luna: *mutters to self* good. The laat thing I need is a princess protection program... *she walks on board and looks around. She spies a small engine control box that was open. She goes over to sht it but notices something wrong* That can't be right... *she starts messing with the wiring.* great way to blow an engine. Huh... I wonder if they would happen to have a vehicle I could fix up on my free time...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/23/2012, 7:42 am

???: Yo! Jump back, Jack! *standing there is a goat in an old 50s style orange zoot suit with matching fedora. He has black sunglasses on and his horns stick out from the brim of the hat.* Ain't no way I'm lettin' some kid tinker with my ship's controls! You better not be some Combine agent, or I'm gonna hang you out to dry, Jive Turkey. Ya dig? *the goat points his cane at Luna.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/23/2012, 5:13 pm

Luna: *she sighs deeply and turns around, clearly not intimitated* Again with the Combine crap... Do I look like combine to you?! And I suggest you lower that cane. It isn't polite to point objects in peoples faces. *she goes back to fixing the wiring* You would have easily lost this part of your engine if I hadn't spotted this issue...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/23/2012, 9:16 pm

???: Huh? You mean, you ain't Combine? *suddenly, a rumble comes out from the goat's pants. The goat reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cell phone, reading the text message out loud* "Attention all members of the Bleak Nebula crew. This is your captain, Spirit. I have recently acquired a girl who the Combine have taken interest in. She is the new Cabin Girl, Luna. Treat her with the respect you treat your fellow crew mates. Also, she is a cyan hedgehog with a moon on her forehead. If you attack her, you will have to answer to me personally."........oh boy....*he takes his hat off* Terribly sorry for the poor treatment, babygirl. I didn't realize who you were. The name's Sweet. Joshua Sweet. I'm the navigator and pilot on this here ship. *he takes Luna's hand and kisses it* And I'll take you anywhere you wanna go. Anywhere. Ya dig, doll?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/24/2012, 8:45 am

Luna: It's alright. It was just a misunderstanding due to late information. As you know, I'm Luna. *she grins and closes the pannel she was working on* Sorry about that... If I see a technical problem, I try to fix it. On my world, I was an off duty mechanic, if you'd call me that. All I really did was fix the race vehicles that belonged to the wealthy. *she mutters under her breath* Despite MY position there...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/25/2012, 10:20 am

*suddenly, a big voice booms out behind the goat*

???: Joshua! Doth ye be flirting with this young hedgehog maiden? For shame, ye lecherous goat! *Standing there is a tall, muscular wolf in knight armor carrying a barrel of supplies on his shoulder*

Sweet: Goddammit, Xavier! Don't throw off my grove, man!

Xavier: *he glares at Sweet, then looks over at Luna and smiles warmly* Forgive the shameless billy. He hath no forms of manner. Xavier Ramirez be my name. Cook of this noble vessel be my trade. I take it you are Luna, the new Cabin Girl acquired by our noble and gentlemanly captain?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 5/27/2012, 9:41 am

Luna: Yes. Yes I am. *She looks around* So... What exactly is the job of Cabin girl? and isnt there another person on this team? I coulda sworn Spirit said there was one more...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 5/27/2012, 1:38 pm

Xavier: Ah yes! The Cabin Boy, Alex! He be down below in the cargo hold, unloading our supplies. Why doth ye go and assist the stalwart lad?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next