NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

4 posters

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by CodytheOmni 2/17/2011, 6:02 pm

Cody: hell even My DAD Fears this stone and he's Bahamut the king of dragon and hallow father of eldions
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander! - Page 2 Empty Re: Geneforce Squel: Return of the Cataclysm seeds and The Vengence of Xander!

Post by Star Phoenix 2/17/2011, 6:08 pm

Xanthos: . . . Then. . . I'll go. Where is the stone located?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://bisharpcreed.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 6:11 pm

Slaif: the enterance is somewhere in the jungle. it then takes you about 5 miles underground to the temple where its being held.
Alex: you ain't goin alone, Xanthos! I'm going with you!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/17/2011, 6:14 pm

Xanthos: *nods* Alright. Anyone else?
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 6:15 pm

Slaif: you need someone who's studied up on Celestial culture. I'll go as well.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 6:49 pm

Pointsettia: I'm going too!
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 7:18 pm

Slaif: looks like we have a team! anyone else?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/17/2011, 8:29 pm

Xanthos: *Looks around.* I think that's everyone. Let's get going, then. *He preceeds to leave the ship.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/17/2011, 8:37 pm

*alex and Slaif follow closely behind*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/17/2011, 10:18 pm

pointsettia: *follows*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 7:09 am

*as they continue walking, Alex looks into the misty section of the jungle. his ears perk up and he grabs Poitsettia's shoulder and points towards the misty section*
Alex: I think I hear someone singing.....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/19/2011, 12:48 pm

Xanthos: *Instinctively pulls out a kunai.* Stay on guard. . .
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 4:21 pm

Slaif: that voice....it's Celestio-sapian! we must investigate, since the Celestio-sapians are closely tied to the stone! *runs off in the direction of the voice*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/19/2011, 8:19 pm

Cody: Who the- Hey Wait* follows slairf*
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Phoenix 2/19/2011, 10:54 pm

Xanthos: *Hurries after Slaif. The mist shrouds his vision, slowly blocking off his sight of Slaif. He stops for a moment, sensing the surroundings around him. Hearing faint footsteps, he ran towards them, hoping they belonged to Slaif.*
Star Phoenix
Star Phoenix
Elite Uber Fan
Elite Uber Fan

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/19/2011, 11:04 pm

*footsteps grew louder only reveal it was speedster carrying soulmane on his back*
Soulmane: so You are Xanthos that I heard so much about
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 11:10 pm

*in the clearing where slaif ran off to is a female Celestio-sapian who is standing infront of a large braizer with green fire. as she sings the images of what she sings about appear in the flame*
???: [i]before man, before moon, before history. in a world of magic and mystery. Gods and Seeds, mighty and bold, fought to possess the Kronos stone. for he, who held the stone, held the world. and into dark chaos came the seeds' world. but Deshdae smote them from his throne! he became the ruler of them all.......come. with me. across the seas of time. come with me, across the seas of time. from seed blood came monsters of lore, the gorgan and the manticore. the centaur weeps beneath the silver trees. across the seas of time! Deshdae decended from the stars, with lightning by his side. love like thunder in his heart to claim a mortal bride. and from thier union came a race, half mortal and half god. with powers dreamed by mortal men to walk where the gods tried! *at that last part, the giant immage of Spirit and the Celestio-sapians appears in the flames. she stops singing and plays a flute-like device to the tune she was singing. as she plays, the flames dance around her*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/19/2011, 11:16 pm

Soulmane:Cool
Speedster: sounds like the legend of the world rings
Cody: sounds more like shinryu
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 11:23 pm

Slaif: its the story of how the universe came to be.....Kronos created the Gods and the Seeds. they battled for the Kronos stone. the Seeds almost won, but the strongest of the gods, Deshdae, defeated them. he then became the ruler of the universe. the blood of the Seeds created the monsters that we battle today. after many millenia, Deshdae claimed a mortal bride and spawned the Celestio-sapian race....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/19/2011, 11:29 pm

T.C Luna: wow...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni 2/19/2011, 11:31 pm

Soulmane: HOw Powerful is this kronos anyway
CodytheOmni
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/19/2011, 11:32 pm

Slaif: how powerful WAS Kronos.....he died when the Seeds started the war by murdering him.
Alex: *inching towards Pointsettia* those flames sure look pretty....don't they?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 12:01 am

Pointsettia: they do...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 2/20/2011, 12:12 am

*the woman stops playing and looks at the heros. she stands up and smiles*
???: well well, it isn't often that I have visitors....only the pure of heart can find me. I am Umbra. I am a priestess to the old gods. I take it you are looking for the Kronos stone?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 2/20/2011, 11:29 am

Pointsettia: we are actually....
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next