Our users have posted a total of 14914 messages in 241 subjects
Gallery

Rocky's House of Pain

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rocky's House of Pain

Post by RKRobot on 2/15/2011, 10:59 am

~Prologue~
Once upon a time, there was a god of destruction named Chaos. Using the powers of the Chaos Emeralds from Planet Mobius, where the beast originated, he absorbed all of their negative energies and became Perfect Chaos. After this monstrosity was calmed, the worlds of the universe seemed safe and serene, but what the saviors did not see was the radiation of evil energy emitting into outer space. This radiation, combined with several different energies of the atmosphere, formulated into a darker power, known as Dark Chaos. Dark Chaos, a power hungry beast much like its counterpart on Mobius, was free to roam the universe in search of other power to absorb, to grow stronger and eventually, rid the universe of everything but evil and darkness. One of the beings it targeted was Rocky the Robot, from Planet Tropic, heading into the Mobian atmosphere for a visit to one of her favorite planets. She became cursed by its power, and was torn in two, literally, forming an alter ego named Roxanne. Rocky defeated Roxanne, the evil Dark Chaos incarnation and the beast's radiated once more back into outer space. Waiting for the perfect time for revenge, Dark Chaos went to Planet Tropic, paying Rocky an unexpected and vengeful visit.
The beast once more, consumed her and as the girl became more and more evil each day, having the monster control her life piece by piece, her world began to change drastically. She overthrew all the governments on her home planet in less than a week, dominating each continent until the world was forced to bow down to her as its slave. In this massive turn of events, a young boy from the near future (of 18 years) watched as his future turned against him. All of his friends but one, a Komodo named Kane, had been enslaved to the overlord that was his own mother. Soon, when he could no longer take the outreaching evil toward other planets and universes, he and Kane used his powerful Transdimensional Teleporter machine to contact a multitude of other heroes, near and far. The message he sent sounded something like this:
"Whoever can hear me, please, I need your help! My mother, now known as Supreme Overlord Kaos, had overtaken my world and soon, yours too! By the time this message reaches you, I've already been in hiding for far too long and soon she'll be onto me and my friend Kane any day now! If you are any kind of hero, I need your assistance as soon as possible. My Planet is known as Planet Tropic... or it was until my mom renamed it Planet Nightmare... Either way, I don't care what powers you have or who you are, just please! This time, its not enough for just me! Help!"

Rules:
1. No Godmodding
2. No using other players characters unless given permission to
3. Up to 3 characters can play per user

Set Up Info - Before beginning, state the following:
Character Name:
Planet/Universe:
Power:
*Note = it does not matter whether your character is based off of a specific series or not (i.e. Sonic, Halo, Mabinogi, Sailor Moon, Anthro, etc). Prologue is just for background info.*

(Enter with character info for all characters chosen to participate, then begin your entry scene. Method of getting to Tropic is by use of whatever you choose or some random warp hole. *shrugs*)

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rocky's House of Pain

Post by SailorSun546 on 2/15/2011, 12:57 pm

Character Name: Sailor Leporis (nicknamed Sunny by her partner, Archimedes)
Specie: Sailor Scout entity (Sailor Leporis was separated from her human counterpart body, sort of like if Sailor Moon and Serena separated into two separate physical people)
Planet/Universe: Lives in a star called Leporis, found in the constellation of Lepus, located in Orion's Belt. Since her separation from her alternate human form, she remains in a state of suspended animation inside the star until her powers are called upon to defend the universe (or universes).
Power: Sailor Leporis wields a long, paintbrush-like mace with the figure of a sun affixed to it. Usually she just hits people with it, but when that isn't enough the brush tip produces a golden ink that burns on contact (useful for blinding enemies. Does minimal damage to the skin, though ingestion or contacts with the eyes requires medical attention). Her most powerful (and strenuous) attack is a flaming golden arrow of pure energy produced from her mace (which in this situation acts as a crossbow).

Character Name: Archimedes (nicknamed Medes by S.Leporis)
Age: Unknown (appears to be 2, a good age for an adult male rabbit)
Specie: white Rabbit (he's got a cute little sun tattoo on his forehead)
Planet/Universe: Also lives within the star of Leopris, also in suspended animation until his ears detect danger.
Power: Archimedes has exceptional hearing and speed. He can pinpoint and relay an enemies' location to Sailor Leporis, and he can lend her his speed with a temporary merging spell. The spell takes a lot of energy, and like Leporis's arrow attack, requires time to recharge. He can also transport himself and Sailor Leporis to other stars, planets etc. but can only use it when they have a mission, and after they have completed their mission.

