NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 7:58 pm

Slaif: *practically orgasming* OH MY GOD! ITS A REAL CELESTIO-SAPIAN STRONGHOLD! THE ARCHITECTURE! THE CULTURE! THE SOUNDS! *faints*
Alex: wow.....this place sure is pretty. right, rose? *holds roses hand*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 6 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Star Phoenix 2/21/2011, 8:00 pm

Xanthos: Um. . . it's alright, Simoa. But this place. . . the architecture is so. . . so. . . I don't even have a word for it! Beautiful can't even begin to describe it!

Last edited by Phirania on 4/25/2011, 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 8:07 pm

Umbra: lets continue on to the palace. The princess is waiting. *starts to guide them through the city*
Alex: its amazing that the Celestio-sapians could still have a city like this....
Umbra: there are a total of 3000 out of the 10000 Celestio-sapians in existance here. It is our race's holy city and Capital. It is the home of the Royal Clans: the Dynast Clan, which is the royal family, and the branch Clans of Ruthoth, Deshdous, and Zoanark. Your friends Hades and Spirit are part of the Zoanark clan. it is the closest ally to the royal family.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 9:26 pm

Rose: *puts her hood down revealing medium length hair* Pretty...

Pointsettia: So many things to do!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 9:30 pm

Goods vendor: I HAVE MANY ITEMS FOR SALE!
Food vendor: SUGAR DATES! GET YOUR SUGAR DATES HERE! SUGAR DATES AND PISTACIOS!
Cloth Vendor: I HAVE A WIDE SELECTION! VERY VERY GOOD, VERY VERY CHEAP!
Umbra: have fun shopping for a while. I'll go to the palace and speak with the princess. I'll send for you when she wishes to speak with you.
Alex: AWSOME! Hey rose, lets go look around town! *grabs rose's hand again*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 9:32 pm

Rose: *dragged along by Alex* ?! o-ok...
Simoa: *walks towards and element shop*
Ivy: i dont know where to start...
Pointsettia: wow.....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 9:35 pm

Jewelry Vendor: *to Ivy and Pointsettia* How about a lovely necklace? Lovely Necklaces for Lovely Ladies?
Slaif: wait up, Simoa! I want to see thier elemental fluctuators!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 9:37 pm

Simoa: *stops and waits*

*Ivy and Pointsettia walk up to the jeweler*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/21/2011, 9:37 pm

Xanthos: . . . *Sits down on a nearby bench.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 9:40 pm

Meat vendor: GET YOUR MEAT HERE! MEAT MAKES A STRONG HERO!
Jewelry Vendor: take a look at my wares, Ladies....
Slaif: *walking with Simoa*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 10:23 pm

Simoa: *brushes up against an unoperating machine and it starks working*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/21/2011, 10:44 pm

Cody: *hears his stomach growling and walks over to the meat vendor* give me YOur finest meat
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 10:46 pm

Meat Vendor: Here ya go, pal! enjoy Deshdae day! its our race's founder's birthday, so everything in the marketplace is free!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 10:51 pm

Rose: *stops and looks at a small crystalline deer figurine. She picks it up and notes te blue coloring*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 10:57 pm

Bobble Vendor: you like, yes? take it, little one! on Deshdae day, everything is free!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 10:59 pm

Rose: *nods a thank you and gives the figuring to Alex*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 11:01 pm

Alex: wow....this is really pretty....thanks, Rose-chan! *kisses cheek*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 11:03 pm

Rose: *turns red slightly*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 11:06 pm

Umbra: *walks over to Alex and Rose* the princess would like to see only you 2. please follow me.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/21/2011, 11:09 pm

Xanthos: *Snores softly on bench. A few sparks fly from his fur with each breath he takes.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 11:11 pm

Rose: *looks at Alex then starts to follow*

Simoa: *walks out of the shop and plops down next to Xanthos*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 11:19 pm

~the Palace~
*the princess Senoba is sitting in a ball on a large bed. she's a female Celestio sapian with no mask on. her green eyes glitter as she cradles the Kronos stone and something else. she's holding a mask that looks exactly like Spirit's*
Senoba: *singing in london bridge is falling down tune* Spirit is falling down. falling down. falling down. Spirit is falling down. My. Dear. Darling...*a small tear rolls down her cheek*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/21/2011, 11:23 pm

Rose: mask?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/21/2011, 11:27 pm

Senoba: *finally notices them* oh......*wipes tear* sorry. I was remembering my late fiance.....at least he was, until that little blue hedgehog tramp stole him from me.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/21/2011, 11:29 pm

Xanthos: *Grunts in his sleep, smacking Simoa with his tail.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next