NewGeneforce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 144 on 4/12/2021, 3:11 am
Latest topics
» A Kingdom Built on the Trust of Slaves
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty6/13/2021, 8:21 pm by Genesis

» [BtTG] Rainbow Ruination
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 4:48 pm by Star Phoenix

» Myrr Saga: War of the Infernals
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty2/11/2021, 2:55 pm by Zazul

» [Fakemon] Solo Adventure: Storming Lore (Zazul/Luna RP)
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty12/10/2020, 10:41 pm by Zazul

» [My Hero Academia] Symbols of Justice
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty10/11/2020, 4:18 pm by Zazul

» Geneforce Chronicles: Psychic Warfare.
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty7/14/2020, 9:46 am by Genesis

» The Human/Demon Cultural Exchange Program
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty6/10/2020, 10:43 am by Genesis

» [My Hero Academia] Rise of the New Generation!
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:37 pm by Star Phoenix

» His Daughter's Tower
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty6/7/2020, 3:29 pm by Star Phoenix

» [My Hero Academia] SAVE School: My Villain Academia
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty6/2/2020, 6:49 am by Star Phoenix

» Aura Wake: Starlight Sonata
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty5/22/2020, 10:43 am by Maxwell

» The God-Killer Chronicles
Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty3/28/2020, 9:22 pm by Star Phoenix

Statistics
We have 44 registered users
The newest registered user is Minniboe

Our users have posted a total of 15952 messages in 324 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty

Rocky's House of Pain

+4
Maxwell
Genesis
SailorSun546
Rocky
8 posters

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Rocky's House of Pain - Page 8 Empty Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by Zazul 3/1/2011, 7:45 pm

Alex: wow....I bet there are alot of clankers in there! *starts to walk towards the base* I bet I'll find a strong opponent here for sure!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/1/2011, 8:11 pm

Pointsettia: *grabs alex and pulls him behind the bush*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2011, 8:16 pm

Alex: Hey! why'd you stop me?!
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/1/2011, 8:22 pm

Pointsettia: *lets him go.* Fine. I'll let you get hacked into little tiny pieces, cooked in a wine broth, and served with a small salad.
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/1/2011, 9:47 pm

Alex: o.o ......excuse me?
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/2/2011, 12:38 am

Pointsettia: you wanna find out for yourself? I've seen it happen...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/3/2011, 12:18 pm

(@Sailor: Really? Cool! Maybe we can try to find it and watch it over Spring Break or something! ^_^

Holy flip you guys!! Calm down with the posting! *eyes Zazul and Luna* >o<; Its been a while so I gotta catch up! *sweats* )

PLANET TROPIC - COLUSSEUM OF CORRUPTION

~Kane nodded to Sunny and Archimedes in agreement as he began to stand up from his crouched position. Wrath recollected his lost air and spoke again. ~

Wrath: That's a pretty good idea. It looks like from what I see way over there that the Mechas she has let through are beginning to fall! Maybe we can use some of their--

~Suddenly, the glowing Colusseum began to brighten its glow. The glows began to pulse, and with each passing second, the pulsing became faster and faster until it flickered like a light blue strobe light. Then, a soft breeze, coming from deep inside the Coluseum drifted out of the open arches along all sides of the structure. This breeze felt cool, almost cold enough to be considered the freezing point of water. Wrath trembled as the cool wind sifted through the air around the four remaining. Kane looked toward the Coluseum and realized that this wind was coming from inside. It was then that the wind picked up speed, and was now going at a rate even faster than the pulsing glimmer! The hurricane-like force was so strong, it seemed to grab a hold of Kane, Sunny, Archimedes, and Wrath and pull them all into the Coluseum! And with that, all four were sucked into the massive building, like a star getting sucked into a black hole. ~

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

~Moments later, all four of them were lying on the ground of what seemed to be a black floor, surrounded in empty darkness. They were all uninjured, and fully concious. Wrath was the first to stand, and by the worried look on his face, he was about to have another near-panic attack. ~

Wrath: Oh no... W-what is this?! W-where are we?! I-Is this the inside of t-that thing?! Y-you guys, get up!!

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN

SOK: *lifts one eyebrow* Excuse me? D-did you realize what you just said to me?

PLANET TROPIC - POD

Medicine Man: Oh, I see... I only want to see dat dese people are safe from da harm... Will we be safe from dis evil wizard?

