NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty [LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time

Post by Rocky 12/20/2018, 11:16 pm

WELCOME WARRIORS, REGALS AND PRECIOUS CITIZENS OF HYRULE
Today I bring you the very first Legend of Zelda themed Roleplay NewGen has seen!  Come with us as we journey into one of Nintendo's glorious IPs, as we write a new legend in celebration of our love for the franchise!  Thank you for reading/playing!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The land of Hyrule.

A prosperous kingdom, with mountains reaching the clear skies, oceans stretching far across the world, and forests dense with life.  Villages and towns littered its fields, all offering something special to the dominion.  Horse ranches, farmers, traders, mailmen and craftsmen of all trades would often come to the capital city, near the pristine Hyrule Castle.  The Castle Town was home to many nobles, guards and shopkeepers that would sell clothing, armor, masks, and of course food at their restaurants and bars.

Beyond the populated fields and towns of Central Hyrule, there were many landscapes with their own societies and cultures.  The Gorons inhabited Death Mountain in the Northeast.  The Zora resided over Zora's Domain to the far East.  In the Southeast, the Lost Woods remained for centuries; it was said that within its borders was the Great Deku Tree!  In the Far West, Gerudo Desert sat, it's hot sands too intimidating for anyone unprepared.  The Arbiter's Grounds were positioned deep in the Southwestern deserts, shrouded by sand and mystery.  In the Northwest, the Tabantha hills and Hebra mountains were lathered with snow and harsh winds.

Many groups of people lived in this place, and they all lived in harmony... until the great evils from below would rise up with a new, nastier plan than the last and ravage the land.  In times of great crisis, the Kingdom would look to the rulers of Hyrule for help.  As it was meant to be, a Princess, imbued with great power, would begin her search for the Hero she would fight beside.  There have been a few exceptions to the rules throughout time, and no one yet knew what kind of evil was summoning monsters throughout Hyrule.

Regardless of the whos and hows, new journey was beginning with a new threat to the land.  There was no such story about the Princess of Light, the Goddess Hylia Incarnate, fighting alone...
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty Re: [LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time

Post by Zazul 12/21/2018, 10:17 am

~The Arbiter's Grounds, Gerudo Desert~

Night shone clear and cool across the swirling deserts of the Far West, the vast structure of the hallowed Arbiter's Grounds standing as a monolith to a bygone age of gods and magic. In the center of these sacred grounds of magic, untouched for untold years, strewn the shards of a massive mirror, its frame sitting in the vast fixture in the center of the massive, open-air chamber. Suddenly, the shards begin to glow as they rise slowly from the ground, swirling around the frame as the mirror appears to reform thanks to some otherworldly energy. Immediately, a vast flash of light shines out as what appears to be a massive, black and white tunnel to another space opens. Footsteps can be heard as suddenly, a figure runs out from the tunnel, a book clutched tightly in his hands.

The figure was a man, with ashen grey skin, piercing amber eyes, and bright, orange hair like fire that hung loosely around his face and flowed like blades of grass in the wind. He was fairly handsome, but had sharp, angular features as seen with many of his people. His skin apart from his face was pitch black, and he wore a set of strange vestments that included a jacket with long a long right sleeve that covered his right arm completely, his left sleeve appearing to have been torn off in a fight. He wore simple, milky white pants and curl-toed shoes, as customary of those in his position in the Twili Court. As the young man looked around the ruins, his eyes seemed wide with wonder as well as fear.

"Where...am I?..."

Suddenly, a group of rough voices echo out from the tunnel behind him, as if someone was giving chase.

"FIND HIM! HE CAN'T HAVE GOTTEN FAR! IF HE FINDS EVEN ONE OF THEM, THE GOD-EATER WILL PUNISH YOU ALL!"

The young man curses under his breath, running for the stairway before him leading deeper into the ruins. He had to escape, had to find help...His queen had given him a final mission, and as the last Twili Sorcerer, he would see it completed!

"I have to hurry....for my people...my home...my Twilight Queen..."

As the young man disappears into the ruins, a group of strange, black creatures with red, burning veins and fangs rush out. As they click and screech, communicating with each other, they are joined by two humanoid figures. One was another being like the young man, only this one kept his hair in a long braid, and had both his sleeves still intact on his outfit. Next to him was a being similar to the creatures around them. However, this one stood upright with perfect posture, its teeth far sharper and more prominent and a massive, three-bladed claw sat where his right hand should be. The second Twili looks to the creature, speaking in a soft but commanding voice.

"You realize he will try to gather more power from our people's lost artifacts, still in this world, correct?"

The creature only laughs before responding, its voice being the one that spoke earlier. "It matters not...the Goddess remains dormant, and the Sages have yet to appear. Soon, all this world shall be consumed...and all will belong to My Lord. Now, Zazo, I will leave hunting out young friend to you...for now..." With that, the creature turns and walks back into the portal. "After all, there is much to do back in the Realm of Twilight...those who do not submit will make perfect Neiri...."

The second Twili, identified as Zazo, nods, looking out to the desert with narrow, hate-filled eyes. "You can't hide from me forever...Slaif...Twilight Sorcerer..."

Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

[LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time Empty Re: [LoZ RPG] Hyrule Legends:Friends Throughout Time

Post by Maxwell 12/27/2018, 6:45 pm

~Zora's Domain~

A lukewarm nightly breeze swept through the domain, creating ripples in the endless waters that traveled through the architecture. Following the twists and curves of the stairs and pillars, all water eventually passed through one place; the throne room. In the past, a massive whale Zora sat, governing his people with fair and just means. Following him was Sidon, a Red Shark who is loved by all for is optimism and treatment of the Zoras.

With a quiet huff, Mali sat upon her dad's throne, listening to various requests or those who seemed audience. As the last of the visitors left, the Zora Princess sighed, propping her head up with her left hand as it rested on the arm of the massive seat. She knew this would be hers one day, but she hoped that day would not come soon. Sidon wanted her to learn as much as she could and do as much as she can, as to continue leading her people in the prosperity and happiness they had.

Mali sat up and stretched her limbs as her caretaker entered the room. Voka smiled to the princess, a tray with a small fruit pie and an ornate glass full of warm milk in hand.

"Come now Malika, care for a snack?" He held the tray up as if to entice her. "It's your favorite; freshly made, too."

Malik smiled and stood. "I would love some. Usual spot?"

"No where else would suffice." The tall guppy Zora spoke as the two walked up the stairs behind the throne.

The passage lead up to the center of the main tower of the domain, where the two sat and watched the dark and stars spread across the sky. Mali munched away on the sweet and savory treat, looking off over the horizon.

