NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty

[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE

Go down

[Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE Empty [Pokemon] Exploration: Guardian's Past EPILOGUE

Post by Maxwell 11/26/2019, 9:14 am

Max sat at the desk in her office of the Canalave Library, pouring over the multiple books that she had retrieved from The Tree of Beginning weeks ago. Aaron's immaculate handwriting told her stories of the past, leading up to the final entry he had written which seemed more like a Journal entry than anything.

"The war has been raging for a while now. If the two armies clash once more, Rota is done for. Luco seems seems suspicious of my actions, though he doesn't know the truth. I'm going to have to go back to the Tree of Beginning in order to stop the conflict. Maxwell's Aura will hopefully be able to assist…

Luco and I travel to the Tree when we can, to drop off information and other bits of knowledge. The Tree usually welcomes us, but these last couple visits have been rather tense. It seems to know something."

With a stretch, Max stood up and cracked her back. Eris entered the room with a mug of fresh coffee, offering it to his partner. The blonde nodded in thanks and took a sip after blowing.

"I wasn't expecting him and Luco to add to my little collection." She chuckled, looking at the setting sun through the window. "It's incredible… but concerning."

"How so?" Eris padded over to the desk and viewed the page Max was reading.

"I'm currently reading his entries about the war. He talks about asking the Tree for help to stop the war, which is where his Legend begins. How the Great Sir Aaron gives his life to stop the two armies as they're about to clash, saving the Kingdom of Rota."

Eris picked up the book, flipping through its pages. Between a couple of them, was a folded piece of dusty parchment. Setting the book back down, the Lucario unfolded the paper and read the messy, scrawled writing; that of Luco.

"Master has been acting rather strange as the war continues. He is constantly looking out at the tree. I can feel his thoughts and emotions. Master is always thinking the same sentence whenever i try to sense his thoughts; 'I've betrayed the Queen and the Kingdom'. He only says it when i try to feel his thoughts. Master is trying to hide something.

Whenever he looks at me, the grip on his staff tightened, and i can see the pain and sadness in his eyes. Master doesn't know I know. He will sacrifice himself, and I will be sealed away for the next 100 years. After that, I do not know. Perhaps I could see Maxwell and Eris once more?"

Eris sighed softly. He knew Luco could see the future, but to know of your own fate such as this… it must have been horrible to deal with. The Lucario placed the paper back into the pages of the book before joining Max at the window.

"Maxwell, Luco knew."

"Hm?"

"He knew most of what was to become of himself and Aaron. I found a note he wrote stuffed in the pages."

The young guardian sighed. It felt like there was still so much she didn't know, and probably never would. The sound of tapping on the door, and the Delibird's call pulled her from her thoughts. She and Eris made their way to the front where the Ice type stood, fishing a package out of it's sack-tail. When Max took it, it pokemon promptly shoved a clipboard into her arms as well, signifying she needed to sign off. As she did that, Eris examined the package.

"...Maxwell."

"Yes, Eris?"

"It's from Rota."

Upon opening, Max's eyes went wide. She reached into the box with shaking hands and very gently pulled out a clean cut crystal a bit larger than her fist. There were other pieces in there as well; rounded steel strips, small ornamentations, and sections of a staff. With it, was a note.

"I believe this rightfully belongs to you. Think of it as a late present for becoming an Aura Guardian.

-A"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down