Medicine Woman: Dis is crazy talk! Of course we not safe! De world will fall from dis darkness and we will all be destroyed by her! Fox man in armou! You must warn your resisdance dat she is de living incarnade to all evil energies! Believe me! I has seen her absorb many of peoples powers and use dem to enslave us! She must die, now!

Medicine Man: And to tink... she was once de greatest superhero of dem all... *sniffles and shudders* My wife is right. She must die, fox boy. You need kill her.

PLANET TROPIC - ROAD TO SOK DOMAIN

~This time, the road that Poinsetta and Alex were on was even more heavily guarded than that of the one which Genesis, Juliet, Rose Fairy, and Emily were. There were about 20 Robotic and Metal-Koko Guards all with flamethrowers, lasers, and regular bulleted guns. Some of them, withheld swords on their back for back up. Their armors were tough, made of one of the most powerful steels in all the galaxy: Tropican Steel**. Beating them would take more than a few hits. They marched along uniformly, scanning the area for forms of life that they could terminate. ~

((This is just so you can know a little bit more about my planet - face it, its much easier to play if we know about the turf we play on...^_^; **This steel is registered as one of the most powerful because of its components. Made of Chaos Energy, hard man made and natural metals, this Steel is also very valuable, being worth millions on Mobius, and can be mined on the continent of Phoenix, just one continent west of Cornucopia - the current location. This metal is what Rocky and Wrath's Endoskeleton is made from. More details will be posted in the my character roster page.))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 3:40 pm

Pointsettia: ummm.... Alex? It seem that we are in some trouble...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis 3/3/2011, 3:45 pm

Genesis: *spots the mighty domain* There it is. *flies towards it.*
Juliet: Wait for me. *surfs after him*
Genesis
Genesis
Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

https://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 4:25 pm

Alex: you're tellin me! *ducks down*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/3/2011, 5:08 pm

PLANET TROPIC - ROAD TO SOK DOMAIN

~The powerful guards along the streets, where the two resistance members hid, were still scanning, when suddenly one of the sensed heat coming not from another robots overheating system, but from a life form. In fact, two of them. Immediately, it spun around to the area it felt the heat, and started to charge its laser-powered weapon. Poinsetta and Alex were in danger! ~

Laser Guard: Armed and ready! Show yourselves and you won't be killed - you will be arrested!

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN (outside)

~Several of the archers along the domain's massive, castle-like walls, eyed the oncoming quartet of heroes. When the 30 of them had armed their crossbows and regular bows with arrows of darkness each, they fired the negative energy at such a quick pace, that the sky seemed to darken above them. ~

Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 5:25 pm

???: I think that will be enough, Gentlemen.
*out of the shadows from the other side of the road walks a man in a blue suit with a red tie and silver briefcase. He appears to be in his mid 50s or early 60s. His eyes are an explosive combo of greed, blue, and yellow. his gray hair is cut in a flat-top military fashion. when he speaks, he places the enphesis on most words in different places than they should be.*
Alex: .......thats.....The G-man!
G-Man: I believe I have business with SOK. Now that the Combine were destroyed, I am out of an employer. Please grant me passage.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/3/2011, 7:01 pm

(OOC: @Rocky: Yessss, but it's so hard to find. Maybe we can stream it on YouTube sometime. And I know right! About the bunch of new pages, i was like FILLLERRRRRRRRRR but it was funny to read, Luna and Alex have a pretty good sense of humor. ;P)

S.Leporis: *wiggles into a cross-legged sitting position with Archimedes in her lap. She leers around in the darkness* This is crap, I can't see an thing. Are we inside the Colosseum?

Archimedes: I can't hear anything.... You don't think this will be like the Dark Tournament in that one Spirit Energy* world, do you?

S.Leporis: I dunno, maybe. That'd be cool actually, but it'd kinda suck too.

Archimedes: Oy.....

S.Leporis: Yo, Wrath, hit the lights man.

(OOC: *I'm referring to the Dark Tournament in an Anime called Yu Yu Hakusho. Sorry if no one gets the reference. Long story short it was a tourney to the death among hundreds of demons. I forget what the prize was for the winners,...)
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 8:25 pm

Pointsettia: I dont want to die so... *stands and shows herself*
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 8:31 pm

Alex: Pontsettia! oh well....*stands with her*
G-Man: oh my....whats this? The little boy from Dark Cosmo and one of the Geneforce.....this is truely a suprise.
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 8:33 pm

Pointsettia: Now what?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 8:39 pm