"So Mali," Voka spoke, dropping formalities. "How's the armor coming?"

"Oh that? I haven't even started it. I haven't exactly met anyone to make it for you know..." she then adds with a mumble. "It isnt like i really get to go out..."

"You know he means well."

"I know, but I'll be able to lead MUCH better if I can go and experience the world! My abilities could help people, strengthen bonds between allies and our people!"

"You remind him so much of Mipha, his sister. You share the same ability as her, so he wants to protect you."

Mali sighed as she set the plate down next to her. She wanted to see what was beyond the horizon, not just watch it everyday. Voka stood and extended a hand to help her up.

"Come on, it's time for bed."

"Yeah, yeah..." she took his hand and got up, casting one last glance at the rest of the world off in the before turning in.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 12/28/2018, 10:42 am

~Gerudo Desert, Arbiter’s Grounds~

Night had come and gone, the cycle alone being a strange thing for a Twili man like Slaif. The morning sun began to come up over the Eastern Mountains, sharing its light to the sands beneath his feet. It became hot quickly, so coming out from within the shade of the Grounds would prove to be painful.

A woman with dark skin, red hair and many wrinkles slowly came up over the dunes of the desert. She was carrying a large pack on her back, and it looked larger than what she should be able to handle at her age. However, she marched on, coming closer to the ancient, sacred grounds. This might be a good chance for Slaif to figure out where he was.

~Zora’s Domain~

The morning had sprinkled the pristine waters of the Domain with sunlight. The mighty Vah Ruta was poised high upon the mountaintop, almost glowing with golden irridescence. It was to be a warm day today.

The sounds of splashing became louder as every Zora was awakening from their sleep. In the chambers of the Princess, high above the throne room (accessible by ladder or waterfall), Malika could awaken early and see her room decorated with ancient historical memorabilia. Mipha’s Lightscale Trident was among them, placed in a thin weapon’s cabinet.

Below, a male voice called to her.
“Good morning, my Princess!! Today is another day of research and study! When you are ready, please come to the center of the capital - where our memory of dearest Mipha is honored!”

It was her teacher, Kapis, an older Zora man with dark fins and a pale underside. He had the markings of a Zebrafish, and a body while old, was far from fraile. After Muzu had passed on, this man happily agreed to be the tutor of the next great royal highness.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 12/31/2018, 6:24 pm

~Hyrule Castle Barracks~

CLANG!

The sound of two swords clashing rings out across the training area within the army barracks of the royal army’s barracks. A young hyrulean man with short, spiked back hair, Red eyes and a scar across the bridge of his nose was sparring with the captain of the royal guard; James Teari. He wore light chainmail underneath his usual royal leather garb and boots common to the royal army and had a small shield that looked to be made more for bashing than defending on his left wrist. In his right hand was a simple longsword, the young man now circling his sparring opponent.

The other, James, had short blonde hair (though longer than his opponents) and had similar garb and heavier, medium weight armor strapped to his body. Though he was armed in a similar way, his shield was much larger and appeared to be made strictly for defense. All around them in the training yard, hyrulean soldiers of all shapes and sizes watched on in awe as the young man circled his opponent.

“I can’t believe he’s sparring the captain!” One of them spoke.

“He can do it! Karnage is a prodigy!” Another said, cheering him on.

In a sudden flash of movement, the young man, now denoted as Karnage, charges forward at James and his sword brandishes against the guard captain’s shield. Shoving him off, James takes a swing at Karnage only to swing at air as his opponent pivots on his foot and swings around, his shield arm extended. The sudden counterattack connects, bashing James in the back before he can turn around and react with a strike of his own. But Karnage is too quick each time, using his lighter gear to his advantage as he lands more and more strikes on James.

It isn’t too much longer before James laughs and finally kneels down to a knee. “Alright Alright Karn! I yield! Great match today.”

Karnage, panting and exhausted, sheathes his sword and offers his hand to help his captain to his feet. The gesture is met with some clapping and cheering from the peanut gallery of soldiers around them as they turn and bow to each other.

James looks over to the other soldiers. “Well what are you all standing here for? Show’s over! Back to your training!” He turns to Karnage. “As for you! Take the rest of the day off alright? Consider it your reward for besting me today!”

He nods, bowing to his captain and friend. “Thank you sir.”

As he turns to walk away, James grins and adds “And say hello to Mallory for me! Because I know you two love birds have been sneaking around lately!”

Karnage rolls his eyes and waves to his captain, turning and dashing off towards the castle town. There was a festival today and he knew that there was one thing he wanted to do with Mallory. The thing she loved more than anything else; Dancing.

Quickly he heads home and gets into some more common clothes; a black shirt (hiding his chainmail underneath of course!), some tan colored cloth pants and his usual blacksmithing gloves. But as dirty as the thought of wearing them sounded, he actually took really good care of them so they were almost always clean.

He then heads out to the forest near the castle town, knowing the whimsical girl would be around in her favorite clearing with her friends, both animal and human! And no sooner had he left the castle town to the forest did he hear the folk music and laughter in the forest. There amongst the various wildlife, hyruleans and children was Mallory. She had long red hair that went down to the small of her back that was bound together at the ends with a gold band, tan skin and beautiful red eyes just like his own. She was wearing a simple light blue dress with bare feet as she danced to the tunes of the folk music around her. The whole scene was peaceful to watch as Karnage sat down on a stump nearby to watch her dance. Mallory and Karnage had known each other almost their whole lives and they had been best friends for years. And just the sight of her dancing happily made him relax and be at ease.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/1/2019, 12:08 pm

~Castle Town Outskirts~

The cheery mood of the festival in Castle Town leaked outwards; even those celebrating in the forest bordering the town's walls were a lit with joy.  A troupe of artists and actors had taken refuge in these woods, as they couldn't afford to live in the town.  Mallory had been one of them, but she prefered to be a free young lady.  She only wanted to dance, and even though she and Karnage had been long time friends, her life goals were not as clear as his.

Familiar faces smiled at Karnage when he arrived, waving to him and saying 'hello' as they passed him by with decorations and food.  Mallory locked eyes with Karn and sprung off the stump with a graceful twirl.  Her gaze became playful as she landed beside him, twisting and shaking her body with the rhythm and beat of nature's music.

"You came like you promised!  I was so excited when I got your letter!" Mallory beamed, spinning around three times, her long hair lusciously swirling around her like flames.  "And if you've just come after work like you said, you don't look like you've broken a sweat at all!  Haha!"

