NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time - Page 3 Empty Re: [LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time

Post by Zazul 12/14/2019, 2:04 am

~The Gerudo Canyon Stables~

The boar continued to nuzzle into Slaif affectionately, its tail swishing back and forth happily as the Twili giggled in response. As the people applauded and the stable owner complimented Slaif on his work in helping the large beast, Slaif could not help but smile and blush a slight bit. He wasn't used to such praise, but it did indeed feel good. Plus, he was happy that he could prevent any unnecessary conflict or death.

When Ahkina came over and directed him on what to do next, Slaif nodded and obediently petted the beast's snout. "You like the sound of that, gentle giant? Would you like to accompany us on our journey? Your strength would surely be a boon."

The boar squeals happily in response, as if to agree. Slowly, gently, Slaif puts a hand on the beast's tusk and starts walking towards the stables, with the boar following happily behind him. Once they are inside, it was not long before the stable owner and his stable hands had placed a fresh-made leather saddle and reigns on the large pig. Slaif then walks over to the saddle and looks it over, unsure of how such a thing would work. "Um...pardon me...but how do I ride such a magnificent creature?..."

One of the stablegoers, a Sheikah mercenary, raises an eyebrow at Slaif's question. "You...don't know how to ride? Now that you mention it...your attire and appearance is very strange. Are you from another kingdom somewhere far away?" Many of the other stablegoers begin talking among themselves, noting Slaif's differences compared to them.

Slaif gulped. He couldn't very well tell all these people where he was from. Thinking quickly, he nods. "Y-Yes. I'm from a very far away place, and we do not have such creatures there...."

The Sheikah, however, seems to narrow his eyes again. "Although...you look like you could have some of my people's blood in you. Perhaps our cultures are similar? Either way, you just put your feet through the little loops on the sides, hoist yourself up onto the saddle, straddle it, and use the reigns to steer. If you want the beast to stop, tug on the reigns. If you want them to speed up, put your heels to their sides."

Slaif seemed to blink at the instructions. "But...would that not hurt them? Kicking them to make them go faster...yanking that rope to make them stop..."

The Sheikah raises an eyebrow. "...So? It's a boar. Boars and horses are hearty animals. They can take it." He looks to Ahkina. "Your friend here must have been pretty sheltered, wherever he's from. I'd keep an eye on him so his pure-hearted view of the world doesn't get him hurt. The world is a cruel place, and it's only getting crueler. I hear beings of Malice are starting to resurface all over Hyrule nowadays....There's even a rumor that some strange things happened in Hyrule Castle Town a while back. Keep your wits about you!" With that, the Sheikah sets off towards the desert to continue his own business.

~Gerudo Town, Chief's Hall~

Zazo looks ahead into space upon hearing the scimitar being drawn, his head slowly, dangerously turning around as he keeps the pressure on Captain Hukaegu. He locks eyes with Chief Tutemu, a hissing breath escaping from his mask as he seems to start tensing up. As her blade comes crashing down at his form, he shrieks out and his body uncoils, breaking the deadlock with Captain Hukaegu as his whole body whirls like a tornado of blades. The clash forces him to wheel back as he stands, face to face with the two Gerudo Warrior women.

"You...are not absent skill...then you will last longer than the others."

Bringing his blades up and keeping a low, crouched stance, he begins to slowly stalk to the left, keeping his two adversaries in his sights. With another shriek-like snarl, he dashes diagonally at them, leaping at one of the walls and kicking off it as he swings his leg in a downwards arc at Tutemu. Upon forcing her block, he kicks off the shield and springboards himself at Captain Hukaegu, their blades clashing again as he then whirls around and catches Tutemu, holding both Gerudo in a ferocious blade lock. Behind his mask, Zazo was looking back and forth between them, formulating his next move. Twisting his body, he slips out from under their deadlock, and tumbles back, gaining distance as he clashes his blades against each other menacingly. He would find the old crone later. These two...they required his attention more.

"The God Eater does not care from where the blood flows, only that it does...rejoice...for you both shall make excellent offerings to my God…"

~Gerudo Desert~

A few miles away, near an old, abandoned Bokoblin Camp, the representatives and their bodyguards were all gathered, awaiting any signs of others who might have escaped the attack on Gerudo Town.

"What...what were those?" One of the Sheikah guards asked as the small band of survivors gathered around a camp fire. Everyone seemed in low spirits, save for the Representatives, both of which sat quietly, contemplating what had just transpired.

One of the Goron soldiers grumbles loudly. "This is crazy! I thought the Malice threat was finished with Gannon's defeat...but those were clearly monsters! Then there was that...that THING! The one with the blades! Oh Goddesses….the horror! I pray my daughter never sees such a horrible thing!"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3