Archimedes: *ears begin to twitch and swivel around, listening as a plea for help cuts across the universe. His ears pinpoint the sound and listen intently to the distress signal* Looks like we have a job, Sunny.

Sailor Leporis: *glows green briefly, and wakes from suspended animation, yawning and looking disgruntled* What, again?

Archimedes: Oh don't be so cranky.

Sailor Leporis: *stretches* I know, I know. Where's this at?

Archimedes: Some place called Planet Tropic. Apparently this kids mother has become a tyrannical dictator and he needs all the help he can get.

Sailor Leporis: Ooo family issues. *stands and slings her star mace over her shoulder* Well we had better go pay 'Mommy Dearest' a visit then.

Archimedes: Can do. *summons his magical rabbity powers opening a rift in time and space and transports himself and his partner to Planet Tropic*

PLANET TROPIC

Archimedes: *panting heavily* Not a very tropicy place, looks kinda miserable to me.

S.Leporis: Well it has been enslaved, did you expect hula bunnies?

Archimedes: That would be nice.

S.Leporis: Oh hush. Now, can you tell me where we're supposed to start in this mess?

Archimedes: Uuuuhhhhh..... I can't hear the distress call anymore, I don't know where we should go next....

(OOC: I'm sorry about the long post, I got carried away. T~T I haven't Role Played in years, but my other posts won't be so long since they'll just be responses to other posts rather than plot setup. Also I wouldst like to learneth of this Kokoumane. 8D )
SailorSun546
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://sailorsun546.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 2:09 am

(Sailor, you aren't the least bit rusty of this! ^_^ I can tell those two are going to be quite the riot as time passes! As soon as I create more basic phrases and such, I'll send you a PM or something of the language. The pronunciation is very interesting, sounding like a mix of Japanese, English, Spanish, French, and Russian... 0_0...yeah... I dunno...XD )

Character Name: Wrathius (aka Wrath - in Kokoumane: Wratka)
Specie: Long Eared Hedgehog [with internally mechanical body parts]
Planet/Universe: Planet Tropic, Solar System 1 (I'd say maybe, right next to Venus?)
Power: Pyrokinesis (the ability to control fire or flames - can create, put out, and manipulate fire and lava. Not magma - it technically still belongs to the earth in that matter.)

Character Name: Kane (in Kokoumane: Kanye)
Age: [appearance:] 18 (unaging/immortal because of reformation and Chemical imbalance in his system)
Specie: Brown Komodo Dragon (reformed from fossilized state with advanced technology that was destroyed many years ago)
Planet/Universe: Planet Tropic, Solar System 1
Power: Solar Energy (not much use of this power - because he is a reptile, he can soak up the sun's rays, and when enough energy is absorbed, he can channel it through his teeth and claws, creating some sort of burning slice. The toxins he previously contained had decayed away from when he was still fossilized.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLANET TROPIC - DESTROYED CITY OF PALM (capital city of the Tropicana State)

~Wrath and Kane, both badly bruised and rugged looking, walked along the side-streets of one of the country's most well-known city, carefully so as not to be seen by the workers. The workers were actually rebuilding the city, but to the Supreme Overlord's desire. Instead of a regular city, she was planning to have what already appeared to be a massive colluseum for entertainment. As the two, at last, got by undetected, they bolted out of the city area, in search of their help that they were forever in search of. ~

Wrath: Man, that was so close! I'm still shaking from it...

Kane: Don't be so worried about it. We've already survived long enough without being noticed. But it is strange that she wouldn't really target you, considering you are her son...

Wath: I am SO glad she doesn't have that much common sense when she's taking over the world...

~Wrath then perks his ears, up, listening very carefully to what he thought to be other voices. One voice was male, while the other was female. Taking Kane by the hand, Wrath led him to where he thought he heard the sounds. Over several yards of rubble and in between fallen suburban homes and such, they finally laid eyes upon a rabbit with a symbol on his head, and a human-like girl in a special costume. ~

Wrath: *eyes bright with hope* Are those maybe--?!

Kane: The certainly don't appear to be Tropicans... *smiles* I believe we've recieved our first RSVP, my boy.