She finally stopped dancing for a moment and grinned, a hip swung to the side.  "Then if you're not tired, you can be my backup dancer, like you were the last time we were in this region!  What was that, like, 3 years ago?"  She chuckled, but suddenly put a finger to her lip as if she remembered something.  "Oh, right!  I wanted to show you something later tonight!  It's a secret to everybody~"

(everyone can respond now!)

Last edited by Rocky on 8/19/2019, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/1/2019, 12:26 pm

~Gerudo Desert, The Arbiter's Grounds~

The Twili had taken refuge in the ruined buildings outside the sacred grounds, which had once been home to Bulblin Raiders, from the look of what was left behind. After spending the entire night there, as the changing of the light outside actually seemed to frighten him at first, he could not help but look out at the vast world of light beyond the doorway of his tiny refuge. So bright, so hot...However, he knew he couldn't stay. The creatures pursuing him would make their way out of the ancient Dungeon eventually. With a sigh, he steps out into the heat, the sand causing is shoes to become hot as he looks down with a surprised look. Was the thing that made everything so bright also making the desert so hot? He couldn't think about that now. Time was of the essence.

As he made his way out into the desert dunes, it was not long until he was sweating buckets, his mouth becoming dry like cotton and his stomach letting out a large gurgle. Normally, the Twili would simply absorb energy in order to sustain themselves. However, he was cut off from that energy, which only existed in the Twilight Realm. He clutches his stomach, panting heavily as he feels himself growing weaker and weaker, his vision becoming blurry.

As he passed over one of the dunes, he could make out the shape of the old woman and her heavy load. She was probably the only life he had seen since he arrived to his world, and he had no other options. Weakly, he staggers over the dune to try and meet with the strange woman. However, before he could fully descend the dune, his legs finally feel ready to give. He could only manage a weak, but loud cry as he holds a hand out pitifully to the woman, the heat and thirst finally getting to him.

"H...HEL....HELP!" With that, he falls, tumbling down the dune and kicking up sand as he finally lands at the bottom in a doubled-over heap.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/2/2019, 12:24 am

The blue guppy Zora opened her eyes to the morning sunlight... and the voice of her teacher drifting up from below. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, barely able to focus on his words. Something about the square?

"Ah... of course! I'll be there as soon as possible?" She half questioned as she finally managed to drag herself from her sleeping area. The princess fished about her wardrobe for the elaborate jewellery she wore, strapping around her waist, ankles, wrists and neck before finally looking at the beautifully crafted headdress that had once belonged to Lady Mipha. Mali gently traced a finger over the silver and water colored jewels that were carefully placed throughout it before placing it upon her head.

As she finished getting ready, her eyes fell upon the lightscale trident that was displayed in the room. Mali approached and placed a hand to the glass, admiring it. She never dared to wield it, or even open the casing to view it better.

"...i better get going." She muttered, tearing her gaze from the trident. Malika made her way out of her room and into the heart of the domain, greeting everyone with a smile and a polite 'hello' as she walked, making her way to the square to meet up with her teacher.

"Good morning, Kapis." She spoke as she reached the memorial statue of Lady Mipha.

Last edited by Maxwell on 7/4/2019, 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/2/2019, 6:23 pm

~Gerudo Desert, Arbiter's Grounds~

The old woman noticed Slaif, the darker parts of his grey skin becoming sickeningly lighter.  This being appeared to be a strangely shaped and colored voe (Gerudo for "man"), but it did not stop this old vai ("woman") from approaching him.  She scuttled along the sand to meet up with his dusty, dry body and touched him.  He was undeniably sweating under all that clothing!  She recoiled, then slung her bag off her back with a swift movement.

"My, my, we have a strange one here," she cackled to herself.  "I wonder if he'd been roaming around where he shouldn't have..."

Withdrawing a shield, some rope and a big blanket from her packages, she quickly covered Slaif's body.  No long was the sun piercing his flesh or harming his eyes, thanks to this fabric sun shield!  However, he was quickly tossed around and tied up by the ropes the woman had taken out.  Uh-oh.

A couple screeches seemed to trigger some animal sounds coming closer.  The Twili could feel something metal be shoved underneath his blanketed body.  A few more sounds came from both the woman and whatever animal had come by, and then, he began to move.  Fast, smooth, and slippery...  It was like Slaif was gliding across ice!  It was clear he was being taken somewhere.  A short while later, the mysterious ride came to an end.  The animal sounds soon faded away, leaving just the heavy breathing of the tired old woman.  The Gerudo proceeded to drag the weakened Twili by the legs for a few more agonizing minutes.

She laughed again finally releasing him inside a desert adobe style house, "Eeeheehee!  Looks like I've still got the ol' hunter's spirit in me~!  Now, let's get you something cold and wet..."

After loosening up the rope around Slaif's body, if he felt strong enough he could move around and the blanket off of him.  The house looked quaint; large colorful carpets with beautiful patterns and tassels decorated the hard floors of the place.  A soft sofa and squished armchair bordered an ivory coffee table, the centerpiece being a bowl of delicious fruits.  Walls were adorned with jewelry kept in shadow boxes and paintings of various mediums and subjects.  All the people in the paintings were of women of dark skin and red hair, just like this old lady.  Around a left corner appeared to be kitchen, and around a right corner was a hallway to another room.  The vai had slipped into the kitchen, clinking and clanking away at something.

----

~Zora's Domain~

Kapis' withered old lips curled into a smile as he saw the lovely Princess greet him.  "Good morning, your majesty!  I hope you had a fine night's rest."

Looking around, not many of the Zora in this secluded Domain were up and about.  The store was just opening up, the Inn had yet to wake up some of their guests, and the children that had woken up were too tired yet to begin a day of play.  The waters looked clear and clean, and the luminous stones shining around the land were dimming from exposure to the sun.

Kapis spoke yet again, "Today, we will journey to the Southwest and go to Ralis Pond.  There is so much history I can tell you about, and we can gather more samples for your threading as we learn!  Let us ask Dearest Mipha for protection and our safe return."  He claps his hands together and bows to the statue, his fishy vertebrate showing as he bends over.  Although he expected Mali to pray for the same things, she might be more interested in the yelling going on beneath them.

Below the pillars that held up the domain, within the deep pools down below them, various voices could be heard, some angrier than others.  The lack of Zora's above seemed a little more clear now.  If the Princess were to look over the side, she'd see five different Zora's down below.  Of course, she'd know them all, but two of them she knew more than the others.  The tall and handsome Prince Sidon was having a disagreement with Nuwe, the Captain of the Zora Guard.

The red shark-like Zora's face twisted in confusion, as he responded to Nuwe: "It's not something I need to understand!  I've been in your position before!  I don't see any reason as to why you cannot accomplish what I'm asking of you!"

