NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 4:56 pm

Hades: *moves at speeds that put Spirit to shame as he dashes at Charisma, warps, and elbows her in the spine where Spirit had broken her back*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 32 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 5:07 pm

Charisma: *jumps up, flips and slashes*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 5:15 pm

Hades: *blocks with the white blade and returns momentum of the slash with the black blade*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 3/4/2011, 5:56 pm

Speedster: Xanthos? *runs off to find the real xanthos*
Cody: *puts away muramasa* okay then hades wait up *follows hades*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 6:46 pm

Xanthos/Daitengu: *Frowns as the ground begins to shake, a hole slowly coming out from the Iciaurian cemetary. Ignoring the hole for now, Xanthos returned his attention to the Omega form of Xander.* ~This should be interesting. Should I assume that his Omega form is on par with Alex's Alpha form? Guess I'll find out soon enough.~ Foolish Mortal, you dare challenge me? I shall crush you!

~

Xanthos clone: ~No! Speedy noticed!~ *The clone stealthily follows Speedster, shuddering as he sees the gargantuan winged wolf overhead. Hopefully, the true Daitengu wouldn't react. . .*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 6:50 pm

Luna: *sees "Daitengu" and her pupils become dots as both of her eyes go red*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 6:54 pm

Xander: what is this that I'm feeling....I can feel it....all the madness on the planet.....no......in the galaxy.......all that madness....its flowing from me.....yes......I actually did it.......I succeeded where my predecessor failed....I have become....A FULL-BORN KESHIN!
Spirit: a what!?
Alex:....no......no no no no no! this is definitely not good! a keshin.....you really gave up your soul to become that monster, Xander?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 7:00 pm

Luna: *She shhifts into Daitengu*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 7:11 pm

Xander: Two? why are there Two?........BAKAS! YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU COULD FOOL ME BY MAKING TWO DAITENGUS WHEN I KNOW THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE! HOW PATHETIC! YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD TRICK ME?! BAAAKAAAS! *sticks his tongue out with the last "baka". as he continues ranting, his body becomes more lithe and armor-coated. his insanely evil smile gets even bigger and a third eye opens sideways on his forehead*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 7:55 pm

Daitengu Luna: ~Xanthos, I know that is you. We can still pull this off!~ *temporairly transfers some of her abilities to Xanthos/Daitengu*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:00 pm

Xander:I can't tell if its cold or hot....I can't tell if I'm alive or dead...all i feel.....all i feel.....IS THE URGE TO KILL!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 8:02 pm

Chraisma: *summons 30 daggers that float in the air around her. She then launches them at Hades one by one*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:06 pm

Hades: *blocks each one easily* Like I said, I'm much stronger than Spirit.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 8:08 pm

Charisma: *you have no idea...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:14 pm

Hades: what you're capable of? I think I have plenty of an idea....and thats why I won't let my guard down for even a second....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 8:16 pm

Charisma: *summons more daggers, but this time launches them at Spirit*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:20 pm

Hades:..........
Spirit:......right............*stands up and dodges matrix style.*
Hades: so you're still alive?
Spirit: I guess so.....
Hades: get some rest, brother. I'll deal with this vagabond.
Spirit: if you say so....*warps out*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 8:21 pm

Charisma: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 8:23 pm

Hades: A vagabond....a mere rogue....a scoundrel......take your pick. that is what you have become in siding with these heathens.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 10:17 pm

Charisma: . . . . . .
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 10:20 pm

Xander: All these people...all these emotions.... *grips head and starts screaming* RRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
Hades: that appears to have struck a nerve....*readies swords* so, does this mean you're serious now?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/4/2011, 10:24 pm

Charisma: *summons a longsword*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 10:26 pm

Hades: *starts to walk slowly around charisma as the two prepare for their final duel.*

Xander: .....the pain.......her face...........Right. time to remedy my problem. *floats back down to the palace*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 3/4/2011, 10:43 pm

Xanthos/Daitengu: ~Oops. . . Looks like I made my transformation too big. . . Oh well. . . Whoa!~ *He feels Daitengu's powers surge within him.* ~It's not even a portion of Daitengu's true power. . . but I feel overwhelmed already! But. . . Xander has so much power. . . It's insane.~

*The hole in the cemetary splits in two as a large humanoid skeleton climbs out, moaning as its joints begin to move. It stares into the distance, sensing the arrival of Daitengu. It's burly body began to head towards the castle, preparing for the final ritual.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 10:49 pm

~inside the palace~
Xander: *walks up to Chimera*
Chimera: Xander? whats wrong?
Xander: I'm afraid, Chimera.....
Chimera: of what? you can tell me, its o-*Xander's claw is in Chimera's chest, crushing her heart*
Xander: I'm afraid.....I'm afraid.....OF YOU! *crushes heart, killing Chimera*

Alex: *feels power serge as Chimera dies* Woah.......*through telepathy to Xanthos* Xanthos, its Alex. I was keeping a lock on Chimera's energy. the thing is, I saw Xander's signiture enter the palace and approach Chimera. now, Chimera is gone and I'm sensing only Chimera's body....I think Xander just killed Chimera!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next