NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 2/16/2011, 3:40 pm

~the inside of a bar. there is smoke from cigarettes casting shadows in the interior. the bar is empty except for the tender and 4 customers at a table, playing cards.~
*the door opens and a small skunk in a white Catholic preist's outfit with a hood up walks in.*
Mr. Royal Straight Flush: Royal Straight Flush! I win again! hahaha!
???: thats a pretty nice hand you got there.....
Bartender: Whatt'l it be, kid?
???: Strawberry sundae....
*the bartender and the card players all laugh*
Bartender: no offence, but this aint no kiddy bar. by the way, why did you come here?
???: I heard that in this town, there's a small dive, where a person's life can be taken in place of money.....
*the card players all stop laughing*
???: I also here the people who do the job used to be members of a group called the Combine Collective...
*the card players all get up and walk to the skunk*
Card player: you should really watch what you say, shorty. otherwise you might loose something......WHAT THE-
*the man reels back as a hole is blown through his stomach. as soon as he hits the ground, he transforms from a human into his true form, a Combine soldier. the others transform and try to attack, but are all except for Mr. Royal Straight Flush, shot with the same attack. the kid ducks to dodge Mr. RSF's attack. his hood falls down, revealing Alex. his hand is in claw mode, but has transformed into a large revolver gun mode that shoots silver beams. he blocks Mr. RSF's next attack with his claw*
Alex: Not bad, Mr. Royal Straight Flush....*whistle*
*a coffin busts down into the dive and opens when it hits the ground. a large, 3 bladed chainsaw errupts out of the coffin and into Alex's hand. he ducks and slices RSF in half. he then walks to the door and stabs the chainsaw through the door, killing the bartender when he was in Combine mode. he starts to walk up the stairs to the exit.*
Alex: *as he opens the door* Next time you open up shop, make sure you add strawberry sundaes to the menu....
*a roar rings out from the bottom of the steps and the bartender flies up at Alex.*
Alex: *Aiming claw gun at bartender* Bingo....*fires*
~right after he fires, the logo for this episode of Geneforce appears.~
^GENEFORCE: RETURN OF THE CATACLYSM SEEDS/ THE VENGENCE OF XANDER!^
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by CodytheOmni 2/16/2011, 4:36 pm

(You Got that from Devil May Cry well here is my intro)

*near an alley way*
???: *yawns* Man I am bored I wish something would happen
Female: Voice: *screams* HELP
???: and thats my Cue
*towards the girl*
Girl: please let me go
Thug 1: come on girlly we just want some fun
Thug 2: yeah we will be gentle
Thug 3: come on let have game
???: YO. *all 5 criminals look toward the origin of the Voice to see a teen ager with a duster worn* Let the lady go
Thug 1: Hey look it's kung fu man
Thug 2: hehe he doesn't look to good
???: I said back off
* the thugs look at their new target and prey. all of them smirked as the biggest partner swung full force at the teen only for it to be caught effortlessly*
Thug 5:* stutters shakes alot* uuh i was just playing with you
???:*smirks* then Lets play *Throws the brute into bunch of trash can. then draws full automatic gun and opens fire on the onther criminals to find Combines* Lets rock * puts away the gun and draws his katanas slice the first 2 combines then proceeds the third who charges him. The mysterious stranger cuts off the 3rd one's head off. the last 2 were already dead due to how much he opened fired on them. The girl looks at him awestrucked*
Girl: who are you
Cody: the name is Omni...Cody The Omni
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 2/16/2011, 4:42 pm

(nice intro and yeah, I know. it was just too good not to use!)
*alex walks into the ally toting his casket on his back with one hand*
Alex: sheesh, Cody-kun....you sure make a mess of things when you're killing Combine...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/16/2011, 4:58 pm

Cody:* looks at the mess then shrugs* Hey they derserve it
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 5:31 pm

A bright red wolf with black plating on her tail walks past the alley way. She is wearing a green top, green fingerless gloves, a black skirt, and black knee high boots. Her ears twitch at the voices and she stops and looks into the alley way. Sliently, vines erupt from the ground around her as she moves foward in an offensive stance. The vines then lash out and grab the two standing figures.