The River Zora, his scales deep green on his back and pale on his front, sneered at the Prince and tapped his spear on the strip of ground the two stood upon.  "How long has it been since you personally had to fight something like that?!  40 years?  80 years?!  When the Calamity returned and brought forth suffering to us all?!"

"There's no need to bring up the Calamity," Sidon put his hand to his heart sympathetically as he tried to reason with his angered and scared guards.  "We know you've lost so much in the--"

Nuwe's brows furrowed and his golden eyes reflected an internal pain.  "Then stick to being a diplomat for King Ejos and never tell me how to do my job, again."

Both of their muscles tensed, their eyes locked on each other.  It looked like they were about to start a fight!
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/2/2019, 7:30 pm

She gazed up at the massive statue and closed her eyes to begin her prayers, but she opened one as she caught wind of the arguing. Mali peeked over at Kapis, who was still in prayer, before inching off to look over the balcony to see what was going on below. Her eyes fell upon the captain of the guard, who looked rather angry, and Prince Sidon himself. 

Malika took a breath before making the decision to approach the two arguing males. In the few seconds she had between moving from her current location to theirs, she had to come up with something to say that would diffuse this situation before it escalated into a fight; it was the last thing she wanted! The princess placed herself between the tense males and looked up at both of them, voice soft and eyes pleading.

"Gentlemen, please." she started, ethereal kindness in her voice. "Might I know whats happening? Perhaps there could be a solution that won't end in potential violence?" Her gaze consistently switched from Nuwe to Sidon as she clasped her hands together.

The young Zora wanted to find a peaceful resolution, as well as a quick one. Whether it be wounds or problems, mending was her specialty; just like Lady Mipha.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/2/2019, 8:15 pm

~Gerudo Desert~

As Slaif drowsily rose to his feet, removing the covering from his body, he could not help but feel strange in his new environment. It appeared to definitely be somebody's dwelling, perhaps the old woman's? He staggered slightly, getting a feel for being back on his feet as he walked around the small yet comfortable home. The paintings were what first caught his eye. The women depicted in them looked strong, beautiful, and appeared to be warriors of sorts. He blinked his amber eyes in curiosity as he tilted his head slightly. He then turned his gaze to the jewelry in the boxes. Strange stones, cast inside metal frames...How interesting! The people of this world seem to enjoy baubles and decor, much like the nobility of his own world.

He looks over to the small ivory table, the fruits being the next points of interest to him. He walked over and took one in his exposed hand, rolling one that appeared to be a large orange sphere in fingers nimbly, its skin having a strange, cratered, wrinkled texture. He takes it in his palm and squeezes it lightly, the skin starting to split as a sweet smelling liquid slowly oozed out. He looked the slightly-squished fruit over, unsure of what its purpose was. Did one slather the juice on their skin to smell like it? He was uncertain. However, he did not wish to make a mess, and so he held it lightly so as to not damage it further.

He then looks to the kitchen, hearing the clanging sounds made by the strange old lady. Slowly, he walked over to the kitchen and peered around the corner, looking to see if the woman was there. "H-Hello? Are you there?..." Slaif was still unsure about who the woman was, or if she was a friend or foe. He slowly entered the kitchen, but made himself obvious to notice so as to not startle the person in there.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/2/2019, 8:56 pm

~Castle Town Outskirts~

Karnage laughs. “Something to show me? I look forward to it! And of course I came! I promised I would. After all,” He gets up and takes Mallory’s hand, raising her arm up to put her into a little twirl as he gently leads her into the forest clearing. “I always make time for you. But you know, I had to beat my commanding officer in a sparring match to get him to let go of me this afternoon. Be grateful you have such a strong friend~” He speaks, a grin on his face as he turns a hand over to offer his hand for her to take for dancing.
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/2/2019, 11:50 pm

~Castle Town Outskirts~

Mallory leisurely allows Karnage to twirl her, her eyes bright with curiosity.  "You were able to defeat your commander, today?!  Wow, time does fly~" she giggled, taking his hand gingerly.  "I remember the day you first held a weapon... it was to defend us, remember?  That moment on, I knew you'd be a good knight.  Probably even good enough to be Princess Ellize's Royal Knight..."

The life in her eyes sank back down beneath the surface, as her proud smile lowered into a frown.  She was so happy for him, and wanted nothing more than him to succeed and fulfill his dreams, but... she fought her sorrows turned her energy into the power of dance.  She moved back and forth with Karnage, their red eyes locking with one another every time they came close to each other.  Two people could not be more in sync.

Around them, the refugees were getting excited to begin their part of the festival.  Setting up little makeshift poppers and firecrackers outside the entrance to the forest, the group took turns keeping watch to make sure no one would launch the magnificent display of bomb powder and smoke into the heavily combustible forest.  After dinner, games and dancing, they would set off the fireworks at sunset.  Everything was going so well.

It was almost too good to be true.

----

~Gerudo Desert, Siratu's House~

"Vasaaq, strange one," the elderly Gerudo spoke out in response, emerging from a pantry with an armful of ingredients.  She lumbered over to the kitchen counter and laid out what looked like preparations for a drink.  To her right was an icebox and sitting atop it was a tall ceramic glass was filled with the hardened water.

She moved with great speed and accuracy, withdrawing a curved knife from her hip and slicing up some of the herbs she'd taken out.  All the while she was making his beverage she spoke to him, her voice gravelly from age, but jolly and kind in tone.  "I see you are not from Gerudo Valley.  I have never known a voe with skin like yours.  Still, you are safe from the heat here," she explained, a smile spreading across her face.  "You may call me Siratu.  I was doing my regular rounds, gathering ingredients for my bar in Gerudo Town, but..."

The long nosed woman finished the drink, stirring around the fruit and herbs she'd cut up among the melted chunks of ice with a carved stick.  She outstretched her wrinkly arm to him, giving him the glass.  "It appears as if the Goddesses had different idea.  Come, drink this, eat the orange.  You will feel better.  Go on, sit, drink, eat!"

She gestured over to the sofa, urging him with a few flicks of her wrist.  She proceeded to clean off the counter with a towel and dumped her scraps into a washbowl.  "Sa'oten!  I will not answer any questions until you've done this!"  Her behavior was not unlike a grandmother, eagerly caring for her grandchild.  If Slaif knew family of any kind, he'd recognize the feeling of loneliness emanating from her.

----

~Zora's Domain~

Sidon's bright yellow eyes widened at the sound of Malika's voice coming near.  In contrast, Nuwe's expression darkened.  The other three guards beside Nuwe each bowed before Her Majesty.  As the daughter of their current King, Ejos of the Rivers, they had great respect for her and her abilities.