Wrath: You bet! *climbs out of hiding and into the range of sight* Sakkashikou!! Hello!! Are you the ones who answered my call?!

Kane: *climbs out after him, monitoring everything as he too steps into plain view* I'm not getting a good feeling from this...

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis on 2/16/2011, 3:17 am

Character Name: Genesis the Hedgehog
Specie: Hedgehog
Planet/Universe: Mobius
Power: Wind control, light manipulation, ki attacks, magic.

Character Name: Juliet the Hedgehog
Power: Water control, water manipulation, Slight magic control, healing magic.

Character Name: Emily the Hedgehog
Power: none.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*floating in the darkest of space in his massive ship, the Great Green, with his fellow comrades after receiving the message. He decided to find the doomed planet and to help his friends.*
Genesis: Lets go
Juliet: Of course
Emily: Yeah.
*rockets to the planet*

Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://newgeneforce.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 3:47 am

PLANET TROPIC - (somewhere on the surface of the globe)

~A massive but very dark and cold room is displayed, its walls lined with several tons of technology and stone, and its floor pristine and glossy, reflecting a huge throne-like chair atop a tall pedestal. Upon the throne sat a thick, green haired figure dressed in a sexy light blue armored top and skirt, with knee high boots and metallic gloves to match. The apparent woman's face was unseen, as she had a dark veil cover her face. She sat upon the chair with one leg crossed over the other, and her right arm leaned on the arm of the throne. Before her was a large set of monitors, 7 in total. The biggest one was directly in the center of the wall she was facing, and to her pleasant surprise, this particular screen showed her a picture of the nearing Great Green. ~

???: Ah, so this is the "helping hand" that my ridiculous little offspring sent for... That boy should never have been born - this will only slow my plans even further... Its disgusting how much effort I have to waste on them... And if they do make it past this, then it shouldn't be troublesome to include them in my little... house party... *giggles*

~As she pressed a switch on the right arm of the throne-like chair she was seated on, the woman laughed louder, cackling even. ~

PLANET TROPIC - PERIMETER OF PERIL (just outside the planet's atmosphere)

~Outside the atmosphere, a horde of one hundred fighter ships left their carrier's docks, soaring off into space heading straight for the Great Green. The pilots inside began to fire lasers and missiles at the large ship without stopping their attack. ~

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 5:26 am

Character Name: Luna Materex the Hedgehog
Species: Arctic Hedgehog
Planet/Universe: Iciaura
Power: Cryokinesis, psychic abilities. She also has the power of a 10,000 year old demon guardian known by the name Daitengu sealed within her.

Character Name: Pointsettia
Species: Red Wolf
Planet/Universe: The Itaka Forest of the planet Hanewind
Power: She has control of Plants. She tends to use large vines as her offense and defense when in battle. She also has extensive knowledge in poisons.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Somewhere in a forest on the Planet of Tropics~

The two girls walked through the forest, bedraggled, beaten, and tired. They stopped frequently, their wounds finally getting to them. Both were hopelessly lost, desperately trying to find their way to the closest city.

Luna: Point... We can't keep going on like this...
Pointsettia: I know... I'm trying to find the closest place. I just don't know my way through this forest like I do my own.
Luna: *stops and grabs at the slash mark on her arm* damn... Lucky we made it out of there alive...
Pointsettia: I know. We gotta get you medical attention as soon as we find a city.

“siht i furgot that wheres that bitch Sirloin when you need her”
Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile http://Pointsettia.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 5:49 am

PLANET TROPIC - FOREST OF FATALITY

~A horde of shackled up workers littered the biggest forest clearing for miles. All the human, mammalian, reptilian, and Koko here were constructing a huge temple for their new Overlord, as instructed by the dictator herself. The statue of her rose about 150 feet in height, and the temple stretched over an acre in its length. The beaten down workers thrashed about with their powers and tools, efficiently and quickly for progresses sake. One worker, a random Koko, spotted two figures that looked as battered as them, but were clearly not part of the enslavement movement. It then left its post to go toward them, squaking dryly for help, but as soon as it broke free of its rusted shackles, a blast of black in the form of a lazer, evaporated the bird entirely. The soldier who vaporized the bird did not see what it went after, but kept its eye on that area. ~