???: I'll give you three seconds Combine, to tell me what you're planning or else you can kiss your body parts good-bye...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/16/2011, 9:02 pm

~In the lush forests nearby, a large ship hides, using advanced cloaking technology to blend in with the foliage. Waiting at the control panel is Xanthos Ailuro, nodding off every now and then as he waited for the others to return. While defeating the Chimera had been a grand victory, the Combine had not yet been defeated. The Geneforce needed answers. Now.~

Xanthos: *He glances at the bracelet on his right shoulder. In its center is a magnificent crystal, glowing cobalt every few seconds. During the battle against the Chimera, one of the Geneforce, Luna, had given up her physical body to deal massive damage to the beast. She now resided in the crystal, using it as a medium to communicate to the physical realm.*

Xanthos: *Looks out the windows of the ship, hoping to get off this alien planet soon. Hopefully, his allies wouldn't blow the place up. but knowing them. . . it would be more likely to happen than not.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/16/2011, 9:11 pm

*slaif walks onto the ship*
Slaif: hey, Xanthos. how you holdin up?

~in the allyway~
Alex: Woahwoahwoahwoah! we are not Combine! if anything, my friend here just offed a whole lot of Combine!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 9:40 pm

T.C Luna: Xanthos... you seem down... Whats wrong?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/16/2011, 10:03 pm

Xanthos: *Looks up.* Hey, Slaif. I'm just waiting for the town to get blown sky-high. . . *He fiddles his fingers, worried.* I'm just feel uneasy about this place. . . something feels off.
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 10:14 pm

Pointsettia: oh really? prove it. I already lost a friend to the combine and i dont intend on losing any more...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/16/2011, 10:26 pm

Alex: wait....you're Pointsettia! Luna-neechan told me about you! I'm alex!

Slaif: actually, there's a legend about this jungle that involves the tale of how the Celestio-Sapians came to be.....apearantly, an artifact from the time of the Gods is here....The Kronos Stone!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 10:34 pm

Pointsettia: *drops the two* you know Luna?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/16/2011, 10:37 pm

Alex: back when she was on Dark Cosmo and even afterwards, she was like a big sister to me....but she gave her life to help us beat Chimera....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 10:38 pm

Pointsettia: I know...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/16/2011, 10:48 pm

Alex: If you're fighting the Combine too, then we should work together! I was just passing through this town when I ran into Cody. but I wasn't planning on teaming up with him. I would be glad to work with you, though....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/16/2011, 10:56 pm

Pointsettia: I guess we could...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/16/2011, 11:05 pm

Xanthos: Kronos stone, eh? *His mind flashes to one of his deadlier enemies, the powerful groupf of twelve Titans, with power that overcame the powerful Olympians: the Gaia Titans. He shakes his head, pushing away the thoughts. They had been forced back into dormancy some time ago. They couldn't come back any time soon.*

Xanthos: How're the status' of our operatives?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/16/2011, 11:09 pm

Slaif: the stone was made by the father of the Immortal Celestials, or Gods, and thier opposites, the Cataclysm Seeds. The Seeds of Destruction are decendents of the Cataclysm Seeds. anyway, they say he who holds the stone of Kronos holds the world. that they can be granted any wish, any dream. even bring back the dead...
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/16/2011, 11:44 pm

Xanthos: *He pauses, eyes blinking slowly. He runs a hand through the fur on his head. He stands, thinking to himself.* ~Would it be right to use that sort of power to bring back Luna? Or would there be some sort of unforseen side effect? Something like that usually happens with these mysterious artifacts.~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 7:01 am

Slaif: from what i've read, the stone was made by Kronos the Deep One himself. It was made so only those with pure intentions can use it. they say Kronos and the Celestials used its power over good to seal away the Cataclysm Seeds. its an artifact of pure positive energy bound in physical form.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 3:12 pm

Pointsettia: Pure intentions? We should find it and Xanthos should use it....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 3:20 pm

Alex: agreed. we can use it to bring back Luna and Spirit.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/17/2011, 5:06 pm

Cody: the only question is who would have pure intention Cause I am not one of them but *pauses for a moment to think then speaks again* I guess if anyone who can use the kronos stone would be a target for the combine right
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 5:54 pm

Slaif: exactly. the combine believe that the gods would veiw thier destruction as a "pure intention", this is false, because the Gods do not condone violence of any kind. however, even the G-man fears the stone.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/17/2011, 6:00 pm

Xanthos: What else do you know about it? ~He leans forward, expecting more information.~
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next