One of the guards piped up, "We're so sorry, Princess!  We didn't mean to disturb your morning with our ruckus!"

"On the contrary," Nuwe grinned, his teeth jagged and misshapen.  "Here my plea, Lady Malika, we could use your wisdom.  Prince Sidon finds it unreasonable that my men and I declined the battle against a mighty foe, yesterday.  I had seen what it did to the wildlife around it, thought it would be suicide to step forth and try to vanquish it, and thus, determined it was not safe to take action against it."

The tall, red Prince laughed, putting his palm to his face in annoyance.  "Hahaha!  Are you really attempting to win this debate by falsifying what I've said to you?  I merely suggested another few strategies so that you may go back and try to defeat it!  Never did I once state that you and your men were being unreasonable for backing out of a fight."  He then turned to Malika, his expression genuine and sincere.  "Malika, a scout patrolling Ralis Pond about two nights ago had made a shocking discovery!  There appeared to be a monster - the giant with one eye, a Hinox - beside the water's edge.  We had not seen one in many decades, so it came as a surprise to me when I heard this!  Nuwe now swears he not only saw the beast and what it is capable of doing, but now he doesn't think that he and his men can destroy it!"

"IT IS DEATH TO US ALL, SIDON," Nuwe growled at the shark, pointing his spear at the Prince.  "You awaken that thing and lure it here, we will lose the Domain to evil!  I WILL NOT LOSE ANOTHER HOME LIKE THIS."

It was true.  Captain Nuwe, as well as all the other River Zora, had tragically lost their home during the Great Calamity.  It was only after Princess Zelda and her Royal Knight Link made peace with the creatures of Hyrule that the Zora tribes united and became one.  That was how Malika became Princess, after all.  She knew the pain of her people, but she had also been studying with Kapis and Voka.  Now she knew about both tribes and at least some of their history.

Last edited by Rocky on 8/19/2019, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/3/2019, 1:43 am

Malika nodded as she listened to both parties, noting the seriousness of the situation. She had confidence in the soldiers, but both sides had a point to their arguments. There was the option they wait it out, but who knows how long that could possibly be. They could fight, but there was no telling what the outcome be. Unless...

"Pardon my intrusion on the matter... but I may know of a way that might be pleasing to both sides. Please hear me out." She pauses, looking at her captain and the prince, gentle eyes pleading for both of them to come to reason. "What if we fought it, but lured it in the opposite direction of the domain? Nuwe, I have the utmost confidence in your warriors. Your concern for their lives is just, but I know they can survive... especially if I go with you." Malika raises a hand to silence anyone who may have tried to interrupt her. "Please... I know the pain of losing our people. If we work together, we can protect our people, as well as slay the beast. All I ask of each of you is to look at this from a new perspective." She offers a kind smile to both of them.

"Allow me to accompany you and your warriors on the battlefield; Kapis and i were going to be going there anyway!"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/3/2019, 9:32 am

~Gerudo Desert, Siratu~

Slaif was slightly confused by the words the wrinkled woman spoke. Bar? He did not know what this thing was, but it must be how the woman made her living. He at least understood that. As she urged him to do something called eating and drinking, he could see the care and loneliness in the old woman's eyes...not unlike his own grandmother. She had been Queen, long ago, and helped a great Hero save their entire race from the Usurper, Zant. She cared for Slaif all his life while his mother reigned as the new Queen.

He could remember her smile, so kind and caring, yet so forlorn due to her missing her former companions terribly. This little, wrinkled old woman, the way she seemed to care for Slaif's well being, despite not knowing a single thing about him, made him nod and accept the drink. He then followed her instructions and sat down, despite being unsure of how the process of eating was exactly done. Meekly, he surveyed his surroundings and saw, in one of the paintings, one of the warriors was bringing an orange to her mouth and biting into it after having seemingly removed the skin. He looked to the orange in his hand and used his fingers to open the skin, peeling it off as he then takes out the slightly-squished, juicy fruit within.

He blinks at it, looking then to the painting for reference one more time. He then brings the fruit to his mouth and imitates the picture, tearing a piece of the fruit off with his teeth. Immediately, his tongue was assaulted by a tingling, pleasant feeling that he had never experienced before! As if on instinct, he began moving his jaw up and down, grinding the juicy, tingly pulp in his mouth with his teeth. More and more of the good feeling came from his tongue as he then instinctively lets the pulp slide down his throat. Almost immediately, he feels energy coursing through him as he then greedily begins devouring the orange, leaving the skin on the table. When he finishes, he looks to the drink and brings it to his lips, letting the substance inside the glass container travel down into his mouth. Amazing! He didn't even need to chew it! And it was so cool...so refreshing! He didn't know how to describe what he was feeling!

When he was finished, a smile formed on his face for the first time since escaping from Zazo, his breathing relaxed. If this kind old woman, Siratu, was it? If she was so kind as to share such an amazing thing with Slaif, then she definitely was no foe. More comfortable with his surroundings, he finally speaks. "Thank you...for the dur-ink and the O-range...Sorry if I'm not familiar with many of the things around here...I...I am not from this world."

He leans forward, his face growing forlorn. "My home...is a world of eternal Twilight. We are...a peaceful people. We live there as punishment, for when our ancestors rebelled against the Goddesses. But now...one of us...he has unleashed a horrible darkness. I..." Tears begin forming in his eyes as he recalled everything, albeit in small fragments.

Zazo standing in that strange, orange seal...

The monsters, swarming from the darkness...

That evil, maniacal cackle that followed them...

And his grandmother, thrusting a piece of metal, what appeared to be a small, black plate-shield with Twili runes into his hands. A piece of the Twili's most ancient and powerful weapon, the Fused Shadow.

He could remember her instructions...to find the Princess of Hyrule, find the Hero...and tell them what happened. That only the power of the Triforce would be able to stop the coming dark. As Slaif explained what happened in detail to Siratu, he could feel tears falling down his face. "I'm the last one...the last Twilight Sorcerer. All the others were turned into the beasts that hunt me, even now...Please, Siratu...can you help me? I need to get to a place called 'Hi-Rool'...There is a Princess there, and a Hero! They are the only ones who can save my people and stop Zazo and the God Eater! Even now...his power grows! This monster...Zazo called him...Raithas"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/7/2019, 10:47 pm

As Karnage and Mallory danced away in the woods outside of the Castle Town, a much darker presence was slowly making his way into the forest. A young man wearing a dark colored vest and pants over a white shirt and red ascot and leather shoes with a dark half cape that draped over his right shoulder down most of his arm and hung together by chains and had red coloring on the underside of the cape was approaching the clearing. He has pale skin, amber eyes and messy black hair that goes down to his neckline.