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 6:35 am

~Pointsettia put a supporting arm around Luna and helped her along. She looked worriedly at her friend, who wasnt looking too good. Their ambusher was also a user of poison, but it was one she never heard of. She she couldn't really concouct an antidote. In other words, she was powerless to help the cyan hedgehog. Luna, however, was staring ahead at the mass of workers.~

Pointsettia: People... Maybe they can help you! *She and Luna quicken their pace slightly, and head for the work site*

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 7:02 am

~The other workers who witnessed the vaporization of the helpless bird kept quiet with an exception of a few gasps and cringes. But then they saw the reason why the Koko ran. Secretly throughout working, they kept watching the beings come closer, looking surprisingly more injured than the rest of them. ~

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 7:08 am

~The two girls walk onto the site and stop.~

Luna: n-not workers......
Pointsettia: *with wide eyes and a whisper* slaves...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 7:48 am

~A few humans and mammals peered up to see the on-comers. They limply looked up at the security soldier, guarding over them, and then tried to halt the girls with a open palm hand sign. One of the slaves pretended to trip as they were trying to head over and sharpen their chippping tools, and the guard's attention was averted immediately to the injured worker. The others then signalled the girls to come forward and meet with them. Hopefully, they could help each other out if they communicated. ~

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 7:50 am

~The two catch the signal and hurry over tho the workers~

Pointsettia: Hello...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 7:59 am

Mammal Worker: Are you refugees of another work site?
Human Worker: Or are you part of a resistance?

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 8:01 am

Pointsettia: neither... we are part of a group known as Geneforce. We were ambushed a while back, and my friend here is not doing too hot... can you help us?

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowChris on 2/16/2011, 8:08 am

Characters
Spoiler:

Name: Chris
Age: 18 (is as old as time it self but 18 is easier to say)
Specie: Purple Hedgehog
Planet/Universe: X-17 (aka Planet ShadowChris)
Power: Shadow Magic, Techno Magic, and is a Genus (but Crazy) inverter.

Character Name: Xero
Specie: Red Hedgehog
Planet/Universe: X-17
Power: He is a Nearly unstoppable object

Character Name: Gearick
Specie: Robot Panda
Power: Robot, Nearly Unmovable object, Bigger on the inside then the outside, is held together by a lack of logic, and goes Beep alot

Character Name: Chase And Zeta
Age: 20ish (has been in and out of cryo sleep a lot over the last 50 or so years
Specie: C: Fox Z:Digital Hedgehog
Power: C: None/Really Lucky Z: Hyper Smart and Creative AI that lives in Chase's Armor/Head

Character Name: Pepper
Specie: Fox
Planet/Universe:???
Power:Blue Mage/Mime, Can learn and copy any attack (is a magic duplicate often not at the same amount of power as original), language movement from simply watching it once, also is a master of disguise.

Might put Nova in but that depends on if Rocky wants to use her.

Space
*A large black ship with several smaller warships behind it floats slowly towards the planet as to avoid attention as they decide what to do*
Chris: So Rocky has finally joined the dark side and declared war on everyone....
Xero:It appears so my lord.
Chris: This calls for only one thing....... I'm gonna do the Yay Evil dance *starts to dance around happily* Yes finally one of those goodie goodies has the truth of the dark side
Xero: Chris shouldn't we be preparing our attack before were spotted....
Chris:*still dancing around* Xero One thing at a time.

Chase:*runs from the edge of the opening not far from the Pointsettia is and into the forest where a hastily thrown together trap is set and back* Zeta this is a crazy plan!!!
Zeta:*appears next to Chase's head*Trust me this is going to work.
* watches as Chase prepares to throw a rock at a guard who is walking into his line of sight* Wait Chase stop!!
Chase: What!*holds onto the rock and turns to Zeta*
Zeta: Look *points to Pointsettia*
Chase:*turns in disbelief* Damn we've got cives in walking into direct danger we have to help them.
ShadowChris
Posting and Loving it
Posting and Loving it

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CodytheOmni on 2/16/2011, 8:24 am

Destroyer : master *Sees Chris dancing* uuh should i come latter
CodytheOmni
Chaosposter
Chaosposter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 8:24 am

Pointsettia: Please... I'm begging you. She's been poisoned and there is nothing I can do...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 8:53 am

Mammal Worker: Ah, I get it. If you can release me from my shackles, I can take you to the medicinal worker on the other side of this wall. They might be able to assisst you, young Geneforce team.