G-Man: you both are in the way of my plan....I guess its time for a new one....the enemy of my enemy is my friend....after all, I'm only looking out for me....*takes hand and stabs soldier in the chest with his bare hand. a weird chrome-like liquid bubbles out from the soldier's chest and covers him.* me me me.....*when the chrome liquid dissipates, where the soldier was standing is a younger version of the G-Man.*
G-Man Clone 1:......Me too......*those two G-Men stab the other soldiers, turning them into G-Men clones as well.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 8:42 pm

Pointsettia: that isnt creepy at all...
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 8:45 pm

Alex: what the.....since when could you do that?!
G-Man: when you and your friends destroyed the Combine, I was released from the control of the Advisers. in other words *shows the back of his neck where the jack for the earphone he would always wear is empty* I'm unplugged. I now have discovered my new purpose: To assimilate all life. but I cannot do that with SOK around. So, we are comrades in arms....for now....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxwell 3/3/2011, 8:47 pm

Pointsettia: so... we arent gonna be arrested?
Maxwell
Maxwell
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/3/2011, 8:51 pm

*all the former soldiers now turned G-Man clones all look at each other*
G-Man: no. we're going to SOK's headquarters....
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/3/2011, 9:23 pm

(@Sailor: That website has everything, I swear. ^_^ "FILLERRRRRR" XD That right there... is win! But it was still really funny. And that tournament thing sounds pretty epic. *makes demonic face* OR WAS IT?!?! XD I've never seen/read Yu Yu Hakusho, but I heard it was pretty good.

Its hard to write a post when everybody keeps posting! ><; )

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN (outside)

~Above them, a flying camera guard spys on the group, and the picture is displayed inside the SOK's main throne room. A beeping occurs, signalling her from inside the meeting room, still with Lord ShadowChris. She holds at her hand, still glaring creepily at the Lord, palm facing up, and in a puff of darkness, summons a tiny television monitor, showing exactly what the camera guard was seeing. She angrily looks at it, quickly observing all that is happening. ~

SOK: That man destroyed my Steel... THAT... THING... DESTROYED... MY... STEEL... IMPOSSIBLE... *crushes tiny monitor* That will be... the last thing... it ever attempts...

~As she stands, enfuriated, she blows up her body in burst of dark fire, and reassembles herself into a skin tight black and light blue suit, keeping the green hair and figure as revealing as it was. She cracks her knuckles seamlessly, and then, with a flick of her wrist, whips up a ghostly model of the globe on the table she resat at. She uses a few finger motions to locate the spot on the small version of the destroyed Planet Nightmare, and finally presses down on it with her first finger. She lifts up the finger, and as if the ghostly material was sticky, it lifted with her finger until it was cut off when it reached a good enough height. She then reached into the core of the planet, and ripped out a chunk of dark looking lava. She sprinkled the lava onto the "mountain" she just created, and smiled. ~

SOK: Planet Nightmare, I am you GOD... *grins*

~Outside the domain, the earth began to rumble. A violent shaking of the ground lead to the beginning of a strange, hot, mountainous formation that was apt to stretch three hundred feet into the air in the shape of a cinder cone. The SOK had created a volcano, and it was growing tall, fast. The funny thing was, the gigantic domain and its main grounds was still untouched by all the chaos, as if it too, had a forcefield deflecting some kind of energy... ~

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

~Breaking out of his panic mode, and as Kane got up, Wrath nervously crouched into a battle pose, pointing his right arm forward, while placing his left arm above it at a 90 degree angle. He then began to slide the left arm forward slowly, but as his twin wrist blades began to get closer, he snapped the motion forward and sparks flew from the ends of the colliding silver blades, to his fingers, and then outward. The flames burst in mid-air and spread like a wildfire around the four in a wide circle. Once the two ends connected, Wrath clapped his hands together and grinned anxiously. ~

Wrath: There! Haha! Now... we'll all be safe! Yes! Safe! And warm! Haha!

Kane: No, that wasn't a very smart idea. If there were enemies in here, you would have just given them the biggest "LOOK I'M OVER HERE" sign in the world!

Wrath: But, Kane! It safe and warm... *sits down on ground in a fetile position, rocking himself back and forth with his brown eyes wide*

Kane: *sighs and facepalms* Please excuse him. He suffers psychological problems given to him by none other than the SOK herself. He'll be fine if we stay focused. Now... what can possibly be inside this great big masterpiece...?

~Around them, since the flames had lit the entirety of the room, were in an enclosed red room that appeared to be hosting a similarity to an ancient Egyptian pyramid chamber with many decorations on the walls, tall pillars, and large ceramic pots in the corners of the room. Other than the four, it was empty, but massive. 20 foot high ceilings hung over them, and the room seemed to stretch out over double that length. The decorative paintings resembled Kokos, robots, humans, and mammalian creatures all being enslaved, while a large painting displayed, on the northern wall, a 14-foot-tall representation of the SOK herself, dressed in ceremonial attire. Her body, however, was not human, but was depicted as a black, smokey substance. Below her, there was an array of carvings of what appeared to be Kokoumane language. ~

Kane: Me thinks that the almighty Overlord has her cultures mixed up... This is a colusseum, yet it represents a pyramid. Why...?
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorSun546 3/3/2011, 9:56 pm

(OOC: Oh you've gotta see it, it's pretty great. I grew up watching it, and then I rewatched it on Animecrazy.net. They Mary-Sue up the main character at the very end, but until that point, it's super amazing. I love it! )

S.Leporis: *stands and scoots away from the edge of the fiery ring, hastily brushing off her skirt* HERMENER BUDURR!

Archimedes: *cries a little bit from being surrounded by fire, then calms down.* It looks like Rome and Egypt had a baby.

S.Leporis: Hey did you hear Egypt's 30 year president/ dictator stepped down? It was cool, the people protested for like a month.

Archimedes: And now people are being shot in the streets, and the rest of the world decided to find something to protest as well, yes. Off topic, Sunny.

S.Leporis: Right, sorry. So, is there a door in here or what? 'Cause if I can't find something to do in here, I'm gonna start breaking stuff.

Archimedes: This isn't a level in Legend of Zelda, you can't just break people's pots to see if money or hearts come out!

S.Leporis: Watch me. *uses her mace like a boomerang to smash a pot. A biological heart appears in a cloud of glitter, beats a few time, and dissolves into a puddle of blood on the floor* .......

Archimedes: ........................ Don't ever do that again.

S.Leporis: Agreed..... Let's find that door! ^^;
SailorSun546
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazul 3/4/2011, 4:54 pm

~outside the southern entrance to the SOK fortress*
G-Man: *gestures to the guards* Gentlemen....
*the G-man clones walk forward and turn the guards into G-Men. The G-Man walks up to one of the new clones and straightens the clone's tie*
G-Man clone: Thank you.
G-Man: my pleasure. would you kindly open the door?
G-Man clone: of course. *walks over to the consul next to the door and enters in the codes. the doors open*
G-Man: Thank you very much.
G-Man clone: Of course. *the group walks right into the base undetected.*
Zazul
Zazul
Addicted Poster
Addicted Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocky 3/4/2011, 5:24 pm

(@Sailor: XD Mary-sues; you can never escape them. ^_^ But I think I'll have to find that. How many episodes are there? Not as many as Inuyasha or Sailor Moon, I'm guessing? ^_^; )

INSIDE THE COLUSSEUM

Kane: Wrath, simmer down this fire and light torches on the walls.

Wrath: *calms down from panic a bit* Okay...

~As Wrath shakily stands, he repeats the ring of fire's motion, but in a backwards fashion. He then shoots off the flame's energy into conviniently placed torches along the rooms walls. Kane then leaves the circle to go and read the Kokoumane engraved walls, hoping to find a clue how to leave this room. ~

Wrath: *notices dissolved heart's blood from broken pot* That... Is disgusting... You say that this Legend of Zelda thing lets you takes those and use them, Archimedes? Eww... Something's wron with Zelda if she's not a heart surgeon...

Kane: Let's see... Hmm... It sounds like this is called the Colusseum of Corruption... Damn this alliteration... Ah, it also says that there are many trails... Blah, blah, blah... Okay, from what I'm getting here, there seems to be some sort of demon of evil lurking deep in this strange mix of a pyramid and colusseum. It also states that there are several secret passage ways that lead to doom, and one of us might be killed and or corrupted by evil... That was the easiest paraphrase I've ever done. Very straightforward... Okay! Sunny! Archimedes! Any luck with the door?

PLANET TROPIC - SOK DOMAIN

SOK: That wonderful volcano that I just created shut erupt in about one hour. About the same time as my shield will wear off. Ahh, the destruction it will create... Its beautiful... But wait... I'm sensing some negative energy coming from mortals**... Hmph, I don't care where they are. My halls are intricate and vast. It'll take them long enough to find even the throne room... So, where were we Lord? Ah, yes. I was about to tell you my answer... No. *smiles*

((**She's referring to the negative energy that everyone has. She feeds off of it, therefore she can "sense" if there is any in the vicinity.))
Rocky
Rocky
Hero Admin
Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next