He wanders into the clearing calmly, a small, peaceful smile on his face. A small gem shines in his hands when he nears the dancing couple, a slight grin now forming on his face. “Such a wonderful couple....” He remarks.

Karnage twirls Mallory around once more, wrapping his strong arms around her as he holds her close to him. Slowly he starts to sway back and forth with her, a happy smile on his face. “I miss being able to do this with you more often. Being a knight might be important but it still makes me remember defending you when I first held a weapon.” He laughs. “I still remember your face when you saw me slay that Bokoblin back then. You were so giddy and impressed. Now it’s just an every day thing.”

The dark clothed young man leans up against a tree in the shadows, watching the couple have their time by themselves. This was too good to be true for him....an unarmed knight holding his prize? This girl would be all too easy to capture....
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 1/8/2019, 4:53 pm

~Zora's Domain~

A call from above screamed Malika's name.  "PRINCESS MALIKA, NO!"  Kapis appeared over the edge, shouting down to the arguing Zoras.  "I HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS A HINOX AFOOT, WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO RALIS POND!"  He seemed really upset by her wanting to engage in combat with such a beast.

Nuwe's fellow guards were both curious and excited; this was an incredible boost in morale.  The Captain held his breath in protest, lowering his spear from Sidon's chest armor.  "Princess, I've always knew you to be a strong young woman, but I cannot fathom losing y--"

Sidon interrupted loudly, smiling at the blue Zora girl, "There you have it!  Perspective shall be the lesson of the day, what say you Kapis?!"  He looked up to the striped old Zora for approval, but only received complaining and cursing as the teacher shook his fist wildly at the red shark.  Sidon sighed lightly, then turned to Malika again.  "My dear, thank you for yet again advising us on the right path!  I expect nothing short of victory to come of this!"

Nuwe hissed, thinking Sidon was proud to endanger the life of their future ruler.  "You think that you're excluded?!  It was your idea to vanquish the monster!  You have all the strategies, do you not?!  You are coming with us!"

Sidon smirked.  "I had no intention of letting you all go without my supervision.  Although I have faith that you can do it, I will cheer you on from the side and aid you if you need me."

The red Zora grinned at the green one, watching him saunter off with his guards to prepare for the battle.  The Princes looked to the Princess before diving in the water, telling her, "Sorry to put you on the spot like that!  You just... always know what to say!"  He swam away as quick as a Voltfin Trout and out of sight.  One could presume he too, was getting ready to take action.

Kapis was bitterly waiting for Malika to come back up.  He was tapping his flippers in frustration, knowing that even though he was her teacher, she was becoming her own woman and she had to make these decisions for herself.  The last thing he wanted was to make her upset.

----

~Gerudo Desert, Siratu's House~

The old lady exhaled audibly, hobbling over to another seat and easing herself onto the cushion.  "Child, I understand you have traveled far, but... your arrival is 80 years too late.  The Hero and his Princess have been laid to rest."  She put her hands on her knees and rubbed the tops of her thighs.  The pants she wore were smooth enough to make a light noise under her painted fingernails.  She thought about what she was going to say for a moment.

"The granddaughter of the royal Hylian family lives on.  The new Princess is named Ellize.  Hair as golden as the sun, eyes blue and misty, her heart as big as the desert is vast.  She is the one you should be looking for," Siratu told him, wagging a finger at him like he'd already known this.  "However, because you come from the Land Within the Mirror - what did you say it was called, the Twilight? - something we thought long since had ceased to work... I will help you accomplish your messenger's goal."

Siratu lunged forward and got up and off her seat.  She went to one of the image-covered walls and took a framed map off of it.  She withdrew it from the frame and rolled it up like a scroll, handing it to Slaif.  "This is what our world looks like.  I can only take you so far, so you will need this to continue on your journey."

She then takes a bony finger and wipes the tears from his cheeks.  The details of his life were irrelevant; seeing someone cry with such weight on their shoulders brought out the compassionate side of her.  She smiled and told him, "I know you are afraid of losing everything, but I know a story of a voe and a vai who had lost everything and still fought for their future.  This God Eater you speak of, and the tyrant that adores him so... we will discuss them on our way through the desert.  You need to rest a little bit before we head out."  The hunched over woman scurries back into the kitchen to make another drink.  "Tell me, what shall I call you, child of Twilight?"

----

~Castle Town Outskirts~

Karnage was known among the traveling troupe as a dear friend of Mallory, but this man in dark clothing was never seen before.  The decorators appeared a little uneasy when he entered, not sure what to think of him.  Some of them tried to be friendly.

"Hello, sir!  Welcome to our little celebration!" one of the shorter helpers said to the pale-skinned man.  He was carrying an empty box back to the parked carriages.  He'd just come from hanging up some beautifully colored paper birds.  It was really pretty once they were all on the trees!  "If there's anything we can help you with, be sure to ask!"

Another one, a larger lady with a head of curly hair, raised an eyebrow as the cloaked man laid back and watched the dancing duo.  She carefully inched over to him, her arms crossed over her chest.  Her eyes were on the dancers.  She wanted to make sure he didn't try anything.

"You interested in somethin', buddy?  You know one of them, maybe?" she spoke to him, her voice deep and complimentary to her size.

Meanwhile, Mallory forgot all about her worries as Karnage reminded her of the good old days.  "Yes!  That was so amazing!  I'll never forget it!  By the way, I just remembered, I have to show you my secret~" she beamed, leaning into his ear to whisper this to him.  A playful spark shone brightly in her eyes.  She then drifted apart from him, tenderly grabbed his hand and lured him to another part of the forest.

It took another couple minutes, but they arrived in a much smaller clearing of the woods.  Mallory then let go of Karn's hand, striding gracefully over to a mossy, dirty boulder.  She gently touches it, inhales deeply and turns back around to him.  "Okay.  Are you ready to see something really cool?!" she inquired eagerly.

Last edited by Rocky on 8/19/2019, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 1/8/2019, 7:10 pm

Malika smiled sweetly to the Prince as he swam away, a soft blush adorning her cheeks. When he was finally out of sight, she made her way back up to Kapis, who didn't look too pleased.

"Kapis I understand your concern, but it's the best way for everyone to work together. What kind of princess would I be, if I sat up in the tower while everyone fought to protect what they love?" She smiled softly as Sidon's voice echoes quietly in her head. "I hear that the best rulers are the ones who fight alongside their people. The domain of Zora is full of knowledge, culture, and history that dates back hundreds of years." The princess looked at her teacher with doe eyes, her mouth turning into a sweet pout. "What would happen if I couldn't protect that?" 