Human Worker: I can fill in for him while you three get that done! Hurry!

PLANET TROPIC - (somewhere on the surface of the globe)

???: *catching sight of the ShadowChris ship on a smaller monitor* Hmm? Oh, if it isn't that wretched genius and his gang of misfits! How amusing! Perhaps I should personally--

~A large bang from behind the evil Supreme Overlord's throne interrupted her schemes, but when she turned around to look, her veil fell off her head. Her eyes were bright blue, and her long hair was bright green, the back of it separated into three long spine-like pieces. Her face was scrunched up, disturbed looking by the distracting noise. ~

???: What is it, NOW?!

~A soldier stormed into the room, actually looking quite nervous as he dropped the spear he was holding and landed onto his knees, bowing three times before speaking to his mistress. ~

Soldier: I am so-so sorry my Supreme Mistress, but our new recruits dropped the equipment you requested! I'll have them pick it up right away, my Overlord! O-Overlord? What are you--?!

~As the Supreme Overlord stepped seductively off the pedestal she was seated upon, her facial expression went from mad to relaxed. She strode over slowly to the frightened soldier, wrapped her long fingers around his neck and put her face close to his. The sweat poured down the poor soldier's face, and as she tightened her grip around his neck, she spoke in a soft, silky voice. ~

???: I never asked for any screw ups, pawn. I just wanted a simple slave to bring me what I asked for. Not...Any...Failures...Like...Yourself... Do you know why you're easy to command? Because you are a hopeless, senseless, insignificant loser, who can't tell his right from his left. You know what you need now?

Soldier: L-Liberation?

???: Correct, fool.

~With one firm grip, the woman's hand was set aflame, and melting the soldier's face off as well as choking him to death, the Supreme Overlord gave him the liberation he "deserved". She let him drop to his death as she returned to her seat of power, and sat there, watching patiently, crossing her arms in a huff. ~

???: Hmph, its so hard to earn respect around here... *sigh*

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 8:58 am

Pointsettia: *grows vines that cut through the shackles easily* Lets go!

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 9:07 am

~The mammal worker nodded to the girl and took her by her hand, limply running as fast as possible in his weakened state. After sneaking around the walls and running through all the other workers who smiled at the escape as a possible hope for them, they finally reached the medicine team, located in a tiny hut, separate from the construction. Inside, there was a Medicine Woman and Medicine Man, who were both up in age, but still appeared as if they had their sanity still. When the mammal spoke to the Medicine couple in Kokoumane, he told them of the situation. The Medicine couple looked at each other, then nodded in unison. Smiling, the Medicine Woman, who appeared to be an aged Koko bird, took the injured girl and walked her to a mattressed cot. In a cabinet next to the cot, she pulled out a few vials of medicine as well as a cruicible. ~

Medicine Woman: Dis help you whit your infection. *starts grinding the vial's materials in the cruicible * What happen to you and friend?

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 9:09 am

Luna: We were ambushed. We don't know by who or what, but they used poison. Pointsettia here got the worst of it...

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis on 2/16/2011, 9:17 am

Genesis: *still on the great green seeing all the ships* dang! *turns to the others* Juliet, get the shields up at full power, Emily, arm the archer middle pods and get the heavy chainguns. *turns back to the armada* let's see just what these guys can do.
Juliet: *wimpers but does as is told*
Emily: *actually has a serious face* right.

Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on 2/16/2011, 9:19 am

Luna: Will she be alright?

Luna
Princess Admin
Princess Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by RKRobot on 2/16/2011, 9:25 am

Medicine Woman: She be okay, just keep her at dis location until end of day. At end of day, you return and she feel better. *gives the cruicible to Poinsetta* Drink now and you stay to rest. I make sure they no find her. *smiles*

PLANET TROPIC - PERIMETER OF PERIL

~A sector of 30 fighter ships fired on the left side while an equal amount of the fighters fired on the right. The left side hosted missiles, trying to blast down the wings of the ship, while the attackers on the right fired lasers at the underside of the ship. ~

Hero Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis on 2/16/2011, 9:27 am

Genesis: FIRE!!!! * hundreds of bullets fire at the ships on all sides while several missiles fire outdated, some missing, some making their target while the enemy shots make contact with the shield* Juliet keep those shields up!
Juliet: r-right.

Founder Admin
Founder Admin

Character sheet
Pokemon RP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next