As she talked, she sort of guided him about, eventually entering the small shop area. She perused the wares before purchasing a bundle of arrows and a bow, not wanting to be on the field without a weapon despite only really being there for keeping everyone alive and well. Another thought crossed her mind, making her turn to fully face Kapis.

"...Could you tell me about Lady Mipha' s trident?"
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 1/17/2019, 9:29 pm

The cloaked man simply chuckles softly as he watches the pair run off somewhere. He gets up from the tree he was leaning on and looks down at the lady. “You must be very....protective of that pair. However, I’m not here for the knight boy....I’m here for the girl. You need not concern yourself with why. It won’t matter soon anyways.”

Karnage looks at the boulder she had touched and scratches the back of his head, smiling a little. “I guess so. What do you have to show me?”
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 1/28/2019, 7:25 am

When Siratu tells him his arrival was too late, he almost loses all hope right there. Too late?! The Hero and Princess were already dead?! Despair washed over him, until he heard Siratu talk about Princess Ellize. So, a new Princess was crowned?! Perhaps this one would be able to help him save his people! As Siratu gets up and gathers the map from off the wall, handing it to him, he unrolls it to study the land a bit. He at least knew how to read maps to a basic extent, thanks to his Grandmother's schooling. While he did not understand the characters, he could make out the drawn mountains, the oceans and lakes, and the settlements as well. The largest one had a crest that he was familiar with, however. A triangle, made up of three smaller triangles. His Grandmother taught him that symbol was special to those beyond the Mirror. It meant Courage, Wisdom, and Power, and was called...

"Triforce...That must be it. Hi-Rool...No, how did you say it?...Hyrule..."

He looks up to Siratu and smiles, hope restored in his eyes. "Slaif...my name is Slaif. I am a Twilight Sorcerer, a person who practices my people's Magic. Thank you for your kindness and you help, Siratu." He then bows his head in gratitude. "Please, if there is anything else you can tell me about this vast world of yours, I would greatly appreciate further advice."
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 2/10/2019, 12:19 am

~Zora's Domain~

Kapis' grumpy expression began to ebb and flow away, like the river of arguments Malika was making for her case.  He blinked with understanding, the tapping of his flippers having slowed to a halt.  She was truly a fine example of a future ruler of a united kingdom, but he couldn't let her know that and allow it to get to her head.  Sidon was already good at doing that.

"It is true that, for many centuries, our people have fought alongside the great Heroes and Princesses of our world," he quietly mused, following her through the shop, his hands behind his back and his eyes focused on the floor.  "Not only that, but we've fought for ourselves, and the well being of our two tribes - the future is an endless ocean of potential when we come together as Hyruleans."

The second she began to select her wares and buy them, the elder Zora knew he had no chance in swaying her away from this fight.  He looked up from his floor-gazing to see a mature and elegant young lady readying herself to protect her home.  There was nothing wrong with that.  Of course, he would have Sidon and Nuwe's heads if she came back in pieces, or not at all!  That is, if her father didn't get to them first... Either way, he finally felt somewhat okay about letting her do this.

"Lady Mipha's Lightscale Trident... Ahh, it is a powerful weapon, able to pierce the toughest scales of the most monstrous foes!  It is said that is was created by our Lady's Mother, but alas, Sidon is too young to recall such an event, and Former King Dorephan, rest his soul, would not tell us," he began, stroking his chin, deep in thought.  "However, once the Hero opened up our communication gates, Zora historians of all kinds, including the River Zora, inspected the Trident.  Many of them say it was blessed by one of the Legendary Great Fairies of Hyrule!  That is why it is so strong - the Late Queen must have taken it to be enchanted by such powerful entities, at least, that's what most of us believe!"

He almost sounded excited at the prospect of researching the Trident himself, his mind already buzzing with ideas about future lessons for his student.  He then returned his focus to her, explaining, "Alright, so you're going!  I want minimal damage, if anything at all!  It's not just for my sake, but your father expects you to use your days to learn how to lead our entire society!"

In the distance, far behind Kapis, Malika could see Voka waving her over.  He must have heard about her guest appearance in the big Hinox fight!

-

~Outskirts~

Mallory grins excitedly.  She holds her hands out above the boulder, her tan palms completely bare.  Breathing in deeply, Karnage could see chunks of stone rise up from the boulder!  No way she could lift up stone like that without touching it, let alone make it look as easy as molding clay!  Mallory bit her lower lip, her arms tensing a little as she moved her hands about.  Without getting any closer to the rock, the girl rounded out the malleable stone she pulled out, and gave it shape.  Within a minute's time, the redhead had created a 6-inch (give or take) protruding heart shape atop the mossy boulder!  Releasing her "grasp" on the material, Mallory exhaled audibly and threw down her arms, proud of what she created.

"See?!  It's hard to explain, but I can reshape things made of earth!  The others don't know about this, so I've been practicing in secret.  Can you keep it a secret, too?  I'd hate for them to force me to perform this kinda thing instead of dancing... but this is a nice little trick for me to roll out every once in a while!" she beamed, standing back to admire her work and allowing Karnage to come examine it.

The large lady speaking to the mysterious man snorted, walking off to tend to her own business.  She kept glaring at him as she worked, whispering to the others so they could keep an eye out for him amidst the celebrations.  Everything was just about set up!  Food was even on its way, as the cooking fires started and the tables were being set.

-

~Siratu's House, Gerudo Desert~

Coming back with another beverage, this time, one for herself as well, the elder nodded to his introduction.  Her wrinkly smile and bobbing head was a silly sight to see, but she was genuinely happy to have such naieve company over.  She hadn't told these stories in a long time...

"Slaif, my child," she began, giving him a different looking drink than before.  This one was green in color with tiny bits of ice and a splash of orange juice.  This was a good way for her to test out what her guest liked best, after all!

"In this world, we are also ruled by Magic, similar to you.  This is the Magic of the Goddesses.  There were 3," she told him, holding up bony, golden-ringed fingers.  "Din, the Goddess of Power.  She created the world with her might and fire.  Then there was Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom.  Without her, our world would be chaos and lawless.  Finally, there was Farore, the Goddess of Courage.  Had she not created the first life forms, there would be no one to enjoy the land her sister created, or live within its order."

Siratu took a long sip of her drink, the ice in the glass rattling around as she'd practically finished it in one gulp.  "To leave their mark on the world, to let their creation know who had given them this world, this power, this life... the three Goddesses created the Triforce.  The Triforce is the most powerful thing in all the land, able to grant any wish, should you ask it.  In order to keep such a relic safe, it was given to a vai known as Hylia.  Using the Triforce that which was entrusted to her, Hylia took the raw lands and life forms and peacefully ruled over them, creating what we have here - Hyrule.  Legend has it that the Royal family, the Princess you seek, is descended from the same bloodline as Hylia.  This is why that family remains in power to this day."

All this could be very intimidating to take in!  Siratu promptly paused and looked at him, hoping he had questions to ask about this brief history of her world.
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowFantasy 2/10/2019, 9:00 pm

Karnage watches in surprise as the heart forms on top of the rock, making the knight smile at the sight. “That’s quite a neat power. I’m glad you’re keeping it a secret. Who knows what kind of attention you might catch with it. And I don’t just mean from the others here. Don’t worry Mallory, I’ll keep it a secret. I promise.” He taps his chest with his fist, signifying the willingness to keep the promise.

The cloaked man watched everyone out of the corners of his eyes, the gem in his hands glowing faintly in reaction to Mallory’s use of her powers nearby. He grins slightly at the reaction. It was almost time to do what he came here to do....Soon, he would envelop this whole place in darkness!
ShadowFantasy
ShadowFantasy
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/13/2019, 11:20 am

Malika listened intently, letting Kapis's mini-lesson sink in. The trident was one of the few topics she was interested in, as it was wielded by Lady Mipha herself. the Zora Princess chuckled to herself quietly, not really idolizing the princess of the past, but more so looking up to her as a role model. Mipha was powerful, kind, and courageous; she stood by the Hero, after all! 

She finished with her purchases, turning to face Kapis as he told her he wanted her to come back as safe as humanely possible. With a gentle smile, she took his hand.

"Fear not, Kapis. With the Captain and the Prince at my side, I can promise that I'll have as few injuries as possible, though i cannot deny the possibility of a bruise or two, maybe a scratch." 

Motion in the distance caught her eye; it was Voka, waving her over. Mali looked back to Kapis, stepping back. "Now, I must go and prepare for the coming combat. Thank you for always looking out for me Kapis." With that, she heads off to meet with Voka.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 4/3/2019, 3:28 am

As Siratu explains the history of how Hyrule came to be, he sat listening in silent wonder. However, he did understand what the old woman was saying, despite it being so much to take in.

"So then, perhaps, if I find this Princess Elise, she would be able to use such a power to save my homeland?!"

Now he was more determined than ever! If he could bring back someone with the power to grant any wish, surely his grandmother and the other Twili would be saved! It was a gamble he was willing to take, no matter what! Determination sparking in the young Sorcerer's eyes, he nods confidently. "How soon can we leave?"
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 4/16/2019, 9:21 pm

~Zora's Domain~

Kapis reluctantly released her from his lecture and watched her trot off to see her caregiver, Voka.  When the two united, he looked on with pride in his eyes, understanding that a strong leader had to overcome many trials.  Hopefully, she would be one of the strongest leaders among them all.

Voka looked very surprised to see Malika carrying this ammunition and supplies, immediately waddling around her and adjusting her quiver and strap, fixing her belts so they would fit her more comfortably.

While fluffing up her fins, he exclaimed, "Princess, I just saw the militia heading for the base of the mountain!  If... If you're really going with them..."  He paused and stepped back to look at his work, hand on his chin as he looked Malika over.  "Then you're going to need something to help keep you strong."

Voka then turned to a pouch attached at his hip.  Digging inside, he unveiled a bundle of wrapped up eatables he made himself.  Fruit, mushrooms, rice balls and bottle of potion were immediately thrust into Malika's arms.  "I made these myself, of course!  Energizing Veggie Rice Balls, Hearty Mushroom Skewer, Copious Simmered Fruit, and Energizing Elixir."

~Siratu's House~

Before the old woman was able to speak, the barking of a boisterous sand seal was heard outside.  The loud grind and rush of sand outside Siratu's home alerted the pair inside the building.  The elder Gerudo groaned in annoyance.

"Uuunnhhh... As if Lady Urbosa is playing a cruel joke on me..." she mumbles, moving around her kitchen counter and towards the front of the home.  She looks to Slaif with regret written upon her face. "I am sorry in advance, my child."

The crunch of shoes upon the sand quickly marched up to the steps of the home.  A young woman's frustrated voice called out, "Grandma!!" causing Siratu to roll her eyes.  The woman's visitor was a short caramel-skinned Gerudo with bright red hair, fiery orange eyes and a toned body.  Her green and blue crop top with gold ornaments looked stylish.  Her white, fluffy pants and brown sandals complimented such attire.  Attached to her gold belt, a scimitar was contained in a sheath.  A dusty bronze shield was strapped to her back.

"You are supposed to be helping me shop for jewelry today!  Why are you so lat-" the youth spat as she barged into the room, stopping and reeling back as her eyes locked onto Slaif.  "What is it?!  What is this thing, Grandma?!"

"Ahkina!  Do not raise your voice in my house!" Siratu shouted right back at her, wagging her old wrinkly finger.  She stomped over to the girl and smacked the hand reaching for the sealed weapon.  "And how many times do I have to tell you?!  No weapons!!  Now, you owe our guest an apology!!"

Through grit teeth, the visitor, now known as Ahkina, growled at her elder, flicking a stray lock of hair away from her face.  Pouting from the lecture she just given, she balled her fists and bowed her head.  Facing Slaif, she reluctantly said, "S-Sorry, eh...?  Whoever you are!!  Sorry!!"

~Outskirts~

Mallory sighs with a relieved smile, her hands clasped together over her chest.  "I knew I could count on you, Karn!" she beamed, reaching out to his hand and grabbing it.  Her hand was warm to the touch, and without another moment, she pulled it from his chest and began to drag him back to the main event!  Her steps were lighter and her eyes brighter now that she shared her secret with someone!

The festival was about to begin.  Mallory and Karn could hear everyone cheering, eagerly ready to begin the festivities.  Plates and utensils could be heard cling-clanging against one another, and the musicians had started beating their drums and strumming their harps and violins.  The cheerful song of the Lost Woods was the music of choice, a perfect starting tune for such an occasion!  Everyone not collecting large portions of food or playing an instrument was dancing, socializing and laughing at each others jokes.  If there ever were a perfect description of what harmony should look like, this would fit the bill!

"Alright!  This is my favorite song!  Let's shake it up, Karn!" the dancer skipped into view, immediately leaping into a spinning pirouette.

Last edited by Rocky on 8/19/2019, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum